shape
carat
color
clarity

On DA Handzzz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Yippee, Deco!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That side view is to die for. I love the tapered baguettes. Oh who am I kidding, I love the whole ring. It is so beautiful. Congrats and best wishes to you both. I knew he wouldn''t be able to wait.
2.gif

shay

BeaudryBabe

Shiny_Rock
Wow, Deco, it''s a beauty...thanks for sharing!

CONGRATS

caligal

Shiny_Rock
WOW!
25.gif
That is honestly a gorgeous ring- I''ve never really cared for the channel set I thought, now you are making me change my mind!!! Way to go Beyonce!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Deco, your ring is just delightful! You must be so thrilled!! I looooove your asscher & the setting is stunning. It looks wonderful on your hand! Many congrats on your engagement!
36.gif

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
Deco, your ring is fabulous!! That is a gorgeous asscher! Congrats on the engagement again.
36.gif

icekid

Ideal_Rock
oh deco! it''s beautiful, it''s unique, it''s fabulous! so happy for you... congrats!!
36.gif

NYMiss

Rough_Rock
What a FABULOUS diamond and the setting really shows it off. I LOVE the ENTIRE piece. It really looks like a piece of art!

I was just reading your in the house thread in the LIW section and was pleasantly surprised and excited to see that you actually got the ring and posted pics yesterday! LUCKY me not having to wait! and REALLY lucky you finally getting that beauty on your finger! Congrats
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
OMMIGOD! What a terrible day not to be able to log onto Pricescope!!! You guys are THE BEST!!!!!

to my LIW homies
Kalispera, Anchor31, Goldengirl, Appletini, Caligal, & Milly
Here's hoping it's "girl soon" for all!!! I've been an LIW lurker mostly but have really gotten a lot of info and perspective and insight from the discussions there in the last few months.

to the Bling Diva's of P-scope
Icekid, BeaudryBabe, Shay37, Mssalvo, PaulaC, DiamondLil, RMS, CoutureFemme, Researcher, KristyDarling, Jelly, Kaleigh, Belle,
I admit I've lusted in my heart for your Bling and am now, besides being enormously, crazily happy with my kind/clever/devlish Fiance, 110% DeeeeeLIGHTED to join your "rocked" ranks.

to newbies
Redshoes & NYMiss
Howdy! And thanks for your awesome compliments ... there's a lot of eye candy around these parts to insipre!!!

and to Irina & Leonid
ROCK ON you P-scope geniuses!!! Thanks for founding such a great place for us sparkle-dazed ladies & gents to join forces & choose responsibly ...

plus to The Academy hee hee -- just kidding.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Author: diamondlil
What are your plans for a wedding band? I''ve seen some beautiful eternity bands with baguettes running all the way around, end to end.
30.gif

Oh, Diamondlil ... I am so "on the case" already! I go back & forth between exactly what you described (maybe with engraving or miligrain on the sides) BTW Vera Wang pairs her "Fan" ring with a similar shape to mine with an all baguette eternity band. OR maybe just a thin engraved platinum band ... OR ... flanking polished bands (think I ruled this out though) ... OR ...flanking thin engraved platinum bands ....OR ... those dern Michael B wisp bands (but it might be too much "bling") Most anything will fit flush even on both sides because of the way the E-ring flares up toward the stone (LUCKY!!)

veraset.jpg

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
Love that pic with the wedding band! Too much bling? NEVER!!!!!!!!
31.gif

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Our darling Deco has a deeeeeeeeelicious diamond dream from her dashing, devilish "D"!!!!!!!! Congratulations. I, along with the hungering PS hordes, have been breathless in anticipation of the proposal moment. What an awesome duo you are.

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! Love that asscher............ the ring looks perfect on your hand!!! btw, didn''t even NOTICE the line from your hairband until you pointed it out... I must have been blinded by the bling!
30.gif

Lynnell

Rough_Rock
VERY pretty! I love antique styles!! Asscher''s and cushions are my fave!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results