shape
carat
color
clarity

On DA Handzzz!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JessesGrl

Brilliant_Rock
that ring is gorgeous. my new fave!!! I too have an asscher, got to love them!!

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Love the proposal and the events leading up but I love the ring even more!!
30.gif
30.gif

It''s beautiful!
emotion-19.gif
Congrats!
emotion-19.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH Deco, it''s just perfect. It looks incredible on you, now you can stare at your own gorgeous ring
36.gif
congrats..

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is VERY deco, and I''m sure you''re waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more than delighted at this moment!

It''s just stunning, the stone, the setting - one of the later profile shots literally made me gasp, such a stunning and unique choice of mounting, and a beautiful asscher!!!!

36.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
That''s just beautiful! The deco design is so elegant. I love the fishtails, too. Looks great on your hand.

Congratulations on your engagement!

tawn

Brilliant_Rock
I''m in love...all these beautiful asschers! What a amazing unique setting! I love the little bling on the prongs!
30.gif

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Woohooooooooo!!!! It is just gorgeous and looks amazing on your hand, deco. Congratulations!!!!
36.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
YAY! What a gorgeous ring!!! I''m so happy for you!!!
36.gif

MelissaSue

Ideal_Rock
Wow.. That ring is STUNNING. I thought I was over asschers. but maybe not.. Just GORGEOUS!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
How BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2.gif
36.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
YAAAY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Your ring is absolutely fabulous and the proposal/waiting story is one of my favorites that has been shared here
3.gif

hearts set

Shiny_Rock
I''m speechless!

Your ring is sooo ultra fabulous!! A true showstopper!!

Congratulations and every happiness!!

I love your ring so much!!

36.gif

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
WHOAAAA IT''S BEAUTIFUL!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
I can''t believe you actually get to WEAR it now!!!! It really is astonishing and I am sooooooo happy for you!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
BlingDiva, Tacori E-ring, Rascal49, Allycat, Matatora, Pebbles, Kaleigh, Ms.Flutter, SevensOne, Valeria, PunchNPie, Demelza, Angel7, Mssalvo, Lumpkin, Tawn, Ajdewey, Rascal49, Belle, Ries, Fatafelice, FireGoddess & Heartsset
I am totally overwhelmed! THANK YOU all so much for your sweet/clever/heartwarming comments & best wishes!!!!

to LIW pals Matatora, Anchor31, Curlygirl, Melissasue, Albiococa & Ebree
E-bree asked how it feels .... AWESOME! (And a little bit of a relief!) I was talking to my sister who's been married a year now and she was telling me how RELIEVED she felt to finally be engaged. Like there's a huge build up and so much pressure ... and the minute she had the ring & the pledge of "commitment" - she could breathe again. I say pretty much: DITTO to that. Also just pure, unadulterated JOY & excitement.

JessesGirl
Your ring was one of my early inspirations! I even visited Hummingbird Jewelers 'cause you mentioned them (and I'm also in the Hudson Valley)! Thanks for the kind words!

LadyLuvsLuxury
Noticed on the P-scope map that you are from Virginia Beach ... I grew up in Norfolk -- howdy ex-neighbor!

Widget
Guess you're not interested in "real estate" threads, huh? Thanks for stopping by this one!!!
2.gif

Blue824
Thank you so much for the huge complement!!! I'm honored!!!
9.gif

and Mara
I couldn't resist the fakey LV shot!!! My --oooh i get to say it - "Beyonce" (ha!) thought I was nutzzz taking pix of a fake bag I never use - but I said "It's for MARA!!!" as if that would explain everything!
3.gif

ALSO ... wanted to give a quick shout out to

Albert at Golda Jewelry in NYC's Diamond District for
A) having the perfect diamond for me (already in stock even).
B) Having a stunning selection of settings from which I picked a white gold version be be recreated in platinum.
C) doing such a great, phenomenal job with the platinum final product
and
D) Being a "peach" of a guy. Hilarious, knowledgeable, charming and very caring!

They do have a website www.goldajewelry.com ... but visiting there with Albert and his wife & daughter is a real treat!
35.gif

THANKS AGAIN for making the best couple days of my life EVEN SWEETER.
13.gif
13.gif
9.gif

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
i can just feel your excitement (and relief!) congratulations again deco. i am truly happy for you.

btw..i was lol at the ponytail ban line on your hand. proof that your were genuinely surprised!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
From one asscher lover to another that is saaaawheeeet!!! I love the setting, have fun as a newly engaged gal!!!
36.gif
36.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a gorgeous asscher! It looks lovely on your hands...I especially like the one with your fiance''s hand in it too. How sweet! Enjoy!

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
AHHH!!! I''M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!
9.gif
You have every right to swoon over that ring, it is stunning!
30.gif
Congratulations!!
36.gif

RedShoes

Rough_Rock
Beautiful asscher, Just perfect!

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
LOL at the title of this thread!

A dreamy ring! I love it!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/6/2005 10:16:46 PM
Author: decodelighted
BlingDiva, Tacori E-ring, Rascal49, Allycat, Matatora, Pebbles, Kaleigh, Ms.Flutter, SevensOne, Valeria, PunchNPie, Demelza, Angel7, Mssalvo, Lumpkin, Tawn, Ajdewey, Rascal49, Belle, Ries, Fatafelice, FireGoddess & Heartsset
I am totally overwhelmed! THANK YOU all so much for your sweet/clever/heartwarming comments & best wishes!!!!

to LIW pals Matatora, Anchor31, Curlygirl, Melissasue, Albiococa & Ebree
E-bree asked how it feels .... AWESOME! (And a little bit of a relief!) I was talking to my sister who''s been married a year now and she was telling me how RELIEVED she felt to finally be engaged. Like there''s a huge build up and so much pressure ... and the minute she had the ring & the pledge of ''commitment'' - she could breathe again. I say pretty much: DITTO to that. Also just pure, unadulterated JOY & excitement.

JessesGirl
Your ring was one of my early inspirations! I even visited Hummingbird Jewelers ''cause you mentioned them (and I''m also in the Hudson Valley)! Thanks for the kind words!

LadyLuvsLuxury
Noticed on the P-scope map that you are from Virginia Beach ... I grew up in Norfolk -- howdy ex-neighbor!

Widget
Guess you''re not interested in ''real estate'' threads, huh? Thanks for stopping by this one!!!
2.gif

Blue824
Thank you so much for the huge complement!!! I''m honored!!!
9.gif

and Mara
I couldn''t resist the fakey LV shot!!! My --oooh i get to say it - ''Beyonce'' (ha!) thought I was nutzzz taking pix of a fake bag I never use - but I said ''It''s for MARA!!!'' as if that would explain everything!
3.gif

ALSO ... wanted to give a quick shout out to

Albert at Golda Jewelry in NYC''s Diamond District for
A) having the perfect diamond for me (already in stock even).
B) Having a stunning selection of settings from which I picked a white gold version be be recreated in platinum.
C) doing such a great, phenomenal job with the platinum final product
and
D) Being a ''peach'' of a guy. Hilarious, knowledgeable, charming and very caring!

They do have a website www.goldajewelry.com ... but visiting there with Albert and his wife & daughter is a real treat!
35.gif

THANKS AGAIN for making the best couple days of my life EVEN SWEETER.
13.gif
13.gif
9.gif
I''m so glad you''re feeling this way... I know my turn''s coming too... Maybe not girl-soon, but it''s coming!
9.gif
Congratulations again!

goldengirl

Brilliant_Rock
AAAIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! It is FABULOUS and I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

See, now aren''t you glad you waited??
2.gif

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Everything about that ring is U-N-I-Q-U-E!!!!!!! It is exquisite! Lucky lady!!!

researcher

Ideal_Rock
Wow--your asscher is stunning!!! Congrats on a sweet engagement and beautiful ring!

CoutureFemme

Shiny_Rock
Oh Deco! Congratulations on your engagement and that beautiful ring! I was LOL at your "beyonce" part and then tearing up at your entire proposal and BF had to ask me why ...it seems that "PS engagement story!" is a sufficient answer to any show of emotion while online now.
5.gif
I''m so happy for you!

rms

Brilliant_Rock
What a fantastic, fabulous ring. Congrats on your engagement!

peachy

Shiny_Rock
Oh, Deco....what an absolute stunner!! I LOVE it on your hand!! And what a fabulous engagement story. Wear it in health and happiness and congratulations on your engagement!!!

diamondlil

Ideal_Rock
What an awesome ring! I love the tapered baguettes down the sides, and the milgrane looks so precise. What are your plans for a wedding band? I''ve seen some beautiful eternity bands with baguettes running all the way around, end to end.
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
ok, what about the proposal, did I miss it somewhere? I need some details girl
3.gif

ETA: just read it over in you LIW thread
1.gif

appletini

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! I''m glad he didn''t make you wait too long....that ring is breathtaking! I can''t decide which part of it is my favorite.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results