OMC and Ruby Halo by David Klass aka My Super Bowl Ring

athenaworth

Ideal_Rock
Trade
OH HELLS YES!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
You all are the best, thanks so much! I know these styles don't resonate with everyone - I'm sure some think it's really OTT. lol So, it's nice to hear such wonderful feedback from all of you.

Tbh, I wasn't too sure how the rubies would turn out, color-wise. In the back of my mind, I was worried they might be too pink or too purplish. I was thrilled when I got the photos and absolutely floored when I saw her in person. They are a beautiful red - and so vibrant.

@missy, she doesn't have a name... yet! I could use some help and am open to any suggestions!

@ac117, I so agree! DK really knocked it out of the park. Amy was so patient with me too given that we went through 5 CAD revisions from start to finish.

@strawrose, IKR?! After yesterday's ho-hum, low-scoring game, I'm totally with you!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous in every way! :love:

leukolenos

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Omgggggggg. I love the rubies. Perfection!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So gorgeous! Tell hubby you are a winner!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Y’all have me smiling... I’m thrilled you’re all enjoying her! =)2

So, I need your help with giving her a name! I have some I love, but want something that’s descriptive of her red personality. So, I have the below in mind:

1. Adamina - means “of the red earth”
2. Corsen - Welsh for red
3. Scarlett - inspired by the color scarlet red
4. Rhosyn - Welsh and Latin origins for red

Which is your favorite?

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade

So, I need your help with giving her a name! I have some I love, but want something that’s descriptive of her red personality. So, I have the below in mind:

Which is your favorite?
I vote for Scarlett. That ring of yours is strong and feminine.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I vote for Scarlett. That ring of yours is strong and feminine.

Thanks for the vote - I love the rationale you gave and it’s a top contender for me too.:)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Which is your favorite?

LOVE Scarlett :kiss2: but I am partial to the book Gone with the Wind...so that might be why that name appeals to me. Your ring no matter her name is a beauty that deserves to be spoiled and to spoil her owner with her dazzling good looks. Wear her in health and blingy happiness.:love:

scarlett.gif

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well that’s three for three... I’m calling it - Scarlett it is! :P2

@missy, love the image! I had thought the same; she’s a spitfire and full of attitude. I appreciate how all the elements came together since they were inspired from several different pieces and feel blessed to have Scarlett.

@Miss Marple, thanks for your kind compliment and deciding vote!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is stunning. Perfect in every way! If you hadn't already named her, I would call her your Mary Poppins ring.

Donnass117

Shiny_Rock
Premium
This is one stunning ring, I absolutely love it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@stonewell Your ring is gorgeous! I love everything about it! What is the millimeter diameter of the head of your ring?

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Thanks for the vote - I love the rationale you gave and it’s a top contender for me too.:)
Stonewell I have an oval ruby and diamond cluster that I'm planning on re designing this year using the ruby with old mine cuts or old European cuts set in an art Deco style ring. Maybe you can help me name her when she's done?

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean, you’re so sweet, thank you! It’s 16.2mm x 15.9mm, so plenty of finger coverage. lol

@Weeivy73, ooooh your project sounds exciting! Do you have a thread for it? I’d love to follow. And I’d be happy to suggest some names - although, there are many folks here that I know will offer fantastic recommendations too. =)2

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Weeivy73

Shiny_Rock
Trade
@Mamabean, you’re so sweet, thank you! It’s 16.2mm x 15.9mm, so plenty of finger coverage. lol

@Weeivy73, ooooh your project sounds exciting! Do you have a thread for it? I’d love to follow. And I’d be happy to suggest some names - although, there are many folks here that I know will offer fantastic recommendations too. =)2
I don't have a thread yet as 1, I'm still pretty new here and 2, just still in the process of saving for the diamonds. I work for a jewellery valuer in New Zealand and so can source stones through various sources which will hopefully happy soon. Will definitely put up a thread up to have everyone's opinion when I start the process.

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I don't have a thread yet as 1, I'm still pretty new here and 2, just still in the process of saving for the diamonds. I work for a jewellery valuer in New Zealand and so can source stones through various sources which will hopefully happy soon. Will definitely put up a thread up to have everyone's opinion when I start the process.

How amazing to be working in the field! Definitely start a thread - it will be wonderful to follow you on your journey =)2

Rpb

Shiny_Rock
Scarlett is stunning and I love the coverage...

SandyinAnaheim

Brilliant_Rock
@stonewell Scarlett is stunningly brilliant and I am in awe of your ability to conceive this masterpiece. Simply amazing. I retroactively vote for the Scarlett moniker as well. =)2

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!! Just gorgeous!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's so pretty and looks amazing!!! DK did a great job!

What I want to know is where the thread is on your avatar picture...another beautiful creation that I somehow missed??? Someone hook me up with
the link please!

stonewell

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much ladies!! Scarlett will be my perfect accessory for Valentines next week. :kiss2:

@SandyinAnaheim, you give me too much credit! Have to admit, I was a little concerned I was putting together a Frankenring, but I’m relieved it all came together. Looking forward to seeing your masterpiece when it’s done - I can’t wait for our LA excursion next week too!! :appl:

@tyty333, yes, DK and Amy were so much fun to work with too on this project. There was a lot of milgrain detail and their bench did superb work.

I haven’t posted a thread on my Art Deco halo... I’ve been so busy since Christmas and didn’t get a chance to give her a proper photo shoot. The rainy weather hasn’t helped either. I’ll see if I can get one up tomorrow. =)2

Tonks

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, wow,wow! I love target rings and that one is gorgeous!

Can’t wait to see the thread on your Art Deco halo...you have a beautiful collection!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results