shape
carat
color
clarity

Old mine cuts - opinions needed!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I posted this on Rocky Talky but no replies; then I learned about this forum. Was hoping for some feedback:

TIA!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Are you open to other options or are you set on these three? Also do you have certain color/clarity parameters and does the old mine need to be a certain size?

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Are you open to other options or are you set on these three? Also do you have certain color/clarity parameters and does the old mine need to be a certain size?
[/QUOT

Not necessarily set on these three; have pondered 1st one a lot and spoke to vendor. Still haven’t made any final decisions!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I came across an old mine cut today 1.22 center mine cut I/J color SI clarity but have confirmed with the vendor that it’s eye clean. The diamond has a diameter of 7mm and iset in platinum setting. It is under $2500 with a return policy of 14 days. This isn’t mine just one I came across in my travels.

I have learned not to post links and pics because items do get sniped so feel free to reach out to me on LT and I’ll tell you where to find it:

If this is a serious contender and you want to post to get opinions here I would recommend putting it on hold or reserve with the vendor before posting.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I came across an old mine cut today 1.22 center mine cut I/J color SI clarity but have confirmed with the vendor that it’s eye clean. The diamond has a diameter of 7mm and iset in platinum setting. It is under $2500 with a return policy of 14 days. This isn’t mine just one I came across in my travels.

I have learned not to post links and pics because items do get sniped so feel free to reach out to me on LT and I’ll tell you where to find it:

If this is a serious contender and you want to post to get opinions here I would recommend putting it on hold or reserve with the vendor before posting.

I just reached out to you on loupe troop thank you for the advice it did not even occur to me!

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I just reached out to you on loupe troop thank you for the advice it did not even occur to me!

I was hoping for a larger size stone but that millimeter size is really good so I’m very curious to see what it looks like.

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was hoping for a larger size stone but that millimeter size is really good so I’m very curious to see what it looks like.

I emailed you the link to the ring :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results