shape
carat
color
clarity

Old Lady Hands..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Time to update this thread with my old(er) "old lady hands"!
53 and counting.:appl:

oldladyhands.jpg

and with my dh (60 next month) old man hands. Gawd I love him so. His old hands rock.:kiss2:

oldladyandmanhands.jpg

Please update this thread with your older hands and your newest bling!:appl:
Your hands are youthful looking! Love the pic with you and your hubby’s hands..so sweet! I have hands of someone in my 90’s..I’m 64..which is up there but I definitely need a handlift or something!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy your fingers are so long. I'm so envious. Your ring is perfection.

Well I don't have any newest bling but I am wearing my "Calla" ring until my yellow diamond comes back from it's spa treatment. My hand looks stumpy and ancient! Oh wait, I am ancient. :lol-2:

IMG_4190[1].jpg
IMG_4193[1].jpg

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Well I don't have any newest bling but I am wearing my "Calla" ring until my yellow diamond comes back from it's spa treatment. My hand looks stumpy and ancient! Oh wait, I am ancient. :lol-2:

IMG_4190[1].jpg
IMG_4193[1].jpg

You are halir!!! Such nonsense about your hands. But I am jealous of your sunny day and flowers....

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

IMG_4190[1].jpg
IMG_4193[1].jpg

Thanks @Catmom and LOL your hands are beautiful! As for my long fingers it's true they're long but I also have freakishly long arms and legs as evidenced by my long sleeve jacket in that photo. On me not so long sleeve.:P2

Those rings, that watch, that bangle...:love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Catmom and LOL your hands are beautiful! As for my long fingers it's true they're long but I also have freakishly long arms and legs as evidenced by my long sleeve jacket in that photo. On me not so long sleeve.:P2

Those rings, that watch, that bangle...:love:

Hahahaha, and I have the exact opposite. Stumpy fingers and toes and freakishly short arms. My hubby and kids call me T-Rex arms. I should mention that I am tall. 5'7" so I should have longer arms but no sadly. I have to roll up anything that has long sleeves or it covers my fingers. Can't we just have a middle of the road length? :lol:

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
44 here and while I don't have a picture handy right now, suffice it to say that my formerly size 3.5 ring finger is now a 4.25. My knuckle literally grew over the span of 3 months, and I had to re-size ALL of my rings. (Except for my eternity bands which now no longer fit) My weight has not changed since I was 30, so it wasn't weight gain that caused the sudden change in ring size. I think it's just aging and all the lovely things that happen to bones and joints along the way. Sigh.

I was looking at ring pics from 12 years ago and saw that my fingers were slim and straight. Now, my knuckles protrude slightly outwards and the outline of my fingers is suddenly very....knobbly! Ah well. It is what it is!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hahahaha, and I have the exact opposite. Stumpy fingers and toes and freakishly short arms. My hubby and kids call me T-Rex arms. I should mention that I am tall. 5'7" so I should have longer arms but no sadly. I have to roll up anything that has long sleeves or it covers my fingers. Can't we just have a middle of the road length? :lol:

Your arms only need to be long enough to wear your gorgeous Cartier watch, (white and yellow) diamond, and sapphire bracelets! Since you do this very well, the rest would be a waste!!:P2:lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lol. Well the term “freakishly long” arms and legs came from our Bicycle guy Mel at tandems East who was fitting me for our custom carbon tandem years ago. Let’s just say we needed custom lol. My height is 5’6” and I was always envious of those of you lovely ladies who had an extra inch or two or 4 on me. The perfect height I think is 5’7”-5’10”. Of course I fell just short of that but I make up for it in arms and legs I guess. :lol:

And rolling up sleeves works. You wear it well!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your arms only need to be long enough to wear your gorgeous Cartier watch, (white and yellow) diamond, and sapphire bracelets! Since you do this very well, the rest would be a waste!!:P2:lol-2:
:lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is my 54 year old lady hands doing a family photo. Wrinkles, sun spots and veins. 20190519_093443.jpg

You have a beautiful collection..I have more than ten years on you so my hands are scary! I think you have lovely hands...

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
There's absolutely nothing wrong with old lady hands. DW's are a legacy of many battles hard fought and won! :love: :love: :love:

58.5ct Kunzite Photo 1.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
There's absolutely nothing wrong with old lady hands. DW's are a legacy of many battles hard fought and won! :love: :love: :love:

58.5ct Kunzite Photo 1.jpg

Wow!:love: And agreed! But oh that gemstone. I can barely see anything else.:love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last Bubbalah on beach photo as we are heading back to NYC today and not returning for at least a few or more months. I am already missing the sand and sea and cycling. One last photo of our winter at the beach.

bubbalahonbeachchristmas.jpeg.png

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
5B506658-FE38-4D92-9D67-0DFBF4D36CDA.jpeg

51 year old hand here....two teen sons and 3 dogs!

Oh please, you are just a baby and your hands look like it. Lovely ring!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Confession: I use retinol on my hands :lol:

Well, I do too but these days the inevitable is happening, lol.

May I ask for specifics? Do you put it on your entire hand? Any burning or peeling? Do you do it every day or every other or a different schedule? And I guess it really helps IYO or you wouldn’t be doing it. I’m very curious. Thanks.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results