shape
carat
color
clarity

Okay so... how would you set this?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I actually really like the idea of a pendant with the white gold contrasting design over it. I think it woul be one of the most unique pieces that I have seen. You will have to keep this thread updated so we can eventually see the end product!

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Julia loved the idea, and I REALLY enjoy working with her. She reminds me of a Brian/Lesley hybrid (lol) she''s creative and hands on, but really good about customer service and responsiveness... all in one person. So I''m waiting to see what her sketch shows.

I do love a project and dabling in design, so I''m leaning that way. But then I think that the concave facetting and the darkness of it... it may not be the best stone for the design, and I should buy a different stone
11.gif
for that idea, and setthis garnet into a stock setting. But THEN (I''m clearly nuts) I think, this piece has so much meaning and it makes my husband smile when he sees it, that if I''m going to have a special design... it should be for a special stone (regardless of it''s technical ''deficiencies'').
26.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results