shape
carat
color
clarity

Okay Ladies!! We need your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
pearls, ME LIKE! Generally, I wear pearls if my dress is heavily sequined/beaded. If my dress is flashy, then I don''t wear flashy jewelry.

mechminx

Rough_Rock
i like pearls too - it may be "girly" but being girly isnt a crime - you dont have to be like boys to be strong

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies!

I''ve been chatting with mechminx & she sent me some of her prom pics. She was too shy to post them, but gave me permission to share them with you.

Isn''t she gorgeous?
1.gif

mechminx.jpg

Erin

Ideal_Rock
I agree
30.gif

She looks like a 1940''s starlet - a la Jean Harlow

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful girl. She looks absolutely amazing! I think red looks great on blondes. Love the retro look and from what I can see of the dress, it looks like it was the perfect style on top. Wow!! More pictures!!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
Here she is with her date. What a cute couple!
face23.gif

mechminx & date.jpg

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
hehe too cute!! what nice pictures...i remember my prom...hope you had fun mechminx!!

gingerBcookie

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/6/2005 10:34:07 AM
Author: Starset Princess
I agree
30.gif

She looks like a 1940''s starlet - a la Jean Harlow
I agree! Mechminx you looked absolutely stunning!!! You and your date looked great together! I hope you had as fabolous of a time as you looked!

E B

Ideal_Rock
mechminx, you''re gorgeous! I hope you had a wonderful prom!

mechminx

Rough_Rock
*blushes* thanks - why do you peeps think im georgeous/beautifull? il probably come here when im getting ready for my senior P - a lot earlier though so you all can help me more

i actually got a lot of crap for wearing a dress by those that decided to wear pantsuits (ugh) - they called dresses "anachronistic" and "sexist" - i didnt know they were either - i also get teased cause i prefer dresses and skirts to shirts and shorts in summer - as i tried to tell a dress hater wearing shirts and shorts doesnt make them feminine just because your wearing them - only unisex cause boys wear them too

hopefully ive made friends here

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
You look beautiful! COngratulations!! Forget what they think!!! Grrr. people like that drive me nuts!

Hope you had a wonderful time!!

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
I can''t imagine wearing a pantsuit to the prom! That''s no fun at all!
25.gif

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
wow!

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/6/2005 12:25:06 PM
Author: mechminx

why do you peeps think I''m gorgeous/beautiful?

This is way funny... Goodness, what else could we say with the ''evidence'' in front !!?
9.gif

i actually got a lot of crap for wearing a dress by those that decided to wear pantsuits (ugh) - they called dresses ''anachronistic'' and ''sexist''

I know... wearing cuff-links is wrong, wearing dresses is wrong - no way to go right these days. I don''t even try - it saves allot of work
2.gif
I hope you had a great time. You guys look fantastic together
31.gif

flopkins

Ideal_Rock
mechminx- you look gorgeous!!!!! that red dress looks fantastic on your skin tone.
30.gif

I think the others are just jealous that you are such a classy and feminine gal - I can''t imagine NOT wearing a cute dress to the prom! sheesh! At my prom, the only girls that didn''t wear dresses wore these sexy tuxedos w/extremely short skirts, a la playboy bunny style...
23.gif
In any case, don''t let the self-righteous pantsuit girls get to you. Obviously, they don''t know how powerful a woman in a dress can be!!
9.gif
Personally I love wearing skirts and dresses in summer (when the weather permits!) because it instantly makes me feel dressed up w/minimal work! If it makes you feel good, wear it - it gives more confidence in the way you carry yourself!

Date: 12/6/2005 12:25:06 PM
hopefully ive made friends here
I think you''ve made many friends among us!!!
4.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
mechminx, you looked gorgeous in your dress. You are a beautiful girl and your date is very handsome too.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Mech-You look beautiful! I love the hair, love the dress love the make-up! You did a WONDERFUL job!!
36.gif

I hope you had a great time! Cute date too!
3.gif

You''ll always have friends here!!
21.gif

crafftygrrl

Shiny_Rock
You make such an ADORABLE couple. You look marvelous, glamorous and happy. I''m glad you had a great time.

Always wear what you want...don''t mind what other people say.

That''s what style is all about--BTW, you''ve got TONs of it!!!!!

mechminx

Rough_Rock
thanx everybody

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results