shape
carat
color
clarity

OK out with it MonkeyPie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 2:55:16 PM
Author: elledizzy5

Date: 4/10/2009 2:48:28 PM
Author: fleur-de-lis

Date: 4/10/2009 2:32:34 PM
Author: vespergirl

Date: 4/10/2009 2:15:27 PM

Date: 4/10/2009 2:09:36 PM

Author: decodelighted

Date: 4/10/2009 1:40:16 PM

Author: purrfectpear

Only on PS can you get ''credit'' and kudos for something you aren''t even doing
9.gif
28.gif
9.gif

Heh. I was sort of thinking the same thing. I guess *I* have an open marriage too. (Sure, it would only actually happen if DH met & somehow charmed Jessica Alba into the sack ... or if John Krasinski & I ran into each other in an airplane bathroom or something ... but that''s our ''arrangement''. Nobody judge!!
3.gif
11.gif

I also am a Big Game Hunter (untested) and an Competitive Ballroom Dancer (untested). Oh, and I''m *currently* a Vegan (but not now *chomp chomp*).

Deco... I''m not afraid to fight you for him...
11.gif

I don''t have to fight you guys for John Krasinski, because my DH actually looks just like him
30.gif
Just with shorter hair ... I feel lucky!
emteeth.gif

So, Vespergirl, what you''re saying is that if you met the real John Krasinski, you''d be able to actually have the ''John Krasinski Identical Twins Threesome'' fantasy?

You''d REALLY be able to walk away from that???

Wow. No words.
6.gif
9.gif
LMAO!!
Ha! Awesome.
9.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
The quoting is long but OMG lol, a twin fantasy? What the heck!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock

Only on PS can you get ''credit'' and kudos for something you aren''t even doing
9.gif
28.gif
9.gif

Heh. I was sort of thinking the same thing. I guess *I* have an open marriage too. (Sure, it would only actually happen if DH met & somehow charmed Jessica Alba into the sack ... or if John Krasinski & I ran into each other in an airplane bathroom or something ... but that''s our ''arrangement''. Nobody judge!!
3.gif
11.gif

I also am a Big Game Hunter (untested) and an Competitive Ballroom Dancer (untested). Oh, and I''m *currently* a Vegan (but not now *chomp chomp*).

11.gif

I don''t have to fight you guys for John Krasinski, because my DH actually looks just like him
30.gif
emteeth.gif

So, Vespergirl, what you''re saying is that if you met the real John Krasinski, you''d be able to actually have the ''John Krasinski Identical Twins Threesome'' fantasy?

Wow. No words.
6.gif
9.gif
I never said I would walk away from it
emwink.gif
emteeth.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 3:48:55 PM

9.gif
28.gif
9.gif

3.gif
11.gif

11.gif

30.gif
emteeth.gif

Wow. No words.
6.gif
9.gif
emwink.gif
emteeth.gif
You might walk you just won''t walk...very well?
5.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 3:56:32 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

5.gif
Zing!
36.gif

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Vesper -- Wow! Who knew? You''re a lucky lady!
1.gif

Elledizzy -- I''m pretty sure I''d have to fight Musey first, so - start forming a line!
2.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 3:56:32 PM

Date: 4/10/2009 3:48:55 PM

9.gif
28.gif
9.gif

3.gif
11.gif

11.gif

30.gif
emteeth.gif

Wow. No words.
6.gif
9.gif
emwink.gif
emteeth.gif
5.gif
LMAO!!! You guys are too much
emsmilep.gif

Steel

Ideal_Rock
My smut-o-meter is making funny sounds. I will have to turn on Little house on the prairie to try and calm it back down.

2.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 5:55:52 PM
Author: Steel
My smut-o-meter is making funny sounds. I will have to turn on Little house on the prairie to try and calm it back down.

2.gif
Hey, those farmers got it on all the time - look at all the kids they had!
9.gif

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 6:05:54 PM

Date: 4/10/2009 5:55:52 PM
Author: Steel

2.gif
Hey, those farmers got it on all the time - look at all the kids they had!
9.gif
Rawr! Plus, they were always calling their wives "mother"...sounds pretty kinky to me!
9.gif

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 5:21:46 PM
1.gif

Elledizzy -- I''m pretty sure I''d have to fight Musey first, so - start forming a line!
2.gif
9.gif

though I still haven''t seen him yet, which is quite frustrating, indeed...
11.gif
3.gif

AdiS

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 11:55:10 AM

Date: 4/10/2009 11:31:57 AM
Author: AdiS

Date: 4/10/2009 10:39:34 AM
This is a very interesting thread to me. Even though I am in a monogamous marriage, and plan to stay that way, I find the idea of an open marriage intriguing. However, my husband is very traditional, and I know that it would not be right for him, so I would never bring it up. I guess that I believe that human nature makes people more of ''serial monogamists'' than lifetime exclusive partners. I do think that lifetime exclusivity can exist, but I think that it does at the expense of sexual fulfillment. I have read about the science behind this - it''s really only chemically possible to remain sexually enthralled with a single partner for about 7 years. After that, the thrill wears off. People remain faithful because of societal pressure, but not because it''s chemically natural for us to do so.

If I were married to a more sexually adventurous man, I would be open to having sexual encounters outside of the marriage, but since I made the commitment to be monogamous, I will keep that vow. I honestly think that it''s more instinctively natural for people to have sex with multiple partners, even if they decide to conractually partner for life with one individual (marriage). I also do think that marriage is valuable to society, and that''s why the marriage vows should be honored, even if they contradict human nature.
I want to apologize in advance if I sound rude as this is not my intent but I have to completely disagree. I don''t think such generalizations are possible where human nature is concerned.That just sounds wrong. People remain faithful because they love their partner, because they respect him/her and because they''re happy together IMO. And I really don''t think science can tell me for how long it is possible to be attracted to my husband. FWIW I don''t think honouring my wedding vows contradicts my nature either. I still think my husband is the sexiest man alive and wanting him and only him seems pretty natural actually. But we''ve only been together for 6 years
25.gif

Marriage IMO is not about society, laws, neighbours, relatives, etc. Marriage is between my husband an me. And I choose to remain his and only his because he''s all I ever wanted. That''s pretty much it.
I actually also agree with you, AdiS - even though people are only biologically programmed to stay sexually monogamous for the amount to time it takes to procreate and raise a child to an age of basic independence, we, as the most evolved of the animals, also have developed emotions, ethics, and social mores. We are also capable of love on an emotional level that most animals can''t experience. My point was not that we can''t or shouldn''t stay together after several years, and I think that it''s great that people do that (I plan to with my own husband!) It''s just that I also feel that it''s natural for people who want to move on after a few years. I don''t think that there''s anything wrong with either life choice - so I''m just posting to echo that I agree with you as well, and kudos on your marriage!
emteeth.gif

Here''s a link to the theory of ''serial monogamy'' I was talking about for anyone who''s interested:
http://www.timeshighereducation.co.uk/story.asp?storyCode=154487&sectioncode=26
Neither do I-you won''t hear a word of judgement from me on anything people do with their lives and their relationships. I have this ''live and let live'' philosophy and if someone feels the need to move on, they certainly shouldn''t stay bounded in a relationship they no longer feel is fulfilling. I was merely pointing out that chemistry and biology can''t explain everything that happens in our lives.
Glad we agree on this one then
1.gif

LAJennifer

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/10/2009 10:57:34 PM
Author: musey

1.gif

2.gif

9.gif

11.gif
3.gif

Hmmmmm, or maybe you have . . .

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 4:53:07 AM
Author: LAJennifer
Date: 4/10/2009 10:57:34 PM
Author: musey
1.gif

2.gif
9.gif

11.gif
3.gif
Hmmmmm, or maybe you have . . .
LOL! You''re right, of course, I''ve stood next to celebrities for extended periods of time without knowing/noticing, and as soon as they leave I get the "OMG didn''t you see who you were standing next to?!" from my friends (I love that we all still get starstruck here). So funny.

But I drive past his house almost every day, and I''m sure I slow down a bit every time without eve meaning to, in the hopes that I''ll catch a glance of his hottitude
31.gif

We did see Angela Kinsey there the other night, standing at his door. Love her!

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock

Only on PS can you get 'credit' and kudos for something you aren't even doing
9.gif
28.gif
9.gif
Heh. I was sort of thinking the same thing. I guess *I* have an open marriage too. (Sure, it would only actually happen if DH met & somehow charmed Jessica Alba into the sack ... or if John Krasinski & I ran into each other in an airplane bathroom or something ... but that's our 'arrangement'. Nobody judge!!
3.gif
11.gif

I also am a Big Game Hunter (untested) and an Competitive Ballroom Dancer (untested). Oh, and I'm *currently* a Vegan (but not now *chomp chomp*).
Deco... I'm not afraid to fight you for him...
11.gif
I don't have to fight you guys for John Krasinski, because my DH actually looks just like him
30.gif
emteeth.gif
Haha, my FI does too, Vesper! Though some people argue that he looks more like Michael Phelps ... He definitely doesn't have the John Krasinski hair though.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Is John Krasinski the new pie?
3.gif

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 11:56:23 AM
Author: elrohwen

9.gif
28.gif
9.gif
3.gif
11.gif

11.gif
30.gif
emteeth.gif
Haha, my FI does too, Vesper! Though some people argue that he looks more like Michael Phelps ... He definitely doesn''t have the John Krasinski hair though.
You know what''s funny? I took my son for a haircut today, and my husband, out of nowhere, said, "now he looks like that guy from the Office" - he''s got the curly "wings" over his ears. I guess I do really have the Krasinski crush if DH looks like him & I gave DS his haircut
emembarrassed.gif

elrohwen

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/11/2009 1:09:28 PM

You know what''s funny? I took my son for a haircut today, and my husband, out of nowhere, said, ''now he looks like that guy from the Office'' - he''s got the curly ''wings'' over his ears. I guess I do really have the Krasinski crush if DH looks like him & I gave DS his haircut
emembarrassed.gif
Haha. FI''s hair is getting long and he kinda gets the wings over his ears too. Though his hair wants to be curly, so when it starts to grow out it kind of poofs out at the sides instead of lying flat. Lol. Oh, and he''s got sideburns (he would''ve fit right in during the 70s), so that''s not very Krasinski like.

You''re so lucky to have your DH *and* your DS look like him
2.gif
You''ll have to beat the girls off of your son when he''s older (but maybe by then having a crush on John Krasinski will only be for us "old" people ... ).

We should start a John Krasinski look-a-like thread
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results