shape
carat
color
clarity

OK out with it MonkeyPie!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 11:31:14 PM
Author: elledizzy5

It''s fun because it takes a stable relationship and puts that spark of dating someone new back in your life. Like...when you meet someone you like, and you wonder if they like you back? If they''ll kiss you? It''s the same feeling. It''s like we''re one couple dating another couple.

ETA: I''m fully aware that after this thread most of PS will never look at me the same way again.

I won''t lie, that is partly why I have never done anything with anyone else. I had a HUGE teenage-girl-crush on this guy, and he''s married, so I was pretty sure he would never swing my way, you know? It was almost frustrating.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

LOL, yeah it really is fun. I mean, obviously that fantasy is not for everyone, but I've always been curious, and I am glad that I tried it.

It's fun because it takes a stable relationship and puts that spark of dating someone new back in your life. Like...when you meet someone you like, and you wonder if they like you back? If they'll kiss you? It's the same feeling. It's like we're one couple dating another couple.

ETA: I'm fully aware that after this thread most of PS will never look at me the same way again.
I dunno...your avatar oddly looks the part.
41.gif
\

Just a head's up ladies, you do realize this IS a public forum and at least a couple of you are identifiable because you post pics of yourself?

Just a thought in case your mother starts looking for an anniversary upgrade.
11.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 11:39:36 PM
Author: TravelingGal

LOL, yeah it really is fun. I mean, obviously that fantasy is not for everyone, but I''ve always been curious, and I am glad that I tried it.

It''s fun because it takes a stable relationship and puts that spark of dating someone new back in your life. Like...when you meet someone you like, and you wonder if they like you back? If they''ll kiss you? It''s the same feeling. It''s like we''re one couple dating another couple.

ETA: I''m fully aware that after this thread most of PS will never look at me the same way again.

I dunno...your avatar oddly looks the part.
41.gif
\n

Just a head''s up ladies, you do realize this IS a public forum and at least a couple of you are identifiable because you post pics of yourself?

Just a thought in case your mother starts looking for an anniversary upgrade.
11.gif

Haha, yeah. It''s not a big secret. I don''t mind who knows, I just won''t reveal the identity of the other couple.

FWIW, my parents were swingers, so who are they to judge?
3.gif
2.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
My family doesn''t really surf the net
1.gif
Thank goodness! But I don''t try to hide it or anything - I just don''t bring it up.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 11:30:28 PM
Author: MonkeyPie

Date: 4/6/2009 11:27:09 PM
Author: Kelli
elledizzy I''m not gonna lie that sounds like a pretty fun time, if you have the right couple around. My FH would probably flip if he even knew I said that.
6.gif
I''m sure I could never even go through with it anyway, but having that option open must make for interesting weekend get-togethers!

Would he really? Do you think it''s the same jealousy issue that most women (more openly) would admit to, or is it just not wanting to share? I''ve always kind of thought guys would be STOKED if their lady agreed to such a thing lol. Or maybe it''s just the younger skanky guys lol.

I have always thought another couple would be really fun. We just haven''t met one I''d be interested in doing that with.
He seriously would. I''ve joked about "exerimenting" with other women, and his reaction is always "I hope your new boyfriend is into that." He will openly admit that he is jealous and has said before that he is selfish and doesn''t want to share. For me, that''s a great thing, because I could never really go through with it anyway. I''m pretty sure he''s the most faithful guy I''ve ever met, and prides himself greatly on never having cheated on a girl, even though plenty of girls have cheated on him. I know bringing other parties into our relationship wouldn''t work for us, and that is more than fine with me. Honestly, I couldn''t handle it either. Still though, I''m quite intrigued by others who make it work. It''s kind of one of those fun things to think about that could never happen IRL. In my head, monogamy is crazy, because you see it fail time and time again. But in my heart I truly believe it''s the right way for me and my FH, and neither one of us has a hard time with it. I''m always interested to see what works for others though, and I LOVE the fact that not everyone has to conform to all the crazy rules we''ve made for people!

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
It''s always great to meet the person that thinks the same way you do
1.gif
Glad you found a keeper, Kelli!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 11:51:44 PM
1.gif
Thanks
1.gif
Glad you did too! Thanks for sharing btw. I love hearing about this stuff!

Thanks to elledizzy too!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So you finally spilled MP...it''s about time!
3.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 11:54:21 PM
Author: Kelli
Date: 4/6/2009 11:51:44 PM

1.gif
Thanks
1.gif
Glad you did too! Thanks for sharing btw. I love hearing about this stuff!

Thanks to elledizzy too!

No problem, likewise, its always nice to hear from other people who think the same way I do because then I feel like less of a deviant.
2.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 11:54:41 PM
Author: FrekeChild
So you finally spilled MP...it''s about time!
3.gif

Lol you were the first one I told pretty much since I got married, because when I tried to talk to my best girl friend about it, the first words out of her mouth were, "OMG don''t be a CHEATER!" I was kind of pissed off.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 11:43:16 PM

Haha, yeah. It''s not a big secret. I don''t mind who knows, I just won''t reveal the identity of the other couple.

3.gif
2.gif
Elledizzy, if you ever become a parent, you''ll understand that judging is not so much the issue...WORRYING is.
2.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol really?! No way dude! That's not a cool reaction at all.
14.gif

ETA: That'd pi$$ me off too.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
FWIW Monkey Pie, I don''t think you have an open marriage. I think you *talk* about having an open marriage. I don''t mean that offensively. But talking about it, even agreeing to it in principle is not the same thing as the act of going out and sleeping with other people. You say you''re a jealous person...green eyed monsters have been known to lay dormant.
2.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/6/2009 11:56:47 PM
Date: 4/6/2009 11:43:16 PM

3.gif
2.gif

Elledizzy, if you ever become a parent, you''ll understand that judging is not so much the issue...WORRYING is.
2.gif

Good point.
3.gif

Although, my mom enjoys both equally.
20.gif

Oh, and a splash of Jewish mom-guilt just for funsies.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:00:04 AM
FWIW Monkey Pie, I don''t think you have an open marriage. I think you *talk* about having an open marriage. I don''t mean that offensively. But talking about it, even agreeing to it in principle is not the same thing as the act of going out and sleeping with other people. You say you''re a jealous person...green eyed monsters have been known to lay dormant.
2.gif

I''ll agree, that yes, we haven''t done it. But we are both very communicative and if either of us wanted to, we could. And just because I was jealous in the past does not mean it would happen again - like I said, I had good reason to be jealous, because all of those other guys I dated cheated on me and hurt me. The fact that I can even consider it with my husband now is a little miracle, and I don''t have any doubts. So I''ll just politely disagree
9.gif

Lauren8211

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:02:27 AM

2.gif

I''ll agree, that yes, we haven''t done it. But we are both very communicative and if either of us wanted to, we could. And just because I was jealous in the past does not mean it would happen again - like I said, I had good reason to be jealous, because all of those other guys I dated cheated on me and hurt me. The fact that I can even consider it with my husband now is a little miracle, and I don''t have any doubts. So I''ll just politely disagree
9.gif

I do wonder, MP, what happens when one of you follows through, and the other hasn''t... would that cause problems? Would one of you have to hurry up and find someone so you''re "even"

I''d be scared that if it became too uneven, issues might arise.

Do you have a rule as far as how much is too much?

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
MP, there are obviously people out there who do it and don''t seem to struggle with jealousy, so I''ll take your word for it.
1.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:03:54 AM
Date: 4/7/2009 12:02:27 AM

2.gif

9.gif

I do wonder, MP, what happens when one of you follows through, and the other hasn''t... would that cause problems? Would one of you have to hurry up and find someone so you''re ''even''

I''d be scared that if it became too uneven, issues might arise.

Do you have a rule as far as how much is too much?

Not really. It would have to become excessive for it to worry me - like he was getting booty calls more than once a week, and I wasn''t invited, if you catch my drift. Or vice versa. He did tease me once that since I get all the flirty guys he would be mad if he didn''t get a single hit while I was blowing through a bunch of guys lol. I honestly don''t think either of us get enough physical interest from anybody for it to become an issue.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think this grandmother, just had a heart attack.
23.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:07:53 AM
Author: Linda W
23.gif
Look at the pretty pads Linda, just keep staring at the paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads............happy place, happy plaaaaace.

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:09:54 AM

23.gif
Look at the pretty pads Linda, just keep staring at the paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads............happy place, happy plaaaaace.
LOL
11.gif

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
No heart attacks, or mental ones, please.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Uh oh. Poor Linda...

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
23.gif
grandma,i''m all confused.
33.gif
is this the same as having couple of mistress?
9.gif

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:35:30 AM
Author: Dancing Fire

23.gif
33.gif
9.gif

DF, read the whole thread. Would you and your wife like to be swingers??

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock

23.gif
33.gif
9.gif
No DF. What you are doing is fine. Just good old fashioned sneaking around behind your wife''s back. Carry on.

It''s these crazy kids and all this MUTUAL AGREEMENT of mashed potatoes I don''t understand.
41.gif

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:37:31 AM

23.gif
33.gif
9.gif

Linda, COME ON. Do you really think DF would get anywhere? He''d be asking stupid questions the entire time. Nothing would get done!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:38:36 AM
Date: 4/7/2009 12:37:31 AM

23.gif
33.gif
9.gif

Linda, COME ON. Do you really think DF would get anywhere? He''d be asking stupid questions the entire time. Nothing would get done!

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. You are so right, ha ha ha ha ha.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:37:50 AM

23.gif
33.gif
9.gif
No DF. What you are doing is fine. Just good old fashioned sneaking around behind your wife''s back. Carry on.

It''s these crazy kids and all this MUTUAL AGREEMENT of mashed potatoes I don''t understand.
41.gif

And neither do I. It reminds me of the 60''s and 70''s all over again. Marriages did break up.

TravelingGal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/7/2009 12:43:03 AM

Date: 4/7/2009 12:37:50 AM

23.gif
33.gif
9.gif

41.gif

And neither do I. It reminds me of the 60''s and 70''s all over again. Marriages did break up.
Before my time Linda. I was faithfully sucking on my binky then.
3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results