shape
carat
color
clarity

OK. Everyone wins.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Ordieth

Rough_Rock
ok... everyone wins.
15.gif
I will look for a nice solitare. I will hold off on the x-mass proposal, as it seems I am not yet ready for such an endevor. I asked my girlfriend today about some of the ring's I was looking at (and I hope I didn't give anything away) and it is decided that she is going to get a solitare. Now... I have a favor to ask...
7.gif

Of the rings that I showed her, she liked this one the best. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find some other rings of a style like this that I might be able to get idea's from?
34.gif
(I found this ring from this post... What do you think about this e ring?)

IMG_5030.jpg

Please help me to find some unique solitares so that I can be more educated when I go to look at them.

Thank you all so much.
35.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I think you''ve made a wise choice, Ordieth! Congrats!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ordieth, one more thing to think about (as if you don''t have enough already, LOL!) is whether your girlfriend would want a wedding band to sit flush with the e-ring. If so you might want to look into "sets" where the rings are designed to go together, or else keep in mind the styling of the e-ring so that a band would sit against it. Just my 2 cents...

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Ordieth, we didn''t win, YOU did. Your fiance is getting the ring she wants, and you''re picking it out for her. THAT''S a winner!
2.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 10:28:17 AM
Author: Ellen
Ordieth, we didn''t win, YOU did. Your fiance is getting the ring she wants, and you''re picking it out for her. THAT''S a winner!
2.gif
So true!!!! Wise decision Ordieth!!!
1.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
no ord - everyone doesn''t win.... none of us have *anything* to gain from this. The only one who wins is the woman you love - and if it means THIS much to you to be all poutyfaced over it - DO THE PROCESS TOGETHER. insist upon it. Tell her you cannot do it on your own and you need her to help you.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Good Choice, Ord!
9.gif

As Deco found in the last post, you can get that setting from Stardust Diamonds (top row, fifth over):

Stardust Diamonds B1023

Here's a tension set ring with the same "swoopy" detail (but without the princess stones underneath):

Gelin Abaci

...I could have sworn I saw a thread recently where a guy had a swoopy tension set ring made for his girlfriend with a matching wedding band. Let me see if I can find it!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE that one Ebree!!! I think that is so fluid and elegant and GORGEOUS!!! I think that co. makes matching wedding bands too

Which I think will be VERY difficult for that first choice (avil at Sun)

However ... if I was going to get a "unique solitare" right now - it would ABSOLUTELY be this Sholdt Design ring

It''s funny ... we were just watching the final season of Alias on DVD and I fell in love love love with Sydney''s e-ring ... but couldn''t figure out what brand/design etc it was ... this is the closest ring I could find to it. CLEAN. SIMPLE. No "clumsy prongy bits". FLUID. POW!

sholdtdesignsolitaire.jpg

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE those last two rings.

Ordieth

Rough_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 11:16:59 AM
Author: Cehrabehra
no ord - everyone doesn''t win.... none of us have *anything* to gain from this. The only one who wins is the woman you love - and if it means THIS much to you to be all poutyfaced over it - DO THE PROCESS TOGETHER. insist upon it. Tell her you cannot do it on your own and you need her to help you.

Yea, I know... I am not pouting... i only had a limmited number of smily faces to use.
9.gif

I am not upset to have to wait, or go with a solitare. I am just a little upset that I do not know the woman that I have been dateing for 4 years as well as I thought I did. Please do not take offense to my comments, I am very greatful for all the advice, and input. I just tend to be a proud person sometimes...
38.gif

Thank you for the posts, I will definately look into it... I was looking through some of the rings, and I did see a nice one. I will have to hang on to it and post it later. (I am at work, and it is a little tough to get back to the web page....
14.gif
)

Thank you all again.
35.gif

Ordieth

Rough_Rock
ok... here it is. I thought this looked nice. I''ll ask her what she thinks tonight.
21.gif

pic1.jpg

(maybe minus the princess diamonds?)
11.gif

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t feel badly that you didn''t know what she wanted. It sounds like even she doesn''t know exactly what she wants and changes her mind frequently as you said. You would have felt worse if you were under the impression that you DID know, paid for the ring, and she hated it. I think it shows that you do know your GF very well because you had the good sense to ASK before making a purchase!

*M*

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I really like the Niwaka solitaire...here is one that''s similar to the one deco posted...

Gabrielle E-Ring

BKGabrielle101.jpg

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like the one deco and ebree posted. If you are looking for an idea on how to propose you should see the one I posted under the proposal thread. Perfect for an x-mas proposal!!!!

jayreneepea

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 11/27/2006 3:29:44 PM
Author: Ordieth
ok... here it is. I thought this looked nice. I''ll ask her what she thinks tonight.
21.gif

pic1.jpg

(maybe minus the princess diamonds?)
11.gif
I like this one! Even with the princess diamonds!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results