shape
carat
color
clarity

Ohhh Amber....?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Guys, I know nothin'' about the sarin, but I love the look of this, and since I sent my setting in yesterday, I think this is the one!!! I''ve sent it to my boyfriend, and we''ll see what he thinks..

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
YAYYYY!!!!!! It looks gorgeous!!!!!!!!! I hope your boyfriend loves it!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

ambers_radiant.jpg

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
Hehe, okay, now that I had time to resize and post and BREATHE for a second (too much excitement!
9.gif
) I''m actually looking at the picture, and WOW I reeeeally love it!!!! I''m just picturing it in your setting and it looks peeerfect! I love the facet pattern - it looks a little more cushion-y to me in a really pretty way. Good luck!!!!
9.gif
Sooooo exciting!!!!!

E B

Ideal_Rock
OMG! AMBER! It looks BEAUTIFUL!!!
30.gif
10.gif
3.gif
9.gif
23.gif
31.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I don't know much about radiants, but that's the best I've ever seen. Yay!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I talked to the BF, and he was like, it looks really nice. And I was just waiting.. for a you know- excited feeling? And then I said, are you mad? Because he had to transfer his savings to my account, so I can get it tomorrow, and he was like, no, I''m looking up our basketball bracket.
20.gif
Men. Anyway, I''m getting it. I''ve got my setting in the post, and then all that''s left is the wiring of funds. A lot of money into one little stone. But I love it, and THANKS ALBI for posting it!! I love it, and I love how crazy the faceting is. This is MY stone.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Amber, it's so perfect. An F, SI1 (yay for SI1!) to match your beautiful sidestones...it's going to blow EVERYONE away. Radiants are so special and uncommon, people will be trying to grab it off your finger for themselves.

I'm so happy you found your stone!
36.gif

ETA: Check out all that red in the idealscope! Wow.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Ebree, I am so excited. We''re probably going to wire it tomorrow. I am breathing a huge sigh of relief, since it''s like, it''s in my hand almost. And once we get the completed ring back, it''s going to be all on him. I''ll give him the box, ask him to see it, to make sure it''s okay, and then tell him it''s all up to him now.
1.gif
16.gif
So excited.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!!!
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

I seriously think this is my favorite radiant ever, I''m soooooo glad you''re going to go for it!!!!!!

Also, basketball = WAY WAY LESS IMPORTANT.
29.gif

Now aren''t you glad you didn''t get an emerald just b/c you were impatient??
3.gif

When do you think it will actually be finished???? Is he going to let you see it before he proposes, or are you going to have to wait??? I wanna seeeee iiiiiiit on your finger!!!!
9.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
AMBER!!!!

30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif
emlove.gif
30.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
OMG IT''S GOOOOOORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

It honestly is the most beautiful radiant I''ve ever seen. And the idealscope... *drools* Yay for an amazingly eye-clean SI1 (mine too!)
36.gif
This is so exciting, you must be dancing with joy! You''re ordering your ring tomorrow!!!! LUCKY!!
36.gif
9.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Awsome!!! OH MY HEAVENS!!!! That ring is just going to blind people...oh I cannot wait to see it!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
See? And he wonders why I'm on PS so much! Because of the support, buddy! Basketball, pshaw. Well, since I sent the setting registered mail yesterday, first class, and we're going to wire it tomorrow, it should be ready in a few days, no? They just have to change the head (hopefully!! I'm so afraid the setting won't be right for the stone, ya know?), and then they send it back! I'm not going to see it until he proposes, which could be held until the end of March (we're going to disneyland on March 31st). But I think that as long as I have it at home, I'll be so much less frantic. Or will I?
32.gif
Anyway, I love it. I love it love it love it! And I'm SO glad I waited for the radiant, I wanted to be the less common stone amongst my family (all of them have RB stones) I love it, it's the perfect shape for me, just what I wanted! Yay!!
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
9.gif

ETA: Not that anyone with RB are common- I had wanted that, but my pudgy fingers wouldn't allow it!!

caligal

Shiny_Rock
Amber- This is just gorgeous!!!
36.gif
36.gif
Aren''t you so glad you waited?!? Can''t wait to see it in the setting and ON your lovely finger- pretty soon!

JenStone

Shiny_Rock
Amber, that stone is so gorgeous! I didn''t even know that radiants come in rectangular shapes! Now I''m rethinking the type of cut I want...yet again. I''ll never decide with so many gorgeous stones and settings being posted on PS every day!

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
Oh, it''s perfect!!
30.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Yay!! I''m so happy to see you soooo excited!! That Radiant is absolutely fantastically gorgeous!! Way to be patient!! Good things come to those who wait!!

I hope I can find a radiant that is that brilliant (that Ideal Scope image is phenomenal.)

Yay!! I''m sooooooo, sooooooo happy for you.
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
10.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Thanks you guys, I''m so excited. I just sent the email confirmation back, and told Ron to go ahead with it. The wire will go through tomorrow (anyone have a clue how to do that?), and hopefully my setting will be in tomorrow some time. He said a day or two after that it should be set, and we can pick it up in the Marina Del Rey Fed Ex!! YAY!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/14/2006 1:58:59 PM
Author: SeattleSparkle
Yay!! I''m so happy to see you soooo excited!! That Radiant is absolutely fantastically gorgeous!! Way to be patient!! Good things come to those who wait!!

I hope I can find a radiant that is that brilliant (that Ideal Scope image is phenomenal.)

Yay!! I''m sooooooo, sooooooo happy for you.
36.gif
36.gif
9.gif
36.gif
10.gif

Am I lost?! When did you decide to get a radiant?

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Well, I originally wanted a radiant, but I''ve opened the search to cushions and radiants after seeing Albi''s gorgeous ring.

Actually, I was a little discouraged reading about the difficult time you were having finding a radiant you loved ... but I feel much better after seeing pictures of your beauty!!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Albi really screwed those of us who were set on something!!
28.gif
I wanted a cushion, too, but then I just really wanted the rectangle shape! Good luck, the pickins ARE slim on radiants right now.

SoonIHope

Ideal_Rock
hehehehe sorry you two!!!!
12.gif

Although I would like to point out that cushions can be pretty rectangular!
9.gif
I know you''re a lost cause now Amber (
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
!!!!) but Seattle maybe I can still sway you!
3.gif

But seriously, thank youuu! It''s sooo fun to stumble across people complimenting my ring totally out of the blue!
9.gif

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Haha!! Albi you are more than welcome!

Amber, I''ll try sticking to my guns and getting that Radiant, but my bf really wants to surprise me so who knows what it''ll be (I''m having a slight pain attack thinking about letting go of control ...)

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I know all about the panic attacks. Honey, I''ve found this diamond and the setting, and doing all the shipping and wiring. Control freak much? I jsut found out we''re being invited to BF''s family''s beach house in Malibu- in a week and a half! So maybe he''ll do it then???

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Oooooh! I will keep you in my thoughts that it will happen in Malibu!! A week and a half? Wow, that''s sooo soon!

I''m just going live vicariously through you for awhile!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results