shape
carat
color
clarity

Ohhh Amber....?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

E B

Ideal_Rock
*Chants*

Pictures, pictures, pictures!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
I NEED PICTURES TOO!
31.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Has she found it? *is very confused*

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2006 12:23:56 PM
Author: anchor31
Has she found it? *is very confused*
There''s a contender.....
31.gif

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Oooooh...
36.gif

*chants with Ebree*

PICTURES, PICTURES, PICTURES!!

Pretty please with a cherry on top?
2.gif

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Did she get the radiant??? I just checked on the 0.7 radient thread. This is a little too exciting I must say!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I''m waiting for the email from him!!!! I''ve already emaied him twice..
11.gif
9.gif
17.gif
And haven''t heard anything, but I heard from him last time around noon. So... waiting!! I talked it over with my BF and he said it sounds good, so maybe this is a buy!!! If it looks good... Hurry up WF!!!!
emotion-18.gif
emclock.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Or maybe I should say, "It''s a hold!!!"
9.gif

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2006 3:23:14 PM
Author: AmberWaves
I am so frustrated right now! Since I asked Ron about emerald shaped ones, he sent me this:

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Compare_Diamonds.aspx?idnos=2347579,1761394

But has completely ignored my requests (5) to see the one he sent me on Wednesday. Man! I asked again, perhaps I should call.
Definitely call him. They're (the folks at WF) probably trying to keep track of several people's wants and needs, so calling him and asking him about THE stone will hopefully get you results. Make it clear that you have money to buy this stone, if it's the right one. Tell him to snap a few pictures and give you an honest opinion of the stone.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Tap. Tap. Tappity tap.

C''mon Ron! Time is money!

GGLW

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/9/2006 3:38:43 PM
Author: EBree

Date: 3/9/2006 3:23:14 PM
I am so frustrated right now! Since I asked Ron about emerald shaped ones, he sent me this:

http://www.whiteflash.com/diamonds/Compare_Diamonds.aspx?idnos=2347579,1761394

But has completely ignored my requests (5) to see the one he sent me on Wednesday. Man! I asked again, perhaps I should call.
Definitely call him. They''re (the folks at WF) probably trying to keep track of several people''s wants and needs, so calling him and asking him about THE stone will hopefully get you results. Make it clear that you have money to buy this stone, if it''s the right one. Tell him to snap a few pictures and give you an honest opinion of the stone.
Here''s a second vote for a phone call. We all want to see pics of your stone!

When I was looking for my stone and I would get impatient, I would just call because otherwise they may put you on the back burner if others are bugging them more than you are.

If you have requested to see it 5 times with no results, I think it''s definitely time to call and ask what''s happening and get an update...

Good luck! Hope it''s a pretty one
1.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Ron had to go to some transaction room or something. I told him I liked the emeralds I saw, but that because we have a week til we have the full amount in cash, I''d really rather wait off on searching for more emeralds, and if I don''t think I''m going to find a better radiant, I''m going to bring in those emeralds. I told him that we aren''t abandoning the radiants just yet. Although I am falling in love with the emeralds!! Slap me quick.

Have faith though, ladies. I sent Ron a new list of radiants that I saw, and he''s going to get back to me. I promise I''m not giving up on the radiants just yet- I promise. But I saw some great cut emeralds and WOWEEE
30.gif
It''s really the shape that I love.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Did he not photograph the one? What happened with the contender?

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Okay, another update, he said he''s going to have to have the radiant sent to them. So if I want to see it, I put a credit card on hold. Then he''ll send me the pictures. BUT I have to pay for shipping if I dont'' like it. What should I do? I told him we''d wait until tomorrow (what''s one day?) , because it''s been listed for weeks, but I know. I don''t really have a credit card, but does my VISA check card work?

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Hi Amber, this is so exciting!! I can''t wait for your stone to come! And ya, your check card will work, but I don''t know if they''re actually taking money out of your account and holding it or just putting your CC # on record.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
He said they''re getting the card info so they can charge it if I don''t want them to give me the stone. So I can pay for the shipping. What do you think? Wait until tomorrow, when I''ve asked my boyfriend? He''d be mad if I agreed to something without him, and he''s not available.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2006 5:39:13 PM
He said they''re getting the card info so they can charge it if I don''t want them to give me the stone. So I can pay for the shipping. What do you think? Wait until tomorrow, when I''ve asked my boyfriend? He''d be mad if I agreed to something without him, and he''s not available.
It''s whatever you feel comfortable with. You''re not actually buying the stone, though, just having it brought in.
1.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Well, Ron said he''s going to get the cert tomorrow, and then if I like it, I''m going to give him the card number. Really wish I had wanted to get a credit card!!

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Toughie...Ok, how much is shipping? I believe that WF has this policy that they will only charge you the shipping if the stone is acceptable by their standards and not by yours??? Ask about that, because I believe that if they call in a stone that they think is poopy and you think is poopy you might not have to pay the shipping.

Oh yes, and I think you should wait to talk to future-fiance, he might be hurt if you take too much of the control! Good luck!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I have the cert!!

Attachments

• .70_F_SI1_Rad.pdf[1].pdf
    15 KB · Views: 45

E B

Ideal_Rock
Where is it? Where is it? I can''t see it!
32.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Me neither! How do I do it? It''s adobe.. it shows as attached!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Can you click on the bottom where it says attachment? It works when I do it.

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Okay,well they have the number now, and hopefully they''ll get the stone in by Monday!!! He was talking about me sending the setting in to them, but I think because I bought it from Robbins Bros. it''s got to be set there...

E B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/9/2006 6:46:13 PM
Okay,well they have the number now, and hopefully they''ll get the stone in by Monday!!! He was talking about me sending the setting in to them, but I think because I bought it from Robbins Bros. it''s got to be set there...
This is so exciting! Pictures, pictures, pictures (don''t worry, I''m chanting to WF!)!

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
I am so excited!!

SeattleSparkle

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness!! Super exciting!! I can''t wait to see it!! (That''s what I get for not checking in more often.)

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
YAY!!! I can''t wait!!
9.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Well, after waiting at work for an extra half an hour for the credit card permission thing to be sent to me, I left, but when I came in this morning, it was there, and what do I see? Not only did they NOT show what the amount would be w/PS discount, but it also assumes I''m going to buy it, and put it on my card! So I emailed him back that if we get the stone, it would have a PS discount, and the wire transfer discount, and I''m not sending things in until I see that the card will only be used for my shipping. It''s like they assuming I''m going to buy it! Well! Anyway, he said he''s going to fix it pronto. He also said I''m going to need a new head for my stone, but they''ll get that when I send the setting in, but then I said if I sent it in it would void the Robbins Bros. warranty. Now I''m afraid they''ll hurt my stone at Robbins Bros. What do you guys think? Void the RB warranty, or just let RB set it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results