shape
carat
color
clarity

Oh my gosh! I can''t STAND IT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
I am IN LOVE with like almost EVERY single stone I''ve seen on Planetary Gems'' website and I can''t STAND it!! Has anyone ever purchased from them? Have you had good luck? If you have, have you set any of your stones? And, of course, if you have, would you mind sharing photos?? I believe someone recently got what she termed a ''ballet pink'' stone to put into a ring? I forget who it was, but if you know and the ring is done, would you mind sharing pics of that also? Or, even just the stone itself??

I swear, I want all of these stones so much that it''s making my tummy hurt...LOL. Yeah, I''ve got it bad.
30.gif
31.gif

Link: www.planetarygems.com/ (specifically I''ve been looking at the padparadscha/pink sapphires)

-Rachel

PS Am I allowed to post pictures of a stone from a vendor''s website, or is that like copyright infringement??

FinewaterGems

Rough_Rock
Trade
Hi Rachel - thanks for this link! The Sri Lanka gem-buying trip photos were great fun. I''m making my first buying trip there in a couple of weeks, so now I have a better feel for what to expect when I get there. I can''t wait!

Pandora II

Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/20/2008 1:41:39 PM
Author: FinewaterGems
Hi Rachel - thanks for this link! The Sri Lanka gem-buying trip photos were great fun. I'm making my first buying trip there in a couple of weeks, so now I have a better feel for what to expect when I get there. I can't wait!
Have fun! I was there in October and really enjoyed myself - my first big buying trip (my husband still believes it was really our honeymoon
27.gif
)!

Ratna was definitely one of my favourite places that we visited - even if we were the only people in the whole hotel (a bit Shining-esque).

Take an umbrella and plenty of $$$!

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 12/19/2008 10:08:45 PM
Author:newsboysgrl777
I am IN LOVE with like almost EVERY single stone I''ve seen on Planetary Gems'' website and I can''t STAND it!! Has anyone ever purchased from them? Have you had good luck? If you have, have you set any of your stones? And, of course, if you have, would you mind sharing photos?? I believe someone recently got what she termed a ''ballet pink'' stone to put into a ring? I forget who it was, but if you know and the ring is done, would you mind sharing pics of that also? Or, even just the stone itself??

I swear, I want all of these stones so much that it''s making my tummy hurt...LOL. Yeah, I''ve got it bad.
30.gif
31.gif

Link: www.planetarygems.com/ (specifically I''ve been looking at the padparadscha/pink sapphires)

-Rachel

PS Am I allowed to post pictures of a stone from a vendor''s website, or is that like copyright infringement??
The prices seem kind of low for the quality they''re offerring. I never purchased from them, but I would do a search on them in google and pricescope to see what people say. For example, this stone is only $991/ct, and it looks like it should be selling for a whole heck of a lot more. I wonder if the color is really true to the picture. Perhaps it is, but I''m just paranoid that way.

http://www.planetarygems.com/images/Padparadscha%201.17%20cts.%20elon%20OV%20SL08.jpg

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
There is a post about this site somewhere, but I can''t find it. There gems are not very good. Big windows and color not as described.

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Date: 12/21/2008 12:30:40 AM
Author: Linda W
There is a post about this site somewhere, but I can't find it. There gems are not very good. Big windows and color not as described.

Oh phooey. That's too bad!
39.gif
I wasn't really looking at the prices as I can't afford anything right now anyway...but just looking at the stones and seeing how beautiful they were was fun. Why can't people ever just be honest anymore, you know?
38.gif

I wonder how the other person I was thinking of faired with her stone? I'll have to sort through posts to find out who it was again and ask her what ended up occuring.

Thanks for your input, and sorry to have posted a dud of a site
15.gif

ETA: Well, I found the thread that I was referring to and it looks like she GOT the stone and she likes it? Maybe she just got lucky? Or maybe some of the others were just unlucky?? Anyway, here's the link to her (DancingFlame) experience: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/its-here-its-here-its-here.99553/

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results