shape
carat
color
clarity

It''s here, it''s here, it''s here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Okay, so you may know that I took a chance and went with an upgraded LOGR setting for my e-ring as I completely fell in love with it and didn''t feel comfortable asking FF to have a custom made version created for over 3 times the price to upgrade the metal, diamonds and head on the original. Whew. Well, it''s here... and it''s GORGEOUS!!!
30.gif

Setting Close.jpg

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful! So glad it''s as nice as you hoped!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! I''m wearing my OEC split shank today, and it almost looks like the diamonds in your setting may be bigger, as well!
1.gif

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Another...

Setting view2.jpg

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
I have to say that I was quite pleasantly surprised when it came in. I had seen some of the lovely pieces you guys had ordered from them but I was still very nervous as this is to be my e-ring and I want the quality to be nice and the piece to be relatively sturdy. Granted I won''t wear it when I''m working as the majority of the classes I teach involve tons of floor work. As to my LOGR experience in general, the customer service was good and I e-mailed several times with questions and always got quick and thorough responses. It arrived in about two weeks after I customized the order. The diamonds are really, really white and sparkly and I''ve been over the ring about ten times under a 20x. No cloudiness, dullish grays or spots. When FF takes it to have it set he''s going to have everything checked out and I''ll let you know how it goes. If the quality of his other work even comes close to this, I''ll definitely be a repeat customer for some settings for my other sparklies currently living under glass. The center stone for this beauty is another story altogether and I''ll add it to this thread when I have some pics to post (possibly this afternoon). Thank you for all of your input. You guys are great!!!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous!

stepcutnut

Ideal_Rock
Lovely!

Deedaa

Rough_Rock
It looks great, can''t wait to see the stone. I have also ordered this setting so fingers crossed it looks half as nice :)

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is very pretty!
I look forward to seeing your completed e-ring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is gorgeous!

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock

So, so excited! I''ve been hunting for the perfect "ballerina pink" stone forever. And I mean forever. We''ve been together for almost seven years so I''ve had plenty of time to decide exactly what I want. I discovered morganite (fabulous color-way too soft), spinel (never the right shade) and finally came across a pad that I absolutely loved. I called about it and it was available so I e-mailed FF and held my breath. Not a word in response. E-mailed again just in case the first didn''t go through. Nothing. FOR WEEKS. I figured that FF must not have liked that particular stone and became slightly discouraged, but resumed the search with relentless optimism. Then out of nowhere I come home from an especially frustrating rehearsal and he tells me that I had a package come in that he signed for. Not an unusual occurance as I''m completely ADDICTED to purchasing all things sparkly and colorful that my bank account can stand. I open it, double take. Then I''m screaming and jumping up and down (normal very happy girl reaction), and he''s like, "well I guess that was the one, huh?" Yep, that was the one. Here she is...

My Pad.jpg

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
And with some other sapphire friends...

Newest Sapphires.jpg

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
She flashes like crazy. I can''t wait for some sun pics. SIGH.

shimmer

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Your ring is going to look unbelievable! I have always wanted a ballerina pink stone, I just love yours. I can''t wait to see it set, you must be so excited!!!

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Awesome pink stone. It''s going to be lovely!
36.gif

I can see why you are sooooooo excited!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations on your upcoming engagement!

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Wow I love your sapphires, but especially the engagement ring one! It''s just gorgeous!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous stone and setting! I can''t wait to see the finished ring. What a sneaky [and wonderful] FF you have!

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone. Will post pics whenever it''s set. YAY!

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
That stone is just beautiful. What an amazing ring you''ll have! Congratulations.

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Pjean. I forgot to post the vendor pic of my stone so here goes:

Padparadscha Sapphire- planetary gems.jpg

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
That''s really truer to the color than the pics from my camera.

laurel25

Brilliant_Rock
It''s BEAUTIFUL!!! I cannot wait to see it set! I love the color of it too - I love the softer pink & yellow colored sapphires that are available so much more than the really saturated ones!

newsboysgrl777

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/14/2008 1:30:46 PM
Author: dancingflame
Thanks Pjean. I forgot to post the vendor pic of my stone so here goes:
Would you mind telling us where you got that exquisite stone? When I was searching for a pink sapphire to put in my e-ring, I never found one this color. It's breathtaking..and so I'm still on the look-out. (Is that bad?? LOL. It was the setting I fell in love with, after all, and the center stone came later..so the setting has much more sentimental value to me than the stone)

And I absolutely LOOOVE that you call it 'ballet pink' (whether that's your name for it or otherwise) and that you dance!! I danced from age 4 until I was a junior in college. I wasn't great at it, but I loved it...so I think this is definitely WAY cool!! :) I can NOT WAIT to see your e-ring!! I don't know how the two of you will make it happen, but the hardest part for me was the WAITING to see the two together. We picked out the setting, I found the center stone and gave it to him for when he was 'ready' to go get it set and propose...and then I had to wait.....FOR-EV-ER!!! LOL :)

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Thanks guys. I know what you mean about looking FOREVER for this color. I found the link on the pinned thread with all the websites. It''s from planetarygems. They have some really nice stuff and great prices. The communication was excellent and they shipped it super fast. I''m going to have it appraised before it''s set so I''ll let you know if the specs are what they were listed as. If they''re even close, it was a steal.

NBG- I remember the first ballet I ever saw... It was Cinderella. My mom took me for Christmas when I was seven (which was the first year of my "formal" training). The pas de deux they danced is one of the top five moments of my life to date and I''ve been dancing and teaching ever since.

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I can't wait to see this setting. It's going to be jaw dropping!!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Can''t wait to see the finished product!!!!

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is going to look so pretty and feminine in that setting!!!
30.gif

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That''s one of his most popular settings and for good reason. People just adore the antique style of it. Your ring is gorgeous, and I can''t wait to see what you set in there.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous pink stone. I love the color. The sapphire "friends" are quite lovely as well. I can''t wait to see the finished ring. It will be drool worthy.

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all. No idea when I''ll actually have the ring. Fingers crossed for Christmas!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results