carat
color
clarity

OEC Recut

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
quite magnificent!

ETA: sorry I always comment b4 looking at dates and reading whole threads. EEK on the steal. I wanted to add your stone and pendant is what I WANT. I had one like it and I returned the stone to my former MIL.. but I dream of it still.. It's so beautiful that it's being stolen! and recreated probably with inferior product. Love you pendant.
Thank you!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
Do you think PS should offer a photo watermark? Something like “stolen from Pricescope” or even just “not for sale”

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you think PS should offer a photo watermark? Something like “stolen from Pricescope” or even just “not for sale”
The photos are DK's. I went through their other items for sale and it looks like they also stole an image from CvB, so I'm betting they may have stolen them from IG.

However, that wouldn't be a bad idea for PS to watermark them.

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

This is crazy! What a compliment though! I've seen a couple of CvB items and Diamonds by Lauren items being sold on ebay some as diamonds some as sterling silver and cz. I can't even believe people do that...I mean what do they even send you when you order bc obviously it's not that item?! And how long can you stay on ebay doing that kind of shady business?

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Wewechew Thanks for the recommendation for Southwest Diamond Cutters. I met with Ashley this morning about a pair of diamonds I have that need some rehab due to chips around the girdle. Ashley was very informative and I’m excited to see what he does with them.

ponyrider

Rough_Rock
This is crazy! What a compliment though! I've seen a couple of CvB items and Diamonds by Lauren items being sold on ebay some as diamonds some as sterling silver and cz. I can't even believe people do that...I mean what do they even send you when you order bc obviously it's not that item?! And how long can you stay on ebay doing that kind of shady business?
Since they have a feedback rating of 94 they don't have far to fall before they are removed as sellers ;-)

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Wewechew Thanks for the recommendation for Southwest Diamond Cutters. I met with Ashley this morning about a pair of diamonds I have that need some rehab due to chips around the girdle. Ashley was very informative and I’m excited to see what he does with them.
I'm so glad you enjoyed your initial meeting with him about your diamonds! Can't wait to see your finished product!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results