shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC Recut

What a transformation! Amazing how little weight was lost! She looks good in the ring, any photos of the CADs?

I don’t know... the table certainly changed. I think he had to do more than polish it out.

I contacted DK and BGD. The previous owner had also contacted single stone. Everyone’s quote was higher than my guy.

Thanks so much!

That's going to be a gorgeous pendant for sure! :appl: So excited for you!

Hi WeweChew! Love the CADs!!!! and you know I love that diamond!!!! It's just beautiful. Fun to be back on PS again and checking out all the fun stuff again. I can't wait to see the finished product. It's going to be fantastic

Gosh can't believe I missed this thread. What a great job on the recut. It's a gorgeous stone and I think it will look :love: in the pendant!

This is an incredible recut. I can hardly believe it is the same stone. Such a beautiful OEC it turned out to be! I admire your guts for pulling the tigger on this diamond and having faith in her transformation. An inspirational story!

Cant believe they were able to fix it and keep it over 1.5...amazing recut! Cant wait to see the pendant pictures!!!

Thank you so much for sharing this. I just bought a chipped OEC and was wondering if it was possible; now, I am going to reach out and see what is possible with my stone.

Thank you so much for sharing this. I just bought a chipped OEC and was wondering if it was possible; now, I am going to reach out and see what is possible with my stone.
I’m excited for you! Come back and share what you learn/your recut!

Very cool!!!

Perfection!

Wonderful recut! Come back with neck shots when you have the final pendant!

Congrats!! So glad the recut went well. The pendant looks like it wii be a winner.

Wow! What an incredible result! Can't wait till your finish pendant!

I recently acquired OEC 1.37ct chipped girdle and it's on the way to get polish.

Can't wait to see your pendant!!!! I keep checking back to see if it's done :)

I got the pendent last week. It’s HUGE and I love it:kiss2:. I am sending it back to him though to put a slightly more delicate chain on it.

5E5B0AB6-87DF-4BC5-AF2F-40D30E4BFA63.jpeg 75520778-E5FF-481E-905F-8DB3F3A350F0.jpeg C5604C71-F75C-4D54-9771-CE18FEDF430A.jpeg

Spectacular!

Gorgeous!
It looks a lot like mine, but that profile is so much prettier. Enjoy it!

Fabulous recut, fabulous pendant! !! What an awesome result!!!!

I got the pendent last week. It’s HUGE and I love it:kiss2:. I am sending it back to him though to put a slightly more delicate chain on it.

5E5B0AB6-87DF-4BC5-AF2F-40D30E4BFA63.jpeg 75520778-E5FF-481E-905F-8DB3F3A350F0.jpeg C5604C71-F75C-4D54-9771-CE18FEDF430A.jpeg
Oh my goodness it's GORGEOUS!!!!! So amazing and so happy for you!

Do you have a neck shot?

Wow! Fantastic recut and it has such amazing presence as a pendant! Gorgeous!! :love:

It's gorgeous and looks the perfect size on your neck!

quite magnificent!

ETA: sorry I always comment b4 looking at dates and reading whole threads. EEK on the steal. I wanted to add your stone and pendant is what I WANT. I had one like it and I returned the stone to my former MIL.. but I dream of it still.. It's so beautiful that it's being stolen! and recreated probably with inferior product. Love you pendant.

Thanks for letting me know. I reported them as well and also sent them a message. I guess I should be flattered.

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP