shape
carat
color
clarity

OEC hunt begins, how to narrow choices? Need help with guidelines.

@Rfisher we do love design, don't we?! I saw a ring on IG I really liked, but with some modifications (of course!) I'm a total bezel and deco/vintage gal. I really like my current ring, so this will be similiar. Plus I'll have similiar engraving done to match my wedding band and eternity. I'm not sure about the airline, but we shall see.
The IG ring:
20190814_001201.jpg
But I'm thinking more like this:
20190920_153527.png

Stone has shipped! FED EX here by 10:30am. I don't know if I'll be able to sleep tonight!

OMG I can't wait to see it!!

It is here!!!! It took me an hour to calm down! She is literally the most beautiful oec diamond I have ever seen!!! I am sooo happy and highly recommend Alex @ Parks Fine Group!
Tons and tons and tons of pics:
20190921_100707.jpg 20190921_103221.jpg 20190921_104315.jpg

I just popped into see this thread and see you just received the OEC and it is glorious! I’m so glad everything worked out:love: yay!!! So excited for you!!

@D&T thank you so much! I was going to message you! You were so helpful! She is perfection! You know, even Amy @ DK told me Alex has great stones. So happy!!:appl:

Your OEC is beautiful and I am impressed with the color. Persistence pays off!

What a beautiful stone! I'm so happy it's yours! Do you notive a big difference between this beauty and your AVR Moissy? :)

@Lessics the cut is so similiar, it's crazy! The AVR is definetly more diamond like then a lot of moissanite but maybe its a little more rainbowy than the diamond?

More, insise, outside, with my I/J AVR moiss too. She's so bright and lively , sometimes white, sometimes a beautiful slight warmth. ...ugh! I'm so freaking excited!20190921_104535.jpg20190921_112717.jpg20190921_113631.jpg20190921_110330.jpg20190921_104022.jpg

THUD! Just stunning.:love:

oooh.gif

So happy for you @CHRISTY-DANIELLE :appl:
Cannot wait to see it in a ring on your finger!

Oh my gosh I am soooo delighted at the outcome to this thread, and I'm so glad that Alex came to his senses and sold you that stone!!!

We need a trillion more pictures and some videos!!!!!!

Thank you all for the kind words and for hanging in there with me! I was so worried and stressed, but NOW, I'm just elated beyond words! I can't believe she's mine! Off to see Downton Abbey, but I'll try to entertain you with a video tomorrow!:P2

Your excitement is contagious! :appl:That OEC is exquisite! I bet you aren’t nauseous now! :lol-2:

:appl:WOWOWOW!! What an amazing stone!! So glad you got it!

She is beautiful! I’m so happy for you. :kiss2:

Beautiful! :love:

That is gorgeous!!!!! So excited for you! :love::love::love:

This is so beautiful, congratulations, so happy it lives up to your expectations and much more! :love:

Beautiful... congrats!!!

Wonderful cut! I would call it an early European cut. It has a nice small table and good depth and there is juuuust a hint of chunkiness and wonkiness in the cut. Just what you want for that true old cut personality. But it is also fairly precise in the cutting, very round and the facets are somewhat uniform. You have a winner!

Wow! What a fun thread to catch up on on a Sunday morning!! It is so fun to see you end up with the stone of your dreams! I know it was stressful, but it seems like it was all worth it. Glad it worked out this way for you! Looking forward to seeing the completed ring. And by the way, the 3 bands you have in the photos above are just gorgeous. Can you tell us a little about them? I love unique bands.

Gorgeous! So happy for you and I love your excitement - Well deserved!

Happy Sunday morning! Thank you for joining me in my excitement! I have wanted a diamond like this for many years so I am on cloud 9! People say when the right one comes along, you just know and that's how I felt about this stone. From the first time Alex showed the pair on IG, she was saying "Hello" to me. Never in my wildest dreams did I think she'd be mine. When D&T suggested I ask him about splitting the pair, it was the first time I thought, " Maybe it's possible"?

I'm having a hard time with video, every sparkle was causing the focus to blur. But I was sitting in my recliner, drinking coffee, playing with my stone and was able to get this video. I'll try to get an outside /sun vid later!

Wooooooooooooooow :love:!

GET 3 FREE HCA RESULTS JOIN THE FORUM. ASK FOR HELP