shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW OEC finally set, I have been holding out....

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
My goodness!!! Just stunning!! :love: :love: :love:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's absolutely beautiful! Unique, feminine and beautiful.

petrock<3

Brilliant_Rock
:love: Holy crap that is really really gorgeous. Wow! The setting is superb. Nice job!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Maisie said:
I shall try this post again. I had to delete my last one because I messed it up! I love the new setting and the diamond is stunning. How do you feel about the L colour? Are all OEC diamonds lower colours? I think they have a lovely look to them and wonder if they would look as pretty colourless.

No. All OEC are not lower colours but often. Anyway, the cut make them face up really white.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, your ring is stunning! The diamond is beautiful and I love the setting, too! Wear it in good health!

CharmyPoo

Ideal_Rock
Amazing setting. Love it! Perfect match.

Jax172

Brilliant_Rock
WOW, so pretty!

DuckLovingVegan

Shiny_Rock
It's absolutely gorgeous! I hope to have an OEC as an e-ring one day if my SO get's the hint in L color. I love the warmth of the stone. :love: :love: Enjoy the ring!

cemrn

Brilliant_Rock
Woowee that is one gorgeous ring you have there. It looks amazing on your hand with your bands. You should feel really great about this

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful! Is it your e ring?

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
gemgirl said:
It's absolutely beautiful! Unique, feminine and beautiful.

exactly what I was going to say - truly gorgeous and wonderfully unique Kelpie, you must be so so happy!
It is just stunning and looks lovely on you. :love: :love: :appl:

Massive congratulations, I hope you love and enjoy it for many many years to come.

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
SOOOOOO beautiful!!! what an excellent find & it looks like Singlestone did a superb job! Enjoy your new bling!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous, I love it!

cara

Ideal_Rock
That is really beautiful. Lovely OEC and setting for it. And I like those wispy bands around the main ring :)

cushioncutnut

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: Breathtaking!! :love:

Honey228

Shiny_Rock
How can you hold out on that? It's wonderful!

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
One of the most amazing rings I've seen. Beautiful setting.

Loves Vintage

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!! The diamond is gorgeous, and that setting is just WOW! I've never seen one like it before! Love!

caroleena

Shiny_Rock
Trade
stunning! I love the setting (and the diamond!)

susimoo

Brilliant_Rock
Kelpie,
it looks fabulous!!! :love: :love: :love:

It has been incredible to watch this process. Thank you for sharing! Lucky you gets to wear it though!!! hehehehe :appl:
:wavey:

flurrsprite

Rough_Rock
wow, that is really beautiful! i love the style of the setting!! do you have any more pics of the basket/from the side? :)

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
Thank you all for looking and the nice things you had to say. I'll add more pics sometime this week.

pancake – Thank you for your kind words!
Uppy- Thanks for letting me slide ;-)
Thank you, Danielle!
Thank you, Yssie. They had a nearly identical stone in this setting at single stone so I knew they would go well.
summerlove6- Thank you!
MissGotRocks – Thanks! I’ll try to take some additional pictures this week.
Aeolianarpa – Wow, I didn’t think I’d ever be in that category! Thanks!
ZestfullyBling – Thank you! I’d keep the bands but they are a bit big, though in this heat they fit perfect.
Brown.Eyed.Girl – More pics to come!
redhead02 – Aw shucks! Thank you for your glowing words. If you are thinking of single stone, go for it! They are wonderful. Especially if you can go and see their settings in person, the pictures did not compare. I was lucky enough to be in SoCal for a day so I drove over with my diamond.
Thank you, Laila619!
tyty333, Thank you! I do feel like I almost plucked this diamond from the gutter….
LaurenThePartier- Thank you! I’m actually planning to ask them to sharpen and flatten the prongs a little bit. I love the way they are engraved though.
Thank you, Sylvie!
Panda- Thanks! Don’t they always look better in person?
Thanks, dawnabee! I am pretty ecstatic! This is definitely a keeper.
Bagel_Bandit, Thanks! I love the L it is luminous and changeable.
lknvrb4, That’s quite a compliment, thank you!
yennyfire, Thank you! I do love having something unique. A custom goldsmith offered to clean it yesterday and said, “what a beautiful old setting”. I told them actually, it’s brand new!
princessplease, Thank you!
SparklyOEC, Thank you for the enthusiastic review!!!
Callisto, Thank you, I’m very lucky…Lucky to have a guy who let me have 5 rings in one year (I was leveraging up to this one!).
tigian, Thank you! I may very well keep them.
Maisie, I think the colors of old cuts has the most to do with the mines that were open at the time, they called them “cape yellow” diamonds. I for one love the warmth. I hated it before it was recut because I would see a brownish haze as the frosted girdle reflection, but that is all gone now and it’s all warm snuggly glow!
Thanks, Lv2shopp!
Porridge, thanks! Adorable name!
Thank you, chiquitapet!
gemgirl- Thank you! I did want something unique.
petrock<3, Thank you!
thing2of2, Thanks for the kind words.
CharmyPoo, Thank you, I tried on a lot of settings but this one I just did not want to take off!
Jax172, Thank you!
DuckLovingVegan, I love your name! I’m amusing you aren’t a vegan who eats ducks but instead loves their company. I’m vegetarian and have Sebastopol geese and used to have ducks. I always tell people I’m not a dog or cat person but a duck person! They are so comical! Once your SO realizes how much more bang for your buck you get with a lower stone, you’ll have your L!
cemrn, Thank you! It feels super duper!
rosetta, Thanks. Yes it is my final e-ring. I needed to get all my upgrades done before we are married. It’s allowed because he didn’t propose with a ring he picked out.
arjunajane, Thank you for your kind words. I don’t see myself ever growing dissatisfied with this ring!
starburst, Thank you. I’m always very happy with their work.
vespergirl, Thanks!
Thank you Cara. Everyone loves those bands, perhaps I must keep them.
cushioncutnut, thanks!
Honey, I know I am bad, but I will try to atone with pictures.
oddoneout, Shucks! Thank you!
Thank you! I know you’ve got great taste so it means a lot!
Thank you, caroleena
SanDiegoLady, thank you!
susimoo, thank you! It was a lot of fun doing the leg work. I probably got twice the stone I could have had otherwise.
Flurrsprite, the side is the best part! I’ll take more pictures.

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
Oh, Kelpie, I am loving this ring! The combination of stone and setting is exquisite. It looks like it was just poured onto your finger if that makes any sense...

autumngems

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning, I love it. :shock:

betty6333

Shiny_Rock
I like it A LOT! :appl:

TotalNewbie

Shiny_Rock
This is one stunning ring indeed. Well, done. All the work you did (ebay, the recut, re-set) paid off beautifully, that's an eye-popping ring.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
Wow! I am in love with this ring :love: . Your OEC looks amazing in that setting, which is gorgeous in itself. What a stunning, stunning piece!

risingsun

Ideal_Rock
Kelpie's ring: totally stunning!!

Kelpie keeping secrets: naughty, naughty girl :lol:

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!! Oh my word! What a stunning ring!!! It looks perfect on you! And the bands compliment the ring so well! You can't sell the bands now, kelpie! Your new ring might get lonely!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
that is GORGEOUS! :love: the setting is fabulous

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results