carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Octavia Ring

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness.

What an incredible piece @joelly!! The only of its kind in this world... A true treasure.

Please post dozens more photos!! ❤️

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful ring! Enjoy the new baby & new bling!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
!

Happy to see this one in good hands! And for such an occassion!

Congratulations! - ten times over!

plad25

Shiny_Rock
Love. Love. Love. Congratulations on such a gorgeous ring.

SimoneDi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely gorgeous! Congratulations on your beautiful new ring!

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
STUNNING ring!! Thanks for uploading the video for us. Enjoy your new baby and your new ring!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your baby and your ring! It's absolutely gorgeous. I love Octavias!!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations!! Beautiful ring for a new mom. Hope all is well.

naroo_11

Shiny_Rock
Small can be incredible. :)
Love how you set it.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Speechless! Such a masterpiece!

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations on the ring and the baby! :love:

Ibrakeforpossums

Ideal_Rock
Holy balls, is that spectacular! And very nice hear that Yoram is a good person as well as a gifted cutter.
You certainly have something to leave that baby girl. Wow!

Lvoeshinythings

Shiny_Rock
My goodness gracious that’s a killer set! The diamonds component and flow into one another. I’m lost in her gaze. You can def see the brilliance from your photos. I can only imagine how amazing this looks in person. Congrats!

HNGN

Shiny_Rock
Wow the sparkle!!!! Definitely can't take my eyes away that ring if I see it IRL.. Congrats!

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Oh, wow, just speechless!!! Has to be one of my all time fave rings!!! I am recently very into 3-stones and I adore both cuts and they somehow really do work together even though each cut is so very special.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, gorgeous in every way, congrats!!!!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely stunning. You are one lucky woman! That is a dream ring to be sure. Congratulations on the baby, and the new bling!

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!! Stunning ring!!! Congrats!!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow I’m shocked. I emailed Yoram this morning with the jotw news. He is very pleased.
I will take more pictures and post them here. Wow! Thank you for the jotw

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks amazing on you :))

How do you find the different 'characters' of the Octavia and the Peruzzis? I recall the latter were called quite 'busy' by someone else on here in terms of fire and scintillation, which I imagine perfectly matches the sparkle-fest that is an Octavia! :)

I am jealous you get to see this sort of performance everyday - I love how it seems to be difficult to 'read', like it will take time to see all of its performance nuances, rather than seeing it for 5 minutes then always knowing what it will look like!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
It looks amazing on you :))

How do you find the different 'characters' of the Octavia and the Peruzzis? I recall the latter were called quite 'busy' by someone else on here in terms of fire and scintillation, which I imagine perfectly matches the sparkle-fest that is an Octavia! :)

I am jealous you get to see this sort of performance everyday - I love how it seems to be difficult to 'read', like it will take time to see all of its performance nuances, rather than seeing it for 5 minutes then always knowing what it will look like!

The combo is definitely a sparkle-fest. It is hard to look away from the ring. One thing that I just realized is that both the Octavia and Peruzzis are sparkling still even under the sun. Just amazing. I only noticed because my round brilliant doesn’t do that.

I wish Yoram would cut more. It’s amazing what Karl K and Yoram have put and build together.

OoohShiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The combo is definitely a sparkle-fest. It is hard to look away from the ring. One thing that I just realized is that both the Octavia and Peruzzis are sparkling still even under the sun. Just amazing. I only noticed because my round brilliant doesn’t do that.

I wish Yoram would cut more. It’s amazing what Karl K and Yoram have put and build together.

Awesome :))

I think the main issue is getting the rough - it is expensive to cut (I believe due to not being able to get a second diamond out of a given piece of rough) and the quality of rough is not always to Yoram's satisfaction, so we do not see many in the wild! You can enjoy having a stone of which there are likely to be under 100 in the whole world 8-)

One day I will have one!! lol

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
WOW!!!!! This ring is amazing!!!

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness that video is so amazing! I love the octavia and peruzzis, what gorgeous water-like sparkle and those pillowy tops!!! I've loved Yoram's Octavia for a while now, such a beautiful cut.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
...both the Octavia and Peruzzis are sparkling still even under the sun. Just amazing. I only noticed because my round brilliant doesn’t do that.

This certainly is a promisse YF makes of all his cuts & a bit of a mystery!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a knockout! what a brilliant, gorgeous ring.. congratulations and follow Yoram on Insta and love love love his work.. you know you have the best of the best. :)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results