clarity

=O= ACA 2.13 =O=

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2006 8:11:47 PM
Author: sunkist
Date: 3/23/2006 7:48:47 PM

Author: jcrow

mirror pic. i think it shows how dainty they are.

I LOVE your dainty shot in the mirror!!! It totally agree that it looks extremently feminine in that shot
30.gif
Man that rock is huge and now you''ve got me thinking of getting an eternity band
2.gif

yeh- although it''s not the clearest shot, i included it for this reason. the other upclose pics don''t give the sense of how tiny/dainty/feminine the rings really are.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
it looks perfect, jcrow!! so glad that you finally have exactly what you want
1.gif
(annnnnd i''d like one too!
3.gif
)

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
can you tell what color clothes i am wearing?? this little sucker is as bright as could be!

bluebkgdrings.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock

ringsonblueagain.jpg

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2006 8:22:45 PM
can you tell what color clothes i am wearing?? this little sucker is as bright as could be!

Are you wearing pink!!
31.gif

sunkist

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/23/2006 8:15:35 PM
Date: 3/23/2006 8:11:47 PM

Author: sunkist

Date: 3/23/2006 7:48:47 PM

mirror pic. i think it shows how dainty they are.

I LOVE your dainty shot in the mirror!!! It totally agree that it looks extremently feminine in that shot
30.gif
Man that rock is huge and now you''ve got me thinking of getting an eternity band
2.gif

yeh- although it''s not the clearest shot, i included it for this reason. the other upclose pics don''t give the sense of how tiny/dainty/feminine the rings really are.

Yes! And that''s really what throws me off about seeing a lot of settings online. Because I definitely want a dainty setting, but some of the pics make them look so hefty! Like the WF Tiffany Knife-edge setting

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
yeh that's what i realized too, once i got my own set. another thing i never fully understood was all of the shared-prong w-band & e-ring sets we see on this board. but now i have my own half-eternity and i get it! it throws off such unbelievable sparkle!! they are sooo tiny, but have SUCH personality!!

another pic--

aca2.13ringswindow.jpg

MissIndecisive

Shiny_Rock
jcrow they look beautiful!

I was thinking of bumping this thread to ask if you''d received the rings but you did it for me!

I bet they are so sparkly.

Very pretty
30.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I...LOVE...YOUR...RINGS!!!! They are really sparkly, and so bright!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Congrats it is perfect!
36.gif
I just love all the photos!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gosh, I still can''t get over how HUGE that rock looks on you! Just beautiful. And I can''t get enough of your pictures. Please keep them coming!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
awe, thanks!!

i have more pics, but will be out of town till sunday. maybe then i can post some more!!

cutes814

Brilliant_Rock
oh, Jcrow it is exquisite!!!
30.gif

I am loving your set! I think the new head is so much better than the original. Congrats on finally getting what you want and finally getting it back on your finger!
36.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
They look exquisite on your hand. I love your set. Congrats.

shay

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
JCROW,

My girl''s the same way... her fingers shift in sizes depending on the store we go to. She was a 4 a Kay, a 4.25 when she graduated college, and was just sized at the local jeweler, and they say she''s closer to 3.5. I have no idea what to do when I finally order!

What is a euro band? You said it helps with sliding... she complains of that, too, since her fingers shrink so much with the weather changes.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
argh&stuff- i would suggest getting sized at the jewelwer that you will be using- if possible. you can also check into sizing beads...euro band- do a search for it. it''s a squared off shank that is suppose to help with the ring spinning. i opted not to go this route, and i don''t regret the decision. good luck!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Swoon - that ring is just breathtaking!
2.gif

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
thanks alj!

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tiffany''s eat your heart out..Your set is STUNNING..love it..

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Oh jcrow, what an amazing set!! The new setting is just delicious and it looks amazing with the half eternity. You are no longer ringless--go out there and show off!!! Great work WF! Congratulations again jcrow!!
36.gif

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
Thanks Jcrow...

I have seen the squared off rings, and yeah, we don''t like the way they look, and they also look a bit like they would be uncomfortable. Her stone will be much smaller than yours, so I hope it will be less likely to spin.

Do you have spinning issues?

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
awe- thank you everybody!! i feel so loved--
2.gif

argh&stuff- nope, no real ring spinning issues. none i''ve noticed anyway...

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
One last question...

When you took your trip to try on your stone with the temporary setting, did they say why it was so high? I found it odd, but I''m assuming there''s a reason for doing it that way.

I''m glad you don''t have spinning issues. I hear it can be mighty annoying.

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/27/2006 6:37:56 PM
Author: argh&stuff
One last question...

When you took your trip to try on your stone with the temporary setting, did they say why it was so high? I found it odd, but I''m assuming there''s a reason for doing it that way.

I''m glad you don''t have spinning issues. I hear it can be mighty annoying.

no they didn''t mention any reason. i didn''t ask either.

argh&stuff

Shiny_Rock
Haha. Okay. I just wondered. Never seen anything like it before. :)

I do like the end result though. It covers your whole finger!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
we just got online proofs of our engagement pictures. i wanted to post 2 she took of the ring.

EngRingPhotographer1.jpg

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
and no.2

EngRingPhotographer2.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
verrryyy cool!
31.gif
36.gif

radiantlover

Shiny_Rock
I love your set!!! It's beautiful!!!
30.gif

Date: 3/2/2006 9:25:17 PM

Date: 3/2/2006 8:17:03 PM
Author: Mara
careful with getting it flush fit from the top or it will eat into your pretty head.

i think that the way they are now looks faublous and you can see more of the diamonds on the band rather than if it were flush under the big head of the e-ring.

just make sure that the girdles won't eat the head prongs!!

dying for more photos.. ;-)

i know all about the eating away... WF makes sure to have it medal against metal not the girdles against the e-ring. i just thought, metal to metal it could be closer. but, i'll check it out with leon tomorrow.
I currently have an x-prong e-ring and am torned between getting a shared-prong band or a bead-set band as a w-band. I'm scared that the shared prong will eat up the prongs on my e-ring. How was your w-band made to prevent the melee from eating up your head prongs??? Wouldn't spinning cause the girdles to rub against your head prongs?
33.gif

Also what made you decide to go with a half-eternity vs 3/4 or full? Do you plan on soldering them together to prevent spinning?

Sorry for all these questions!

TIA!

moon river

Brilliant_Rock
Cool engagement pics. Love love love them.
1.gif

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results