shape
carat
color
clarity

NYE fireworks with 2.22 ctw from HPD!!!

SandyK

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you!

I definitely saw the pair of Hs you are talking about. They look like they will be fantastic. I could totally enable you either way because you are talking about two of my very favorite things...CBI diamonds and Rolexes. :lol: How are things going with the AD in terms of the list for your husband’s watch? Any signs of progress?

As for color with the Hs...I really do NOT think you would need to worry. These Gs are so white that outside they look absolutely blue white. I’m not color sensitive, I will be the first to admit, but something about the way CBI cuts makes the stones face up white. Did you see @soxfan ’s new stone? I think it’s a K...and it looks completely white to me! It is gorgeous.

I have the pair of Hs on hold and hopefully they will be back from the lab next week so I can see them in person!! I am super excited and yeah @soxfan 's new stone is insane and also looks totally white to me!!

We are still really set on somehow getting the Pepsi for my husband, and I definitely want to get the datejust for me too, but I've been researching a little more and it really seems like you need to bundle a $20-25K purchase, or have previously purchased multiple watches from an AD, to have a realistic shot at the waiting list for a Pepsi (the datejust I want is under $11K).

Our AD was really nice about it; she said that the list is 2-3 years long and that buying the datejust for me isn't going to impact the wait time, we just have to keep visiting the store to build the relationship, etc. That was a little confusing to me, as from everything I've read you really have to have a purchase history to get a shot at models like the Pepsi? And the other wrinkle is that we might be moving in about a year and a half, so I don't want to "waste" the datejust purchase for me if we are going to end up in a new city and having to start all over again with another AD.

And, I'm also curious to see what the new models for 2020 will be, and whether those have any significant impact on the gray market prices for the Pepsi. I really don't want to go the gray market route, but if that is the only realistic option then we would consider it, if the markups come down more...

Ok that is it for now haha, sorry for the long detour on your thread :D

I hope you don't have to wait too long to get your studs back!! Can't wait for earshots!!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Balls of fire!!! Just beautiful!

headlight

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations, absolutely gorgeous!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results