shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so sorry and continued bucketloads of healing vibes to Cirrus. We are keeping him in our thoughts and prayers. And sending you gentle hugs and healing vibes too.
Praying he will be ok @mrs-b ❤️
((((Hugs)))).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@mrs-b my heart is breaking for you--HEALING vibes your way!

kind regards--Sharon

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just spoke to the vet. He had another hemorrhage this afternoon, but nothing since and is resting quietly. Hasn't eaten. Hasn't passed any stool - only blood and mucus. Since I know he ate yesterday, it still seems most likely to me that he has a blockage, tho nothing showed up on the X-ray. If he doesn't eat tonight, ultrasound tomorrow.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Continued healing thoughts and prayers to you and Cirrus @mrs-b. (((Hugs))).

@lambskin thank you on behalf of everyone who needs them. I hope all is well with you and your loved ones.❤️

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Made it through the night with no word from the vet. I feel like I've been holding my breath for 18 hours.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Made it through the night with no word from the vet. I feel like I've been holding my breath for 18 hours.

Hopefully no news is good news in this case. :pray:
Are they open 24 hours?
Can you call the tech there to see how Cirrus is doing?
Can you go over there now to see him?

Sending continued bucketloads of healing dust to Cirrus.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending hugs to you and good wishes to Cirrus @mrs-b and hoping you feel well!! I hope the vet has better news today!
Shout out NIRDIs!! :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s a crazy busy day..but had to show you my new aqua ring which David just finished! I missed my old setting from the emerald cut moissanite I sold. It’s exactly the same..but with an aquamarine. I’m so excited to get it!
0733054F-571D-4983-A5E5-EDD3F45CE22F.jpeg 2C3B1371-9DC4-41DA-81F1-A2D4F2999B17.jpeg D037FEB3-A7D3-4817-BAFC-B2EBDCF20A00.jpeg

Gorgeous ♥️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Last edited:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I hope you’ve had some good news about Cirrus @mrs-b , it’s awful when they’re ill. I don’t think we have Giardia here, but reading about it, it sounds similar to our poor Harry who had ulcerative colitis all his life. Everything crossed the meds get it under control. I’m not surprised it’s shaken you up to, you just feel so helpless when your puppy is ill.

:kiss2: I saw your aquamarine on IG this morning @MamaBee, and was immediately struck by how elegant it looks. It’s gorgeous.

Hope you’ve had a fun weekend with Bear @Slick1, he’s just too cute for words.

Hope things improve @canuk-gal, sending good thoughts your way.

Glad you had a lovely day yesterday cycling @missy, and hope it’s a good one today too.

We’ve just had the agent around and had to sign lots of paperwork for the sale of the house, so fingers crossed it’ll all go smoothly.

What a relief not to have to get up this morning and run round cleaning!

Big love and hugs to you all. :wavey:

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the offer @Austina That’s thrilling news!!!

I’m exhausted I tell ya!!! :lol: :sleep: but he’s sooooo much fun!!

Look at his side eye here!
CB0B1556-94EB-414F-A591-8D94343C0A83.jpeg

He poses so nicely.
618430E3-4B94-4DA1-8F44-F074B26E20ED.jpeg

He’s smiling.
52CF3E46-D97A-4C46-8B58-D5635F1DA6DB.jpeg

I love him so much!! ❤️

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b I was wondering if he could be constipated. Bailey did have one bout with it. It irritated his poor area…with bleeding…I had to give him an enema…It wasn’t fun for either of us but it worked…I hope he’s better today.

I have the dentist this afternoon. I hate going to the dentist. I talk myself into going until I sit in the chair. Somehow I got two cavities. I haven’t had cavities in decades. Darn Covid!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m exhausted I tell ya!!! :lol: :sleep: but he’s sooooo much fun!!

Look at his side eye here!
CB0B1556-94EB-414F-A591-8D94343C0A83.jpeg

He poses so nicely.
618430E3-4B94-4DA1-8F44-F074B26E20ED.jpeg

He’s smiling.
52CF3E46-D97A-4C46-8B58-D5635F1DA6DB.jpeg

I love him so much!! ❤️

Oh you've got to be kidding!! It should be ILLEGAL to be that cute!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy great pictures of the day with sweet Archie and that delicious looking peach pie. It looks fabulous! Mmm ice cream! Glad you are enjoying some nice weather and getting in some fabulous rides.

@Austina I am excited for you and Colin getting a good offer; what a relief and big step towards moving to Austin. Hopefully now you can relax for a while. We watched Midnight in the Switchgrass and Tropical Thunder. I watched Those Who Wish Me Dead and Die in a Gunfight. They were all okay; Tropical Thunder is an old movie we watched on Prime.

@Jemi that’s great Kine is having fun with the other dogs. That is some ice cream cone!

@canuk-gal sorry to hear you received unwelcome news - hoping your week isn’t as busy and stressful as expected. Good deal you got to go for a ride.

@MamaBee I love your new aqua ring; that is gorgeous.

@mrs-b that’s wonderful you had such perfect weather. The smoke is so bad my eyes are watering right now. It was pretty hot here today and windy which probably made the smoke worse. I am so sorry to hear about Cirrus. Big hugs to you and Cirrus; mega dust coming his way.

Hi @Slick1 - I am sure cute Bear is keeping you busy.

Not much new with me. I worked today and it’s smoky. Marty went to a concert in Denver tonight so it will be a quiet evening for me.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girls just a quick hello. It's happy (I hope) Tuesday.

@marcy glad work was uneventful and that Marty got to go to a concert. I hope your smoky conditions clear up soon. Thanks for enjoying my photos.

@mrs-b thinking of you and Cirrus. Hoping he is doing much better at home today. Praying he doesn't have a blockage and that he is feeling better.

@Slick1 aww he is precious and a love. :kiss2:

@MamaBee that is a coincidence. I have a dental emergency happening right now. I would trade you in a heartbeat lol.

@Austina glad you are getting some well deserved R and R.

@Jemi big hugs to you and Kine. I wish we could hug in person.

Hi to everyone else. We had a great day yesterday cycling by the sea. Perfect weather. And we got to visit our friends and their kitty Zoubee. It was lovely.

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 6.20.22 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 6.19.37 AM.png

Never a dull moment around here. I will explain below.
LOL I couldn't make this stuff up. I know you get it.

Unfortunately last night as I was flossing a tooth (maybe a cap/crown I am not sure) popped out. Ugh. So I texted my dentist and she is meeting me this AM at her office to see what she can do. It feels so weird. A big (huge) gap on my left lower side in my mouth. :(
I am hoping she can fix it without needing to send me to get a root canal. Fingers crossed.

Warning...graphic photos of my "tooth".

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 6.20.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-03 at 6.19.55 AM.png

Have a good day girls and big hugs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops almost forgot in my toothie excitement lol. Wishing you a sweet Toothsday :lol:

A0954B76-AA9C-4AD1-AF8E-E2B9887D2150.jpeg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy Tuesday friends!
Thank you for all of the love and shoutouts.
@missy oh my goodness - I hope your dentist gets you fixed up right away :bigsmile: And you too @MamaBee The shore looks gorgeous and you brighten my day everyday sweet Missy.
@MamaBee I do think Jeff White may be a bit on the higher side but I think he could cut a gorgeous stone to fit your Ashlee setting. WOW your aquamarine is stunning! This will be beautiful on you.
@mrs-b My heart is is hurting for you and I hope your dear Cirrus is improving. You are in my prayers.
@marcy thank you for your kind words on the zircons as sides for a ring...maybe not the best idea. I have so many rings so it I wouldn't be wearing it that often anyway:lol: so that's concerning that you wore your ring very rarely and noticed some wear. Hmm maybe I'll switch to earrings and halo them as drops. I appreciate the feedback.
@Austina I'm sure you are soo relieved!! Yay and congratulations! You worked so hard on your beautiful home and someone else will enjoy it.
@Jemi Really great to see you and hear your updates! We might need to see some bling shots in France :D
@Slick1 your Bear is completely adorable and just the cutest!!:love:
Have a wonderful day! Sending love and hugs to all.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here's a little video update from Cirrus. He's feeling a little better and - altho his appetite hasn't returned - he doesn't seem to be in any discomfort. He's sleeping a lot, but he's drinking a bit and is eating a smidge, tho nowhere near normally. No diarrhea or bleeding today, and no vomiting either. Very grateful for that improvement.

Fingers crossed he'll be back to normal soon.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here's a little video update from Cirrus. He's feeling a little better and - altho his appetite hasn't returned - he doesn't seem to be in any discomfort. He's sleeping a lot, but he's drinking a bit and is eating a smidge, tho nowhere near normally. No diarrhea or bleeding today, and no vomiting either. Very grateful for that improvement.

Fingers crossed he'll be back to normal soon.

I’m happy he’s feeling a bit better..He looks good @mrs-b..He’s a beautiful boy..What did the vet have to say?

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

That’s good news @mrs-b and Cirrus seems very pleased to be back home. Hopefully he’ll get his appetite back soon, but it looks very promising.

Oy @missy, that looks like a nice clean crown, so hopefully went back in easily. Zoubee looks like a very well fed puss, and clearly enjoys the fuss. Glad you enjoyed your cycling day and ice cream, the weather’s improved here, although we’re supposed to be getting a lot more rain before the predicted heat wave.

Thanks @bling_dream19, we’re very relieved, and hoping things proceed smoothly. Our buyers are on a time crunch with their ease, so fingers crossed there‘re no problems along the way.

Ugh to all that awful smoke @marcy, let’s hope the fires are under control soon and it all damps down. What concert did Marty go to?

I just can’t get over how much personality Bear has @Slick1. I know what you mean about needing him at this point in your life. Both Harry and Dottie came along at the perfect times for us, and although they really needed a good home, I think we needed them more.

I hope your dental visit was painless @MamaBee and you got your cavities filled easily.

We had a quick trip to Costco to return some lawn fertilizer and managed to get out with just a large storage box on wheels :lol:

We’re out tomorrow, meeting up with some school friends of mine. Colin actually knew K’s husband from the rugby club, in fact it was K who pestered me to go out with Colin 43 years ago!

:wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy Ouch..I hope it doesn’t hurt. It came off clean so it should be okay to place it back with more adhesive. That’s what happened to S. I find it so traumatic to go to the dentist.I have to tell them that I panic if they put the needle back too far. I feel like I can’t swallow. It happened to me a low time ago…Not fun for me or the dentist as I panicked. She was careful yesterday..The funny thing was that it partially numbed my nose! :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Ouch..I hope it doesn’t hurt. It came off clean so it should be okay to place it back with more adhesive. That’s what happened to S. I find it so traumatic to go to the dentist.I have to tell them that I panic if they put the needle back too far. I feel like I can’t swallow. It happened to me a low time ago…Not fun for me or the dentist as I panicked. She was careful yesterday..The funny thing was that it partially numbed my nose! :lol:

Thanks Joanne!

So I found out when I was there that she came to the office just for me today. She was/is on vacation on LBI! She just started vacation Monday and didn’t say a word when I called her last night. She’s a doll. She drove down this morning from LBI and is heading back now.

Anyway she was perplexed as to why the crown came out since it is a permanent crown she made for me in 2017. She checked back through all my X-rays and redid X-rays today and no clue what happened. She said it shouldn’t have popped out when I was flossing.

So she cemented it back and we’ll see if it stays. If not I will need a root canal because then it needs to be held in place with a post.

Weird thing is now that area feels achey and hurts a bit and last night it felt fine albeit a huge hole. Ugh I’m hoping I don’t have an issue happening there and that I won’t need to contact her again this week about it. She’s on her way back to LBI.

I am super grateful she came in just for me. I’m very fortunate to have such a good friend. ❤️

I’m glad your dental visit went smoothly yesterday besides the numb nose lol. I don’t get panicky but I don’t enjoy them. So I feel you.

@Austina thank you. You are right. It was a clean break. Glad you got to go to Costco today. Tomorrow is our plan. But we are running errands now.

@mrs-b fingers crossed Cirrus continues to feel better. Hugs to sweet Cirrus and many healing vibes. XO.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Joanne!

So I found out when I was there that she came to the office just for me today. She was/is on vacation on LBI! She just started vacation Monday and didn’t say a word when I called her last night. She’s a doll. She drove down this morning from LBI and is heading back now.

Anyway she was perplexed as to why the crown came out since it is a permanent crown she made for me in 2017. She checked back through all my X-rays and redid X-rays today and no clue what happened. She said it shouldn’t have popped out when I was flossing.

So she cemented it back and we’ll see if it stays. If not I will need a root canal because then it needs to be held in place with a post.

Weird thing is now that area feels achey and hurts a bit and last night it felt fine albeit a huge hole. Ugh I’m hoping I don’t have an issue happening there and that I won’t need to contact her again this week about it. She’s on her way back to LBI.

I am super grateful she came in just for me. I’m very fortunate to have such a good friend. ❤️

I’m glad your dental visit went smoothly yesterday besides the numb nose lol. I don’t get panicky but I don’t enjoy them. So I feel you.

@Austina thank you. You are right. It was a clean break. Glad you got to go to Costco today. Tomorrow is our plan. But we are running errands now.

@mrs-b fingers crossed Cirrus continues to feel better. Hugs to sweet Cirrus and many healing vibes. XO.

That’s a good friend @missy! I hope you don’t have any more trouble with it!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all -

@Austina, great news that your house sold, Congrats! Yes, the best part is not having to be constantly cleaning lol. Have a great time with your friends.
@mrs-b, I'm glad Cirrus is doing a little better and I hope he fully recovers soon. He's a handsome guy and looks happy to be back home.
@bling_dream19, keep us posted on your bling projects. I love 3 stone AVC rings!
@MamaBee, your aquamarine ring is just gorgeous, I love the color and the setting is classic and elegant.
@missy, DS got the pizza in Ocean City at a place called Manco and Manco's. It's my family's favorite pizza place. Archie is a beautiful dog and Zoubee is precious.
@Slick1, Bear is so adorable!!!
@canuk-gal, hope this workweek goes more smoothly for you.
@Jemi, the trip to France does sound involved but otoh it will give you extra time with your granddaughter and dd. Sweet that Kine is having fun with his new friends.
@marcy, lol, Marty would be painfree for the rest of his life with that prescription! Sounds like you had a good weekend and I hope your workweek goes well for you.

Things are good here in SC, but very hot! DD got here today and will stay for a week. She starts a new job in September so I'm glad she's getting a chance to relax before she has to dive back into another school year.

Hope everyone has a good week!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@junebug17 it is very hot here also! Glad you are enjoying your family and summer!

@MamaBee and @missy sorry for the tooth woes. No ones wants a dental issue.

@marcy the smokes seems to hang around here longer than it is wanted. I haven't seen the mountains in weeks! wooohooooo

Work was strangely slow today....it's OK I'll take it! I don't need to run everyday!

@Slick1 your pooch is SO SWEET I could scream!

@mrs-b hope things re settling down in your neck of the woods. Healing vibes!

@Austina I agree that @missy cat friend looks very well looked after! Nothing like a giant ginger!!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I hate to hear your crown fell out; that is so sweet of your friend / dentist to meet you and got you fixed right up. I hope the crown stays in place and requires no further attention. Glad you had a beautiful day and ride; your ice cream looks fabulous and sweet kitty.

@bling_dream I would agree earrings may be a safer bet for zircons; I love the color of blue zircons. I’ll have to look through my old jewelry pictures and see if I can find a picture of the ring. I hope you are doing well.

@mrs-b glad to hear Cirrus is doing better and drinking water plus eating a bit. Sweet video of him sleeping.

@Austina Marty went to see King Crimson. He brought home a t-shirt - which I promptly put on my stuffed puppy. I am surprised he’s still wearing it tonight. Since Marty got home about 1 am he is probably too tired to mess with me or the puppy. There are so many fires going it probably won’t be until the first snow a lot of them get put out. Have fun with your friends tomorrow.

@MamaBee I am with you on dentists - that first procedure I had a few months ago he used a giant needle at the back and I swear it hit a big nerve; it hurt for days. Ugh!

@junebug17 glad you enjoyed some good pizza with your DS - I swear we stayed near Ocean City when we were in SC. Is that south of Myrtle Beach? Nice to have your DD visit for a week and congratulations to her on the new job. Yes, Marty would be pain free.

@canuk-gal darn it’s hot there today; we finally had a cool off here today - it’s been raining this afternoon. Nice after all the heat. I’m not quite sure where you live but most of Canada is in at least the moderate smoke area on the smoke map. It’s been a bad summer for fires / smoke. I commented on the same about mountains on our trip to Colorado Sunday - I can’t see the mountains - we both know the Rockies are still there! Good deal you had a slower day at work.

I started my day by taking a picture of the very red sun rising - even though the sun almost looks fake that is exactly what it looked like at 6 am this morning. I was quite busy at work today building 2 big databases but it made the day zip by. I was going to stop at a farmer’s market on the way home hoping to pick up some peaches but since it was raining I came home instead.

Take care.
Marcy

IMG_1165.JPG

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I hate to hear your crown fell out; that is so sweet of your friend / dentist to meet you and got you fixed right up. I hope the crown stays in place and requires no further attention. Glad you had a beautiful day and ride; your ice cream looks fabulous and sweet kitty.

@bling_dream I would agree earrings may be a safer bet for zircons; I love the color of blue zircons. I’ll have to look through my old jewelry pictures and see if I can find a picture of the ring. I hope you are doing well.

@mrs-b glad to hear Cirrus is doing better and drinking water plus eating a bit. Sweet video of him sleeping.

@Austina Marty went to see King Crimson. He brought home a t-shirt - which I promptly put on my stuffed puppy. I am surprised he’s still wearing it tonight. Since Marty got home about 1 am he is probably too tired to mess with me or the puppy. There are so many fires going it probably won’t be until the first snow a lot of them get put out. Have fun with your friends tomorrow.

@MamaBee I am with you on dentists - that first procedure I had a few months ago he used a giant needle at the back and I swear it hit a big nerve; it hurt for days. Ugh!

@junebug17 glad you enjoyed some good pizza with your DS - I swear we stayed near Ocean City when we were in SC. Is that south of Myrtle Beach? Nice to have your DD visit for a week and congratulations to her on the new job. Yes, Marty would be pain free.

@canuk-gal darn it’s hot there today; we finally had a cool off here today - it’s been raining this afternoon. Nice after all the heat. I’m not quite sure where you live but most of Canada is in at least the moderate smoke area on the smoke map. It’s been a bad summer for fires / smoke. I commented on the same about mountains on our trip to Colorado Sunday - I can’t see the mountains - we both know the Rockies are still there! Good deal you had a slower day at work.

I started my day by taking a picture of the very red sun rising - even though the sun almost looks fake that is exactly what it looked like at 6 am this morning. I was quite busy at work today building 2 big databases but it made the day zip by. I was going to stop at a farmer’s market on the way home hoping to pick up some peaches but since it was raining I came home instead.

Take care.
Marcy

IMG_1165.JPG

No peaches or databases my day....but we did have that big 'old orange glow. Surreal. Can't recall such stuff.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

@marcy that is a beautiful sunrise. I can feel that sunrise. I took one yesterday morning too but there's not much sun in it. :) And same for today and tomorrow. Rain at the coast. But I am glad my crown is back and we did accomplish a lot of errands yesterday so it was a good day. Plus Greg cooked a yummy dinner so life is good. Now if we could just end this pandemic for everyone. Hope you have a good day at work. Hope the smoky conditions are clearing. I adore peaches. Yummm. Only 3 more days till the weekend. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 thank you and you always brighten my day. I hope you are enjoying a good week and it is filled with sweetness, love and lots of blingy goodness. Hugs.

@mrs-b thinking of Cirrus and hoping he is back to his normal self and feeling 100% better. And that you are feeling much better now too. Hugs.

@canuk-gal the heat is on and I am glad you are having good weather and glad work was calm the other day. Hope your family is all well and hugs to you.

@MamaBee it is outrageous that the personnel at your mom's place do not have to wear masks. Unacceptable. I am SMH in disbelief. Hospitals. doctors offices, assisted living facilities etc should all mandate masks. AND vaccinations. Ugh. Big hugs and lots of good wishes to you and your mom. XOXO.

@junebug17 I am happy you are enjoying your family in SC and enjoying good summer weather. Thanks for the pizza info. Greg always loved Pete and Elda's pizza on the shore. It is super thin crust. It's good to have a family favorite pizza place. Thanks for enjoying Zoubee and Archie. I get my furry animal fix whenever I can haha. Four cats and ferals aren't enough what can I say but visiting is easy. All the fun and none of the mess. Glad your DD has a new job to look forward to in September and wonderful she is able to visit with you now. Enjoy and stay cool.

@Jemi keeping good thoughts for you and your DD, grandchild and SIL. Hope his trip back goes well and that everything works out with the travels. Big hugs and lots of safe travel wishes. XOXO.

@Austina hope you enjoyed a relaxing day yesterday and are on a high for all the things you have to look forward to.

@sarahb I hope you are having a good week and sending you lot of hugs and good wishes.

@Polabowla you are on my mind and I hope all is going smoothly. Gentle hugs and lots of well wishes.

@springerspaniel happy August. How are you? Hope you are enjoying a good week. XOXO.

My crown and teeth feel A OK. It took a few hours and I guess it was all that manipulation of putting it back twice just to make sure it fit well before she cemented it in place so I guess the area was a bit sore. IDK but all I know is I feel 100% today thank goodness. I would not want to make her come back yet again from vacation. No one deserves a vacation more than she does. What a crazy year she has had. Her DH got Covid and was very sick in the hospital about 8 months ago. And he is fine now and vaccinated but he still has to travel all over the world for work and just got back from Israel. And wow he got some amazing photos. And they just got a dog. What a sweetheart. She has had to take care of everyone (she has 2 boys who while almost grown are handfuls as boys will be) and the new dog while her DH travels and run a busy dental practice. She rocks. We went to the same college (Barnard) but didn't know each other at the time. She is a few years older. Anyway she is the best. Sorry for the tangent. :)

Today is a rainy day as is tomorrow so no cycling. But we still have errands to run and I know the day will go (too) fast. Wishing everyone a wonderful Wednesday. Be well and stay safe. XOXO.

2 different perspectives of the sunrise yesterday AM. There was a red orange glow to the sky. Beautiful.

If you zoom in to this first pic you can see the NYC skyline in the distance. And that bridge is the Verazzano bridge.
Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 5.43.42 AM.png

And you can see the sun here hiding behind the clouds. Today I don't think we will see much sun either.
Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 5.41.56 AM.png

Have a beautiful day girls. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and they are making a movie a few blocks from us. I think I mentioned Kevin Smith grew up in our beach neighborhood and he is doing a podcast here now. Well they are also making another movie (Kevin Smith and Silent Bob).

We passed them as we were heading back home yesterday.

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 5.46.21 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-04 at 5.46.08 AM.png

The movie crew blocked off one of the streets as they were filming. No one was interested though because our town is so laid back and it was just another day with Kevin Smith hanging around :)

@Slick1 good morning! Please give Bear big hugs from me and Greg and please share more photos. :) XOXO.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results