carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy the week is going fast. I would really have trouble drinking that much water and not getting rid of it. I did it decades ago but it would be way more difficult now. Glad at test is done.

@MamaBee I am sorry you are worried about your mom; big hugs to both of you.

@bling_dream19 any new jewelry on the way?

@junebug17 enjoy visiting with your DS and eating some delicious pizza. I may order a thin crust pizza in for supper. I have some leftover pan pizza in the freezer I take to work for lunch sometime and I just can’t stomach it anymore. I believe I’ll pitch it and go for thin. It’s too much cold.

I got up at 6 and had to run the trash can out for pickup. It's our local "Day" which includes a free pancake breakfast (which is actually very good) but I made my own pancake and had a peach with it. Then I ventured outside to watch for planes. The Thunderbirds started at about 10. I shot a few videos with my phone but Marty brought out his camera with zoom lens and got some pictures. The sky is so hazy from smoke it was hard to find them at times but I always enjoy the show. We saw a B52 fly by as well; but didn't get a decent picture of it since it was so far away. A B-1 Bomber was supposed to fly over as well but if it did we didn't see it. I dead headed our flowers while I was outside, got most of the club's newsletter done for August and did a batch of laundry. I did my lifting as well so for being lazy today I was busy. We ordered Door Dash for lunch and had burgers delivered. I got myself a double and cut it in half so I can use the other half for lunch tomorrow. I debated baking cookies but hated to heat the house up for something I shouldn't be eating anyway.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

@marcy looks like it was a wonderful show despite the haze. Glad you got your newsletter finished and dead headed flowers and did a batch of laundry. And you lifted. Whew. You accomplished more in one day than many do in a week LOL.

@MamaBee aww no worries sweet friend. You have a lot on your mind. Thanks for the netflix recommendation. I don't remember what we ended up watching last night though lol.

@bling_dream19 thank you for enjoying my ice cream photos. And Cleopatra sends her purry love. She has RBF but she is probably a sweetheart. Of course we will never get close enough to pet her but we admire her from afar. Hope your week is going well.

@junebug17 hope you enjoyed a yummy pizza with your DS yesterday and have a safe trip to SC today. Where did the pizza come from down the shore? I am curious. The only place I ever had pizza at the jersey shore (before I couldn't eat pizza anymore) was Pete and Elda's. They make a super thin crust pizza. Safe travels today.

@canuk-gal hope you are having a good week and work is going smoothly for you. And that the smoke conditions have cleared.

@sarahb hope you are having a good week.

@Slick1 hugs to Bear and lots of kisses too. I know you are enjoying him very much.

@mrs-b I trust everything went smoothly yesterday and you are on my mind.

@Austina before you know it this part will be over and you will be with your son and DIL. One day at a time but it will go fast when all is said and done.

@springerspaniel hope you are enjoying the last week of July. And we still have lots of summer left. Happy about that.

Hi to everyone else. We had a lovely ride yesterday and today is my periodontal appointment for a cleaning and then we are running errands. We were hoping to go visit a farm where our friend works with farm animals but there are many thunderstorms predicted today so that might not work out. The timing is quite scattered with the severe storms happening in the later afternoon and evening. So we shall see.

I hope everyone enjoys a terrific Thursday and I am sending lots of hugs to each and everyone of you. Stay safe and be well. XOXO.

First up sweet ice cream.

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 5.24.43 AM.png

And next the beautiful ocean as we were cycling yesterday. I have not altered the colors in any way. isn't this unbelievably gorgeous? Those are the true colors. Stunning.

Screen Shot 2021-07-29 at 5.23.52 AM.png

Enjoy a wonderful and beautiful day.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Hope your perio appt goes well today @missy and you get all your errands sorted out before the thunderstorms. We had lashing rain and thunder and lightening yesterday, with more predicted for late this evening. Glad you managed a good ride followed by delicious ice cream. What I wouldn’t give to be sitting on that beach right now!

Enjoy your visit with DS and eating pizza before heading off to NC @junebug17, sounds like the perfect way to spend time.

Loved Marty’s shot of the Thunderbirds @marcy, what a spectacular sight. We’re close enough to Farnborough to see the Red Arrows sometimes when they have the air show on. We were actually at Costco once when they were showing the A320, we felt like we could touch the underside is was so low. Does Marty have a date for his shoulder surgery (sorry if I’ve missed that)?

I hope your Mum and the other residents are safe at the care facility @MamaBee, they’re thinking of making it compulsory for care workers to be jabbed here. No jab, no job!

Sending continuing good thoughts your way @mrs-b, I hope your latest tests went well.

Don’t work too hard @bling_dream19, I second Marcy’s query about new bling.

Sorry for the moan, we had quite a day of it yesterday. We had a video walk round with the international movers, then had to measure everything that’s going to need special packing and crating, and there’s lots of it. The phone was ringing non stop with the agents, and we had John here cleaning the carpets, which have come up beautifully.

We’ve binned the high valuation agent, and basically now have 3 on one off contracts. They have to show their clients the photos and video (which look amazing) before even asking for an in person viewing, and they’re also have to ensure they can afford the asking price. We’ve settled on a figure which we’re happy with and told them that it’s Offers in the region of, which we feel reflects that’s the price we want, and will hopefully stop people trying to lowball us. We have 6 viewings today and tomorrow, so busy, busy, busy.

Take care lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

Jemi

Rough_Rock
All the best, Austina.
What a process!!

Slick, that is one adorable puppy. I imagine you are totally in love, it’s wonderful. And I fully approve of his color and markings as I have two black dogs with tan markings/eyebrows and they are in very good company with little Mr. Bear and his fabulous eyebrows.

My granddaughter is growing leaps and bounds and letting her parents get a bit more rest. They return to France in August...and then what will I do??!!
Austina, I will be asking advice for packing up house (for international shipping). I’ve given myself two years to organize and sell the farm. By that time you will have all this building and packing and selling behind you and will be enjoying life in the States. I am sure it will be a big relief.

Marcy, I could not be more impressed with your moon photo. I hope you take many more photos of the moon and other beautiful things to share.

To everyone, my thoughts are with you...good health to all. There is so much going on in NIRDIland! Just when I thought I was caught up I got behind by several pages. It’s a privilege to be a NIRDI and greatly improves my life outlook.
Onward!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I do like to keep busy. I still enjoyed not working yesterday. I hope your periodontist appointment went well and that the weather held to visit your friend at a farm. That sounds fun! Mmm ice cream and yes the colors in your picture is fabulous! Very pretty.

@Austina doesn’t setting on a beach sound great! The Red Arrows are amazing; I have watched some of their shows on TV or YouTube. I really enjoy planes. It is amazing to see those huge planes. Our last house was along the landing path of planes and we swore a C-5 was not going to make it one night; it is so huge is seems to crawl and was so low, loud and shaking the house. But it was fine. Marty’s surgery is August 17. I bet it is stressful day getting things reviewed and measured for international shipping plus having someone at the house cleaning the carpets. Good idea to set a price and expectations on offers for your house. I swear too many realtors simply don’t listen. Good luck with that process.

@Jemi how exciting to see your granddaughter grow already. I see you plan on selling your place and moving to France in a few years. I am glad you made up your mind where you want to live. Thanks - I am anxious for the full moon next month; I plan to be ready!

I was busy at work today so the day flew by. Marty was frying bacon for breakfast when I left this morning so all day I had a vision of a BLT for supper. I get home and go to get the bacon out - and sadly it was a case of “What bacon?” Rats. I ended up making a taco bowl with all the normal ingredients except lettuce which I sadly didn’t have either.

Speaking of Marty’s surgery - he was going to fill his prescription today since we are supposed to take it with us - well this is the amount they prescribed for him. He figured it would take him 129 years to take all of that. Strange the pharmacy and insurance company squawked about it, huh?

580000.jpg

Laters,
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy FriYAY girls!

@marcy lol that is a lot of pain meds. Glad work went fast yesterday and sorry about the bacon. Hope today is a good day and hugs.

@Jemi how wonderful to see her grow before your eyes. Savor every moment and I know you will. XOXO.

@Austina I am sorry it is challenging but I know all your hard work will pay off. Hang in there, one day at a time. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 it's our next to favorite day...friyay and tomorrow is our favorite day..caturday Saturday, Enjoy and hugs.

@Slick1 speaking of enjoying I know you are enjoying Bear to the max. Big hugs.

@MamaBee hope your mom continues to be well and safe. XOXO.

@mrs-b my fingers remain crossed for more good news for you. Big hugs.

I still haven't heard from my gynecologist but we picked the report up from the imaging center and my lining is actually (too?) thin. I think because I switched to injections my E levels are not where they need to be yet so too low E can mean thin endometrial lining. But my P is still low and now my E so I have work to do.
The periodontal visit went well.
Thank you all for your good wishes.

Yesterday we had a blast at the farm. It was awesome. One quick pic because my phone hasn't downloaded the pics from yesterday to my computer for some reason so I have to investigate why. Technology harumphhh. I will share more later or tomorrow. But here is a pic I texted to LLJ so I have that easy to share.

pig.jpeg
Isn't she a beautiful girl? She is. :love:

Have a marvelous day lovely ladies. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
This photo just dowloaded. I love it. Sorry I had to block our friend's face for privacy. This is our dear friend who invited us to the farm. She is amazing and we love her. She took this part time for her summer vacation from school. She is in her bliss here as I would be. I love farm and animals. OK a few more have dowloaded so sharing them. I am super late though so hope you enjoy and have a great day girls!

It was a gorgeous farm. Look at this. Nature is purrrfect.
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 7.03.36 AM.png

Speaking of purrrfect here is Otis. One of the farm kitties. Meoooow.
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 7.02.32 AM.png

And here is Emma. She is mulelicious. Gorgeous eyes and she gazes so deeply into our soul. I am in love with her.
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 7.02.19 AM.png

And here is the pig again. They did not name her but in my head I have named her :)
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 7.02.06 AM.png

She eats the whole corn on the cob. Cob and all.

And our sweet and wonderful friend.
gregandCatfarm.png

On that note enjoy a FriYAY filled with all YAY. XOXOXO.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
This photo just dowloaded. I love it. Sorry I had to block our friend's face for privacy. This is our dear friend who invited us to the farm. She is amazing and we love her. She took this part time for her summer vacation from school. She is in her bliss here as I would be. I love farm and animals. OK a few more have dowloaded so sharing them. I am super late though so hope you enjoy and have a great day girls!

It was a gorgeous farm. Look at this. Nature is purrrfect.
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 7.03.36 AM.png

Speaking of purrrfect here is Otis. One of the farm kitties. Meoooow.
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 7.02.32 AM.png

And here is Emma. She is mulelicious. Gorgeous eyes and she gazes so deeply into our soul. I am in love with her.
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 7.02.19 AM.png

And here is the pig again. They did not name her but in my head I have named her :)
Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 7.02.06 AM.png

She eats the whole corn on the cob. Cob and all.

And our sweet and wonderful friend.
gregandCatfarm.png

On that note enjoy a FriYAY filled with all YAY. XOXOXO.

@missy These photos are story book wonderful! Your friend looks like she’s from a scene from Little House on the Prairie…I love it!
I would think a thinner uterine lining would point to menopause…but I don’t know. It sounds better than a thicker lining..Like I said I don’t know. Hopefully your Gyno will give you her thoughts today..
@marcy Bacon sounds good right now. I never keep it in the house but I may need go get some. I love making a breakfast for dinner with bacon and eggs. I haven’t done that in a long time..
OMG That prescription would set up Marty…and you lol…for a pain free life! Haha
Watching the Thunderbirds sounds like so much fun. We see the Blue Angels fly over Maryland for special events. It’s amazing to watch.
@Austina When I read your posts about the move I feel bad for you because I hate the whole process. I will be doing that probably next year. I can’t even imagine an international move. I know when the process is over and you‘re in Texas with Adam, Kim, and Bertie..it will all be worth it.
@mrs-b I hope your tests went well…XO
Also, thanks for the help with the ring setting. I contacted Finewater Gems…who was very nice but I’m not sure he wants to do it…Maybe if I plead..haha I then contacted Jeff White. He seemed interested but we didn’t go over a budget. There’s concern about how much play is in the setting so he wants to know David’s thoughts. This kind of stuff just stresses me out. Give me a major problem and I’m cool as ice. Give me this simple problem and my hair frizzes from worry..haha
I have Pottery Barn coming to deliver a bedside table for David soon...so I better get in the shower…
:wavey:to everyone else..❤️

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Colin said the other day that he thinks we’re finding things more stressful this time around because we’re 10 years older @MamaBee. I’m not sure that’s the reason, I think it’s the whole major life upheaval that’s stressing me, even though it’s really what we want. I hope your delivery arrived safely and on time.

It’s always heart in the mouth stuff when you see those amazing displays @marcy. :oops2: to the amount of drugs Marty was prescribed, no wonder prescription drug addiction is such a big problem:lol: Have you got any weekend plans?

What a fabulous tranquil scene @missy, and oh my goodness, the animals are so lovely. Miss Piggy is gorgeous and looks like she’s been having a fantastic mud bath :lol: Sounds like you had a wonderful time at the farm. I really hope you get to the cause of the thin uterine lining and get your hormone levels more balanced.

We’ve had 4 viewings today, and the first person turned up with 2 teenage boys when we specifically said no children, and no masks. They tramped all over the place and despite they’re being a no touching policy, she was opening cupboards. As you can imagine, I was furious and had to go round after them and wipe everything down. The second viewing this morning, the wife loved the house, the husband wasn’t as keen.

The 2 afternoon viewings were much more positive, both people were here a long time. The first viewer came and said if he liked it, his wife would come to view tomorrow, she’s coming at 11am, and the second couple were in raptures over the house. The agent is very hopeful of a good offer, so we’ll see if anything comes of it.

Meanwhile, I’m exhausted, I had to clean around after the 1st people left, and I’ve just cleaned again ready for the morning’s viewings.

We’re getting Chinese food delivered, I really can’t be bothered to cook.

Early night for me!

Love and hugs to you all :wavey:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy FriYAY!
You made me smile @missy we do love our weekends! The farm animals are so sweet. I love the horsey!
@Austina So sorry for the stress of showing your beautiful home. I am sure it brings up many emotions. People should follow the rules. It will sell and soon you will be with your son and daughter in law :)
The projects are slow and steady and that's ok as I'm not in any rush. I am awaiting a plastic model of a couple of rings...3 stone AVC P colored and a 3 stone red spinel with zircon sides or diamond sides...still deciding. The remaining stones I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do. I'll keep everyone posted for sure but it will be a long time lol!
Love and hugs to all!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 I can’t wait to see how you set your stones! You have so much luck purchasing nice ones. Do you mind letting me know where you purchase them? I’m really done with purchasing colored stones..except for finding one to replace Ashlee in the baguette halo. That will have to be specially cut because of the bezel in the halo..I’m still working on who can do that.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Mostly preloved from lovely PSers. I bought a pink sapphire pear unheated from gemfix and they are great! I would contact Gemfix and I'm sure they can find something you will love that will fit in your gorgeous setting!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mostly preloved from lovely PSers. I bought a pink sapphire pear unheated from gemfix and they are great! I would contact Gemfix and I'm sure they can find something you will love that will fit in your gorgeous setting!

Thank you @bling_dream19! The diamond that was in the setting is an unusual size so I think I will need to have one cut. I did get the colored stone bug so there may be another one in my future..lol

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jeff White can custom cut something for you! He cut my pink spinel for my honeymoon ring that I love. Top ring on the left. 20210630_172752.jpg

@bling_dream19 That’s beautiful! I told Jeff White that I would love a pink spinel. I’m just not sure if there’s wiggle room in the setting. There’s not much tolerance. Yours is a bezel so it looks like he was able to do it without a problem. Your ring is beautiful. :kiss2: I also don’t know what he would charge. He asked my budget but I don’t like to do that. I would rather he give me an idea and then I can decide whether I want to do it. David said he would mail him the setting..but I didn’t want him to do that without knowing what it would cost. I heard he is expensive.…I spent so much money this year with my ACA and other projects.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls, happy Caturday Saturday and last day of July 2021.

@bling_dream19 swoon! Your pretty gems cheer up any room. And they suit you so well. Beautiful and feminine and bright. Slow and steady works and I cannot wait to see what you do with your stones. Have a wonderful weekend.

@MamaBee nope, didn't hear from her. I made the right decision switching hormone providers but haven't told her yet. I need her to be my gynecologist because my new hormone provider only prescribes meds and cannot order ultrasounds or do biopsies obviously so I have to tread gingerly. If she balks I will go back to my original gyn but not excited about that prospect. Though I am annoyed it's the weekend and my ultrasound was Tuesday with results posted to her Wed and nada from her. She doesn't know I picked up my report and she should have contacted me with the results. Greg is annoyed too. Ce la vie. Just got the 2 injections this AM (thanks to my DH) and easy peasy. But I still have to figure out why I am bleeding. I think I know (low P) but again it isn't so easy to fix it. Thanks for letting me share and vent. I feel better. :) Speaking of better hope your mom continues to feel well and be safe and everyone there does too. What is on tap for your weekend?

@Austina OMG! That pisses me off. How DARE they show up with kids and no masks. I hope they were made to put their masks on. I really cannot fathom the nerve and stupidity of many people. I am glad the last 2 viewings went well. So are you present for the viewings? In the states we usually leave the home and allow the realtor to show and make sure everything goes smoothly. It is hard to be there as people are critiquing one's home. Hope your take out was yummy and you had a good night's sleep. Today is another day and one day at a time. I have a gut feeling your home will sell soon....my fingers are crossed for you.

@canuk-gal hope you enjoyed a decent week at work and are looking forward to a sweet weekend.

@Jemi good morning, being in the same time zone feels weird haha. Hope whatever your plans are this weekend involves your beautiful grandchild. Thinking of you and your family.

@mrs-b when do you get the results of your latest MRI? Continuing healing vibes being sent your way. Hope you have a lovely weekend.

@sarahb happy last day of July. Hope your weekend is a good one and that August is a good month for us all.

@marcy that Thunderbird photo Marty took was amazing. I loved it. As for the doctor mistake why am I not too surprised. Carelessness seems to rule the day lately. Hopefully though his surgery will go smoothly and well. And this was just an office error due to IDK what but a one off. I am not a fan of healthcare and health care insurance in the USA right now. Though I am not sure it is that much better anywhere else. I know the PSers who are in healthcare are definitely exceptional and excellent and I have zero doubts about any of them. Complete confidence in my friends who are PSers and in healthcare. How many pills is Marty actually getting? Hope your weekend is a well rested and relaxing one and you enjoy being off work for a few days.

Hi to everyone else. Great cycling weather yesterday and we really enjoyed the day.
The beaches are so beautiful here right now. The water is an unreal color and despite the madness that is all around the globe somehow things are peaceful here for the moment. I am holding my breath because truth be told I am scared about the immediate future with Delta and the other variants. I am not feeling safe despite wearing masks again and wish we had smarter people (all around) dealing with the pandemic. Enough of that though just wanted to share my concerns.

Back to happy thoughts. Look at these colors. No altering of the colors. These are what our eyes are seeing. Wow.

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 5.36.31 AM.png

And Jimmy made a new ice cream flavor and of course Greg got it as he is very adventurous. Strawberry Jalapeño. Hahaha I tasted it and it wasn't as bad as it sounds but nope not for me. I had coffee and vanilla and it was delish. Greg really enjoyed the strawberry jalapeño so good for him :lol:
Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 5.36.12 AM.png

You can see the little spoonful I took from his to taste it before I snapped the photo. :)

Have a sweet Caturday Saturday girls. May it be meowalous and purrrrfect in every way.
Big hugs and lots of love to each and everyone of you. XOXO.

Jemi

Rough_Rock
Missy, I love Emma.
They are the smartest creatures and so lovely to look at.

Austina, dust for a quick sale to end the hassle!

Love seeing bling posted here, bling dream.

My daughter has had her first Covid shot, so she’ll be able to travel at the end of August. But her husband‘s visa is up in two weeks so he has to leave. They asked me to travel with her. New mama, baby, their tons of suitcases, two flights, my little dog; All to go through customs, and me, elderly exhausted grandmama. I can’t quite envision it yet
:???:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

This is a quick fly by to let you know we’ve accepted an offer on the house!

We’re just about to go to our friends for dinner, so I’ll fill you in all the details tomorrow!

Relieved.com. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

We’re just about to go to our friends for dinner, so I’ll fill you in all the details tomorrow!

Woohoo!!!! I had a gut feeling this morning!!! Mazel Tov!!!

Jemi

Rough_Rock
Hello lovelies

Happy Dance!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy it looks like you and Greg had a fabulous time at the farm. Great pictures from the day. What a fun summer job for your friend. Marty did fill his prescription which was drastically reduced to 40 pills. Very strange. Sending mega dust to hear from your gynecologist with a plan to get your endometrial lining to an acceptable level. Glad your periodontal went okay. I am with you on being dubious with the bureaucratic side of our health care and insurance but I totally believe the vast majority of our doctors and nurses are amazing! The sky and ocean are beautiful! What gorgeous colors. I don’t think I’d enjoy strawberry jalapeño ice cream but that’s me.

@MamaBee I like bacon and eggs for supper too; I seem to have more time to make a traditional breakfast at that time of day. The Blue Angels are amazing to watch; I enjoy almost any plane flying by. We are actually closer to the airport at this house yet we don’t hear or see the planes from here; my last house I could see the planes coming in while doing dishes; made it a fun project. Good luck with your ring setting. I always have the colored stone bug; Marty has to be delighted restrictions and shutdowns have kept me out of my “sapphire” store in Denver.

@Austina that is so exciting you accepted an offer on the house!!! Hoping it is a totally smooth process for you and Colin. I can totally see why the entire upheaval in your life would be stressful. I stew about change more than I want to; but I can’t help it. Yes, some of those aerobatic teams can give us a heart-pounding show. It’s so fun to watch though. I hope you had a lovely dinner with friends; you certainly have something to celebrate!

@bling_dream19 your projects sound great. I bet your red spinel are gorgeous. Ignore this if you wish - and please forgive me offering you my totally unsolicited opinion - I would not use zircon for side stones on a ring, I had a blue zircon solitaire RHR and I noticed the edges started getting soft especially around the girdle and that was with only occasional wear. Thank you for the pretty in pink picture!

@Jemi that is nice of you to travel with you DD and GD when she can travel back to France. Yes, it sounds like a lot of work with luggage, customs, baby but I am sure all of you will feel better knowing you are going with them.

What? The weekend is half over already? Boo! I rented a few movies this weekend, finished my August club newsletter, have most of the laundry done, took a few flower pictures and been lazy. Marty got up very early and went to the wilderness for pictures. It is so hazy and smoky here most of his pictures are just okay even after processing. The sunrise today and yesterday had no color at all it was so cloudy and smoky. Phooey! We just had brownies and bunny tracks ice cream. Mmm.

Have a great weekend.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! It's big and small dog Sunday! Speaking of which, big hugs to @Slick1 's Bear. He is a gorgeous baby :kiss2: and I dedicate today's post to him and Slick. :)

@marcy sorry it is still hazy and smoky by you. Glad you got lots accomplished and boo to the weekend being half over. Yes to brownies and ice cream. Good for you finishing your newsletter. Hope today is a lovely and relaxing day for you and 40 pills seem like quite the decrease from what the doctor originally ordered hahaha. Hopefully Marty won't need that many in any case.

@Slick1 hope the weekend is proving to be wonderful and filled with Beary love and hugs and lots of fun. I would never tire of hugging Bear and kissing him and enjoying him. Lots of love to you all.

@Jemi oy to the vey. That is a big ask. I am glad your DD got her first Covid vaccine. Hope you are taking good care of yourself too as I know you are doing a lot for your loved ones. Bug hugs to you. How is Kine doing in the US? Does he prefer France or here?

@canuk-gal how are you? Thinking of you.

@bling_dream19 hope you are enjoying a fun weekend.

@whitewave I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and the pups. And of course I also have selfish interests at heart as we are looking forward to seeing you.

@MamaBee I hope you are enjoying a good weekend.

@Austina I am so happy for you. All your hard work is paying off and no one deserves this more than you do. Enjoy and I hope you are relaxing a bit today. Before you know it you will be with Bertie.

Speaking of dogs we visited one of our favorite nephews yesterday...Archie. He is a LOVE.

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 5.41.28 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 5.41.09 AM.png

Archie has grown in the 2 weeks since we saw him. I mean doubled in size at least. Wow.
Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 5.40.43 AM.png

Sorry for all the photos and as I told our friend K (Archie's mom) if we had kids I doubt we would be taking as many photos lol. She agreed. Haha. Archie is a love and I cannot get enough of him.

He didn't want us to go. He gave us his sad eyes when we said bye.

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 5.41.43 AM.png

We also had ice cream. Of course. And it was a perfect day. Temps in the low 80s and low humidity. Cool East wind from the ocean. Amazing weather.

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 5.47.39 AM.png

Today is less amazing weather wise. Thunderstorms happening mid afternoon so we are going to try a bike ride and hopefully not get caught in a storm. Have a wonderful Sunday lovely ladies. XOXO.

Wishing you a peach of a Sunday. Our friend was baking peach pie when we visited. :lickout:

Screen Shot 2021-08-01 at 5.48.01 AM.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Finally got some time again!

Yes, we were very pissed off too @missy. It wasn’t just the fact she brought her kids and no masks, but also thought she was being very clever rubbishing everything about the house. We had the video and photos done so that people could see exactly what they were getting, and wouldn’t waste our time coming if they didn’t like what the saw. We know the house isn’t perfect, but if she thought she could drive the price down, that the only person she was kidding was herself.

I’m so sorry that you’re still bleeding, ugh, it’s so inconvenient and not good service from the gynae not to contact you immediately when she got the results. That peach pie looks absolutely delicious, add a dollop of ice cream and you’ve got perfection. Aren’t puppy eyes just the best, they’re so soulful and full of expression? Glad you had a good ride and enjoyed the beautiful scenery, topped up by the ice cream, I like the sound of strawberry jalapeño :lickout:, sounds like my cup of tea!

Thank you for the good wishes, I’m sure it all helped us securing a good deal.

Why doesn’t the week go as quickly as the weekend @marcy, but it sounds like you‘ve managed to cram a lot in. What films did you rent? There’s a dearth of new films on Netflix and our satellite TV provider ATM, so we haven’t seen one in ages. Yay to getting your newsletter done, and I saw your flower photos, they were so crisp and clear, I could almost smell them.

Oy @Jemi, that’s going to be a mammoth task carting everything back to France, I imagine you’re still recovering from the last journey. Monsieur Kine is going to be quite the traveller.

Love all your pinkies @bling_dream19, a beautiful selection to choose from. Do you think you’ll ever be done? :lol:

Thank you @MamaBee, I think all the positive energy coming our way really tipped the scales.

I hope you’re having a great weekend @canuk-gal .

Well, the last 2 days have been a real whirlwind. Friday afternoon’s appts went so well. The husband who came on his own (couldn’t get childcare) was here ages and asked the agent lots of questions, and said his wife would definitely be coming yesterday morning. The second couple were here even longer, and when they left, I heard the agent tell them not to wait because he didn’t think the house would still be available by Monday. After they left, the agent told us that both were really interested, but the second couple had commented that the house had a lovely feeling, and they were so excited and grinning from ear to ear and we’re definitely going to offer.

He turned up early yesterday morning, but so did the wife of Friday’s husband, and it was pretty obvious that she really liked the house too. Yesterday’s second couple arrived early too, and they had 2 sons at home 12 and 14, and a 6 week old baby. They seemed like a really nice couple too, and when they left the agent said they were very interested, and were going away to put together an offer. That agent said the really keen Friday couple had put forward an offer, but he advised us not to accept it, as they’d already told him they were prepared to offer more, and he felt there’d be other offers anyway. So we said OK, and he left.

While I was out Friday, Colin got a call about another viewing for yesterday at 1pm with another agent. The couple arrived and we didn’t think they’d be interested, they had a good look round and told the agent they were interested.

They went straight home and forwarded an offer. The agent rang us, and we told him we’d already had an offer, which we’d rejected, and could he ask his couple if they would up their offer slightly. He got back to us, and they upped their offer to just under full asking, but the best thing is, there’s no chain. They’ve already sold their house and are renting, have 4 months left on their lease. Absolutely perfect timing for us, and hopefully no complications.

To say we’re relieved is an understatement, so we can get on with the process, it takes quite a while here, but with their deadline, they’ll be pushing their solicitors to get it done. Texas here we come!!!!!!

I really appreciate all your warm wishes, it worked!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina isn’t it wonderful how joy shared is Joy doubled? I am so happy for you both. Best possible news. Both Greg and I are so excited for you. :appl:Biggest hugs and all the best for a smooth transaction moving forward. ♥️

Jemi

Rough_Rock
Good morning!
Missy…Peach pie and Archie! Both very fine indeed…and color coordinated as well :)

Kine loves the USA. Here he lives with three girl dogs and plays non stop all day. I have to book cuddle appointments with him during his limited availability. Lol

wonder what flavor this is?!
60F9C3A8-0F82-41B7-9E38-DE8BD9C56911.jpeg

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Congrats @Austina ! What a load off!

@missy sweet dog!!!! Hope you get your results discussed soon

@Jemi how fun your pooch is so happy! I am exhausted just thinking about your trip back. Did you miss your farm?

Very busy and stressful week. Lots on my plate--always some unwelcome news. I just want to turn the world off.

Did cycle yesterday. Hot weather and still hazy from forest fires everywhere.

NIRDI shout out!!!

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
It’s a crazy busy day..but had to show you my new aqua ring which David just finished! I missed my old setting from the emerald cut moissanite I sold. It’s exactly the same..but with an aquamarine. I’m so excited to get it!
0733054F-571D-4983-A5E5-EDD3F45CE22F.jpeg 2C3B1371-9DC4-41DA-81F1-A2D4F2999B17.jpeg D037FEB3-A7D3-4817-BAFC-B2EBDCF20A00.jpeg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee - That's STUNNING!! I love it! Any progress on filling the Ashlee setting?

@Austina - CONGRATULATIONS! WOOOOOT! This is fabulous news!

@canuk-gal - thinking of you after your stressful week. I'm so sorry, but glad you got to cycle. Hugs to you!

@bling_dream19 - how is your mom doing? And I'm so looking forward to seeing your new pieces! Do it for all of us, girl!!

@Slick1 - hugs to you and to Bear! I hope all is going well on that front. Are you exhausted? I am completely pooped every time I get a new puppy!

@Jemi - I seriously want to dive into the ice cream. I love ice cream. Just LOVE it! I hope all is going well with you!

@marcy - I wish we could make time stand still on weekends. Especially yesterday: 76 degrees, blue skies, fluffy clouds and low humidity! I'm sorry your days were hazy, but hope the movies, brownies and ice cream were good! And well done you for finishing the newsletter!

@missy - AG - I'm glad your shots went well. Were they the first ones you and Greg have done yourselves? I hope you get your test results soon and that they're cause for celebration. Still unsettled about your bleeding and am hoping this stops of its own accord. I don't have my results yet, tho I know both referring doctors have them. So still no idea how many surgeries on my back I will be having.

As for me, my world has been spinning since this afternoon and I'm trying to hold things together. I'm exhausted, distracted, and hugely upset - so please forgive me if I just c&p from my FB page.....

"Bad news re Cirrus. The vet checked him out - said it was some sort of giardia. They said we could come and get him and take him home, along with antibiotics and instructions for special feeding until he was well. Just after Tim had left to go and pick him up, the vet called me back. Said, as they'd been getting him ready for discharge, Cirrus had an explosive rectal hemorrhage and that they'd need to keep him in the hospital for a couple of days.
This is the same hospital where we took Dixon to be put to sleep, and the association is breathtakingly painful and terrifying. Cirrus is like a combination of Dixon and Dapple, and the joke in this household has always been that Dixon and Dapple got together in heaven and made Cirrus, then sent him down to me with the instructions, "Our mommy is very sad because we're not there. We're sending her the best parts of us in you to take care of her and put her heart back together."
Your prayers would be appreciated."

This has set off my Crohn's again immediately. I feel absolutely ill. Your prayers would be appreciated.

Not so much a shout out today as a tiny, terrified whisper....

Please God - please - keep my beautiful boy safe.

20201118_091506.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee - That's STUNNING!! I love it! Any progress on filling the Ashlee setting?

@Austina - CONGRATULATIONS! WOOOOOT! This is fabulous news!

@canuk-gal - thinking of you after your stressful week. I'm so sorry, but glad you got to cycle. Hugs to you!

@bling_dream19 - how is your mom doing? And I'm so looking forward to seeing your new pieces! Do it for all of us, girl!!

@Slick1 - hugs to you and to Bear! I hope all is going well on that front. Are you exhausted? I am completely pooped every time I get a new puppy!

@Jemi - I seriously want to dive into the ice cream. I love ice cream. Just LOVE it! I hope all is going well with you!

@marcy - I wish we could make time stand still on weekends. Especially yesterday: 76 degrees, blue skies, fluffy clouds and low humidity! I'm sorry your days were hazy, but hope the movies, brownies and ice cream were good! And well done you for finishing the newsletter!

@missy - AG - I'm glad your shots went well. Were they the first ones you and Greg have done yourselves? I hope you get your test results soon and that they're cause for celebration. Still unsettled about your bleeding and am hoping this stops of its own accord. I don't have my results yet, tho I know both referring doctors have them. So still no idea how many surgeries on my back I will be having.

As for me, my world has been spinning since this afternoon and I'm trying to hold things together. I'm exhausted, distracted, and hugely upset - so please forgive me if I just c&p from my FB page.....

"Bad news re Cirrus. The vet checked him out - said it was some sort of giardia. They said we could come and get him and take him home, along with antibiotics and instructions for special feeding until he was well. Just after Tim had left to go and pick him up, the vet called me back. Said, as they'd been getting him ready for discharge, Cirrus had an explosive rectal hemorrhage and that they'd need to keep him in the hospital for a couple of days.
This is the same hospital where we took Dixon to be put to sleep, and the association is breathtakingly painful and terrifying. Cirrus is like a combination of Dixon and Dapple, and the joke in this household has always been that Dixon and Dapple got together in heaven and made Cirrus, then sent him down to me with the instructions, "Our mommy is very sad because we're not there. We're sending her the best parts of us in you to take care of her and put her heart back together."
Your prayers would be appreciated."

This has set off my Crohn's again immediately. I feel absolutely ill. Your prayers would be appreciated.

Not so much a shout out today as a tiny, terrified whisper....

Please God - please - keep my beautiful boy safe.

20201118_091506.jpg

Oh @Mrs-b…I‘m sorry your baby is ill. My dog, Gordie, ..before Bailey…had Giardia..The antibiotics took care of it but it took two rounds. He was perfectly fine after the meds. He also had explosive bloody diarrhea separate from the Giardia …..They just had to give him intravenous fluids..and watched him for a few day. He was fine after that.. I will say a prayer for your sweet boy tonight. ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results