shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes! @MamaBee I think so!! Doesn’t he look like a bear?

@Austina you may as well go big or go home. After all, you’re moving to Texas right?! That’s the state motto!! :lol:

@missy hope you’re enjoying this fab day!! 5EF805B1-E65D-48FF-BC7A-E4FE0AE2E77D.gif

He’s coming tomorrow now. They changed up the route so I’ve been shopping all morning because he deserves new things and not Chase’s hand me downs. Right?! F822896E-132C-431E-8AF9-4A7D67FDD58E.gif
And another pic just because…I love him already!

21F4CDB5-06A6-4213-BAA3-E139632E04E9.jpeg

I love him also!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy Cheers! Glad you had a carefree day and enjoyed a lovely ride and some ice cream. Good luck with your new injections. Hi handsome Tommy!

@junebug17

@MamaBee I can’t wait to see your new rings from David. Yes, I earned the nickname Curby. I am with you on parallel parking; I like to find places I can pull straight out of and be on my way. I hope you are doing well.

@Austina sounds like you found a good realtor that delivers for his customers. Mega dust coming your way. The Queen’s aquamarines are gorgeous. I bought a magazine a few years ago for one of her milestone Jubilees (or birthday I don’t remember for sure) just so I could go through and read about and see some of her jewelry. A 100 days to build a dream home? I bet there was some overtime on that project. Our place was built in about 5 months. It seemed so slow; they had put the sliding patio door downstairs in backwards and it wouldn’t lock so we came in and “checked” things out pretty much every day. Once they fixed that lock we could only peak in the windows. We got in with our builder now and then to finalize things and make sure things were as we requested. It’s nice Adam and Kim can keep an eye on things.

@canuk-gal hopefully work wasn’t too busy today.

@Jemi that is too bad your DD and SIL are living in a hotel now. Oh no for a fire at their place here. Of course your grand baby is adorable. Glad your long trip home went okay. Yes I did take that picture of the Moon. I used my 250mm zoom lens. It is “tiny” overall in my entire image but the resolution is high enough you can crop it then blow it up. The smoke maps show smoke over most of the U.S. and Canada plus even over the ocean.

@Slick how exciting that Bear will be here tomorrow and fun to go buy him new things. He’ll feel the love!

I am glad tomorrow is Friday!

We had some very cool clouds last night so I took a few shots. Then we noticed the moon was out so Marty and I both took some shots of the moon in daylight. Then we went back after it got dark and took some more. I tell you I’d have been thrilled to get a shot like I got through my 6” telescope; the sensitivity and resolution of digital cameras continue to blow my mind. Marty’s moon was slightly sharper than mine but he used his tripod. I am resisting but we might try to get shots of the full moon tomorrow so I will decide whether to use a tripod of not then.

I got my new Coach satchel with Snoopy on it yesterday. It’s a bit small for what me and doesn’t have enough pockets but darn it I bought it now instead of waiting till I had to pay 3 times the original price because I didn’t buy it when I had the chance. I’ll use it but probably not a lot.

Take care.
Marcy (aka Curby)

Here are our flower pots plus you can see most of our pillar with lady bugs
Pots.jpg

Here was the cool clouds I wanted to photograph last night
Clouds.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

@Slick1 OMG I LOVE Bear. :kiss2: And his eyebrows. What a beautiful baby and we are jumping up and down with joy for you sweet Slick. Please share as many pics as you can when he arrives. And biggest hugs and much love on your new bundle of joy! XOXO.

@marcy ooh congrats on your new Coach satchel with Snoopy. Best of both worlds. And the moon photos are out of this world (haha) beautiful. You really captured some gorgeous photos. Nicely done. And I LOVE your lady bug pillars. So whimsical and adorable. It's almost the weekend woohoo. Hugs.

@Austina yay for making the decision which realtor to go with and I am sure you made a great choice. I am glad you can live with Adam and Kim while the house is being built. I think after so long not seeing them it will be a very welcome stay. Big hugs.

@MamaBee hugs and glad you will be taking care of important things. You deserve to take good care of yourself because you take such good care of everyone else.

@Jemi I hope you are settling in and happy to be back in the states and the fact your DD and grandchild is here is icing on the cake. Big hugs and looking forward to easier, sweeter and safer times and hoping we can all get together again. JAWS 2021 or 2022 perhaps? XOXO.

@bling_dream19 happy FriYAY! Hope the week is going smoothly and you are looking forward to a lovely weekend. XOXO.

@sarahb good morning! Hope you are having a good week. It's Friday already wow it goes too fast. Hugs.

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well.
We had another lovely day yesterday. Cycling by the sea, ice cream and we also visited our dear friend who just got home from rehab. You might remember I told you he broke his shoulder (and tore some stuff in his leg) when he fell off the ladder cleaning the gutters on his roof before July 4th weekend. He spent a week and a half in the hospital and a week and a half in rehab. And he just got home. We visited him yesterday but I told Greg no hugging and well, J said no way and hugged us both. Ugh. LOL. As long as we don't get Covid I can laugh about it otherwise grrr. He is a big hugger though. Anyway so happy he is home and doing very well. It's a huge relief. The accident could have been so much worse.

Posted with permission.

J trying to hug me. He succeeded but only after much protestation. :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 6.51.53 AM.png

Hugging Greg.

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 6.51.01 AM.png

and their sweet doggie. Louie.
You might remember when he was just a pup and I outweighed him.
That is no longer true. :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 6.52.04 AM.png

When he was just a pup. Almost exactly 2 years ago.

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 6.57.30 AM.png

I hope everyone enjoys a FriYAY filled with much YAY and lots of love and hugs.
Be well girls and enjoy!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops almost forgot.
Ice cream!
New flavor alert. Greg enjoyed it very much and I tasted it. Yum. Something rose and pomegranate.
I had my Lion's Mane coffee and Vanilla. Double Yummmm.

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 7.03.34 AM.png

Enjoy a sweet day girls!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b GOOD LUCK today on your MRI. Keeping fingers crossed for you that you get good news. XOXO.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hallo NIRDIs!

@missy - we can be injection sisters! I really hope yours are as good for you as my Humira has been for me. And Louie is an absolute DOLL! I think I'm with you on the coffee and vanilla ice cream - BIG faves of mine!

@Slick1 - congratulations on BEAR! Is he with you yet? It was today, right? He's just a charming little guy, full of character! Please give him a gentle cuddle from his Aunty Hollian! Remember, lots of dim lights and soft sounds; he's not long out of the cooker! It's so clear you have a generous, kind soul - he's so lucky to have landed in your family!

@marcy - I am LOVING your new photos - and that one of the clouds was just sublime! And 'Curby' made me LOL! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Coach has great sales, don't they! I often do their Black Friday sale as part of my Christmas shopping for girlfriends. Excellent deals!

@canuk-gal - I'm glad the air quality has been better and that you've been able to cycle! Please give updates on how the weights work out for you. I've been considering them myself as I need to push it a bit with my exercise, but haven't taken the plunge as yet. If you have some brand suggestions, would you mind sharing? Ditto you on this, @missy, if you don't mind.

@Austina - I wrote you a long, separate post about realtors - and then my computer ate it! Basically, I said I hope you find one you like and with whom you feel comfortable. We've had some less-than-ethical ones quote way above what they really thought we'd get, hoping they'd put stars in our at-that-time young, less experienced, eyes, and knowing that, by the time the asking price needed to be dropped, we'd have signed the contact to sell with said agent, and were locked in. We got over that trick fairly promptly, but not after significant disappointment. Here in the US, we've encountered realtors who often quote slightly under what they think a property will get, knowing it will stir a feeding frenzy and push the price up (nothing wrong with that and a great approach if it works). Houses in this area often sell above asking - for example, the house down the street from us recently went on the market for $1.35m and sold for $1.45m...in 4 days! But it really depends on the culture where you live. In Australia, properties occasionally sell above asking, but it's the exception rather than the rule. What's it like where you are? My most exciting realtor experience (and I say that very tongue in cheek) was the realtor who dropped around unannounced at 8am with a family in tow, only to find me sound asleep in bed in the nick. A big surprise for all of us. :-o

@MamaBee - morning, J! :wavey: So, you're setting your two gems in the one setting? I'd love to see the design! I'm already looking PAST my current set of rings...to Christmas! Tim is giving me the Gloria Floria with a sapphire center, and David and the kids are doing a silver locker for me with green enamel. I'm really looking forward to it, as I adore lockets! If anyone here has any they'd like to share, I'd appreciate the inspiration! As for my rings...meant to be here last Saturday, but re-cast in the end and probably here on Tuesday. >sigh<

@springerspaniel - how are you doing? I haven't heard from you in a bit and would love to know how the paper was received. Has it been submitted? I hope all is well with you!

@Polabowla - my thoughts are with you as always and I hope you're feeling better.

As for us, we're all getting better, slowly. Tim is only on day 4, but doesn't seem too ill. I'm almost back to normal, which is great and very encouraging, since this was the first time I've been sick since going on Humira and I wondered how my body would handle it. Oddly, Eleanor is the most ill and seems to have developed bronchitis, tho is getting better now. So all things considered, we're doing ok.

As for my MRIs.... grrrrrrrrrrrr..... My appt was at 7.45am today, and when I arrived, I rolled up to the check in desk and said "I'm here for my cervical and thoracic MRIs." To which they responded..."Thoracic? We only have you booked in for cervical!" From there, we entered into a very annoying back-and-forth exchange where they implied I either didn't have a thoracic referral, or that I did, and had simply failed to give them both sets of paperwork - if indeed they existed, which they probably didn't. They said they'd need to call the surgeon's office and "see what he wanted and get a repeat referral if he did in fact want a thoracic MRI..." ("Oh DO pin me down Tim and stop me from hitting somebody!") - and "...take a seat in the chair. Of course, we don't have insurance approval so it won't be done today!"

I was sitting in the waiting area, looking in my bag for something to occupy me and came across the paperwork I'd shoved in there for TWO MRIs - the paperwork I'd handed the woman when I drove directly from my introductory surgical appointment last week to the MRI place to make the appointments "as soon as possible!"

Lady at the front desk said "Oh." I still couldn't get both done this morning, tho, as insurance approval hadn't been obtained.

So that was my morning - one MRI and a call back for next Wednesday evening. So annoying.

On the other hand, it's a GORGEOUS day here and my beautiful Cirrus is snoring softly behind me on the floor. I've just had coffee with my girl and am seriously considering some quality time in my hammock! So life is good.

Love to you all - NIRDI shout out!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww @mrs-b I am sorry they messed up and you have to go back for one of the MRIs. Boo.
But glad you are maintaining your good sense of humor and attitude and so glad everyone is feeling much better.

Speaking of sense of humor when we got ice cream today I needed a nail file as I couldn't find mine that I keep on the bike and one of my nails had a rough edge. Greg asked Jimmy and haha this is what he had for me. :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-07-23 at 4.07.34 PM.png

It's a machete/saw LOL. We all have a warped sense of humor which is, IMO, the best kind. :)

I did get a nail file though haha as one of the girls had a kit.

As for tests, I am joining you next week with another test. Transvaginal and transabdominal US. To see what is going on. The fun never stops but we will get through it and be OK. Big (((hugs))) and lots of love.

Hope everyone is having a wonderful Friday!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b Your experience at radiology would have made me upset too.. When I have a big test coming up I usually can’t sleep the night before. I don’t usually sleep well anyway…but before a test it’s to another level where my brain is on fumes. What a pain!

I‘m glad everyone is starting to feel better..Poor Eleanor though..You would think she would have bounced back faster than you and Tim.

I‘m sorry I’m so confusing. I will blame it on my lack of sleep..:loopy: I first purchased a silver gray cushion spinel. It was supposed to be a light silver. It’s much darker verging on purple to me… It’s so obvious to me but no one else sees it. They just see gray…Anyway…it’s darker than I like. It was also supposed to be 9.7x8mm…No way in heck is it that big. Considering the cost I just didn’t want to send it back…I emailed David and asked him to make me a simple bezel setting in silver. If he thinks it would be too dark in the bezel..to go ahead and prong it..I then purchased an aquamarine radiant from Africa Gems…10.5x8.2mm. David will make the same setting I had for the emerald cut moissanite that I since sold. It’s inspiration was a very plain, simple vintage Tiffany setting.
Then……..I decided that I should get a colored stone to set in the previous emerald cut halo which wasn’t cheap. I’ll wear it occasionally as I don’t want to trash the setting. I think it will look very pretty with a colored stone. Amy is looking for one. I did find one but it may be too small…I also don’t know if the depth would be okay. I emailed the vendor to see what the depth is..I also sent an email to Amy to see if the stone is too small. I have a headache..:lol:
I LOVE lockets…I have a silver one but it’s not expensive or a special design. I never even got around to putting photos in it..lol

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee I followed everything you just said and it makes sense and I cannot wait to see what David and Amy find for you. Whatever it is it will be lovely. And that aquamarine radiant sounds so bluelicious!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy FriYAY!
@MamaBee we all understand the constant swapping of stones, settings, sizes and getting the colors right! I currently have 10 stones with DKJ and my head is spinning lol. They really are both so nice. I know I'm driving them crazy with options because I want to get it right.
@mrs-b Tuesday will be here soon! That is awful about the mri mishap and that happens all too often. Hopefully you'll get the right tests soon. Hope you are feeling too :bigsmile:
@missy I'm loving your icecream and fun loving pics!
Quick shout out! I'm fried from work and time to chill. Love and hugs to all!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee I followed everything you just said and it makes sense and I cannot wait to see what David and Amy find for you. Whatever it is it will be lovely. And that aquamarine radiant sounds so bluelicious!

Thank you @missy ….I have to tackle this insomnia. It’s brutal.

I’m glad you are getting your ultrasounds. I hope all the results are normal. Are you still having the b problem?

Jimmy is so funny! He looks like such a nice guy..

@Austina My aquamarine is medium sky blue so not a deep saturated color like the queens’s aquamarines..haha

@bling_dream19 I’m soooo looking forward to seeing your projects. David and Amy are so nice. I don’t know how they keep everyone straight!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MamaBee - unexpectedly, my rings have been shipped and are due to arrive tomorrow.

Fingers crossed that I love them, tho I do suspect they'll need to be retweaked to increase the dome effect I want on the respective shanks. I might also slim them down. We'll see!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I. Am. In. Love! He is so sweet and playful and calm and just a cutie! It was a long day waiting and an even longer drive to NJ (on a Friday afternoon/night) to meet them from OK. They had about seven others. Four or five were being picked up with us. A wonderful family of five with this adorable cargo!
4A8C5063-8EB7-4855-B149-1199A66E51C8.jpeg

Our little bear …
Seriously. He is so small (3 pounds!) but it doesn’t translate to pics. I’ll add more tomorrow. We’re all tuckered out.
Thank you all for the good wishes!! ❤️
ED59BB32-4574-4084-944F-4638CD317C91.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@MamaBee - unexpectedly, my rings have been shipped and are due to arrive tomorrow.

Fingers crossed that I love them, tho I do suspect they'll need to be retweaked to increase the dome effect I want on the respective shanks. I might also slim them down. We'll see!

@mrs-b Exciting! When you send them back for retweaking..do they make the rings over?
Poor Amy..I sent her a link to a gem that I thought would work..Unfortunately I sent a link to a cushion instead of an emerald cut. I saw the size and sent the link before noticing. Ugh..I need sleep..Big help I am…I can’t imagine how many people send them wacky emails..:loopy:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I. Am. In. Love! He is so sweet and playful and calm and just a cutie! It was a long day waiting and an even longer drive to NJ (on a Friday afternoon/night) to meet them from OK. They had about seven others. Four or five were being picked up with us. A wonderful family of five with this adorable cargo!

Our little bear …
Seriously. He is so small (3 pounds!) but it doesn’t translate to pics. I’ll add more tomorrow. We’re all tuckered out.

He is so precious @Slick1! I hope you both sleep tonight! I LOVE his paws! Haha!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Caturday Saturday girls! I know it's going to be a beary good one today! :appl:

Our little bear …

Oh my goodness, what a bundle of furry love. :kiss2: @Slick1 you and your family deserve all the happiness in the world and I think he has arrived in the bundle of love that is Bear. Enjoy him to the max and please give him big hugs and lots of kisses from his Aunt Missy. I suspect he has a lot of Aunts who adore him madly without even having met him in person...yet.

Biggest hugs to you!

@bling_dream19 aww I hope you have a wonderful relaxing weekend after a hard work week. I hope you are off to a great start and enjoying the much deserved time off. Big hugs and lots of love.

@mrs-b how exciting the bling is arriving soon. You have been more than patient and I cannot wait for you to receive your blingtastic delivery. I hope you love it all even if tweaking needs to be done. XOXO.

@springerspaniel hope your July is going well. I cannot believe August is around the corner. Slow down summer. Lots of love and hugs being sent your way.

@sarahb enjoy a wonderful and fun and safe weekend. XOXO.

@MamaBee what are your thoughts about getting a third vaccine aka booster? I am very curious to hear what you are thinking regarding this. Big hugs.

@Austina I hope you and Colin are enjoying a lovely weekend and are excited about all the wonderful events unfolding. Big hugs.

@Jemi I know you are enjoying your gorgeous grandchild and this is the best time. Savor it and enjoy it and sending you lots of love and hugs and please hug the baby and Kine from me too. Babies and dogs. The best. The absolute best. :kiss2:

Hi to everyone else. We had a good cycling day yesterday and the temps were comfortable. Ice cream, cycling, sea and more friends. We visited our good friends yesterday and it seems we are making the rounds again haha. But outside visiting only. :)

Screen Shot 2021-07-24 at 4.25.25 AM.png

Enjoy a sweet Saturday lovely ladies. Sending you hugs and love.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a quickie. Yesterday’s viewing was a complete waste of time. So much for vetting potential buyers, these people are flippers and are not going to get any money out of our house. The so called ‘agent’ they sent to show them around, had no details and no clue. Colin had done a crib sheet of salient points, and just as well, she was hopeless. After the viewing, the first thing she said was how much would we be prepared to take? :roll: Really? Ugh, I hate this process.

We’ve got another person coming in a few minutes, hopefully someone who wants to buy the house as a home.

I’ll be back later :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I would definitely get a Moderna or Pfizer third shot/ booster without hesitation..I would listen to what the experts say and go from there. What are your thoughts?

@Slick1 Are your children coming to meet their sibling today? Haha I thought of Bailey as my furry child…I had to explain to David that Bailey really wasn’t his brother...:lol: Bear has the cutest paws too. He looks like he has furry slippers on. :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just a quickie. Yesterday’s viewing was a complete waste of time. So much for vetting potential buyers, these people are flippers and are not going to get any money out of our house. The so called ‘agent’ they sent to show them around, had no details and no clue. Colin had done a crib sheet of salient points, and just as well, she was hopeless. After the viewing, the first thing she said was how much would we be prepared to take? :roll: Really? Ugh, I hate this process.

We’ve got another person coming in a few minutes, hopefully someone who wants to buy the house as a home.

I’ll be back later :wavey:

That stinks @Austina..I hate selling a house. My last house sold in three days..This won’t happen here. Houses sit for a long time. I have to do a lot of repairs to get it ready too..ugh..Bailey scratched all my front windowsills from when people walked by. We tried everything but couldn’t get him to stop. I put blocks of wood on them to keep him from jumping up. He also would scratch the wall near the doors as we would leave the house. My kitchen wood floor is also scratched. I don’t even want to think about getting the furniture moved out so someone can refinish them. It’s overwhelming..I’m in the process of finding people to start doing repairs.:wall:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Saturday, ladies!

MY RIIIIINGS ARRRRIIIIIVED! And they really are 'all that'. :mrgreen:

Starting a thread now.....

(@Austina - that really sucks the big one! Warm wishes for a super speedy sale! And I mean TODAY!)

I was ready to take a shower! ..I’m dying here @mrs-b! I’ll be checking it in the shower! I can see the headlines now.. WOMAN ELECTROCUTES HERSELF IN THE SHOWER CHECKING OUT BLING! :lol:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was ready to take a shower! ..I’m dying here @mrs-b! I’ll be checking it in the shower! I can see the headlines now.. WOMAN ELECTROCUTES HERSELF IN THE SHOWER CHECKING OUT BLING! :lol:

ROFL!!!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Oh my gosh @Slick1 what an absolute little cutie. How was his first night with you? Did any of you get any sleep?

Honestly @MamaBear, the guy who’s supposed to be doing the viewings got an earful from Colin yesterday and tried to deny the people were flippers. They buy a house, do it up, live in it long enough to avoid capital gains tax, sell it, then do it again, er isn’t that the definition of a flipper? Anyway, he turned up with today’s viewing, more later about that. Yes, this whole process is extremely stressful, the only thing I’d advise is make a list of what’s to be done, then work through it, ticking off each job when it’s complete. That way you can actually see you’ve accomplished things. If I were there, I’d offer to help.

Thank you for the photo of Greg and J, it gave me a real laugh @missy. I think Louie and Bertie are brothers from another Mothers! The rose and pomegranate ice cream sounds absolutely divine :lickout: Glad you’re enjoying getting out and about and seeing friends, life is beginning to feel somewhat normal isn’t it?

Have a really relaxing weekend @bling_dream19 it sounds like you really need it.

I’m glad to hear you’re all feeling better @mrs-b and :dance:to your rings arriving, I can’t wait to see them. Historically here, you put your house on the market for a certain price, but don’t expect to receive it, and take an offer lower than the asking price. At the moment, there’s a real shortage of houses at our end of the market, mainly caused by Covid, because people are no longer going in to the office, so they want bigger houses, with flexible accommodation, good sized gardens, and they don’t have to be in the traditional commuter belt. So, tick, tick, tick and tick for our house. We have been told that houses are getting multiple offers and usually over asking, so we’ll see.

Wow, 5 months is no time at all @marcy, I’m sure it seemed like an eternity while you were waiting, but we’ve been told 8-11 months, and we think that may be optimistic.

So today’s viewing was a lot better. The agent and people don’t know we have camera’s with sound, so we could hear what they were saying in some of the rooms. When she walked in to the kitchen she said “wow, this is really nice”. They spent quite a bit of time here, it was dull and raining, so we sat in the car in the garage :lol: We could also hear the agent bigging the place up, so at least he was doing his job, unlike his colleague yesterday. He said they really like the house, and were going away to look at their finances, so we’ll see if they’re interested enough to put in an offer. Overall we just felt happier that at least they’re the kind of people who would be interested, unlike yesterday’s couple.

We’re going to have a lazy rest of the weekend because frankly I’m shattered from all this week’s activity. We’ve got the professional photographer coming Monday to take pictures and do the dolls house plan and video walkthrough. We’ve decided to pay for that ourselves then it remains our property, and we’ll let the agents use it to show prospective clients and then if they’re genuinely interested, arrange an in person viewing. We don’t really want a lot of people tramping round the house just for a gawp. Adam made a good point that it’ll be a useful tool if we need to claim on our insurance for any loss or damage caused in transit or shipping.

Have a lovely weekend NIRDIS :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Austina moving is right up there on the stress list. For the sale of our second house I chose a person we knew well. No shenanigan's, very professional. House sold in a week. But with our first house--we choose someone we didn't know but was a relative of our neighbour. What a fiasco. He had NO intention of working to sell the house--he did nothing while we were away on holiday--just hoping he'd get part of the sale simply by listing it. We sold it ourselves in the first hour it was listed in the newspaper ads.

@missy that ice cream looks delish! No cycling for us today--too smoky and went out for lunch and drank wine instead. LOL

@Slick1 BEAR OHMYOHMY THOSE PAWS!!!!!

@mrs-b I would love a locket. Your rings are 2die4.

NIRDI shout out.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Work was good on Friday and hopefully my next week isn't very eventful. Never know what is coming down the pipe.

cheers--Sharon

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey NIRDIs! Thank you for all the tags. I am sleep typing right now so just wanted to drop in quickly!
I am so in love with this little one. He is a sweetheart! As my DD said, “He is anything you want him to be!” He plays when we want, cuddles when we want. Follows everyone around. We had some company to meet him and took him in the convertible (hey he has to learn sometime) and he was so easy!!
Sleeping was ok… he cried a little and I put my arm in the Tupperware he was sleeping in and he went right back. I’d be lying if I said he didn’t spend a couple hours sleeping on my belly! So sweet.
Ok, sleep I must, while he does! :lol: I’ll catch up in a day or two! ((Hugs))
He’s much tinier in person, everyone has been saying. He is 3 lbs!
Night! :sleep:
625F8906-844A-47B0-8CE3-23D6D0DD7565.jpeg
F54B634E-D623-408C-9A4A-477B50B1D61D.jpeg

Last edited:
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results