shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Latest update....

Tim went and got a rapid test and I got back my send-away test. All negative. So that makes 5 tests between the 3 of us - all negative.

So we're going to declare victory and say it's NOT covid - we all just have a cold. Interestingly enough, I feel the best of all three of us and today I woke with both my sense of taste and smell, which has continued as the day has progressed. My symptoms have decreased substantially overnight and I feel largely back to normal. Eleanor has been the most unwell and also had the highest fevers, tho that has passed and she's much better, tho still coughing and blowing somewhat.

Never has so much been written about 3 people having a head cold. Apologies to all who were concerned for us - these are crazy, stressful times.

I’m happy you are all okay @mrs-b

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Hoorah! What good news @mrs-b, thank goodness it’s negative and you’re feeling somewhat better today. Onwards and upwards, and hopefully this means you can move forward decamping to Ca. Weren’t you expecting a blingy delivery over the weekend? Are you holding out on us :lol:?

Awww @Slick1 he’s just too cute for words, have you chosen a name yet? When will be be joining you? It would’ve been Dottie’s birthday next week, and there’s not a day goes by I don’t miss her.

Sounds like fun times ahead @junebug17 and yes, those pesky kids have a way of aging us rapidly! I can’t quite believe Adam will be 38 next month :???:

Oh no, what a pain @missy, I’m glad you managed to get home, but that was kind of Jimmy to offer help. It’s been marginally cooler today, but with a lot to do this morning, I was absolutely dripping by the time I’d finished, yuk, not a pretty sight! Awww, what a pretty puss, beautiful colouring.

We were very pleasantly surprised by the realtors commission charges @marcy, we have 2 more coming tomorrow, but I imagine they’ll all be about the same. This guy was the one who dealt with our neighbour’s sale and they were impressed with him, we are too, but we’ll see what the 2 tomorrow say. Is the smoke from forest fires? That doesn’t sound very pleasant at all.

How are your bling projects going @bling_dream19? You’ve really got the bug haven’t you? :mrgreen:

So for those who’re interested, here’s the lates photo of the house progress.

501CA20C-3D92-4CBD-A4BB-3EFC61C872DD.jpeg

The agent who came this afternoon was very complimentary about the house and thinks we’ll sell it quickly. He said (but then don’t they always) that they do have people on their books who‘d be interested, and it’s still a sellers market at this level. So, we’ll see what the others say tomorrow, and then decide who to go with. We really like this guy, and it turns out he’s a friend of our neighbours.

I’m absolutely pooped, trying to getting everything done in this heat is a nightmare, I really don’t think I’ve ever been this hot and sticky in my life!

Leaving you with that charming image :wavey: big love and hugs to you all.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow what progress @Austina !! So exciting!! I am so happy for you that this is finally happening.

@mrs-b I am so glad to hear that everyone was Covid negative and that it’s just a head cold. Good luck with the spinal doctors.

Guys…look at this face!!! I can’t wait!! This was before they shaved his face…I’ll let it grow back in.

E00A533C-C7E9-4D79-B0DD-0D4BA276F6C6.jpeg 75E1F74C-CC19-47E3-8333-6BE9F0731165.jpeg

Last edited:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow what progress @Austina !! So exciting!! I am so happy for you that this is finally happening.

@mrs-b I am so glad to hear that everyone was Covid negative and that it’s just a head cold. Good luck with the spinal doctors.

Guys…look at this face!!! I can’t wait!! This was before they shaved his face…I’ll let it grow back in.

E00A533C-C7E9-4D79-B0DD-0D4BA276F6C6.jpeg 75E1F74C-CC19-47E3-8333-6BE9F0731165.jpeg

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
He’s adorable! I’m so happy for you @Slick1! When do you get him?

Last edited:

rainwood

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Some beautiful photos from our ride yesterday.
@rainwood autocorrect straightener didn't work on these 2 photos. Maybe too much happening on the horizon. So I had to eye it. Not sure they are purrrfectly (meow) straight though. I did my best!

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.52.24 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-20 at 5.52.53 AM.png

It doesn't work when there are hills or other things on the horizon, but your manual straightening is dead on. And the photos are gorgeous, especially that first one. You have a good eye.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

ME SUPER LUVS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :kiss2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!
Hi Everyone,
I am back on PS, just starting to catch up. There were some technical issues with my account, so I started over... as Jemi. I did not get kicked off! LOL

Austina, congratulations on getting closer to your remarkable goal! Incredible amount of work to get there.

Missy, great news about your bone health. You ARE so proactive it’s an inspiration. Especially the ice cream therapy.

Kiné (all grown up...see avatar) and I came back to the States for my daughter’s stateside C-section, ending our unintended 14 month “covid vacation” in France. Her baby was born one week ago ~ Mom and baby are doing great.

Happy Monday to All NIRDIs!
XX

Edited to say: hello mrs b. Sending you positive thoughts and hoping you feel better very soon.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So wonderful to hear from you! You've been gone forever!!

Congratulations to the new bundle of joy! :wavey: Please tell us all that is fit to print!!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!

The air quality here has improved immensely--we cycled today. We also did something we never do together (unless when on holiday)....shopped for clothing! LOL. My DH was planning on golfing but it just wasn't that nice this AM. As the air quality is predicted to keep improving he'll go the rest of the week. Of course I work.

I bought some wrist weights that are awesome. I rode today and did my arm workout . I did each arm while cycling and it is a good way to multi exercise task. I only need one hand on handle bars at one time, so I want to make good use of my time. I might put on my ankle weights next time....

@mrs-b healing vibes across the miles.......
@marcy I see you are a pro photographer already
@junebug17 always lovely to hear from you
@MamaBee do you and your family have summer vacation plans?
@Austina much success on finding the "best" agent.
@missy keep well!

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Saturday!!! He’s from Oklahoma!! Thanks all for your shared joy!! ❤️

Please give him a kiss and hug from me…He’s such a sweetie..:kiss2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Hi @Dandi

@bling_dream19 I am glad my posts can make you smile

#missy lol - boy was I wrong on Zena’s name. They are sure cute together. Oh no for getting a cracked wheel but that’s great you made it almost home before you had to walk. That’s so nice of Jimmy offering your road side assistance. You can’t complain - ice cream and rescue service. Beautiful kitty. Beautiful pictures from today.

@Slick1 your new puppy is precious. I am excited for you.

@junebug17 you do have a busy and fun week planned. Sweet. Enjoy catching up with family and friends.

@mrs-b yay for negative tests. Glad to hear you are doing better.

Hi @MamaBee and @rainwood

@Austina that sounds promising about the realtors. The lady we had for this house was a LuLu - when someone asks me if I can recommend a realtor - my answer is always NOT her. Yes, the smoke is from forest fires; pretty sad. That is great to see more progress on your house. I remember that stage well.

@canuk-gal that’s great your air quality has improved. I thought ours had too this morning but just going outside to go to work changed my mind. Phooey. Great idea to use some weights while cycling! Thanks, I am having fun with my camera; I keep watching for clear skies to go get some pictures in the park.

No much new with me. I dead headed my flowers tonight; they are doing well so they need that done almost every day. That’s good though.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls! It's Wonderful (I hope) Wednesday.

@rainwood thank you. All the photos were taken as we were cycling so I guess you could say they are action photos haha. I appreciate you sharing your photography skills with me. My mom majored in the arts in college (Pratt) and has a degree in fine arts. She used to be into photography (as well as drawing, painting, etc) and I have some gorgeous photos she took when she was a student. I framed them and they are in Brooklyn. In fact when we were little she painted the walls of our playroom with all the disney characters. I wish I had a photograph of her art work on the walls. It was something else. Princess Gracie sends lots of furry hugs and purry love your way.

@Slick1 I have been on a high since I heard your news. I am so happy for you. :appl:
Somehow it feels like we are all getting a puppy. 8):appl:❤️
Wishing you all the joy and love in the world with your new baby. Biggest hugs.
And please give him a big kiss and hug from his Auntie Missy and Uncle Greg. Who, by the way, is still being a curmudgeon about us getting a puppy. So, for now, I live, vicariously through you. Anyway, all this to say is I am overjoyed for you!!! Big hugs to you and your sweet pup.

@marcy aww I can barely remember everyone's furry name in our family let alone other people's furry babies names. I remember you were talking about dead heading your flowers and I was like huh. LOL. Glad it is working out well for your garden. A little love and TLC and dead heading goes a long way. :) Hope work is going smoothly this week and everyone is feeling well. Hugs.

@canuk-gal glad the air quality is improving and you are cycling woohoo. Please be careful with the weights. I love that you are using weights and that is so good for our health but I don't love the idea of weights on your ankles while cycling as it could facilitate an injury. Be careful if you do go that way. I remember in my research for OP the consensus is not to wear ankle weights while walking so I think cycling would be similar advice? Of course I could be completely wrong about weights and cycling. Whatever you decide I know you will be careful and smart about it so forgive me for sharing my thoughts. I don't want you to get injured and want you to enjoy and be safe.
I do use ankle weights but that is while I am doing my floor exercises on my yoga mat. Hip and back exercises on the floor with ankle weights on and I have worked my weigh up to 10 lbs each with certain exercises. Other exercises I can only manage 5lbs each on my ankles. Anyway whatever you decide enjoy cycling. XOXO.

@mrs-b whew, that is a huge relief. And the fact that you are feeling better is really all that matters. Whether or not it was Covid I guess is a moot point. The vaccines protected all of you either way and will continue protecting you. I hope Tim is feeling much better today as is Eleanor and may you all feel 100% better as soon as possible. One day at a time and when that is too much, one hour. Big hugs.

@MamaBee hope you are having a good week. Please update as to how your summer is going and how the family is doing especially your mom. Big hugs.

@Jemi please tell us about your adventures while in France. And please hug Kine from Greg and me. What a sweet baby and I am so glad he is by your side and your sweet companion. Speaking of sweet how is your grand baby doing? I bet you miss him so much. Is your DD coming to visit? How long is your stay in the states? Sending you so many good wishes and lots of love.

@junebug17 sounds like a lovely summer to date and your upcoming plans with your DD and DS are wonderful. Enjoy and be well. XO.

@Austina I am glad it is a sellers market by you and that the meeting with the realtor went well. I hear you re hot and sticky and same. It was warm here yesterday and well summer is in full force. You never know what the weather will be but one thing is sure. It is unpredictable but sticky and hot much of the summer here. And I believe that is even more true in Texas. But that doesn't matter because 1. AC is everywhere here so you will be comfy and cool in the states no matter the weather outdoors and 2. most importantly you will be with Adam and Kim. I am glad your house building is underway. Good things are happening and fingers crossed it goes smoothly. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 sending you lots of love and big hugs and all those good things. Please tell your sweet hubby we say hi. Have a wonderful Wednesday.

Hi @MamaBear hope you are having a lovely summer.

Hi to everyone else. Hope the week is going well for everyone.
We had a great cycling day yesterday despite the warmth and enjoyed a carefree day. Today is stormy so errands it is and no cycling.

Leaving you with a photo of our delicious ice cream yesterday plus the 4 of us did elderberry shots. Hahaha. Jimmy had a distributor come (he is always coming up with new ideas for ice cream flavors that are healthy) who brought elderberry syrup and Jimmy, Greg, the distributor and I, all did elderberry shots. :)

Speaking of Yummmm.
Greg had salted pistachio and I had Lion's mane coffee and Madagascar Vanilla.
( I may or may not have have taken a bite of my ice cream before I took the photo as I was getting impatient :lol:)
Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 5.21.59 AM.png

Cheers!

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 5.21.10 AM.png

Hope everyone's day is filled with sweetness and lots of fun and good health.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mrs-b, very glad you and your family all tested negative for covid, that'a a relief! Take care and feel better soon.

@Slick1, he's precious - so excited for you!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@mrs-b I was holding my breath reading your post about possibly having Covid. I’m so happy you all tested negative...I hope you, Tim, and Eleanor feel better soon. I’m sorry you have to have surgery on your back. :(2
Any news on when your rings will be finished? I know they were pushed back a week. I’m sure they want to make sure they are absolutely perfect.
I sent David my aquamarine radiant and the silver gray spinel. The spinel was not like it was pictured on the website. It is much darker and smaller. I didn’t have the emotional energy to send it back so I emailed David to see if he would make me a setting in silver. I didn’t want to spend money on a setting when I wasn’t exactly thrilled with the stone. I asked him to bezel it..I told him that if he thought it would be too dark in the bezel..to just prong it..and let me know what he decides! :lol: I’m having the aquamarine radiant set in the same setting I had made for the emerald cut moissy which I miss.
@missy I’m happy your bone results show improvement. All your hard work is paying off…I admire your tenacity..
Your photos are so pretty. I always enjoy looking at them. Your ice cream photos are too good…Now I have to go regularly to Brusters to get my ice cream. :lickout:
Your nieces are growing so fast! I remember photos in a kitchen of them when they were still children. They are beautiful young ladies now. Time flies too fast!
I hear you on wanting an emerald cut diamond. I got spoiled with the emerald cut moissy I had. If I had one in a diamond..it would be toooooo expensive! I bought an aquamarine radiant recently. It’s slightly bigger than the moissy I had. David will make the same setting for me. It’s a very simple design which I love. I should have sold the moissy and kept the setting…Oh well..
@Austina I’m so excited for you! I can’t wait to see the photos of your house being built..Most of all..seeing Adam and Kim in person again will feel like a dream. When do you anticipate you will be able to move? You’ve done so much to your present house..It should sell quickly..Fingers and toes crossed.
@marcy Now I know why you call yourself Curby..haha I’m sorry you hit the curb again. I do that a lot when I parallel park. I fearlessly drive everywhere…but parallel parking escapes me. I have the camera on my car now so that helps..
I‘m sorry Marty may need shoulder surgery..:(2
@Slick1 Have you decided on a name for your baby yet? He will bring you and your family so much joy…
@bling_dream19 I can’t wait to see all the projects you have going on with David! You have an eye for getting the best bling!
Hi to everyone else..XO

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I’m so glad the air quality was better and you got to ride @canuk-gal. Colin actually likes shopping so I have no trouble getting him to buy clothes, and shoes :mrgreen:

Cuteness overload @Slick1, I bet you can’t wait for the weekend, I’m looking forward to hearing all about the little guys adventures.

You ladies are certainly keeping up the reputation of the Bling Babes, ooo aquamarine @MamaBee, I lovely the icy coolness, and did you know it’s the Queen’s favourite gemstone, so you’re in good company?

:lickout: Elderberry syrup sounds lovely @missy, and I can imagine ice cream that flavour would be really delicious. It was slightly less hot and sticky today, but still HOT, HOT, HOT.

Hope you’re all feeling considerably better today @mrs-b, and more ‘normal’.

Our problem is we’ve been watching 100 day dream home @marcy, so our house seems to be moving really slowly :lol: How long did it take for your house to be built?

We‘re in more a quandary than ever now, the other 2 agents have come up with higher valuations today, one considerably more. He’s just sold a house, smaller than ours and not in as good condition, and is confident ours is worth more. They’ve all said they’re very impressed, actually ‘super impressed‘ with the house :lol:, it’s staged perfectly, extremely well presented, blah, blah, blah and asked if it’s always this immaculate, to which I replied ‘yes’ :liar: :mrgreen:

We’ve got to make a decision and let them know tomorrow so we can get the ball rolling, wish us luck, it’s going to be a long evening deciding what to do.

Sorry for the post and run, big love and hugs to all :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!

@missy thank you for the sound advice! I can see it would be easy to injure myself with leg weights. Much appreciated!!

@Austina I'm sure your house will sell quickly--and if it does where will you live if your US home isn't ready (or goes overtime)?

No cycling today--errands as I work tomorrow and Friday and all next week! Ugh.

cheers--Sharon

Jemi

Rough_Rock
Slick, what a beautiful puppy. You are primed for so much fun and love!

Briefly, the scoop here: DD and SIL are here in the States. Their house here needed major repair work after a fire and the insurance company has dropped the ball on timely repairs. That has forced them to live in a hotel. So they brought a newborn to a hotel suite and will probably be living there until they go back to France. Of course not ideal, but it’s “OK”.
DD and SIL are great parents. It’s fun to watch them in action, old pros after two weeks : ) of course the baby is the most adorable baby ever born!

Austina, the international travel with the puppy was not easy but he was a real trooper about it.
Here we are near the beginning of our journey waiting outside the train station in Tours for the second train. Photo was just after his first train ride and he was “processing”.
After the second train, we stayed overnight in a hotel at the airport, then had two flights to get home. Long couple of days.
5F67F38B-B409-49F3-926E-5178E81522D7.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Slick, what a beautiful puppy. You are primed for so much fun and love!

Briefly, the scoop here: DD and SIL are here in the States. Their house here needed major repair work after a fire and the insurance company has dropped the ball on timely repairs. That has forced them to live in a hotel. So they brought a newborn to a hotel suite and will probably be living there until they go back to France. Of course not ideal, but it’s “OK”.
DD and SIL are great parents. It’s fun to watch them in action, old pros after two weeks : ) of course the baby is the most adorable baby ever born!

Austina, the international travel with the puppy was not easy but he was a real trooper about it.
Here we are near the beginning of our journey waiting outside the train station in Tours for the second train. Photo was just after his first train ride and he was “processing”.
After the second train, we stayed overnight in a hotel at the airport, then had two flights to get home. Long couple of days.
5F67F38B-B409-49F3-926E-5178E81522D7.jpeg

@Jemi It’s nice to see you again..Congratulations on your new grandbaby! Kine looks like he’s asleep sitting up! He’s adorable! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

NIRDI shout out!

@missy thank you for the sound advice! I can see it would be easy to injure myself with leg weights. Much appreciated!!

@Austina I'm sure your house will sell quickly--and if it does where will you live if your US home isn't ready (or goes overtime)?

No cycling today--errands as I work tomorrow and Friday and all next week! Ugh.

cheers--Sharon

@canuk-gal I tried to post to you three times..omg..haha..It wasn’t thrilling but I’m determined to comment without losing it again..haha I said Boo to having to work so many hours. I hope you get to cycle this weekend.
No…We don’t have plans this summer. I would like to rent a house somewhere…but I don’t have a clue where. My son and daughter-in-law are going to North Carolina in September. I think they will invite us because they did last year. In the meantime I’ll try to find something. Are you planning on going anywhere this summer?

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello lovelies

I’m so glad the air quality was better and you got to ride @canuk-gal. Colin actually likes shopping so I have no trouble getting him to buy clothes, and shoes :mrgreen:

Cuteness overload @Slick1, I bet you can’t wait for the weekend, I’m looking forward to hearing all about the little guys adventures.

You ladies are certainly keeping up the reputation of the Bling Babes, ooo aquamarine @MamaBee, I lovely the icy coolness, and did you know it’s the Queen’s favourite gemstone, so you’re in good company?

:lickout: Elderberry syrup sounds lovely @missy, and I can imagine ice cream that flavour would be really delicious. It was slightly less hot and sticky today, but still HOT, HOT, HOT.

Hope you’re all feeling considerably better today @mrs-b, and more ‘normal’.

Our problem is we’ve been watching 100 day dream home @marcy, so our house seems to be moving really slowly :lol: How long did it take for your house to be built?

We‘re in more a quandary than ever now, the other 2 agents have come up with higher valuations today, one considerably more. He’s just sold a house, smaller than ours and not in as good condition, and is confident ours is worth more. They’ve all said they’re very impressed, actually ‘super impressed‘ with the house :lol:, it’s staged perfectly, extremely well presented, blah, blah, blah and asked if it’s always this immaculate, to which I replied ‘yes’ :liar: :mrgreen:

We’ve got to make a decision and let them know tomorrow so we can get the ball rolling, wish us luck, it’s going to be a long evening deciding what to do.

Sorry for the post and run, big love and hugs to all :wavey:

@Austina I believe your house is always immaculate. You have so much energy…always painting, cleaning, ironing, etc. It probably looks like one of those showcase houses!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

@canuk-gal you are very welcome! I hope you enjoy cycling and working out with weights even though you will be doing them separately. Speaking of weights today is my working out with weights day.

@Jemi I am happy your kids are here and hope the mess with their home gets resolved/repaired very soon. In the meantime I can think of no better place for them to be than here with you.What a lucky grandchild. To be loved so dearly by all. XOXO.

@Slick1 the anticipation must be delicious. I am so excited for you! XOXO.

@marcy wow that is a great photo. Thanks for sharing. Hugs.

@Austina good luck with the decision which realtor to choose. A good decision to have to make. Hope your weather is cooling down. I think ours has for the moment. XOXO.

@mrs-b hope E and T are feeling much better today and that you are continuing to feel much better too. Hugs.

@MamaBee you took the words right out of my mouth and I was going to ask you if you made an appointment for a DXA. Hugs.

My injections arrived yesterday afternoon and we started them. Hormone injections from my new provider. So far so good. Didn't even feel a thing. They are 31 gauge syringes/hypodermic needles. Easy peasy.Two intramuscular injections twice weekly.

Yesterday went fast. Working out, Errands, Needles (haha) and bam the day was over. Hoping to savor today. Today we are going cycling woohoo.

Have a wonderful day lovely ladies. Big hugs.

Leaving you with Sir Tommy just lounging around.
He is so handsome, don't you think?

Screen Shot 2021-07-22 at 6.34.52 AM.png

Enjoy a purrrrrfectly wonderful day girls!

Jemi

Rough_Rock
Missy, Tommy IS handsome, and the sweetest kitty.

Austina, I have a good feeling about your house sale! And may it be swift.

Marcy, impressive moon photo. Did you take that?? If so, how? My moon photos always look like a tiny white polka dot.

The smoke from the western fires has reached us on the East coast and it’s very hazy.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I hope you get good results and no side effects from the shots. You are brave indeed! And yes! The anticipation is killing me! I can’t wait!
@Jemi welcome back! Yes, we have the smoke in the atmosphere too! How is Kine adjusting to the US? How are you?!
@Austina wow! Things are moving fast. I’m sure you’ll chose the right broker. Best of luck!
Hi to @MamaBee @marcy @junebug17 and @bling_dream19
Thanks for all of your puppy well wishes. Just trying to keep busy until “Bear” (?) gets here. I can’t wait. I need some pure joy in my life!! ❤️

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

It’s been another hot and busy day here!

Not long to wait @Slick1 for your precious little Bear to arrive, he really does look like a little teddy :kiss2:

So glad to hear that Kine coped well with the journey @Jemi, I’m sad Dottie is gone, but I know she and us would’ve been nervous wrecks. I’m so sorry to hear that DD and SIL have had problems with their house, I really hope (although sceptical) that the insurance company get their finger out and get on with ensuring it’s fixed. It’s lovely to hear that they’re doing so well as new parents, and of course the baby is adorable!!!!

We will be living with Adam and Kim once we go and until the house is finished - that is if we don’t end up killing each other @canuk-gal :lol: Actually, Adam wants to go somewhere for a month, so we’re quite happy to Bertiesit while they’re away. Double ugh to work, I can thoroughly recommend retirement;)2

I would be lying if I said the house was always this immaculate @MamaBee, it’s always clean and tidy, but this is a whole new level. Hopefully we don’t have to keep this up for too long.

I really hope your injections bring about the desired effects @missy, and glad the needles are so fine you don’t feel them. Just look at that lovely boy in all his glory, he’s so handsome.

Sending continued healing vibes your way @mrs-b.

So, just to update you, (if you’re remotely interested), we made a decision that we might as well go big or go home. This morning we spoke to the agent with the highest valuation and asked if they’d be prepared to work on a one off contract, and surprisingly they said yes. So basically, we’re giving them first dibs to find us a buyer, without the full on marketing or tying us in to a 12 or 20 week exclusive contract. We’re paying for the photos and video tour so it remains our property, and agents will be able to use it to show potential clients. He asked if he could come round this afternoon, to discuss things. We both think his appraisal is on the high side, but he is very confident that he can find us a buyer from their pool of people looking for a house. 2 more of his colleagues have just been to view the house, as they’ll be doing the escorted tours and needed to familiarise themselves with everything. They arrived with 3 appointments booked, first one tomorrow afternoon :oops2:

The other 2 agents also chased us up, and said they’ve got people queuing up to view :-o We’ve told them to hang fire, and we’ll get back to them. Honestly, I wish our house selling was as easy as the US, basically until we can exchange contracts, the buyer can pull out for no reason.

We’ve just had dinner, and now we’re going to clean the roof lantern on the orangery.

Oy to the vey! Wish us luck

:wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I hope you get good results and no side effects from the shots. You are brave indeed! And yes! The anticipation is killing me! I can’t wait!
@Jemi welcome back! Yes, we have the smoke in the atmosphere too! How is Kine adjusting to the US? How are you?!
@Austina wow! Things are moving fast. I’m sure you’ll chose the right broker. Best of luck!
Hi to @MamaBee @marcy @junebug17 and @bling_dream19
Thanks for all of your puppy well wishes. Just trying to keep busy until “Bear” (?) gets here. I can’t wait. I need some pure joy in my life!! ❤️

You named him Bear? That’s an adorable name @Slick1!

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You named him Bear? That’s an adorable name @Slick1!

Yes! @MamaBee I think so!! Doesn’t he look like a bear?

@Austina you may as well go big or go home. After all, you’re moving to Texas right?! That’s the state motto!! :lol:

@missy hope you’re enjoying this fab day!! 5EF805B1-E65D-48FF-BC7A-E4FE0AE2E77D.gif

He’s coming tomorrow now. They changed up the route so I’ve been shopping all morning because he deserves new things and not Chase’s hand me downs. Right?! F822896E-132C-431E-8AF9-4A7D67FDD58E.gif
And another pic just because…I love him already!

21F4CDB5-06A6-4213-BAA3-E139632E04E9.jpeg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes! @MamaBee I think so!! Doesn’t he look like a bear?

@Austina you may as well go big or go home. After all, you’re moving to Texas right?! That’s the state motto!! :lol:

@missy hope you’re enjoying this fab day!! 5EF805B1-E65D-48FF-BC7A-E4FE0AE2E77D.gif

He’s coming tomorrow now. They changed up the route so I’ve been shopping all morning because he deserves new things and not Chase’s hand me downs. Right?! F822896E-132C-431E-8AF9-4A7D67FDD58E.gif
And another pic just because…I love him already!

21F4CDB5-06A6-4213-BAA3-E139632E04E9.jpeg

He does look like a little teddy bear! I love his name! Welcome Bear! You’re a lucky boy! ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Slick1 I forgot to mention..I LOVE his little
eyebrows!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results