shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Oh Missy your dresses are beautiful and I know you will enjoy carefree days looking beautiful! And yes to the zircons I think they are gorgeous!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I love your dresses! They’re so feminine and pretty!
You have to get the zircon earrings..As you would say...They’re bluelicious!! Haha

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@missy I love that style of earring! What is the return policy? Yes, I am usually careful about people and pets and comments--And I did address the dog! Nevertheless, I was careful to correct myself, b/c, yanno!:roll: Great dresses! Keep warm and dry.

@marcy my fried chicken was a flop. None of the coating stuck. I didn't use flour in the layer so that was my downfall. No idea why I omitted it....

Cool weather in the forecast. I'd rather have 20C but it is what it is. @Austina snow! No one likes it in Spring seasons....but not uncommon for us. Glad it was short lived.

Work was not too bad.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!
 I still don't recognize my avatar.

@bling_dream19 how are you doing? How is your mom doing?

@Austina darn that pesky snow. Glad it melted for you already. We have some in our forecast for the next 4 days. I sure hope I can still go get my tires on Friday. I bet it was crazy today with people being able to go out. Good day to stay home. Yes, garages and basements are usually a big job but that’s great your garage was already decluttered last year. My 2nd spare bedroom is packed. We stuck pretty much everything there we didn’t know what to do with when we moved in and guess what - yes, it’s still there. My BIL was kind of tired from being out but is okay again today. Thanks for asking.

@missy yay for a good report card at the doctor. It was nice seeing my sister, BIL and nephew. I hope you can get together with your sister and nieces before July. I know kids are always busy though and that’s a good thing. I do enjoy seeing the Bison; a place south of town has a large herd of Bison. They have some horses, donkeys, camels and used to have some elk but I haven’t seen the elk for a years. There are a lot of antelope around here too; we save a group of them both days we headed south. Your dresses look great! Really nice. That rainstorm sounds rather intense; they wake me up too and Marty sleeps right through them. Those zircon earrings look great. I love that color of zircon too.

@MamaBee how are you doing? How is your mom doing?

@canuk-gal I am sorry your fried chicken didn’t come out as expected. I was dreaming of homemade chicken nuggets after you mentioned that. Nice work wasn’t too bad. My day was very hectic but not awful.

Not much going on with me other than work. I am doing some laundry tonight. I didn’t quite finish everything this weekend.

Our last rocking chair showed up for the deck today. Yay. Now we just need nice weather.

Take care.
Marcy

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
We made choc chip/walnut cookies and sugar cookies. The kids loved cutting out shapes w cookie cutters... ok ok i like it too lol

@missy Yay for the all clear! I love the color of the earrings

Ugh to the snow, rain & cold weather. Sending you guys some of the beautiful warm sun from today

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI's!

@Polabowla those cookies sound delicious! It is fun to cut out sugar cookies. I even picked up a bear and a rabbit cookie cutter. I thought that was appropriate. Take care!

Not much new with me. Work, laundry, fun driving today. The final Jeopardy question topic is astronomy. I'm all in!

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Tuesday.

@marcy thank you. How did you do on the final Jeopardy astronomy question last night? What was the question? Your day sounded good. Calm. Not crazy. That is a plus. Glad you enjoyed seeing your family this weekend. We probably cannot see our nieces and sister and BIL til July because the girls have every weekend consumed with sports and music and other activities including Regents exams which I am surprised to hear they are still taking. Beautiful deck furniture. I love a good rocking chair. :)

@canuk-gal The vendor is located in the UK so I wouldn't return it. Too difficult. She is a smaller dealer and I wouldn't want to make a fuss if I didn't love them so I am trying to make sure they are for me. The issue is I cannot see them in person and am not sure about the windows which would drive me nuts. I do think there is a smallish at least window so am hesitating. Glad work went well (at least OK) for you and hope that is continuing the whole week.We are in for stormy weather again starting tomorrow but enjoyed a good cycling day yesterday and hopefully today too.

@bling_dream19 aww thank you and right back at ya.

@Polabowla oooh I love chocolate chip and walnut cookies. So good. Hope you are feeling well and all is calm by you.Thank you for your kind wishes and warm thoughts.

@MamaBee hahaha bluelicious indeed. And don't forget bluetiful and bluemazing and bluerrific. :lol: Thank you for the lovely compliments on the dresses. How is your momma doing and how is David and how is S doing?

@Slick1 I hope you were successful in your purchase yesterday fingers crossed. I am so sorry that you went through all you did for what might have been an egregious "mistake". No words. We cannot trust anyone even professionals. It is scary. I am just relieved you came through it A OK despite all the challenges.

@Austina hope your week is going well. Any vaccine dose 2 updates for you? How are Adam and Kim doing? And their sweet dog? How is the rest of the decluttering an organizing going? Sorry for all the questions and I hope all is going smoothly and please tell Colin I say hello and send my best.

@sarahb do you have any summer plans? How is Spring going? Thinking good thoughts and sending you warm hugs.

@mrs-b I think good thoughts for you daily. Hope you are doing well and experiencing relief.

Hi to everyone else and big hugs to you all. We enjoyed a good cycling day yesterday and hopefully will be able to do the same today. We saw a little fox on the beach which made me sad because 1. he looked scared and 2. why was he on the beach? Oy and then he ran down a hole (foxhole?) and disappeared. He had drawn a small crowd and he decided he better get out of there. Poor baby.

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 6.03.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 6.03.03 AM.png

Have a beautiful day lovely ladies. Wishing you sunshine and love.

From our snack break yesterday.

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 6.06.14 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and here is my sweet niece running track this weekend at one of the competitions. She did great. I don't know where she gets her athletic abilities because it isn't from my family :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 6.08.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 6.08.47 AM.png

I mean I was on swim team but I am not what one would call athletic and running isn't in my genetic makeup let alone running fast. So this kid is a marvel and her dad is hoping she can get a running scholarship to college. My sister isn't that optimistic but hey maybe. :)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
All the deck furniture is here. Now we need warm weather. A063E636-BCB2-4D9D-BB8A-5DA05BE48E71.jpeg

@marcy Ilove your new deck furniture and deck too! I would love to sit there to relax!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh and here is my sweet niece running track this weekend at one of the competitions. She did great. I don't know where she gets her athletic abilities because it isn't from my family :lol:

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 6.08.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-04-14 at 6.08.47 AM.png

I mean I was on swim team but I am not what one would call athletic and running isn't in my genetic makeup let alone running fast. So this kid is a marvel and her dad is hoping she can get a running scholarship to college. My sister isn't that optimistic but hey maybe. :)

She is so cute @missy! I can’t believe how much she’s grown in the few years I’ve seen photos of her here.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
She is so cute @missy! I can’t believe how much she’s grown in the few years I’ve seen photos of her here.

Thanks ❤️
and I have to correct my good morning greetings. Happy Wednesday! Lol not Tuesday. I cannot keep track...the days are speeding by.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks ❤️
and I have to correct my good morning greetings. Happy Wednesday! Lol not Tuesday. I cannot keep track...the days are speeding by.

GM girls! Happy Tuesday.

@marcy thank you. How did you do on the final Jeopardy astronomy question last night? What was the question? Your day sounded good. Calm. Not crazy. That is a plus. Glad you enjoyed seeing your family this weekend. We probably cannot see our nieces and sister and BIL til July because the girls have every weekend consumed with sports and music and other activities including Regents exams which I am surprised to hear they are still taking. Beautiful deck furniture. I love a good rocking chair. :)

@canuk-gal The vendor is located in the UK so I wouldn't return it. Too difficult. She is a smaller dealer and I wouldn't want to make a fuss if I didn't love them so I am trying to make sure they are for me. The issue is I cannot see them in person and am not sure about the windows which would drive me nuts. I do think there is a smallish at least window so am hesitating. Glad work went well (at least OK) for you and hope that is continuing the whole week.We are in for stormy weather again starting tomorrow but enjoyed a good cycling day yesterday and hopefully today too.

@Polabowla oooh I love chocolate chip and walnut cookies. So good. Hope you are feeling well and all is calm by you.Thank you for your kind wishes and warm thoughts.

@MamaBee hahaha bluelicious indeed. And don't forget bluetiful and bluemazing and bluerrific. :lol: Thank you for the lovely compliments on the dresses. How is your momma doing and how is David and how is S doing?

@Slick1 I hope you were successful in your purchase yesterday fingers crossed. I am so sorry that you went through all you did for what might have been an egregious "mistake". No words. We cannot trust anyone even professionals. It is scary. I am just relieved you came through it A OK despite all the challenges.

@Austina hope your week is going well. Any vaccine dose 2 updates for you? How are Adam and Kim doing? And their sweet dog? How is the rest of the decluttering an organizing going? Sorry for all the questions and I hope all is going smoothly and please tell Colin I say hello and send my best.

@sarahb do you have any summer plans? How is Spring going? Thinking good thoughts and sending you warm hugs.

@mrs-b I think good thoughts for you daily. Hope you are doing well and experiencing relief.

Hi to everyone else and big hugs to you all. We enjoyed a good cycling day yesterday and hopefully will be able to do the same today. We saw a little fox on the beach which made me sad because 1. he looked scared and 2. why was he on the beach? Oy and then he ran down a hole (foxhole?) and disappeared. He had drawn a small crowd and he decided he better get out of there. Poor baby.

Oh it’s Wednesday? Haha I can’t get my days straight either!
My mom is doing much better. Yesterday I called her but she said she couldn’t talk because she was playing bingo! That was so great! She’s getting comfortable there. I see her next week..I’m also going to see if I can get her a day pass. Everything with Covid makes it difficult to plan. Her legs stopped weeping. That was the strangest thing. They have her on a strong diuretic. She was so miserable because her legs would get soaked including her bed.
Quality of life is everything. Thanks for asking Missy.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Oh I’m so glad your Mum’s legs aren’t seeping anymore @MamaBee, what a relief. :lol: To her being too busy to talk as she was playing bingo, sounds like she’s settling right in and hopefully you’ll be able to enjoy your visit with her next week.

I dunno, we’re all topsy turvy too, because I was convinced it was Wednesday yesterday :doh:

Aww, I love foxes, they get a bad rap because of their destructive behaviour, but I just can’t dislike them @missy. We have quite a few round here, and often see them about during the day. I used to feed them in another of our houses, but I don’t want to encourage rats, so I don’t put food out for them here. On the plus side, your foxy looks to be in good condition so hopefully he’s getting regular food. Your sweet niece is growing so fast, and like you, we had no sporting abilities in our family either, must be a recessive gene :mrgreen: Wouldn’t that be great if she did get a scholarship? I love your choice of dresses, they’re so cute and will look great on you!

Adam and Kim are both well, relieved to have had both their jabs, and feeling more normal, and Bertie is doing really well at day care, he loves going and can’t wait to get in when Adam drops him off.

Everything crossed that the Humira is still making a difference @mrs-b and you’re feeling more comfortable.

I love the deck furniture @marcy, I hope you get the weather to be able to sit out and enjoy it soon. How’s work going, are you back in the office full time now? Wow to seeing Bison, they’re rather prehistoric looking aren’t they?

:lol: To the guy thinking you were coming on to him @canuk-gal, what a hoot! We’re supposed to be in for some warm weather next week, but oy this week has been cold for us.

Hope all is well with you @bling_dream19 and your Mum is feeling better each day.

After 4 1/2 looooooong months, I finally got my hair cut and coloured today. Needless to say, what came off would’ve been enough for a decent wig, but I feel so much better. I feel human again!
DC4196BE-7A1D-4B33-BEB4-231609564B7F.jpeg

Window cleaner’s here, so it’s bound to rain the minute he leaves and the gardener’s due any minute now.

Sending big love and hugs to you all :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hello lovelies

Oh I’m so glad your Mum’s legs aren’t seeping anymore @MamaBee, what a relief. :lol: To her being too busy to talk as she was playing bingo, sounds like she’s settling right in and hopefully you’ll be able to enjoy your visit with her next week.

I dunno, we’re all topsy turvy too, because I was convinced it was Wednesday yesterday :doh:

Aww, I love foxes, they get a bad rap because of their destructive behaviour, but I just can’t dislike them @missy. We have quite a few round here, and often see them about during the day. I used to feed them in another of our houses, but I don’t want to encourage rats, so I don’t put food out for them here. On the plus side, your foxy looks to be in good condition so hopefully he’s getting regular food. Your sweet niece is growing so fast, and like you, we had no sporting abilities in our family either, must be a recessive gene :mrgreen: Wouldn’t that be great if she did get a scholarship? I love your choice of dresses, they’re so cute and will look great on you!

Adam and Kim are both well, relieved to have had both their jabs, and feeling more normal, and Bertie is doing really well at day care, he loves going and can’t wait to get in when Adam drops him off.

Everything crossed that the Humira is still making a difference @mrs-b and you’re feeling more comfortable.

I love the deck furniture @marcy, I hope you get the weather to be able to sit out and enjoy it soon. How’s work going, are you back in the office full time now? Wow to seeing Bison, they’re rather prehistoric looking aren’t they?

:lol: To the guy thinking you were coming on to him @canuk-gal, what a hoot! We’re supposed to be in for some warm weather next week, but oy this week has been cold for us.

Hope all is well with you @bling_dream19 and your Mum is feeling better each day.

After 4 1/2 looooooong months, I finally got my hair cut and coloured today. Needless to say, what came off would’ve been enough for a decent wig, but I feel so much better. I feel human again!
DC4196BE-7A1D-4B33-BEB4-231609564B7F.jpeg

Window cleaner’s here, so it’s bound to rain the minute he leaves and the gardener’s due any minute now.

Sending big love and hugs to you all :wavey:

Yay @Austina for getting your hair cut and colored! It looks great! I wish I had thick hair like yours! I’ve been doing my own and it looks like it! :lol: I plan on going soon..but to a quickie hair cut place. Baby steps..
Yes..My mom is settling in nicely...Once she makes friends I think she will love it there. She was so funny the other day. She said they washed between her toes...She was thrilled..hahaha They also gave her a haircut. Her hair has been wild every since I can remember. It grows up and doesn’t lie flat on her head. It sort of looks like Einstein’s hair. I convinced her to have them cut her hair in a pixie cut so it would be more manageable for her.
That’s great that Adam and Kim got their shots. Which ones did they get?
Your grandpup sounds like he’s leading the good life! :bigsmile:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
GM girls! Happy Tuesday.

@missy That fox looks so healthy! I never thought you could have them there at the beach...Your photos of the beach are so wonderful...I wouldn’t need blood pressure meds if I lived near the water...

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Austina you hair looks great! We have been in a second lockdown and I didn't rush to get my hair done. Luckily it looks decent.

@missy that poor little fox does look lost. We used to see glimpses of them on our security camera--they are adorable. Where we live now, I never see them anymore but the coyotes have the run of the place. They are layabouts on our neighbours lawn!! I heard them last night howling. Eerie.

@MamaBee I am glad your Mother is settling in! I hope she wins Bingo!

My DH just left to pick up our taxes. I don't want to see the butchers bill. I always pay.

We are expecting warmer temps--as it has been chilly---it was -9C over Monday night! Maybe get a ride in today. I have many errands.

NIRDI shout out!!!!

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi NIRDI’s!
 I still don't recognize my avatar.

@bling_dream19 how are you doing? How is your mom doing?

@Austina darn that pesky snow. Glad it melted for you already. We have some in our forecast for the next 4 days. I sure hope I can still go get my tires on Friday. I bet it was crazy today with people being able to go out. Good day to stay home. Yes, garages and basements are usually a big job but that’s great your garage was already decluttered last year. My 2nd spare bedroom is packed. We stuck pretty much everything there we didn’t know what to do with when we moved in and guess what - yes, it’s still there. My BIL was kind of tired from being out but is okay again today. Thanks for asking.

@missy yay for a good report card at the doctor. It was nice seeing my sister, BIL and nephew. I hope you can get together with your sister and nieces before July. I know kids are always busy though and that’s a good thing. I do enjoy seeing the Bison; a place south of town has a large herd of Bison. They have some horses, donkeys, camels and used to have some elk but I haven’t seen the elk for a years. There are a lot of antelope around here too; we save a group of them both days we headed south. Your dresses look great! Really nice. That rainstorm sounds rather intense; they wake me up too and Marty sleeps right through them. Those zircon earrings look great. I love that color of zircon too.

@MamaBee how are you doing? How is your mom doing?

@canuk-gal I am sorry your fried chicken didn’t come out as expected. I was dreaming of homemade chicken nuggets after you mentioned that. Nice work wasn’t too bad. My day was very hectic but not awful.

Not much going on with me other than work. I am doing some laundry tonight. I didn’t quite finish everything this weekend.

Our last rocking chair showed up for the deck today. Yay. Now we just need nice weather.

Take care.
Marcy

Hi @marcy! I’m doing so much better. I feel like a got a new lease on life now that I got discharged from the cardiologist. That was a long five years...I really do feel like I have a little PTSD from it all. I didn’t do some things because I was afraid of taxing my heart. Now that I know I’m okay I can start doing them again.
Mom is doing much better...She‘s settling in...They are taking great care of her...I’m also happy she gets to see people other than us. She lived a very remote existence here by her choosing. She never wanted to go outside..Her only interest is reading her books. She belonged to the senior center to play bingo twice a week..but when they closed due to Covid she was content to just be here in the house. I didn’t think it was healthy emotionally for her but she’s stubborn. Now she interacts with people so that makes me feel better...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi ladies -

I definitely owe you all a reasonable update, and I'm sorry it's been so slow in coming.

My Crohn's has been not good, tho the Humira *does* seem to have helped somewhat. I'm just exhausted all the time, and my heart hasn't been performing as it should as a result. My afib has picked up again slightly, which I hate, with lots of small flutters, tho nothing big. Just tired, tired, tired.

I'm having trouble exercising for any significant amount of time; 15 minutes is about as much as I can handle, which is a BIG drop from 3 months ago. I'm going back into hospital in mid May to see if I have anything sinister going on in my gut, and I'm somewhat concerned - tho mores about my heart.

My motivation for jewelry is at an all time low, and I'm just not very chatty these days. I have a couple of new pieces coming this month, and will post them when they get here, but I'll be largely MIA I think till then. I pop on from time to time and read a little, but mostly I'm sleeping a huge amount. I *am* enjoying the lovely spring weather, and things here are slowly turning green, which is wonderful to see.

I miss you all and am sorry I'm not up to much more right now. Love to each and every one of you. oxo. <3

@mrs-b I‘m so sorry you’re not feeling well. It’s hard to be chatty when you‘re what I call “in the trenches”. I do that myself. I hope there’s a med that will soothe your Chrohns. I‘m sure you have tried this already...bu thought I would mention it anyway..Have you done an elimination diet? Allergy testing?
Your charm bracelet is so pretty..I just love the meaning behind each charm.
Big hugs and healing dust are heading your way..

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

@missy I love that style of earring! What is the return policy? Yes, I am usually careful about people and pets and comments--And I did address the dog! Nevertheless, I was careful to correct myself, b/c, yanno!:roll: Great dresses! Keep warm and dry.

@marcy my fried chicken was a flop. None of the coating stuck. I didn't use flour in the layer so that was my downfall. No idea why I omitted it....

Cool weather in the forecast. I'd rather have 20C but it is what it is. @Austina snow! No one likes it in Spring seasons....but not uncommon for us. Glad it was short lived.

Work was not too bad.

cheers--Sharon

@canuk-gal I LOVE fried chicken..but I never made it myself. I just buy mine...haha..I love the coating but I don’t like when the chicken itself is wet. I think that’s why you’re supposed to dredge it in flour? Now I have to buy some..yum!
I have to check but though I would just ask you anyway. Did your mom get her second shot? When was the last time you saw her in person? Covid stinks!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
We made choc chip/walnut cookies and sugar cookies. The kids loved cutting out shapes w cookie cutters... ok ok i like it too lol

@missy Yay for the all clear! I love the color of the earrings

Ugh to the snow, rain & cold weather. Sending you guys some of the beautiful warm sun from today

@Polabowla How are you doing? The cookies sound so delicious..Walnut chocolate chip cookies are my favorite..yum!
Great news, you must feel so much lighter. I am thrilled to hear your heart is good and you're okay, Mamabee.
I am sorry to hear about your Mother's legs. Hopefully that will be able to be treated.

@MMtwo Thank you..Yes..I’m so relieved...
My mom’s legs are getting better. It’s the strangest thing I ever heard..Fortunately they’re taking care of it.
I have to catch up to see what you’re up to!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal I LOVE fried chicken..but I never made it myself. I just buy mine...haha..I love the coating but I don’t like when the chicken itself is wet. I think that’s why you’re supposed to dredge it in flour? Now I have to buy some..yum!
I have to check but though I would just ask you anyway. Did your mom get her second shot? When was the last time you saw her in person? Covid stinks!

Oh yes the flour is an integral part of the coating! Like with schnitzel. Obviously I made an error!! doh

It has been ages since we've seen Mom. Well over a year. My Mom also has no computer so we can't even facetime. :( But she weathered her two vaccines with aplomb, thank you.

Funny your Mom was too busy to talk to you...LOL, this is a common story; folks don't want to go to a care facility when they need to, but once they get there they tend to be happy and occupied!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @canuk-gal I feel so much better now.

Adam & Kim both had Moderna @MamaBee, Kim had chills and fever during the night and in to the following day, then was fine, Adam had mild fever but felt back to normal in about 24 hours. Honestly, I’m more relieved that they’ve both had it than us. We’ve been in lockdown on and off for a year, so don’t feel we’ve been at too much risk, and they have been too, but they were used to going out more than us, so it’s probably had a bigger impact on them. We can’t wait to be able to visit. Bertie is a tinker, but he’s come a long way in just a few short months with them, he’s a lovely boy and just needed someone to give him a chance.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks @canuk-gal I feel so much better now.

Adam & Kim both had Moderna @MamaBee, Kim had chills and fever during the night and in to the following day, then was fine, Adam had mild fever but felt back to normal in about 24 hours. Honestly, I’m more relieved that they’ve both had it than us. We’ve been in lockdown on and off for a year, so don’t feel we’ve been at too much risk, and they have been too, but they were used to going out more than us, so it’s probably had a bigger impact on them. We can’t wait to be able to visit. Bertie is a tinker, but he’s come a long way in just a few short months with them, he’s a lovely boy and just needed someone to give him a chance.

@Austina I LOVE when rescues get their forever homes..It looks like they are all happy with each other..
That’s wonderful they already have their second shots! Scott got his first shot of Moderna yesterday. He was scheduled for J&J but they halted it and gave him Moderna instead. I asked him to please reconsider getting the j&j but
I think he would have gone through with getting it. I’m so relieved he got the Moderna instead.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Thursday!

@MamaBee so pleased to hear your mom is doing much better and yay for her playing bingo.
My mom is doing much better. Yesterday I called her but she said she couldn’t talk because she was playing bingo! That was so great! She’s getting comfortable there. I see her next week..I’m also going to see if I can get her a day pass. Everything with Covid makes it difficult to plan. Her legs stopped weeping. That was the strangest thing. They have her on a strong diuretic. She was so miserable because her legs would get soaked including her bed.
Quality of life is everything. Thanks for asking Missy.

Quality of life is everything I agree. May her recovery continue to go well.
You are welcome here anytime and yes your blood pressure would probably plummet haha.
XOXO.

@bling_dream19 hello there, I hope you are having a great week. XOXO

@canuk-gal glad work is going well and hope you are enjoying cycling and warmer temps. XOXO.

@Austina agreed. I love all animals and foxes too. Though I try not to think about them eating other small animals (like cats). It is the way nature works. I just hope this sweet fox will be OK. I wish I could do something but my sister said no. Stay away and do not report. So I will follow her instructions. Hugs.

@Slick1 any updates? Did you manage to get the dress you wanted? Hope your FIL is doing as well as possible. Hugs to you.

Hi to everyone else and big hugs.

We saw the fox again yesterday (I am calling her Fiona) and I am worried but I called my sister and she said do nothing. If we call wildlife services she said they will likely euthanize so best to do nothing. She also told me to stay away from the fox. I did go right up to her and she looked at me but then walked away. She is so sweet. I got a video I posted in my IG stories that will last for another few hours if you are interested or just text me and I will send it to you. My sister said that is one gorgeous fox and she really is.

Screen Shot 2021-04-15 at 7.26.58 AM.png

My niece got inducted into the National Junior Honor Society yesterday and we got to watch it on livestream. Pretty cool. She is also an officer of the organization so it was nice seeing her give a speech and she is a lovely composed young lady. And she looks almost all grown up too. OMG where did the time go.

I got a blurry still shot from yesterday.

nationaljuniorhonorsociety.png

That is all from me for now. Have a wonderful day and enjoy. XOXO.

We had a good day cycling and only a few raindrops fell so whew for that.
Today rain is here but we are going to attempt walking this morning before the heaviest downpours are expected.

Have a wonderful day lovely ladies. XOXO.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi to everyone! I hope everyone is doing great his morning!
I’m driving to Maryland today. Hubby is coming tomorrow..I have to get started on making rainbow cupcakes for Jackson and brownies for David. We‘re visiting them outside..with masks...We’re vaccinated but they are protecting the children. I’m just happy I’ll be able to see them. David’s birthday is Sunday so we’ll sing him Happy Birthday on Saturday when we’re there with them. I told David that he could have anything he wants for his birthday dinner. We planned on getting home early on Sunday so we could give him his presents and make his favorite meal. He threw me when he asked me for homemade manicotti..and meatballs..That‘s not something I can whip up in a couple of hours. I told him that if he wants that we would have to have that big meal on Monday..We can still do the cake and presents and order food in. He said okay..Between making cupcakes, brownies, crepes and meatballs in sauce...I’ll be busy in the kitchen..haha
While we’re in Maryland I’m having my paver walks and retaining walls power washed In Pa..The pavers will get the polymeric sand applied between the spaces in the pavers. The guy only takes cash so I have to leave two thousand dollars in my yard..OMG haha I told him I will love to see him working on the pavers with my house cameras when I’m away..I don’t want him using my yard as a bathroom...haha
Talk to you all from Maryland!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wanted to wish @MamaBee a safe drive and good trip. And happy birthday to David.

Also, I feel good (though my body hurts lol this getting older stuff isn’t for sissies :P2).

We just got back from a 6 mile walk/jog. I would estimate I did at least three miles of it jogging which I haven’t done for over a decade especially with all the hardware in my left leg. But yeah! It wasn’t fast (at all lol) but I did it and I am so happy. And in a bit of pain but happy.

Sharing a photo as we started out this AM. We got some drizzle but it was OK.

517BBEA4-1413-470A-9EE6-A84FDB12D3D2.jpeg

Enjoy a glorious day girls. ❤️

Tourmaline

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Hello! Wow, 853 pages! I remember when this thread started. I’m in the middle of a ring project and I find myself thinking about Pricescope. It’s so nice to see you’re still here. ❤️

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I think my face got sunburned again today when cycling! It was warmish/windy but the sun is the sun. Must be more careful--I don't need anymore wrinkles!

Took my bike in for a mini-service--it fell over on the cement (don't ask) and I could hear it ticking. Easy fix. Whew. Must be more careful.

Ran around getting new pillows--scored some good deals! I love coupons! (now if only Cartier and Tiffany had such deals.....LOL) Ordered (online) some Black Yak cotton shirts for cycling--my old Specialized shirts are needing replacing. Hope they work out.

NIRDI shout out!!!:wavey::wavey:

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results