shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Waving hello! Having a tight "ms hug" since yesterday. It's never lasted this long before & it is taking a toll on me. The tight extremely painful squeezes on my whole body, stomach twisting nausea, my balance is off etc.

My kids keep saying they wish i wasn't sick. I feel so bad, it can't be easy growing up with a sick mother. They don't remember when i was healthy, they can't believe it's me in old pictures actually doing things.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and happy Sunday!

@bling_dream19 I LOVE the name Ocean and it fits her perfectly. I also love that you think of the ocean when you wear her and soon you will be by the Ocean. I feel it. And hopefully we will be there together enjoying ice cream, bling, and the sand and the sea. Hugs.

@marcy lol that photo says it all. Perspective. Hope your snow is melting and you are on your way to Spring very soon. Hugs.

@canuk-gal I am very excited for you to get your first vaccine dose Tuesday. And I hope your workweek isn't as challenging as you are anticipating. Hugs to you sweet friend and woohoo to green grass and melting snow.

@Polabowla aww I am so sorry :( Hopefully this is a blip on the radar and you will find the treatments that provide you with relief and remission. Big gentle hugs to you sweet lady and I am so sorry for all you are going through. Keeping you in my thoughts and sending lots of healing vibes your way. ((((Hugs)))).

@MamaBee yay for everyone in your family getting vaccinated and I am keeping good thoughts for your momma. And sending you hugs.

@Slick1 I have been keeping your family in my thoughts every day. And sending you lots of hugs and good wishes dear S. I hope you are managing to have a good weekend despite all that is happening and I hope a miracle occurs. Gentle hugs.

@mrs-b speaking of miracles I am hoping you get one too. Keeping good thoughts for you and sending you lots of love. Please let us know how you are doing. I am so glad you got dose one of the vaccine. Hugs.

@Austina hope you are having a wonderful weekend. XOXO.

@sarahb happy weekend dear lady. Hope all is going well. XOXO.

Hi to everyone else. Big hugs. Greg and I enjoyed a wonderful walk yesterday and the weather was perfect. 50s and sunny with no real wind. Unfortunately my left ankle is acting up for no reason. It feels like the metal inside is twisting. IDK it is always multiple somethings and I just hope this turns out to be nothing serious. It doesn't feel good. Anyway hoping despite the ankle we enjoy another walk today. No hiking while the ankle is feeling this way but hopefully a gentle walk is OK.

missybayshoretrailmarch2021.jpeg.png

bubbalahamonggreeninspring.png

I wish all of you a happy and fun day filled with joy and love and all good things. XOXO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy good morning lovely lady. I enjoyed the kitty pictures with the new hammock. They are adorable. I hope are were able to get out and walk on a springy day this week.. I love all squash and butternut soup sounds so good. Have you ever tried peanut soup? It's a cult food item where I live. XOXO Have a great weekend.

Dear @MMtwo I have not but I love peanuts. Unfortunately they don’t love me and I’m allergic/sensitive to them. They cause unhappy reactions so I’ve started enjoying almond butter as a substitute though I’m guessing if I start eating too much almond butter/almonds I’ll have reactions too. Anyway back to more joyful topics. Swoon to your ring and necklace and earrings!❤️ Love them on you. Beautiful. Just like you. Happy Sunday dear MMtwo. (((Hugs))).

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy Sunday Funday!
@missy I feel it too, hopefully will be at the beach in a month or two. And hopefully you and I can enjoy some icecream, sun, sand and bling together sometime this year. Thinking about you always. Wishing for a miracle for you, @mrs-b and @Polabowla and for my mom.
Bubbalah is looking springy, sunny and bright and drop dead gorgeous!
Quick nirdi shout out! Lots to do today xo.

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
NIRDI shout out!

Happy Sunday, ladies!

I'm sorry this is just a speed-post - Eleanor, Nathaniel and Emma are all here now, and my gut has chosen this day to completely collapse. The Humira seems to have totally failed, so I'm back to being house-bound 90% of the time - and by housebound, I mean bathroom-or-no-more-than-50ft-from-it-bound.

This was my greatest fear, as Humira really was my last ditch attempt. Another appt with my gastro in 10 days - at which point we decide where to go from here.

Prayers appreciated.

Enjoying the warmer weather, tho, and very, very grateful to have it.

Blessings to you all on this, the second day of spring!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I do enjoy reading but I have found I have to be in the right frame or mind or my mind wanders and I just can’t concentrate. I do remember thinking I could never prefer electronic reading to a good old book, but I admit reading a book now seems strange. The rain storm and watching the fierce ocean waves sounds pretty cool to me. I hope your power stayed on. Great pictures of the kitties. I hate to hear about your ankle; I hope it is feeling better.

@canuk-gal I hope you got to relax this weekend.

@bling_dream19 glad you are enjoying the paperclip chain. It looks great and I love that color of zircon.

@junebug17 that’s great you are still painting. Thank you for the comments on my rings; the 6 prongs really does change the appearance of the diamond. I can’t believe the snow we got either. The weather sounds great there in SC for you; enjoy the walks and biking.

@MMtwo I did venture out some this weekend but luckily with Marty in the pickup. He did try to go buy another snow shovel today but Lowes was completely out. I can’t say I am surprised. Yes, I am still enjoying my new ring and being able to wear my diamond again. Yay for making it through your first week. Furniture shopping sounds fun. That is a great size studs for you; how fun! I like your new band too; looks great with your rings.

@Polabowla I hope you are feeling better now. I am sorry you and your family is going through this. Big hugs to you.

@mrs-b I am so sorry you couldn’t venture far from home with your lovely company. Hoping you find relief soon.

I called some relatives and some local friends this weekend to catch up on some things. I also got B-day, Easter and other cards in the mail. I wrote, proof read, tweaked and sent off my article for the newspaper and went to a going away party for one of Marty’s clients. My SIL was here this weekend. I had 2 glasses of wine last night at the party - I swear this morning I felt like someone drugged me. I was dizzy when I first got up and haven’t felt great all day. I’m getting to old for drinks at the bar.

Take care.
Marcy

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Where did the weekend go? We didn’t do anything in particular, but it’s Monday already!

Keeping everything crossed for your dear Mum today @bling_dream19 and hoping the surgery is a breeze and she’s on the way to a full recovery. I just
:kiss2: the colour of your pendant, it’s like a glorious pool.

I’m so sorry this latest MS episode is so painful and draining @Polabowla, have the Dr’s got you on any kind of drug regime to help? I hate to hear you’re suffering so much.

You’ve been a very busy bee this weekend @marcy, you‘re so organised. Whoa to the snow and thank goodness for good neighbours who lent a helping hand. It really puts it in to perspective seeing Marty standing by the snow. I had to :lol: at your exhaust pipes leaving ‘eye’s in the snow casting a disapproving look at you.

I’m so sorry that you’re suffering so much @mrs-b. I used to get horrendous episodes of IBS, so I well understand the spending hours in the loo although thankfully mine did come to an end (mine was menstrually related). I can’t believe in this day and age there isn’t something else medicine can do you for you.

The martini setting definitely sit better on you @MMtwo, although mine are 4 prong and don’t droop like that. Your pearls are drool worthy and I can’t wait to see them strung and around your neck.

So glad you managed to get your vaccine @junebug17 and that you’re enjoying your time in SC. I’m sure you’re being far too modest about your artistic talent, and I hope it doesn’t stop you enjoying painting.

I’m not trying to be mysterious about the earrings, I’ll know one way or the other soon, I’m trying not to get excited because I won’t bid more than the budget we’ve agreed on.

Oy @missy I hope it’s not the metal plate causing a problem and that you’ve enjoyed a lovely walk today without pain. I love the kitty pics, they’re just too cute and just like children. Whatever one has the other one wants!

Sending good thoughts to you @Slick1, I hope everything will be well with your family.

We went out for a walk over the weekend, and generally didn’t do much except catch up with friends over the phone or FT.

It’s a glorious day today, we were planning on going out for a walk and ended up talking to our neighbour for an hour and a half and he was telling us about the house situation. We spent time tidying up the front garden and putting our house sign back up, and whilst we were out there, the new neighbour walked by and said hello.

I’ve had some great news today, all my paperwork has been received and approved :dance: Colin has to resubmit his birth certificate for some reason:doh: Oh well, he’s done that, so hopefully it won’t cause any delay.

Big love and hugs to you all :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies!

@marcy wow you are so organized and I am impressed. Good for you getting all that stuff done. Birthday and holiday cards and the article and enjoying the going away party too. Sweet. Though I am sorry about your hangover. Hope you shook it off and the rest of the day was good. Glad you enjoyed your SIL's visit. Thanks for your kind words. I wish I could get used to electronic reading but I still prefer a book. That is if I could sit still and pay attention long enough to read. LOL. Big hugs and have a great day.

@bling_dream19 woohoo thank you for keeping me in the loop and it made my morning yesterday. SO relieved. Let the healing begin. Big hugs sweet friend. XOXO.

@Slick1 how are you? How is your family? Keeping good thoughts and sending you continued healing wishes and big hugs.

@mrs-b I am so so sorry you are feeling ill and I am still wishing for a big miracle. I hope this morning you wake feeling better and I am glad you are surrounded by your loved ones and that the house is filled with good cheer. You are an incredible person. Handling all your challenges with such grace and love and good cheer. You are a role model to everyone but of course I wish you didn't have to be and deal with all these obstacles. I am sending you so much love and continued well wishes. You are in my thoughts daily sweet friend and I wish there was something I could do that would bring you relief. It is maddening in this day and age that you have to suffer so. I hope you can feel my love and I hope today brings you relief and with each day more relief follows. I am wishing for a miracle and continuing to send you bucketloads of healing dust. ((((Hugs)))).

@Austina glad you enjoyed a nice walk and chat with your neighbor. Is this the neighbor who is moving? Where are they going? I am so glad your paperwork came through and hopefully Colin's will be remediated with the resending of his birth certificate and come through soon too.

@Polabowla how are you doing? How are your children doing and your DH? I hope the week is going smoothly and you are feeling better and that the doctors are on top of things for you. Big hugs and healing vibes continuing your way.

@canuk-gal I hope you are having a calm week and is today your vaccine day or was it yesterday? The days are flying by and I cannot keep track. I hope if you had it that it went well and if you are getting it today it goes smoothly. We actually got to ride yesterday woohoo first real ride of the year. I say first real ride because Sunday after our walk we did a test ride of the tandem of about a mile to make sure it was good to go for Monday. And it was. Anyway glad to be back cycling and I know you have been enjoying cycling for a while now this year. We were slow to start. Big hugs and hope the week goes well. XOXO.

@MMtwo how goes things? How are you? How is the job now you have been on it for a week? Enjoying new bling I know and any stud decisions? Sending you big hugs.

@sarahb ((((hugs))) and happy Spring!

@springerspaniel how are you? Thinking of you and sending lots of love your way. Hope you had a good first weekend of Spring and that everyone is doing well. XOXO.

Hi to everyone else. Sunday and Monday were good days. Perfect weather both days in the 60s and sunny. Sunday we enjoyed a nice walk despite my finicky ankle which is no better today but at least I can walk and cycle so one day at a time. We also took the bike out Sunday after we got back from our walk to test drive it before our first ride of the year yesterday. Which went smoothly and was so much fun cycling yesterday by the sea (despite getting a Shcamberg disease outbreak on my abdomen which I understand is very rare sigh and it wasn't even warm yesterday so what gives oy but not letting it stop me) and it was great to be back on the bike. I also had a dental check up yesterday morning (and that went very well) so Monday was a whirlwind of activity for us.

Today hopefully another bike ride for us and also dose 2 of our vaccination. Wishing all you lovely ladies a wonderful day. Be well, stay safe and have fun. XOXO.

Leaving you with a few cycling photos from yesterday.

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 6.13.25 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 6.13.01 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-23 at 6.12.46 AM.png

And one from our Sunday hike. You can see Mary Ann and Ginger from outer space hahaha.

Screen Shot 2021-03-21 at 3.09.30 PM.png

Have a blingy beautiful bright Tuesday all. ((((Hugs)))).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!:wavey::wavey:

I had my first AZ vaccine today and so far so good. Hope it stays that way. I didn't even feel it!

@missy I am happy for your maiden cycling voyage! Many this season be kind to you both! LOL I walked home in sleet yesterday. Quickly turned into a white out blizzard. But this snow won't last. We always get this type of precipitation in these spring months.

I did have a rotten day at work yesterday--lived up to expectations, unfortunately. Hope that is a the only bad day I have this week. I just might start staying home.

Keep well and safe folks!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Austina the weekend did zip by. LOL at the tailpipe eyes casting a disapproving look at me. That is too funny. How exciting to put your house sign back up. One step closer plus getting all the paperwork received and approved. Yippee!

@missy sweet to get in the first cycling ride of the year. You should be having a lot of nice weather now. Your pictures are gorgeous from your first ride.

@canuk-gal I hope the rest of your week at work goes well.

I hope all of you lovely ladies are doing well.

I took today off - I had to use another day of vacation or lose it. Our cleaning lady was here today and I successfully kept the kitchen clean the rest of the day. Sweet. I did run out and get Arby’s for us for lunch and did NOT hit a snow drift on the way out. Woo hoo!!! I’ve been goofing off most of the day. I watched a video on the Webb Space Telescope, watched a movie and plan on reading next. Tomorrow is back to the salt mine.

Take care.
Marcy

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Phew, it’s been a busy couple of days.

So glad you’ve had your jab @canuk-gal, our PM had the AZ vax the other day too :mrgreen: Hope you’re having a less stressful week at work.

Nice to have the day off @marcy and be busy doing nothing, you work too hard. I hope work wasn’t a bear today.

Yes @missy, it’s the neighbour who’s moving, their girls were only 2 and 5 when we moved here 10 years ago, and now they’re young ladies, and so tall. They haven’t found anywhere, they want to live nearer the girl’s school, so they’re going to rent until the right house comes along. Could be a risky strategy with the way the housing market is it. Apparently, they had multiple offers, so that’s very encouraging. I hope you got your 2nd vax and aren’t suffering too much from side effects.

We started clearing out the garage yesterday, and I listed a few things on the FB free site, and got rid of my old golf clubs yesterday, someone is coming tomorrow morning for Colin’s, someone came this afternoon and collected 2 folding tables we had. Today we decided to clear out the glory hole under the stairs, and I listed more things. Got someone collecting a laptop bag and hair clippers tomorrow afternoon, the dog guard, and someone else wanting a wine rack :lol: Whilst we had everything out of the cupboard, I decided to paint it, so that’s all done and we’ve put things back.

We have lots of coats, so I’ve washed them all ready to donate to the Salvation Army tomorrow. We also go rid of 2 bags of really good quality clothing in to the Salvation Army collection site on our way to do food shopping today. Unfortunately my washing machine is having a funny turn, beeping and generally not behaving, so will see what’s going on with that tomorrow.

I hope all the lovely NIRDIs are having a good day, keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow, the bid’s in :shifty:

:wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI's!

@missy I missed you today; hoping you had a good day.

@Austina sadly work was a bear today and will probably continue that way for months - more work coming our way. That will be nice for your neighbors to move closer to their girls. It is so hard to predict on how the housing market will go. Good idea to donate some clothes and coats; I hope your washing machine is okay. Good luck with your bid.

We had about an inch of snow overnight that turned in to instant ice - I was happy to be working from home today. I got my lifting done after work and plan on watching TV and reading tonight.

Take care.
Marcy

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good morning girls..My mom is moving into the nursing home today that’s two minutes from my house. It’s been a VERY stressful two months..I hope she will be happy there. I won’t be able to visit because they are on lockdown. She also will be in quarantine for two weeks. I have to move her out of the place she is now by myself today. The other day I rode home with a bedside potty in the back of my car. Sometimes you have to laugh. I have to get everything out of the room today..to bring over to the new place. I also packed clothes for her. I felt like I was packing one of my boys for camp. She’s scared so I’ve had to talk her down. It’s like when a child has to go to a new school...They don’t know the kids and what’s expected..
I hope everyone is doing well. @mrs-b I’ve been following a little here. I’m sorry you’re having so much trouble with your tummy. I hope so much it gets better soon. I know you’re enjoying your god children..
Hugs to everyone..

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sorry it’s all so stressful @MamaBee, but it’s great that she’s going to be so close and you’ve got there in the end. When Colin’s Mum moved in to a home she actually enjoyed being there, plenty of other old dears to chat with and professional help for her daily needs. I hope she appreciates what a wonderful daughter you are.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m sorry it’s all so stressful @MamaBee, but it’s great that she’s going to be so close and you’ve got there in the end. When Colin’s Mum moved in to a home she actually enjoyed being there, plenty of other old dears to chat with and professional help for her daily needs. I hope she appreciates what a wonderful daughter you are.

Thank you @Austina xo

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Sorry I was not around yesterday. I am doing a lot of research on some issues and also we are getting out and being active so there was not enough time in the day as is usual lately.

@marcy glad you are WFH today. Ice is not our friend. May the snow be over and the ice melt and have a lovely day at home working and hopefully some time to enjoy other things as well. Big hugs.

@canuk-gal I hope the week is getting less difficult and so glad you got the AZ vaccine. Hope the side effects were minimal and you are doing well. Big hugs.

@Austina it is good your neighbors received multiple offers and hopefully you will too. You are being very productive clearing out things and donating them. Good for you. Fingers crossed you win the auction. XOXO.

@MamaBee yay for your mom getting to move to her new place and it will be a good change. I am glad her bedsore is healing and don't worry. The two weeks will go fast. She will be happier there than where she was and it is a process. I am so sorry it's been a stressful few weeks. Hang in there and sending you hugs.

@bling_dream19 I hope your mom is in less pain today and I am continuing to send lots of healing dust her way and big hugs to you. XOXO.

@Slick1 big hugs and best wishes and I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

@mrs-b thinking of you and hoping you are having a wonderful visit with your sweet loved ones and you are doing as well as possible. ((((Hugs)))).

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well.

We did OK with the second dose. About 12 hours after I got a fever about 3 degrees over my normal temperature and was achey and had chills but I feel back to "normal" now. It was just as I thought it would be.

I also had to go to labcorp to test my estradiol but that's another story for another day. Let's just say I think I might have to give up on the hormones because my adrenals aren't balanced. It is all a delicate balancing act. I went on it initially to help my bones and now I am very sad I might not be able to continue. They are so important for brain, heart and bone health but due to my adrenal imbalances it may be impossible to continue. Oh well.

We rode the other day for a bit but it was so foggy we turned around after only doing 20 miles and got back home put the bike away and walked so we got a full day of activity despite cutting our cycling short due to the weather. We also got to walk yesterday (but no cycling) which was lovely. It was rainy in the afternoon so we were able to walk before the rain came. Today we might be able to cycle just depends if this fog lifts. If not we will walk. Rain predicted for tomorrow so the weather has been a bit disorganized but we do the best we can with each day.

Sending you hugs and well wishes and all good things.

Leaving you with photos of the past 2 days. Our bike/walk day and our straight walk day. LOL.

Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 8.24.51 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 8.23.29 AM.png

and when we got back home Sasha was waiting for us. What a sweetheart.

Screen Shot 2021-03-25 at 8.24.07 AM.png

Sending purry hugs to each and everyone of you girls.

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Good Morning, Ladies. I've been fighting a tummy bug this week, so just catching up now.

@MamaBee that is so hard. My Mom was very reluctant to move into a retirement apartment complex but has been thrilled to make so many friends. I hope the same will happen for your mother and she realizes there are positives too. I hope you can rest and feel at peace with the decision. There are times Mom has stayed with me and I have cared for her after surgery and it has not been easy. Sending a big hug.

@missy what a beautiful blue-skied day for a bike ride. I'm sorry to hear you had an outbreak of Shcamberg on your tummy. How are you feeling after the 2nd dose? Sending a hug to you.
The job is going well but I can tell my brain is older than it used to be. It just doesn't work as fast, to my eternal vexation.

Hi @Austina congratulations on the clean-out. That's so much work. Sounds like you were able to help lots of folks out and that is wonderful! Thank you for the earring feedback

@canuk-gal I hope your week turns around. I'm sorry this week has been rough.

@marcy you are so dedicated to lifting. That's great! I'm glad the ring is enjoyable for you. Thanks for the earring thoughts. It's great you took a day off to decompress. I hope it was wonderful for you. I bet you're looking forward to spring!

@mrs-b b thinking of you (hugs) and hope you are feeling a little better. I am praying for healing for you.

@bling_dream19 glad your Mom did well through surgery (HUGS)

Shout out to all NIRDI's

Thanks for the feedback on the studs. I am going to bump the size up a little to get in front of any DSS (taking Missy's advice to go big) :) I reached out to Jon at Distinctive Gems to give me a hand picking out really nice lab diamond studs. We're working on that now. I trust his eye and want to make sure the diamonds are well-cut.
The CZ trial studs had a tiny backing, so I hope a good ear nut size will help with the droop.
My golden pearls came and they were lighter than expected but still happy. Here I have draped them around my neck while wearing a green t-shirt. I'll knot them this weekend (I hope).

After this, I'll sit the jewelry buying out for a bit.

20210322_143443.jpg 20210322_142056.jpg

The neighbor texted last night after supper and told us to look outside. There was a great horned owl perched up in the tall tree in their back yard.

20210324_194735.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Truth be told @MMtwo, I actually prefer that the pearls are lighter, and think they really suit your colouring so well. I think it’s a good idea to go slightly larger with the earrings, for me I think 6.5mm are my sweet spot. I’m so looking forward to seeing your new studs :mrgreen: I don’t think I could go back to work now, after all this time at home, I’m not sure my brain is still working. :lol:

I’m glad you and Greg have both had your 2nd shots @missy, and you didn’t have too bad a reaction. Hopefully this means you’ll shortly be able to see your parents again after all this time. I’m sorry everything else is so difficult, and hope you’ll be able to find a way forward through this medical maze you’re stuck in. Glad you’ve been able to get outside, we’ve been doing the same, and just managed to miss the rain this morning.

Thank heavens you don’t have to brave the snow and ice @marcy, much safer to stay at home. Phooey to such a busy work schedule, still I suppose it keeps you out of mischief! ;-)

How are all the other lovely NIRDIs doing, well I hope?

We bagged up the coats and took them to the Salvation Army site, but there was a huge queue at our local tip (sorry, they call it the recycling centre now!), so we gave that a miss. We had 3 collections today, Colin’s golf clubs, the dog guard and the clippers and lap top bag. It feels good to pass almost new things on to others.

We’ve spent the afternoon sorting out the cupboards in the study, bagged up thing to donate to the charity shop, and another bag for the tip.

I tried my washing machine this morning, ran it empty and it seems to be OK :pray: I think one of the coats I washed yesterday was just so heavy that it caused a problem. All I need is for it to go kaput now.

I forgot to mention that Bertie started doggy day care on Monday and you can see what he’s up to on the camera. He was a bit of a hooligan on Monday and ended up in time out a few times, but he’s a lot calmer today. I told Adam he was bound to be over excited and would settle.

Well, I didn’t win the studs, I only checked after the auction, and they went for a lot more than I wanted to pay, so they’ve gone to a good home and the previous owner got a good price for them. I was beginning to feel a bit uneasy about buying them because we’ve got so much expense coming up this year, I felt a bit selfish, even though Colin didn’t mind, so I’m not heartbroken I didn’t get them, it just wasn’t meant to be. I appreciate all the good thoughts though.

Feeling shattered today, I fell asleep about 11.30pm and woke at 12.55 thinking I’d slept all night :roll:.

How on earth is it Friday again tomorrow, big love and hugs to you all

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@MamaBee I am so sorry it is so stressful that your mom is going to a nursing home; it is so hard on you and her. I hope she ends up liking it okay. The unknown is scary to all of us. It’s nice she will be close; hopefully you can see her soon. Big hugs to you and your Mom.

@missy glad to hear you and Greg are getting out and about. Your pictures are lovely as always. Darn that you may have to give up on your hormones; it is so frustrating that something that helps one thing can give you two other problems. Hoping you find that balance that helps with everything. Too cute Sasha was waiting for Mom and Dad to get home.

@MMtwo I hope your stomach is feeling better. I am dedicated to my lifting; I kind of like it. I am looking forward to spring which should arrive here sometime in June. Ha Ha. Good plan to buy larger studs; I think sturdier backs will help on drooping. Your golden pearls look lovely. How fun to see an owl your your door.

@Austina too funny you mention being busy at work keeps me out of mischief; I was laughing today at how many people I ticked off today - I told my boss I spent most of my making friends. Since I am an end user of so many things; I tend to find issues with that they did and no one likes me pointing it out. Oh well. You house is really getting lighter with everything you are giving away. I totally like to pass things on to someone else; if I’m not going to use it someone should. Too cute Bertie had time out his first day at doggie day care; I would have the same problem. Phooey you didn’t win the earrings. There will be other chances. I hope you sleep better tonight.

I worked at home again today. It was crazy and as I mentioned above I got to ask people to fix their errors - winning friends every day. My muscles came in handy this afternoon but the storm door sure didn’t show my brilliance. Marty had a new barbell delivered; I was totally able to get that heavy sucker in the house (I should have left it for a porch pirate - they would have left it behind after trying to pick it up). However, I propped the storm door open; it was so easy to do - you just push a knob down where you want to hold the door open. Then I couldn’t figure out how to close the door. I pushed, pulled, tweaked - no dice. Marty runs home to get his barbell so I asked him how do you close that - all I had to do was open the door all the way and the knob pops up. D’oh!

Take care.
Marcy

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Nirdi shoutout! Thank you for all the support and caring. I am always thinking about each of you. This week flew by! I'm thinking about you @MamaBee with your mom. That has to be so difficult. You have given so much to your mom and now she needs professional care.
@missy Bubbalah is just gorgeous in nature and I'm glad to hear you are enjoying time outside. I know you are going through it and I'm here for you.
@MMtwo your pearls are looking gorgeous!
@marcy Your posts always make me smile!
@Austina I wish I could have tea with you someday. You and your hubby go for it and I admire how you change and adapt with grace.
@mrs-b I hope you are having a wonderful week and the weather is springy for you.
Love and hugs to all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy FriYAY lovely ladies!

@bling_dream19 I have been keeping your mom in my thoughts and hoping her recovery is going smoothly. Big hugs.

@marcy thanks for all your kind wishes and comments. Haha yes it was sweet seeing Sasha content and comfortable. I am glad you got to wfh again but sheesh on always having to correct other's errors. LOL about the storm door and glad Marty came home to get the barbell so he could show you how to close it. Yay it's FriYAY! Any weekend plans? XOXO.

@Austina I am sorry you didn't win the auction but as you say it wasn't meant to be. Your pair is still out there and I am confident when the right pair comes along you will know it. Glad Bertie is enjoying doggy day care and glad you are getting out walking and missed the rain. Maybe when you are in the states you will visit NYC again and we can see what Adam has as far as old cut studs...just sayin :) Hugs and have a good day.

@MMtwo I feel good after the initial 36 hours passed. How are you? And so happy you are going bigger re the studs. You won't be disappointed. I love the golden pearls. Golden-licious and they look amazing on you. Beautiful. Have a wonderful day and hugs.

@canuk-gal glad you and your sweet hubby are vaccinated and hoping you are both feeling well and yay the weekend is coming and a much needed respite from work. Which I hope is calming down. Big hugs.

@Slick1 big big hugs. Keeping good thoughts.

@MamaBee how is your mom settling in? How are you? XOXO.

@sarahb have a wonderful weekend sweet friend. XOXO.

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is going well.
Greg and I had a good day yesterday. It remained foggy into early afternoon so we decided to have a hike/walk instead of bike ride and it worked out well. It was a gorgeous foggy morning and a very warm day for this time of year.

Today same but super windy. Expecting 45 mph gusts and sustained winds of 20-25 mph so no cycling today. We do have errands to run but if we have time we shall take a walk afterwards. Hope everyone enjoys a FriYAY full of yay. ((((Hugs)))).

Showing you how foggy (or as I like to say froggy haha) it was yesterday. :)

missyonfoggytrail.png

Happy FriYAY girls!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
hugsfriday.jpg

@mrs-b @Polabowla and everyone keeping good thoughts for you and sending gentle ((((hugs)))).

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Thanks for the hug @missy and right back at you! So glad you’re feeling good from the vax, and managed to get out yesterday despite the weather.
It’s been pouring down here, so no walk for us today. Thanks for the commiseration about the earrings, honestly, I’m a little disappointed, but I was having second thoughts about spending the money now. Hopefully in time I’ll find some.

If you ever want to visit Tx @bling_dream19 I’ll be more than happy to make you a traditional Afternoon Tea :mrgreen:

I hope today hasn’t been too bearish @marcy, Bertie was in time out several times yesterday at doggy day care:lol: I think he’s easily led in to naughtiness!

Today has been another really busy day. We had more clean clothes for the Salvation Army, had things to take to the dump and I listed several other things, and been inundated with requests for them. Just goes to show one man’s trash is another man’s treasure. I’ve got rid of 4 lamps, envelopes of all things, and we sold our car roof box. We’re beginning to think we’re watching far too many crime programmes :shifty: We worked out a strategy for the collection, we set up a camera in the garage, Colin had me lock the door behind him, have my panic button to hand, and had the police keyed in to my phone:lol: The guy showed up, handed over the money, and was pleasant enough, took the box and off he went. That’s one of the reasons I prefer to give things away rather than try to sell them, but the roof box was really expensive and we’d only used it once.

Shirley‘s DIL messaged me today to tell me they’re having another baby, and she said when Shirley remembers, she’s really happy about it. She’s mostly calm which is great.

Got more things being collected tomorrow, and no doubt will find more to list as we go through each room.

I hope all the lovely NIRDIs are doing well and keeping safe.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you for the hug @missy and right back at you girl!
I hope one day I can bring some cookies for the proper tea @Austina
On that note, I wish we could all get together for some tea and bling sharing! Love and hugs to all.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies! Happy Sunday!

@Austina yes I am a bit disappointed for you too but I bet ultimately you end up with even more beautiful old cut earrings. As for the rain boo and same here today. We were lucky as yesterday was gorgeous out and we had a wonderful and long cycling day but nope to cycling or walking today. Big rains. Oh well. Congrats to Shirley's DIL and son and LOL you can never be too careful. Glad the sale went smoothly and it is always good being prepared. My mind thinks like that too. Haha great minds what can I say? :lol:
Hope you are having a lovely Sunday. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 how's your mother doing and how are you holding up? Big hugs.

@marcy hope you are enjoying a wonderful and no snow weekend. And no work bothering you either. Big hugs.

@canuk-gal well we got an amazing cycling day in yesterday. Cool and bright without much wind. Perfect for me temps. Today is quite another story. Hope you and your DH are feeling no side effects from the vaccine and enjoying a fun weekend. Hugs.

@MMtwo hope you are having a good weekend and all is well. And enjoying all your beautiful new bling. XOXO.

@springerspaniel good morning. I emailed you. Hope all is well and sending you hugs.

@MJ_Mac I hope you and your DH are well. Thinking of you. XOXO.

@mrs-b hugs and more hugs. I hope you are enjoying a fun and pain free weekend and keeping you in my thoughts. (((Hugs))).

@Slick1 you are on my mind. Big hugs and lots of good thoughts going your and your family's way.

@MamaBee how is your mother doing and how are you holding up? XOXO.

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well. We had a good day Friday and ran errands and played cards. It was too hot for me though so no walking. It was 83 degrees F and HUMID. Too early in the spring for that IMO. But yesterday made up for that and was gorgeous. 50s and dry and sunny and not windy and we cycled 60 miles and had a blast. Today is rainy rainy rainy so not sure what we are going to do. I need two books that are in Brooklyn but not sure I am up to taking the drive in the potentially heavy rains we are expecting so we shall see. Enjoy a wonderful Sunday lovely ladies. XOXO.

As usual no editing but for cropping. I swear it looks like the Caribbean how blue and green the ocean is....simply breathtaking. IMO.

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 6.24.54 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 6.25.53 AM.png

The new Francesca cat flag Greg made. :)
Screen Shot 2021-03-28 at 6.25.43 AM.png

Love you girls.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Just a quick fly by, we’ve been mad busy decluttering, it’s been like Piccadilly Circus here with the comings and goings of people collecting things!

Will catch up tomorrow, hope you’re all having a good weekend :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@bliing_dream I am so glad my blathering can bring a smile to your face. It’s a good thing to smile. I am keeping you and your mom in my thoughts and wishing her a smooth recovery. Good idea - lets plan the menu for tea at @Austina and Colin’s Texas home. Surprise - here we come!

@missy it was funny about the new barbell; Marty and a friend of ours were teasing me they were the first to use the new barbell - my response was actually I picked it up first. They couldn’t argue that point. Darn the wind kicked up there; it’s paying us a visit today. We are having gusts in the 70’s so I told Marty I’d best stay indoors today so I don’t get knocked over again. You have the larger iPad; is that right? I am toying with buying one that size. Glad you continue to get in those lovely walks.
@Austina lol to “bearish”. I like it. Poor Bertie has that mischievous streak in him; I can so identify with that. I hope he doesn’t have to spend lots of time in time out. My mom always said it’s never dull when Marcy is around because I’m always trying to stir up something to amuse myself. Nice to be getting rid of things and passing them on to others that can use them. You were prepared for trouble when the guy came to pick up the car roof box. Glad it turned out fine. I went with a girl friend one time in the dark to pick up a TV she bought on Craigs list - both she and I got chewed out by Marty for doing that. He was really ticked off at us. I know we all need to be careful but I honestly believe the vast majority of people are good, decent people but stories about good people don’t sell papers or TV shows. Glad to hear Shirley is okay with a new baby on the way.

I’ve been busy this weekend. We got in to Sams Club at 8 am yesterday - stocked up on paper products (yes I heard we may have a TP shortage again due to the cargo ship blocking the Suez Canal), dead animal, produce and other useless items. Took me forever to take care of everything when we got home. I did all of my laundry yesterday, worked on the April astronomy newsletter for the club and finished another book. I had to dial in to work briefly and will be working off and on this afternoon. Our snow drifts are melting and I sure hope they are mostly gone before the next round of snow hits us. I am totally toying with buying myself a new iPad. Nothing is wrong with the one I have though so it’s hard to justify a new one. See, I have this shopping problem and I think I’ve recently spent enough on jewelry . . .

Take care.
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!

@missy 83 degrees!!!! Lucky duckie!! My kind of weather. Glad you got a ride in. We cycled yesterday but today gale force winds so no go. I'll walk instead. Now that you both are fully vaccinated, will you be visiting family? Unfortunately we cannot see family again for Easter. boohoo

@Austina good on the decluttering effort. Very cathartic.

I work a couple of days this week. I am thinking of changing my work situation--spoke to my boss last week. We'll see what happens. I getting to old to run around like mad!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@canuk-gal I think your gale force winds came all this way. Stupid wind. I hope you get an easier load at work. I'm about there myself.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results