carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s! Happy Black Friday.

@Austina I hate to hear Marvin was so abused; that is so sad. I hope Breakfast works out for them. Your house will be like new when you are ready to move. Sweet. That’s great you got a refund on your damaged TV stand and get to keep it. Glad to hear a young couple snatched up your old one. Also nice to get rid of the guest bedroom furniture as well. I sure hope the electrician can fix your issue without tearing up something.
@Scandinavian I am with you on being sick of this COVID “new normal”, big HUGS to you. Your fireplace is lovey and looks so cozy. Lovely picture but it doesn’t look cold to me.

@junebug I am over my itch to go test drive a new car; my Macan still makes me smile every time I drive it. Good deal your DH can work from home. These days nothing new or going on in our lives are a good thing.

@missy love your hiking and biking photos. It is so beautiful there. I hope joining that group is helpful for Greg. It’s always nice to hear what other people have experienced and what works for them. I too love the smell of vanilla; it’s the only candle scent I have around the house. I hate to hear Greg has a big kidney stone that needs to come out. Good deal you got a date for the surgery and I am wishing him a speedy recovery. Glad to hear your found Gracie and she quickly was back to her normal self. Poor kitty. How is your toe doing?

@SallyBrown I did watch the Peanuts Thanksgiving special again yesterday. Good luck with your procedure in the new year.

@springerspaniel I hope you are doing well. Yay for distracting yourself with PS.

@canuk-gal I can so identify how much time the cooking for the holidays and then it’s gone in a flash. I already have to make another batch of rolls and I still haven’t started cookies. It is nice seeing holiday decorations going up. Did you order something from Tiffany? Happy Birthday - when is the big day?

@OdetteOdile glad to hear all is well with you and are looking forward to the new year.

@bling_dream you make me want to go to NYC at Christmas time; all those sights and memories sound wonderful to me. I love your ring pictures. Gorgeous! I am so glad to hear you got to spend Thanksgiving with your family.

@MMtwo interesting on your name change; I would have been more obscure on my name if I’d know I’d stick around PS this long. Your thanksgiving dinner sounds delicious but sorry you couldn’t have more of the family over. Good luck to your son finding the perfect job with his certifications.

@Keeliamira what an ordeal you’ve been through but glad they finally figured out what was going on with you. I hope you will get stronger and feel better every day. Mega healing dust coming your way. Glad you found some treasures to aid your recovery and your birds are adorable.

@Daisys and Diamonds I hope you are doing well.

Yesterday day morning I decided to make myself a Belgium waffle. I thought it looked like it still had oil in it but I sadly found out I was wrong. I couldn't pry the top off at first so then I pulled harder and found both top and bottom were completely stuck in all those crevices. I threw that sucker away and told Marty when he got back from the gym I hope he didn't have an emotional attachment to our waffle maker because I threw it out. He's such a smart arse this morning he asked me to make waffles for breakfast. I said okay but first I'm going to Bed, Bath and Beyond.

Our Thanksgiving dinner went well. Marty's client that came over is such a sweet lady. She brought us some red wine. I fixed garlic scalloped potatoes, green bean casserole, dinner rolls and relish trays. Marty grilled tenderloins for us. We had mini cheesecake for dessert with cherries, whip cream and chocolate sauce on top. Our investment guy at the bank brought us a pumpkin pie but none of us like pumpkin pie so I froze it for Christmas.

I did a little online shopping today. We do a $20 gift white elephant exchange with my family and Jay Leno's Garage had 25% off today so I ordered a car wax kit for that which was on sale for $19.95. I spent enough to get free shipping. I ordered Marty a few kits with wax, cleaner, detailing, wheels and windows. I picked up a few things for Marty and some friends.

I put the little Christmas trees I ordered for co-workers in Christmas bags and cleaned up the glitter mess from that.

I started on my annual Christmas poem (my form letter for cards) but don't have a lot to say this year since we've been under house arrest. I also started my December newsletter.

I can't believe it's Friday. Seems like it is Sunday.

Take care.
Marcy

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Happy Caturday! I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. I am trying to keep up, but am having a difficult time because we have had quite a few new admissions to the COVID unit and they are really fragile. And the Great Six Year Paper (gestation much longer than an elephant's!) is still underway.

All my best to everyone, and lots of healing dust goes out to @missy and Greg, @Keeliamira, @MamaBee, @Sally Brown. If I have missed anyone, I apologize. Hi @Bayek

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls! Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Happy Caturday Saturday. XOXO.

@MMtwo thank you for sharing. I hear you. I get it. It helps to write out our thoughts (at least it does for me and I think perhaps for you too) and I am sending you many good wishes. I worked most of my adult life with adults and children with intellectual and physical disabilities and I so agree with you. They are valuable members of society and can do and help in so many ways. I prefer them to most people truth be told. They are genuine in their feelings and pure in their actions and thoughts and full of love and goodness They can be smarter than many non developmentally challenged individuals IMO. I miss working with them. I don't miss working with the administration however.

@Slick1 happy holiday weekend my dear friend. Love you and sending you so many hugs and good vibes and looking forward to non pandemic times. In the meantime we make the best of things. HUGS.

@springerspaniel good morning! I am so sorry you have many new Covid additions to the hospital and that is greatly worrisome. Each moment is a gift. And learning to live in the moment is a gift as well. Big hugs and much love and hope you enjoy a fun and safe and happy weekend. And good luck on completing that paper. I know it is a bear but I also know it is probably a work of love too and I have no doubt it will be amazing when you finish it. I have a feeling you don't do anything halfway and any project you undertake will be done to perfection. XOXO.

@marcy I look forward to your annual Christmas poem. And another dear PSer usually does a Christmas poem too and I hope she does one this year. Sounds like you had a lovely Thanksgiving and sorry about the Belgian waffles. Online shopping is always fun and it is the kind of shopping I have done most this year besides Grocery shopping it all has been pretty much online for us too. Today is Saturday and I agree. Yesterday did not seem like Friday. We shall see if today feels like Saturday. XOXO. Speaking of Saturday...

@bling_dream19 woohoo it's Caturday Saturday. Thank you for the legging love and haha you know I have one for all occasions. You can never have enough fun things in your life. I am so excited you got a pink gem from Elle woohoo! How are you setting it? Hope you had a great Thanksgiving and enjoy a wonderful weekend. So glad you had a wonderful and quiet Thanksgiving with your parents and you got to see your nieces the day before. Perfect. XOXO.

@Keeliamira oh your lutino cockatiels are gorgeous! And yes I stand by what I said. You are beautiful and glamorous even in the hospital. It shines through girlfriend. I am glad you are back and even if you are just reading. Sending you much love and continued healing vibes. We are going through he** right now with the doctors and hospitals and I know you get it. Just yesterday they screwed up so badly and we have to postpone the pre surgical testing til Monday vs today when Greg had an appointment because no one faxed over the RX for the tests and the office was closed and the on call doctor refused. Oh I was seething. But I digress. Just praying his kidney stone surgery goes well this coming Friday and that he can get the correct diagnosis from the surgeon on December 9th to take care of his parathyroids too. Hugs to you and have a wonderful weekend. XOXO.

Happy thanksgiving girls! I’m thankful for each and every one of you!

Same! I am thankful for each and every friend I made on PS that has translated to real life and for those friendships that will eventually translate to real life once Covid 19 is over. I mean this is real life but you know what I mean. And I am super grateful I got to meet you and so many other PSers in person too. Truly lucky and sending you big warm hugs dear Scandi. XOXO.

@Austina happy weekend. Hope all is going smoothly and according to plan. You are accomplishing so much and I am impressed. Hugs to you and Colin. Did Adam and Kim decide to adopt Little Breakfast yet? He is so beautiful and I hope they do.

@MJ_Mac happy holidays to you and your DH. Hope he is continuing to heal and recover fully and you are doing well. Hugs.

@MamaBee hugs and love and all that good stuff. XOXO.

@SallyBrown happy Thanksgiving weekend. How was your holiday and how is your weekend going? Hugs to you.

@Bayek love you girlie. Kate the Great. XOXO.

@OdetteOdile happy holidays and hope you and your family are enjoying the holiday weekend. Hugs.

@junebug17 hope you had a good Thanksgiving with your lovely family. XOXO.

@canuk-gal hello dear Sharon. Hope you are enjoying a wonderful weekend. We got to cycle 70 miles yesterday woohoo. After a few days of no cycling I needed that. Hope you are getting out and enjoying some outdoor activities and that your weather is behaving. XOXO.

@LLJsmom I am so thankful for your friendship and for being in my life. Hugs and love to you and your sweet and warm family. XOXO.

@rainwood girl, you are the best. Wise and warm and wonderful. Hope that doesn't embarrass you. I am just writing from my heart. Looking forward to you being able to travel again and hopefully visit us. Hugs and love. One day at a time for sure.

@Daisys and Diamonds you are a wonderful person and your spirit shines through. Hugs to you dear Daisy. I am sending you many good wishes to you and Gary and Melanie and all your loved ones. May times get easier soon.

@AV_ you are on my mind. I hope you are well and enjoying a wonderful holiday season. You are always a part of the NIRDIs and know if you ever need anything all you have to do is reach out. Hugs to you.

I so hope I didn't leave anyone out and if I did many apologies. I love all of you and I am sending big hugs and good wishes all your way.

On Thanksgiving I drove back and forth to the hospital to practice getting there and back. LOL I have a deficit with directional sense that is real and I had to make sure I was confident driving there and back just in case. Then we went hiking and it turned out to be a beautiful weather day despite the rain in the morning. It was almost 70 degrees F on Thanksgiving afternoon so a little too warm for me and hiking but we did a long hike and it was fun nonetheless. I was missing my family but doing what we have to so we can all celebrate together next year I hope.

I took a pic of Greg during our hike and he took my picture. LOL Covid times don't allow for any photos together unless they are selfies.
Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 6.29.53 AM.png missyhikingnov2020.png

And yesterday we cycled 70 miles and part of the way with our friend B. I love how we get to socialize at a distance safely while cycling. B is the one who recommended my podiatrist and for that I will be supremely grateful always.

As we were heading back yesterday and the sun was almost setting. The early sunsets make a long ride challenging but we are determined lol.

Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 6.30.16 AM.png

Today we are cycling and looking forward to a good weekend and trying not to worry about the stressful week ahead. Pre surgical testing Monday and then doctor appointments Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and Greg has surgery Friday. I don't think we will be cycling at all next week and just hoping it all goes smoothly next week.

Sending you all love and hugs. Have a wonderful Caturday Saturday lovely ladies.

Last edited:

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely picture but it doesn’t look cold to me
I think that might have something to do with where you live....

waffle maker because I threw it out
I do that a bit too often! When they get too greasy I kind of just give up...

I put the little Christmas trees I ordered for co-workers in Christmas bags and cleaned up the glitter mess from that.
So kind!

so a little too warm for me and hiking
What? Come here! I’ll fix that really quickly lol

Pre surgical testing Monday and then doctor appointments Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and Greg has surgery Friday.
You sure have a busy week planned! But not sure it sounds like much fun... How are you feeling about all this?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You sure have a busy week planned! But not sure it sounds like much fun... How are you feeling about all this?

Thanks for asking @Scandinavian. I am trying to remain at peace with it all because I have no choice. I am hoping and praying for the best.

I am concerned because of 1. Covid increasing and hospitals more risky due to more Covid patients
and
2. We have no choice but to rely on the doctor and his team. I am not in control. Greg is not in control.

So yeah I am worried but taking it all one day at a time. Doing the best we can.
Please think good thoughts for us.

Off to vacuum and do weights and then off cycling. Have a wonderful Caturday Saturday.
XOXO.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for asking @Scandinavian. I am trying to remain at peace with it all because I have no choice. I am hoping and praying for the best.

I am concerned because of 1. Covid increasing and hospitals more risky due to more Covid patients
and
2. We have no choice but to rely on the doctor and his team. I am not in control. Greg is not in control.

So yeah I am worried but taking it all one day at a time. Doing the best we can.
Please think good thoughts for us.

(((Hugs))).

You are doing all you can. And no more than that is possible. Hugs !!!!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Little Breakfast is doing well, he’s so cute, and is behaving himself with Adam and Kim, I’m hoping they fall in love with him and don’t take him back after his holiday with them.
OMG! Cute is an understatement! I really hope this works out for all three of them. He looks very happy already!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I was really busy yesterday, I painted 8 doors! Once I started I just kept going, easier than cleaning the brush, roller and paint tray numerous times.

The view is amazing @Scandinavian, and yes, Breakfast is so sweet, I’m hoping he won’t be going back to the shelter.

It’s certainly an unusual name @springerspaniel, I wonder how he came to be called that. He was a stray and Adam says he’s not particularly food motivated.

It’s really worrying how bad the Covid situation is there, we’re still in lockdown till next week, but not much will change after that, we won’t be able to visit our friends indoors, so it’s pretty much just the two of us.

Sounds like you had a lovely Thanksgiving @marcy, I must admit, I’m not a fan of pumpkin pie either. I was expecting to hear from the electrician yesterday, but nada, argh, I’ll just have to get on to them again on Monday.

I know this is a very hectic and worrying time for you @missy, but I imagine the Dr’s are just as concerned about Covid as you are, so they’ll be doing everything they can to keep Greg and themselves safe. Hopefully by this time next week, it’ll all be over and Greg will be safely home and recovering well. Try not to stress too much, I know that’s easier said than done, but you’ll get through this.

Kim has been FT us everyday so we can see our ‘grandson’ :lol: He’s doing amazingly well, he’s very intelligent and eager to learn, and in just a couple of days he adapted to life in a home. He took himself to bed in his crate at 9pm last night, Adam took him out to pee at 10pm, then he went straight back in his crate and slept all night. Someone has actually contacted the rescue about him, and Adam has taken more photos.

I hope all the lovely NIRDIs are having a good weekend, I’ve got to get back to the painting!

:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Austina he's a keeper!!!!!! Me luvs
@missy what glorious weather you are having! My DH rode yesterday in our 10C--very mild for our neck of the woods. I worked--he rode. LOL Healing vibes to your toe and too Greg.
@Scandinavian I think you are Royalty and live in a castle!!!!
@marcy hope you enjoyed your Thanksgiving
@springerspaniel keep safe and well. Writing my Thesis was a labour of love--but I was obsessed with getting it done! Keep on trucking!

I worked yesterday on my (big) birthday and my work family made it fun. We can't do anything here (or see family) so I was so grateful for the (tacky in a good way) attention that was paid to me. My DH got me a gorgeous cake and delicious champagne and a lovely take out rib eye supper. I had lovely phone calls and texts from dear friends....it just made my day. :)

Keep well and safe NIRDIs. Shout out to all!

cheers--Sharon

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
Happy belated birthday @canuk-gal! What kind of cake did you have? Just checking in on a break; thank you for the encouragement.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy Belated birthday @canuk-gal! It sounds like you had a fun day!
@missy I’m thinking of you and Greg..I know this is stressful..I can’t even imagine how much. I know everything is going to be okay..Big hugs..
I am up to my eyeballs at the moment but keep checking in to see how everyone is doing..I’m going to Maryland on Monday for two weeks to isolate from the hubby. He’s been all over the place which makes me nervous. I’ve been making extra food and packing the freezer for him. I will have more time when I get there.
My oldest is back in treatment. My husband is taking care of everything for him this time. I need a break..
Hugs to all..XO

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Belated birthday @canuk-gal! It sounds like you had a fun day!
@missy I’m thinking of you and Greg..I know this is stressful..I can’t even imagine how much. I know everything is going to be okay..Big hugs..
I am up to my eyeballs at the moment but keep checking in to see how everyone is doing..I’m going to Maryland on Monday for two weeks to isolate from the hubby. He’s been all over the place which makes me nervous. I’ve been making extra food and packing the freezer for him. I will have more time when I get there.
My oldest is back in treatment. My husband is taking care of everything for him this time. I need a break..
Hugs to all..XO

Take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy belated birthday @canuk-gal !!!

hbcake.gif

champagnegif.gif

Cheers to a happy and healthy upcoming year Sharon. XOXO.

@MamaBee sending you so many good wishes and hugs. It's going to be OK for all of us. I firmly believe that. XOXO.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@springerspaniel oh no for new COVID admissions. Wishing them a speedy recovery. Good luck on your paper.

@missy I would imagine most people are shopping online more this year. I told Marty his stocking may be bare because I don’t want to go wander stores to find little treasures and if I order something he’ll see the purchase come through or open the package. That stinks about the hospital messing up the pre-surgery tests; ugh. Seems like that happened last time too. Like you guys need more stress and things to do. Aargh! I hope all of your appointments go well this week. Good idea to practice driving back and forth to the hospital. Speaking of that I haven’t heard from Marty is he has decided to have shoulder surgery. Glad you had nice weather. It was in the 50’s here today - very nice for late November.

@Scandinavian LOL that your picture doesn’t look cold to me - trees would have to be leaning sideways, there’d be frost around the edge and there would be snow drifts everywhere. Probably the water would be froze by now too. Why do I live here again? I’m with you on throwing out something greasy too - it’s like I’m done. Taking in the view on a swing looks relaxing.

@Austina wow for getting so many doors painted; I agree once you start on something you may as well keep going. It sounds Breakfast is blending well with Adam and Kim - I am so hopeful it works out for them all. Good luck with the electrician next week.

@canuk-gal sounds like you had a nice birthday. Glad you were pampered and heard from so many of your loved ones. That cake sounds delicious. We did have a nice Thanksgiving. Thank you.

@MamaBee oh no you need to isolate since you DH has been lots of places. Safe travels to Maryland. I hate to hear your oldest is back in treatment. You certainly deserve a break. Big hugs to you.

It was a long day but we have decorations up inside. The new tree looks good. The new LED lights are extremely bright. I keep thinking the light is on in the den. The tree is skinnier than the one we had so I didn’t pull out as many ornaments. I got my PITA battery lights on the mantle placed almost perfect so since I’m too short to see on top of the mantle I had Marty put my Snoopy village up. The bulbs and battery pack are top heavy so they just fall off the mantle. Plus I got both of the light strands twisted together just trying to get them on the mantle.

We also went outside and measured the house, doors, roof, windows and peaks and Marty is ordering commercial grade lights now. I guess it is a long string you cut to fit, add the plugs and screw in the bulbs. Fun! I hope we get them right away and it’s nice enough to put them up this year.

We went out for Mexican food mid afternoon. I ordered a pickup grocery order and they had toilet paper. Limit 1 but I was surprised they had a brand name in stock.

I made my first batch of Christmas cookies too. No wonder I’m tired. I’m ready to go back to work. Tomorrow is lifting and laundry.

Here is the new tree and lights plus the mantle.

Take care
Marcy

IMG_0719.JPG IMG_0721.JPG

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

@marcy I just heard that the Christmas light/decoration businesses are booming. Best year yet for them. People need cheer and are doing what they can to get and share it. ❤️ Seems like you are on track for doing just that. Your tree looks awesome. Sweet. I hope whatever Marty decides works out well. Yes to baking cookies and I can understand why you’re tired. Goodluck lifting today and with all your chores. I’m done vacuuming abd doing an elliptical workout then heading out cycling. Last day cycling for a while. Have a wonderful Sunday. XOXO

@Slick1 so glad you’re enjoying a wonderful weekend with your sweet family. I’m so happy you are having a great time. Hugs.

@springerspaniel hope you’re making lots of progress with the paper and also enjoying family time. Hugs.

@bling_dream19 hugs sweet friend. Hope you’re having the best thanksgiving weekend. XOXO ❤️

@Keeliamira hoping you are surrounded by loved ones and enjoying every moment and that you’re feeling great. Big hugs.

@SallyBrown hope your weekend is fun and all is well. Hugs.

@MMtwo hope the weekend plans are going smoothly and you will soon be able to celebrate with your dh. XOXO.

@Scandinavian our weather is still mild but turning colder soon. We’re actually right at the normal temp for end of November. I have to keep reminding myself that winter isn’t yet here lol. It’s gonna get much colder here. I know you love it :). Hugs.

Hi to everyone else. We had a great day cycling yesterday and as per @Slick1 ‘s request I took more photos. The sky was moody and gorgeous. I’ll never tire of our beautiful skies. And we saw more deer. So sweet!

8F3FFAEB-EEB2-42EA-8A37-BBC1F2430F48.jpeg

88ED438B-B843-482A-9A97-04E839C30D2A.jpeg 18A36317-C86C-4561-957B-B951B371E9C7.jpeg E14550BF-EF60-4895-A8AF-A3D869CBFE46.jpeg 6D3EDE9B-1027-48F8-ABC9-A8856E10AF14.jpeg

Happy Sunday all. (((Hugs)))

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy gorgeous pictures from your ride. What a sweet looking deer and lovely skies. Good luck with everything this week.

@canuk-gal that is a great birthday present. Nothing like a gift from Tiffany to brighten your day.

Marty did just get the supplies ordered for our outdoor lights. Hopefully everything shows up by next Saturday. He had things priced out at some of the online Christmas sites but the shipping was horrid so he priced it all out on Amazon. Bezos won.

It’s just 2 pm here now and I have all my chores done. I finished my December newsletter, lifted, did the laundry and plan on goofing off the rest of the day.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and happy Cyber Monday lol.

I already ordered some mittens and gloves and tops in addition to my new cycling jacket and a few other odds and ends. And we are heading to the supermarket in 10 minutes so only a quick hello for now. Greg has presurgical testing today if he can get the urology office on the phone and have them fax over the rx which they should have done last week for his Saturday appt but NM that. Sigh.

@marcy thank you very much Marcy and how sweet you finished everything so early yesterday. I hope the rest of your Sunday was lovely and relaxing. Hugs.

@canuk-gal what a great birthday gift. Tiffanylicious. LOVE. XOXO

@Slick1 hoping for the closing of the schools asap for you. Hope today is a good day. Hugs.

@Scandinavian GM lovely. XOXO

@MamaBee hope you are doing OK. Hugs.

@bling_dream19 good morning and wishing you a wonderful Monday and hope the rest of your weekend went well. XOXO.

Hi to everyone else, hope you had a wonderful weekend.

We cycled many miles and it was good. And hoping this week goes smoothly and well.
That's all from me for now. Enjoy a wonderful Monday girls. XOXO.

Leaving you with our beautiful evening from last night.

Screen Shot 2020-11-30 at 6.39.42 AM.png

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
This thread moves quick. I feel so slow. Sorry that I am running so behind! I am so thankful that the draft saves until I can finish my post. I have stopped and started all weekend.

@Keeliamira I am so sorry to read about your health woes. That would be a scary thing to face. You're a beautiful woman and still beautiful. I would imagine it would be a real hard trial on top of COVID life. I hope they can help this from recurring and you will feel better soon. Glad you've been able to enjoy a little shopping therapy. It helps, doesnt it? Your cockatiels are so adorable. I hope they keep you in good company.

@Austina I'm a breakfast fan. Look at that sweet face. I hope everything works out well and you have a new granddog to spoil. Fingers are crossed

@marcy thanks for the kind good wishes. If ever there was a Christmas miracle. I want this young man too find a decent job. Also, I think marcy as a pen name. Thankfully, you don't have a last name up there :). Your Belgian waffle story was cute. Men... :) I bought DH a Death Star waffle maker. I occasionally use the force, but usually just revert to the old beat up waffle maker that makes thicker waffles. It's so beat up - I have had it for 30 or 40 years. One leg is gone, so I balance it on a pot holder :).

The Thanksgiving feast sounds wonderful. Red wine and tenderloins sounds like such a hit. Mmmmm, and I am writing this at breakfast. A little early for both!

@springerspaniel thank you for your work on the front lines. When this is all over someday soon, I hope we can focus on honoring the work and assisting those that need support after holding strong for so long. In addition, all of the front-line workers. There has been so much sacrifice on the behalf of the nation. Thank you, thank you.

@missy thank you for listening. It's so comforting to know you get it. This is a place that I feel so alone. I knew I was safe to ramble on a bit. I almost deleted it, but....it's a continual struggle. He also has moon disorders. It's been a challenge.

You know...you are always a ray of sunshine. I really admire how much time and effort you have to reach out and touch the lives of others.

Your beautiful bike ride pictures are so fresh, I can almost smell the clean air. Wishing you the best on Friday (and after) that Greg has a smooth, safe and anxiety free surgery and recovery.

I am hopelessly behind and hoping to catch up. I feel like the uncoordinated girl at the jump rope LOL...I will publish this now and hope to finish catching up at dinner. How do you all do it?! Sending love!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL that your picture doesn’t look cold to me - trees would have to be leaning sideways, there’d be frost around the edge and there would be snow drifts everywhere. Probably the water would be froze by now too.

LOL We'll get there!! But maybe not here, or, more specifically, there. It's the sea, so don't think it will freeze up. But I'll get you some lovely and cold mountain pictures soon!

I made my first batch of Christmas cookies too.
Sounds like a fantastic plan! Might as well bring on the Christmas cheer as soon as possible this year!

our weather is still mild but turning colder soon. We’re actually right at the normal temp for end of November
LOL I looked you up on the weather service, it's not cold where, you are, I promise... LOL

I already ordered some mittens and gloves and tops
My kind of girl! Do you do wool, or do you find that too iching?

I am hopelessly behind and hoping to catch up. I feel like the uncoordinated girl at the jump rope LOL...I will publish this now and hope to finish catching up at dinner. How do you all do it?!
I don't! I just pretend and try to jump in! LOLLLLL

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results