color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

AV_

Ideal_Rock

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree with @Jimmianne it is an endless loop. We don't do most of that. In fact we don't even take our clothes off after being outside...
As long as you don’t take them of outside...

Here are our "rings" of the day yesterday. I cannot believe how much I love silicone rings.
So cute! Miss that blingy one of yours though ;-)

One other piece of good news is we paid off our beach house mortgage last month
Yuhuu! Good for you! Don’t need that much income anyways without mortgages!

Not to tempt or enable, of couse.
Bad girl you... bad bad girl... lol I’ve already been looking, I’m hopeless re temptations. What was that quote again? I can resist anything but temptation:)

just grateful we have plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables, and now a plentiful supply of meat.
Lucky! Grass feed local beef is scarce here. It is mostly from Scotland for us too LOL. I have dibs on meat from a local farmer comes fall, so could be worse I guess.

This is a backwards year [snow cap today & summer on March 8]:
Snow here today also! Go figure!

Reactions: AV_

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Following!

As long as you don’t take them of outside...

So cute! Miss that blingy one of yours though ;-)

Yuhuu! Good for you! Don’t need that much income anyways without mortgages!

Snow here today also! Go figure!

What you don't like my new bling? :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 3.17.39 PM.png

And I wish. With property taxes for the beach house and our monthly maintenance for our Brooklyn apartment well let's just say paying off the mortgages was not sufficient. But I can always sell Bubbalah and that would help for a few months at least...:) (JK I hope).

How pretty you have snow by you today. I think @marcy does too. I love when the snow freshly coats the ground and trees. Making the world seem a bit brighter and softer.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Following!

What you don't like my new bling? :lol:

Screen Shot 2020-04-02 at 3.17.39 PM.png

And I wish. With property taxes for the beach house and our monthly maintenance for our Brooklyn apartment well let's just say paying off the mortgages was not sufficient. But I can always sell Bubbalah and that would help for a few months at least...:) (JK I hope).

How pretty you have snow by you today. I think @marcy does too. I love when the snow freshly coats the ground and trees. Making the world seem a bit brighter and softer.
And colder! Even I was ready for spring now lol.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Now I am completely paranoid about not hosing down my groceries. Oh well too late. I did sani wipes the booze bottles and counters tho LOL

@Jimmianne when I worked during the SARS outbreak, I took my uniform/shoes off in the garage before entering the house then showered. I have always been handwasher to do my best to break the chain of infection.

Once again my adult son asked me not to go to work. Maybe I'll get sick from groceries so that decision will be made for me!

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I seem to be running out of all my "beauty" products at once. 3 lipsticks and now rationing my L'Occtaine crème. How did this happen? But since I am not going anywhere, it shouldn't matter right? :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hola! how's everyone? Rainy in Austin area today, matter of fact we are supposed to have rain on and off for the next 6 days! yay! (Austin always needs rain).

So we went to the lot yesterday and I a going to post a few pix as it was not rainy yesterday :)

@missy Chris said it was a nice day in Brooklyn! was glad to hear that. sending you love and love the pictures, my family are all fine.. How's your mom and dad? your sister? and girls? sending hugs to all of them and good health too!.

nothing new to report, except that we haven't heard back from the soil analysis people so John is getting the builder involved. Things become tricky now.. how do we know our builder won't go bellyup? this is all crazy :( well I am taking one day at a time in this situation. :)

here's to a nice Thursday for all!

IMG_20200401_124355[1].jpg IMG_20200401_125651[1].jpg IMG_20200401_125800[1].jpg IMG_20200401_125656[1].jpg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@AV_ oh no for nonsensical weather today. Ours is very cold, very windy, icy and snowy. Very pretty pictures of different seasons.

@Calliecake I hope you are doing well.

@Jimmianne tell Roscoe that teddy bear is named Arrows - I got him from Whiteflash with my ACA ering. I asked them when I ordered my ring if they had teddy bears and they sent that to me. Arrows likes Chardonnay and Malbec the most. You look cozy, comfortable and bundled up. I like the idea of wine tasting as a new hobby. Of course you only get sips.

@missy that is awesome Greg’s colleague’s adoption came through. That is pretty exciting. We didn’t get much snow; it’s just bitter cold, windy and icy. We are warming up again this weekend. I am so glad the heating pad has helped your back. Yes, I am with you hoping it’s only a pulled muscle. My arm / shoulder was better today but I lifted so it’s irritated right now. That is a relief Greg got a letter his company isn’t considering furloughing anyone; I worry about so many people losing their jobs. That’s good Oliver isn’t biting much anymore and wonderful it’s worked out having Gracie to play with. Oh no door men are not coming to work at your building. Your blue bands look fabulous. Sweet and congratulations for paying off the beach house. Yes, Gracie is the boss now. Gorgeous, vibrant flowers. Aren’t the pictures from your new phone amazing.

@StephaniieLynn I think these are challenging times on many fronts. Sending you mega dust.

@Austina that’s good to hear stores are getting a little more back to normal. Ours are still pretty low on inventory. The ground is white but we didn’t get much snow. Glad you are having a sunny day. Glad you have been able to self isolate for 14 days. I would love under floor heating.

@Scandinavian it is important to feed wildlife. That is awesome about the elk coming to call. My parents had a cabin in the mountains and we’d often see elk or deer right outside the window. It was pretty cool.

@canuk-gal since Marty isn’t paying attention to bringing in things, wiping things down and just putting everything on the kitchen countertops I am just washing my hands more often. I remain optimistic I’m not going to get it. Oh no to running out of beauty supplies. I need more lotion.

@Tekate your land is so pretty. II can see your gorgeous house there in the near future.

I had another crazy day of work. At least we are keeping busy. I had to get after my employees (they are hourly) not to get more than 40 hours a week; I am sure they’ll be scrutinizing time cards.

Marty went in to his gym to lift this afternoon; I lifted here. I made a batch of homemade soup for supper.

I lifted 98 pounds today. I’m closing in on 100. Sweet.

Take care.
Marcy

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Now I am completely paranoid about not hosing down my groceries. Oh well too late. I did sani wipes the booze bottles and counters tho LOL

@Jimmianne when I worked during the SARS outbreak, I took my uniform/shoes off in the garage before entering the house then showered. I have always been handwasher to do my best to break the chain of infection.

Once again my adult son asked me not to go to work. Maybe I'll get sick from groceries so that decision will be made for me!

cheers--Sharon

Oh! You are ahead of me : )
Hosing down your groceries… LOL I had this image of the fire department coming to help. That would really make the groceries clean, and it would be entertaining as well.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hola! how's everyone? Rainy in Austin area today, matter of fact we are supposed to have rain on and off for the next 6 days! yay! (Austin always needs rain).

So we went to the lot yesterday and I a going to post a few pix as it was not rainy yesterday :)

@missy Chris said it was a nice day in Brooklyn! was glad to hear that. sending you love and love the pictures, my family are all fine.. How's your mom and dad? your sister? and girls? sending hugs to all of them and good health too!.

nothing new to report, except that we haven't heard back from the soil analysis people so John is getting the builder involved. Things become tricky now.. how do we know our builder won't go bellyup? this is all crazy :( well I am taking one day at a time in this situation. :)

IMG_20200401_124355[1].jpg IMG_20200401_125651[1].jpg IMG_20200401_125800[1].jpg IMG_20200401_125656[1].jpg
Incredibly beautiful!
Here, most builders have bank guarantee for the money you in pay in instalments until they are finished.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh! You are ahead of me : )
Hosing down your groceries… LOL I had this image of the fire department coming to help. That would really make the groceries clean, and it would be entertaining as well.

heehehhe Your comments always make my day. Just realized I have just flour to make banana raspberry waffles for breakfast. It's the small things.

And if anyone cares to hose me down ALL the better! Actually MY DH would appreciate the attention a lot more but hosers tend to gravitate to me. Or at least that is my story.

lolol heehee and a lot of love vibes aross the kms. Please take care of yourself and the folks around you.

cheers--Sharon

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@AV_ oh no for nonsensical weather today. Ours is very cold, very windy, icy and snowy. Very pretty pictures of different seasons.

@Calliecake I hope you are doing well.

@Jimmianne tell Roscoe that teddy bear is named Arrows - I got him from Whiteflash with my ACA ering. I asked them when I ordered my ring if they had teddy bears and they sent that to me. Arrows likes Chardonnay and Malbec the most. You look cozy, comfortable and bundled up. I like the idea of wine tasting as a new hobby. Of course you only get sips.

@missy that is awesome Greg’s colleague’s adoption came through. That is pretty exciting. We didn’t get much snow; it’s just bitter cold, windy and icy. We are warming up again this weekend. I am so glad the heating pad has helped your back. Yes, I am with you hoping it’s only a pulled muscle. My arm / shoulder was better today but I lifted so it’s irritated right now. That is a relief Greg got a letter his company isn’t considering furloughing anyone; I worry about so many people losing their jobs. That’s good Oliver isn’t biting much anymore and wonderful it’s worked out having Gracie to play with. Oh no door men are not coming to work at your building. Your blue bands look fabulous. Sweet and congratulations for paying off the beach house. Yes, Gracie is the boss now. Gorgeous, vibrant flowers. Aren’t the pictures from your new phone amazing.

@StephaniieLynn I think these are challenging times on many fronts. Sending you mega dust.

@Austina that’s good to hear stores are getting a little more back to normal. Ours are still pretty low on inventory. The ground is white but we didn’t get much snow. Glad you are having a sunny day. Glad you have been able to self isolate for 14 days. I would love under floor heating.

@Scandinavian it is important to feed wildlife. That is awesome about the elk coming to call. My parents had a cabin in the mountains and we’d often see elk or deer right outside the window. It was pretty cool.

@canuk-gal since Marty isn’t paying attention to bringing in things, wiping things down and just putting everything on the kitchen countertops I am just washing my hands more often. I remain optimistic I’m not going to get it. Oh no to running out of beauty supplies. I need more lotion.

@Tekate your land is so pretty. II can see your gorgeous house there in the near future.

I had another crazy day of work. At least we are keeping busy. I had to get after my employees (they are hourly) not to get more than 40 hours a week; I am sure they’ll be scrutinizing time cards.

Marty went in to his gym to lift this afternoon; I lifted here. I made a batch of homemade soup for supper.

I lifted 98 pounds today. I’m closing in on 100. Sweet.

Take care.
Marcy
You are really getting strong! Such good progress! :appl::appl:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Don't know who you subscribe/listen for music. But I've been listening to CKUA for decades. Listener supported radio. Cool and very diverse vibe. Ya just never know what up next. LOVE it.

cheers-Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and happy (I hope) FriYAY.

Chris said it was a nice day in Brooklyn! was glad to hear that. sending you love and love the pictures, my family are all fine.. How's your mom and dad? your sister? and girls? sending hugs to all of them and good health too!.

Yes it was a glorious day here yesterday Kate the Great @Tekate and I am glad your family is doing well and enjoying good weather. We went for a long walk my first one in a full week due to my self quarantine last week. And it was nice. Not too many people to avoid but we did cross the street when we saw others coming and I did wear a mask just to protect others in case.

Glad you are going to be getting much needed rain. It is raining here all day too. Actually looking forward to it and perhaps we will enjoy a walk in the rain. I love walking as the rain falls. It is very peaceful.

Thanks for asking about my family. My dad is still waiting for one his blood pressure meds. The insurance company sent one of them but still waiting for another. My sweet sister is working so hard that she had to go to bed at 6:30 PM last night. She said she was exhausted but not sick. I am worried about her. My BIL goes into the hospital twice a week now only and works from home giving lectures the rest of the week so that is good that he only has to go into the city twice a week. But it is to the hospital and well it is scary. But he is geared up so hopefully that will be sufficient. My parents are doing OK but I think we will make another run to them soon as she is out of bananas and other things that make life sweet and it makes my heart hurt that they are rationing food. That is not OK. She doesn't want us to come so we have a bit of a fight on our hands but we shall see.

I am hoping very much your builder won't go belly up. I get your concern and all we can do is one day at a time. I hope your soil analysis comes back all clear. Things will work out. Sending you so many good vibes and wishes and big hugs and lots of love.

You don’t know how happy and relieved I am to hear that you’re feeling better @missy. I had hoped that whatever was wrong, wasn’t the dreaded CV. We have been in isolation now for 15 days, out last contact with people was 2 weeks ago yesterday when we went to the driving range, thinking we could stay well away from everyone, and the golf coach came to talk to us :roll: I should have told him to keep away from me, but I don’t like being rude. After that we had a quick stop at the supermarket, not that there was anything left on the shelves to buy, so we’re very relieved that we’re both feeling fine, and fingers crossed, we’re passed any possible contamination period.

That is such wonderful news about the adoption, and just shows us that even during all this madness, the miracle of life goes on, and someone’s long held dreams become a reality.

I think its a good idea to clear your mortgage, no matter how small, it’s one less thing to worry about during these uncertain times, and hopefully the letter from Greg’s office will remain in place and when this is over, he’ll be able to return to work. I know that’s not your overriding priority at the moment, staying well and getting through this is all that matters.

I’m sorry there are people whose opinions are so forceful they can’t see or understand anyone else’s point of view. I haven‘t seen the posts because I don’t usually comment on anything other than bling posts these days, but that is one of the unfortunate side effects of being an anonymous person at the end of a keyboard and screen. I know you to be a person of deep conviction and compassion, so if someone disagrees with you, well, frankly, their opinion is their opinion, and not relevant to what you believe.

I’ve just told Colin that you’re feeling better and he says hi and what great news.

@Austina good afternoon. Hope you and Colin and Adam and Kim are well. And that you are enjoying fresh fruit and good meat. You won't hear those words from me too often lol. Thank you for all your warm and well wishes and support. Despite the many miles between us you are a true friend and I am so grateful to have you in my life. Please extend my grateful thanks to Colin as well. I am very relieved you both are past the 2 week mark of possible infection. I get what you mean it is hard to say move away from me. But just whew you are A OK and we cannot be too careful now. Scary times but we will be A OK. (((Hugs))).

HI:

I seem to be running out of all my "beauty" products at once. 3 lipsticks and now rationing my L'Occtaine crème. How did this happen? But since I am not going anywhere, it shouldn't matter right? :bigsmile:

cheers--Sharon

You're beautiful inside and out and you don't need those "beauty" products to make you so...I say enjoy the holiday from lipstick and creme! If you want to that is.

HI:

Don't know who you subscribe/listen for music. But I've been listening to CKUA for decades. Listener supported radio. Cool and very diverse vibe. Ya just never know what up next. LOVE it.

cheers-Sharon

Sounds good @canuk-gal that is a local station? Do they play all sorts of music? I listen to Pandora or Tidal (subscription services) and occasionally make my own playlists depending on my mood. Though lately I have been listening to Frank Sinatra lol. I just love his music.

Though right before this I was listening to a playlist I made that had lots of "disturbed" and sad songs on it that I named Disturbed. Started with "Sound of Silence" (appropriate haha) by the group Disturbed and it went from there. It's a haunting playlist I could listen to over and over and in fact have. But for now it's "old Blue Eyes" for me.

Just realized I have just flour to make banana raspberry waffles for breakfast. It's the small things.

Oh that sounds very yummy indeed. Do let us know how it turned out please. Living vicariously through those who can enjoy such yummy delights. :lickout: It is almost like I am enjoying them too.

Thank you @marcy. He sent us so many photos of her. She's a beauty! All babies are gorgeous but this one has something special. Like @Tekate 's granddaughter Auti. She's a special baby.:kiss2:
I worry too about so many losing their jobs. I am glad your arm and shoulder are better today but sorry it got irritated again when you were lifting yesterday and I hope it is all better this morning. I had to mellow down my baby weight routine when my back muscle started hurting. Greg told me that was best. But today hopefully back to my normal "baby" weights vs the really baby weights.:)

Yes I love the iPhone pics. Thanks for convincing me to get this specific phone @marcy !

Sweet you lifted basically 100 lbs and yummm to soup for dinner. What kind of soup? Sorry work has been so busy but at least you know you are safe with work. Greg's work has been sort of slow but we shall see what happens now that one of his colleagues is in the process of adoption and his other colleague (only 3 in his group including Greg) probably has Covid 19 due to her nanny. Cannot make this stuff up. One day at a time. In the meantime P and B texted me so many pics of their sweet little girl my heart just melted. Nothing is better than a newborn baby of any species lol.

How is Marty doing? Are his clients still going to the park with him? I think that's so great. Just another advantage of living where you live. NYC is the last place anyone should be because well you know. The numbers here are staggering. Nowhere near like this anywhere else and for that I am glad you guys are relatively safe and please stay that way. It is truly surreal here more than I can put into words. You just wouldn't know unless you were right here and here is where you should not be so stay safe where you are. Hugs!

Speaking of stay safe where you are dear @Scandinavian yes you are a good friend and no I won't let you come here to help us. We will get through it but you are such a kind soul to offer. Take good care of your wonderful family and hugs to you and Furbaby 1 and 2 and your mom and grandma and kids and DH.

@Jimmianne so no mail at all? Outgoing or incoming? Or you do receive mail twice a week but just not from overseas? Or just not the US? Sorry for all the questions. Just curious. Here I don't think we are getting the mail every day...so much for the post office motto. Unprecedented times.

@Slick1 good morning. Hope all continues to go well. (((Hugs))).

@AV_ love getting to know "more" of you. How's the weather by you today? Snow on the ground?
XOXO.

@Niffler75 hope all remains calm and peaceful by you and that your son is less anxious each day. (((Hugs))).

@junebug17 hope all remains well by you. Hang in there. I have faith we will all be OK. There is no other choice. I cannot watch the new anymore. It is too upsetting. I tried this morning and it was just overwhelming. Wishing a good day for you and your family.

@Daisys and Diamonds when all this is over you will have to visit here and Greg can cook up a storm for you and your partner. And in person hugging will be safe again. Take care and be well. XO.

@bling_dream19 did your DH's mask come yet? How are you guys doing? (((Hugs))).

The days continue to go by in a blur but so far so good. One day at a time and let's all stay healthy. And a shout out to you know who. So glad you are past the worst of it. (((Hugs))).

The roads were pretty empty yesterday and the trip only took just under an hour. That is sweet.

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 7.03.25 AM.png

And walking was similarly deserted for the most part.

Screen Shot 2020-04-03 at 7.04.47 AM.png

Eerily quiet. Usually is is quite crowded by the Barclay Center. It is good people are listening to staying home (except for essentials and some exercise) and practicing social distancing. We are almost out of supplies here for patients and doctors and it is truly terrifying. Praying for everyone.

Have a good day ladies. XOXO.

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone,

Ok so anyone else feel a bit like they are in the groundhog day movie? As people have said before I feel the days are blurring together a but and I am losing track of time.
We are getting out the house daily but it does feel very quiet walking around. It is nice to see a few rainbows and other decorations have popped up in neighbours windows after we put one up last week.
Still waiting on my chrysoberyl ring arriving. It is at my area depot but due to so many drivers being off work they are having to transfer it to another hub in order to get delivered. Goodness knows when I am going to get it!
@missy I am glad you and your family are ok. Oreo sends whisker kisses to Gracie!
20200403_144912.jpg

To everyone @Tekate @Austina @Mamabean @canuk-gal @Scandinavian @Daisys and Diamonds @Jimmianne @marcy @AV_ a big shout out. Stay safe and well! =)2
The weather is warming up this weekend so we are planning some gardening. I have some seeds in my stash from last year to sew that should give us a lovely display of poppies and wild flowers!
I am also planning a new hobby using silver clay and would like to use some of the seed pods from my garden to make little silver pendants!
Take care everyone, x

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@AV_ love getting to know "more" of you. How's the weather by you today? Snow on the ground?
XOXO.

There is so little to know. Then again, people tell me 'publish already' - I dread it, and there will certainly be a pseudonim (you've seen it already ,)

News from NYC sound eerie these days ,( none good.

Re. snow, no, none down here, but it rained at night & there was snow on the mountain in the morning lower than ever; there is hope for a few warm days, but, who knows (forcasts keep changing from snow to 20ºC, so how are these 'forecasts')

XOX (square - round - square!)

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

I just couldn’t like this post because it’s extremely sad and scary @missy. The governor of Maryland thinks we will have the same infection rate as New York in two weeks. I wake up every morning and hope a miracle happens and that virus starts dying on it’s own.
My bright spot today is I get to visit with my hubby tomorrow for the first time in three weeks. He will keep his distance. I’m making him meatloaf which I’ll put into portion sizes and freeze them for him to take back to Pa tomorrow when he leaves. I’m also making two pizzas. My mom and I will have a small piece and David two...The rest will go home with my husband. I’m getting the table and chairs cleaned for his visit. I’ll have a chair away from the table for him. ☹️
Edited to say I thought you posted in our thread so I cut and pasted it here which is why your chart is here too..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I just couldn’t like this post because it’s extremely sad and scary @missy. The governor of Maryland thinks we will have the same infection rate as New York in two weeks. I wake up every morning and hope a miracle happens and that virus starts dying on it’s own.
My bright spot today is I get to visit with my hubby tomorrow for the first time in three weeks. He will keep his distance. I’m making him meatloaf which I’ll put into portion sizes and freeze them for him to take back to Pa tomorrow when he leaves. I’m also making two pizzas. My mom and I will have a small piece and David two...The rest will go home with my husband. I’m getting the table and chairs cleaned for his visit. I’ll have a chair away from the table for him. ☹
Edited to say I thought you posted in our thread so I cut and pasted it here which is why your chart is here too..

I’m so glad you’re getting to spend time with your dh. I hope that brings you comfort. I’m keeping the scary charts out of NIRDI. I agree with you. I try mostly not focus on the negative and try to remain hopeful and optimistic. Yumm to pizza and meatloaf and glad you’re making extra for your dh to take back with him. I ❤️ you Joanne. It’s going to be OK. (((Hugs))).

There is so little to know. Then again, people tell me 'publish already' - I dread it, and there will certainly be a pseudonim (you've seen it already ,)

News from NYC sound eerie these days ,( none good.

Re. snow, no, none down here, but it rained at night & there was snow on the mountain in the morning lower than ever; there is hope for a few warm days, but, who knows (forcasts keep changing from snow to 20ºC, so how are these 'forecasts')

XOX (square - round - square!)

The more I get to know you the more I adore you @AV_. ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone,

Ok so anyone else feel a bit like they are in the groundhog day movie? As people have said before I feel the days are blurring together a but and I am losing track of time.
We are getting out the house daily but it does feel very quiet walking around. It is nice to see a few rainbows and other decorations have popped up in neighbours windows after we put one up last week.
Still waiting on my chrysoberyl ring arriving. It is at my area depot but due to so many drivers being off work they are having to transfer it to another hub in order to get delivered. Goodness knows when I am going to get it!
@missy I am glad you and your family are ok. Oreo sends whisker kisses to Gracie!
20200403_144912.jpg

To everyone @Tekate @Austina @Mamabean @canuk-gal @Scandinavian @Daisys and Diamonds @Jimmianne @marcy @AV_ a big shout out. Stay safe and well! =)2
The weather is warming up this weekend so we are planning some gardening. I have some seeds in my stash from last year to sew that should give us a lovely display of poppies and wild flowers!
I am also planning a new hobby using silver clay and would like to use some of the seed pods from my garden to make little silver pendants!
Take care everyone, x

Awww Oreo is so beautiful ❤ Hugs back and sending lots of well wishes to your whole crew. XO

71A42B0B-D0AF-45E2-BF95-C9400B52790A.jpeg
Gracie sends purrs and meows. She’s very vocal.

Yes to groundhog movie. Same here. Glad you’re getting out each day.That helps boost the mood. Stay well. ❤️

AV_

Ideal_Rock
OTT! Hugs, @missy

[sun is out, so errands are possible!]

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy FriYAY friends! I am very happy it's Friyay :kiss2:
@missy I am SO glad you are feeling better :appl: that is excellent news for sure. And no, hubby's mask has not arrived yet -I've alerted the seller and she doesn't know what happened. It's in transit but it's not here yet. My mermaid mask hasn't gotten here either. I actually would like to go to Costco with my hubby (1st time out since March 17) but I would rather wait until we both have masks. He has a over the head ski mask/bank robber type of thing my mom got him years ago to keep him warm outside. So, he's been wearing that when he has to go inside a store.
@Mamabean so exciting about your ring and seeing your hubby! He's going to love your ring and most importantly seeing you :kiss2:
@Austina I'm so glad you made it and you and your husband are well and enjoying quality time together and good food!
@marcy your cookies look delicious! I plan on making another banana bread and a chocolate cake this weekend :bigsmile: Tonight is roasted cod, potatoes onions, salad and frozen broccoli or green beans. You are killing it on the weights girl! And you too MIssy.
@Jimmianne love your French home and you look so cozy! Chillin and looking at bling is so much fun. I looked at one of your vendors and I love the sterling nautical bracelet - you might like it too Missy!
@Tekate your property looks beautiful. You always have so much to say and you add a lot of fun! Hope you're doing well friend.
Love and hugs to all! @Niffler75 @Poodles4me @Scandinavian @AV_ and to everyone else.
Gotta get back to work!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 in the meantime you could easily put together a makeshift mask...

Just wrapping a cotton tee shirt around your mouth and nose is a surprisingly effective method for filtering out even tiny, virus-sized particles. So you can wrap a scarf, bandana, or even pillowcase around your mouth and nose. And go to Costco. They are keeping everyone 6 feet plus apart. I was impressed. Even waiting in line they marked out 6 feet between each cart.

Hope your masks come soon!

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone,

20200403_144912.jpg

Take care everyone, x

I’m going to need a picture that proves that this incredibly cute cat has legs:kiss2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Saw a coyote today while out for our walk. He eyeballed us and went on his merry way. Cutie (from a distance!) lol

cheers--Sharon

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Saw a coyote today while out for our walk. He eyeballed us and went on his merry way. Cutie (from a distance!) lol

cheers--Sharon

Please send him to me! Would love to have one :lol-2::kiss2::kiss2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For @missy and you other cat ladies.

David Levy wrote that “Comets are like cats. They have tails and they do whatever they want.”

David Levy is a famous astronomer who has discovered several comets.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
For @missy and you other cat ladies.

David Levy wrote that “Comets are like cats. They have tails and they do whatever they want.”

David Levy is a famous astronomer who has discovered several comets.

Love it, thanks @marcy
So true.

HI:

cheers--Sharon

I am with you. Cute from a distance. :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and happy Caturday Saturday!
We stayed in yesterday playing cards. Greg won. My mind might have been wandering. :wink2:

The cats are endlessly entertaining. I take a video a day for a good friend (you know who you are :kiss:) and well that exercise alone brings me pleasure. Yesterday's video was Tommy grooming Gracie. I can share a still shot from the video.

Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 7.28.03 AM.png

We have about 40 seconds of this haha.

Then Oliver and Gracie were sort of grooming themselves and each other too and just hanging out.

Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 7.28.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 7.29.02 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 7.29.20 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 7.29.33 AM.png

Entertaining for us...hope it amused you a bit as well. Anything to help you smile.

@Niffler75 how is Hershey doing? How's your son? Hugs to you.

@Scandinavian any F updates? How are you all doing? Hugs.

@Tekate Great Kate thinking of you and sending love and good wishes and hugs.

@Mamabean yay today is the day DH visits you. Don't worry (too much) and enjoy his visit. (((Hugs))). Has he seen Ashlee yet?

@Jimmianne what did you decide? Enquiring minds want to know! Hugs.

@Austina hope all continues to go well. XO.

@junebug17 keeping good thoughts for you and your family and sending all our best. XO.

@bling_dream19 any news re the masks? Did you contact them at etsy? Everything is taking much longer to get delivered these days. Happy Caturday Saturday. Sending warm hugs your way and well wishes.

@AV_ yes sadly you are right. NYC news is all bad. We are losing staggering numbers of individuals. Lives cut short. Too soon. Too many people dying here. And the infection numbers are incredibly high. Terrifying. :(

@Keeliamira hope you are doing as well as possible under these circumstances and I am thinking of you. XO.

@sarahb hugs and well wishes.
Hope all is calm and peaceful by you.

@springerspaniel keeping good thoughts for you and your family.

@Poodles4me I am going to email you today. You have been on my mind. (((Hugs))).

@Slick1 you are always in my thoughts. I hope you are enjoying time with your family and feeling well. Big hugs.

Today we might take a short walk just to get out and get some walking in as that is important for both Greg and me. Not just for our mental health but physical health due to his knee replacement and my OP. It is going to be a pretty day out I think. One of our doormen might have Covid 19 and you know what that might mean...they handle all packages etc. and are at the front desk so around people here all the time. The good news is he is feeling better now thank goodness but it isn't good that he might have Covid 19 for the rest of the building. It really is only a matter of time.

Sending hugs and love to all the lovely ladies here. Stay well, be safe and one day at a time. XOXO.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results