shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy FriYAY to all!
@Mamabean your pizza looks divine! Homemade pizza is such a skill. I hope you rest up and feel better asap!
@missy I hope you're having a great blingy FriYAY! Your doctors love you and want you well as do I. I'm sure it will help they are talking. Hope Greg is progressing well and making you a yummy dinner! Hugs dear friend.
@Tekate your cinnamon cake sounds sounds delicious! I LOVE when I have a coffee cake around, love it for breakfast or an afternoon snack. I'm sure it will be delicious. I won't be cooking this much. It will be organizing and cleaning lol and condensing households to make 1 home with my hubby.
@Austina Hope you're having a great week girl and feeling sparkly and sassy!
@junebug17 glad you had awesome time with your friends, girlfriends are essential I always feel more feminine and more me after a girls weekend.
@marcy I haven't started lifting yet but I did arrange my schedule to start a yoga class. And I think you should get free training too! Marty shouldn't make you pay lol! I want to see pics of your pink sapphire anytime and if anyone has pink sapphires let's see them!
Here's mine...I got the email this afternoon and should get the ring next week! I think it looks beautiful and I can't wait to have it on my finger!!
DKPV2020-02-24------DBLH--2.jpg DKPV2020-02-24------DBLH--1.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Happy FriYAY to all!
@Mamabean your pizza looks divine! Homemade pizza is such a skill. I hope you rest up and feel better asap!
@missy I hope you're having a great blingy FriYAY! Your doctors love you and want you well as do I. I'm sure it will help they are talking. Hope Greg is progressing well and making you a yummy dinner! Hugs dear friend.
@Tekate your cinnamon cake sounds sounds delicious! I LOVE when I have a coffee cake around, love it for breakfast or an afternoon snack. I'm sure it will be delicious. I won't be cooking this much. It will be organizing and cleaning lol and condensing households to make 1 home with my hubby.
@junebug17 glad you had awesome time with your friends, girlfriends are essential I always feel more feminine and more me after a girls weekend.
@marcy I haven't started lifting yet but I did arrange my schedule to start a yoga class. And I think you should get free training too! Marty shouldn't make you pay lol! I want to see pics of your pink sapphire anytime and if anyone has pink sapphires let's see them!
Here's mine...I got the email this afternoon and should get the ring next week! I think it looks beautiful and I can't wait to have it on my finger!!

It’s gorgeous @bling_dream! I love the color! Is that the setting you purchased ready made by David? It’s stunning!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
It’s gorgeous @bling_dream! I love the color! Is that the setting you purchased ready made by David? It’s stunning!

Thank you @Mamabean you are so sweet! David said this was a setting he made for another client who changed her mind. The setting originally had a diamond in it. He said the setting is 14k WG with .5ct FG beautiful diamonds. Glad you love it! I put more pics in my help me make my honeymoon ring thread.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @Mamabean you are so sweet! David said this was a setting he made for another client who changed her mind. The setting originally had a diamond in it. He said the setting is 14k WG with .5ct FG beautiful diamonds. Glad you love it! I put more pics in my help me make my honeymoon ring thread.

It’s gorgeous @bling_dream19...I would love to see it on your hand!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Feel better! Mamabean. That pizza looks delicious.

Sharon...happy spring-a-ling...for the moment. Lol enjoy!
Fingers crossed that your DS has no pain.

Bling dream omg.gorgeous.plus!! I would sincerely COVET that beautiful ring if I were not polite.

Not much going on here. Spent the entire day painting, scraping and distressing an old piece of furniture. Then painted it again. Must be jet lag neurosis.

Happy Saturday, NIRDIs!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and happy Caturday Saturday!

Happy FriYAY to all!

Wow this is gorgeous @bling_dream19 PINKaLicious! Swoon!!! :love:
Dear girl so happy for you and your amazbling new ring. How are things by you? What is new? What are your weekend plans? How goes the house re-organization? Any plans for the summer and the Jersey Shore? Have a marvelous weekend. (((HUGS))).

@canuk-gal Yay for just a filling being taken out for your DS and no RC. Wonderful news! And yay for Spring weather. I think it is meteorological Spring here tomorrow...I never heard that term before yesterday believe it or not. How is your DH doing ? How is his recovery going? Warm hugs to you Sharon. Hope your weekend is peaceful. And may the weather remain calm. XO.

@Niffler75 good afternoon! Let me know how Hershey is doing. We started with 2 (smallest dose) pills a day so he could get even meds throughout the day for his system but at even the smallest dose it was too much. Then we did one dose and it was too little. So hoping every other day 2 pills split 12 hours apart works...we shall see. Our next follow up is next Saturday. I would love for you to share Hershey pics when he is ready for his close up. :kiss: And hoping Hershey does very well on the one a day dose. Thank you for the warm hugs and sending warm hugs your way too. Hope your snow is all melted and Spring is coming. XO.

@Mamabean I am sorry you have a bad cold and sending bucketloads of healing dust your way!!! As for the pizza OMG please please please send a slice my way too.... pretty please. Yummmmm

@Tekate Yay for a great lunch with Jim and Kath! Happy 40th to your sweet niece Katie! Please extend our wishes to her for a very happy birthday indeed. Happy birthday to Tara as well. Sorry about Mike not feeling good about balding. I understand even though for men it is not such a terrible thing I get how some men are upset. It dramatically changes ones appearance. I hope he can make peace with it dear Kate the great. Good luck finding a cleaning person. That isn't always easy to find someone good who you can trust. I don't mind paying extra for someone good who we trust. It is worth it. I hope the house plans are coming along and that Autie is all recovered. How are you and John feeling? Yay for your son coming to brunch this Sunday! Love you Kate the great. XOXO.

@Austina hope your weather has calmed down. How is Colin feeling today? How is physio going for you? I hope your shoulder/neck is feeling better. XO.

@marcy hope your weekend is a good one and sending you very warm hugs. Hope the weather is cooperating and cmon Spring. (((hugs))).

@Slick1 happy Saturday dear girl. Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned! XO

@Jimmianne hope you are setting in and enjoying a wonderful weekend. Hugs.

@AV_ it's Saturday already. Where did the week go? Thinking of you as Greg and I wander in and out of bakeries during our long walks together. We go in just to appreciate the goods and smell their deliciousness.

@Daisys and Diamonds hope all is well Nicky. Have a lovely weekend.

We had a cold walk yesterday. It was fun despite the cold weather. I washed my hair afterwards. Thrilling lol. Today is Saturday so woohoo. Not sure what is on the agenda but happy we are here to enjoy it no matter what the plans.

missyandgregwalkingsubzerotemps.png

Happy Caturday Saturday lovelies! XOXO.

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 7.17.08 AM.png

Ferals all doing well so far knock wood! Snowflake was waiting to eat early this morning. Meeeoooow.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good morning girlfriends...I hope everyone is well and happy this a Saturday morning!
@Jimmianne I miss refinishing furniture..I use to do that when I was younger. I would find a piece on the side if the road that I that I thought would look perfect with a new finish. I would drag it in my car and bring it home. I once found a round oak table that I thought would look great in my kitchen. I kept a sanding block near the phone in the kitchen so when my friend called I could sand it while I was talking to her. She would talk for over an hour..This was before I had a cell phone so I would be trapped to the wall with the land line. I found a long phone cord so I could move around and sand the table..In between standings I would put a tablecloth over it. It came out beautifully with the old finish off..I still have a chest in my garage that I bought from and old man that was going into a nursing home. I loved it...we didn’t have a lot of extra money laying around so I thought it would look in my dining room as a buffet to store my linens. He asked me if five dollars was too much....I told him it was worth more than that..but he was just happy I was taking the chest and would take care of it. He wanted to know where I was going to put it..I still have that chest..It holds my tools in the garage. I probably will never get rid of it..It was my first refinishing job with little drips on the side panels..lol

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean how is your cold today? How are you feeling?

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean how is your cold today? How are you feeling?

Thank you @missy..I’m okay..but it’s in full bloom...I hate being sick with a cold. I would rather have a sore throat...I‘m hoping it leaves soon. I have no idea how I got it as I’ve been staying home a lot away from crowds..except for the grocery store. I’ve been wiping down the handles in the house with Lysol wipes so I don‘t get anyone else sick. The only one that will go near me is Bailey..lol I told him I have a cold but he said he didn’t mind..He still wants his kisses..❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy..I’m okay..but it’s in full bloom...I hate being sick with a cold. I would rather have a sore throat...I‘m hoping it leaves soon. I have no idea how I got it as I’ve been staying home a lot away from crowds..except for the grocery store. I’ve been wiping down the handles in the house with Lysol wipes so I don‘t get anyone else sick. The only one that will go near me is Bailey..lol I told him I have a cold but he said he didn’t mind..He still wants his kisses..❤

Aww I’m sorry Joanne. I agree. Colds suck. :(
Drink lots of clear fluids and take vitamin C if you can tolerate it. Max at a time 1000 as that’s all you can absorb at once. Take it three times a day if you can handle it. Please rest and take it easy so you can fight this off fast. Bucketloads of healing dust being sent your way. XO.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Tekate My son Scott is also balding on top...He grew a beard which I don’t like but I never say anything about it. He looks so cute with a clean shaven face...I love him to bits..but not that beard..
Chris has more of a goatee...I hate that! I don’t tell him I don’t like it either...They are so cute without it but it’s their face...I did tell Chris when he was younger that when he was taking a nap I was going to shave it off..lol...He sleeps through everything so I bet I could have done it without him waking up! Haha
I don’t like Jackson’s name either. People told them that when he was older friends will call him Jack which I like better. My daughter-in-law said no way was he going to be called Jack..ever...lol I, of course, kept my mouth shut...
I’m sorry you miss Chris...That’s how I feel when I don’t see Scott..Chris almost always lived close to me. When we move to Virginia..I’ll miss Chris...
Do you need a new car? I think you should get the Tesla!
Enjoy brunch with your son tomorrow! xxxooo

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @missy! I’m taking Airborne which has Vitamin C in it. I don’t have congestion though which is unusual for me when I have a cold. I think the Airborne is keeping the passages free. I have to look to see how much is in it. I only take it in the morning..but maybe I should split it up..
I‘m getting concerned about the Corona virus...My husband‘s company has been putting plans in place already...They will limit travel..but my husband will probably be the one traveling if someone has to go. I told him if he continued to travel by air..I was going to take the crew to Maryland and isolate...I’m starting to get some things here..The best scenario is I have tons of TP and canned goods here and not use them up until the year 2022...if I don’t have to isolate..I take one prescription that I need to take because I don’t have a thyroid anymore...It‘s a dried up raisin not putting out anything....I heard that China supplies a lot of our meds so there will be a shortage. It’s getting me nervous. I wasn’t too concerned before but now I am...

Last edited:
Reactions: AV_

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Mamabean Hope you feel better soon!
@missy As promised a cute cat photo. Oreo likes to sneak into my son's room and manages to get onto his top bunk. Today was bedding change day and she made a nest in his duvet! :kiss2: Oreo looks a bit like Cookie! :mrgreen2:
Hope everyone is having a good day!
20200229_165614.jpg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean OK sat here in the UK having a pastry and coffee for breakfast and now all I want is pizza! :lickout::lol-2:
@bling_dream19 Oh my goodness, beautiful ring. Congrats! Can't wait to see pics! ;)2

Have a good day everyone, will check in later. x

Thank you soo much @Niffler75 I'll be sure to do box photos too lol when it arrives!
@Mamabean inspired us all for pizza! We had a late delicious dinner of pizza and salad! Hope you're feeling better mamabean.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Feel better! Mamabean. That pizza looks delicious.

Sharon...happy spring-a-ling...for the moment. Lol enjoy!
Fingers crossed that your DS has no pain.

Bling dream omg.gorgeous.plus!! I would sincerely COVET that beautiful ring if I were not polite.

Not much going on here. Spent the entire day painting, scraping and distressing an old piece of furniture. Then painted it again. Must be jet lag neurosis.

Happy Saturday, NIRDIs!

Your post made me smile @Jimmianne yall are making me soo excited to get this ring! Hope you are well and enjoying some delicious croissants!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
GM lovely ladies and happy Caturday Saturday!

Wow this is gorgeous @bling_dream19 PINKaLicious! Swoon!!! :love:
Dear girl so happy for you and your amazbling new ring. How are things by you? What is new? What are your weekend plans? How goes the house re-organization? Any plans for the summer and the Jersey Shore? Have a marvelous weekend. (((HUGS))).

@canuk-gal Yay for just a filling being taken out for your DS and no RC. Wonderful news! And yay for Spring weather. I think it is meteorological Spring here tomorrow...I never heard that term before yesterday believe it or not. How is your DH doing ? How is his recovery going? Warm hugs to you Sharon. Hope your weekend is peaceful. And may the weather remain calm. XO.

@Niffler75 good afternoon! Let me know how Hershey is doing. We started with 2 (smallest dose) pills a day so he could get even meds throughout the day for his system but at even the smallest dose it was too much. Then we did one dose and it was too little. So hoping every other day 2 pills split 12 hours apart works...we shall see. Our next follow up is next Saturday. I would love for you to share Hershey pics when he is ready for his close up. :kiss: And hoping Hershey does very well on the one a day dose. Thank you for the warm hugs and sending warm hugs your way too. Hope your snow is all melted and Spring is coming. XO.

@Mamabean I am sorry you have a bad cold and sending bucketloads of healing dust your way!!! As for the pizza OMG please please please send a slice my way too.... pretty please. Yummmmm

@Tekate Yay for a great lunch with Jim and Kath! Happy 40th to your sweet niece Katie! Please extend our wishes to her for a very happy birthday indeed. Happy birthday to Tara as well. Sorry about Mike not feeling good about balding. I understand even though for men it is not such a terrible thing I get how some men are upset. It dramatically changes ones appearance. I hope he can make peace with it dear Kate the great. Good luck finding a cleaning person. That isn't always easy to find someone good who you can trust. I don't mind paying extra for someone good who we trust. It is worth it. I hope the house plans are coming along and that Autie is all recovered. How are you and John feeling? Yay for your son coming to brunch this Sunday! Love you Kate the great. XOXO.

@Austina hope your weather has calmed down. How is Colin feeling today? How is physio going for you? I hope your shoulder/neck is feeling better. XO.

@marcy hope your weekend is a good one and sending you very warm hugs. Hope the weather is cooperating and cmon Spring. (((hugs))).

@Slick1 happy Saturday dear girl. Hope you have a wonderful weekend planned! XO

@Jimmianne hope you are setting in and enjoying a wonderful weekend. Hugs.

@AV_ it's Saturday already. Where did the week go? Thinking of you as Greg and I wander in and out of bakeries during our long walks together. We go in just to appreciate the goods and smell their deliciousness.

@Daisys and Diamonds hope all is well Nicky. Have a lovely weekend.

We had a cold walk yesterday. It was fun despite the cold weather. I washed my hair afterwards. Thrilling lol. Today is Saturday so woohoo. Not sure what is on the agenda but happy we are here to enjoy it no matter what the plans.

missyandgregwalkingsubzerotemps.png

Happy Caturday Saturday lovelies! XOXO.

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 7.17.08 AM.png

Ferals all doing well so far knock wood! Snowflake was waiting to eat early this morning. Meeeoooow.

Happy Caturday! @missy Thank you for your pinkalicious compliment as I've been beaming and soo excited to get this ring! I think I'll be set on rhr for a little while lol! Just kidding, hopefully for a long while. I still have the itch for a 5 stone but it can wait. I need to build up the bling funds again lol. This weekend is still cleaning up things. We won't be in the JS this summer which is super sad but I think we are making right decision. thanks also to @marcy Encouraging giving up dh apt in favor of my house. I think the beach dream will come true someday but it won't be right now and I'm starting to.come to terms with it.
Hope everyone is having a great happy Caturday! My husband is taking a nap and snoring next to me err and lol this is what PS is for! Hugs!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean, hope you feel better soon. Try to take it easy and rest when you can. I understand how you're feeling about this virus, I'm a bit rattled too but we shouldn't panic - we all still need to live our lives. I don't think your husband's company will make him travel if it will risk his and his family's health. Please try not to worry too much. And your pizza looks amazing!

@bling_dream19 , love your pink sapphire ring! Beautiful setting. Sounds like you are at peace with your decision about the apartment and hang in there, you'll have your beach place someday. Great that you've signed up for a yoga class.

@Jimmianne, glad to hear you had a good flight and I hope you're settling in. You mentioned feeling a little off and I hope you're doing ok now. Refinishing furniture can be very rewarding and I hope you like how it turned out. My dd likes sprucing up old furniture too.

@missy, it's confusing to get different opinions from doctors. Hopefully your endo and the rheumatologist can come up with a good plan for you. Very sorry to hear about Greg's friend, that is very sad and a tough thing to deal with. Ds and dd are good - dd moved into a new apartment this weekend and loves it. My brother is plugging along; his sleep still isn't too great unfortunately.

@Tekate, I'm sorry you're missing Chris, so hard to go for a while not seeing our kids. Have a great time at brunch on Sunday with your family. Your coffee cake sounds delicious.

@Niffler75, how fun that your son loves watching birds...I do too. I bought a feeder to entertain my cat and I ended up enjoying it more than her I think. Hershey is gorgeous and I hope she does well on the meds. LOL to that cartoon! And Oreo is just adorable.

@Austina, poor Colin, he's been having a rough time and I hope he's feeling better. So glad you're enjoying golf. Hope your shoulder is feeling ok and you're having a nice weekend.

@canuk-gal, it's good you're getting out a little. I hope your dh is healing well. Good news about your son not needing a root canal and I hope that doesn't change.

@AV_, your weather sounds like heaven and the wild orchids must have been beautiful. What a wonderful day you had.

Not much going on here. Just puttered around the house and went out to dinner. Talked to dd for a while - she moved this weekend and seems excited about the new place. Dh and I will probably visit her next weekend.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Hi everyone. Feeling a bit :knockout: this morning. No matter how hard I tried I didn't get to sleep till after 2am.
Then we got woken up at 4am by someone a 'little worse for wear' who decided to come into our front garden and sit singing watching the stars on our bench!
download.jpeg.jpg

@junebug17 Oh we had fun with Hershey yesterday. We need a plan B for her tablet as didn't hide it well enough in a treat and she knew, clever girl!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovelies and happy Funday Sunday!

@missy love your how to negotiate with your cat. That is spot on. I love mittens; they are so toasty warm. Glad you enjoyed some walks even though it was cold. Good plan to wait and wash your hair after a walk. Snowflake is a cutie.

My right knee is all stiff and generally pretty sore. I am walking peg leg because it doesn't want to bend. if this doesn't improve I'll have to break down and see a doctor. Standing doesn't seem to bother it at all. That knee has something that seems to pop in or out of place and as my muscles have gotten stronger it doesn't do it as much but now it might be fixed enough to give me problems. Rats.

Last night I watched TV and read. This morning I made PB cookies for a cribbage tournament we are in tonight and worked on laundry. I watched Frozen II.

Marty helped some buddy of his move for a while, we went out for lunch. I tried a burger; it was awful. Burnt on the outside yet pretty pink inside. Glad I filled up on a huge chicken finger first.

Dear @marcy oh no, I hope your knee is feeling better today. I know you need surgery and probably have no cartilage left. :( I know that strength exercises can only do so much. I am sorry Marcy. One suggestion I have (besides seeing your surgeon and discussing possible knee replacement) is have you looked into Wobenzym? It might be helpful. I just ordered some for Greg for his arthritis in his hands. Read about it and see what you think. Evidence shows it might be helpful and I do not think it would hurt unless you are sensitive to some of the ingredients. Check it out. Though again I am fairly certain in your case you should consider knee replacement. Rats indeed. You have done so much though to improve your knee and I am very impressed indeed. No matter what you have improved your situation so much by lifting and strengthening! Sending you big hugs my friend.

And did you say PB cookies???? YUMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Your Saturday sounded great despite the knee issues. Lots of healing dust and good thoughts being sent your way. XO.

Happy Caturday! @missy Thank you for your pinkalicious compliment as I've been beaming and soo excited to get this ring! I think I'll be set on rhr for a little while lol! Just kidding, hopefully for a long while. I still have the itch for a 5 stone but it can wait. I need to build up the bling funds again lol. This weekend is still cleaning up things. We won't be in the JS this summer which is super sad but I think we are making right decision. thanks also to @marcy Encouraging giving up dh apt in favor of my house. I think the beach dream will come true someday but it won't be right now and I'm starting to.come to terms with it.
Hope everyone is having a great happy Caturday! My husband is taking a nap and snoring next to me err and lol this is what PS is for! Hugs!!

Thank you sweet @bling_dream19. I really love your new ring. It is pinkalicious and swoon worthy. I am sorry you won't be at the JS this simmer but no worries. Maybe next summer you can visit. It was smart to give up the apartment for the house for you guys and yes your beach dream will come true. You are just starting your married life together and with time you will figure out where you might make your beach dreams come true. And yes haha PS is a great diversion when our loved ones are sleeping or otherwise engaged.:bigsmile: Have a wonderful Fun day Sunday. (((Hugs))).

@AV_ what a wonderful day and hope today is as lovely. XO.

@Mamabean how is your cold today? Is it getting better I hope? Hope that Airborne is doing its trick. Sending you lots of well wishes. XO.

@Tekate hope you are having a marvelous weekend and big hugs to Kate the Great. And a happy 40th to Katie. Hugs to you and Autie and John and have a wonderful brunch with your darling son. (((Hugs))).

@Slick1 hope your weekend is going very well and big hugs to you. How is Chase doing? He is on my mind. XO.

Hi everyone. Feeling a bit :knockout: this morning. No matter how hard I tried I didn't get to sleep till after 2am.
Then we got woken up at 4am by someone a 'little worse for wear' who decided to come into our front garden and sit singing watching the stars on our bench!
download.jpeg.jpg

@junebug17 Oh we had fun with Hershey yesterday. We need a plan B for her tablet as didn't hide it well enough in a treat and she knew, clever girl!

Aww @Niffler75 I am sorry you had a tough night and hopefully your day will go smoothly and perhaps you can get to bed early tonight and have a good night's sleep tonight. Gentle (((hugs))). And please hug Hershey from me too. What sweet girl. Love the photo and thank you for sharing her photo.:love:

Not much going on here. Just puttered around the house and went out to dinner. Talked to dd for a while - she moved this weekend and seems excited about the new place. Dh and I will probably visit her next weekend.

Nice that your DD moved and likes her new place. I am glad your kids are doing well. I am sorry your brother is still sleep challenged. Seems a club a few of us are a part of and I know membership in that club is not desired. Sending good wishes everyone's way and hope your Sunday is a good one Junie. XO.

@Austina hope your weekend is going well. Hope that Colin is feeling better. Hugs.

@canuk-gal how is your DH doing? Hope your son feels good and no RC necessary now. Stay warm and enjoy a lovely Sunday. XO.

We had a good Caturday Saturday and took a nice long (cold) walk. Today hopefully a similar plan. Have a wonderful day lovelies. Leaving you with a different perspective...a photo Greg took after our walk yesterday. My hands were too cold to take them out of the mittens haha. His camera and his photo taking skills.

Screen Shot 2020-03-01 at 6.41.12 AM.png

Have a fun Sunday lovely ladies. XO.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

We’ve had a busy couple of days.

@bling_dream19 your ring has turned out absolutely beautifully, it’s so elegant looking, you must be thrilled to bits with it. It’s great to have a goal in mind, and you will get your perfect beach house one day.

It looks like it was really cold there yesterday @missy, we had more rain :lol: When will you hear about Cookie, are you still keen to have her? We’re both doing OK thanks, I’ve been using my shiatsu (Shiitzhu :D) massager and doing my exercises and Colin’s been doing the same. We’ve just been out for a walk as the sun’s finally out.

Glad that your DD is happy with her new place @junebug17 and you enjoyed going out for dinner. Hopefully you’ve had the chance to visit her now.

It’s no fun trying to sleep and not being able to @Niffler75, sorry I have no words of wisdom to offer you, because I have the same problem.

Hope you’re feeling a bit better @Mamabean and you haven’t been suffering too much. All that pizza talk, we had pizza on Friday evening. I just buy a plain marguerita and put our own toppings on it.

Glad your son didn’t need a RCT @canuk-gal, hopefully things will settle down and everything will be ok.

Hi @Tekate glad you enjoyed a great meet up with your friends and Tex Mex food :lickout: Adam used to use Rogaine but gave it up a while ago and is now very bald, more bald than Colin. He doesn’t care because he says it’s so easy. He has a beard and I hate it, I told him he looks like a yob!:D I think at some point, Adam wants to get a Tesla, or rather I think he wants us to get one so he can borrow it. Not happening, I want to get at least one dog when we move, maybe even 2 So it’s going to be something like a Chrysler Pacifica for us.

Doesn’t look like your weather is getting any better @marcy, fortunately for us, we’ve at last got a dry, bright day here, and were able to get out. Let’s hope it lasts because we’ve had one storm after another and it feels like it’s been going on forever. Enough already, we’ve had it! Can’t wait to get away for a while.

Hope you’re having a good weekend @AV_ and not working too hard.

How’re things there @Jimmianne? How’s your walled garden coming along?

We had friends over for dinner last night and had a lovely evening with them. I cleaned up after they left so I didn’t have anything to do today :dance:

Hope all the lovely NIRDIs are having a good weekend :wavey:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Good morning! It’s a beautiful Sunday here in Maryland. We did shopping yesterday at Sam’s Club. My cold was so much better by the afternoon we decided to get some things in just in case I have to come here with the crew. These are all things we use on a regular basis so it won’t be wasted. No harm being prepared. I’m like that with everything. If I have a contingency plan I’m much more calm.
@missy I’m so happy Greg is doing so well....It was so windy and chilly yesterday..I almost froze to death walking Bailey for ten minutes...I don’t know how you and Greg took a long walk..I LOVE your blue coat! The color is so pretty on you!
That’s amazing that your endo and rheumatologist talk to each other. I hope they will come up with a good plan for your med. I don’t take calcium at all...which is probably nuts because I have osteopenia..I read a long time ago it can deposit in other places instead of your bone...so it scared me into sticking my head in the ground. I just eat dairy and calcium rich veggies to get it. I had my calcium score test for my heart two or three years ago and it was zero...My friend just recently had hers and it was like 150 which isn’t good. She’s taking calcium for a long time. I’m not sure if it’s related. That’s why I haven’t taken anything other than 3,000 units if D3...That’s supposed to protect our bones...We’ll see when I get it done next May. At that point..and coupled with my age now..I will take something. I will watch what you plan to do...
@marcy I’m so sorry your knee is really giving you trouble. When my knee was really hurting from arthritis I would also walk like I had a peg leg...That actually threw out my back walking like that. I think your back must be pretty strong though from your lifting.
@Jimmianne Was that your house on IG? :kiss2: Are you all settled in? How’s your furniture painting going?
@Niffler75 That's horrible you didn’t get much sleep last night. Was there someone singing in your front garden from drinking too much? :lol:
@Calliecake How are you doing? What have you been doing this weekend? You should see my closet full of supplies...I still need to get some more things..for the dog, laundry detergent...It doesn’t hurt to be prepared...I bought flour, yeast, and canned tomatoes...I have to get more mozzarella so I can still make another pizza..lol That was so funny that I butt posted a pic of my pizza in that thread with the jibberish..I hope we don’t need to use any of it..
@Austina I feel much better today..Thank you...I actually felt better by yesterday afternoon...I swear by Airborne..I ordered six huge bottles through Amazon yesterday.
I was so happy that you may adopt two dogs...I know you can’t do it yet but knowing you will is wonderful to look forward to.
I made two pizzas on Friday and froze one. We have to come back here on Friday....I’ll heat it up then for dinner..Jackson is three on Friday but they are having a children’s party for him on Saturday. They invited 20 children! It is a combo party with his friend from day care..
@bling_dream19 I am impressed with much organizing you are doing. I know you will have a place at the beach in the future. It sounds like you are enjoying married life..minus the snoring husband. My husband snores like he’s cutting wood.
I bet you’re excited to get your ring on Tuesday! I love pink...Next to blue it’s my next favorite color..
@Tekate The photo of Auti is just so precious...She looks like a very happy baby...Are you thinking of getting the Tesla?
Have a great day everyone..Its my turn to take my shower..We have to leave Maryland early because David has a dance tonight in Pa..xxxooo

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My post from yesterday that I posted on another thread. Ha Ha.

Hi NIRDI’s!
@missy love your how to negotiate with your cat. That is spot on. I love mittens; they are so toasty warm. Glad you enjoyed some walks even though it was cold. Good plan to wait and wash your hair after a walk. Snowflake is a cutie.

@Tekate I would imagine the heat down there can ruin some tires. Did you get that red Tesla? It fit you well. We are having springtime weather today with another snow storm moving in tomorrow. Joy. Happy birthday to Kate and Tara. Good luck finding a cleaning lady.

@Mamabean I hope your cold is better. Your pizza looks delicious. It sounds like your done some great refinishing jobs. How cool you took care of the chest for that man going in to a nursing home. I chucked that you don’t like Scott’s beard; I am always happy when Marty shaves off his beard.

@Niffler75 I hope your cat does well with the new medicine. Chicken tacos sound great. You definitely need to squeeze in some relaxation this weekend too. I’m with you; I want pizza now too. Oreo is a cutie.

@AV_ your calzone sounds delicious too. Now I want pizza.

@canuk-gal that’s good your DS didn’t get a root canal; crossing my fingers one doesn’t become necessary.

@bling_dream19 nice that you are starting yoga class. Your pink sapphire ring is gorgeous. Love the color of the sapphire. You are welcome; having a dream house on the beach is a good goal to work towards.

@Jimmianne you are busy already and probably haven’t recovered from jet lag yet. Have a wonderful time.

My right knee is all stiff and generally pretty sore. I am walking peg leg because it doesn't want to bend. if this doesn't improve I'll have to break down and see a doctor. Standing doesn't seem to bother it at all. That knee has something that seems to pop in or out of place and as my muscles have gotten stronger it doesn't do it as much but now it might be fixed enough to give me problems. Rats.

Last night I watched TV and read. This morning I made PB cookies for a cribbage tournament we are in tonight and worked on laundry. I watched Frozen II.

Marty helped some buddy of his move for a while, we went out for lunch. I tried a burger; it was awful. Burnt on the outside yet pretty pink inside. Glad I filled up on a huge chicken finger first.

Take care.
Marcy Peg Leg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here is a quick snapshot of my pink sapphire rings

RG pink sapphire and diamond band
Pink sapphire in platinum setting
YG pink sapphire with .20 ctw diamond accents - these were diamond studs Marty bought me when we got engaged

1583080596201.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Here is a quick snapshot of my pink sapphire rings

RG pink sapphire and diamond band
Pink sapphire in platinum setting
YG pink sapphire with .20 ctw diamond accents - these were diamond studs Marty bought me when we got engaged

1583080596201.png

Marcy Peg Leg..lol Your pink sapphire rings are gorgeous @marcy..I love that you set the diamond studs that Marty bought you when you were engaged.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy Peg Leg..lol Your pink sapphire rings are gorgeous @marcy..I love that you set the diamond studs that Marty bought you when you were engaged.

Thanks @Mamabean those studs were very special to me; the jeweler even left them in the original baskets. i remember how excited I was to get real diamond earrings.

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@marcy So sorry you have a sore leg. Is it your kneecap causing the issue? Hope this cheers you up! :mrgreen2:

images.jpeg-1.jpg

@Mamabean Hope you are feeling better today! Yes there was someone singing in the front garden at 4am and it wasn't me! :lol-2:
I managed to source some squishy cat treats today to mould around Hershey's tablet and winner, it worked. She didn't even realise. :appl:
Chicken tacos went down well here for tea. I went out shopping today and for a sunny sunday on pay weekend it was very quiet! :think: We have our first cases of Coronavirus in the UK region I live in.
Hope everyone is ok and not getting too anxious about things. x

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results