shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Austina Double the food! :eek2: I'm going to need a new kitchen and one of those super sized fridge freezers! :evil2:
Yep, bird book and poster next to the window.
The book I was referring to is called Chancer by Donnie Winocur, an absolutely brilliant read.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne. Glad you had a Safe flight. I love Roscoe. Feel better.

Thank you Marcy. And Roscoe loves you : )
He is an excellent travel companion.
A real gentleman.

Austina, I didn’t know that could happen to ribs! Is Colin in pain? Wishing him well.

Niffler, your son sounds wonderful.

Mamabean, now not only are we NIRDIs together we are both BlingBroke! But we had FUN didn’t we ... and have something to show for it. lol

Missy I can’t believe how continuously you and the Mr remain dapper to the 9th.
All the elevator photos would make a cool collage.

June, I hope you try golf, even if just the range. It’s a lot of fun, a real challenge!
I am imagining you are pretty athletic and would be good at it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies! It's Thursday already wow.

@missy I’m actually happy that I’m bling broke! No more obsessing about what to get! :twirl:

haha I hear you though being bling fund broke never stopped me... :lol-2:

Hope you are delightfully anticipating Ashlee's arrival. I know we all are!

Colin went for physio this morning and he’s popped 3 cartilage between ribs, probably caused by coughing :???: He’s booked up more appointments, as they’ve advised 5 in all, which will just take us up to when we go away. My shoulders are a bit sore from the pummelling yesterday, but it feels freer, and I enjoyed my golf lesson.

Got to take my car in for a service tomorrow, so an early start.

Oy I hope Colin is on the mend. It is always something. Good luck with your car today and hope it goes smoothly. I don't think waiting will make too much of a difference. I hope not. I didn't want Greg to risk post surgical infection and at less than 7 weeks out it is still a short time from surgery. As for me I am not anxious to start the OP meds because from my research they are all risky and not sure if they even help. Still researching but I know I should go on one as soon as the doctors and I figure out which one and if my PTH is working correctly or not...Anyway have a lovely day @Austina and hugs.

@Jimmianne you are too generous my kind friend. I am glad you are safely in France and hope all is well. Miss you already lol. But glad you are still able to post here.

@Niffler75 I quite agree about animals and children (with and without special needs). I think animals soothe the soul and really speak to us in a way no human can. Looking forward to your son finding just that right service dog and hoping it will work out with the cats. And as for your son eating everything yup. That is what boys tend to do...lol I remember my friends saying their sons were eating them out of house and home or something like that lol. Nice and healthy appetite! That works. He is a growing boy. :appl:
Thanks for your warm wishes. I am taking Calcium now but concerned it might start affecting me negatively as I think I have too much in my blood...trusting the doctors and that isn't always a good idea but at this point in time I am taking a leap of faith and hoping it doesn't drown me.

Going out to lunch with our friends in Austin, they travel incessantly, they are due to go to South America this Friday, I of course will try to talk HER out of it, probably no luck but I'll try, she has a pacemaker and ICD unit in her chest of course.. so her heart has improved immensely over the last 2 years since she had sudden cardiac arrest which they attribute to an unknown virus attack on her heart, she's looney, that's why she and I have been s close and fight btw :) these last 35 years.. I told her I would stay with her while husband travels (he has 2 stents in his heart). He will retire the end of this year so it's just the waiting game.. she s a pain in my a$$ and I love her with all my heart.... so off to El Dorado for lunch in 45 mins.

HI to everyone, I'm trying to get into a groove here to read more.. anyway, everyone has a super day, sending hugs to all! xo

Hope you had a wonderful time with your fiends in Austin and as for their travel plans sheesh. I dont know the risk but yeah I would reconsider given all that is happening with the Coronavirus. Scary stuff especially for those with other health concerns. Love you Kate the great @Tekate and thanks for looking out for me too. I will be OK. One day at a time. Doing the best we can do. And keeping it in perspective. Challenging but hey we are still here and for that I am grateful. More on that in another post below.

@Slick1 (((Hugs))) and love and lots and lots of healing dust.

@Scandinavian welcome back home and hope all is going smoothly. Hugs.

Good morning/afternoon @AV_ how is your week going?

@marcy how is work going? Snow update? XO

@bling_dream19 hello there happy newlywed. Hope all is well and your week going smoothly. Hugs.

Thanks as always for your warm wishes @junebug17 and I hope you are doing well. I am thinking of your brother and hoping he is improving re sleep and any other concerns he has. How is your DD doing? And your son? I cannot believe Spring is right around the corner!

We had a good day yesterday and after PT I worked out and Greg did some work and then we went out for another walk (PT walk adds up to 2 miles so on PT days we get lots more walking accomplished) and it was lovely despite the drizzle. I only took a pic before PT yesterday AM but I think I photo bomb you girls enough haha so one photo is sufficient or perhaps one too many...8)

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 8.11.19 AM.png

My endocrinologist emailed me back. He is away but when he returns he wants to speak to my rheumatologist so that is good I think. That they talk. Though not sure the two of them getting together is a great idea cause then they can gang up on me...Oy but OK let's see what develops. And the endocrinologist is away til end of next week so still taking it one day at a time.

It is a bright crisp windy day here and looking forward to taking a nice walk with my sweetheart later. Have a wonderful day lovelies!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sharing something sad.

Greg's first childhood friend died yesterday :( I cannot believe another friend is gone. Shocking. He had cancer a few years ago and beat it with surgery and chemo but the chemo left him very sick and he was hospitalized much of the summer in a coma. The chemo left him vulnerable to an infection but I digress. He was released from the hospital a couple of months ago and we thought he was doing well. But no his cancer had returned unbeknownst to all of us and yesterday he died :(

He had a challenging life. Now he is at peace.

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 8.26.17 AM.png

Reactions: AV_

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@missy and greg, I have just seen this news. I am so sorry, sending sincere condolences across the miles. Wish I could give you both a hug! ::)
I will check in later.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy and Greg....I’m so sorry....❤️❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
So one of our cats Hershey has just got back from the vet. She had her bloods checked and has hyperthyroidism. I knew something was up but couldn't put my finger on it!
20200227_172126.jpg

But she is 14. Otherwise she is ok though which is good kidneys and everything ok. So will be starting her on meds in the next few days! :-o

images.jpeg-10.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I’m so sorry @missy, that’s very sad about Greg‘s friend, I’m assuming he’s of a similar age, so no age really. You are right, as parents, we don’t expect our children to die before us, his poor mother must be devastated. I hope he didn’t suffer too much, cancer is such a awful indiscriminate disease. Hopefully your endo and rheumo Drs can come up with a solution that will work for you.

I hope you had a lovely walk and Greg’s PT went well. We started the day with some sleety snow, then it cleared up. But the longterm forecast isn’t good for some parts of the country. Colin is in pain, but the physio has given him things to do at home that will help, including using the sauna more, so that’s on the cards for this evening.

@Niffler75 one time I went to Sainsbury to do my weekly shop, and the cashier asked if that was my month’s shopping, I told her no, that’s just what my kid eats in a week, she was :-o :lol: Mind you DS was into weight lifting and eating tons of protein to build himself up. He still is and bench pressed 315lbs recently. Sorry about your puss, hope you can get the meds down without needing full body armour.

I hope you’re adjusting to the time difference @Jimmianne, I noticed you were about early this morning. Was everything OK at the house when you arrived? Colin’s OK, just moaning a lot :lol:

As I said earlier, it was actually almost snowing this morning when I took the car in, down to 2 deg C, but it didn’t settle, and actually cleared up to be a bright day. Everything was OK with the car, passed it’s MOT (certificate of road worthiness), only issue is that we’re going to need new tyres shortly. Not too bad for 3 years, especially as SUV tyres tend to wear quicker and you can’t just replace the front or the back, they all have to be done. We’ll do it when we get back from our holiday.

How’re things with all the lovely NIRDI, I hope you’re all well, thinking of you and sending big hugs :wavey:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I’m sorry. Please tell tell Greg. It is sad and unsettling news.

Oh, and Missy, I think you guys should come to France. When you are used to waking up at 3am...it’s the same as 9am here! Very convenient.

Austina, I am an early bird like Missy. Never got off French time since returning to the States, so, oddly, no jet lag this time.
It was incredibly windy today; the Loire looks like the ocean with whitecapped waves.
Is it windy there??

Hi all dear NIRDIs

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Jimmianne hope you are feeling better today. I hope Roscoe had a good lunch! It is windy here today, aslo.
@missy sad news about Greg's friend. Always unwelcomed news.
@Austina I hope Colin is on the mend--I hope never to have popped anything!
@Mamabean the pictures of Bailey were adorable! You live in a gorgeous place!
@marcy bright, sunny and warm for Winter. 9C , but the wind is a fiend!

I continue to be on duty. DH is doing pretty well but I feel like I "need" to be here. I have been going out everyday, even if it is to do stuff I normally don't like (lol) just to get out. Tomorrow is DS RC and I am worried about that more than anything. Clearly I am unable to give myself a break!

I work all next week. eyiyiyi. Well my DH and DS will have to look after each other.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am sharing something sad.

Greg's first childhood friend died yesterday :( I cannot believe another friend is gone. Shocking. He had cancer a few years ago and beat it with surgery and chemo but the chemo left him very sick and he was hospitalized much of the summer in a coma. The chemo left him vulnerable to an infection but I digress. He was released from the hospital a couple of months ago and we thought he was doing well. But no his cancer had returned unbeknownst to all of us and yesterday he died :(

He had a challenging life. Now he is at peace.

Screen Shot 2020-02-27 at 8.26.17 AM.png

@missy I am so sorry to hear about Greg’s friend. I am keeping him in my thoughts.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
HI:

@Jimmianne hope you are feeling better today. I hope Roscoe had a good lunch! It is windy here today, aslo.
@missy sad news about Greg's friend. Always unwelcomed news.
@Austina I hope Colin is on the mend--I hope never to have popped anything!
@Mamabean the pictures of Bailey were adorable! You live in a gorgeous place!
@marcy bright, sunny and warm for Winter. 9C , but the wind is a fiend!

I continue to be on duty. DH is doing pretty well but I feel like I "need" to be here. I have been going out everyday, even if it is to do stuff I normally don't like (lol) just to get out. Tomorrow is DS RC and I am worried about that more than anything. Clearly I am unable to give myself a break!

I work all next week. eyiyiyi. Well my DH and DS will have to look after each other.

cheers--Sharon

Thank you @canuk-gal..Bailey is my sidekick..I love that furry guy..
I understand the need to get out when the hubby is sick...Haha
I‘m sure everything will go well tomorrow for your son. I bet you will be more relieved than your son when he’s home and comfortable!

Reactions: AV_

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Missy, I’m sorry. Please tell tell Greg. It is sad and unsettling news.

Oh, and Missy, I think you guys should come to France. When you are used to waking up at 3am...it’s the same as 9am here! Very convenient.

Austina, I am an early bird like Missy. Never got off French time since returning to the States, so, oddly, no jet lag this time.
It was incredibly windy today; the Loire looks like the ocean with whitecapped waves.
Is it windy there??

Hi all dear NIRDIs

It sounds beautiful @Jimmianne...It must be your little piece of heaven!
Yes...The bling buying madness is over ...It was fun! I just need to see Ashlee...I’m hoping and praying I like her setting...:pray:
Have you been looking for any more Sepkus? :evil2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@bling_dream19 your supper sounds great. IMO I think it’s a good call to get rid of DH’s apartment and live in your house; even if or when you decide to move it’s an investment that should help pay for itself. I hope you get your dream beach house someday. I’ll get you some pictures of my pink sapphire ring.

@junebug17 Young Frankenstein is one of my favorite movies of all times. When the monster is singing Putting on the Ritz totally cracks me up. I hope you are feeling better now. I am glad you had a nice time with your girl friends.

@Jimmianne I hope you are feeling better. Is Roscoe a Vermont Teddy Bear?

@missy sorry to hear about your challenges deciding what to do about OP and how frustrating to get conflicting opinions. That probably was a good call not to biopsy that suspicious spot on Greg to avoid possible infection. Like you guys need more things to worry about. Looking good in your red hat and boots. Love your blue outfit too.

@Tekate I hope you had a nice lunch catching up with your friends. It’s nice to have a life long friend.

@Mamabean darn that your bling fund is currently depleted; I hate those times.

@AV_ Marty’s gym is making a few dollars now. He has 19 clients; his parents and sister don’t pay. I pay the family / friend discount rate. I hope Marty gets some clients from the doctor’s support.

@Niffler75 how fun for you and your son to feed and enjoy the birds in the garden. Hershey is a cutie; hopefully the medicine will help her.

@Austina I agree we are having brutal weather here - worse than normal. That stinking wind is so bitter cold. It is a good thing our cars are winter friendly. I hope your shoulder is feeling better. Poor Colin; that sounds very painful; coughing is so hard on your body. I hope he is doing better. I hope your car got a good report card; I need to get mine serviced but it takes about 3 weeks to get in and who knows what the weather will be like to drive 100 miles that day. Oh no that you need new tires.

@canuk-gal I think we are having twin winters this year. I am glad to hear DH is doing okay. Good luck to your DS tomorrow.

Our phone interview went pretty good today; we are having him come in for the big group interview. He’s young and wants his foot in the door so he may not stick with our team long but that’s okay too.

I met a friend for lunch today, then spent an hour in a round table meeting with one of our new directors. I don’t think I got even half of my normal work done.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So one of our cats Hershey has just got back from the vet. She had her bloods checked and has hyperthyroidism. I knew something was up but couldn't put my finger on it!
20200227_172126.jpg

But she is 14. Otherwise she is ok though which is good kidneys and everything ok. So will be starting her on meds in the next few days! :-o

images.jpeg-10.jpg

@Niffler75 Wishing Hershey a speedy recovery. Hyperthyroidism is what Tommy has as well. We started him on the smallest dose of Felizamole and it was too low so increased it from once to twice a day and it was too much so now we are giving him 2 doses MWF and one dose the rest of the week and rechecking him next week sometime. For us it is a work in progress. Hope you find Hershey's perfect dose soon!

Thanks for your kind wishes and warm thoughts. Hanging in there one day at a time. (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy FriYAY ladies!

As I said earlier, it was actually almost snowing this morning when I took the car in, down to 2 deg C, but it didn’t settle, and actually cleared up to be a bright day. Everything was OK with the car, passed it’s MOT (certificate of road worthiness), only issue is that we’re going to need new tyres shortly. Not too bad for 3 years, especially as SUV tyres tend to wear quicker and you can’t just replace the front or the back, they all have to be done. We’ll do it when we get back from our holiday.

Glad the car passed MOT and that you just need new tires soon. Smart to take care of it after your holiday and keep everyone safe. Glad the weather is calming down and nice and bright. Thank you for all your continued good wishes. I hope Colin is feeling better and I hope you are feeling well too. Hugs.

@canuk-gal good luck to your son today IIRC today is the day for his dental work. And kudos to you for being such a wonderful caretaker to all. Hope your DH is feeling better with each day. XO.

Our phone interview went pretty good today; we are having him come in for the big group interview. He’s young and wants his foot in the door so he may not stick with our team long but that’s okay too.

I met a friend for lunch today, then spent an hour in a round table meeting with one of our new directors. I don’t think I got even half of my normal work done.

Glad you got to meet a friend for lunch yesterday. Makes the day more pleasant. Glad the phone interview went well. Sorry you didn't get that much work done but woohoo it's Friday! Enjoy a wonderful day Marcy. XO.

@Mamabean enjoy the blingy fruits of your labor. You have an amazing collection and all of it richly deserved. My friend. Hugs.

@Slick1 yay it's Friday. Hope you are feeling good and improving with each day. (((Hugs))).

Oh I want to visit you there! It has been decades since I visited France and now that you live there I have so much more reason to come. Sending you lots of hugs and have a wonderful day. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 have a happy FriYAY! What are your weekend plans?

@Scandinavian (((hugs))) have a wonderful weekend.

We had a nice walk yesterday but oh it was freezing and so windy. I felt like we were going to blow away and I was happy to come back home when we were done walking. Coldest walk yet. I did buy another pair of mittens and a pair of gloves on our walk (we stop in to the stores sometimes as we walk especially on cold days to warm up and lol I am an impulse buyer indeed). Today is another blustery day so not sure we will be walking as I want to wash my hair and I let it dry naturally and if we do walk it will have to be before I wash it so we shall see. Fascinating info I know. :lol:

Have a wonderful FriYAY all and (((hugs))).
Leaving you with a funny but very true statement.

Screen Shot 2020-02-28 at 7.54.56 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niffler75 ETA: it's Felimazole- darn autocorrect lol.
We give it to Tommy in a pill pocket. He eats it up.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thanks guys. I feel for his family. His mom is still alive. Outliving one’s child is tragic. :(

(((Hugs))) to you @Niffler75 and @Mamabean

So sorry to hear of your dear friend passing - hugs to you and Greg. I'm sure your friendship to him was very special.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry to hear of your dear friend passing - hugs to you and Greg. I'm sure your friendship to him was very special.

Thank you @bling_dream19. I feel for his family. For his mom. For his sister. TBT Our lives are not going to change significantly with his passing. Yes we will miss him and we are sad. But it is nothing like what his family is going through. I can only imagine. For them my heart breaks. But there isn't much left of my heart right now that isn't in tiny little pieces because of Fred and Francesca's passing. I guess there really is a limit on how much one's heart can break :(

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne @Mamabean sign me up! I'm bling broke for sure.. but it is fun to look!

@Austina jeez I so hope Colin is feeling good. I'm going soon to have my shoulder and hips checked..looking forward to the bad or good news! May it is!

@Jimmianne oooh I know the feeling of going business, it's heaven and it's redic as to the price, we've only done it once, to New Zealand to Boston, HEAVEN, but it's out of our price range normally, that was just a big anniversary gift to ourselves.. I hope you are getting sleep girl!.

@missy Good morning My MIssy! take care with your meds, but you stay very well informed and I know you do what is best for you and your family. 7 weeks out! already Greg's new knee is having ostoblasts entwining into his new knee, I would bet tons that Greg will be up and running in another month.. So glad for him, I hope he's happier now - in regards to pain. :)

@missy I am so sorry about the death of Greg's wonderful friend. The pain I can imagine. Cancer - so many die. Chemo, not sure I would ever do it unless a guarantee of a decent life after. I hold you and Greg in my heart Missy I really do, I'll shoulder some of your pain, we are all in this life together, I believe. Death becomes a entity just around the corner as we age, cancer? who knows why, yes we know the usuals, being fat, smoking, drinking, lack of exercise, those we can do something about, but most cancer is just a single cell going a bit wacky, repeating and repeating, and some is genetic such as babies born with cancer. Best we can do is do the right things if you can and live a life full of care, compassion and love. Sending you both all those to the best of my ability :) xoxoxo

@canuk-gal HI sharon, sending love and asking about how your son is? I hope you are doing well too! sending hugs and happy dust to you and yours girl! xoxo

@Austina Okay new tyres! 3 years, SUV? sounds right, here in our little (ha) area of Texas heat affects our tyres a bit too.. Hope Colin is feeling Aok! warm today Austina, mid 70s, taking Salley Walley to the dog park. xoxoxo

@Mamabean how's your DIL feeling? do they have names picked out? I personally like Mike and Chris, now you have Chris already so I HIGHLY suggest Michael! ;-) truth be known, any name your kids pick is great, I hated Autumn Marie, but it HAS grown on me and Auti is AUTI! no other name would have fit. xoxoxo sending you love and peace girl. xoxoxo

@AV_ Hope the corona virus is not rampant in Andalusia.. you have spring flowers? They are starting here in Texas! xoxoxo

@marcy hey! how's it going? round table eh? UGH. hope the new hire works out! young and energetic, most times a great hire. sending love to you and Marty! hope your weather is holding it's own, big snow coming to the northeast I read. xoxoxo

@Niffler75 Hey Mamabear! hope your son get's his support dog :) I love love dogs as I have said to you, every kid would be better off with a dog or cat. Hoping your weather is good! xoxoxo

@bling_dream19 Hello! what's on your agenda this weekend? Me? son is coming for brunch Sunday! time to cook, making a new type of cinnamon coffee cake! have a wonderful weekend and are you experiencing any snow? xoxoxo

@Scandinavian as always, sending you a hug, and love vibes girl! xoxoxo (hope everyone is doing as we as can be expected heathwise Scandi) xo

So, what have we been doing? Well, lunch with Jim & Kath was great! love my TexMex food, went to Costco for dental chews for salley walley, send Kate and nice email wishing her a 40th happy Bday, I cannot believe it was 40 years ago that she was born, in 10 days my other niece Tara will be 40, they are 10 days apart (obviously). Been chilly but today should be in the mid 70s! MIke en famile are coming for brunch Sunday! looking forward to that.. Often Mike comes over after work on Friday with Autumn, hope he does today. Mike is going thru the angst of balding, both my brothers started balding in their 20s as is Mike, I said "enough! get a hair transplant Michael, and he said NO, it doesn't bother me really" Hezus! he's been upset for years, I dunno it's part of life till it male pattern baldness is eradicated, I hope in that time period female baldness is cured too, I'm not balding but women do but as we all know, mens medicine always takes precedence ;-) Nothing in Austin about coronavirus, as we have a HUGE Asian population that was good to read, but it's just a matter of time.. I read in the NYTimes this morning that the best thing to do is stay in, hunker down and wait till it passes..

I have to find a cleaning lady.. enough of these blinds and dust.. think this house is 100% more dusty than my house in Maine, dang the blinds look horrendous.

Nothing much new.. builder texted John last night, John told him we are waiting on the architect.. round robin as usual.

Happy FRIYAY to you all.. making a ham and taters and asparagus for dinner, asparagus was 99cents a lb yesterday at the local HEB.. that was amazing..

love you guys!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hey girlfriends...I hope to check in later..but I came here to complain...I have a BAD cold. I just got to Maryland...unpacked the car...lugged all the stuff up a zillion steps..and unpacked everything into the house....I‘m about to collapse..but David very
sweetly this morning TOLD me that I was making my homemade pizza today. lol I told him he WISHED I was making him homemade pizza today. He said..“Yes..I’m wishing a lot!” So guess who’s making homemade pizza with a cold...Yup...Me..The Push Over...:lol:
I’ll check in later to see what you are all up to! xxxxxoooo

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
Yay it's the end of the week. What are everyone's plans? For me it's DIY, starting one of my cats on new meds for overactive thyroid, making chicken tacos for my son and hopefully a bit of relaxation squeezed in.

@Mamabean Sorry to hear you have a cold! Maybe make that pizza with extra garlic with a slice for you!

@Tekate Ooh cinnamon coffee cake. If it turns out well I may just ask for the recipe! :lickout:

@missy How are you feeling? I am hoping my cats are in a good mood so I can take some pics and try to brighten your day! We are going with a once daily pill for Hershey and plan on trying to disguise it in a treat. Let's see how that works out! :roll:

@Scandinavian Thinking of you!
@Daisys and Diamonds Hope you are ok?
@Jimmianne How's the weather in France? It's been freezing and we've had some snow in the UK.

Take care lovely peeps. Will check in again soon! x

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Tekate This was the warmest afternoon this year up to 25ºC, so I went out on a slightly different path ending up into a horde of wild orchids - the first I am seeing; a few other things are comming up. Of course I did not have my phone to shoot.

@missy You are overdue for good news. At least the two docs volunteering! to talk to each other, make me hope they are both taking matters seriously & might get new ideas to try on you [good if good & yours to tell].

@marcy It sounds like you were not wrong to let Marty play. Fingers crossed!

@Mamabean There is calzone dough getting sour slowly for tomorrow, simpler than pizza, I think.

_

over with today

Last edited:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
footnote: www

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!

Well, my DS did not have a RC today--but instead a filling. That said, the dentist said the cavity was near the nerve and should he have pain he needs to come back ASAP for the RC. So I am still worried....LOL

@AV_ too bad you didn't have your camera handy, I love orchids! And wild to boot! Fine weather!!
@Tekate jealous of your Tex Mex feed....I'll make spaghetti carbonera for the patients here LOL
@Mamabean feel better soon.

10C today and Spring like! Slushy outside....

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I churned out two pizzas with my archaic electric oven in Maryland. My Italian grandma is rolling her eyes from above! :lol:

4242B990-5B74-4E0A-8415-B8255157225A.jpeg
01D4CD66-9617-4D25-ADBA-32D842CF7808.jpeg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results