carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy FriYAY lovely ladies.

@missy Hola MIssy the MARVELOUS ah rosacea what a pain in the derriere. I have found the oral meds to the best job of taking care of our mutual problem, but my health plans never pay for it :( so I have always been seeking a way to keep the red, pustules (sorry), itchy crap that we go thru. The new metrondizole gel I am using so FAR works great Missy, but it's not sunny nor hot here in HOTLAND Texas it's been rainy, chilly Texas :) Whatever works for a person is what they should do. Ah my souffle! perfect, John loves my souffles! :) I like them, but gimme a chocolate souffle vs a cheese souffle! but as I love John a cheese souffle is always on our menu!

So glad metro works for you @Tekate !!! Great Kate the very wise and wonderful and warm and generous! Sorry the weather has been wet and chilly. Crazy weather all over. Yummmm to your souffle, Lucky lucky John! And yes gimme chocolate over cheese too though I love the combo....hmmm a chocolate and cheese souffle? Is that crazy? Darn health plans are great until we need something from them :(

Good luck today with the architect meeting!!!! HUGS!!!

@Slick1 how did it go yesterday? Thinking of you and sending bucketloads of healing dust your way. And lots of love. XOXOXO. And TGIF!

Ok folks rings are here!!! 20200220_133351.jpg I am thrilled to pieces and very impressed with David Klass! He did a really great job and sent them in a light up box! I've always wanted that experience!
And here she is...light lavender spinel set in Maytal hannah setting, all preloved and set sized by DK. The ring is super comfortable, the halo is super sparkly and the spinel is calming and peaceful just like @missy said.
20200220_133417.jpg 20200220_133508.jpg
And now my .75 ctw diamond cocktail ring with a beautiful. 37ct center. She's is 1950s throwback! My two favorite eras are the Ewardian early 1900s and the 1950s! I hope yall like her! 20200220_133721.jpg 20200220_133734.jpg 20200220_133816.jpg 20200220_133818.jpg
I hope everyone is having a great Thursday!

THUD!!! Gorgeousness to the max! LOVE all of these so much! You did great @bling_dream19 I heart your new bling! So thrilled for you. :love: :appl: (((HUGS))) and happy FriYAY!

@Niffler75 wow! Love your new ring. What a beautiful ring and cannot wait for you to be wearing it. Congratulations! :love:

@Mamabean LOVE your band. So much great NIRDI bling woohoo!
:love:

Here’s a random video of what happened. As I said it’s something that excites us astronomers. It looked better in binoculars.

Wow thanks for sharing this with us Marcy! LOVE it.

@missy this months article might go too technical or boring for non astronomers but I tied it in to what you can see in the evening sky. Yes, we love Lucy. She can always make me laugh. Enjoy some warmer weather. Are you driving to the beach house or is Greg ready to drive again? Good luck with your long day. Love your smooching selfie and yes I’m impressed you got that shot.

Greg felt up to driving and he drove both ways...I was OK with it but definitely want to keep driving to keep my skills up. It was nice being a passenger though and I did get bling shots as we drove so that's a plus haha. We do love Lucy. Thanks for always liking my photos. You're a peach Marcy and I always enjoy
yours too.
Yay for 2 new clients for Marty and nice you got taxes done already. Sweet. XOXO

@Jimmianne SWOON! LOVE your new Sepkus band and your entire collection is TDF delicious. Enjoy sweet Jimmianne. XOXO

@Niffler75 wow! Love your new ring. What a beautiful ring and cannot wait for you to be wearing it. Congratulations! :love:
It's finished! :dance: My lovely jeweller posted photos of my ring and I should have it tomorrow or Saturday. I am so excited to see the red orange against the green mali garnets. :mrgreen2:

20200220_152345.jpg

Just admiring this ring again. Lovely! :love:

On that note off to get more coffee. I will return.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, we did get some snow...we cycled the day after we got some lol. Remember? Wait let me find the photos.

Day of snow:

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 5.54.29 AM.png

Cycling the day after...still snow on ground

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 5.54.40 AM.png

Truth be told it has been a super mild winter and I hope that continues. This is the kind of winter I love. And we got some snow so it's all good. I do enjoy some snow as long as it doesn't last too long. Win win. :appl:

@canuk-gal I am sorry that you got so much snow!

Come move here Sharon and Marcy please. We will make sure you are well taken care of and we have lots of delicious places to enjoy bling shopping too...just saying.

Aww you are a true friend! Thank you and done! All our snow from here on in goes to Joanne. Hear that Mother Nature? :sun:

Oh my! That is crazy lol. Why is it that bread goes first? One of the staples I guess haha. We are chilly here today but reaching 50s this weekend woohoo. Cmon Spring.:cool2:

Issy looks so beautiful and colorful and just a lovely sweet baby. LOVE her! Love your photo too. I think @Scandinavian is just busy with life but girl, if you see this check in here with us and let us know you and your mom are A OK. Hugs across the many miles.

@junebug17 hope you are enjoying a lovely pre weekend and have a great time with your girlfriends at the beach...looks like the weather might cooperate fingers crossed!

We had a good day yesterday. Greg drove for the first time in 6 plus weeks and he was able to do back and forth to the beach and a Costco run so that was sweet. We filled, rather Greg filled the feral feeders and just in time as they had a day of food left probably. We checked the house and all was OK. I took some bling shots and videos haha and off to the Jersey shore Costco we went. Then back home. Today off to the rheumatologist so I am nervous about that. Almost canceled because well you know. But will see how it goes. And looking forward to the weekend. Swan Lake tomorrow. That's all from me lovely ladies. Have a wonderful FriYAY!

Leaving you with 2 crazy photos of Bubbalah...
Love how she looks so different just when the light shifts a bit. I am mesmerized by how old cuts look so different in different light. And wearing my pink diamond band with her yesterday. I love mixing it up now. I get it. Stacking and all that though one band is stack enough for me. Hope there's a lot of YAY in your FriYAY today lovelies. (((Hugs))).

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 6.18.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 6.20.49 AM.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
:dance:

Thank you so much!...
would like to think I’m midyears, but afraid time and science will prove otherwise. Meanwhile...

Marcy, thank you for the snow.
I guess you must like me best. :saint:

Sharon, you are right. Crazy to want snow, but I think we “less blessed” forget what it’s like to have too much of the darned stuff. It’ll be 40 degrees here by noon. Of course everyone in the South panics.
Some businesses were closed yesterday, when snow was not even predicted ‘till end of the day, and I’m pretty sure by last evening there was no bread left on the supermarket shelves.

Our “snow storm”
496A95BF-5430-4D5E-99D0-5C45A4BDEB72.jpeg

FFF73087-DFF6-4B44-9659-C49E59D4B54C.jpeg

I just realized we haven’t heard from Scandi recently. Have I missed a recent post? A little concerned.

@Jimmianne Awwwwwwww! I love their little coats! :kiss2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My Noemie band is coming today! I have to sign for it so I’m trapped at home. :appl:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 hope you are enjoying a lovely pre weekend and have a great time with your girlfriends at the beach...looks like the weather might cooperate fingers crossed!

We had a good day yesterday. Greg drove for the first time in 6 plus weeks and he was able to do back and forth to the beach and a Costco run so that was sweet. We filled, rather Greg filled the feral feeders and just in time as they had a day of food left probably. We checked the house and all was OK. I took some bling shots and videos haha and off to the Jersey shore Costco we went. Then back home. Today off to the rheumatologist so I am nervous about that. Almost canceled because well you know. But will see how it goes. And looking forward to the weekend. Swan Lake tomorrow. That's all from me lovely ladies. Have a wonderful FriYAY!

Leaving you with 2 crazy photos of Bubbalah...
Love how she looks so different just when the light shifts a bit. I am mesmerized by how old cuts look so different in different light. And wearing my pink diamond band with her yesterday. I love mixing it up now. I get it. Stacking and all that though one band is stack enough for me. Hope there's a lot of YAY in your FriYAY today lovelies. (((Hugs))).

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 6.18.50 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 6.20.49 AM.png

Can hardly wait to see her in person sometime! Simply amazing :love::love::love:

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Mamabean Aaaargh you're trapped! Has it arrived yet?

My ring arrived and I am super chuffed. I have tried to get some pics but can't quite capture the actual colours in real life. I am really happy with the bezel settings and it is super comfy to wear! :mrgreen2:

20200221_143952.jpg
20200221_142448.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Niffler75 The bezels turned out so nice...just perfect...I’m happy you are enjoying it. Your jeweler did a great job!
It’s on the FedEx truck...I have to figure out how to get to the door without Bailey jumping all over me trying to get their first! He’s terrible...I have to squeeze out the door without him getting to the FedEx guy. With UPS they give you a link to follow the driver...You get to see exactly where he is. I can then put Bailey in the bathroom so I can bet to the door and actually open it all the way! I love my Bailey Bean but he is nuts.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m sitting here waiting for my Noemie band. In the meantime I wanted to show you my AVEC that I almost sold...It’s even hard to capture her sparkle in the video...Moderator I think it’s okay to post it here but if it isn’t please feel free to delete it..

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean Aaaargh you're trapped! Has it arrived yet?

My ring arrived and I am super chuffed. I have tried to get some pics but can't quite capture the actual colours in real life. I am really happy with the bezel settings and it is super comfy to wear! :mrgreen2:

20200221_143952.jpg
20200221_142448.jpg

Gorgeous ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m sitting here waiting for my Noemie band. In the meantime I wanted to show you my AVEC that I almost sold...It’s even hard to capture her sparkle in the video...Moderator I think it’s okay to post it here but if it isn’t please feel free to delete it..

Amazing ❤️

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can hardly wait to see her in person sometime! Simply amazing :love::love::love:

Thank you ❤️
Thank goodness for bling. I’m sad. Diagnosis from rheumatologist part one. Osteoporosis and he wants me on meds. Probably once yearly infusion given my history. Part two next week after blood.

Keeping optimistic though. Thank goodness we live in a day we can actually treat so many things we couldn’t in the past. Fingers crossed it’s all manageable.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Amazing ❤

Thanks @missy...It doesn’t even come close to what it looks like in person. The setting is even perfect. I just have to put my rings in rotation...haha

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you ❤
Thank goodness for bling. I’m sad. Diagnosis from rheumatologist part one. Osteoporosis and he wants me on meds. Probably once yearly infusion given my history. Part two next week after blood.

Keeping optimistic though. Thank goodness we live in a day we can actually treat so many things we couldn’t in the past. Fingers crossed it’s all manageable.

@missy Oh no...It will be okay...You're right that the meds they have now will keep your bones stable...xxxxxxxxoooooo

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Oh no...It will be okay...You're right that the meds they have now will keep your bones stable...xxxxxxxxoooooo

I have to research the meds. He explained them to us but it was a lot of info. My gut reaction listening to his description and explanation is that the once yearly infusion would be the best for me...but I know nothing about osteoporosis meds at all so lots of reading to do. Really would just want to do what this Doctor recommends and not do the research because I am so tired of researching stuff. But I know I need to read about the pros and cons myself.

I have it in my spine, hips and forearms. Mild overall but for my age not good. I am 1.6 standard deviations below where I should be. My mom says it is on my dad's side of the family. He has it and his sister had it at relatively young ages. My dad had the bones of a 110 year old when he was age 70. LOL and Oy Vey.

Do you know anything about the osteoporosis meds Joanne?
The one I am leaning towards is Reclast (sp?)

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mom was the one who made this appointment for me today with her rheumatologist. She had her appointment there today too just before mine. She loves this rheumatologist and has been seeing him for decades. He is very smart. He also diagnosed the bumps I have on my fingers as osteoarthritis but that didn't come as a surprise to me nor did the osteoporosis diagnosis. But I did put off getting the bone scan til now when he asked if I wanted to just get it done now I said OK. I have put it off way too long I know. Thanks mom for setting up the appointment for me.

Took a goofy pic when there.
What else is new. Haha
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 11.01.23 AM.png

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I’m on Prolia, a twice a year shot.
I’ve had a significant bone loss reversal.

I could not tolerate any of the oral meds.
Good that you are researching!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I‘m sorry. I don’t @missy I have Osteopenia...the last time I was checked. I’m due for another scan but I’m putting it off...
@Jimmianne That is wonderful that you had significant bone reversal!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My mom was the one who made this appointment for me today with her rheumatologist. She had her appointment there today too just before mine. She loves this rheumatologist and has been seeing him for decades. He is very smart. He also diagnosed the bumps I have on my fingers as osteoarthritis but that didn't come as a surprise to me nor did the osteoporosis diagnosis. But I did put off getting the bone scan til now when he asked if I wanted to just get it done now I said OK. I have put it off way too long I know. Thanks mom for setting up the appointment for me.

Took a goofy pic when there.
What else is new. Haha
Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 11.01.23 AM.png

I love this pic...Your Mom looks so sweet....

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@missy Hugs to you lovely! It's been diagnosed and something can be done about it! Alot of people only discover this when they have fractured a bone.
@Jimmianne I am glad you have had a good result from treatment.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I’m on Prolia, a twice a year shot.
I’ve had a significant bone loss reversal.

I could not tolerate any of the oral meds.
Good that you are researching!

Wonderful! So happy you’re doing well sweet girl ❤️

@missy Hugs to you lovely! It's been diagnosed and something can be done about it! Alot of people only discover this when they have fractured a bone.
@Jimmianne I am glad you have had a good result from treatment.

True. Hugs back. ❤️
Any suggestions re the meds? Are you familiar with Reclast?
Love your beautiful new ring. ❤️

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@Jimmianne those pictures look magical! Very beautiful property!! And your pooches coats are adorable.

@missy good luck on your decision on your meds. I don't know what my sister or mom uses but it is successful. My sisters osteoporosis is very stable .

Truth be told we've also had a mild winter. It was 10 C yesterday and that is very good for our neck of the woods. We went for a walk in the bight sunshine. Still icy tho...

@Tekate I am worried about my son's root canal, but then again I worry abut him, period. I've had 4 without incident. And my husband has had so many I've lost count. My sister has had some ongoing pressure sensitivity over the last few months so she needs to revisit her Endodontist --it's those stories that you don't want to her and stuff like infection. Anyway

Gearing up for my DH milestone BD on MOnday--we'll go out tonight to celelbrate with champagne. Cuz his hernia repair/surgery is on Monday. Nice BD present lol.

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gearing up for my DH milestone BD on MOnday--we'll go out tonight to celelbrate with champagne. Cuz his hernia repair/surgery is on Monday. Nice BD present lol.

Very exciting @canuk-gal...wishing your DH a very happy and healthy milestone birthday. And lol yes I can think of better BD presents but hey getting it fixed and all in working order is still pretty sweet and I think he will probably get presents other than that no? Happy birthday Mr @canuk-gal :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Before and after. i cannot get anything done today between reading PS and watching the snow. Messy uncombed new cut, but you get the idea why I’m shouting “freedom!!!”

EC79959B-7B08-4D0C-B087-0A42F973A239.jpeg 905AD288-80F3-41C6-94A1-B9B881424C68.jpeg

Did I forget to comment on this? I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new hairdo @Jimmianne !!! So much! It suits you so well. Sassy, sophisticated and so elegant. Swoon!

This thread is moving at an uber fast pace and forgive me please if I miss something! Not my intention. I want to read every single word you lovely lasses write. It cheers my mood hearing of your comings and goings and seeing your beautiful bling. And so much beautiful bling it is!

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@missy I am not familiar with reclast but have done a bit of speed reading on it. Is your rheumatologist suggesting it over oral meds? Some people seem to have difficulty absorbing oral meds and get on better with infusion. It seems to be a well evidenced treatment. =)2

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy I am not familiar with reclast but have done a bit of speed reading on it. Is your rheumatologist suggesting it over oral meds? Some people seem to have difficulty absorbing oral meds and get on better with infusion. It seems to be a well evidenced treatment. =)2

He didn't recommend any specific treatment but for the fact he wants me to do one of the treatments since I am relatively young and have more osteoporosis than expected for my age. Having listened to his explanations re the choices I think Reclast might be my best option. I cannot tolerate oral meds that might irritate my esophagus as I have already experienced a bad esophagitis from another med. That was not fun. So that is (one of the reasons) I am leaning towards Reclast. Regarding Prolia I think that was the med he said once you go off it you lose bone rapidly. I think it was Prolia. But not sure. If it is true however I would probably not want to do Prolia. I have to read about all the options. Thanks for weighing in. And @Niffler75 SWOON re your new ring. Enjoy it. It is super lovely. I am pleased you are pleased with it!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
My Noemie band is here...I love it..It’s a little slimmer than my Tiffany channel band..and less metal showing...
A1030725-C942-4715-A8F0-DDE096C69A42.jpeg 1A85B420-DBD5-4143-9933-2757BBC85285.jpeg 194AA37F-CD9F-49F7-99C0-0BE72297AC39.jpeg AFFF672E-AEAD-46C2-8BDE-FB88331799D4.jpeg 3F8E73C9-A6FC-4278-AB12-57144670FD22.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI's! Happy Friday!

@Jimmianne I am happy my order for snow to be delivered to your house worked; Mother Nature doesn't always cooperate. Your snow looks pretty. I still see green though. Of course I like you best; you are my favorite Jimmianne. Always! Glad to hear the shots work for you on your bone loss.

@missy your snow is very pretty too. I am glad you are having a mild winter though. That's great to hear Greg was up to driving that far. You'll have to keep practicing now and then though. We just dropped our stuff off for the tax lady but she said she'd have it done in a few weeks. Speaking of driving Marty HATES to ride with me but since it was only a few blocks I didn't move out of the driver's seat. He was acting like he was going to die riding 3 blocks with me. I was happy to hear Marty got 2 new clients. I am so sorry to hear your diagnosis from the rheumatologist today. Good luck with the meds and part 2 next week. Bubbalh is looking gorgeous and yes looks fabulous with your pink band. Great picture of Greg and your mom.

@Mamabean I love your new band, both bands look great together. Your AVEC is gorgeous.

@Niffler75 your ring is gorgeous and those colors are hard to record; I find garnets difficult to get a decent shot of their true color.

@canuk-gal I am glad you've had a mild winter so far. I did see a meme on FB that Wyoming wants Canada to take their winter back; I thought of you when I saw it. Happy Birthday to your DH and yes hernia surgery is a heck of a birthday present. Glad you are celebrating early. Sending him mega dust for a speedy recovery.

Our meeting with the tax lady went well last night. She was pretty vocal about Marty switching his gym from a sole proprietorship to a LLC. Doesn't sound like she didn't think it was a good idea. She'll have our taxes done in a few weeks. Afterwards I dropped Marty back off at his gym them stopped at Culver's to eat supper. After I got home I tweaked my program for the astronomy meeting and watched some TV.

And it's Friday. We do get 2 days of above freezing temperatures but it also is going to be windy. Then Sunday the snow returns along with below freezing temperatures. oh and wind - go figure.

Have a great weekend.
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@marcy LOL to that meme. Some of our eastern provinces have had brutal storms this year....and better to be working during bad weather anyway--not much else to do!

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My Noemie band is here...I love it..It’s a little slimmer than my Tiffany channel band..and less metal showing...
A1030725-C942-4715-A8F0-DDE096C69A42.jpeg 1A85B420-DBD5-4143-9933-2757BBC85285.jpeg 194AA37F-CD9F-49F7-99C0-0BE72297AC39.jpeg AFFF672E-AEAD-46C2-8BDE-FB88331799D4.jpeg 3F8E73C9-A6FC-4278-AB12-57144670FD22.jpeg

GORGEOUS!:kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI's! Happy Friday!

@Jimmianne I am happy my order for snow to be delivered to your house worked; Mother Nature doesn't always cooperate. Your snow looks pretty. I still see green though. Of course I like you best; you are my favorite Jimmianne. Always! Glad to hear the shots work for you on your bone loss.

@missy your snow is very pretty too. I am glad you are having a mild winter though. That's great to hear Greg was up to driving that far. You'll have to keep practicing now and then though. We just dropped our stuff off for the tax lady but she said she'd have it done in a few weeks. Speaking of driving Marty HATES to ride with me but since it was only a few blocks I didn't move out of the driver's seat. He was acting like he was going to die riding 3 blocks with me. I was happy to hear Marty got 2 new clients. I am so sorry to hear your diagnosis from the rheumatologist today. Good luck with the meds and part 2 next week. Bubbalh is looking gorgeous and yes looks fabulous with your pink band. Great picture of Greg and your mom.

@Mamabean I love your new band, both bands look great together. Your AVEC is gorgeous.

@Niffler75 your ring is gorgeous and those colors are hard to record; I find garnets difficult to get a decent shot of their true color.

@canuk-gal I am glad you've had a mild winter so far. I did see a meme on FB that Wyoming wants Canada to take their winter back; I thought of you when I saw it. Happy Birthday to your DH and yes hernia surgery is a heck of a birthday present. Glad you are celebrating early. Sending him mega dust for a speedy recovery.

Our meeting with the tax lady went well last night. She was pretty vocal about Marty switching his gym from a sole proprietorship to a LLC. Doesn't sound like she didn't think it was a good idea. She'll have our taxes done in a few weeks. Afterwards I dropped Marty back off at his gym them stopped at Culver's to eat supper. After I got home I tweaked my program for the astronomy meeting and watched some TV.

And it's Friday. We do get 2 days of above freezing temperatures but it also is going to be windy. Then Sunday the snow returns along with below freezing temperatures. oh and wind - go figure.

Have a great weekend.
Marcy

Marcy! Yay for your good meeting with tax lady and sounds like she gave Marty sound advice. Woohoo to 2 days of above freezing temps but boo to the wind and then snow returning. It's always something weather wise. Scratch that. It's always something life wise. Glad you got your astronomy program all worked out. Haha re Marty in the car with you as the driver. LOL. Greg would be so happy if I wanted to drive all the time. Thanks for the Bubbalah and pink band love and for the lovely comments re my mom and Greg and as always thanks for your good wishes. Such is life. One day at a time. Have a wonderful weekend sweet Marcy.

We just got back from a short but sweet walk.

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 2.21.42 PM.png

Still cold here but super sunny and warm up starts tomorrow...enjoy the rest of this lovely bright day and see you tomorrow.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results