carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha you guys.
Yes, once I’m awake in bed it’s time to start the day!

Mamabean, I know what you mean. I’m a decaf girl too, and no chocolate after noon.
We ARE a sensitive bunch!
I feel sorry for the carp too, but would have felt sorry for the heron if it didn’t get to eat. No good way!

Yeah there is no winning here unless the blue heron would eat veggies...hmmm

Sharing our blue herons from the beach. This summer. I love them. Graceful and elegance personified.

blueheronsinourbackyard.png

blueheron.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Mamabean how are you feeling (from the Shingles shot) this morning?

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you gotta. It’s perfect.
I mean the t-shirt...the quote didn’t link.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think you gotta. It’s perfect.
I mean the t-shirt...the quote didn’t link.

What quote? Sorry my brain is fuzzy. 3 (interrupted) hours of sleep just doesn't cut it...I know you kwim :/

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girls, I love this Tee. Since I don't keep my mouth shut I cannot get it for my DH as it wouldn't be completely accurate but oh I feel it.

Screen Shot 2020-01-30 at 6.43.13 AM.png

ETA: Yanno, as much as I speak, my brain is even more active so I do think more than I speak...I think (haha) I am going to have to get this T shirt. For my DH. :cool2:

:dance:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes I realized that’s what she meant..but thought that would seal the deal with no sleep afterwards..haha

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Morning everyone!
@Austina congratulations on 41 years of marriage. That is a beautiful thing. And to have gotten married at 19 and to be happily married, is a testament to your character and to you and your hubby committed to love everyday. Keeping that in mind. I know we've got a lot of long marriages here with @Mamabean @marcy @missy and I'm happy for you all.
@missy I agree our men are a good looking bunch! He's killing it on recovery!!! And you and he are looking stylish as always for your walks!
@Jimmianne I love your new band! This is place to never feel judgement for bling. So bling it on! And I love your morning coffee and chocolate. I love quiet peaceful mornings looking at bling.
@junebug17 and @missy we are all on the declutter organizing train. Strength in numbers! I went through my scarves, gloves and coats yesterday! Now to find a way to organize those scarves. Getting there...
@Mamabean I'm so excited for your diamonds and can't wait for you to get them!!
@Tekate congratulations on building a house from scratch! That must be so fun picking everything out to your liking. I'm sure stressful at times but just look at your bling and that will relax you.
@Niffler75 I'm sorry it is such a struggle getting the help your son needs. You are an angel for him and I'm sure your hard work will reap some help soon. Love your spess ring! You introduced me to a new stone.
@Scandinavian always on my mind. Prayers to your mom and grandma. And I just adore your stunning ring and pink diamond halo!
Love and hugs to all! Gotta get ready and scoot to work. Have a great day everyone!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean how are you feeling (from the Shingles shot) this morning?

Thank you for asking @missy..I feel much better! I was unusually exhausted and achy. I feel pretty good now..TG It seems mine was pretty mild considering how some people have had much more severe reactions...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for asking @missy..I feel much better! I was unusually exhausted and achy. I feel pretty good now..TG It seems mine was pretty mild considering how some people have had much more severe reactions...

Relieved you are feeling A OK now!

@missy and I'm happy for you all.
@missy I agree our men are a good looking bunch! He's killing it on recovery!!! And you and he are looking stylish as always for your walks!

Thank you dear @bling_dream19.

Haha I just bought a t shirt for my dh and for me @Jimmianne it says property of...lol! No worries. Greg knows that he *is* my property but I am not his...:P2

Have a great day at work @bling_dream19 and hugs!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

:lol: I love that t-shirt @missy. So glad to hear that Greg is doing so well with the cane. I know the walker was only a temporary measure, but I’ve seen so many older people who end up stooped from using them. I’m not saying Greg is old because I know he’s younger than me, so a mere youngster :mrgreen: Thank goodness Ollie has pooped, who’da thunk we’d all be so excited to hear that news ? :lol-2:
Colin is fine thank you for asking, I kept nagging him to take the cold remedies to keep a lid on things, and it worked.

Marrying at any age can be a risk @bling_dream19 but when you know the person is ‘the one’, and you are prepared to work at it, then you can’t go too wrong.

I like your philosophy @Jimmianne, the heron needs food, and such is the circle of life. Another lovely buy, now stop looking ;)2 We have decaf tea in the afternoons as I don’t need anything else keeping me awake at night. I do think I’m sleeping a little better since starting back at the gym, well, I get to sleep easier, but I still wake early.

I’m glad you didn’t have too severe a reaction to the Shingrex jab @Mamabean. Any news about “our” new bling :D?

That’s good that NN’s leaving hasn’t affected the brats @marcy. You’re doing so well with your lifting. I find some days at the gym easier than others, but I’m not too bothered to increase the weights at the moment as it’s still early days.

I’m probably due for another sort out @junebug58, I try to do it at least once a year and sort out clothes for the charity shop. We have so many of them around here, and they’re always looking for things to sell.

How’re all the other NIRDIS doing?

We did our food shopping this morning, then went to the driving range this afternoon, definitely better today. We’re going to go a few more times, then have a lesson with the pro.

:wavey:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So, as promised, my “collection”. Thanks to the internet I was able to have a Sepkus collection in less than two weeks. : )
I am not sure if I will keep the platinum band. Seems like I was on a roll with the yellow gold, and that is, or rather was, the criteria.

I would like to find one more cabachon ring.

What do you think?

I have one more piece coming on Saturday, a gold cross.
Then I am going to TRY to take your advice, Austina, and stop looking!!!

5765833D-631A-42C5-BCF3-4C8AFC833EB9.jpeg C791A8D4-7A36-4711-BB84-E5DD11B58C61.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They’re all beautiful @Jimmianne but I agree if you’re considering getting rid of one I would choose the platinum. Do you see yourself wearing the platinum?

What I love about the yellow gold rings is how luscious and buttery rich they are. ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I only have one minute but had to tell you my ACA has shipped! They gave me two photos but they are not realistic because they
take fancy shots and I can’t see the profile or head on. They’re tilted with all the fire so you can t realistically see what it will look like. I’m going to Maryland tomorrow morning. I’m thinking it will be ready to pick up on Monday! It may get there on Saturday but it’s going to the FedEx so I can pick it up when I get home. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I only have one minute but had to tell you my ACA has shipped! They gave me two photos but they are not realistic because they
take fancy shots and I can’t see the profile or head on. They’re tilted with all the fire so you can t realistically see what it will look like. I’m going to Maryland tomorrow morning. I’m thinking it will be ready to pick up on Monday! It may get there on Saturday but it’s going to the FedEx so I can pick it up when I get home. :appl:

Oooh so excited for you woohoo!!!! Please keep us posted. And OMG cmon Saturday.❤
Safe drive to Maryland tomorrow Joanne!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous collection @Jimmianne! You have a blackbelt in finding Sepkus now! :lol:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you @missy! I won’t be here on Saturday! waaaaa!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: I love that t-shirt @missy. So glad to hear that Greg is doing so well with the cane. I know the walker was only a temporary measure, but I’ve seen so many older people who end up stooped from using them. I’m not saying Greg is old because I know he’s younger than me, so a mere youngster :mrgreen: Thank goodness Ollie has pooped, who’da thunk we’d all be so excited to hear that news ? :lol-2:
Colin is fine thank you for asking, I kept nagging him to take the cold remedies to keep a lid on things, and it worked.

Haha I know, it's great. I got one for Greg and one for me. I'll keep you posted. :lol:
And yes we do get excited over the funniest things. Cat poop who'd have guessed or as you wrote who'da thunk. LOL.
And yes you guys are mere youngsters still. Glad Colin is feeling better and yes those cold remedies can really help. I am a big believer in Vitamin C and Zinc.

We did our food shopping this morning, then went to the driving range this afternoon, definitely better today. We’re going to go a few more times, then have a lesson with the pro.

Sounds like a lovely and productive day. Enjoy the lesson with the pro. I like taking lessons when brushing up on certain activities and I think this will serve you well. Have a good rest of the day and evening Austina.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @missy! I won’t be here on Saturday! waaaaa!

Ugh, can't you have it sent to you in Maryland? OK OK I know that is not practical. OK, Monday it is. Waiting (im)patiently...

waiting.gif

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Haha blackbelt in Sepkus. LOVE that. :lol:
You really do @Jimmianne

I really think it’s true! I know every ring, every price...from every dealer, every ring actually for sale ( most are by order), the sales/auctions history for every estate ring. Whew! Reminds me of when I went diamond crazy in the beginning. Lots of fun.

Waiting for an ACA is torture!!!
And Oh, that moment of opening the box...

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ah phooey @Mamabean, don’t they know we’re all waiting? :D

I agree @Jimmianne, whilst I’m not a y/g person, I do think the Sepkus rings just suit it better.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mother is better now and back home again. Just a little trouble from all the chemo apparently. Thank you again for all your support through this.

Hugs!

Scandi thank goodness. What an awful scare you had. I hope she is resting comfortably and that you get some rest as well.
Hugs!!
Love!!!
How much longer is the chemo treatment?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My mother is better now and back home again. Just a little trouble from all the chemo apparently. Thank you again for all your support through this.

Hugs!

Wonderful update thank you!!! (((Hugs))) and continued healing vibes to your mom Scandi. ❤️

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s

@Scandanavian I am glad to hear your mom is home and doing better. That is awesome.

@AV_ that is a long day for you. I hope you got in some naps.

@Jimmianne your ring collection is awesome and gorgeous. Very nice. I like the new band. Wow to having your own pond of fish; darn that a bird got one. There is no "overboard" on jewelry, right?

@missy that is great to hear Greg is using a cane and even walking some without one. My sister did that around the house and did fine with it. I am sure Marty wanted me to shut up last night about adjusting his W4. Payroll suggested he use the IRS calculator. After nagging him more today a lightbulb went off in my head - go back to the married filing jointly and have them withhold $200. I'm not an IRS document whisperer for sure. Great t-shirt; I should get that for Marty. Pretty pictures.

@Mamabean I love my chocolate but definitely have to watch chocolate or caffeine at night. I don't sleep well then. I hate to hear you have the Shingles but glad it's a mild form. I hear that is miserable. Feel better. How exciting your ACA has shipped. I'd love to see your glamour shots. Darn you wan't pick it up until Monday. I am so axnious to see it.

@bling_dream19 thank you - we'll be at 29 years in June. I am sure Marty wanted to kill me last night when I was on a rant about his W4. It's all good now. Till his next check arrives. Ha Ha.

@Austina are you going to be getting the cold and snow? Yes some days at the gym are easier than others; on the weekends I lift before noon and it's way harder then; during the week it's after work and I seem to be more limber and stronger then. I am only adding 1/2 pound (between both sides) now myself. I don't miss NN at all. How was the driving range.

It's snowing and blowing here today. I met a friend for lunch; I was going to order breakfast but decided soup and grilled cheese fit the outdoors better.

Take care.
Marcy

Niffler75

Brilliant_Rock
@Scandinavian so glad your mum is back home. Haven't had a chance to post before now but have been thinking about you.

@missy yay for Oliver's poop! Glad Greg continues to heal well!
@Jimmianne I have to confess I had to go away and research what sepkus rings were. OMG you may have kick started my next obsession!
@Mamabean aaaaargh the waiting! :eek2: I feel your pain!

Well we had some good news today. It looks like the school we want for my son has agreed they can support him which is a huge huge relief. But yes, there is another hoop to jump through! A finance panel has to sign off on it next thursday. Please join me in the following activity :wall: if you so wish! But it is a big step in the right direction which is a relief.

Hope everyone is ok. Will check in tomorrow! x

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Niffler that’s great about the school for your son, sending mega dust for next week’s financial meeting.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wonderful news @Niffler75 :appl:so happy for you! Sending you bucketloads of good luck dust for next week.

@marcy smart cookie you are. Your weather sounds wintery. Delicious decision to go for the grilled cheese and soup. Yummm. Stay warm and cozy. Tomorrow is friYay!
Thank you for enjoying my photos. I think you and Marty should get matching tees like I ordered for Greg and for me. :kiss: Lol

Enjoy a lovely evening.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, I have a pond because the builder dug a big hole to get dirt for contouring the building site!
And it filled with water...as was the plan.
Grilled cheese sounds wonderful.

Niffler75, congratulations! Jumping hoops isn’t alway fun, but you appear to have this situation In hand 100%. Good luck (in advance) for next Thursday.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
I’m on the phone with my insurance company because I’m picking it up TOMORROW!!!:appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results