carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls and happy Caturday Saturday.

@marcy I never heard of those games but they sound fun. Glad your flashing issues were relatively easy to fix. I'll let you know as the day progresses what is happening. So far so good but the rain has just started. Of course I approve of your delicious blues. Blueriffic, bluelicious and bluetiful. Love all shades and hues of blue. Good luck with the floor and to Marty to moving everything out of the den. It's not fun but what a gorgeous floor you will have as a result. Enjoy the weekend and being free from work (hopefully) and stay warm and comfy.

@Austina glad your flashing issue fix went smoothly and I hope the plumbing issues are resolved very soon. Wow to the blackout and glad yours didn't last too long but sorry for your neighbors. Our last blackout was in the early 2000s in NYC and happened in August and wow it was hot. And we had 14 flights to climb up and down for the few days that the blackout lasted. I thought wow I am in great shape as I had no issues...till a few days later when I was in so much pain from the stair climbing that obviously I wasn't used to and man was that painful. LOL. I guess the body does what it needs to and then it feels the pain later. Anyway all this to say I am not a fan of losing power. Not at all. And glad yours went back on as quickly as it did. Good luck packing and planning for your trip and stay nice and cozy and hugs to Dottie.

@Jimmianne yes sirree bob (whoever Bob is) it is raining cats and dogs here...well not quite but it's raining and feels stormy out there. LOVE your renos and redos and your house looks so gorgeous. Comfy, cozy and homey and inviting. Yes maybe hard furniture is a European phenomenon IMO. When I spent time in Italy OMG some of the beds were quite hard but to their defense we were staying at a renovated monastery (cool very cool) and I had just been recovering from food poisoning so my whole body was aching from vomiting for 12 hours. LOL. They were so great and brought me tons of blankets to put on the bed to sleep on to make it softer and it worked. So maybe not a European phenomenon after all lol. Just a renovated monastery thing.:lol:

Really love what you have done. You have talent.:kiss2:

@AV_ enjoy your bank holiday and stay warm. I just saw an infomercial for a heating pad that covers one's back and neck and I had to resist the urge to purchase it...I am a sucker for infomercials but fortunately Greg pulls me back to reality but man that looked so nice and warm. Show me that infomercial in the summer and I would not be tempted but on a cold January morn yes indeed I want no need that heated back and neck shawl thing.:cheeky: Anyway have a lovely holiday.

@Sandeek thinking of you and sending hugs and healing vibes your way. I am keeping you in my thoughts and (non religious) prayers and hoping each day is an improvement. (((Hugs))).

My dentist appointment went very well but my poor dentist friend is having lots of kid issues (despite her oldest being 21) and Greg and I feel so badly for her and her dh. It is not easy raising kids and it seems like a common problem with kids not having direction these days. Though the youngest kid's problem is not that at all but actually worse. Not going into details but both Greg and I left relieved we didn't have to deal with those challenges.

So it's a rainy Caturday as @Jimmianne noted and holding my breath and crossing my fingers the flashing fix holds. We were planning on going back to NYC today but might delay til tomorrow depending on when the rain is supposed to end. It looks like a rainy week here too so you know I will be concerned about that while we are back in NYC not knowing what is happening here. It's been a wonderful 3 plus weeks and I am sad it is over. The best part of it was having Greg here every single day all day. LOL I am insatiable but I love having him around. It's comforting and fun. Oh well back to reality Monday and in the meantime we will make the most of the days left.

Enjoy a happy Caturday and see y'all later.:wavey:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, that cracked me up, you saying yesiree bob. Haha I somehow cannot imagine you saying that in real life LOLOL
Meanwhile I looked it up..
Multiple sources say bob is slang for god ...love it!

Back to scrubbing floors. Cold here too, but no cats and dogs yet.
A neighbor confirmed that hard sofas and hard beds are the norm. Your monestary adventure sounds very interesting, except I’m sorry you were sick.
How does one get to stay in a Monestary?

~~~Origin of Yes Siree Bob~~~
This expression is similar to others such as you’d better believe it and oh my God, yes! The exact origin is unclear. However, some sources say it may have first appeared in the mid-1800s.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ Nirdis!! ha a fine Saturday morning in Scarborough, Maine! chilly but soon to get up to the 40s.. yay!

So a little fun story about me (per my usual stuff ha!!!)

Day b4 yesterday John and I were walking our dog and I fell, yup down I went, John like totally FREAKS OUT, as I have 2 fakeO hips he's afraid I will break one, which would be ugly, very ugly, but basically just smashed my hand, knee and elbow!! all is good except it all hurts, but no breaks.. I was using my crampons for the first time this season and I was off the road and I knew it but I didn't realize how DEEP off the road I was, started walking back to the road, hit the road much lower than I thought I was and down I went, quite a spectacle!!! I lived to tell this ugly tale, I fell like this in Florence in '17 on my 30th wedding anniversary (had ONE drink of champagne) and once when I was trying to make John notice me at a rest-stop in MA on our way to DC.. so this knee is a veteran of falling!! that is my news. On to you all!

Hope everyone is good, feeling good and enjoying the start of their weekend!

@junebug17 June, your beautiful 7 stone ring is to die for gorgeous.. I love it!! sometimes I think about upgrading my 3 stone WF ring to a 5 or 7 stoner and I may :) not this year tho. And thank you for the good vibes on my little 27 yr old CJ! not heard from him so hopefully he's dilegently working on getting SOMETHING! SOMEWERE! ;-)

@Jimmianne love the new couch it will look smashing in the love seat area.. When I grow up Jimi! I want to be you. I love Europe and I love France and the night pix is beautiful.. let me know when you are taking visitors girl! ;-) ;-) j/k, as a future grandmom I'm spending my retirement money on my granddaughter. :)

@Austina wow you had a cold day! thank you so much lady on your kind words on my son and my ring ((AUSTINA)) and I always feel beat after I do a bit of exercising but I am proud I did it!!! Oh and count me in as a Property Bros FAN! they seem to be normal, now the blonde girl and Tarek the husband (don't remember the name of the show) they both seem weird (even b4 the big D).. :) Sorry about the loss of power but then again, sometimes for me these things can be fun. sounds like a car hit a pole or something.. we have bought a generator and are awaiting, and waiting and waiting for the gas guys to hook the thing up, not so much for an evening blowout but more for a COLD WINTER blowout for days.. plus it will help in resale when we decide to head back to Texas, but that is embryonic at this point. So you are going on a trip? tell me all, I'm sure i missed it somewhere - sorry... I love trips literally and figuratively it seems !!! :)

@marcy games that stick with me from childhood are LIFE and True detective and of course Monopoly! sounds like things are moving right along! got the hardwood, I love renos, rehabs and redo's! how's work? hope you are well lady and have a great weekend!!!!

@AV_ have a wonderful weekend and come to visit!

@missy how are you? teeth? thank you so much for your kind words on my grueling visit this coming Monday with OS guy.. I thought the ID lady was this Monday too but she is on 2/7.. yay. Will be off to the regular dentist for a cleaning week after this one coming ha! fun fun.. meh. Hope the flashing works, as I have said to @Austina and anyone else that will listen, LEAKS are a pain, they are so hard to find, fix and move on.. We had a leak in our Raleigh for years we kept on trying to fix, thought it was fixed then it leaked again. I also know the feeling of fearing water when you aren't at home (another story from first marriage - not gonna go there as it's ancient story!).. I was in my mid 20s then.. How are you feeling? How's the kittens? We are just hanging out today no snow! gonna try walking again but no crampons today.... going to work on taking our ornaments off the tree today also, since we put it up on the 21st I still love it.. when I was young and the boys were young and 'trying' I used to since OH CHRISTMAS FREE OH CHRISTMAS FREE, I CANNOT WAIT TO BE CHRISTMAS FREE! as I merrily removed the tree on 12/26 every year..good times back in the day.. hopefully I will be a better grandma (no guarantes though.. when Kate was 4 she wanted to see Alien and I took her as my sister was busy and not listening to me and Kate is 7 years older than Mike so I was far away from kids) sooo Kate had nightmares for like 4 years and was fearful etc and my sister Gen? oooooh she gave me a tongue lashing and was mad at me for at least a year! but my feeling was: Katie WANTED to see it.. boy I was naive about kids then.. good thing my sister eventually talked to me again.. (I also took Kate to have as much ice cream as she wanted and that went over poorly also).. Katie told me she loved the movie! :) :) so happy Caturday Missy, hi to Greg and the kitties! love you girl.

@Uni hi!!! hope your weekend is going well and you are warm and happy!! t

@PierreBear Hope you are feeling well? have a wonderful weekend :)

@Calliecake Hi Callie, hope you have a wonderful weekend! ((CALLIE))!

love you guys!

ALERT THIS THING IS EDITED beyond belief:

I didn't see @missy missy's post! or jimmi's... soo Missy I am thrilled your dental appt went well, I UNDERSTAND the youth of america as my kids were there and it's very hard on parents who worked very hard for what they have.. mind boggling actually.

Last edited:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate, no more falls for you! Please promise? Ouch!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne yes sirree Bob! my dad's name was Robert but always went by Bob, when I was a kid I thought it was about my Dad! ha.. but I say it often, sort of a homage to my Dad!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness @Tekate so relieved you’re AOK. Please do not attempt that again. Believe me I get it. I could and do fall on stable non wet ground so you can imagine me on ice and snow. Please stay safe!!!

@Jimmianne yes siree bob. And yes ma’am. Lol I might be a Brooklyn girl but I’m complex. Or is that complicated. Let’s just say I’m both complex and complicated with a good measure of klutzdom thrown in there. :oops2: :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
In honor of Caturday Saturday my friend just sent me this. Lololol

91D91BF0-EE0A-4FEE-A06D-B28C1DA3A4D3.jpeg

I just had to share this with you girls. :lol:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy I would have DIED - fumbling in the box for a last paper towel & reaching alive furball o_O

Just back from town. (highlights: noticed a new display of Bronze Age jewelry, incl exquisitely turned stone bangles & gold NFS...; locals have always had great taste, it seems. Noticed these because I am wishing for a simple bangle O - fun trying things on & a few other interesting distractions came up, of course...)

@Tekate Oh... dam' falling! & missy ... yes, I've gotten at falling too. :(2 No serious consequences (except for a collection of shorts - former jeans & a couple of suit pants rendered knee & rear -less, then cut short) but still, silly. I did need this break.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

BTW, the Sapphire / Diamond band I have on is from Whiteflash. I was referring to my RHR.

Jimmianne, thanks for the compliments on my blues. We do have quite the project going on but it is nothing compared to your renovations. I totally think furniture especially couches should be comfortable. It look fabulous. Love the night pictures of the city as well. LOL and interesting about the origin of Yes Siree Bob.

AV, nice to have a holiday. We are fresh out until late May in the U.S. Your trip to town sounds fun.

Missy, we do enjoy our blues. Thank you. Hopefully you won’t get anymore leaks. Our picture window only leaked when rain came from a certain direction. Did you move a camera at the beach so you could watch for leaks? Does Greg want to kill me now for suggesting that? Glad to hear your dental appointment went well. I hate to hear she is dealing with children issues. We are in the relieved crowd not to be dealing with those challenges. Different paths followed, eh? I love the missing Caturday picture. Too funny.

Kate, glad to hear you are having a nice day in Maine. Wyoming is in the 50’s and no wind. I swear we got transported to some evil but warmer parallel universe. Oh no! I am so sorry to hear you fell. Good news is no breaks but darn - I am sure you are bruised and sore. Feel better soon. Upgrading your 3 stone WF ring would be awesome. I was browsing ACA upgrades; I could get between 1.8 to 2.1 without paying much more but I have massive sentiment attached to my 1.52. i have no doubt you will spoil your granddaughter. How fun. Excellent idea to have a generator. They aren’t often necessary but certainly nice to have when you do need them. I remember LIFE and True Detective. Fun memories. Work is about the same but I amuse myself and make it through the day. LOL to Oh Christmas Free. I love it.

I spent about 2 hours cleaning out the desk and bookcase in the den. I packed a lot of stuff up in 2 laundry baskets for Marty to impress me with his muscles and carry off to some other place in the house. I started laundry. We went out for lunch. Such excitement. I can hardly contain myself.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Marcy

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness @Tekate so relieved you’re AOK. Please do not attempt that again. Believe me I get it. I could and do fall on stable non wet ground so you can imagine me on ice and snow. Please stay safe!!!

@Jimmianne yes siree bob. And yes ma’am. Lol I might be a Brooklyn girl but I’m complex. Or is that complicated. Let’s just say I’m both complex and complicated with a good measure of klutzdom thrown in there. :oops2: :lol:
In otherwords, you are perfect! xx
:saint:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good afternoon everyone!

@missy, sending lots of good thoughts that the repair job holds. Keith sounds like a competent and reasonable guy so fingers crossed! Wow, that is such an amazing picture! Gorgeous. You have such a good eye for taking pictures. Glad things went well at the dentist for you, but I'm sorry she's having issues with her child. I empathize - older kids' problems can be very serious and very scary, and create so much anxiety for parents. Omigosh that kitty picture is a riot! What a cutie!

@marcy, the worst thing about ice is that a lot of times you can't even see it! I hear you on the cost of a service appointment...I'm taking my car in this week for a 10,000 mile check-up and I'm not looking forward to the bill. I'm kind of embarrassed by how filthy it is lol - I might take it for a wash before I bring it in! Thank goodness you thought to call the store! Sounds like they needed a jumpstart. Wow, excited for you, it's going to look great. Your sapphire pieces are gorgeous! Such beautiful shades of blue. Your ring is stunning. Wow, how great you're enjoying some mild weather! Nice that you and Marty went out to lunch. Sounds like you and he are making progress in getting things ready for the floors to be put in. Lol to such excitement! You have more to report than I do haha.

@Uni, I feel the same about snow...so beautiful, but it makes it going out of the house so much harder!

@Austina, oh no to a power outage; sounds like you and Colin made the best of it and playing cards is a great way to pass the time. A shame it didn't come on for some until the next day. How fun to be getting ready for your trip, I love that feeling of excitement and anticipation. Thank you for your nice words about my new ring. :kiss2:

@Jimmianne, the couch you chose looks great! Love it, and it really does look so comfortable...which is the most important thing, I agree!

@av, enjoy your holiday and I hope you stay warm! Browsing and trying on jewelry sounds like fun, I'm glad you saw some pretty pieces.

@Tekate, I am so relieved you weren't seriously hurt, whew. Please take it easy, and I hope you're feeling better soon. I have to admit, I couldn't imagine what crampons were and had to look it up lol! Aw, thanks for the compliment about my ring; I didn't start out wanting a 7 stone, but once I saw it on the website I kept going back to it. Oooh, a 5 stone ACA would be dreamy! but in the meantime you have your gorgeous 3 stone to enjoy, which is certainly very dreamy too. :love:

I wasn't kidding in my comment to Marcy...absolutely nothing going on with me! Well, I did go to the gym and didn't feel quite as lousy as last time lol. It was a Zumba class, which I didn't think I'd like but it turned out to be so much fun. Oh, and I went to the dry cleaner. A thrill a minute haha!

Hope everyone is having a great day! Xxx

Uni

Rough_Rock
@Tekate so sorry about the fall. Hope you're back to bruise free soon!

@missy...beautiful pier shot! I'm sure the photo didn't do it justice. Looks so peaceful.

I'm sure I've missed a few comments. Hello to all! Things are a little harried around here. DH left for an international work trip. It's especially hard on the kids due to the time difference/lack of communication and the disruption to their schedule-he always handles their mornings. sad :(( I do know that part of our cookies supplies have arrived. I'm sure the rest of them will be here by next weekend. So that's exciting.

Back to it.... Have a wonderful weekend and week if I don't see you before then. :)

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne, I love the stone wall. Thank you for sharing the pictures. It’s sounds like you are having a great time decorating with your daughter.

@Tekate , My husband has the same name of the guy I dated for a couple years before him. Your story made me laugh. The pictures you posted are beautiful. I hope all goes well next week with your dentist / oral surgeon appointments. I have to make some of those appointments myself.

@junebug, Aren’t all workouts tough? I wish I had your drive and could get myself to the gym. I promised my husband I would be joining him at the gym this year. Haven’t made it there yet. You would think not fitting into my clothes would be great motivation.

@missy, You look great in shorter hair. You are lucky Greg is able to alter the the wigs to fit you perfectly. Are you finding them comfortable to wear? I made an appointment to go wig shopping next week. They all look great on the wig heads and look completely different on my head. I hope everything goes smoothly with the roof.

@Austina, Love the pictures of Kim’s ring. Do they plan on having a big or a small wedding?

@marcy, I can’t wait to hear how you like the new floors. How long will it take for wood flooring to be installed? We got our four year old niece a princess castle tent, a 3 ft tall Elsa doll, Batbies and clothes for Christmas. The princess tent and the Barbies were a big hit.

@Uni, Life is always hectic with little ones. Does your husband have to travel internationally often?

Last edited:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
AV, nice to have a holiday. We are fresh out until late May in the U.S. Your trip to town sounds fun.

There are so many local no-work days - at least one each month, inducing long weekends. I did not need them till' this end of year... Feeling un-tired.

@av... I'm glad you saw some pretty pieces.

I've got allot of 'work' ahead .) - toward a fresh round of everyday gold & a dream or two.

Last edited:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Just back from town. (highlights: noticed a new display of Bronze Age jewelry, incl exquisitely turned stone bangles & gold NFS...; locals have always had great taste, it seems. Noticed these because I am wishing for a simple bangle O - fun trying things on & a few other interesting distractions came up, of course...)

These (above) reminded your love of archaic hardstone @Bluegemz ! (not sure if they'll let me take pictures - I am asking for permission). The museum www has pruned itself down to about a third of the usual space (due to works on the building - itself worth seeing empty!) so the curators must have let on view only what they could not survive without seeing every day - & it does show...

thinking out loud

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Dog day Sunday reporting from Brooklyn this lovely morning.

absolutely nothing going on with me! Well, I did go to the gym and didn't feel quite as lousy as last time lol. It was a Zumba class, which I didn't think I'd like but it turned out to be so much fun. Oh, and I went to the dry cleaner. A thrill a minute haha!

Hope everyone is having a great day! Xxx

@junebug17 yay for having a more energizing day at the gym and a Zumbalicious class. I have never Zumba'd but maybe one day...you are so brave because I don't think I could do a class with others like that. I would be too embarrassed at my klutziness and my awkwardness and just overall how un athletic I am so I am impressed you do classes. It's good things are quiet by you. I like peace and quiet. Thanks for the good wishes re the roof holding. Back in Brooklyn so no clue but Greg put cameras on the area in our kitchen there so hopefully he can tell. But it might be too subtle to pick up. In any case I am not going to micromanage this and will let Greg and Keith handle it though it is taking restraint on my part haha. Hope you enjoy a wonderful Sunday sweet Junie. And I just want to say how much I adore your new 7 stone. It's amazbling and looks right at home on your beautiful hand.:love:

In otherwords, you are perfect! xx
:saint:

Hahaha :lol: thanks for the lovely laugh @Jimmianne. We are all in lots of trouble if I am considered perfect. I will give you this. I am perfectly imperfect. :kiss: You are a dear and if anyone is close to perfect you are. You do it all girl. You manage two homes and take such good care of your family humans and fur babies and all with grace and elegance. You're everything and then some. :kiss2:

Missy, we do enjoy our blues. Thank you. Hopefully you won’t get anymore leaks. Our picture window only leaked when rain came from a certain direction. Did you move a camera at the beach so you could watch for leaks? Does Greg want to kill me now for suggesting that? Glad to hear your dental appointment went well. I hate to hear she is dealing with children issues. We are in the relieved crowd not to be dealing with those challenges. Different paths followed, eh? I love the missing Caturday picture. Too funny.

LOL Greg would never want to kill you and great minds (you and me) think alike because I asked Greg to move the cameras on the area in the kitchen to hopefully see any leaks. Not sure it will pick up anything subtle but worth the try. And I also had him cover the floor in plastic (he wasn't keen on this idea but he did it for me) since he refused to retarp the roof since he said if he tarps it we won't know if the leaky area was fixed. Men. Logic. Sigh. If we lived there full time yes I would be happy to keep the tarp off but since we aren't there but he makes an excellent point so we left it untarped. But floor covered and cameras on the area. Will keep you posted. Thanks for all your good wishes. And I am all for different paths. We dont regret not having children despite loving kids very much. I get joy from my nieces and for me that is enough but I appreciate it is not enough for most. And I love my friends kids too. I feel there is a right path for everyone and often more than one right path. I have no doubt if we decided to have had children we would have made that work too. For us however the best path was no kids. You and I are in the minority I believe Marcy because for most people their best path is kids. Though not everyone having kids should but those that want and do have kids and love those kids and raise them to the best of their ability well I have nothing but complete and total respect and awe for those people. Raising kids is the toughest job of them all.

Speaking of which @Tekate thank goodness you are OK. How do you feel this AM? And you are a wonderful mother and aunt and grandmother. Sending you hugs and love and hope you have a wonderful Sunday. Kate the Great.

Things are a little harried around here. DH left for an international work trip. It's especially hard on the kids due to the time difference/lack of communication and the disruption to their schedule-he always handles their mornings. sad :(( I do know that part of our cookies supplies have arrived. I'm sure the rest of them will be here by next weekend. So that's exciting.

@Uni aww sorry your dh is away on a trip and I hope the kids and you don't miss him too terribly much and that the time goes by quickly and he is soon back home with you. Good luck with the cookies.

@missy, You look great in shorter hair. You are lucky Greg is able to alter the the wigs to fit you perfectly. Are you finding them comfortable to wear? I made an appointment to go wig shopping next week. They all look great on the wig heads and look completely different on my head. I hope everything goes smoothly with the roof.

Thanks @Calliecake. Surprisingly some of the wigs seem more comfortable than I thought they would. The lighter shorter ones are more comfy for me and I prefer double filament tops because they are silky and not scratchy. The Human Hair Shuly wig (you remember that one lol) that was so expensive is very heavy and I have not worn her more than a few minutes here and there so I cannot say if I would perhaps get used to her more if I started wearing her. But HH wigs are more heavy than their synthetic counterparts so I would caution you (with the benefit of my experience I would love to help you avoid costly mistakes) about the weight.

My suggestion is after you try on the HH wigs see if you can try on synthetic wigs as well to compare before you purchase. I hope you have fun with it because now that I am getting more comfortable with the idea it isn't as stressful to me. Mind you I have not yet worn any of the wigs outside lol. I am still not ready for that. They need work to look more natural and they need to be thinned out. Though the shorter hair wigs do not need to be thinned out but Greg does need to make them fit my head better. Pics below of the newest additions I received when we got home yesterday.

This one was given to me by a fellow wig sister. I am surprised how much I love it. It's gray but it seems gray is the new brunette (for me haha) and I do not look good in dark brown wigs. I guess the adage of going lighter as we age is true because the brunette wig I will share below was my original hair color and now this color is way too harsh for my skin tone. Oh well. It's the only real mistake I have made so far with wigs. There is a definite learning curve.

This one was a huge surprise as I had never even considered a short and gray wig. The one I bought at the wig store was an impulse and this one is much shorter than that one.

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 7.46.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-01-06 at 7.48.25 AM.png

and here is another new wig that was waiting for me in Brooklyn yesterday. Hair mail is what we call these.:sun: So this color is called raisin. It's brown and auburn red. Pretty IRL.

petitepaigeraisin.jpg.png

I just ordered the above wig in silver since it is so comfortable and light and it is actually comes in petite size so fits me better than the other wigs. Greg still needs to alter it a bit but overall it fits better than any of the other wigs right out of the box. We will see how the silver one looks when it arrives because it is not rooted unfortunately so I think it might turn out to be too harsh for me. The all silver wig. But I couldn't resist since this one comes in petite and so few nice wigs do.

The mistake wig which is way too dark for me sadly is this one below. I look awful in it but will share for comparison sake. In the natural light it has some medium brown highlights but you can see indoor artificial light this AM how dark it is and how it's just too dark for me. I cannot return it but that's OK. We can use it as a practice wig re cutting and thinning and altering though it fits me OK since this wig manufacturer is based in Germany and they have smaller heads in Europe than the USA. Interesting fact right?
Excuse the nightgown and sunglasses. I am still sleeping lol.
luckywig.jpg

Also just wanted to say if I can help you in any way do not hesitate to ask. I am certainly no expert but I feel like I know a lot more now than I did last Spring. So just know I am more than happy to help you if I can @Calliecake and I hope you find just what you are looking for. You will be beautiful in anything you decide to get. I totally agree with you that all the wigs look great on the mannequins but on me it's a different story entirely.

@Sandeek how are you feeling? Have you gone or are you going back to school soon? Thinking of you each and every day and sending so many healing vibes and gentle hugs and love your way.

@PierreBear hello there lovely lady. Just wanted to say Happy Sunday.

@rainwood hope you are enjoying a wonderful time and thinking of you and sending hugs your way.

@canuk-gal I miss you and hope all is well. Sending you good thoughts and gentle hugs.

@Austina hoping you are enjoying a lovely weekend and getting everything packed and ready for your next adventure.

@missy I would have DIED - fumbling in the box for a last paper towel & reaching alive furball o_O

Haha me too @AV_ LOL. But I would have been out of my mind with worry if I couldn't find my sweet little kitten for over an hour. Our cats are larger and grown but sometimes they hide so well and freak me out when I cannot find them for long periods of time. Cats haha they are so freaking amazing in so many ways. Really enrich our lives. And please girl, no falling from anyone here OK. Stay safe.

There are so many local no-work days - at least one each month, inducing long weekends. I did not need them till' this end of year... Feeling un-tired.
I've got allot of 'work' ahead .) - toward a fresh round of everyday gold & a dream or two.

That is very sweet. Hope you are enjoying all your no work days and work days too and I have no doubt you will accomplish all you want to and need to accomplish. One day at a time. And ooh la la to pretty gems. And may all our dreams continue to come true.

On that note I will bid you all adieu and wish you all a very lovely Sunday. Back in Brooklyn and looking forward to what the day holds. Hopefully all sweet and good. Hugs to you all.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy It is nice to see your changing styles. Short is good. Gray is an adventure ('growing on me' too - all by tself ,)

I hear you re. nieces: just heard of No. 10 o_O :whistle: (I am told that sum total will remain 11 (one of the - two - mothers involved wants a full 10:twisted2:) Good enough total count, IHMO.

Just noticed that it got to be 17:30 - a work day after all. This year - I need time-keeping (resolution!)

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, all the wigs look great. The raisin color is very flattering with your skin tone.
You may have started a trend. Now I want one...short and sassy like the one you are modeling. That one looks good on you too. Do they sort of feel like wearing a hat?

My friend here just adopted a ten year old dog. He is incredible, I am in love. Yes, finally I found a French male worthy of my whole heart! I wish you all could meet him as photos do not do justice to the utter love and trust in his eyes.:love:
His owner had to go into a nursing home and my friend is the best possible next step for him. He goes everywhere with her.
FCD78F41-6DC5-4A30-8CD2-48D6764E8BB4.jpeg 109E372D-8185-4A0E-8635-45364D067C64.jpeg

Bought two more rings on Ebay out of some sort of bling fever. Must have looked at 5000 rings. Ykwim. Haha only got two. (Now three lol...another offered accepted while I was typing). I’m a good girl. I made low ball offers on a quite a few and there were three motivated sellers. Happy with the modest choices that will put something in the mailbox at the farm for jetlag therapy next week! The third ring is just weird and uber cheap. I wanted to see what it was close up. It may be junk, but it might be something interesting. It def. looks old and beat up.:lol-2: If you know it came out of a bubble gum machine, please don’t burst my bubble :dance:
The one with the leaves has an omc and rose cuts, and the gold carved ring is similar to what I was trying to design for Ms.chief with DK, so I thought I could use it for a trial run.
80D0B4A7-F9B7-4174-89A0-E8670A1D4F98.jpeg CE8B1ED8-368A-4FF4-A7A7-4E940A9DA630.jpeg C567D598-D8E9-4683-9550-FF5FCCD8A39C.jpeg

...as the NIRDIs turn.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Junebug, black ice is definitely the worst. My 10,000 maintenance was around $360 so it wasn’t bad. Good luck with yours. We are as ready as we are going to be for the hard wood flooring install tomorrow. I’ll be twitchy with the house in disarray but I’ll live through it. I don’t know about you, but I think it’s not a bad thing to have little excitement in my life. Zumba class sounds fun and I do need to drop off my wool coat to be cleaned but I know it will get cold the minute I do that.

Uni, where did you DH go on his international trip? Marty’s most unusual (and scary to me) was Uganda. I hope you can make cookies this weekend.

Callie, that is kind of unusual your DH has the same name as a former boy friend. It sounds like they will be done with the hardwood floors by Tuesday afternoon. I don’t know if we’ll get the area rugs until next week though. That will kind of be a pain since we would have to move the recliner and desk out again to get that put down. That’s awesome the princess tent and Barbie were a hit with your niece.

AV, that’s great to have several no work days. Our only local holiday is in July and my company gives us a half day for it. It is during our local week long rodeo.

Missy, love all the wigs - such different looks on you but they all look great. I worry too much about things so I’m totally with you and moving the camera and covering the floor. Marty often rolls his eyes at work and tells me “you’ll live” but I still worry. I am totally with you on loving my nieces, nephews and my friend’s children. i agree raising kids has got to be the toughest job of all.

Jimmianne, awe that dog is so sweet and how awesome your friend adopted him. Nice treasures you found on Ebay and how cool to have them waiting for you when you get home.

We went grocery shopping first thing today. I made spaghetti and meatballs for lunch and then had a halo and crackers with PB for supper. Marty is cutting back on calories for now so only had a small serving of spaghetti and meatballs at lunch. I ended up with 3 lunches out of the leftovers.

Marty got the den cleared out except for the recliner.

Take care.
Marcy

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy , You are lucky because most colors look great with your skin tone.
I don’t like really dark colors on me either but I don’t think it looks aging on you. Tuey would know how to thin them out. I know there are YouTube videos that show you how to do it. I’m amazed at how much you know about wigs.

I made an appointment at a place that sells synthetic wigs for this week. I figured I would buy a couple of those and see if I would actually leave the house wearing it. I'm still kicking myself for not going back and getting the human hair wig I paid for 2 years ago (you know the one I’m talking about).

I hope all goes well with the roof this week. It understandable that you are concerned since you aren’t there. Greg would have never agreed to this if he though it was cause damage. They also have to pinpoint where the leak is actually coming from. I know it’s a pain in the neck.

@Tekate, I have no idea what I did but I missed the post about you falling. Please be careful. Are you sore today??? I’m sure you gave your DH a scare. Are you getting really excited about becoming a grandma? Do you know what your DIL is having? One of my nieces is due next week. I can’t believe how fast the time has flown by. Another niece is due in April. One baby shower over, another one to go LOL. I’m so excited about having more little ones in the family.

@junebug , I remember when Zumba first became popular around here. One of the girls I worked with took a class a few times a week and loved it.
My husband told me today about all the classes the health club has. Did you have a good weekend? Is your son liking his new home?

Cool rings @Jimmianne. Your friend’s dog is adorable. I can see why you are in love. How do you feel about coming back home? It sounds like you have had a great time in France.

@marcy, Are your hardwood floors pre-finished wood or will they have to stain them? It is always a pain to change flooring but so worth it when you are see the finished results. We went car shopping yesterday. I wish I could find a car I’m in love with inside and outside. Honestly I don’t know why I even care outside of wanting great safety features. I go to shopping centers, lunch or coffee with friends, grocery shopping, hair and nail salons. As much as I love coupes they aren’t practical at all when you have little ones with you and I love having my niece. I have two months to make up my mind.

AV, Its amazing how those gray hairs just keep multiplying.

Reactions: AV_

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Callie, thanks.
I’ve been an absolute car nut since I was a little girl and I’ve had some great cars. Loved to drive fast on the twisty roads and loved seeing the eye candy in the garage. Recently I got one of my dream cars, but it was less fun than I thought. Turns out I no longer like taking risks, and I always worried because the cats would sleep on it and field mice tried to make nests in the engine despite the cats on the roof! Lol.
One more thing in life to take care of and worry about. So after a ton of research and test drives I went for steady and practical, and bought a Honda. It’s transportation and I don’t worry about hurting it. Maybe you could check out their SUVs? They are really cute, solid vehicles.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
I am reading NIRDI more than the news nowadays ,)

@marcy Your vacationless calendar reminds me why I did not think twice getting back to Europe. Yet, Granada is something else even by good ol' European standards: 'took a while to get used to not bother people after 14:00 on work-related matters. I am still a foreigner, so not held up to local standards, but I sure do wish they spoil me too.

@Jimmianne The cat & mouse games could be an old school Disney script .)

on with the day

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Monday!

@junebug17 hope you had a lovely weekend and are feeling well. I believe we have some snow heading this way but not sure it will reach you. More North and West I think. How is your DD doing? And how is your son doing? Hoping everyone is well and enjoying the new year.

@missy It is nice to see your changing styles. Short is good. Gray is an adventure ('growing on me' too - all by tself ,)

I hear you re. nieces: just heard of No. 10 o_O :whistle: (I am told that sum total will remain 11 (one of the - two - mothers involved wants a full 10:twisted2:) Good enough total count, IHMO.

Just noticed that it got to be 17:30 - a work day after all. This year - I need time-keeping (resolution!)

@AV_ wow that is a nice big family. Glad you enjoy them. That is a nice total count yes I agree. Lots of gifts to buy at the holidays lol but spending on the kids is fun. Hope your "workday" yesterday went well. Starting your New Year (and resolutions) right.

I am reading NIRDI more than the news nowadays ,)

Yup same here. But "As the NIRDIs turn" (ala @Jimmianne always says) is more fun to read than the news IMO. And way less stressful.

Missy, all the wigs look great. The raisin color is very flattering with your skin tone.
You may have started a trend. Now I want one...short and sassy like the one you are modeling. That one looks good on you too. Do they sort of feel like wearing a hat?

Aww thanks @Jimmianne. The shorter wigs are light and (so far seem) easy to wear. The longer ones are heavier (we are only talking about a 2 oz difference but believe me on the head it matters and feels very different 3 oz vs 5 oz) and so my guess is less comfortable to wear especially during the summer. But I have not yet worn any of them out nor have I worn any of them for more than 20 minutes so I will have to get back to you re your question when I have more info.

Your friend's dog is super cute and how great of your friend to rescue him and give him a good life for the remainder of his years. So sad about his former owner and that they had to be separated. Wouldn't it be so much nicer and more civilized if one could take their fur babies with them to the old age care places. Sigh. I hope they get to visit though and so wonderful of your friend to adopt him. I love that coffee/tea shoppe you were enjoying too. Greg and I discovered a wonderful tea shoppe not too far from us yesterday and we will be back. I had an herbal tea that had chocolate flavor with raspberry and omg it was good.

Those are sweet rings @Jimmianne, nice going.:love: You are a very good girl.:appl:
And yes to buying a practical and safe and reliable car. Safety first, comfort and reliability up there too.

Thanks for the wig compliments. Greg doesn't love the shorter page boy styles on me especially in the darker colors. He feels it makes me look religious. That is not how I wish to look. So I listed the darker wig for sale yesterday and it sold within the hour. LOL good to know I dont have to get stuck with bad choices. I sold it for what I paid and threw shipping in for free so I only lost a bit and hopefully the new owner likes it...she is concerned it might be too dark for her too so I am hoping it isn't too dark for her complexion.

I am keeping all the rest including the raisin colored wig you like. I agree it looks nice with my skin tone though it is a bit darker than I am used to. I have a white/grey one coming soon and fingers crossed that isn't too harsh on me and looks nice. I really am digging the grey/white wigs.

@marcy yay sounds like your floors will be done quickly and hopefully the same goes for your new rugs. And sweet you are getting 3 lunches out of your dinner leftovers. Marty cutting back calories is scoring for you. :lol: Yes we are both worriers but it is good to be prepared for all scenarios if one can be prepared that is. Haha about Marty saying "you'll live" because Greg often asks me when I am super concerned about something...am I bleeding? am I hurt? Is anyone hurt? Then it will be OK. LOL our men.:lol: (They do have a good point though I will give them that). But I often say if you worried more I could worry less.:cheeky:

@missy , You are lucky because most colors look great with your skin tone.
I don’t like really dark colors on me either but I don’t think it looks aging on you. Tuey would know how to thin them out. I know there are YouTube videos that show you how to do it. I’m amazed at how much you know about wigs.

I made an appointment at a place that sells synthetic wigs for this week. I figured I would buy a couple of those and see if I would actually leave the house wearing it. I'm still kicking myself for not going back and getting the human hair wig I paid for 2 years ago (you know the one I’m talking about).

I hope all goes well with the roof this week. It understandable that you are concerned since you aren’t there. Greg would have never agreed to this if he though it was cause damage. They also have to pinpoint where the leak is actually coming from. I know it’s a pain in the neck.

Thanks @Calliecake. I don't think Tuey works on wigs but I am not completely sure. I seem to remember something he said years ago but I will ask him just to make sure. I also have watched youtube videos on cutting and thinning wigs and I would love to do it myself to save the money.

That is smart of you and a good idea to try synthetics first. They do amazing things with synthetics these days. I will add that after you try them on and find what you like perhaps check them out online. You can buy them for much less money online according to some of my wig sisters. I dont have any synthetic wig shop near me that I know of so I never tried synthetics on before just going ahead and purchasing them all online but if I could I would go to a wig shop and try them first and find what suits me best. Then I might buy one from the wig shop for their time and help but buy the rest online knowing what works.

Yes I too wish you had that HH wig you purchased a few years ago but that's OK. You will find something better perhaps. Another thing I have learned is that if at first you don't like a wig on you to just try getting used to it because we are not used to seeing ourselves with so much more hair than what we have now and it can look funny at first. But sometimes after we are used to seeing ourselves with more hair it starts looking good to us.

You're right that Greg wouldn't have agreed to leave the house untarped if he thought it would cause major damage. I will try not to worry. Big storm coming tonight into tomorrow. Oy.

Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your new grandnieces/nephews. Super exciting and more sweet little ones to adore and love. I love hearing happy news.:appl:

@Sandeek hope you had a good day yesterday and that today goes well too. I hope they are not working you too hard and that you are enjoying being back. I am continuing to keep you in my thoughts and prayers and wishing for you a full recovery. And Greg is also keeping good thoughts for you. And our fur babies are sending all their purrs and love to you as well. (((HUGS))) and healing vibes and lots of love.

Yesterday was fun. Despite the cold we went out and walked the neighborhood and discovered a new coffee shoppe and browsed the stores and the time flew by and the weather wasn't too bad at all. It was a nice close to our time off together.

Look at the lovely chandeliers inside and the tin ceiling. It is a charming place.
Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 7.57.10 AM.png

it's super cozy inside

gregenjoyingcoffee.jpg.png
and pretty outside
Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 7.57.17 AM.png

and I haven't shared my new unicorn and rainbow leggings with you girls. Love these. Might have to zoom in to see them as I was rather bundled up and don't have much leg showing :P2. It is January after all.

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 7.58.34 AM.png

So you wouldn't believe this (cannot make this stuff up) but when Greg woke this AM and fed our kitties and checked on the ferals and tried to remotely open the feral feeding station the power to it was out. LOL and yup 23 days there and no issue and one day away and BAM there's an issue. Those rascals waiting till we were far away. It's like they knew it. :shock: So Greg had to drive there at 5 AM this morning to fix it. He arrived there safely but I have not heard from him about the feral feeding station issue yet being resolved. And once that is taken care of he will wait til morning rush is over and head back and then into work. Not the best way to start a Monday morning but he was laughing about it. He said those raccoons are clever and crafty and well I am glad he is laughing. Me not so much (well a little) because I am more concerned he gets back safely. (You have no idea how many terrible accidents happen in this area all the time. I cannot believe it myself. Just last night a fatal accident right near us at the beach. Street lights are still out there on the big freeway/highway).

So yes @marcy we may be worriers but we don't let it stop us from living and enjoying but rather we do so with more zest and appreciation for life and all it holds. And we try going about things as well and safely as we can and that is the best we can do.

OK on that note I will say have a lovely morning ladies and stay warm, cozy and safe. :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And LOL have to share this with you girls. I think most if not all of you will find this pretty funny.:lol:

Screen Shot 2019-01-07 at 8.19.21 AM.png

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@NIRDIs :)

Good morning. So much news and new from you ladies.

@Jimmianne hey Jimmi I loved and love cars, always have, 4th grade teacher told my mom if I knew my multiplication numbers as well as I knew car names I'd be a genius.. I was the son my father never had since he was a CAR NUT... he went for luxury, I went for speed.. no more speed alas, now its comfort!.. Nice rings!!!! I never have ever used ebay but i'm gonna check it out! also I have a great story about my older son and ENTITLEMENT.. heee heee.. suffice to say since we said we were going to move closer to Austin the took it was Mom will watch the baby for 3 months :) because he doesn't want her in daycare with all the creeps who don't vaccinate their kids.. I swear he's me incarnate. Now he's doubly pissed at me because I said WTF!!! AND Jimmi I can't stay at their house because the cat and dog room, the baby room and their room, no room for the sitter, soooo I said What? you want me to rent a VRBO for thousands, rent a car for hundreds? he's miffed, I'm whatever and my husband laughs.. My mom told me when I was pregnant with him "Catheirne, your father and I don't babysit".. hahahaha.. they did a bit but heck, couples have to work today that is it, he makes good money but they have debts, he is sounding like he did when we had the CLUSTERFU-- wedding problems.. I have a headache. Seriously 3 months? never ever said that, what I said was: Your father and I are coming for a month to help you guys out. I'm 66 with a bad shoulder.. man I dunno... 31 years old.. I think they should bite it, have her quit and get a small 2 bedroom apt and go it that way, she is a pharmacy tech, she could work on weekend etc. Jimmi where did I go wrong? :) peace.

@missy eeek about the feral cat feeder, as always your husband is the best..Hope it's something simple, new coffee place looks awesome! your hair, no matter what Missy always looks beautiful :) xoxoxo I am taking care walking, ice and snow is gone but tomorrow RAIN RAIN RAIN.. maybe snow.. just so you know, Chris is going to be staying at Danny's while looking for an apt or room or a roomate etc.. Danny was so damn swell, Anne's preggers with the older 3, lucky me for having him as my nephew.. he's special. So they are going off for a ski trip in Feb and danny said we could use the house while away, not sure if we will or won't since we are gearing up for the Dominican republic trip but I will let you know.. Chris starts his job on 1/28. we are excited for him. Plan is within the next 2-3 years, sell this place, buy a place near the city, probably in PA somewhere and buy something in Lago Vista TX or Spicewood, Canyon Lake so we can see Autumn and friends and of course my self involved son more. :) it's all embryonic at this point, baby isn't due till 4/20.. but in reality John really hates the winter here, and if we move closer to family in the city, VA, PA it's not a cold or snowy.. :) this will mean 2 of everything as you know I'm sure and Jimmi does and everyone else who has 2 homes.. I never really wanted 2 houses, I'm toooooo linear but this works best, we told both sons that this will be our only moves to be closer to them, not gonna chase them around america/world, both understood, because Chris will undoubtedly work in Europe at some point, but at that point I will just stay with @Jimmianne ;-) or @Austina or @AV_ (hee hee j/k)... I will visit him.. who knows, I'm too old for this anyold way. xoxoxoxo have a great day, hope you are feeling good? today with Oral Surgeon day so I must get going! ugh. xo

@Calliecake I took a tumble, I've mostly recovered, my granddaughter Autumn is due in April, and she will be the best little baby in the world! :) ha! we'll see.. all is good here,

@AV_ you sound wonderful lady! xoxoxo I went to Adulsia once for 3 days. loved it loved it, love Spain, my favorite city in the world is Barcelona.. love it there.. food....... people..... sights....... ad sites! :) xoxo hope you are well.

@Austina how's things? I cannot wait to hear the details on your DD son's wedding!!! again I love the ring, such perfect taste on your son's part. I love sapphires and diamonds :) exciting time of your life! are they going to get married in the usa or england?

@marcy meatballs and spaghetti, the best best food in the world, I love it.. I swoon just thinking about it! hope you are nice and warm.. we are due for rain/some snow.. ugh .. tomorrow today high of 27F! hahaha. freeze my butt off day. xoxox

@Uni Hi Uni! safe trip for your hubster! when John would go to Europe or middle east I would eat takeout EVERY NITE!!! boys would have pizza or hot dogs, personally he never travelled enough for my liking ;-) hope all is well in your neck of the woods lady. xo Thank you for your kind words on Kate's tumble! survived for another day (or actually 3 now :) ) xoxo

@Sandeek sending good and healthy vibes to you!

@PierreBear Hey! hope all is groovy with you all :) xoxoxo stay warm.

@junebug17 Zumba! I admire you. I wish I could exercise more (not). ;-) how's the family? how are you? what is new? xoxooxo!

@rainwood sending a hi your way!

well I hope I didn't miss much of your great lives if I did so sorry.. but sending good and happy and healthy vibes to you all !

kate

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

@Tekate, you need to take more water with it!!!:cool2: Seriously though, I’m so glad you’re not badly hurt, but it really shakes you up when you have a bad fall. Please be careful, you’ve been through enough, we don’t want you breaking any bones to add to the mix!

If you’re coming, you better be quick, we hope not to be here in another couple of years. The countdown is on! 13 months till Adam can apply for citizenship and as soon as that’s through, in goes our visa application.

No news yet on a date for the wedding, we’re not pressurising them by asking too many questions long distance, hopefully when we see them next month, we will have more details.

@missy, you’re absolutely right, the darker wig is just not you, it’s too harsh against your porcelain skin, but the others. Wow! I love the gray, it looks super stylish, and even though Greg isn’t a fan of the shorter styles, I think they really look fantastic on you. They’re cute and youthful and you totally rock them :D I’m definitely playing with your ‘hair’ next time I’m in NY, that’s of course if my head isn’t too big :lol:

Bah to the cat feeder problems, Greg is such a sweetheart going back to sort it out, and has hopefully returned to the city safely by now. Hopefully he didn’t find any problems caused by the roof whilst he was there.

I had to :lol: at the ‘selfie’ photo, you’re right, you have to be of a certain vintage to get it. Like fine wine, I feel we are of a vintage to appreciate it.

I hope everything is going to plan @marcy, and that they’ll soon have the work done without causing too much disruption. I’m sure you’re going to be mighty glad when you can get the house straightened out and just enjoy the new flooring.

:lickout: To spaghetti and meatballs, I don’t like pork and it’s the only time I use it, I mix it with sage and onion and really like it in a nice spicy tomato sauce.

Step away from the computer @jimmiane it’s getting dangerous browsing and buying bling :lol: I really like the couch you’ve chosen, it looks very stylish AND comfortable, often a difficult thing when choosing furniture. We’ve found a lot of sofas are so deep that I end up sprawled back with my legs dangling off the edge. Any more news on Mischief’s reset?

Awww, I’m glad your friend was able to offer the old boy a good home.

We’re hoping they opt for a small wedding @Calliecake , we’re not fans of huge affairs costing tens of thousands. Kim’s sister is getting married in March and I think at last count, there were 300 guests :-o I doubt there’ll be more than 20 guests on Adam’s side. Not sure what sort of ceremony it’ll be, traditional Vietnamese or a civil do.

I hope the car inspection doesn’t prove too expensive @junebug17 unfortunately, that’s one of the disadvantages of having an import. Good for you for doing Zumba, I’m so uncoordinated that I’d be hopeless. I usually cause great hilarity at Pilates with my terrible balance as I’m flapping about when we’re standing on one leg :lol:

Good grief @AV_ number 10, your family have been busy bees!

Adam only knew he had a father at weekends when he was little, Colin was gone before he got up, and not back until he was in bed @Uni :(2 Then he was travelling more or less every month with his job. Kids adapt, and I’ll bet they’ll be very pleased when Daddy gets home, it’s hard though, parenting on your own for long periods of time.

I’ve somehow managed to Italicise my keyboard, no idea how, oh well :lol:

I hope you’re feeling stronger with each passing day @Sandeek.

I’ve had a busy weekend getting all our clothes sorted out for the trip (cruise @Tekate), they’re all in their vacuum bags ready for the cases next week. We’ve just been in to town and I got a few more things for Kim, I hope it’s all going to fit!

Happy Monday NIRDIs. :wavey:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina cruise? cruise? what cruise? girl I admit, I don't read EVERYTHING. Have an uber great time... and as to Engand and me, love it there but I would love it a lot more if you moved here! we need more wonderful ladies!

I walked 2x today but we didn't do the big hill, we are breaking (haha!) my walking in slowly :) thanks so much for your kind words..

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results