color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

How can it be Wednesday already?

@Tekate the $11,000 was just for the bed! :shock: We’ve decided to get an adjustable bed (with an eye to the future) and the one we liked, was, of course, the most expensive one they had:lol: Needless to say, we’re looking elsewhere, but a Tempurpedic mattress was definitely the most comfortable. Keeping everything crossed we don’t get another ‘snowpocalypse’ this year, although we’re well stocked up.

Glad you’re enjoying the snow @missy, and it’s not causing you any major problems. Great snow pix, postcard worthy. What are the lectures about that you’re listening to? How’s Tommy doing, hopefully still eating?

Well, the builders met yesterday, and have given us a tentative completion in May. Windows are due in next Tuesday, so fingers crossed that’s a firm date.

We’ve been having a frustrating time yet again, over our intellectual property in the form of the photographs that we commissioned for our previous house. We told the agent they could show them to potential buyers, but could not use them in the public domain. I found them last week plastered all over 2 home search sites in the UK. Anyway, long story short, we’ve finally got them removed. It’s the principle of the issue, in that the estate agent (realtor) is trying to benefit from something they didn’t pay for.

It was Adam and Kim’s first anniversary yesterday, and they‘d booked a night away, but ending up coming home, as the room they had wasn’t very nice, so decided not to stay.

We’re off to look at more beds today.

Sending big love and hugs to all the lovely NIRDIS, keep safe and warm :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@springerspaniel awe poor Freddie with the head cone - I sure hope he is doing better!

@canuk-gal it feels like -11 F right now; has it warmed up for you yet? How is your mom doing?

@Austina dinner and the table look great! Good luck finding a great and comfortable bed for far less money! I hate to hear your house may not be done until May. Hoping the rest of the build goes smoothly. Happy Anniversary to Adam and Kim! Glad you got the UK realtor to remove your photos; that was kind of rotten of them using your photos.

@mrs-b how are you feeling? I’ve been thinking of you.

@missy that is wonderful you are learning so much from the lectures. I have been watching tutorials on Photoshop and Lightroom. Gorgeous snow pictures; I am glad your snow is melting - I wish ours would. I am totally enjoying retirement.

@Tekate IMO we do get gorgeous sunrises and sunsets here and I sure try to catch as many as possible. We are on our second days of snow though so nothing but white in the sky right now. Stay safe if you get an ice storm - good idea to have cc cookies handy! They can help almost anything!

So yes it’s cold and snowy here. Marty didn’t put the trashcan out on his way to the gym so I put on my snow moccasins and pushed the can out to the street. Not 5 minutes later Marty shows up and said I was going to put the trashcan out - my luck if I’d waited though he would have been late getting home. Oh well. I live in Wyoming - I have to deal with snow at least 9 months of the year!

After breakfast I started a pot of beef noodle soup, made the noodles and got flour all of my shirt and flour but the soup was worth it. We had cornbread with it and I ate 2 pieces of cornbread and 1 1/2 half servings of soup. I doubt I’ll be hungry again today.

I did my 7th lesson for Lightroom this morning and I’ve just been doing dishes and watching TV the rest of the day. I always say the ratio of dishes to eating well is directly related but hey I’m retired what do I care how many dishes I have to do?

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! It's terrific Thursday!

Yesterday was a beautifully mild day and we managed to squeeze a lot of activity in despite a trip to the city for our endocrinologist. We saw seals (lots and lots of seal), deer and just gorgeous scenery. It was in the high 40s all day. Unseasonably warm and I will take it as the temps are now dropping a lot.

@marcy hello and glad you are enjoying your retirement. I knew you would. Sorry it's been cold and snowy there. Par for the Wyoming winters. The lectures are good. On health issues and exercising and eating well. A wide variety of topics actually and I am very engaged in them. I love cornbread and miss it. I do miss gluten and bagels and pizza etc. And cheese. I miss cheese. But oh well. I do enjoy what I eat so I shouldn't complain. Hope the weather warms up soon by you and the 9 months of snow doesn't materialize this year.

@Austina happy anniversary to Adam and Kim. The year flew by. Good luck with bed shopping and yes to windows finally (hopefully) being installed next week. The lectures are very varied. Some are about diseases, some about working out, some about food etc. I am finding it very interesting and learning a lot. There are many famous individuals (to me but you probably wouldn't know them) lecturing and I am getting a lot from the lectures. But it is time consuming. I watch them early AM and mid afternoon time permitting. Good for you winning that intellectual property case. The nerve of them. There is no honor anymore it seems. Disappointing. Glad you went to the trouble to fight for what is right.

@Tekate big hugs Kate the Great. Hope you are having a wonderful week.

@bling_dream19 hope all is going well and thinking of you.

@Slick1 good morning, hope today is a good day.

@mrs-b big hugs. Hope life is getting easier day by day. I am keeping you in my thoughts.

@rainwood Princess Gracie sends all her purrs and furry love your way. She loves that you think she is the most photogenic cat ever. She is a sassy kitty and well she is one tough cookie. I can see why they originally named her Cookie. She takes no crap from anyone. Including Oliver. Who is in love with her. She is the alpha kitty in their relationship hahaha.

So we went on a nature fest yesterday and saw dozens and dozens of chubby healthy looking seals. OMG. So cute. And deer and just nature all around. It was a lovely afternoon with mild temps for this time of year. What a day. However for the foreseeable future it is going to be cold and wet and stormy. Oh well. Stay safe and enjoy lovely ladies. Be well. XOXO.

Leaving you with some photos from yesterday.

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 5.30.46 AM.png

@MamaBee can you find the deer? :)

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 5.29.48 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 5.29.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2022-02-03 at 5.33.29 AM.png

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Wow @missy how did you find these adorable seals! They are so cute! I guess they like cold weather and icy waters. Your pictures are just gorgeous. The deer picture is magical. He/she knows you are a safe loving person so they just looked back at you and somehow you managed a picture, amazing! The snow and ocean pics are just gorgeous. Thank you for sharing.
Nirdi shoutout! I cleaned all of my jewelry today so that was fun and relaxing! It also winds me up to evaluating every piece and wondering if I should upgrade a stone here or there. But for now, I'm happy and very grateful for what I have. I also started logging my jewelry collection onto a document. I've kept a notebook for years and I'm so glad I did because it's helped so much in creating the digital form.
I hope everyone is well and happy! @Austina Congratulations to your dear son and DIL for their 1 year! So thrilled for you and your dh that you will always be close to your son and dil.
@Tekate your little Auti is just adorable! She looks very happy and loving her lunch, made with love by you!
Love and hugs to all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls and hpappy FriYAY!

Wow @missy how did you find these adorable seals! They are so cute! I guess they like cold weather and icy waters.

They love it here from December to March (and sometimes even in April). We love visiting them every winter. That day though there were the most we ever saw at once. They are amazing aren't they? So happy to see how chubby they were too. You are so right... It is magical. Living here doesn't suck lol.

How are you doing? Hope the winter is going well and everyone (mom, dad, DH and all your other loved ones) are doing well. Sending you lots of love.

@Tekate hope the ice storm isn't affecting you or @Austina. Sending you lots of love and hope the week is going smoothly. XOXO.

@springerspaniel how is Freddie doing? I have been thinking of him and hoping he is fully recovered. We went through something similar New Year's Day 2010 (I think that was the year). Bobby was vomiting and we thought he ate Christmas decorations maybe string. So we rushed him to the 24 hour emergency clinic New Year's Day morning and they did xrays etc which were inconclusive. I called my sister who told us to come to LI and she got one of her vet colleagues to come in New Year's Day early AM to assist with an exploratory surgery. Good times LOL. Anyway all this to say I get it and how scary that was. Hugs to Freddie and Clyde and hope they are both well. XOXO.

@Slick1 it's almost the weekend woohoo. Hope the ice storm is missing you and you have a fabulous weekend. Hugs.

@marcy I would say happy weekend tomorrow but I forget...what is a weekend? :lol:

Hi to everyone else. We ran errands yesterday and I did watch some more classes. LOL. Exciting life. Today is very rainy so not sure what we are doing but it's probably going to be indoors.
Enjoy a good FriYAY girls. XOXO.

snowyscenefeb2022.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ETA: Greg has a kidney ultrasound this morning at 7:30AM. Please think good thoughts for him. Thanks!

gregfebruarywoods.png

springerspaniel

Brilliant_Rock
@MamaBee you remind me of when one of my previous dogs ate a long red thick string of yarn and...yup...I had to help it move along. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. Freddie is as energetic as ever and appears much healthier. He had become dehydrated and bony and is now filling out. He is sharing the cone experience with us all, bonking us with it whenever he can. Thank goodness for pet insurance, by the way!

@missy I am grooving on all of your pictures, especially the seals. Sometimes I can see them up in Lubec ME but rarely in such abundance. We have several deer families that we follow in our backyard and our camera captured an owl mid-flight recently. All the best for Greg's US and hope you can get out for a walk this weekend after this latest storm.

I am so happy you are back @Tekate, matur-er than ever before! I wish I could meet you in person. You are so well-loved here, and I can tell you have a lot of love to give. The job I am leaving was such a deep and abiding part of my identity for 20 years that it feels painful to leave patients and their care to folks who clearly do not feel the same way about medicine that I do. On the other hand, it is liberating to finally put my family and myself first.

Hey @marcy people keep coming up to me and saying they have heard I am retiring. You make it sound so tempting! If only I hadn't been so profligate about jewelry.

Will come back to say more, but I need to get ready to finish out another week with people that treat patients like widgets and not people. Blech. Love to all from Freddie and Clyde!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy your pictures are gorgeous as always. It is so pretty there! The seals were awesome. I hope your appointments went well. That’s great the lectures are so informative. Sending mega good thoughts to Greg for his kidney test results.

@bling_dream19 yay for cleaning your jewelry and making up a digital list of your gorgeous collection. That is a fun way to spend some time.

@spingerspaniel good luck figuring out when you can retire. I worked towards it really since last spring and I am so happy I did. My stress level is practically nil - my worst problems are picking up after Marty and picking up my teddy bears he knocks on the floor. The other night he went down the row of the bears on the banister and tried to get them to high 5 him and when they “wouldn’t” he knocked them on the floor. I countered with I could do the same to your rabbits but he knows I won’t. One day I did set all the rabbits on the floor but no way would I just knock them on the floor. We are goofy here - that’s why we have a sign on the TV stand that says this house is built on love and shenanigans.

No gorgeous sunrise this morning just that bright ball of light we call the sun peaking over the horizon. I was just getting out of the shower when Marty sent me a text that he wanted to go out for breakfast. He came and picked me up since it’s pretty icy out here.

After we got home I did lesson 8 of my Lightroom class. I am not impressed with their lack of updates for current information. The PDF instructions are for V4 of Lightroom but it’s currently on V7. This particular session had a completely new way to work on just certain areas of a photo to lighten up the whites of some eyes and teeth on people and following their instructions was cracking me up because it looked like I was scribbling white out on them. I started looking around and saw several posts in discussion and 3 of the tools including the one I was using had been changed / updated so you had to do something different now. After using the proper method it worked fine. I taught online for over 10 years and my stuff was always up to date. Oh well no one ever said I’m not OCD!!!

I finished watching season 4 of 24 yesterday and think I’ll hold off on season 5 for a while. I might order some yarn today to start some knitting projects. We are up to 25 right now. A friend of mine who lives in New Mexico posted on the Facebook it was 6 degrees there which he pointed out he knows other places are colder but it’s unusual for them. I wanted to tell him to use a Bruce Willis voice and say welcome to the party pal but he’s sensitive so I didn’t. See I can be nice.

Take care.
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyone is safe, warm and well.

@missy I love your pictures and cannot believe how quickly the paths you are walking on were cleared. No one but you on the paths, but totally shovelled! Hope you guys are well.

@marcy we had two COLD days this week--but otherwise have been enjoying very fine weather....unusual for here. I am happy you are enjoying retirement!

@Austina sorry for the house delay woes. When was your original possession date? Did you get stormy weather?

I took today off....I just couldn't work another day! Gosh there has got to be an easier way to make a buck! LOL. Did have a lovely supper out after work last night and got take out today. I came home to a lovely delivery from Tiffany...my DH bought me some cups. I was surprised, then I realized he accidentally broke my other ones.....too busy to notice!!! Those cups make everything taste better.

Unfortunately my Mom is getting more frail....she spent a week in active treatment to balance electrolytes and decrease fluid accumulation. My sister came from the coast to visit, and brought her favorite dark handmade chocolates. Mom ate them all!!!!! LOL.

cheers--Sharon

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@springerspaniel you'll be splendid whatever you do. You have courage and strength!!!!

@Tekate HOLA! Where is my Tex-Mex lady?????????

@MamaBee hope your Mama is doing well and that the Covid cases are decreasing in her facility. Still enjoying your new ring? It really is marvelous. We went out today and I put my favorite pale yellow sapphire drop earrings on. They got a few side looks!!!! LOL.

cheers--Sharon

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Happy FriYAY!! NIRDI shoutout!
@canuk-gal I'm intrigued by your Tiffany cups! I'll look on the website. I absolutely agree that food and drink taste soo much using the proper vessel lol! Hope you can rest up this weekend. Thinking about your mom too.
Sending lots of love and good vibes to all! I hope everyone has a relaxing and restful weekend.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy FriYAY!! NIRDI shoutout!
@canuk-gal I'm intrigued by your Tiffany cups! I'll look on the website. I absolutely agree that food and drink taste soo much using the proper vessel lol! Hope you can rest up this weekend. Thinking about your mom too.
Sending lots of love and good vibes to all! I hope everyone has a relaxing and restful weekend.

I LOVE their houseware stuff! Please get some, I KNOW you'll LOVE them! (fine bone china)

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

It’s been freeezing here, well actually below freezing.

I hope Greg’s appointment went well today @missy, and it was all good news. Glad you’re enjoying all the lectures online, who’d have thought that we’d be able to source so much information on the internet? Don’t you ever wonder what we did before it?

When we signed the contract last February @canuk-gal, they said 10-12 months until the house was complete. Well here we are, and now they’re saying May. I’m so sorry about your Mum, you must be so worried about her.

I didn’t think it’d take you long to adjust to retirement @marcy and find other things to occupy your time :mrgreen: It’s amazing how quickly going out to work becomes a dim and distant memory. Glad you’re finding lots to keep you out of mischief.

So happy to hear Freddie is doing well @springerspaniel, it doesn’t take them long to bounce back. If only they knew how much worry they cause us!

I hope you’ve got a relaxing weekend coming up @bling_dream19.

We had snow yesterday and the roads were treacherous, but thankfully they’re a lot clearer today although the temps are still hovering around freezing.

Stay safe and warm everyone. :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @canuk-gal I so need to get a set of those Tiffany cups. My mini Coke will taste so much better out of them! I see they have espresso cups too but Marty wouldn't be impressed by those. I am sorry your mom is so frail but how nice she enjoyed her favorite dark chocolates. Nice you took today off and enjoyed some nice weather. It was very sunny here but never got above freezing.

@MamaBee I wore my EC ring and earrings today and thought of you. While I was in the drive through lane getting lunch I was enjoying the show on my finger. IMO you should add EC studs to your jewelry shopping list; I sure enjoy mine anyway.

@Austina I would be lying if I said I stay out of mischief. I saw your area was below freezing and roads were so bad. My sister and BIL lived in the Dallas area for a few years and I know the one time they had a dusting of snow my BIL (who is from Colorado) was the only one who showed up at work that day.

I've been watching the new Prime series Reacher today. It's pretty good especially if you like the Reacher books. This actor definitely fits the description of Reacher way better than Tom Cruise did.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls and happy Caturday Saturday!

@marcy thanks for your good wishes. We don't know the results yet. We have to wait for his urologist to call us. Thanks for enjoying my photos. I enjoy taking them. But I sure could have used a real camera for capturing a better seal photo. Oh well. I use what I have to the best of may abilities. I think you are always nice. LOL about not saying "welcome to the party" haha. Stay warm and go away snow and ice. And sweet you are getting more yarn for projects.

@canuk-gal all our snow is pretty much gone now from the mild temps that ensued after the storm and from all the rain we got for the past two days. Bye bye snow. Don't come back please.
I am sorry your mom is dealing with so much and very glad your sister visited and yay for your mom eating all the dark chocolate. My favorite. And double yay for taking the day off work. I hear you. I thought when I retired I might miss work but nope. Not even for a minute. And I enjoyed what I did for work but I didn't miss it. LOL. Continued healing vibes to your mom.

@Austina hopefully all the snow is melted by you now. Be careful in case there is any ice on the road or streets. Thanks for the good wishes for Greg. We won't have the results for a while. You're right. I don't know how we all survived without internet growing up lol. Sometimes though I wonder if we are better off for it or perhaps not. Have a good weekend.

@bling_dream19 have a fantastic weekend sweet lady.

@MamaBee woohoo congrats and it's about time. Whew that is a relief.

@Slick1 enjoy a good weekend.

@springerspaniel I hope yesterday was a decent day to finish the work week and enjoy a wonderful weekend. Oh I bet the seals by you are something to see and the deer too. I am always amazed when I see them since we are relatively close to the city. Always in awe. I am after all a city girl at heart but I do love being out here. Sort of a mix. Thanks for the good wishes for Greg. Biggest hugs to Freddie and Clyde.

Hi to everyone else. We had a good day yesterday and played card games and cleaned up (well Greg did-he is a marvel truly) the house. Feels good to have everything squeaky clean. Today and tomorrow I think are bitter cold but we shall see if we brave the outdoors. Enjoy a wonderful weekend all. XOXO.

Leaving you with Princess Gracie enjoying my heated blanket as we sat on the couch watching a good movie.

Screen Shot 2022-02-05 at 6.05.10 AM.png

Have a purrrrrrfect Caturday Saturday ((((Hugs)))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls and happy Sunday!

We went hiking yesterday and it was really nice despite the wind. I wore my cycling face mask to protect myself from the chilly wind and it worked like a charm.

There were lots of geese overhead. They are quite noisy. I tried taking a photo but they were far away despite sounding like they were right next to us lol.

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 6.17.27 AM.png

There was still lots of ice everywhere.

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 6.22.05 AM.png

Hope everyone is enjoying a lovely weekend. Big hugs to all.
Leaving you with my latest batch of applesauce that I made yesterday. My best batch yet. Greg approved. :)

First started cooking after washing and cutting. 11 large organic Granny Smith apples. 8 small organic gala apples.

Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 6.23.41 AM.png

After cooking and soaking for a few hours. Purrrrfect. Yummmmmm
Screen Shot 2022-02-06 at 6.23.54 AM.png

Have a sweet Sunday! ((((Hugs)))).

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bright and sunny here, 12C. YAY! I might take a spin around the block--or I mean walk. Still tooo icy for my bike, although I do see a few along the paths......gotta watch out for the Bobcats that have been reported hanging around the back yards.....

It is Sunday already--where did the weekend go? I wish my downtime wasn't so busy. Too much to do and too much stress. I did take down my Christmas tree today. LOL

Having a lot of sticker shock at the grocery stores--out prices have skyrocketed....inflation. Anyway.

cheers--Sharon

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi all! It’s been crazy here trying to make an adjustment to my husband‘s retirement! I have less time than I did before..It will be a huge adjustment but I’m happy he finally did it. He now sees how much I do during the day which is eye opener for him. It’s good..He’s been pitching in more..

@missy Emmy is still not insured..They are still hammering it out. It’s beyond ridiculous. I‘m so frustrated that I took Emmy out today and wore her… She’s so pretty..It’s making me want to reset Winter now. I’ll wait until next year. I’m still debating about whether to do the baguettes again. I keep saying I’m a one trick pony. I even thought about using the straight baguettes that are in the antique asscher/emerald cut (Libby) setting. They’re VVS1s..I may sell Ashlee..I would do it without the setting. It would be either through Jewels by Grace or Abe Mor…She’s a beautiful diamond but kind of small for me now..Darn SSS!

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! XO

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi all! It’s been crazy here trying to make an adjustment to my husband‘s retirement! I have less time than I did before..It will be a huge adjustment but I’m happy he finally did it. He now sees how much I do during the day which is eye opener for him. It’s good..He’s been pitching in more..

@missy Emmy is still not insured..They are still hammering it out. It’s beyond ridiculous. I‘m so frustrated that I took Emmy out today and wore her… She’s so pretty..It’s making me want to reset Winter now. I’ll wait until next year. I’m still debating about whether to do the baguettes again. I keep saying I’m a one trick pony. I even thought about using the straight baguettes that are in the antique asscher/emerald cut (Libby) setting. They’re VVS1s..I may sell Ashlee..I would do it without the setting. It would be either through Jewels by Grace or Abe Mor…She’s a beautiful diamond but kind of small for me now..Darn SSS!

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! XO

I wore jewellery today! WOHOO! I can relate to being excited!

Thought of you!!!!!!

Last edited:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Nirdi shoutout! Went to Tiffany today to try on some different carat sizes. I had never tried on a Tiffany solitaire and it really was a treat! I really liked the soleste band. Here is some eye candy! I'm sorry, it's hard to tell the sizes but I think the big soli is 2.5 and the blingy soli is 1.6. Hope everyone is having a great weekend love and hugs to all! 20220206_143415.jpg 20220206_142839.jpg

Attachments

• 20220206_143214.jpg
    20220206_143214.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 20220206_140722.jpg
    20220206_140722.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 19

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Tuesday!

@MamaBee ugh sorry, I hope it will all be straightened out soon. Big hugs. We need to see Emmy!

@canuk-gal swoon! Hope your mom is doing OK. XOXO

@springerspaniel big hugs to you and your furry crew...hope Sir Freddie is doing well.

@bling_dream19 double swoon! Looks fabulous.

@Slick1 hope you are enjoying a good week.

@Austina hope you receive good news this week about your house.

@mrs-b hope things are falling into place. And you and Tim are feeling well.

Hi to everyone else. Big hugs. We had a busy day yesterday and tomorrow very busy too. Today hoping for a nice hike. Have a wonderful Tuesday and be well. XOXO

Greg's working on an outdoor coffee table. He's using the wood he has left over from other projects.

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 5.38.03 AM.png

Enjoy a beautiful day.
Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 5.39.31 AM.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Hopefully today is window day!

Wow @missy, Greg is so clever, the coffee table looks fantastic. Hope all your appts go well today. How is everything with you?

It’s a wonder to me how anything gets done @MamaBee, everything seems to take so long. Bob & Shirley never had insurance for their house or jewellery, and probably came out ahead as they never had any claims either! Hope you get Emmy insured soon so you have peace of mind.

Sounds like you had fun at Tiffany’s @bling_dream19, both look great, and an upgrade in the future will be something to look forward to. You already have such lovely pieces to wear and enjoy now.

Continuing to send good thoughts for your Mum @canuk-gal.

We binge watched Reacher too over the weekend @marcy, and I do find the actor to be much more believable in the part than Tom Cruise. I’ve read mixed reviews, but we enjoyed it.

Hope the furry boy is continuing to do well @springerspaniel.

Hope everything is good with you @mrs-b.

Please keep everything crossed the windows arrive today!

Keep safe and warm :wavey:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Nirdi shoutout! Love the coffee table @missy Greg is very talented. My dad loves woodworking too and he's made me some special things over the years.
@Austina I love everything I have and am super grateful. Hope your beautiful home is coming along!
@marcy I really love your wedding set. I love how it is flush fitting. I might need to stalk/look :lol: and see if I can find a profile shot of how everything fits. It sounds like you are loving retired life and I'm so happy for you! My retirement is a long way off but I'm starting to be able to comprehend it more easily now.
Love and hugs to all!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy IMO the camera on your phone is a really good camera, they take great pictures! I was debating going out and take some pictures at sunset today but it is crazy windy! How unusual for Wyoming - ha ha. I did get more yarn. I started on another hat for Marty and picked up some yarn to make a friend of mine something for her birthday. Love the picture of Gracie you can tell her mind is going full blast. Cool to see so many geese and your applesauce looks great. Greg’s outdoor coffee table looks fantastic.

@canuk-gal I haven’t ordered those Tiffany cups yet but I am sure thinking about it. Glad you had a relaxing weekend and sunshine. We are pretty sunny this week and it gets above freezing during the day. That stupid wind is still messing with us though. Yay for wearing jewelry.

@MamaBee good luck to you and your DH adjusting to his retirement and being home! My mom started volunteer work when my dad retired. He worked 2 jobs and was only home on weekends for decades and then all of a sudden he was there. It’s nice he is pitching in to help you around the house. I’ve always said I go back to work to rest up after doing house stuff. Congratulations to him on retirement!

@bling_dream19 how fun to go try on rings at Tifany’s. I have their Etoile band and really like it. Thank you for the kind words about my wedding set. I have 5 bands I switched out with it and sure enjoy being able to change them out and yes they all set flush with it. I kind of went backwards with it too; I got the Tiffany band first so my ering has to work with that band.

@Austina I am glad you guys enjoyed Reacher too. I saw online today there will be a season 2. I dropped off some paperwork at the assessors office yesterday and 2 guys outside the door were talking about it as well. I agree - No way did Tom Cruise match the description of Reacher in the books. Hoping your windows arrived!

Since it’s above freezing for a change I’ve been running errands. I picked up groceries, dropped off some paperwork around town, wandered a few craft stores to get some yarn, turned in our tax paperwork, drove my car through a car wash and goofed off now and then. My sister and nephew were here on Sunday so I made cocoa brownies so we could have brownie sundaes for dessert. Wisely I sent the remaining brownies home with my nephew.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! It's Wonderful Wednesday!
We had a good hike yesterday and the weather was glorious.

@marcy wow you accomplished a lot as usual. Glad you had a good visit with your sister and nephew. Lucky nephew to get the brownie leftovers. Yummm. Hope your above freezing temps remain. It might hit 50F here today. Crazy but I will take it.

@MamaBee woohoo! Emmylicious!

@Austina fingers crossed for you today...cmon windows.

@bling_dream19 I loved those pieces he made for you. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

@Slick1 hope you are enjoying a good week and all is going smoothly.

@springerspaniel hoping all goes smoothly and soon you are in a much better work situation.

I have a doctor's appointment today. A bit apprehensive. And afterwards if we have time we shall go on a hike. Not sure if we will have time but it is a gorgeous weather day today. Hope everyone enjoys a wonderful Wednesday. XOXO.

Leaving you with a photo from our hike yesterday. Sorry it is not more interesting...the weather was too perfect haha.

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 5.39.59 AM.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results