Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:lol: I was holding everything in, but thank you anyway

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

NIRDI shout out!!! Sunny but bloody cold here! I went everywhere looking for winter boots for my Mom. What a task to buy foot ware for someone without trying them on!! I hope I found a winner. Sizes were very picked over.

Speaking of my Mom--my 2 sisters had a great family conference with her MD, 2 days ago. Everything right as rain. But today, she woke up confused, BP and pulse elevated and speaking her first language which she hasn't spoken in decades! If her BP and pulse don't decrease she might have to go to ER. Drew blood and checking for a UTI. My sister is there now with her. Good thing we are going tomorrow. Always a worry.

@sarahb no one forgets those COLD temps!!! I hate them!!! LOL
@missy hope you are feeling better soon.

Keep safe and well folks. I am off to a work Christmas GTG.

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls and happy Caturday Saturday!

@sarahb thank you. I wear it as it is by itself and maybe if it is cold (as in winter) I will wear it with a shrug. In warmer weather just on its own generally. Exercising does help the cramps but I bleed more when I do the treadmill I guess because of force and gravity. Thanks for your good wishes. I am tired of this. But one day at a time. Doing the best I can. I appreciate your kind words and generous support. Big hugs and much love and hope your weekend is wonderful.

@marcy I am with Sarah. Your sunrise and sunset photos are magnificent. Those colors. I bet you are so excited....you are almost there. Wow the time goes so fast. Sometimes I think back to HS and College and even graduate school and residency and I cannot believe all the decades that have gone by. It's a sobering thought. I miss so many animals and a few people who are gone. Life is hard when loved ones pass away. Sorry for the dark thoughts this morning. Have a bright and wonderful Caturday Saturday marcy. Meoww. Hugs to you.

@canuk-gal thank you. For the most part I feel OK. Just tired of bleeding and now not really bleeding when I am supposed to. That lining is growing. Why am I not shedding it? Ugh. Anyway continue with your smooth recovery and enjoy the visit with your mom. I hope this latest issue gets sorted out quickly and that she is fine. Hugs and lots of love.

@MamaBee this is surreal. That is all I want to say. Have a great weekend. Hugs.

Hi everyone else! Have a wonderful Caturday Saturday.
We got to cycle yesterday and it was so mild. But that has all changed now and it is winter and wet today.
Lots to do though so gotta get going.
Enjoy a wonderful weekend and hugs.

Since this is Caturday Saturday I am leaving you with Smitty who greeted us as we were cycling yesterday. Isn't he a handsome boy? :kiss2:

Screen Shot 2021-12-18 at 6.16.26 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oops almost forgot. We ran into Steve yesterday too and got to say hey to his babies.
So even though it is Caturday Saturday these kids deserve a mention. They are so cute.
Those faces. OMG.

Screen Shot 2021-12-18 at 6.17.36 AM.png

And lastly we had some hazy sun yesterday again. Might be the last of the sun we see for a while so enjoy.

Screen Shot 2021-12-18 at 6.17.53 AM.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Well, our last couple of hours here, the week has just flown by!

:lol: Those faces @missy! Glad you at least had a bit of sun to see you through till next year. I can’t believe how this year has simply flown by, so much has happened, and so many changes. Smitty is a beautiful colour, and he looks so sleek and glossy. It must be lovely to see all the animals while you’re out and about, and know they’re still safe. Sorry things are not going as planned, ugh, it’s so frustrating for you.

I hope things have stabilised with your Mum @canuk-gal and safe journey for your visit today. Hopefully by the time you get there, she’ll be back to her old self.

Wishing all the lovely NIRDIS a great weekend, we don’t get back home till late this evening. Unfortunately, there’s only one direct flight a week, so we have to go via Dallas, making it a long day.

It’s going to be quite a busy time, as we’re visiting Shirley on Monday, just staying one night, as she and her son are leaving on the 28th (for his job) and won’t be back for 18-24 months. I hope this won’t be the last time we see her.

Stay safe and well :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@MamaBee wow what a day at the water park - I wouldn’t have gone back either. Glad Costco has good cheesecakes. Yes, I will be free Thursday afternoon. I am so excited! Sadly our interstates are often littered with semi’s on their sides; our wind gust out in the open just knock them over. Going to Denver one time we saw about 15 between here and the state line. Pretty awful. I hope your DIL’s diamond is gorgeous. Homemade pizza sounds great.

@missy well darn your body isn’t cooperating on the forced shedding. Hope it does shed so you don’t have to go back to the doctor. That is awesome Greg got a bonus and can continue to work from home. I wouldn’t mind working from home but after last spring I have no desire to get out and about in all of our snow storms. I did get the mini cheesecakes made last night and bake the candy cane cookies this morning. I am ready as I’m going to be for the family coming tomorrow. Sadly I don’t have a clue what type of anemia I have which is really frustrating. He mentioned it might be MDS which is a type of bone marrow disease and can be cancerous plus lead to leukemia. Which is why post Christmas I’m going to go get copies of my blood tests and get an appointment with a hematologist. Thanks for your support. That stinks you have to repeat a blood test. Wow to 9400 miles this year. That is amazing! Thank you for the kind words about my pictures. Yes, where did the decades go. That is a dark though about retirement - it means I’m old and what happens next? Those puppies are adorable.

@sarahb I guess I didn’t know your came up with NIRDI - that is awesome. Yes Charles Schulz definitely gave the world a gift with Peanuts. I totally want to go to the Charles Schulz museum sometime. I’d be in 7th Heaven. We definitely deserve a room with a view; I love watching the sky no matter if it’s day or night. Thank you for the compliments of my sunrise/sunset photos. Sorry your wind has been crazy too; it’s sure been nuts here. My STD countdown is going down. Sweet.

@canuk-gal I hope your mom is doing better and seeing you brightened her day.

@Austina sounds like you had a lovely week. Safe travels going home and have a nice visit with Shirley on Monday.

We’ve been busy this weekend getting ready for the family Christmas here Sunday. We went out for breakfast and ordered in lunch via Door Dash today just so I didn’t have to cook for do dishes. I still have to dig out my Christmas dishes but other than that I got everything ready for tomorrow. Sounds like there will be 14 of us for dinner and fun. Marty got my new Snoopy in the yard today so I’ll have to go check it out in a bit - plus there is a comet I want to see. I glimpsed it last night but hoping the sky is clear and I can see it in a bit darker sky.

Take care,
Marcy #gonnaloveretirement

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Happy Sunday girls! Super windy Sunday here.

@Austina I know right? Those faces! I just want to scrunch them up and hug them. So sweet.
Hope you got home safely and the rest of the trip went well. Nice you will be visiting Shirley this week.
Enjoy a restful day.

@marcy I hope you have a wonderful visit with your family and I know the food will be amazing. Especially those mini cheesecakes. I am so sorry they dont yet have a diagnosis on the specific type of anemia, Keeping good thoughts for you.
You are going to love retirement. I know it. There is nothing not to love.

@MamaBee did Costco have the cheesecakes? Greg said he noticed the apple pies there. And they were huge. LOL.

@sarahb enjoy a wonderful Sunday.

@bling_dream19 hope you are having a good weekend.

@Slick1 hope all is going smoothly and things have been settled to your satisfaction.

@canuk-gal hope you are having a good visit with your mom.

Hi to everyone else.
We ran errands yesterday. It is much colder now and not cycling weather.
Today not sure what is on the agenda. Greg is feeling a bit under the weather so we shall see.
Enjoy a wonderful Sunday lovely ladies. Lots of love from me to you.

Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 6.14.23 AM.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

We’re home! Very long day yesterday as there were no direct flights, so ended up getting home at nearly midnight.

@marcy, I hope you have a lovely day with your family, and they appreciate all your hard work providing them with delicious food.

@MamaBee, Kim was talking about Schlitterbarn the other day, they’ve been with friends and had a blast. Hope you and yours are all safe and well.

@canuk-gal hope your journey was easy and you found your Mum in good form.

Oh no @missy, I hope Greg has started to feel better, please wish him well from us. We’ve also got cold temperatures here, it was freezing last night while we were waiting for the car to pick us up.

We’ve been out and spent a small fortune this morning at HEB, we went early before it got too busy, and have hopefully got everything we need for the coming week.

We’re off to see Shirley tomorrow, meet her 2 little grandsons, have lunch with her DIL too. I’ve not actually heard from Shirley for several weeks, so I’m wondering if she’ll even remember us :???: Not looking forward to the drive but hey ho.

On the plus side, my number plates and tag have finally arrived, so the car is all legal now, just have to sort out the plate change after Christmas to my personalised plate.

Hope you’re all keeping safe and warm, take care lovely NIRDIs :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Monday and the countdown to the 25th begins...

Welcome home @Austina I am glad it went without any issues. Given the situation I am relieved you are home and well. And glad you enjoyed a lovely time. Have a good visit with Shirley. I hope you are pleasantly surprised. Greg was feeling all better by yesterday late morning thanks for asking.

@marcy is this your last week? Woohoo. Hope you had a good time with your family GTG yesterday and I know the food was very yummy.

@springerspaniel hope whatever your plans are for the holidays it is a joyous one.

Speaking of joyous dear @bling_dream19 hope all is going well and you are looking forward to being with your family.

@Slick1 stay well and enjoy the holidays no matter how you decide to do it. You deserve time off work and I hope you enjoy it to the max.

@canuk-gal hope your weather isnt too brutally cold. We are warming up a bit (to the 40s lol) this week. So not terrible at all. And it looks to be a decent week weather wise here at least. Hope you can experience the same and hope you had a lovely time with your mom and that she is doing well.

@MamaBee I wish I could make you stricter with your family though I know it is none of my business. But please make sure everyone who is going to be visiting you at your home inside is tested. For the sake of your mom and you. Sending good vibe your way.

@sarahb hope you had a good weekend and are looking forward to a lovely holiday.

Hi @MMtwo, hope all is well with you and your family. Big hugs.

Hi to everyone else. We had a good walk/hike and saw seals yesterday! Gorgeous seals. Tis the season here to see them.

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 5.39.53 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 5.39.36 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 5.39.26 AM.png

Screen Shot 2021-12-20 at 5.39.18 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oliver wishes everyone a happy Winter!
Thinking of all of you and hoping hardships decrease and joy increases and that everyone remains well and healthy this holiday season. May all you wish for come true. XOXO.

oliverindiningroomwintersolstice.png

I took this photo yesterday afternoon as we played cards.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I just love the photo of the seals @missy, they look so happy! Ollie is look quite majestic in that pose! Glad to hear that Greg is feeling better, and thank you, we’re glad to be home safely too. There were too many A-holes at the hotel for our liking. There was a Govt mandate that people had to wear masks inside, and the number of people who just ignored it. Thoughtless, selfish and arrogant! We had an encounter at the lifts one day, when a couple with a small child tried to get in with us. They were unmasked, and I told them “NO, you’re not getting in with us without masks. He thought he was being clever by saying “I didn’t know you worked for the hotel”. Kim told him “It’s Govt law”. We saw her again another day, still unmasked, waiting to get in the lift, so I glared at her, and she slunk away! We’ve all tested today and are all negative.

The trip to see Shirley went well. Her DIL told me she was very excited to be seeing us again (it’s been 2 years) and for the most part, she was in good form. She was being really nice to her DIL, and interacting with the children. Her memory was a bit off at times, but she was otherwise OK, and looked like she’d gained a little weight, which was great, because she was just skin and bone when we saw her last. She did look a little frail, but that’s to be expected. It’s a very long, very boring drive there, but fortunately going on the back roads, there’s never much traffic. We woke up to thick fog yesterday morning, but luckily, it was all gone by the time we left.

We popped up to the house this morning, because we’d been told they were spray foaming this week, but nope, hasn’t happened. Only progress was the drip field had been covered up and grassed. Small progress, but at least something.

Kim had her sister and twins over today, so we had a noisy few hours while they were here.

I’m still tired from all the driving, so please excuse me for not mentioning you individually, but know I’m thinking of you all, and hoping you’re not too stressed out with holiday ‘stuff’.

Big love and hugs to you all :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s - Now 18 hours and counting!

@missy love the pictures of the seals. We got to see quite of few of them when we were at Pebble Beach. Such fun. Darn for weather not conducive to cycling. I am glad to hear Greg is feeling better and you are doing better as well. Hi Oliver!

@Austina yay for getting your plates and having a legally registered car now. Sweet. It sounds like your visit with Shirley went well. Do they have a closing date for your house yet? I bet you are tired after coming back from your trip then the long drive.

The family dinner and festivities went well. My young nephews teens and collage aged are so entertaining - nice young men. Dinner went off without a hitch and we had fun with the gift exchange. It was a long day but really nice.

Work has been challenging this week just because I’m ready to say bye - I can leave at 2:30 tomorrow. Sweet.

Marty’s clients were busy last night so he and I went out for a nice quiet dinner; it was really a nice break since I’ve been a bit distracted or maybe preoccupied lately. We drove around looking at Christmas lights after dinner.

I hope everyone is ready for Christmas. I have to wrap some gifts tomorrow for friends; they are coming over to play cribbage tomorrow evening. There will be 8 or 9 of us total. After that we are on our own for Christmas Day. It’ll be nice and quiet.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies.
Happy Thursday.

Sweet Tommy and Greg are heading to my sister's practice in Long Island today. Tommy is getting an echocardiogram. I am so nervous for him as I know Tommy is going to be terribly upset and anxious. I hate putting him through this but my sister is very concerned about his heart. We think it might be damaged from his hyperthyroidism. :(

Greg and I have had a few good hikes and card games the past few days. It is very easy to become a hibernating hermit for me lol. As the weather gets cooler I want to just stay inside. Luckily Greg manages to convince me to go out. But OMG I want the warm weather to come back.

@Austina I am so glad you had a lovely visit with Shirley and that she is doing better and has gained a few lbs. I can understand how tired you must be feeling as you have been very busy. I am sorry the house isn't ready yet but soon and in the meantime you are with your loved ones. What's better than that? Especially during a pandemic.

@marcy I am glad you enjoyed the family dinner and festivities. It sounds lovely. Glad you can leave work early today. That is sweet. And how nice you got to enjoy a quiet dinner out with just Marty. Romantic. I love looking at Christmas lights. So much fun. I bet you are ready to leave work for good. Woohoo.

Hi to everyone else. I cannot believe Christmas is almost here. Yesterday my mom invited Greg and me to Christmas (it is their anniversary 58 years married) at their house. Just the two of us. It is their anniversary. I was so tempted.

My dad is getting very frail and I am worried about him. But I just cannot be inside with anyone but Greg right now (without wearing our masks). She won't do it outside (and now it looks like rain Christmas anyway).

I am feeling guilty and worried but she says she understands and she knows that Greg just got another vaccine because he didn't make antibodies to the others. But still I hope that this isnt the last opportunity to see them together.
I am feeling stressed about this decision.

My dad fell the other day and my mom needed to call the ambulance to help get him up. She said he didnt break anything but they didnt do X-rays or an MRI so how can she know for sure? Ugh. Anyway sorry for the vent and long post. Just thinking out loud.

I love my parents so much and so does Greg. DARN pandemic. As soon as the weather gets a bit better we are going to visit them. Outside. My dad is on blood thinners and always cold now so that's another hindrance to being outdoors.

Thanks for listening. Am I making a big mistake? Greg isnt protected at all yet. He needs another 1.5 weeks to make antibodies. If he will. I know more goes into it than antibodies but I dont think he is protected at all. And neither is my dad but my mom refuses to get anything else now. They are double vaccinated and boosted but no reaction for my dad.

OK anyway have a wonderful day lovely ladies and if you have the energy please think good thoughts for Tommy and his echocardiogram today and please think good thoughts for a safe trip to and from Debbie's as it is a long long trip there and back.
Big hugs and have a great day. XOXO.

Screen Shot 2021-12-23 at 6.09.07 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Greg and I decided we’re going to see my parents Saturday. We will stay far apart. Everyone is tripe vaxxed and greg is quadruple vaxxed. We will wear masks since my parents want to be inside. Whew. I’m glad to see them. Each moment is precious and time isn’t promised to anyone. Thanks for letting me share. ♥️

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

@missy, you don’t know how glad I am to hear that you’ve decided to visit your parents. I read your post earlier, and decided not to reply immediately because I wanted to think about it. My initial reaction was go, visit them, because (God forbid) if anything did happen to them, I know you’d find it really hard to live with not having seen them.

You’ve taken every precaution you could up till now, and I feel that it’ll be safe to see them, you’re all vaxed and boostered, and will be masked. After living the way we have for nearly 2 years, I feel that there are just times that you have to accept that this is what you need to do in order to get through it. Our whole lives have been regulated by something that is out of our control, and it does feel good to do something that you choose to do. Go and enjoy visiting with them, I guarantee that you’ll feel a million times better afterwards.

I’m keeping everything crossed for Tommy.

No news on the house @marcy, we’re resigned to being patient, there’s nothing else we can do, I’m sure they’re just as keen to get it finished as we are. They have very little of our money, and lots of their own already invested, so it’s in their interest to get it done. Sounds like you had a great time with your family. Nearly done with work, woohoo, freedom here you come!

I’ve had a busy morning baking and prepping for Christmas Day. I’ve made sausage rolls, mince pies, meatballs (which were supposed to be for the freezer, but Adam wanted them now!) the stuffing, prepped the bacon rolls and mini sausages, and chopped up the Brussel sprouts ready for sautéing.

Kim did my nails for me yesterday evening and said the sweetest thing, she told me she’s so glad we have such a good relationship, and she’s got the best parents in law of all her siblings. I’m so happy she feels that way, because I’d hate for us not to get along so well.

Whilst I was cooking this morning, Adam came in to the kitchen and said how good it was we’re here - because I can put Kim through ’Good Wife bootcamp’ and teach her how to make his favourite things :lol: This was a joke because we actually know someone who told his wife that he wanted her to learn how to cook all his favourite things like his mother made!!!!! Needless to say, they got divorced.

I’m not sure how long any of the baked goods are going to be around, because Adam and Colin have already been helping themselves!

Take care sweet NIRDIs, and don’t stress out over the Christmas preparations. :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s.

@missy I am glad you are going to see your parents. Sounds like everyone is taking precautions and it is so important to spend time with your family whenever you can. I hate to hear your dad is so frail. Have fun! Hoping Tommy’s tests go well and he doesn’t get too upset.

I am down to 2 hours. Sweet. My boss got me 5 big retirement balloons. Should be fun to get them in my car in the wind today. He also got my a nice little jewelry box the he had engraved. His sorry you are leaving card is funny. It says me going can be summed up in 2 words - it sucks. A good friend is calling me Quitter. I’ll miss many people here. I don’t plan on saying goodbye as I might cry. Just leave.

We have friends coming over for cards tonight then will have a quiet weekend.

take care
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG so relieved and happy!!!! Just got my PTH results back. Long story but the first lab (Quest) screwed up so I had to repeat Tuesday and used a different lab (Lab Corp). Anyway my PTH went down with the 1500 mg of calcium supplementation! So so happy. NO parathyroid surgery for me. Not for now at least WOOHOO!!!!

Thank you @Austina and @marcy! I will return to reply to you both but just wanted to say I so appreciate you and all your lovely warm wishes. XOXO

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina we were in the same boat on our house but they gave us a date in the beginning and revised it about 2 weeks out later. They closed with us as expected. Hope it is sooner than later for you and Colin. That is awesome you have such a great relationship with Kim. Very nice for everyone. All of your cooking and breaking sounds delicious.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is awesome news @missy.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @marcy and @sarahb!
More good news…Tommy’s echocardiogram was clear!!! No damage to his heart!
So just waiting for the blood results now.

He is such a good boy. Not a peep from him either way or at the ver office. He’s a sweet baby.

651B8121-D3E9-44B8-A386-4E62BB74F359.jpeg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:dance: :appl:Woohoo @missy, good news all round, what a Christmas present!!!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! Pretty busy with Christmas prep but wanted to check in and wish everyone a Happy Holiday...

@Austina, loved the pic of you and your family, you look great. Glad to hear Shirley is doing pretty well. So nice that you and Kim have such a good relationship. Have a wonderful Christmas with Adam and Kim.
@marcy, congratulations on your retirement! I am happy for you. It will be an adjustment in some ways but it will be great to have your days all to yourself and not deal with all the headaches of work. Your family dinner sounds like it was fun, and enjoy your relaxing Christmas.
@missy, sorry to hear about your dad's fall and I'm glad he seems ok. Great news about your good test results and Tommy's clear echocardiogram. I'm glad you're visiting your parents, I think it will be good for everyone. You're taking precautions so try not to worry and just enjoy being with your parents.
@canuk-gal, I hope you're having a great visit with your mother and I hope she's doing ok.
@sarahb, thinking of you, sending some extra comfort and I hope you have a peaceful Christmas.
@springerspaniel, congrats on your career move! I know it's probably a little scary but I'm confident you are going to do fine.

Wishing everyone a very happy and healthy holiday season!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great news about Tommy’s heart @missy

@junebug17 thank you for the congratulations about retirement. I think it will sink in about January 4th I’m not going back to work. This is sure a busy time of year.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@missy I wrote in the good news thread..but had to repeat how happy I am that your PTH has gone WAY down! You needed this great news! I’m also happy that Tommy’s echo is clear! Finally some good news! I hope you’re sleeping light as a feather…Things are looking up!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oliver wishes everyone a happy Winter!
Thinking of all of you and hoping hardships decrease and joy increases and that everyone remains well and healthy this holiday season. May all you wish for come true. XOXO.

oliverindiningroomwintersolstice.png

I took this photo yesterday afternoon as we played cards.

He looks like an angel! We know better though! :lol-2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy Christmas Eve and Happy FriYAY!

Thank you for sharing my relief. It was weighing on my mind.

Tommy's thyroid results came back last night his thyroid is still high so we have to increase his meds again. It might take a while to get the meds since it is a holiday week the next week plus but I ordered it immediately and it is still waiting to be sent to the vet for approval. In the meantime we are just going to give him three of the pills we have for him vs 2 and that will work. It's hard to pill him once a day let alone three times a day lol but just happy his heart is good. Whew. What a year. For us all.

@MamaBee so happy your mom is doing better and my wish for you is a very merry Christmas with your loved ones. I missed the boat on getting tests. I didnt even have it on my radar. And now it seems we cannot get tests anywhere so unfortunately we cannot test before we visit. I am annoyed at myself for not even thinking about getting tests before it was too late. Since we weren't going anywhere I didn't even think of it. Doh. :/ And haha yes we know better. He is a little devil. It's too bad I love him because otherwise I could be free of him lol. Big holiday hugs.

@marcy thank you so much. And woohoo you are officially retired now!!! Right? I am excited for your new adventure and I know you are going to enjoy it. I hope you are feeling better each day and that your health issues disappear as fast as they came. Sending you lots of well wishes and big hugs.

@springerspaniel I hope you are enjoying a lovely and peaceful holiday week and all is going well. Freddie and Clyde are so sweet. Having them as part of your family brings such joy and I am so happy for you. Big hugs and lots of love. Be well.

@bling_dream19 happy FriYAY and Happy Christmas Eve! Thinking of you and sending lots of love and big hugs your way. Enjoy every moment with your loved ones.

@Slick1 woohoo happy holidays. Big bear hugs to everyone haha and please give Bear a big kiss and hug from me. Be well and enjoy. XOXO.

@Austina thank you dear friend. You are right and I knew it in my heart. Just worried about Greg and my parents getting sick. So we will do the best we can and hope it goes without incident. Darn pandemic keeps on going and going and going. Enjoy the holidays with Adam, Kim and Colin. I am not surprised Kim feels lucky to have such a wonderful MIL. She lucked out in that department and so did you. Great family anyone would be thrilled to be part of...Sending you lots of love and big hugs.

@junebug17 thank you and I hope you have a happy holiday with loved ones. Wise words I will adhere to. I am very fortunate to still have my parents here and pandemic or not I need to see them. It's funny because we did visit them in November but it feels like ages ago. And that was outside but well we will be inside this weekend. Have a merry Christmas with your family and be well.

@sarahb I hope you are enjoying a lovely week and spending time with your loved ones. I am sending you lots of love and big hugs and all that good stuff. Be well and enjoy. XOXO.

@mrs-b I am glad you had a good trip with Wendy and enjoyed yourselves. We all need time off from our devices lol. Merry Christmas sweet friend. XOXO.

@canuk-gal how are you? You are on my mind and I hope your visit is going well and your mom is doing well. Sending you lots of good wishes and hugs. Enjoy a merry Christmas. XOXO.

@MMtwo I hope you and your family enjoy a special Christmas and happy new year and all goes smoothly. Sending you lots of love and hugs.

@rainwood this was my favorite poem yet. And thank you for all your wonderful advice. This will be the last Christmas in the pandemic. I am willing it to happen so it will be. Next year with family and friends. Big hugs and lots of love. Be well.

Hello to everyone else. If I missed mentioning you I apologize. You are all on my mind and I am sending lots of love and good wishes to all the NIRDIs. Happy Christmas Eve girls. Enjoy!

Screen Shot 2021-12-24 at 6.10.17 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
merryxmasandhappynewyear2022snoopy.jpg

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Merry Christmas dear friends! I hope you have a wonderful, fun filled day! ❤️

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results