shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone for the good wishes, listening & support!
@MMtwo congratulations on your personal & professional accomplishments- you should be super proud of yourself!
@MamaBee Oh no i can't believe your mother fell & now has a bedsore. One thing after another

Thank you. I appreciate having a safe place to share it.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!

@MamaBee, I'm so sorry your mother needs so much care right now. You have to do what is best for both her and you. It would be extremely hard for you to care for her at home and she needs professional care and supervision. I've been through something similar so I understand how you must be feeling. I know your mother would like to go home but please don't be hard on yourself and try not to feel guilty. And try to keep your stress levels down as much as possible. Try to eat, stay hydrated, and get some sleep. Treat yourself once in a while. Easier said than done but It's really important that you take care of yourself.

@marcy, both your sapphire rings are just gorgeous, love the settings. Your temp ering set is stunning! And I love the new setting you chose for your ACA, it's going to look beautiful.

I am so sorry about your BIL's health issues, it must be a scary time for him and his family and I hope he gets some answers soon.

I'm sorry I'm late getting back to you - the brand of indoor grill my dd has is Phillips, she's had it for a few years and really likes it. You've probably already bought one by now LOL.

@Austina, glad to see the purchase of the house is official, congrats! Your dining room and the flowers are both so pretty, how sweet of Colin. I'm so happy you and Colin have had your first dose of the vaccine. I'm sorry for what Adam and Kim went through this past week and I was glad to see in the other thread that things are improving.

@missy, lovely scenery - looks like you and Greg are managing to make the best of the cold, snowy weather. I'm glad you're enjoying your new coat and glasses, such pretty shades of red. I was sorry to see your mother got so ill from the vaccine and I hope both your parents are doing well. I hope your upcoming doctors' visits give you some direction and guidance. Great news that Greg is feeling ok.

Hi @LLJsmom, so glad to hear you and your family are doing well. I've seen in other threads you're waiting on some bling, looking forward to seeing it.

@Powlabowla, I truly hope you don't have MS and I'm sending good thoughts about your dh's appointment. I know how stressful it must be for you. Sorry you're going through so much and your family isn't there for you. Please don't feel ashamed to share, it's what's going on in your life right now and you will get support and kindness here.

@MMtwo, I hope your friend is recovering well and he gets his disability soon...it's unbelievable how long it can take. Congratulations on getting the job, that's wonderful and I wish you all the best in your new position! Your glasses look great and you have a really nice collection.

@Bayek, just saw the pic of your fireplace, SO beautiful. Great news that you've had both doses of the vaccine. I am just so sorry about the mess you've been dealing with, and poor Mike, what a rough time and I hope everything gets back to normal soon.

@bling_dream 19, I was so glad to see things are going better, take care. <3

@Slick1 , how great you got the vaccine, although I'm sorry you didn't feel well afterwards and I hope it was short-lived.

@canuk-gal, your band is stunning, it's a pleasure to see your bling. Sorry about the grinding and I hope the guard helps. Yay to warmer temps and I'm glad your week at work hasn't been too bad. Sweet the optometrist liked your rings! But who wouldn't LOL.

@mrs-b, hopefully the Humira situation will be worked out soon so you can get some relief. Very sorry about your friend's father, such an overwhelming situation. Love the pic of you and Murphy, he's so sweet. And that's a cute pic of you and Tim. Hope your back improves soon, it must be tough dealing with chronic pain. How great that Eleanor and David are visiting, will be wonderful to have the extra company.

@springerspaniel, good luck with your papers, and I'm glad Ellie is doing well, although I know the winter must be hard on her.

Thank you all for your good wishes for my niece and nephew, they have both recovered and are doing great. Dh has an appointment for late April for the vaccine but he keeps checking pharmacies every morning for an opening. I'm hoping my dd can get the vaccine soon since she is a teacher and is doing in-class teaching. I'm in the last group so it will be a while for me - It's ok, I'm a patient person LOL.

Nothing much new with me. Dh and I are just doing the usual this weekend, watching golf and doing take-out.

I'm sorry some of the Nirdis are going through difficult times...I can relate to a few of them and I know it makes life very hard sometimes...I'm sending strength and comfort to you. XXX

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies, popping in and wishing you all the best. I’m sorry it’s been a rough road. Even without a global pandemic seems we all have enough on our plates.

@Polabowla sorry you’re feeling alone. I hope it’s not MS. Hope your DH is feeling better.
@mrs-b i hope your back improves. Sciatica is so painful. Back issues are so complicated. Hope the humors works for you.
@missy thinking about you and Greg
@MamaBee so sorry about your mom. Hope the situation improves.
@junebug17 hi!!! I think about that dinner and was so happy I had a chance to meet you. Those are memories that come back so clearly these days.
To all. Sorry I can’t remember all the details to everyone’s updates. I wish you all well and that you stay safe, and get the vaccinations you need. Xoxo Llj

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and happy Sunday.

@Polabowla I am so sorry. I know how isolating it must be to have your family and friends turn their backs on you. Just when you need them most. There are no words. All I can offer is my shoulder to cry on and comforting hugs and good thoughts and wishes. You and your DH remain in my thoughts and prayers every single day @Polabowla. Every single day. My heart goes out to you. I hope it isn't MS but if it is I can share uplifting stories about a few of my friends who are living with MS and doing so well. In any case sending you big hugs and so many well wishes. I know we don't know each other IRL but I am here for you any way I can be. I get how it is to feel scared and yes even alone. Please don't hesitate to reach out. I am on loupe troop and my email is there. ((((HUGS)))).

@LLJsmom finally. That is all. Big hugs to you sweet friend.

@MMtwo thank you for sharing. What a wonderful career and way to make the world a better place. Not only beautiful on the outside but you are beautiful on the inside too. Love your glasses collection. Sweet. Hugs and more hugs and thank you for making people's lives better. Every day. You deserve all the success in the world. (((HUGS))).

@MamaBee you are a smart cookie and magoo my foot haha. So glad it all went according to plan yesterday and sending you lots of hugs and healing wishes for your momma. XOXO.

@Slick1 I am so sorry to hear of the family member who is not feeling well and healing dust being sent his way. I hope yesterday went as well as possible and sending you big hugs.

@junebug17 I am so pleased for you that your niece and nephew are recovered and doing well and I hope your DD can get the vaccine very soon. As a teacher she should go to the head of the line IMO. Of course my opinion counts for nothing in all of this but my good thoughts are being sent to your family. I hope your DH can get his vaccine soon too. Enjoy golf and take out this weekend. A perfect way to spend the winter weekend. XO.
I went to the Optometrist today--a lovely French Canadian Dr. All is good, I just hadn't been in 5 years. I might need some stronger readers...... She said she liked my rings!! LOL (sapphire and spess)

Bright sunny day here--again windy but +4C is OK with me. People are out in shorts and cycling. Well, no. @missy those white out snow storms give me goosebumps.

I made some homemade chicken soup--and roasted the bones like @Asscherhalo_lover ! We learn a lot on PS!!

Well of course the optometrist would notice and appreciate your rings dear Sharon. We are a smart bunch :) I am glad it is bright and sunny by you and hahaha yes we have some of those shorts wearing people in winter here too. Crazy but different strokes for different folks what can I say :lol: I am with you re the white out snow storms. What a winter. What a twelve plus months and counting...I am grateful for you girls. Glad you enjoyed the chicken soup that @Asscherhalo_lover shared the recipe for...speaking of which...and ((((HUGS)))) to you Sharon. Enjoy a lovely and bright Sunday. XOXO.

@Asscherhalo_lover hello! Hope the new baby is bringing you all so much joy and happiness and it really is heartwarming to have such wonderful things happening despite the pandemic. Gives us all hope for a brighter future.

Speaking of a bright future @bling_dream19 hope your weekend is bright and sunny and your mom is recovering nicely. And the bling is keeping you warm. Big hugs.

@mrs-b you are a dear. Thank you for caring. I have no words to express my gratitude. For everyone who has stood by me during this challenging time. It brings tears to my eyes and a warmth to my soul. Life is hard and very challenging but when one has true friends it helps bring a sweetness that makes all the difference. Sending you continued well wishes and hoping next week brings you much relief. (((HUGS))).

@Bayek keeping you and your family in my thoughts. (((HUGS))).

@sarahb big hugs.

@springerspaniel how is your weekend going and how is work going? Big hugs to you and Ellie and the rest of your sweet family. XOXO.

@Keeliamira keeping good thoughts for you.

@rainwood big warm hugs and much love.

@MarionC sending you and Kine warm hugs and love. You bring joi de vivre to everything and everyone.

Hi to everyone else. Sending you warm hugs and much love across the miles.

Yesterday was a bright sunny cold day and we got to go for a nice long walk in the woods. Woohoo. It really lifted my spirits to go out and enjoy nature. Today I am hoping for the same before the storm that is due to arrive tomorrow.

We tried capturing the icicles that were on the trees yesterday. It was eery and magical.

iciclesonthetreeintheswoods.png

missysnow.jpeg.png

Wishing everyone a bright and sunny Sunday. Be well and stay safe and sending you warm hugs.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina so glad for Adam and Kim that there heat and water are back at full operating capacity. What are you and Colin doing today? XOXO.

@marcy hope your weekend is going very well and you are finding time in between chores to enjoy. How is your BIL doing? Keeping good thoughts for him. (((Hugs))).

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
@junebug "I hope your friend is recovering well and he gets his disability soon...it's unbelievable how long it can take. Congratulations on getting the job, that's wonderful and I wish you all the best in your new position! Your glasses look great and you have a really nice collection."

Hi Junebug, thanks for checking on my friend. We are watching his case on the Social Security website every day. They have closed his SSDI case, but are processing his SSI case after a medical determination. In short, I believe he has been awarded SSI, but we have to wait for it to finish processing. This week makes 9 months of waiting. Poor guy is absolutely wretched with anxiety. On a good note, he had back decompression surgery a couple of weeks ago and is now out of constant pain and can stand taller. So his life has been improving. YAY!

PS: and thanks for your good wishes and kind words too!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

A balmy +8C! Overcast--had a nice walk. Paths are very busy (and full of dog poo is there a poo emotie?) Didn't like the poo much! lol

Hope everyone is well. I hope work isn't too hectic this week.

Happy Sunday folks!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy your deck reminds me of ours this time of year - except for the ocean in the background ha ha. Thanks for the hugs and I am keeping you and Greg in my thoughts. Enough of messing with Greg and Missy! Stay safe and warm; sorry Wyoming is out there sharing it’s weather with you (and the rest of the country).

@Austina I am glad you are with me on lamb stew; when I mentioned it I was thinking - watch that is your favorite meal. It had cinnamon in it too, I truly disliked it. I bet Adam and Kim enjoyed having showers. My sister said her kids were having trouble finding gas stations with gas. Not a bad idea to have a generator. I am sure Missy and Bayek can chime in on house generators but the one we had in our 5th wheel needed service every time we took the RV out for the first time in the spring. Seems like the winter basically killed it. That is so sad about the gentleman at the bakery, very nice to have a fund raiser for his family. I am sure the vaccination center appreciated you dropping off treats for them.

@mrs-b I believe my BIL is 74 but not sure. He is older than my oldest sister. They generally eat well - the entire family loves salads and fresh veggies. He does have a belly which I know can cause problems for the heart but I wouldn’t say he is obese or anything. I hate to hear you’ve been through something similar but glad to hear you are doing everything you can to be healthy. I hope they figure out what they are dealing with soon. LOL I have to tell you @Bayek would be a good pioneer woman - I always say if I was a pioneer woman west on a wagon train they would have shot me or left me on the side of the road to die. I’d be whining I’m hot, I’m cold, I don’t like bugs. I hate to hear you are still and pain and having problems getting a second opinion. Good luck on that! Big hugs to you. That’s a lot of snow in your back yard; how nice of Tim to shovel a path for you. Love the picture of you and Tim; you are a very cute couple.

@Polabowla I hate to hear the doctor is exploring you may have MS; I hope they figure out what it is and get you feeling better. Big hugs to you and I hope your family realizes reaching out and saying even hi makes a huge difference.

@canuk-gal not bad only needing stronger readers. Sweet she noticed your pretty rings. Mmm to chicken soup; sounds delicious.

@MMtwo it is totally understandable you are excited and elated for your new job. That is quite fascinating what you do and how you have developed and created a new career for yourself. That is awesome! Sweet to be able to upgrade your diamond. Do tell me more what you are considering. Your curls look great and you look so cute in your glasses. How fun to have so many pairs of glasses to wear. Mmm wine.

@MamaBee I am so sorry you mom has developed a bed sore; hopefully they get that taken care of right away. That is too bad she fell but glad she wasn’t hurt. Good luck arranging all of your shots.

I made tacos for lunch and had a strawberry pancake for breakfast. I have no idea what's for supper.

It's windy as crud here again. The closest I came to being outside is I heard something in the garage. I was sure someone was messing in the garage or it was a bit rat - I was right! Marty was the big rat. Ha Ha. He finally put his sandbags back in to the bed of his pickup.

I wish I believed in naps; I'd be taking one now. I am working on my new article and it must be boring because it is putting me to sleep. I have it mostly done; I'll proof it again later and get it sent off. If I don't get it in tomorrow it won't make the paper next weekend for the beginning of March.

Last I checked my FedEx box - with or without a ring inside - was in Denver. I maybe should have mailed it Monday or Tuesday as I'm sure FedEx is backed up in Houston. I am quite anxious to get the new ring. I had to email Brittany about ring size - like a dork I told her the size I wear on my right hand so it would fall all over the place on my left hand. It’s not like they can’t resize it though at WF after ordering it in. I am having it made slightly bigger than the ring I sent them since the band is thicker and wider.

Take care.
Marcy

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 I am glad your niece and nephew are doing well. Thanks for the info on the indoor grill; I have not bought one yet. We were watching golf this weekend too.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Nirdi shout out!
Thank you for all of your prayers, kind words and love. I'm sorry I've been out of the loop. My mom is doing much better. I am so grateful and I feel like I've gotten a second chance with her and it's really opened my eyes to how precious life is.
@missy your posts are just the sweetest to me and others. Thank you for being such an accepting loving person. You are always on my mind and I'm sending you a big hug and love for this big week that you have.
@mrs-b I'm thrilled to have your beautiful eternity! You designed it so beautifully and it was given to you with love and that gives the ring extra special energy! I am hoping and praying to have a long lasting and happy marriage like you and many other Nirdis here.
Here is my beautiful Leon Mege eternity set in platinum! I feel complete and absolutely thrilled to have this stunning eternity! I smile and feel a surge every time I look down and see the sparkle and then turn my finger and see the back sparkling! Now that is exciting!
20210220_102653.jpg 20210220_102650.jpg
@Austina so much exciting new for you! Congratulations on your son and daughter in law marriage! How wonderful and I wish them a lifetime of happiness. Congratulations on your beautiful new home!
@Bayek thinking about you in Texas and my heart goes out to you and all Texans.
@marcy hey girl! I always love hearing your meals and your cleaning and your humorous writing. I've been at my parents house for the last month and they've really been enjoying the meals that I'm making. I'm back to work the last few weeks so I'm mainly making dinners and everyone is happy. Tonight was salmon, quinoa and yes we got a chuckle about the commercial about how to say quinoa lol, and salad and veggies. We are trying to reduce the inflammation. I love your new ring setting and I'm really excited for you. And I adore all of your blue sapphires!
@mm2 Congratulations on your new job! You have helped many people.
@powlobola I'm so sorry you are in pain and alone from family. You've got us!
@junebug17 thank you for your sweet words you always have the right words.
@MamaBee thinking about you and your stress and am really sorry to hear about your mom. I hope she heals soon and you can rest.
I'm on phone and its late so please forgive brief and not getting everyone.
Love and hugs to all! Thank you again for all of the support and kind words and prayers. Its been working and means so much.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s.

@bling_dream19 your eternity band is lovely. You will totally love wearing it. That is great your mom is doing better and you’ve been there helping and preparing delicious meals. Yes, life is precious so I try to live it to the fullest each and every day.

I’m at work and cold. Nothing new there. We have hurricane force winds again. Glad I don’t have far to go to get in my car after work.

I even dug out my sapphire bracelet today. May as well wear more sapphires, right?

My ring box is still in Memphis. Poor little ACA is out there in the dark, scared and alone thinking I’ve abandoned it just because the head it all bent and crooked. Soon it will know I’ve picked a pretty new house for it and we will be together again some day at the local FedEx store. #Martysaysiamweird

Take care
Marcy

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you everyone for the well wishes!
You have no idea how much it means to me!

@bling_dream19 it's great you can be there with your parents & support one another!
@marcy You are too funny

So i am very upset & idk... i have a very close friend for over 25 years who has changed & not been supportive the last few years. It's hard bec she moved away & we don't really talk on the phone (whenever she visits locally there is always an excuse why she can't get together w me). I hesitated telling her about the diagnosis & unfortunately my instincts were right.
I guess she "means well" (hate that phrase) but instead of being supportive, i got a bunch of questions about my drs qualifications, if im sure etc.
This road to diagnosis has been hell on earth for longer than i can say & she knows it. She knows my family doesn't care.

I am so hurt & upset right now.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
I just needed her sympathy over getting this diagnosis & understanding how in a way im relieved to know but how alone and sad i feel (i did tell her that too).

It's unfortunately not the first time either. When i finally saw her in person, we got to talking about something painful for me & she literally said ok onto something more fun.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww I am so sorry @Polabowla. If it helps at all I completely understand how you are feeling. Sending you big virtual hugs right now. And keeping you and your DH in my thoughts. (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sorry girls I will be back tomorrow. Just a long day. Hope everyone is doing OK.
@marcy lots of bling dust going your way. And bling dust to another NIRDI too. XOXO

@bling_dream19 SWOON! XOXO

@Slick1 I am thinking of you and about the family too. Hope everyone will be OK.(((Hugs))).

@MamaBee your text made my day. SO happy about your mom's new residence and now you can breathe a sigh of relief. Hugs.

@MMtwo thinking of you and hugs.

Hi to everyone else. See you tomorrow. XOXO.

Screen Shot 2021-02-22 at 3.21.04 PM.png

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Polabowla i am sorry your friend disappointed you with her reaction. I do believe she was trying to offer support by trying to come up with an idea or suggestion that could help you. It’s hard to know exactly what to say to help or comfort someone. Maybe in a few days revisit the conversation with her and just ask her for her support and sympathetic ear. Her nature may be to try and figure out how to solve problems rather than offering emotional support. Big hugs to you. So sorry you are going through this.

Polabowla

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you @missy i hope your day gets easier!
@marcy I guess in her own way she wants to make sure my dr is qualified, ethical etc but i question enough. And my other close friend & family always insist im not really physically sick, its just anxiety, (and instill such doubt) so this feels like yet more questioning & not believing me. And i don't need questions! I just need someone to say wow what a load of mixed feelings you must be having.

I'm a very empathetic person so i guess that resonates with me more .

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I’m soooo sorry @Polabowla, I just can’t believe how cold and callous these people are being. What kind of friends or family are they? Sadly, I’ve known people like this, and honestly, for your own sanity, it’s best to just cut them out of your life and move on. I have a friend who was diagnosed with MS, and honestly, she started on a drug regime, and has been doing really well. The sooner you get the help you need, the better, it’s hard to keep battling on when you feel everything is hopeless.

Not weird @marcy, just a concerned parent :lol: It’s nerve wracking waiting for a parcel to get where it’s going, and even more nerve wracking, when it’s on it’s way back. Ugh to the awful weather and cold, isn’t it supposed to be nearly spring? I’m keeping BIL in my thoughts and hoping he’ll get the medical attention he needs to make a good recovery.

Wow @MMtwo what a lot you’ve been through in your life, and kudos to you for ensuring that you’ve used the experience to do such worthwhile work. Congrats again on the new job, they’re lucky to get you. I love your new avatar, that puffy crown :kiss2:

Good news your niece and DH are doing well @junebug17 and fingers crossed your DH and DD can get their vaccines a.s.a.p. It really does seem so hit and miss there, we’re just so grateful at how well things are being handled here. Keep safe and well, it’s hard being patient.

I’m sorry to hear your Mum had a fall @MamaBee, but very relieved to see in another thread that you’ve found a really nice place for her to go to soon, and you’ll be able to visit her. It’ll make life a lot easier for both of you, and hopefully ease the strain on both of you.

What great news that your Mum is doing so well @bling_dream19, it’s been such a hard time for you and I’m glad that life has got easier. Your new ring is a real stunner, not surprising considering who it’s previous owner was.

Your photo is just so adorable @mrs-b - love shining from every pore!

It’s a good job we’re such a resilient lot @LLJsmom - of course having the NIRDIS to lean on certainly helps.

Hoping that everything is back to normal @Bayek, what a bizarre week that was.

Have a good rest tonight @missy and take it easy, you’ve had more than your fair share of tough days.

We went out for a walk yesterday and today, it‘s nice to get out again. We’ve got the car booked in for it’s annual service tomorrow, I doubt we’ve done more than a couple of hundred miles since last years.

Sending you all virtual hugs and love :wavey:

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Hi NIRDIs. The day is hopping. I'll update more later (and answer questions) but sending extra vibes out to the wonderful, incomparable Missy. HUGS...hang in there and good luck tomorrow!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina I will be quite nervous when my ring is on the way back. I sent Marty a text and said my ACA has no one to sparkle for in the dark confines of a FedEx box. He responded “flake”. I am so over this winter but sadly we’ve got at least 3 more months to go. Ugh. Maybe I should move to Texas too. Thank you - I hope my BIL gets answers on Friday. A couple of walks sound really nice; glad the weather is decent for you. Good luck with the car servicing appointment tomorrow.

@MMtwo hope your evening isn’t as hopping as your day. I was kind of a Gordon Ramsey at work today but more mumbling things to myself than having outbursts. The teddy bears at my desk were shocked at some of the words coming out of my mouth.

My BLT for supper was delicious.

Laters,
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Daisys and Diamonds I have been thinking of you and sending many hugs and much love your way. I am so sorry for your loss and there are no words to begin to touch the pain I know you are in right now. I have only gentle hugs and good thoughts for you. Tibby was a beloved baby and had the best life possible. I hope that brings you some comfort. He is with your mom and dad and Tinky now. (((HUGS))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls and happy Tuesday.

@marcy
My ring box is still in Memphis. Poor little ACA is out there in the dark, scared and alone thinking I’ve abandoned it just because the head it all bent and crooked. Soon it will know I’ve picked a pretty new house for it and we will be together again some day at the local FedEx store. #Martysaysiamweird

Any bling updates? And yes to sapphires. Sapphires are always bluetiful. Hope work is going A OK. And that those hurricane winds have calmed down. I don't like high winds. They scare me and take out power lines. Big hugs to you.

@Austina speaking of power lines hope Adam and Kim are back to normal and that Texas is recovering. Hugs to you and Colin and thank you again for thinking of me. I cannot tell you how much it means to me that you are my friend. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 makes me happy seeing you wear your bling so joyfully. Big hugs and continued recovery dust to your mom.

@MMtwo thank you for your good luck wishes and right back at ya. I am still excited for all your good news and cannot wait to hear more. Big hugs and lots of good luck with your new job. XOXO.

@Polabowla how are you feeling today? What tests are they running to rule out MS? How is your DH doing? Keeping you both in my thoughts and sending warm hugs your way.

@mrs-b big warm hugs to you dear lady. You are such a sweetheart. What is the update re Humira. I am continuing to send you lots of good vibes and hoping hard the medicine gets to you ASAP. And that it is a miracle drug. I am obsessed with it helping you and to that end sending so many powerful vibes your way. I am sorry I haven't been in a more upbeat mood. Sometimes I just have to let it wash over me and then I snap out of it. The surgery is weighing heavily on my mind but equally upsetting is my other diagnosis and well I worry about the future. Will I be incapacitated? Will my life as I know it over? It's hard to think about that as a possibility given how active Greg and I are and I know it is best not to think too far ahead in the future and just take it one day at a time. Thank you sweet friend. XOXO.

@canuk-gal our temps are finally warming up here. For a bit at least. What a long haul winter has been. How is work going this week? How are you feeling? How is your family? Big hugs and lots of love being sent your way.

@Bayek you remain in my thoughts. Hugs and love.

@junebug17 hope the week is going well. When are you guys heading back to SC? I am excited we might be getting some nice weather this week. Fingers crossed. XOXO.

@MamaBee your good news buoyed me yesterday thank you. It really did. Sending you so many good wishes and big hugs. You are a wonderful DD, wife, mother, friend and more. (((HUGS))).

@Slick1 continued well wishes being sent your way and your family's way. Hoping for good news soon. XOXO.

@springerspaniel hi there, hope all is going smoothly. (((Hugs))).

@Daisys and Diamonds more gentle (((hugs))).

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well.

Lots on the agenda today. Morning telemedicine with my first opinion surgeon. Not sure what can be done during an initial for hyperparathyroidism on the telemedicine visit but this is his protocol during Covid. I will have to go in for scans (with dye), more blood work etc.

Then late this afternoon I have another telemedicine call with my friend who is a gynecologist for further eval of my BHRT regime. My original gynecologist actually came through late afternoon yesterday and prescribed what I wanted but I decided it couldn't hurt to get my friend's opinion. She is very smart. We have been friends since college and I know she will do her best for me.

In between we might run errands or not. I don't know. I woke up tired lol. The weather isn't helping as yesterday it rained and snowed all day. The temps are warming up though so that is something.

I hope all you lovely ladies have a wonderful day. Sending you much love and well wishes.

Leaving you with our sunset last night.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 7.01.14 AM.png

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Daisys and Diamonds I have been thinking of you and sending many hugs and much love your way. I am so sorry for your loss and there are no words to begin to touch the pain I know you are in right now. I have only gentle hugs and good thoughts for you. Tibby was a beloved baby and had the best life possible. I hope that brings you some comfort. He is with your mom and dad and Tinky now. (((HUGS))).

Oh no @Daisys and Diamonds I didn’t see this before now...I’m so sorry..:cry2:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
GM girls and happy Tuesday.

@marcy

Any bling updates? And yes to sapphires. Sapphires are always bluetiful. Hope work is going A OK. And that those hurricane winds have calmed down. I don't like high winds. They scare me and take out power lines. Big hugs to you.

@Austina speaking of power lines hope Adam and Kim are back to normal and that Texas is recovering. Hugs to you and Colin and thank you again for thinking of me. I cannot tell you how much it means to me that you are my friend. XOXO.

@bling_dream19 makes me happy seeing you wear your bling so joyfully. Big hugs and continued recovery dust to your mom.

@MMtwo thank you for your good luck wishes and right back at ya. I am still excited for all your good news and cannot wait to hear more. Big hugs and lots of good luck with your new job. XOXO.

@Polabowla how are you feeling today? What tests are they running to rule out MS? How is your DH doing? Keeping you both in my thoughts and sending warm hugs your way.

@mrs-b big warm hugs to you dear lady. You are such a sweetheart. What is the update re Humira. I am continuing to send you lots of good vibes and hoping hard the medicine gets to you ASAP. And that it is a miracle drug. I am obsessed with it helping you and to that end sending so many powerful vibes your way. I am sorry I haven't been in a more upbeat mood. Sometimes I just have to let it wash over me and then I snap out of it. The surgery is weighing heavily on my mind but equally upsetting is my other diagnosis and well I worry about the future. Will I be incapacitated? Will my life as I know it over? It's hard to think about that as a possibility given how active Greg and I are and I know it is best not to think too far ahead in the future and just take it one day at a time. Thank you sweet friend. XOXO.

@canuk-gal our temps are finally warming up here. For a bit at least. What a long haul winter has been. How is work going this week? How are you feeling? How is your family? Big hugs and lots of love being sent your way.

@Bayek you remain in my thoughts. Hugs and love.

@junebug17 hope the week is going well. When are you guys heading back to SC? I am excited we might be getting some nice weather this week. Fingers crossed. XOXO.

@MamaBee your good news buoyed me yesterday thank you. It really did. Sending you so many good wishes and big hugs. You are a wonderful DD, wife, mother, friend and more. (((HUGS))).

@Slick1 continued well wishes being sent your way and your family's way. Hoping for good news soon. XOXO.

@springerspaniel hi there, hope all is going smoothly. (((Hugs))).

@Daisys and Diamonds more gentle (((hugs))).

Hi to everyone else. Hope all is well.

Lots on the agenda today. Morning telemedicine with my first opinion surgeon. Not sure what can be done during an initial for hyperparathyroidism on the telemedicine visit but this is his protocol during Covid. I will have to go in for scans (with dye), more blood work etc.

Then late this afternoon I have another telemedicine call with my friend who is a gynecologist for further eval of my BHRT regime. My original gynecologist actually came through late afternoon yesterday and prescribed what I wanted but I decided it couldn't hurt to get my friend's opinion. She is very smart. We have been friends since college and I know she will do her best for me.

In between we might run errands or not. I don't know. I woke up tired lol. The weather isn't helping as yesterday it rained and snowed all day. The temps are warming up though so that is something.

I hope all you lovely ladies have a wonderful day. Sending you much love and well wishes.

Leaving you with our sunset last night.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 7.01.14 AM.png

@missy I’m thinking of you today..and hoping you get some clarity about how to proceed...Big hugs hugs and love to you..

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

We had a bit of drama here today. Both Colin and I could smell gas this morning, but we were in a rush, as we had to drop the car off early. Anyway, when we got back, we could still smell it, so called out the guy who services our boiler. He came relatively quickly, did all the tests, and said he couldn’t detect a leak anywhere. So we’re none the wiser, just a lot of money lighter - still, better to be safe than sorry!

Yum @marcy I do like a BLT, only without mayo, I just can‘t stand the stuff :lol: I hope your ring has reached it’s destination today and been set free from the confines of it’s dark prison!

I hope the telemedicine calls were productive @missy, and woohoo to getting the call for your vaccinations, about time, and one step nearer to things getting back to normal. I saw on your other thread that you got an amended prescription for your HRT, I hope it helps and that your call with your GYN friend clarifies the dosage. It’ll be great to get at least one thing sorted and under control. Please don‘t let the dark thoughts of ‘what if’ crowd your mind, you are going to get through this because I know you won’t give up on finding the way forward. Stay strong sweetheart.

No problems with the car, not surprising as we’ve done virtually no mileage in the last year :mrgreen:

How‘s everyone doing today, I hope you’re all doing well and keeping safe? I’m feeling optimistic that all the data is showing such great results from the vaccines, we’re going to get through this, just need to be careful and continue cautiously.

Big hugs and love to each of you, you’re an amazing bunch of ladies! :wavey:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Had a warm day yesterday then the white out came....LOL...jut enough wet snow to make a mess. Big puddles everywhere and I prolly used half my windshield washer today.....had to make the rounds to get stuff for DH birthday tomorrow.

But if feels like Spring! OKOK That is a bit optimistic but I am an optimist!

@Austina scary business to smell gas...

Hope our Texas folk are OK. I can't imagine the clean up, etc, being very easy.

@missy hope you are feeling OK post vaccination. Hope your appt. went well.

@junebug17 nice to hear from you!

@marcy I love BLT's also--even better if someone makes it for me!

@MamaBee I hope your Mom is receiving proper treatment for her skin breakdown. Just heartbreaking. Hope the new facility is better suited to her needs.

Take care folks.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Daisys and Diamonds big hugs to you. I am so sorry for your loss.

@missy sorry you are dealing with these health issues. Hope your appointments went well today, that’s nice of your friend to give you a second opinion too. Big hugs to you. One day at a day; it’s hard to not worry about what can happen. Glad your weather has improved. Beautiful sunset.

@MamaBee thinking of you and your mom. I hope you had a lovely day.

@Austina oh no to smelling gas. Glad you had it checked out. I left one of our burners on our gas stove on low all night; Marty saw it when he walked out in the morning and the lights weren’t on yet. Luckily our house is big enough it didn’t “gas” up the house but I sure check those knobs when I do dishes and before going to bed. Sweet your car got a good report card. I am with you on no mayo on my BLT. I also am not a mayo fan.

@canuk-gal happy birthday to your DH! Darn that white stuff came out and made a big mess around there. Our white stuff is mostly melted until of course Mother Nature decides to replenish it. Come on by I’ve got more bacon; I’ll make you a BLT.

My ACA has arrived at Whiteflash. Apparently the next step is they inspect it probably to make sure and confirm it’s my diamond. I haven’t got the bill for my ring yet either. I am sure this will all be resolved this week.

Take care. Sending hugs and comforting thoughts to you lovely ladies.

Laters,
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Daisys and Diamonds big hugs to you. I am so sorry for your loss.

@missy sorry you are dealing with these health issues. Hope your appointments went well today, that’s nice of your friend to give you a second opinion too. Big hugs to you. One day at a day; it’s hard to not worry about what can happen. Glad your weather has improved. Beautiful sunset.

@MamaBee thinking of you and your mom. I hope you had a lovely day.

@Austina oh no to smelling gas. Glad you had it checked out. I left one of our burners on our gas stove on low all night; Marty saw it when he walked out in the morning and the lights weren’t on yet. Luckily our house is big enough it didn’t “gas” up the house but I sure check those knobs when I do dishes and before going to bed. Sweet your car got a good report card. I am with you on no mayo on my BLT. I also am not a mayo fan.

@canuk-gal happy birthday to your DH! Darn that white stuff came out and made a big mess around there. Our white stuff is mostly melted until of course Mother Nature decides to replenish it. Come on by I’ve got more bacon; I’ll make you a BLT.

My ACA has arrived at Whiteflash. Apparently the next step is they inspect it probably to make sure and confirm it’s my diamond. I haven’t got the bill for my ring yet either. I am sure this will all be resolved this week.

Take care. Sending hugs and comforting thoughts to you lovely ladies.

Laters,
Marcy

Thank you @marcy that is the first offer I've had for a homemade BLT since I left home. I appreciate it! Glad your ring has met its people.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results