shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@Jimmianne, I'm sorry trying to sell your rings turned out to be such a hassle; I don't know what's up with some people, sheesh. Donating them to the charity thrift store is a great idea. They are such pretty rings. And I really love your new gold bands. The yellow gold is so rich and the designs are beautiful.

@Daisys and Diamonds, your turkey dinner looks so good. So nice seeing the green trees...It is very colorless here in NJ right now lol. Good to hear that Melanie seems like she's doing well. Your dinner sounds like it was lovely. It's too bad the kids didn't eat much but some kids can be very picky. Preparing and serving a meal is so much work, isn't it? I'm exhausted into the next day after having people over!

@missy, glad to hear the kitties are doing well overall and I'm happy Fred seems to be comfortable and feeling ok. It's comforting to think of our furbabies together at the rainbow bridge. Sweet pics of the kitties and I hope everyone settles in soon; it's a big change for everyone. Good news that Greg hasn't been in pain and I hope your toe is on the mend. Your earrings look really lovely on you - beautiful sparkle and they're the perfect size.

@Austina, ugh to jet lag, so difficult to deal with and I hope you've gotten some sleep by now and are feeling better. Great that you're enjoying some mild and sunny weather. I don't think I'll be getting another cat...I don't know, the whole experience was painful and I don't want to go through it again. Dh says he wants to get a yellow lab when he retires lol. I guess we'll see how things go. I really love the pendant Colin gave you. It is just beautiful and such a sweet and romantic gesture.

@rainwood, Happy New Year!

@AV_, hope all is well and you're making progress on your work. Very nice that you took a trip into town for shopping and dinner, sometimes it's good to break up the usual routine.

@Tekate, so great to hear from you - you definitely have a lot going on and are super busy! So sorry you had a stomach virus, those are terrible. Sounds you had a lovely holiday with your family - Autie is so adorable! Look at her sitting up, too cute. Evan is a doll too. I can understand you feeling homesick; you've had a lot of changes in a very short time and life had been very hectic for you. And Chris leaving probably isn't helping. At least it's easy to keep in touch these days. Hang in there, it will take time but you will adjust, and it's so wonderful that you can see your son, dil, and granddaughter often. We're in NJ right now and will probably go to South Carolina in mid January. All is good with the family, knock on wood! Dh and the kids are fine.

@Scandinavian, so glad you are loving your new setting; it's so beautiful. Very sorry your mother is having such a hard time. Good to hear your grandmother is doing better.

@marcy, so exciting that you bought a new heart diamond! It sounds beautiful and I hope you love it. So sad about your friend and your employee. Such terrible losses and my heart goes out to them. And your employee has a health issue on top of everything, just awful. Wishing you a good start to your work week.

@Mamabean, so happy you have a lot of funny money to play with - and Happy Birthday! So sweet of your dh. You deserve it, you work very hard taking care of your family. Good luck deciding, and try not to get stressed out...you will figure it out, just take your time. You seem to keep going back to the asscher, maybe that's a sign! But a MRB would be lovely too. Have you given any thought to an OEC? Would be similar to your round, but different too LOL.

@bling_dream19, your trip to NY sounds like so much fun! Love your new sapphire, what a beautiful color. Will make the perfect honeymoon ring. I'm sorry you are feeling sad about leaving the shore but it does make sense to use the money towards a mortgage rather than rent. And hopefully you and your dh(yay!) can fit in some trips to the beach.

Not much going on here...spent some time putting decorations away and doing laundry. Dh took advantage of the mild temps and went golfing yesterday. Other than that, we've just been puttering around the house.

I feel like buying something with all the bling buying going on haha! Hope everyone has a good Monday.

Thanks @junebug17 I'm excited to make a honeymoon ring! I'll have to get everyone's ideas:) I hope you had quality time with your family and having a great week. I heard you mention the bling bug - let us know if you get anything :bigsmile:

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s! I hope you are all having a great weekend.

@missy oh no that Greg couldn’t get your phone working. That is crazy Apple and Verizon weren’t helpful and hard to deal with. I’ve only set my phone up myself a few times and never had any problem. Hopefully it works fine now and you love it. We did not have our meeting last night; I was distracted by the jigsaw puzzle we started. I can’t leave those things alone. I am glad to hear your toe is doing better but yes all of it including the needle sounds very painful. Hopefully he comes up with and easy and painless procedure in a few months to eliminate that problem permanently. Darn to be waiting to see what both of Greg’s doctors want to do; don’t you wish they’d just confer with each other then let you know what they decided? I saw some of those disposable hand warmers today at the sporting good store and thought of picking up a few of them. I hope you settle in comfortably at your other home in Brooklyn. Beautiful picture from your last ride.

@Austina beautiful heart pendant. It looks very sparkly. I wore my heart pendant yesterday after seeing your picture. Sorry you were so sleepy. I hope you are all rested up now.

@Scandinavian I hate to hear chemo is so hard on your mom; it is a nasty process for sure. Hoping her next round isn’t awful for her. That’s good to hear your grandmother is doing better.

@AV_ oh no the almonds haven’t bloomed yet. I hope they are just late and you’ll get some. I used to stay up really late but I’m usually in bed by 11 pm now.

@Tekate you have been very. busy. Evan and Autie are cuties. I am sorry you miss NE and your house, once your new place gets built and you are settled in hopefully you’ll feel more are home. Trust me we have enough snow to share with everyone. We were near 50 today- a few things started to melt. Tomorrow’s high is 32 though so it’s going to freeze right up again. I am so glad you are getting in a lot of family time.

@Mamabean nice you didn’t catch anything over the holidays. I try to avoid sick people when I can. We call our friend’s kids little petrie dishes. I hope your DH is feeling better. How exciting you can buy a ring with your mad money. And Happy Birthday - ddi I miss it? You deserve mad money for sure.

@canuk-gal I am with you on eating out all of the time. Sounds like a good idea to me. Don’t you love those snow squalls? We had hurricane 2 force winds for several days so most highways are closed with blizzard conditions. Joy.

@Daiisys and Diamonds I am glad to hear Melanie looks good. Darn the kids didn’t eat much; my parents made us at least take a bite of everything especially when we were at someone else’s house. Of course that was decades ago. I picked up an extra set of cutlery on black Friday last year - I got an 8 piece set with serving pieces for about $60. I keep it in a baggie with they Christmas dishes. I comes in handy. I hope you and Gary are rested up now.

@bling_dream19 sounds like a fun trip to NYC. Gorgeous pink sapphire. Yes, you guys will miss the shore but IMHO putting money into a mortgage rather than rent is a good call. Our first place sold for $500 more than we paid for it (we were there less than 4 years). Our second place we lived in for about 17 years and we sold it for almost double what we bought it for; our current house has already gone up in value so I can’t complain.

We headed to Jared’s this morning driving really fast as we went by any semi’s - we are having hurricane 2 force winds again today. Aak. Anyway, I did buy the .80 heart diamond. Going from a .50 to .80 didn’t look dramatically different but I know it will look a bit larger on the ring. I took my little ASET viewer and it wasn’t the greatest cut diamond but the one I traded in wasn’t either and I really enjoyed it. I am kind of concerned about the tint. I could see it for sure probably because all of my every day diamonds are E or F. I don’t mind warm diamonds and it generally looked white in the store. We will see when I get it. They didn’t have a head for that size heart in the store so they are ordering it in and Marty will pick it up for me next weekend. I thought of having them order in an E diamond I liked online but it would have cost me almost $450 more and it was a smaller diamond. It’s an occasional RHR so I think this one will be fine.

We headed to Marty’s favorite sporting good store next. We got some Yeti coffee mugs for Marty and I picked up a Yeti lunch bag for me. Then we had lunch at a BBQ place. We stopped at our favorite kitchen store again and Marty got one of the new Nespresso (Breville) coffee makers that does both K-cups and espresso. He’s all excited. Getting one of those coffee makers off my countertop made me happy.

Since it was near 50 hear today I ran my car out to top off the gas tank. I took down the Snoopy village on the mantle. Marty is napping and I think I’ll make popcorn for supper.

Take care.
Marcy

@marcy, I LOVE popcorn for dinner! It wouldn’t do for DH, but if he’s away....

When I was a kid, we had popcorn for dinner every Sunday night.

My siblings & I would settle in front of the TV with a huge bowl of popcorn to watch Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom and the Disney show, which came on after Wild Kingdom. Fun memories!:wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We will be back in Jersey in the next few days as my brother in law lost his battle to cancer yesterday. He was a really good man and many hearts are broken. Thanks for everyone's kind words and prayers.
Hugs and love to all.

I am so sorry for your loss @bling_dream19. :(
Please extend our condolences to your dh and his family.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy, I LOVE popcorn for dinner! It wouldn’t do for DH, but if he’s away....

Haha that makes three of us @sarahb. You, @marcy and me who on occasion have been known to enjoy popcorn for dinner. :lickout:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Just another manic Monday! :lol:

Hello lovelies

Sounds like you had fun in NYC @bling_dream19 and wow, what a pretty sapphire, you certainly weren’t robbed buying that. What plans do you have for it? Personally my preference is either white metal or rose gold for pink stones, I just feel it enhances the colour. My pink sapphire is in platinum, and I love it.

Argh @Daisys and Diamonds after all your hard work. I‘m afraid it annoys me when you spend time cooking, and parents let their kids eat junk so they’re not hungry. I’m glad to hear that Melanie was looking well, and hopefully her hair will all grow back in once she’s done with the chemo.

What a haul @Jimmianne, and what a dilemma to have! It’s funny how I love y/g on other people just no longer on me. All my jewellery was originally in y/g, and I’ve slowly been replacing it with w/g and my all time favourite, platinum. I’ve heard people say that after cataract surgery they realise they’d been looking through a dirty window before. I agree with @Mamabean that your Asscher is one of the best I’ve ever seen, the faceting is so crisp and well defined. I actually really like it in it’s simple setting.

I’m so glad your husband realises and appreciates how much you do @Mamabean, sometimes it feels like nobody notices. Happy birthday, I hope this will be a great year for you and all your bling dreams come true.

Hoping your Mum’s next round of chemo goes well @Scandanavian and that you, your grandmother, the munchkins and furries are all doing well (and Mr S of course).

I’m excited to see your new heart @marcy, I’m happy with my heart shaped pendant, I don’t even want to think what a heart diamond this size would cost. What sad news for your friend and work colleagues, it always seems worse somehow when it comes at a holiday time. Hoping the new year at work is better than last year, with no more staffing problems.

You’re very welcome @Tekate, and we’ll be up for a return match when we’re in Atown in May. Glad you’ve enjoyed spending time with your family, and will be able to get on with getting the new house built.

I understand how you feel @junebug17, but we still put ourself through the heartbreak because the joy of having them outweighs the pain. I must say that having a dog is quite different to having a cat, and we miss the sociability of meeting other dog owners when we’re out, not to mention the exercise. When does DH retire, because I need a dog fix :mrgreen:?

Don’t hold out on us @Slick1, we neeeeed to see your new bling ;-)

@AV_ how’re things with you?

So glad you got back to the city in record time @missy. You know I understand how you’re feeling about Francesca not being there, I still can’t get used to Dottie not being here, in fact, last night I had a dream that she was standing by the bed and woke up with a start. :cry: I hope all Greg’s pre-op tests went well today, and those pesky kidney stones behave themselves so he can have the knee replacement and then get on with his recovery. Phooey to the store closing down, a sign of the times unfortunately. Sounds like fun catching up with your friend M, and yes, what a world when you can’t even travel without protection. The lack of action on anti-semitism is one of the reasons Corbyn supporters deserted him in droves at our recent elections.

We joined a gym today, we really need to get more exercise, and when the weather’s bad, we no longer have the incentive to go out. We also exercised the CC when we went to Costco this morning.

Cold and wet here today, hopefully Pilates starts again tomorrow.

Hope you’re all having a good day :wavey:

Thanks @Austina I agree with you! I think it was a steal and I can't wait to set it in a white gold or platinum most likely. I have some rg but dh likes white metals on me so bring it! Do you think a halo would look good? I'm thinking sending to DK for a beautiful halo, or send to Ivy and Rose for a white gold halo vintagy setting. I'm open to ideas :bigsmile:. Thinking about you and @missy over grief and sending comfort and hugs. I hope you've caught up on your sleep. And I ALWAYS love to hear about Costco visits!

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Just another manic Monday! :lol:

Hello lovelies

Sounds like you had fun in NYC @bling_dream19 and wow, what a pretty sapphire, you certainly weren’t robbed buying that. What plans do you have for it? Personally my preference is either white metal or rose gold for pink stones, I just feel it enhances the colour. My pink sapphire is in platinum, and I love it.

Argh @Daisys and Diamonds after all your hard work. I‘m afraid it annoys me when you spend time cooking, and parents let their kids eat junk so they’re not hungry. I’m glad to hear that Melanie was looking well, and hopefully her hair will all grow back in once she’s done with the chemo.

What a haul @Jimmianne, and what a dilemma to have! It’s funny how I love y/g on other people just no longer on me. All my jewellery was originally in y/g, and I’ve slowly been replacing it with w/g and my all time favourite, platinum. I’ve heard people say that after cataract surgery they realise they’d been looking through a dirty window before. I agree with @Mamabean that your Asscher is one of the best I’ve ever seen, the faceting is so crisp and well defined. I actually really like it in it’s simple setting.

I’m so glad your husband realises and appreciates how much you do @Mamabean, sometimes it feels like nobody notices. Happy birthday, I hope this will be a great year for you and all your bling dreams come true.

Hoping your Mum’s next round of chemo goes well @Scandanavian and that you, your grandmother, the munchkins and furries are all doing well (and Mr S of course).

I’m excited to see your new heart @marcy, I’m happy with my heart shaped pendant, I don’t even want to think what a heart diamond this size would cost. What sad news for your friend and work colleagues, it always seems worse somehow when it comes at a holiday time. Hoping the new year at work is better than last year, with no more staffing problems.

You’re very welcome @Tekate, and we’ll be up for a return match when we’re in Atown in May. Glad you’ve enjoyed spending time with your family, and will be able to get on with getting the new house built.

I understand how you feel @junebug17, but we still put ourself through the heartbreak because the joy of having them outweighs the pain. I must say that having a dog is quite different to having a cat, and we miss the sociability of meeting other dog owners when we’re out, not to mention the exercise. When does DH retire, because I need a dog fix :mrgreen:?

Don’t hold out on us @Slick1, we neeeeed to see your new bling ;-)

@AV_ how’re things with you?

So glad you got back to the city in record time @missy. You know I understand how you’re feeling about Francesca not being there, I still can’t get used to Dottie not being here, in fact, last night I had a dream that she was standing by the bed and woke up with a start. :cry: I hope all Greg’s pre-op tests went well today, and those pesky kidney stones behave themselves so he can have the knee replacement and then get on with his recovery. Phooey to the store closing down, a sign of the times unfortunately. Sounds like fun catching up with your friend M, and yes, what a world when you can’t even travel without protection. The lack of action on anti-semitism is one of the reasons Corbyn supporters deserted him in droves at our recent elections.

We joined a gym today, we really need to get more exercise, and when the weather’s bad, we no longer have the incentive to go out. We also exercised the CC when we went to Costco this morning.

Cold and wet here today, hopefully Pilates starts again tomorrow.

Hope you’re all having a good day :wavey:

Oooh can I see your pink sapphire in platinum? And I think I heard something about your heart pendant? I can't keep up - will try to find them both. I'm sure they are beautiful.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh that is a great suggestion. I will ask my sister but I have a feeling she will be against it but it doesn't hurt to ask...thank you Joanne! And keep us posted re the bling. I am here for you on and offline always!

What about feeding him a huge breakfast or whatever the meal is just before letting him out to play?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What about feeding him a huge breakfast or whatever the meal is just before letting him out to play?

Thanks Joanne. We have tried that. This cat has no hunger satiation. And I asked my sister about your excellent suggestion but she said no. Nothing safe exists. He is laying here quietly on me now though so there's always hope.

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 3.42.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 3.45.33 PM.png

Fred is right by my side too. Both of them still have stained hair from the LS dips. And from RW. Fred's brown hair isn't going away yet.

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 3.46.34 PM.png

@Mamabean my adrenaline is still going from earlier... so excited for you! :appl:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Still recovering from seeing that antique asscher. Mamabean, Happy to take care of it for you anytime! LOL

I decided to keep the Sepkus band with little cabachons...you all remember that ring? I posted yesterday...about 100 pages back LOL this thread has been MOVING today!
Anyway, I got very brave and gave the ring a good scrubbing and steaming to remove the patina and..voila! Surprise surprise, I fell in love.
The Etsy seller was a doll about my *on again off again* emails to her, so I was happy to be able to tell her that she had made the sale. I highly recommend her. She is Jewelrybysarajane on Etsy and is gong to be listing her captures from the Miami jewelry show next week.

Missy, that cat is an angel...especially when he is sleeping.

Can’t stay off PS today. You guys are just too interesting.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream 19, I'm so sorry for the loss of your brother-in-law. My deepest sympathies to you and your family. <3

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy I'd bet your nemesis, O, needs a good hunt; I get to watch the local horde do their thing at dawn - just the end of the show, when I can see too, & at times there is magic I'd so shoot if I were a decent photographer & there were a magical low light camera in the house [what am I doing at those hours? - well... never mind that, I've never known when to live]
I am counting down to Greg surgery ,(

@Mamabean If you are still interested in higher color and size & four times the price, these people will understand www & may or may not have anything. I suspect such joints are YF's clients of choice.

@Jimmianne What keeps me from lifting is the need for gear; I am likely spoilt to have a gravity only routine [the one tool I love is a skipping rope without handles] I know I can do anytime, anywhere & this has mattered for a long time. The garden is quite some sport & it better get easy! [which is why I would be lifting, of course]

still not done with the day

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That’s such sad news about your BIL @bling_dream19, I’m so sorry.

I think a halo around your pink sapphire would be really lovely. I’ve been looking for a photo of mine, it’s not very good, but here you go.

EFAE89EF-9FDA-4E73-8198-402CA79678BD.jpeg

@Mamabean :kiss2:

Attachments

• 7E889EA9-083C-40A1-8D2F-953D486CA7A1.jpeg
    7E889EA9-083C-40A1-8D2F-953D486CA7A1.jpeg
    130.2 KB · Views: 155

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Joanne. We have tried that. This cat has no hunger satiation. And I asked my sister about your excellent suggestion but she said no. Nothing safe exists. He is laying here quietly on me now though so there's always hope.

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 3.42.11 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 3.45.33 PM.png

Fred is right by my side too. Both of them still have stained hair from the LS dips. And from RW. Fred's brown hair isn't going away yet.

Screen Shot 2020-01-07 at 3.46.34 PM.png

@Mamabean my adrenaline is still going from earlier... so excited for you! :appl:
@missy My feeling is that the hair will start growing in normally eventually. It may take a while..
I’m so excited! I may get it on Wednesday or Thursday....I haven’t received shipping notification so probably Thursday..Now I have to think of how to set her. I’m thinking a bezel..but since she’s an antique I’m thinking of some kind of antique looking bezel...If you see any antique emerald bezel pics please let me know! I don’t have enough now to get the size I want at Whiteflash..but that’s okay. I’m going to use my setting from the AV moissanite that David made. I’ll get a new one when I go up in size..Of course if I see anything else that Alex puts up..all bets are off!;)2

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 I had no idea - although you must have mentioned, that there was such serious illness in your family. These things never get dull ,(

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Bling-dream 19, sorry for your loss and now the sadness. Condolences to you and your family as you go through this time.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
June, thank you! I am coming around to being a yellow gold person. I hope you are doing well and that your New Year is good so far! Do you have any trips or events planned for this year (aside from traveling down the coast, of course)?

@Jimmianne, I have two rings in yg and I love them...nice to change things up sometimes. Just read that you are really happy with your band now and I'm so glad - they are beautiful and look perfect with your yg aquamarine. No trips planned...well, just a quick one to FL for a few days in January and then to SC for a couple more. And hopefully my nephew and his family will come visit us in SC this summer.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I'm over the moon thrilled for you!!! ❤❤❤ There aren’t enough exclamation points lol to show how happy I am for you!!! Stunning stone ❤❤❤ Congratulations Sweet Joanne!!!!

Enjoy a nice hot long shower, you’ve earned it!

Thank you @missy! She is a beauty! Thank you for finding her for me!
❤️❤️❤️❤️

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Busy NIRDI’s!

@AV_ it sounds like you had a lovely day - cooking and baking. Nice. I’ve been watching Betelgeuse since it’s been dimmer than normal since October. You’d hate the wind here. We call it Wyoming Wind Festival - it goes from January 1st to December 31st. I think your garden does give you a good workout.

@Jimmianne the wind is something around here - I am sure you remember it well. Oh those rabbits continue to be up to no good. Yes, you and AV should start lifting with me. I am sorry your DD leaves soon. I hate to hear you need cataract surgery but that is nice it will improve your vision. That Victorian Style ring is gorgeous; I think that would be fabulous with an asscher. I would say my jewelry has a lot in common but I have ventured out to different styles lately. Sorry to hear your in house pets are not as plentiful. I can’t believe Puff still likes to chew on you. Your DD’s twin kitties are cute. Nice that a cleaning and scrubbing changed your mind about your ring.

@missy glad to hear Greg’s precheck went okay. It sounds like he will be in good hands. Oh no you are getting snow. You definitely need your winter gear. Good luck with your appointment tomorrow. Marty is doing good as well. Thank you. Yes, work is a lot more pleasant for me now. You will be very busy after Greg’s surgery. My sister could get around pretty good ini 2 weeks after her knee replacement; they get them up and moving pretty much the same day. That is too bad Oliver takes a lot of attention. Hopefully normalcy calms him down. That was a thought I had too that Oliver has that instinct to eat food whenever he finds it. Good idea to start your pilates slowly. Woo hoo you love your new case. Love Tommy’s green eyes and totally enjoyed your sweatshirt. That is perfect. That is awful your parents were cheated out of that much money. Like @Austina says hopefully karma paid them back.

@Mamabean I hope you track down the zircon ring. Gorgeous diamond you bought. Oooh la la. Asschmerald is perfect for it. Browse through the Emerald Cut / Asscher threat to look for ideas.

@Tekate that is too bad your son’s dog is so animated. It diid make me think of a commercial on the old Saturday Night Live - about puppy uppers and doggy downers. I have no idea why that popped into my head. I hope cedar fever doesn’t last too long and both you and Colin feel better soon. The few weeks trees are blooming here are awful for my allergies. I hope you get a house design you like soon.

@Austina there are many days I want to stay in bed. I hope you aren’t too sore tomorrow and have fun at the gym. Beautiful pink sapphire ring. I’ll post a picture of mine too.

@bling_dream19 the funeral for my friend’s dad is tomorrow morning and then the funeral for my employee’s husband is Saturday. I texted with my employee some today; she is devastated. Her husband’s 2 children are staying with her right now. We took up a collection for her at work today and last I heard we had over $200 for her. Don’t know what else to do for her. I bet you have a lot to do with moving, wedding and holidays to take care of plus being a newlywed. It seems like it took me a couple of months to adjust to being married. I am anxious to see my heart diamond. I can’t believe I didn’t take a picture of it. That’s so unlike me. I am so sorry to hear about your BIL. Big hugs to you and your family.

@sarahb popcorn is my favorite supper on the weekends - right along with a good movie. My DH Is same; he wants a meal with protein. When he travels though that’s often what I fix. I totally remember those Sunday night TV shows; very cool.

@junebug17 Florida sounds like a nice place to visit in January. I’d take some warm weather right now.

Hi @Luvalligems. How are you?

I have a dentist appointment first thing tomorrow then going to that funeral. I’ll mosey in to work about lunch time. We ate at Chipotle tonight since our friends daughter’s gymnastics club had a fund raiser going there. Marty picks up burritos on his way home from them frequently. I had tacos.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies. It's wonderful Wednesday.

@Tekate thank you for your suggestions. Oliver is neutered (was neutered way too young before we adopted him actually) and maybe he will calm down with time. Oh, I am so sorry John is suffering with allergies and hope that calms down soon. That architect has a lot of nerve and I hope he delivers what you want. I agree 5.5 baths is a lot of baths to clean lol. How are you feeling? How is your jaw healing? How is sweet dear Autie doing? How is your niece Kate doing? Hope all is well and sending you big hugs.

@Mamabean I am so happy you got that diamond that I had an adrenaline rush all day. And subsequently woke for good this morning at 2:15 AM. LOL and Oy. I have an early endocrinologist appointment but could have slept 3 more hours oh well. Anyway woohoo!!! And I cannot wait to see what setting you decide for this beauty. I truly don't think you can go wrong but it is a tough choice. When are you getting her?

@marcy swoon! What a pinkalicious sapphire. And I love the platinum setting. Just gorgeous. So pleased for you that work is nice and calm and normal. Just how it should be. Glad your sister was up and about 2 weeks after her knee surgery. I am concerned I won't lie because Greg takes care of so much around here and I am going to have to rise to the occasion. It's the driving in NYC that I am not comfortable with anymore. Funny how in my twenties I would drive everywhere here and commute via car too. But now, as we say in Brooklyn, fuggedaboutit...lol. So no driving here for me and I will shop locally and order what I can that I cannot get locally. It should be interesting and I know we will be fine. I am mainly worried that the surgery go well. Greg is fairly young to need TKR but we can blame his hard and fast skiing days when he was younger.

Screen Shot 2020-01-08 at 3.48.14 AM.png

I remember those days well.

Good luck at the dentist this morning. I hope the funeral goes smoothly and I am so sorry for your and your friend's/colleague's loss. :(

@Jimmianne yes, Oliver is an angel. When he is sleeping. :lol:
He did sleep with me curled up in my arms for much of the night. So that is sweet. Maybe he will calm down as he gets older. But the chasing Tommy thing is exhausting me and Tommy. Who refused his thyroid meds this morning. Oy. So will attempt again when I get back from the endocrinologist. What are your plans today?

@bling_dream19 oh no I hope you don't get an ingrown toenail. That bike accident is the gift that keeps on giving to me and that toenail has been removed probably around 15 times now. Crazy. Anyway speedy healing and again my deepest condolences on the loss of your BIL :(

@junebug17 how is everything by you? How is your DD doing and how is your DS doing? Hope you are enjoying a calm and quiet week.

@Austina I am sorry you had a similar issue with Harry. Yes it probably will always be this way with Oliver and food. It's the strangest thing as we have had cats for (almost) 3 decades now and I have never experienced this issue before. As Greg says we got lucky before this I guess. All our cats were easy to care for (for the most part) but of course all of them succumbed to some type of disease before they died. No one died of natural causes re old age. :( Hope your day went well and that your weather brightens soon. Hope Pilates isn't causing you too much discomfort (I am dealing with Pilates discomfort right now- oww I am out of Pilates shape for sure) and that you enjoy getting back to the gym. Love your diamond heart. It's very sparkly like you dear Austina.

@Slick1 I love your new profile pic and well just love your taste in beautiful bling. Hope you are having a good week.

@Scandinavian continued healing vibes and hugs to you and your family.

@sarahb hope your winter is going smoothly. And that everyone is well.

@canuk-gal good morning dear Sharon. How is everything? How is work going? How has your weather been lately? We have some snow out there this morning and I might just put on my Olang red glamour boots. Whenever I wear them I think of you. ❤

So this morning I am off to the endocrinologist and then back home to work out and do Pilates and take care of some things. The days are zooming by and Greg's knee replacement surgery is coming up fast. Deep breaths. This too shall pass. Looking forward to some normalcy I hope in a few months. And as always, one day at a time. Hugs to you lovely ladies. Enjoy a wonderful Wednesday.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Missy, we were both up early. Yes, this too shall pass, but it’s hard to stay serene, even if on the surface you can feel calm I think the subconscious knows what’s up.
Hugs!!!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Me too...No sleep for me either..:roll2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results