shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies and happy FriYAY! Dedicating this post to @bling_dream19 aka the newest NIRDI mrs. Hugs to you sweet girl and hope your day was as special as you are!!!

@junebug17 how has your week been and how are you feeling? Hope all is well and that you are looking forward to the holidays and seeing your loved ones. I cannot believe Christmas is next week already. Wow it went so fast. Hope you have a lovely weekend Junie. XOXO.

Hi everyone! @missy RW free? that girl is the best news I've read in foreverah! seriously I'm keeping my fingers crossed Missy.. you deserve a great Xmas - Hanukkah present for sure. sending you caring and loving thoughts Missy, hope you had a great lunch with her dentist g/f. 1/17/20! wish I could see Greg before he does to have this done, please know I'm here for any questions, me! a veteran of 2 hip replacements, again I repeat, take his pain meds on target and do the P/T, his life is gonna improve Missy girl, he will be happier, and more relaxed because his pain level will go away so happy he's going this, as we all wait too long to have the replacements done because we, as good people, keep thinking it will get better, my love to him and sending support to you and Greg Missy and as I said, any questions, call me.

@Austina see you tomorrow!

Everyone else! been busy babysitting and jeez louise trying to start some kind of routine with Christmas and Chris coming it's hellish crazy here.

sending love and looking forward to the new year and things calming down.

love you all. Kate

Dear Kate the Great and wise! I miss you girlie and cannot wait to see you again. I feel sweet times are on their way for all of us. Thank you for your always reassuring words and loving support and encouragement. It means more to me than I can write in words. Your friendship means the world to me. My dad had both hip replacement and knee replacement a while back and he said on a scale of 1-10 hip replacement for him was 0.5 and knee replacement was a 12. LOL and Oy Vey. But Greg pointed out my dad was older when he got the knee replacement and also Greg is in better shape than my dad was at the time. I appreciate your generous offer and I will not hesitate to contact you. Greg doesn't seem concerned about the replacement so it is just me being a nervous nellie. Just, well, you know how life goes. It seems a never ending cascade of cra* with some good stuff in between. I am so ready for the good stuff now.

We all have our share of challenges though and that is life. It is sweet that we are all here for each other however we can be and it makes the tough times easier to bear. Friendship. The song from one of the I Love Lucy episodes comes to mind now haha. "Friendship, friendship just the perfect friendship" LOL of course that went terribly wrong but oh so funny and does not apply to our friendship. But for a laugh:

Have so much fun with @Austina !!! You guys will have a wonderful time and I am sending you both big virtual hugs! And please also hug dear Autie from me and Greg and our furry crew. What a sweet sweet granddaughter she is and how lucky she is to have you as her grandmother! A good start in life to be sure.

Woohoo @missy, this is the best news EVER!!!! What a rollercoaster of a year it’s been. I know the new year will bring fresh challenges with Greg’s surgery, but he is strong and will get through it, especially with you taking care of him.

Beautiful earrings for a beautiful lady, and you so deserve them after everything you’ve been through, wear them and enjoy!

@Austina good morning. Thank you for your lovely comments and support through all of this. I hope you have a great visit with Kate today. I know you will. 2 wonderful women. So glad you had a good visit with Shirley. What a relief. True friends are few and far between and Shirley is fortunate she has you. What a disappointment the other "friends" were to her. Sadly that is common and I have experienced that myself recently so I get it. Makes me realize how lucky I am to have real friends. Shirley is lucky she has you. And glad she is doing better.

@missy The clusters are just right. The next pair is always the best, of course.
I must have written already how I tend to love clusters with large petals (or small centers) & these are just so; & a beautiful breed of old school diamonds.
I have lost track of time, just one month to Greg'g surgery! Make each day a holiday - however more diamonds required.

-

Ending a long, odd, rainy day, in which I have been reading NIRDI without writing, forshame!

Thank you @AV_ and you always say just the right thing. Yes, these earrings seem to be just the bees knees and I love the "petals" as you describe them and the old mine cuts are yummy indeed. I have to be patient though as I am waiting til January to have them sent to our NYC home. Yes, Greg's surgery is less than a month away. Time marches on. More diamonds are always good haha. And I agree. Each day should be a holiday. A happy celebration because we are still here. Alive and kicking and despite all of life's challenges we are still breathing sweet air and sleeping in a comfy bed and feeling the cool ocean breeze on our faces. Life can be sweet. Even when there are times of turmoil. Life is a mixed bag indeed. Hope life is treating you well at the moment and sending you many hugs across the miles.

@missy woo hoo part 2 of being RW free. You are always welcome for my support. That will be nice to visit your aunt and uncle for Christmas Eve and then spending a quiet day on Christmas. Do you have a date for Greg’s surgery yet? Those holes in our hearts are rough but good memories of those we love help. I am glad you don’t have any bone loss with your teeth. I hope the laser helps with your gums. I saw it was cold there; they had a video or a snow squall hitting Manhattan tonight. That looks familiar. You deserve those gorgeous earrings; you’ve been through a LOT this year.

Thank you Marcy. I know you understand. We do have a date for his surgery as we had to plan it far in advance and hope for the best. January 17th and pre surgical testing is January 6th so we have to be back to NYC before then. It is coming upon us quickly. It is super cold here but getting somewhat warmer over the next few days. Winter solstice is almost here too and then the days start getting longer woohoo. Climbing (albeit) slowly out of the dark short days.

It’s almost Friday. Yay. Marty and his clients met at a bar and grill for supper and drinks; it was fun. It ended up being 11 of us. I had a burger, a glass of wine and a shot of Baileys. Such a wild time during the week for me.

That sounds like fun. I love Baileys. Haha you deserve some fun wild times girlfriend even during the week. And you have some vacation time coming up no? Are you taking the week or two off between Xmas and New Year's or just a few days? Woohoo it's Friday! Or should I say (stop autocorrecting me darn autocorrect lol) FriYAY!

Speaking of FriYAY hello Mrs @bling_dream19 !!!! Hope you had the most marvelous wedding and celebration and that you are over the moon happy and swooning!!! What are your honeymoon plans if anything? I know with it being the holidays and your wedding there is so much (happy stuff) going on and I hope whatever you are doing you are just so so happy and filled with love and joy! XOXOXOXO.

@Scandinavian always keeping good thoughts for you and your family and sending much love. I am here for you always. (((Hugs))).

@Slick1 it is almost the weekend and holiday is almost here. Are you off work starting next week I hope? What are your plans? Hope you are feeling well and the family is doing well and you get good news from the insurance company soon! Fingers and toes crossed. (((Hugs))).

@canuk-gal good morning dear girl. Hope you had a lovely week and have a fun weekend planned. What are your Christmas and New Year's Eve plans?

Yesterday was a good day. Saw the periodontist and all went well. Next appt with my friend the dentist is March and then seeing the periodontist again in June. So every 3 months rotating. Seeing my friend the dentist for lunch today and very much looking forward to it.

As I wrote above it has been super cold here the past few days. Ice formed in the salt water which means it is/was pretty cold. Warming up to freezing today haha but then a warm up over the weekend. But nothing balmy though at this point low 40s seems balmy haha.

Screen Shot 2019-12-19 at 7.26.10 AM.png

Ollie has been helping me post on PS

oliveronmylapasipost.jpg

Have a fantastic FriYAY lovely ladies and sending you all warm (((hugs))).

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Scandi, sending you love and hugs! You have got A LOT going on!!

Missy, wowza on those earrings! You can NEVER have too much bling...espcially as you are a collector. Right???

Marcy, a shot of Bailey’s is the most wonderful thing I can think of right now. You sure know how to live. I’ve heard Bailey’s is good for the knees too.
Congrats on some not-so-bad weather.

Austina, you are such a good friend. I’m glad to hear S. Is being less difficult to be around. She is lucky to have you as a friend, as are we here. XX

Sharon, I am thinking of you and hoping you are enjoying life. Are you getting your holiday spirit in gear?

Tekate, your crazy times sound happy. I love seeing updates on your dear baby and think of what a fun holiday it will be for you all.

I bought myself a wild looking snake ring on ebay for Christmas. It is gaudy! I realize somewhere in my head I must have the soul of a gypsy fortune teller to love such funny things. It arrives tomorrow and then I will know if I was good or bad, I also bought a Vector robot that has been really fun to play with. I believe in self-gifting..at Christmas and maybe even the other 364 days too.
Pretty excited that my DD is home and SIL arrives tomorrow. We are going to have Christmas day here with my young friends who also live on the farm with their new baby. It is feeling a lot like Christmas!!

I am working on making ornaments of all the family pets, here now and others remembered fondly. These are my DD’s twin kitties in France. 8C3BF7EB-0D45-472F-8676-A0BBBDFD27AB.jpeg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hello everyone I'm a happily married woman as 12.18! The day was wonderful! I definitely cried and was a mess beforehand and during but once we were married I was happy! We are heading off to our honeymoon. Thank you for all of your love and support. I really needed it and felt it and will be forever grateful. I wish I could see each of you and hope to someday soon. Hugs and love and Merry Kissmas and happy wedding! 20191219_141045.jpg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello everyone I'm a happily married woman as 12.18! The day was wonderful! I definitely cried and was a mess beforehand and during but once we were married I was happy! We are heading off to our honeymoon. Thank you for all of your love and support. I really needed it and felt it and will be forever grateful. I wish I could see each of you and hope to someday soon. Hugs and love and Merry Kissmas and happy wedding! 20191219_141045.jpg

Gorgeous rings and beautiful couple ❤️❤️❤️

89F7EF8C-7238-4520-8D1D-27889E880045.gif

A41846BA-F41C-4509-BF90-0705CFF29E22.gif

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi EVERYONE! quick pop in, just got back from shopping.

Met with Austina and her gorgeous, wonderful and very classy gentleman of a husband. I feel so so so lucky to have met @missy, @mrs-b, and now @Austina ... I thought about what I received from meeting and hanging out with these wonderful women?? as I pondered this (big word for me nah j/k) I realized it was grateful, very very grateful to have met people who are as nice in life as they are HERE! Austina is a wonderful lady.. she has pix of our rings together but I have a great pix of she and I at Mandola's here in Austin... I feel honored and floored with how wonderful Austina and Colin are and am honored to be her real life friend now.

LUCKY KATE for being a NIRDI too. all love to the family here.

AUSTINA.jpg

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yee Haw as we say in Texas (in Maine we say Congratulations!).. beautiful rings, beautiful love I am so happy for you and the Mr. hearts, hugs and happiness forever girl.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne the ornaments are such a cool idea! I think you are one of the most talented artists I have ever seen Jimmi!! and I'm so happy your daughter and friends are with you.. we are special aren't we Jimmi? YES we are.. sending love, dust and happiness to you down south!

Kate

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Congratulations @bling_dream19 I’m so glad you had a wonderful day for the wedding and that it all went well. Now you have the rest of your lives to live happily ever after!

Wow @Jimmianne what a sweet reminder of the kitties, and how clever to be able to make such personal ornaments for your tree. Woohoo to DD and SIL spending Christmas with you. I knew I had a photo of a lead rack I had made when we got Dottie, and I’ve just found it. I sent the lady a photo and she said was I sure I didn’t want to make her smile and I told her no, my girl always looked sad.

969CE2AD-62DB-4055-99A9-DE928BDB8188.jpeg

I’m so glad the periodontist appt went well @missy and hopefully with RWGate behind you now, your stress levels will decrease and your gums will start to heal and not bleed anymore. Phooey to having to wait to get your gorgeous earrings, but what a treat to have them to look forward to. How lovely you’ll be seeing your aunt and uncle for Christmas now that your exile is over.

I hope you’re thrilled with how your ring turned out @Scandanavian, and of course, we expect to see lots of photos. Continuing to send good thoughts to all of you and hoping that things will improve all round.

Sounds like a fun time @marcy and on a school night too :lol: I think we’re getting some of your cold weather here, it was truly vile today and soooo cold.

Do you have any plans for the weekend @AV_?

As @Tekate said, we met up for lunch, and she was exactly as I envisioned. One of those people you just instantly click with and feel like you‘ve known a long time. We had fun trying on each others rings, and sharing photos of our families. Hopefully the first of many meet ups, because we could’ve talked for hours :lol:

28DEB355-4470-4EC8-BDBE-31696BD90D72.jpeg
I would’ve posted early, but we had a power cut for a few hours, I don’t know whether it’s because of the weather, but it’s been raining non stop all day. We went out to collect Kim as she was feeling really unwell, she’s had a recurring problem with one of her teeth, and didn’t think she should drive.

We’re off to Costco tomorrow to get a brisket for Christmas, and no doubt a few other things will fall into our basket!

:wavey:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina , It was good to hear that Shirley was excited about the baby. This visit sounded much better than the previous visit. I’m sure having you visit brightened her day and her mood. The good days really are bonus days when dealing with this. The smiles on both you and Tekate’s pretty faces sums up your day together. So happy you two were able to meet in person and had a fun afternoon.

@Scandinavian , I hope you mom, grandmother, and your furbaby are beginning to feel better. I wish you would get a break and receive some really good news. We are all anxiously awaiting hand shoots of your beautiful diamond wearing her pink tutu (perfect name for the beauty @Austina) . A little bling is a great distraction when dealing with emotional real life issues. We all need little bursts of joy during rough times.

@marcy, Are you finding your knee is hurting more now that it’s cold out? The get together sounded like fun. The Bailey’s sounded good too. I haven’t had that in years. Are you ready for Christmas. The babies are getting clothes and my older grandniece is getting dresses, leggings, an Elsa toy, and chocolate letters with sprinkles. She let’s me know exactly what she wants.

@Tekate, I’m glad you had a nice time with Austina. Thank you for sharing the picture. Are you ready for Christmas? When does Chris arrive? I can’t wait to hear about Autie’s first Christmas.Are you enjoying the warmer weather?

@bling_dream, I’m so glad you had a beautiful wedding day. Now you can begin living your happily ever after with that wonderful husband of yours. Congratulations!!!

@Jimmianne, I love the ornaments you made. Enjoy the holiday with your daughter, SIL, friends and that precious baby.

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy oh no that your dad rated his knee replacement as a 12. Sadly some days that is about what my knee feels like now. My sister wasn’t in good shape at all when she had her knees replaced and she did great. I don’t think she had much pain either. I watched the Christmas special tonight with two I Love Lucy episodes. Yes, those January dates are coming soon. We are already starting to have later sunsets so woo hoo for daylight a bit longer each week. Baileys is tasty. Yes it is Friyay and I am so glad. I am off work until Thursday. Marty is off until January 2nd. I have plenty of vacation time but would rather save it for snow days. Gorgeous picture of the icy water and Oliver is look cute as always. I hope you had fun meeting your friend for lunch.

@Jimmianne I think I’d have to drink more than one shot of Baileys to help my knee but I’m worth to give it the old college try. We are going to be near 50 for 3 whole days; I am topping off my gas tank for sure. Such little pleasures in this frozen land. The icebergs still have not melted. You have some lovely plans for Christmas; how fun. I love your family pets ornaments; those are precious and priceless. I hope you like your new snake ring. I see NOTHING wrong with self-gifting. I resemble that remark. I paid off our savings account tonight for our phone, iPad and sales tax on the pickup. Now I get to buy myself a ring. I all of a sudden want a tanzanite ring.

@Scandinavian I am glad your father’s knee replacements went well. I hope your mother, grandmother and furbaby all had a good day.

@bling_dream19 congratulations! I love your rings; they make a beautiful set.

@Tekate how exciting to meet up with @Austina and Colin. I totally love the picture of the two of you lovely ladies.

@canuk-gal I hope you are doing well.

@Austina that is a great lead rack you had made when you got Dottie. I am sorry you had such cold weather in Texas but I am always glad to share. Great shot of all that pretty bling. It had to be blinding looking at that much sparkle. How fun you met @Tekate. I hope Kim is feeling better. Teeth pain is so miserable.

@Calliecake I do notice my knees are more stiff when it’s cold. I swear my right one didn’t feel like it was bending at all. I do like Baileys and amaretto. I am kind of ready for Christmas. Marty will be cooking tomorrow and I need to get dishes out. It sounds like your grandnieces are going to be happy with their presents. I like when little ones can give me a list. When my nieces and nephews wanted toys Marty and I had fun shopping for toys for them.

I am looking forward to my 5 day weekend. Tomorrow will be busy getting ready for Sunday. Then Monday I’ll be resting. Marty’s clients cancelled on him tonight so he was grocery shopping when I was heading home; sucker. I told him I’m not going in a store this weekend. Ha Ha. I picked up Arby’s for us for supper. I’ve been washing and drying our new blankets. The one I put on our bed is definitely longer on the side than the one I’ve been using. I like cotton blankets but they seem to shrink and since we have a California King bed you can’t buy the next larger size blanket.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Marcy

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock

congratulations to you both
looking forward to hearing more details when you return
have a lobelly honeymoon - you deserve to relax for a day or two

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi EVERYONE! quick pop in, just got back from shopping.

Met with Austina and her gorgeous, wonderful and very classy gentleman of a husband. I feel so so so lucky to have met @missy, @mrs-b, and now @Austina ... I thought about what I received from meeting and hanging out with these wonderful women?? as I pondered this (big word for me nah j/k) I realized it was grateful, very very grateful to have met people who are as nice in life as they are HERE! Austina is a wonderful lady.. she has pix of our rings together but I have a great pix of she and I at Mandola's here in Austin... I feel honored and floored with how wonderful Austina and Colin are and am honored to be her real life friend now.

LUCKY KATE for being a NIRDI too. all love to the family here.

AUSTINA.jpg

oh its so wounderful when internet friends get to meet for real

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
hello lovelly NIRDI ladies
i hope everyone has everything undercontrol for the holidays

here is my Pohutakawa from out front
i was so excitted last night when i was closing the windows to see it flowering
its the NZ Christmas tree
20191220_194558.jpg

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Congratulations !!!!!! Here is to a lifetime of happiness :appl:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG where to start.

Bling Dream, congratulations on your special day! I am so happy for you that it went so well. Yay!!!

Scandi, I hardly know what to say...your new ring is beyond incredible. The perfect ski ring of course!

Kate and Austina, how lovely that you had a chance to spend time together. Whole lotta bling going on there...and Austina I love your frowny faced leash holder. I know you miss Dottie so much.

Marcy, I grew up outside Buffalo (NY) and some days you were driving through canyons of snow that lasted too long. What you need for Christmas is a giant hairdryer! But a few days of warmer weather might just do the trick , so good luck with that snow disappearing. I hate to hear how much your knees bother you.

Missy, I need to scroll back through this thread to see the history of what is going on with Greg. He is in such good shape, I know he will come through like a champ. He knows he does not have to worry because you will take care of that part!

Scandi’s ring is a tough act to follow, but my snake ring came yesterday and I am quite pleased with it. I thought it may have been a mistake to buy, but when I opened the box it was, like, ALRIGHTY! It’s actually not gaudy enough LOL ( or maybe it is)
7D897C97-BED8-45AA-8719-59960ABFF62B.jpeg
Going to DD & SIL’s marriage party tonight and will get to see many of the in now grownup kids I used to yell at when they were teens. A couple of them confessed I still terrify them lol.
I’m staying in a nearby hotel due to terrible night vision so the whole thing’s an adventure.
Good weekend to you all!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies! So much joy and happiness and I am so thrilled to see my NIRDIs are thriving! Happy Caturday Saturday!

@junebug17 hope you are having a lovely weekend and happy holidays. (((Hugs))).

@Mamabean good morning and thinking of you and hoping all is well and the holiday plans are coming along. Sending you warm hugs.

@Tekate awwww and right back at ya. I love both you and @Austina and all of my sweet kind generous loyal dear amazing girls here. You are da best girlie! Greg sends his love as do I and the rest of our furry family. XOXOXOXOXO.

@Austina yes happier times are here and for those of you who stood by me this entire challenging time I cannot express my gratitude enough. My true friends are the best in every sense of the word and I am so grateful for you lovely ladies. Enjoy the rest of your trip and hug your family from me and Greg and our furry babies. And oh Bella looks so bella bella. <3

@bling_dream19 OMG have the best time sweet friend on your honeymoon and we are here when you return. So happy and thrilled for you and sending you big hugs and much love. (((Hugs))).

@Scandinavian Ohhhhh emmmmm geeeee and THUD! LOVE LOVE LOVE. The adrenaline is pumping and that ring is TDF delicious. More photos and hand shots when you have it in/on hand pretty please.:kiss2:
Hugs to you and your family and continued good thoughts for your mom and grandma.

@marcy woohoo to later sunsets and yes to saving vacation time and sweet that Marty is off til January 2nd. Yummm to Baileys indeed. We had a great time but change in plans that I will explain below. Hope you have a wonderful Saturday and enjoy your 5 day weekend. XOXO.

@Daisys and Diamonds hello there and good morning. LOVE your Pohutakawa NZ Christmas tree. Beautiful. Sending you hugs across the miles. Have a lovely weekend dear Daisy and hope Gary and Melanie are doing well and that you are too. XOXO.

@canuk-gal happy holidays and hope you are having a lovely weekend. (((Hugs))).

@Jimmianne love your snake ring. Sssssssweet. Hope the marriage party was fun last night and that you are enjoying the weekend. You have the most fun bling and that snake ring is singing my song. That color is so pretty. Love it on you! And I love the ornaments you made. You are so talented! Or should I say sssssssso talented haha.

We had a change of plans and I met my friend for dinner last night instead of lunch and Greg and I actually cycled for a bit in the afternoon beforehand. OMG it was cold. 28 degrees. I am not so keen on doing that again haha but it was a fun adventure and of course we had to get ice cream. LOL.

Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 5.42.52 AM.png

and some interesting Christmas decorations.

@marcy took this photo for you

Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 5.43.11 AM.png

and haha what a big snowman this is.

Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 5.42.39 AM.png

I had a wonderful dinner with my girlfriend and it is so nice to have warm wonderful kind sweet true friends. I feel so fortunate. So rich in so many ways. Makes my heart full and brings happy tears to my eyes.

We are off to Great Neck LI with Tommy for a follow up and blood work re his hyperthyroidism. To the lovely ladies I love have a wonderful Caturday Saturday. (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi girlfriends! I just wanted to pop on to say I miss catching up with you all..It’s been crazy here. My husband has a horrible cold..maybe the flu...He suggested I head to Maryland with the crew to try avoiding getting sick. If I get sick in this household the ship sinks...truly...so with all the craziness of getting last minute things together..driving around delivering presents early...I packed up everything I could manage into my car with my mom, David, Bailey and a million presents. I couldn’t get Scott's present in because it was too big...My husband said he will bring it along with a few other things I need but could manage without...I bought a Kitchen Aid mixer to mix my pizza dough for Christmas Eve....but it was too big to get in my car..so I will be mixing dough by hand again this year. Scott’s present also wouldn’t fit in the car...He may not have a gift other than my check to him..but he would be a good sport about it. My husband is miserable in Pa but it wouldn’t do any good for him to come and get everyone sick. If it was just us I would stay home..but I make Christmas for David and everyone else...and they would feel sad. My daughter-in-law loves Christmas and looks forward to it all year. She mentions it all the time...and wants Jackson to do baking with me. So hopefully poor hubby will get better before Christmas and head here. In the meantime I’m stretched to the limit. I told David that I would need his help because his dad wasn’t here..and he has stepped up to the challenge. He helped me drag all the stuff from the car up the hundred steps into the house from the car going back and forth...omg....and even brought our luggage upstairs without me asking...This is huge for someone with Autism so that made me so happy.
Chris won’t be able to come after all the worry. He drives my mom’s car because his transmission went. Then my mom’s car broke down and although it was able to be fixed it’s too old to make that long trip. He’s disappointed as am I but was a good sport about it. He hasn’t seen Jackson since he was a newborn and was really looking forward to seeing him. He doesn’t know that Scott will not make an effort to let him see him other than Christmas because he was doing it for me..not Chris. Chris wants to FaceTime us on Christmas but Scott said he won’t do that...He will let him see Jackson if we do it..sigh...
So...we are praying we don’t get the cold/flu..I will do a marathon wrapping session today..to get ready..I’ve been popping off and on PS to get a fix but there’s no way I can read everyone’s posts. I just wanted to let you ALL know I’m so grateful to you all..and will read your posts when I can. I hope everyone is well and enjoying the holiday..
Much love to you all! xxxxoooo

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Omg...I made my last purchase this year! I’ve been kicking myself around the block missing out on the five stone asscher band from Blue Nile...I have been stalking their site daily hoping someone returned one..and they ran out..and the sale ran out too...Low and behold I went on today..It’s back in stock for more money than the last sale but still on sale so I jumped! I’m so excited! I think I will get it on Tuesday! Merry Christmas to me! I hope I love it!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg...I made my last purchase this year! I’ve been kicking myself around the block missing out on the five stone asscher band from Blue Nile...I have been stalking their site daily hoping someone returned one..and they ran out..and the sale ran out too...Low and behold I went on today..It’s back in stock for more money than the last sale but still on sale so I jumped! I’m so excited! I think I will get it on Tuesday! Merry Christmas to me! I hope I love it!

Joanne, call them and ask if they would honor the lowest sale price. They might! And either way congratulations for snagging it. So excited for you ❤️

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Joanne, call them and ask if they would honor the lowest sale price. They might! And either way congratulations for snagging it. So excited for you ❤️

Thanks @missy! I just tagged @Luvallgems to get the original sale price and I’ll call them!

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock

Congratulations @bling_dream!! I’m so happy for you!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results