shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Nevermind those, they are always wrong & life can well be beyond dreams. That much, I know!

Ok good advice! Yes let go of expectations and things might be way better than one ever expected.

Reactions: AV_

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
GM lovely ladies! It's Terrific (I hope) Tuesday!

Aww thank you dear @bling_dream19. I am always here for you offline and on-know that. We will meet up again of that I am sure. We have lots in common and not just diamonds and ice cream haha. Yes please do share photos when you have time and energy. No rush and no stress. How beautiful having a harpist play as you walk down the aisle and that your nieces will be dropping rose petals. So romantic. I LOVE that. It is all coming together and you deserve all the happiness and joy and love in the world. Biggest hugs to you dear girl.

Yay for having the day off yesterday @marcy and so glad you enjoyed every single minute of the day. Any day that involves stopping and admiring bling is a good day haha. And shopping is always fun though I was SMH yesterday as we went to Nordstrom in the middle of the day and it was mobbed. Isn't anyone working anymore? Sweet that you finished your astronomy article and did some laundry and then enjoyed early cocktails and appetizers with Marty. What a lovely way to spend a Monday. But ugh to hitting your nose with the door and you know I feel your pain. I am sorry and you and I are klutzes no two ways about it but I am sending you lots of healing dust and hoping it heals fast and that you aren't in any pain today. OMG to carrying 8 bags of groceries in one hand. IMPRESSIVE. Glad your knee wasn't hurting yesterday and yassss to candy cane cookies. Please send some my way. ;-) Hope today is a good day for you dear Marcy. XOXO.

@Scandinavian how are your mom and grandmother doing? Keeping good thoughts for all of you. Hugs.

@Slick1 hope you had a great bath yesterday after your long day at work and the doctor appointment and that you enjoyed a good night's sleep and that today will be a nice day for you. Sending you hugs and healing vibes.

@Austina hope your visit with Shirley went well and that you and Colin are having a lovely trip. XOXO.

@Mamabean any updates? Thank you for all your support in the RW thread. It means a lot to me that you take the time to read and post. You are a very empathetic person and it helps having people I care about care about me too.(((Hugs))).

@canuk-gal hope you are having a wonderful week speaking about caring individuals. Sending you big hugs and much love and hope your pre holiday season is going smoothly. XOXO.

@Jimmianne you always make me smile. I hope you have a terrific visit with your daughter and her dh and I am looking forward to nicer weather, sweeter times and seeing my loving friends. XOXO.

@Tekate your friendship means the world to me and the others here. Sending you so much love and good wishes and hoping all is good by you. You are the great and wise Kate and we love you girlie. XOXOXOXO.

Yesterday we had the exterminator come because though we haven't had another gnat incident I see them on the windows outside. He came and said yes those are gnats and he doesn't know why they are here but perhaps the water attracts them and he sprayed the outside of the windows and terraces because I don't allow any indoor pesticide spraying and in fact don't care for outdoor spraying either but OMG those little black gnats are very numerous and I don't want them coming inside again. Hopefully that will take care of that issue though I would have thought that the frost with our first snow would have taken care of them. It didn't lol.

Then we went to Nordstrom where I made a return and marveled at how crowded it was. I mean it was a Monday early afternoon. Why isn't anyone at work lol? We aren't making any headway with Oliver as he is attacking Tommy mercilessly. And Tommy for some reason isn't or cannot defend himself properly. So we have a conundrum and quandary on our hands here.

Today not sure what we are going to do in between work calls etc but it is very stormy outside today. I do hope to get out for a bit despite the weather however schedule permitting. Hope everyone enjoys a lovely Tuesday. (((Hugs))).

Fred is purring hello to everyone.

Screen Shot 2019-12-17 at 7.35.50 AM.png

Thank you Marvelous Missy! Biggest hugs to you friend. I'm exhausted heading to sleep.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@missy I agree any day you go bling shopping is a good day. Yes, the stores are really busy and I thought the same thing yesterday why aren’t all of you people working? It’s like almost Christmas time or something. I told a friend of mine today I enjoyed yesterday way more than today - I had to work and I didn’t get wine and appetizers for supper. I am glad you had an exterminator come out and hopefully get rid of those gnats. The first 2 summers here we had little flying bugs in our bathroom, I have no idea where they were coming from. Marty sprays around the foundation in the spring. Hi Fred! I hate to hear Oliver continues to be such a stinker with the other kitties.

@AV_ yay for being done with work for this year. Sweet. As for lifting, I do believe it can make a difference. I notice little things all the time.

@bling_dream19 best wishes for tomorrow. We’ll be anxious to hear about your wedding. Thank you - my nose is a little sore and I kind of have a headache but then again I have one most the time anyway.

Sadly I remembered to set my alarm so being responsible I went to work. Seemed like I’d been gone for weeks so it took me a while to get back in to a routine. I even worked 5 minutes late to finish something so how dedicated is that? I pressed 36 pounds and lifted 75 pounds tonight. Woo hoo! I left my supper cooking in the oven while I was lifting which worked great.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM lovely ladies! It is Wonderful (I hope) Wednesday.

@junebug17 hope you are having a productive and enjoyable week. And that your brother is doing better and all is well by you.

Your asking reminded me what a tough time that was ,( I was new to NIRDI back then & it fealt like a miracle; in fact, so much of life fealt that way. Yet, this EOY is all good. I am used to random bursts of heavy work load, and just finished the last of 2019, fingers crossed.

rant over

Indeed!

I can almost bring myself to think of January already [who'd have thought!]

... NO. [I might be laughing writing this 'NO' & of course I am in a public space!]

-

I owe you, NIRDI!

You don't owe us dear @AV_ , we are just glad you are here and whenever you want to share we love to see it and you. I know January is impossibly and scarily close. Time is flying by. (((Hugs))).

Sadly I remembered to set my alarm so being responsible I went to work. Seemed like I’d been gone for weeks so it took me a while to get back in to a routine. I even worked 5 minutes late to finish something so how dedicated is that? I pressed 36 pounds and lifted 75 pounds tonight. Woo hoo! I left my supper cooking in the oven while I was lifting which worked great.

Aww sorry you had to go to work yesterday and I can see why that wouldn't be as much fun as your day off the other day. Woohoo for pressing 36 lbs and lifting 75 lbs. You are a marvel dear Marcy. Woohoo indeed. Glad Marty took care of those gnats all those years ago and I think we also spray our foundation. We have an exterminator service who comes on a regular basis and takes care of the outside as I don't generally let them spray inside. Hope you have a good day today Marcy. XOXO.

Thank you Marvelous Missy! Biggest hugs to you friend. I'm exhausted heading to sleep.

Dear @bling_dream19 I hope you had a wonderful night's sleep and that today is a good day. I know you must have told us but the thread goes so fast and I am sleep deprived so may miss things but what day are you getting married? Is it today??? OMG if it is sending you so many good wishes and happy wedding dust. We are getting snow flurries here later so maybe a little bit of a white wedding if today is the day? Hugs to you my sweet friend. XOXO.

@Slick1 good morning! I hope you have a wonderful Wednesday. (((Hugs))).

@Scandinavian thinking of you. (((Hugs))).

@Jimmianne hope you are enjoying a lovely week. XOXO.

Yesterday I had a good day. It was a very rainy day so no cycling. Instead I drove in the rain with Greg who was in the passenger seat (not brave enough to drive by myself here yet) and we went to Saks Off Fifth and Nordstrom Rack too. I got 3 more sweaters (LOL I need those like a hole in the head I must stop shopping!) and Greg got a black blazer. He might wear it Christmas Eve with his red pants and I will wear red (and black) too perhaps.

My good friend (who is also my dentist) called me yesterday and we are getting together just the two of us for lunch Friday. A girls afternoon out. It will be fun. She is a dear person and I am lucky to have her in my life.

Today is my periodontal visit. I am a bit nervous but according to my dentist my gums are great and my uncle agreed. She forwarded my X-rays to my uncle (who was a periodontist) yesterday and he agreed with her that they are good. Just why are my gums bleeding is a mystery but let's see what this periodontist says. I am not going to let him do anything or at least I don't think I will. Since we are heading back to NYC in a couple of weeks I dont want to start with a periodontist here. I tried getting an appointment before this but he was booked. I don't want to cancel but I have a feeling it is a wasted visit today since I don't want to start something here because we will be in NYC for at least 3-4 months beginning of 2020.

Little Oliver is continuing to misbehave and we are doing everything we can to make this work. Hoping we can calm him down around the others and also around food.

Have a wonderful Wednesday all my NIRDI friends.

Leaving you with at the moment a peaceful sleeping Oliver. This might be how I like him best. LOL.

oliversleeping.jpg

AV_

Ideal_Rock

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
GM ladies! How can it be Monday morning already? Where is the time going? Scary fast. Isn't it funny how I don't love Mondays despite not working for 2 years? I still hate Mondays. And in fact when I was working I was generally off Mondays. Yet I still don't like Mondays. What's that song? Oh yeah this is it.

@junebug17 I am so sorry your brother isn't doing well :( and I hope he starts sleeping better. I wish I could offer some help to him. I know this probably won't help but on the slim chance it will I am going to share this with you. I have been taking Holy Basil at night (thanks @rainwood) for the past almost 2 years and it does help me fall asleep I think. Maybe something he can safely try? Maybe have him check with his doctor first but just a thought. I am glad your DD is managing well despite still dealing with some things. A good frame of mind is important and sometimes that can be hard to get to so I am glad she has that. Sending good thoughts and hugs to your whole family and all my best wishes as always. Glad you enjoyed a peaceful weekend and pizza with dh sounds perfect. I am going to check your rec of the irishman out on Netflix. We just finished watching the newest season of Mrs Maisel. It was excellent and if you haven't checked it out you might want to. Very entertaining. Thank you for your kind wishes Junie. I truly appreciate that and I appreciate you and our friendship. (((Hugs))).

Dear @Tekate Kate the very great and wise and loving, thank you for your always kind and generous comments. It brings happy tears to my eyes and warmth to my heart. I am so sorry about your mom and how much you miss her. I know that missing someone so very much means we loved them so very much and you are right. We have to focus on the positive and what we brought to their lives and the unconditional love we shared. I know you care and I care so much about you and the girls here too. You have made my life better and sweeter during what was and is a terribly challenging and traumatic time. Yes I had one disappointing experience with a friend but you know life has lessons for us and if we are wise we listen and are better for it. So for that I am grateful. A little bit of hurt made me a lot wiser. And nothing can touch the hurt of missing our dear Francesca but I am taking your wise words to heart and we did love her as much as anyone could love anyone and we did give her a great life. We showered her with attention and love and care and comfort and I will try holding onto that. Francesca brought so much more to our lives than we could have ever imagined and I just hope (I think she did) she knew how much we loved and adored and yes cherished her. We told her every day multiple times how much we loved her. She will always be in my heart and will always be with me that way. And one day I hope and pray we can all be reunited with her and my grandmother and all my beloved ones that are now gone. And I pray that for you too. For all of us. Sending you hugs and love and all my good wishes. You are truly a great person dear Kate and I love you. Please hug Autie from me and Uncle Greg too. Tell her when we meet her she will have a lovely surprise waiting for her. XOXO.

Thank you for your too kind compliments. I love irreverent clothing and fun things. It makes life more upbeat and so do you. You always bring a happy smile to my face and I am so glad you are here with us in NIRDI and I am also looking forward to seeing you again next year. Meet you at Days. Haha. And you will be married to the love of your life and we will celebrate. Ice cream on us! Hope the packing and vow finalizing went very well yesterday and that today is a happy Monday. XOXO.

@Slick1 hope your Monday goes smoothly. I am thinking of you and keeping good thoughts. (((Hugs))).

@Scandinavian healing dust across the miles to your dear mom. Hoping things are going well. XOXO.

@Austina good luck with your visit with Shirley today. Hoping she is in a good mood and that you enjoy your time with her.

@marcy hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend and that your Monday goes well and please hug Graham for me. He is a snuggly bear for sure.

@Jimmianne sending you love and warm hugs.

@AV_ sending you hugs and hope you had a good weekend.

@canuk-gal hope your weekend was enjoyable and your week off to a good start. XOXO.

We had a great ride yesterday despite wind gusts of 45 mph. That is right. You heard/read correctly. LOL. But it was mainly a cross wind so manageable but it was challenging at times. We stopped for ice cream at Jimmy's of course. He is so lovely. We always have the best chats with him despite it delaying our day as we are there way too long most of the time just talking with him. But it is always enjoyable and he is such a nice person. I am very fond of him as is Greg.

Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 6.17.59 AM.png
I found out he has wooden ice cream sticks and I love those so I opted to have my ice cream with that. Much better than plastic spoons. And it takes longer to eat the ice cream so it feels more decadent in a way haha.

And it was a gorgeous day despite the coldness and the wind. And the fact that the sun made only a very brief appearance.

@bling_dream19 this is waiting for you when you return.
Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 6.18.13 AM.png

@Daisys and Diamonds here you go. A Jersey Shore photo for you from our ride yesterday. Hope you are doing well and hope your loved ones are doing well too.
Screen Shot 2019-12-16 at 6.18.25 AM.png

Today we are getting snow in a few hours. Will it stick? IDK we shall see. Hope everyone has a lovely day and sending you all warm hugs and much love.

oh Missy its beautiful

im sorry you still feel so sad about dear Francesca
it takes a long time to be bake to look back and smilie and laugh at the funny things but that day will come and its still sad but the pain is almost bearable
Borris and Tibby sleep on Tinky's blankie now and i feel happy

Daisys and Diamonds

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh man !
i mean ladies heehee
i gotta check in here everyday im so far behind

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

We’re back from visiting Shirley. All in all, it went really well. She’s sleeping better (because of not having the dog) so seems in better spirits. She’s even looking forward to the baby now. She wasn’t complaining all the time, so it was far more pleasant. Unfortunately, much as we thought, her old friends are no longer calling or visiting.

We’ve just been to see an immigration attorney to get Adam’s naturalisation process started.

I’ll catch up later because I’m really tired from the drive, but I hope all the lovely NIRDIs are well. :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Let’s hear it for Missy and Greg’s good news. RW Free. Woo hoo!!!

@missy good deal you drove in the rain. You’ll be a pro again in no time. I am totally thrilled to hear the vet said the kitties are RW free. You can never have too many sweaters. That is good news your gums look okay; hopefully they figure out why they are bleeding. I bet you are anxious to get back to the city. And no more daily cleaning, right? I am so sorry Oliver is being a little pistol.

@AV_ I hope you are relaxing and enjoying yourself.

@Daisys and Diamonds yes if you do miss a few days on this thread you can get behind.

@Austina what a relief the visit with Shirley went well. Pretty exciting to start the naturalization process for Adam. I hope you get a great night’s sleep.

My day at work was busy - I even entered some stuff off a spreadsheet with tiny (to me) text. Hopefully it was right. I did copy and paste most of it so it should be okay. I met a friend for lunch. I had soup for supper because I was cold all day; it hit the spot. I spent time tonight taking pictures of my WF jewelry in our Christmas tree to make a Christmas card for Vera and Brittany. I dropped one of my studs and a ring through the tree but did find them okay. Marty said I was a flake. Not my greatest pictures but definitely had fun.

Is everyone ready for Christmas?

Take care.
Marcy

I like this one of my EC studs on a 66 mustang ornament

IMG_0320.JPG

And liked the picture of my dangles
IMG_0316.JPG

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina , I’m glad the visit with Shirley went well. You are a good friend Austina. It was kind of you to make the time to go see her and spend time with her. I’m sure your visit helped and comforted her. Are you doing ok? I remember how hard it was to see my FIL decline. Congrats to Adam on starting the naturalization process.

@Bling_dream Thinking of you today and hoping you had a wonderful wedding day.

@junebug17 , I hope all is well with you. Are you ready for Christmas? What did you think of The Irishman? DH was saying last night that he wants to see it.

@marcy, Is your knee feeling better? The Christmas jewelry pictures turned out great. You made WF a great card last year too. Soup is the perfect food when it’s cold outside.

@av, I’m glad work is better this year. You were not ranting. Last year was stressful with all the work you were trying to get completed. I’m glad things are easier this year for you av.

I hope everyone is had a good day.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morning girls!
sorry to be so MIA but the days are galloping away really fast.My grandmother is sick. My mother is sick. Furbaby T has been sick again, immune system going haywire. The children have about 100 Christmas things to attend. Which all involves my baking. Lol. Hpoe to check in properly later today. First: doctor appointment with grandmother. Dentist with daughter. And then baking. Before Christmas thing at daughter’s school. Life is fun...

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Morning girls!
sorry to be so MIA but the days are galloping away really fast.My grandmother is sick. My mother is sick. Furbaby T has been sick again, immune system going haywire. The children have about 100 Christmas things to attend. Which all involves my baking. Lol. Hpoe to check in properly later today. First: doctor appointment with grandmother. Dentist with daughter. And then baking. Before Christmas thing at daughter’s school. Life is fun...

Dearest Scandi, I am sending you big hugs and much love and bucketloads of healing dust. I am so sorry your family is going through such a rough time. :(

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

We’re back from visiting Shirley. All in all, it went really well. She’s sleeping better (because of not having the dog) so seems in better spirits. She’s even looking forward to the baby now. She wasn’t complaining all the time, so it was far more pleasant. Unfortunately, much as we thought, her old friends are no longer calling or visiting.

We’ve just been to see an immigration attorney to get Adam’s naturalisation process started.

I’ll catch up later because I’m really tired from the drive, but I hope all the lovely NIRDIs are well. :wavey:

Great news @Austina about your visit with Shirley though it is disappointing how people she thought were friends really aren't. Been there and done that unfortunately. Shirley is lucky to have you. Good luck with the naturalization process for Adam. Enjoy the rest of your trip.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Let’s hear it for Missy and Greg’s good news. RW Free. Woo hoo!!!

@missy good deal you drove in the rain. You’ll be a pro again in no time. I am totally thrilled to hear the vet said the kitties are RW free. You can never have too many sweaters. That is good news your gums look okay; hopefully they figure out why they are bleeding. I bet you are anxious to get back to the city. And no more daily cleaning, right? I am so sorry Oliver is being a little pistol.

@AV_ I hope you are relaxing and enjoying yourself.

@Daisys and Diamonds yes if you do miss a few days on this thread you can get behind.

@Austina what a relief the visit with Shirley went well. Pretty exciting to start the naturalization process for Adam. I hope you get a great night’s sleep.

My day at work was busy - I even entered some stuff off a spreadsheet with tiny (to me) text. Hopefully it was right. I did copy and paste most of it so it should be okay. I met a friend for lunch. I had soup for supper because I was cold all day; it hit the spot. I spent time tonight taking pictures of my WF jewelry in our Christmas tree to make a Christmas card for Vera and Brittany. I dropped one of my studs and a ring through the tree but did find them okay. Marty said I was a flake. Not my greatest pictures but definitely had fun.

Is everyone ready for Christmas?

Take care.
Marcy

I like this one of my EC studs on a 66 mustang ornament

IMG_0320.JPG

And liked the picture of my dangles
IMG_0316.JPG

Love the dangles and love you christmas ornament too. Sweet. Sounds like you had a busy but productive day Marcy. I am ready for Christmas. Going to my aunt and uncle's Christmas eve and then a quiet day for Christmas I hope. It is all going too fast though and I am not ready for Greg's surgery yet...
Hope you have a good day today. Almost the weekend woohoo.

And thank you for all your support through these months. You are a true friend dear Marcy.

Reactions: AV_

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh Missy its beautiful

im sorry you still feel so sad about dear Francesca
it takes a long time to be bake to look back and smilie and laugh at the funny things but that day will come and its still sad but the pain is almost bearable
Borris and Tibby sleep on Tinky's blankie now and i feel happy

Thank you sweet Daisy. I am glad you are happy. I have moments of happiness and joy all while still missing our dear daughter Francesca. There is a hole in our hearts that will never fully mend but I carry her with me in my heart always. And one day I hope we are reunited. Wouldn't that be sweet. Hugs to you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So most of you have probably seen my RW update but just in case we are hopefully RW free as the cultures round 2 came back negative and yesterday was 4 weeks. I am not fully relieved but praying they truly are RW free and remain that way.

To my NIRDI friends thank you for all your unwavering support all these months. You stuck by me and I cannot tell you what that means to me. My heart goes out to you and my gratitude is immense. True friends you are- through not just the good but the bad. And I am here for you too. Sending you love and hugs and thank you for all your encouragement and loving support.

I saw the periodontist yesterday and the good news is no bone loss but yes I have bleeding gums with gum inflammation and mild gingivitis despite what he said is excellent oral hygiene. He feels my bleeding gums and inflammation and mild gingivitis are due to the high levels of stress I have been under as well as poor sleeping and underlying genetics. It is all related. The level of bleeding and inflammation don't make sense with the mild gingivitis but due to the stress factors it has reached that level. He is squeezing me in today (because we are heading back to NYC in January) and his hygienist is going to do a thorough cleaning and he is going to perform an ND Yag Laser procedure that may (or may not) help. Anecdotal evidence only so far but it is worth a try and not too expensive so I am going for it. Plus he has to reposition a few top teeth as they are hitting my bottom teeth in a bad position and it is causing vibrations or something like that. It could be causing the inflammation or contributing to it so he is going to take care of that today too hopefully.

It is bitterly cold here so no cycling this entire week. But it has been such a busy week that I have not had time to miss it lol.

I don't want to miss anyone intentionally and if I did I apologize but thank you all again for your support and love during the most challenging 6 months.
@marcy, @AV_ , @junebug17 , @canuk-gal , @Tekate , @Austina , @Scandinavian , @rainwood, @Daisys and Diamonds , @bling_dream19 , @Jimmianne , @Slick1 , @Mamabean and anyone else who has been here for me-
THANK YOU!!! You are true friends through thick and thin, good and bad. Despite all you are dealing with you have been here for me online and off. For that I express all my gratitude and love and appreciation.
(((Hugs))).

thankyousomuch.gif

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday and is staying cozy and comfy and hearts filled with love and joy.

Scandinavian

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So most of you have probably seen my RW update but just in case we are hopefully RW free as the cultures round 2 came back negative and yesterday was 4 weeks. I am not fully relieved but praying they truly are RW free and remain that way.

To my NIRDI friends thank you for all your unwavering support all these months. You stuck by me and I cannot tell you what that means to me. My heart goes out to you and my gratitude is immense. True friends you are- through not just the good but the bad. And I am here for you too. Sending you love and hugs and thank you for all your encouragement and loving support.

I saw the periodontist yesterday and the good news is no bone loss but yes I have bleeding gums with gum inflammation and mild gingivitis despite what he said is excellent oral hygiene. He feels my bleeding gums and inflammation and mild gingivitis are due to the high levels of stress I have been under as well as poor sleeping and underlying genetics. It is all related. The level of bleeding and inflammation don't make sense with the mild gingivitis but due to the stress factors it has reached that level. He is squeezing me in today (because we are heading back to NYC in January) and his hygienist is going to do a thorough cleaning and he is going to perform an ND Yag Laser procedure that may (or may not) help. Anecdotal evidence only so far but it is worth a try and not too expensive so I am going for it. Plus he has to reposition a few top teeth as they are hitting my bottom teeth in a bad position and it is causing vibrations or something like that. It could be causing the inflammation or contributing to it so he is going to take care of that today too hopefully.

It is bitterly cold here so no cycling this entire week. But it has been such a busy week that I have not had time to miss it lol.

I don't want to miss anyone intentionally and if I did I apologize but thank you all again for your support and love during the most challenging 6 months.
@marcy, @AV_ , @junebug17 , @canuk-gal , @Tekate , @Austina , @Scandinavian , @rainwood, @Daisys and Diamonds , @bling_dream19 , @Jimmianne , @Slick1 , @Mamabean and anyone else who has been here for me-
THANK YOU!!! You are true friends through thick and thin, good and bad. Despite all you are dealing with you have been here for me online and off. For that I express all my gratitude and love and appreciation.
(((Hugs))).

thankyousomuch.gif

Hope everyone has a wonderful Thursday and is staying cozy and comfy and hearts filled with love and joy.

RW free!!! Made my day!

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy Good riddance RW.

I am not very surprised that your body is slightly rebelling after months of worry, sleeplessness and toil. You need a gift of heaps of peace for the new year!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Good riddance RW.

I am not very surprised that your body is slightly rebelling after months of worry, sleeplessness and toil. You need a gift of heaps of peace for the new year!

Thank you @AV_! I woke at 2AM this morning up for the day. Just got back from the periodontist and it went well. He did a laser procedure on my gums and also did some grinding down where it needed to be a better bite as my teeth were rubbing too hard in a few places. So hopefully that will help and I got a very thorough cleaning. It was expensive but hopefully worth it. Now we are taking care of our health and Greg gets his knee replacement surgery next month so I know I will be stressed about that but I know he has to do it and glad we can get that for him knock wood cats remain RW free.

And as a special little gift I just got earrings for me (thanks to my sweet DH who never says no to me but do I really need another pair?) and they won't be shipping til I return back to Brooklyn but I think they are gorgeous and I cannot wait to get them. Sneak peek. Blurry but best I could do from the video. OMC cluster dangles.

omcclusterearrings.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Woohoo @missy, this is the best news EVER!!!! What a rollercoaster of a year it’s been. I know the new year will bring fresh challenges with Greg’s surgery, but he is strong and will get through it, especially with you taking care of him.

Beautiful earrings for a beautiful lady, and you so deserve them after everything you’ve been through, wear them and enjoy!

Oh no @Scandanavian I’m so sorry that you’re dealing with so much at the moment, I hope your Grandmother, Mother and T will soon be on the mend, it’s a lot to cope with all at once. Can’t wait to see your ring in it’s new pink Tutu, I’m sure it’ll be absolutely gorgeous.

We’re fine @Calliecake, thank you for asking, we were dreading the visit after last time, but it wasn’t nearly as difficult. She was misremembering all sorts of things, and constantly talked about getting another puppy, but on the whole, she was more ‘settled’. She was even excited about the baby, and we managed to get her to eat. We went out to see the Renoir exhibit on Tuesday afternoon in FW, and walked around looking and talking about each picture. I don’t know how long this will last, but I think her son and DIL will take every good day as a bonus. She was a bit down when we left yesterday, but hopefully she was OK with her DIL.

What a great shot of your earrings @marcy, and what a cute ornament. Thank goodness your jewellery didn’t disappear in the tree. I had a heart stopping event on Sunday when we went shopping and to Kim’s sister’s house. I noticed my diamond pendant was gone when we got to the shops and I was hoping I just hadn’t put it on before leaving the house. When we got back, it wasn’t there, we turned the house upside down and couldn’t find it. I decided that I may as well look in the car in case it’d fallen off, and there is was, down the side of the seat on the floor. As you can imagine, I was mightily relieved.

Good luck (not that I think you’ll need it) for the big day @bling_dream19 Try not get stressed, but relax and enjoy the day, and make lots of happy memories.

We’re meeting @Tekate for lunch tomorrow, so will tell you all about it then.

Big hugs to all the lovely NIRDI, it’s almost the weekend, then C-H-R-I-S-T-M-A-S!!!

:wavey:

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy The clusters are just right. The next pair is always the best, of course.
I must have written already how I tend to love clusters with large petals (or small centers) & these are just so; & a beautiful breed of old school diamonds.
I have lost track of time, just one month to Greg'g surgery! Make each day a holiday - however more diamonds required.

-

Ending a long, odd, rainy day, in which I have been reading NIRDI without writing, forshame!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
FA0C4DA9-B0A9-4C33-9A2E-260B78948DEC.jpeg

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Thank you @AV_! I woke at 2AM this morning up for the day. Just got back from the periodontist and it went well. He did a laser procedure on my gums and also did some grinding down where it needed to be a better bite as my teeth were rubbing too hard in a few places. So hopefully that will help and I got a very thorough cleaning. It was expensive but hopefully worth it. Now we are taking care of our health and Greg gets his knee replacement surgery next month so I know I will be stressed about that but I know he has to do it and glad we can get that for him knock wood cats remain RW free.

And as a special little gift I just got earrings for me (thanks to my sweet DH who never says no to me but do I really need another pair?) and they won't be shipping til I return back to Brooklyn but I think they are gorgeous and I cannot wait to get them. Sneak peek. Blurry but best I could do from the video. OMC cluster dangles.

omcclusterearrings.png

Omg GORGEOUS Missy!!! I love them sweet friend. You totally deserve them and cheers to you and Greg!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! @missy RW free? that girl is the best news I've read in foreverah! seriously I'm keeping my fingers crossed Missy.. you deserve a great Xmas - Hanukkah present for sure. sending you caring and loving thoughts Missy, hope you had a great lunch with her dentist g/f. 1/17/20! wish I could see Greg before he does to have this done, please know I'm here for any questions, me! a veteran of 2 hip replacements, again I repeat, take his pain meds on target and do the P/T, his life is gonna improve Missy girl, he will be happier, and more relaxed because his pain level will go away so happy he's going this, as we all wait too long to have the replacements done because we, as good people, keep thinking it will get better, my love to him and sending support to you and Greg Missy and as I said, any questions, call me.

@Austina see you tomorrow!

Everyone else! been busy babysitting and jeez louise trying to start some kind of routine with Christmas and Chris coming it's hellish crazy here.

sending love and looking forward to the new year and things calming down.

love you all. Kate

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 sending you love, wishes of happiness and peace girli!

@marcy aw Marcy thanks, isn't Autie the cutest, she's 8 mos! time passes tooooo quickly, gonna watch her the whole day on Monday, John will have to do double time because I am gonna be a cooking fiend on Monday.

love to you all

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy The clusters are just right. The next pair is always the best, of course.
I must have written already how I tend to love clusters with large petals (or small centers) & these are just so; & a beautiful breed of old school diamonds.
I have lost track of time, just one month to Greg'g surgery! Make each day a holiday - however more diamonds required.

-

Ending a long, odd, rainy day, in which I have been reading NIRDI without writing, forshame!

I love your expression AV; between the rocks and craggy places of life, such a (facile) pleasure to read. Thank you!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

@Calliecake my knee is feeling a little better. I didn’t use aspercreme today and stayed out of the Advil bottle. It seems stiff but not as bad tonight as this morning. Thank you for asking. I had fun making up the card for Vera and Brittany and Whiteflash. I have a collage app so used it; put a picture of my Christmas tree in the background then used a honeycomb design to put picture of my 9 pieces of jewelry from Whiteflash. Soup is perfect for cold weather. What did you end up getting your little nieces for Christmas?

@Scandinavian I hate to hear you mom, grandmother and furbaby are sick. Sending them mega dust to get better. Good luck getting your Christmas things done. Yay for getting your ring back tomorrow.

@missy woo hoo part 2 of being RW free. You are always welcome for my support. That will be nice to visit your aunt and uncle for Christmas Eve and then spending a quiet day on Christmas. Do you have a date for Greg’s surgery yet? Those holes in our hearts are rough but good memories of those we love help. I am glad you don’t have any bone loss with your teeth. I hope the laser helps with your gums. I saw it was cold there; they had a video or a snow squall hitting Manhattan tonight. That looks familiar. You deserve those gorgeous earrings; you’ve been through a LOT this year.

@AV_ are you ready for Christmas?

@Austina that sounds promising that Shirley was settled and engaged with things. I hope it lasts. Thank you - I had a red 1966 Mustang so that has always been one of my favorite Christmas ornaments. I was nervous when one of my studs fell of the branch but it fell right through; my band got stuck though and it took me a while to find it. How scary about your pendant; you were lucky it was in the car. That is pretty scary. How fun you are meeting @Tekate.

Mrs @bling_dream19 how was the wedding?

@Tekate I don’t kid myself my knee(s) will get better but I keep hanging in there until I can’t stand it. I can’t believe Autie is 8 months already; you will have a blast with her on Monday. Plus baking - just think next year she’ll be in there helping you bake.

@cank-gal we are going to be near 50 degrees this weekend - you know that won’t last.

It’s almost Friday. Yay. Marty and his clients met at a bar and grill for supper and drinks; it was fun. It ended up being 11 of us. I had a burger, a glass of wine and a shot of Baileys. Such a wild time during the week for me.

Take care.
Marcy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results