shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Asbury Street Art.:love: Love it. Talent galore. All over.

@Mamabean can you find Greg (and me)?

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.13.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.13.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.13.39 AM.png

This one is my favorite

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.15.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.16.26 AM.png

Have a good Friday lovely ladies.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh and I forgot we saw so many whales the other day at the beach while cycling. It was so cool. I tried taking photos but they didn't come out great. Here is what I did take though. I love whales so much.

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.21.55 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.21.44 AM.png

Can you make out the whales? There were so many of them. Makes my heart sing when I see them having a grand time in the ocean like they are supposed to do.

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.21.38 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.23.32 AM.png

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@bling_dream19 how are you? I hope you have a fun weekend planned. Any chance you are visiting the beach this weekend? It's supposed to be another glorious weather weekend here (perhaps overnight showers but hope it doesn't affect too much of our Sunday). Thinking of you and hoping all is going well.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Asbury Street Art.:love: Love it. Talent galore. All over.

@Mamabean can you find Greg (and me)?

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.13.10 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.13.23 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.13.39 AM.png

This one is my favorite

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.15.59 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.16.26 AM.png

Have a good Friday lovely ladies.
Wow!!! Yes I can! :P2 They’re amazing!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate let us know how you are feeling sweet Kate. I am worried about you. Are you healing? How is your pain level? Hoping it is going to zero if not already there. Sending more healing vibes your way and lots of love. I messaged you on IG and just want to know you are OK. (((Hugs))) and healing vibes.

Thank you @Mamabean! You always have a kind comment and you are such a warm wonderful woman. XOXO. Hope things are working out with your son and keeping good thoughts for you.

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina I am so sorry for your tremendous loss. Sending you warm hugs and sympathies. <3
@missy Next week is the big week. I hope you’re well, the babies improving hopefully? I have been sick, as always in September, when the germs run rampant in the class. Luckily the big day is next week! Eek!
@Tekate I hope your mouth Is feeling better and infection free.
@Mamabean sending love and hugs.
Off to work! ((Hugs)) to the NIRDIs.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow!!! Yes I can! :P2 They’re amazing!

Oh and I forgot we saw so many whales the other day at the beach while cycling. It was so cool. I tried taking photos but they didn't come out great. Here is what I did take though. I love whales so much.

Can you make out the whales? There were so many of them. Makes my heart sing when I see them having a grand time in the ocean like they are supposed to do.

Love this! I can only make out black dots..Gow

@missy..I think the girl on the left looks like you!
Edited to say I woke up and finally realized who it was. You are much prettier!

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
A95EC887-B3C0-4F04-8AE0-C64C4C954B12.jpeg
Mamabean, I so appreciate you thinking of me! It is a day to day situation.
My Mom will be 80 on 12/15, she was diagnosed with Afib 4 years ago,
all was controlled with meds ( we thought), until about 11 weeks ago when
she became short of breath walking up the stairs to the kitchen. The ER
visit resulted in the CHF diagnosis, she had 12 lbs. of fluid ( the Dr.
palpated her abdomen/ liver area and her pulsating carotid artery popped
out on the right side of her neck.) It is so hard to deal with, I love my
Mom, we want to do the right thing for all of us. I will sign up for the
“Bling Addicts Home”:mrgreen2:

Addition: Don’t look it you have a weak stomach ( this is the second ER visit, after the major fall).. I had to
edit a little for her privacy( gown slipped down.)
Omg @Luvallgems...I feel for you, your sister...and of course your mom...

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Austina I’m so sorry I missed your post...I’m just heartbroken for you...I have no words to give you for comfort because I know there aren’t any to make you feel better. Just know I’m sending you love and hugs...xxxxxxxooooooo

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Austina I am so sorry for your tremendous loss. Sending you warm hugs and sympathies. <3
@missy Next week is the big week. I hope you’re well, the babies improving hopefully? I have been sick, as always in September, when the germs run rampant in the class. Luckily the big day is next week! Eek!
@Tekate I hope your mouth Is feeling better and infection free.
@Mamabean sending love and hugs.
Off to work! ((Hugs)) to the NIRDIs.
Love and hugs back @Slick1 :kiss2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you all so much for your mind words. As you can imagine, coming down this morning and her not being there complaining that Colin hadn’t got her breakfast ready, was so hard. Our lives literally revolved around her, our morning routine of feeding her and waiting 1-2 hrs before exercising her, walking through the woods, enjoying the fresh air, and the sheer job of seeing her chasing squirrels when she hadn’t a hope of ever catching one. Knowing if it had stopped, she’d have been so startled, she’d have turned tail and run away. Not getting home till lunchtime and then organising our days to do things in the afternoon, I honestly don’t know how we’ll fill our days now.

We have been busy packing away her things, washing all her bedding and towels, and removing her beds from around the house. We took all her food to the local dogs home, along with her new bed, and they were very grateful and said they’d make sure it was all put to good use.

I know this feeling will pass eventually, but at the moment, I can’t bear being in the house without her.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Austina You have wonderful memories of Dottie. I like to think that she is free to chase all the squirrels she wants..and still enjoying walks with you..only on a different plane..That’s how I like to think Gordie is doing.

Reactions: AV_

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@Tekate how are you feeling today? How is your pain level? I hope you are healing and feeling good. Sending you big hugs and healing dust and lots of love. Thinking of you.

This is for you.

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 3.08.05 PM.png

and our favorite bird showed up saying hello. We call him Blue. :cool2:

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 3.08.21 PM.png

Hello @bling_dream19 this is for you.
It's another amazing beautiful day here. So gorgeous. I cannot believe how wonderful the weather has been for the past few weeks. Hope you are having a good day @bling_dream19 and enjoy this photo.

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 3.08.39 PM.png

Hope everyone is having a good Tuesday.

I just love this @missy! The water is so gorgeous and relaxing. The week has been good, long week of work and I'm reaching breathing point soon, hopefully in an hour. But I'm at the JS so life is good!:kiss2:=)2

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
I would love to see you start that thread @bling_dream19

I plan to add to the existing Costco one @junebug17 sent - and I have a ton! I thought my ultrasonic was going to be waiting for me when I got home on Wed but it wasn't there! So I had to make some arrangements and I will be getting it Monday night. And soon, I will clean things and start posting! I went through so many purchases and returns but I think I'm settled with what I am keeping so it's time to start posting the bling! Thanks for everyone's patience. Work keeps getting in the way of having bling time.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
GM girls!

@junebug17 glad the plumber took care of the toilet in the basement and you are getting a new pump too. When our sump pumps failed our basement flooded during Irene and hopefully that will never happen again since we got the Generac. Always better safe than sorry. Good luck with the HVAC maintenance today. AC best invention ever IMO. Of course I realize we are getting into heating season but the temps are unseasonably warm lately (no complaints) and today is going to be a warm day. Enjoy a lovely day during a lovely week. And yes please post your bling in any and all threads so I can drool over all that gorgeousness.:kiss2:

@AV_ yes I agree. This however is not my normal. I feel best around 114 lbs (I'm 5'6") but haven't been that for over a year and a half because of the dietary changes I had to make. But if I could just get back to 107 or so I would be happy. One day at a time. RW first then I will concentrate on my health. And I agree about the time flying by. Super fast. Where are the seasons going? I want summer back. For us it was the summer that wasn't. And I am forever sad Francesca didn't get her last summer at the Jersey shore. That breaks my heart every time I think of that.:cry2: Just when I thought I had no heart left to break.:( In fact every time I think of Francesca the pain sears through my very being. I miss her so freaking much I cannot even put it adequately into words. Suffice to say she was a part of me and my soul and heart. My darling girl. Hope your day goes well @AV_ and forgive my tangent.

@Austina good luck at the veterinarian today and sending lots of healing dust to Dottie. Poor sweet baby. Hope the swelling is gone and she will be A OK. (((HUGS))).

@Luvallgems I am with Junie. Make sure to also take good care of yourself please. It can be easy to neglect oneself when caring for loved ones. YOu're a good daughter and must remember to take care of yourself too so you can be able to care for your mom as best you can. Sending you good thoughts and gentle hugs.

@marcy oh no about the error NN made taking up the entire workday but glad she was on good behavior. Glad Dee got you the book you needed and smart not to mention it to your sister. Sorry also that judgmental doctors deter you from getting checked. Please don't let that stop you. I agree it is frustrating when a physician behaves IMO unprofessionally by commenting on something like weight. There is a place and time and way to do it but we are aware anyway so don't need that unhelpful input. @canuk-gal put it perfectly and a big thank you to Sharon because her post gave me the energy I needed to not let it upset me and take control of that situation. I was ready if they were going to insist on me being weighed. Fortunately it didn't come to that though. Yay for lifting yesterday and yummm to a BLT with your fresh garden tomatoes. Sweet.

Speaking of sweet. Yummmmmm. Yesterday's sweet treat during our cycling. We managed to get cycling in yesterday despite the hectic day we had. My DH is the best because he really moves heaven and earth to give me what I want if he can and I so appreciate it. I know our cycling days are numbered this year and I am cherishing each single one we get to enjoy cycling.

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.26.17 AM.png

and I am debating getting this T shirt they have but they only have the super large sizes left...

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.26.39 AM.png

Love it. :lol:

Another perfect beach and cycling day yesterday. Amazing.
@bling_dream19 this is for you. I am so sorry about your FI's brother and sending lots of good wishes his way. Hope the procedure/surgery went well and he is doing A OK. Keeping your family (to be) in my thoughts and prayers. How are you today? Any updates bling or otherwise?

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.28.16 AM.png

@Mamabean how are you? We saw Blue again yesterday.

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.29.05 AM.png

I took a photo when we had to make a quick work stop

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.29.54 AM.png
I know I am biased but isn't my dh handsome?:kiss2:
I also took a quick selfie because I am silly that way. :lol:
selfieonbike.png

And lastly look at this cool retro firetruck that we passed yesterday. Cool.:sun:

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.31.33 AM.png

@Slick1 it's a hectic time for you but a happy one and to that end sending you lots of good vibes and happy thoughts. Cannot wait to hear all about it and see (more) photos too. XOXO

@Scandinavian more hugs and healing vibes being sent to you and your mom. (((Hugs)))).
Going to clean soon ladies. Then hopefully a nice bike ride complete with ice cream. Enjoy a wonderful Thursday lovely ladies. And @Austina please let us know how Dottie is. Hugs to each and everyone of you lovely ladies. XO.

Really cute picture of you Missy!
FI's brother in law in doing better praises be. He will be in the hospital recovering for next few weeks and hopefully will make it. Thank you for everyone's kind words and prayers.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi sweethearts! Happy Friday to all!

Austina, I am soo sorry for your loss. Your Dottie was so cute and very loveable. Hugs to you and so sorry for your sadness.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Sorry, I started a post and then I didn't realize it kept what I started.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
@bling_dream19 how are you? I hope you have a fun weekend planned. Any chance you are visiting the beach this weekend? It's supposed to be another glorious weather weekend here (perhaps overnight showers but hope it doesn't affect too much of our Sunday). Thinking of you and hoping all is going well.

I'm here girl! Weather has been glorious! Stuck inside working all day but wrapping up soon, taking a walk and then a delicious dinner. I hope you've had a great day today and kitties are getting better! =)2:kiss2:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Hi Sweethearts and Happy Friday!
Thanks for everyone's shout outs - they mean a lot. @missy that was really nice you said I'm a breath of fresh air as I feel the same about you. You are living a great life, enjoying nature and the ocean and smiling even through your toughest times.
I hope everyone is finding joy and happiness, and strength in the tough parts of life. I agree @Tekate it would be soo much fun to have a bling dinner and have fun in person! I think one of these days it will happen. Hugs and love to all for a happy weekend:kiss2:

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Really cute picture of you Missy!
FI's brother in law in doing better praises be. He will be in the hospital recovering for next few weeks and hopefully will make it. Thank you for everyone's kind words and prayers.
We will be visiting him tomorrow.

Reactions: AV_

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We will be visiting him tomorrow.

Yay! So glad he is doing well! Please tell him he has a bunch of people rooting for him and sending him bucketloads of healing dust. XO.

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Tekate let us know how you are feeling sweet Kate. I am worried about you. Are you healing? How is your pain level? Hoping it is going to zero if not already there. Sending more healing vibes your way and lots of love. I messaged you on IG and just want to know you are OK. (((Hugs))) and healing vibes.

Thank you @Mamabean! You always have a kind comment and you are such a warm wonderful woman. XOXO. Hope things are working out with your son and keeping good thoughts for you.
Thank you @missy...:kiss2: I just drove 4.5 hours in the car to Maryland...I’m exhausted...Talk to you all tomorrow..xxxxxxoooo @Austina Thought about you all the way when I was driving...My heart goes out to you and Colin.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

How awesome! :appl: I would love to see them.

bling_dream19

Ideal_Rock
Yay! So glad he is doing well! Please tell him he has a bunch of people rooting for him and sending him bucketloads of healing dust. XO.

I will do that! His daughter, my fiance niece told my fiance he wants people near him. He will be shook happy to hear that people are rooting for him that he doesn't even know. That's the beauty of friendship :wavey::geek2::kiss2:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, really gorgeous beach pics! Love the Asbury street art too, such talent. LOL to that license plate! And how cool you saw some whales in the ocean. They are amazing creatures. It's great you've been able to cycle so much lately. The weather has been beautiful.

@Austina, such sweet pics of your beautiful girl...I"m so sorry for your heartache and grief. I know Dottie meant the world to you. My heart hurts for you and I'm keeping you in my thoughts. XOXOX

@marcy, sweet you're getting a new phone. The bank party sounds like it was a nice night out. I'm sure you're glad the weekend is here.

@AV_, the weeks do fly by, don't they? Can't believe it's the weekend already.

@Slick1, feel better soon! Hope you can get some rest this weekend.

@bling_dream19, LOVE your jewelry, just gorgeous! The pink stones are really beautiful. The sea turtles are adorable. I'll post my rings tomorrow. It's great you're at the shore, sounds like you had a busy week and I hope you enjoy a few restful days.

I'm glad your future bil seems to be doing ok and I hope his recovery goes smoothly and he continues doing well. It's nice you and FI are visiting him, I'm sure he'll enjoy seeing you. (((hugs))).

Not much to report here...the heating guy found an issue so has to return next week to repair it. Went to the gym today in the morning, and ran a few errands in the afternoon. Not much going on this weekend - getting my hair done in the morning, will get some dinner with dh. and ds will probably pop in at some point.

Take care all! <3

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! It's Caturday Saturday and hoping it's a happy Caturday Saturday for everyone. And a big hello from @Tekate to all the NIRDIs. She wanted me to say hello and send her love to everyone.

@junebug17 thank you dear Junie. This has been an amazing stretch of gorgeous weather and I hope you have been enjoying it too. Sorry there was an issue in the heating system but glad the HVAC guy found it before you needed it and it didn't work. Nice when the maintenance checks are thorough and catch issues before they become a problem. Enjoy the weekend. Sounds like fun. Hair, family and food. And yes to getting to go to the gym and accomplishing your errands so you can enjoy the weekend. Nice.

How awesome! :appl: I would love to see them.

I wish you were here to see the whales with us @marcy! They are so beautiful and so sweet. Makes me happy to see them enjoying themselves and frolicking about carefree. What are your weekend plans? How is your finger doing? You haven't mentioned it (or I missed it sorry) and I have been thinking of you and hoping it is healing well and not causing you any more pain. How did work go yesterday? How is Marty doing? Did you have an astronomy meeting last night? Sorry for all the questions. Greg says I ask too many questions but what can I say. I am thirsty for knowledge and info. :cheeky:

@Austina keeping you in our thoughts. I wish there were words to lessen the pain but just knowing you gave her peace when there was no other good option and knowing you gave her an amazing life...I hope you can take some comfort in that. Sending you gentle {{{hugs}}}. And that is lovely you packed up Dottie's things to donate already. You are very organized and what a wonderful thing to do in Dottie's honor.

@bling_dream19 love that Wolf box but I haven't even used it yet. I really have no need for it as all my bling is kept in my safe and the pieces I have out are in little jewelry boxes. I think I am going to give it to my sister as part of her birthday gift. I hate being wasteful and yet I keep buying things I will never use or wear. Thank you for all your generous and kind compliments. You are so sweet. And yes you are a breath of fresh air. So kind and lovely and enthusiastic and positive. Wonderful qualities. I hope the visit today with your FI's BIL goes well and I believe in the strength of connections and good thoughts and wishes. Collective healing powers. True friendship and love is beautiful. Sending you hugs and thinking good thoughts for your FI's BIL.

@Mamabean good morning sweet and kind Joanne. Glad the drive to Maryland went smoothly. That is a tiring drive and glad you are back safely and hope you are sleeping soundly. What are your weekend plans?

@AV_ good morning sweet AV. How did the rest of your week go? Plans for the weekend? Besides R&R which is always a good plan.

@Slick1 I thought of you yesterday. My sister had a meet and greet with Bethany's teachers and it was a long night. I can only imagine how it is for the teachers meeting all the parents. You are amazing in all ways. I am very excited for you and your family and cannot wait to hear all about the happy event. I need happy good news. If you don't mind sharing when the time comes. On or offline is good with me. Sending you lots of happy and healthy dust. And hugs. I hope you are feeling better. Last weekend in September. Cannot believe it.

@Tekate good morning dear Kate the Great. Hope Mike had a happy birthday yesterday and that everyone was there to celebrate. Sending you lots of good luck with your new physician in Austin. Hoping this physician is up to the task of healing and helping you Kate. And keeping my fingers and toes crossed that your jaw is healing and not causing you any pain or discomfort. And that you are feeling well. And enjoying family.

@Scandinavian thinking of your mom and family and continued love and healing vibes being sent your and her way.

@Sunstorm hello there lovely lady. Hoping all is well by you and good things are happening. Hugs to your kitties.

@sarahb just wanted to say hello and wish you and your family a lovely weekend.

@ringo865 not sure if you check in any more here but wanted to say I am thinking of you and hoping you are doing well. Good morning and see you on IG if we don't see you here.

@Luvallgems hope you are having a good weekend and that things are working out with your mom. Sending more good thoughts and hugs your way.

@canuk-gal how did your week go? How is your sister? Any weekend plans you care to share with us? I love hearing about your day when you feel like sharing.

We had a good ride yesterday and reached over 60 miles. It was a windy ride but a sweet one and we got Days ice cream. I definitely prefer Days to the other place we go to because Dave is so generous with the scoops and his medium is larger than Jimmy's large. Haha not the only reason I love it more but the ice cream is also quite delicious. They both have delicious ice cream but Dave's is creamier. But I will continue enjoying both because Dave is only open a few more weekends. And not during the week Mon-Thurs so yay for options.

Greg got a large again. Which is huge.

Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 5.32.58 AM.png
Even Dave's medium is huge though. Yummmmm.:lickout:

Before Sunrise yesterday. Right now it is too dark still to take any photos since it is so early here.

Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 5.34.24 AM.png

And we rode to Manasquan yesterday. Love Manasquan and they have a great beach too.
@bling_dream19 this is for you. Though you are at the shore so you really don't need my photos.:sun:

Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 5.35.32 AM.png

Love the homes on the beach here

Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 5.37.29 AM.png

it was a strong sun yesterday.

Screen Shot 2019-09-28 at 5.37.42 AM.png

OK enough photos from me. Enjoy a wonderful Caturday Saturday lovely ladies. XOXO.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
You caught me @missy!

I can't think, let alone plan. I am off to coffee & visit the grocer which tends to be fun - there is something from every garden on his shelves. Then, no ideas. Baking, maybe.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results