shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Luvallgems

Brilliant_Rock
A95EC887-B3C0-4F04-8AE0-C64C4C954B12.jpeg
I’m sitting here waiting for my son’s bus...Bailey is on the lookout...He freaks out and runs into the dining room away from the front door when he sees the bus coming....It gives me time to rush the door and get outside before he runs back to try to go out with me. We have a system...:lol-2:
@Luvallgems How are things at your end? I was thinking of you today as I was driving my mom to the dentist. She drove her car until July....We had a talk and she stopped driving. She knew she was ready so that was good. She’s 93. She takes the senior bus for going to bingo...TG....
She has an abdominal aneurysm that needs to be checked...It’s been stable for two years but I keep an eye on it. This week she gets her blood work and next Monday I have to take her to the hospital to get a CT done. My son will be excited to hear I have to pick him up early instead of coming home on the bus because her appointment won’t get me home in time for his bus.
I’m happy you have your sister to help you with your mom. Fortunately my mom is still in good health...If it comes to a point where she’s not mobile I would have to find arrangements for her. I couldn’t lift her because of my back...I also agree with Marty @marcy that at that point we need professionals...I will check myself into a home and scoot down the halls visiting my friends. Maybe we can start a home for bling addicts?
Omg @missy! I’m afraid of grasshoppers and saw Priscilla! :eek2:
I was staring at the photo trying to find Greg...I laughed because it’s like finding Waldo in the cartoon! :lol:
Mamabean, I so appreciate you thinking of me! It is a day to day situation.
My Mom will be 80 on 12/15, she was diagnosed with Afib 4 years ago,
all was controlled with meds ( we thought), until about 11 weeks ago when
she became short of breath walking up the stairs to the kitchen. The ER
visit resulted in the CHF diagnosis, she had 12 lbs. of fluid ( the Dr.
palpated her abdomen/ liver area and her pulsating carotid artery popped
out on the right side of her neck.) It is so hard to deal with, I love my
Mom, we want to do the right thing for all of us. I will sign up for the
“Bling Addicts Home”:mrgreen2:

Addition: Don’t look it you have a weak stomach ( this is the second ER visit, after the major fall).. I had to
edit a little for her privacy( gown slipped down.)

Last edited:

MamaBee

Super_Ideal_Rock
@Mamabean I almost forgot. Look at this. Remember the bug I shared with you the other day that was on our door? I named her Priscilla by the way. Here she is in statue form. Cool right? Next to the ice cream shoppe. LOL so funny we saw one IRL and then bam right near the ice cream shoppe in this form. I prefer this form.

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 3.20.12 PM.png

and here's a pantascopic photo I took today.

Screen Shot 2019-09-24 at 3.20.41 PM.png

Bonus points if you can find Greg in this photo. ;-)
Hahaha! Pantascopic! After I looked it up to see what it meant..I found him! :lol:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Holy Cow! Busy Thread.
Hi NIRDI's!

Missy, I am glad you got to ride yesterday and had ice cream. Great photos. I hope the lime dips went okay. Please, please RW go away and let Missy's kitties have a good day. That is hopeful the vet thinks the kitties are improving. Good luck tomorrow at the doctor. I found Greg with my good eye.

Austina, my finger wasn't as sore today. Surprisingly it looks like a layer or two of skin has started to fill in already. I put peroxide on it again and put on a fresh bandage. Those waterproof bandages do a good job. Sorry to hear Dottie was gimpy when she got up. I am glad she did better later in the day. Her bed looks comfy.

Bling Dream, you are going to have fun with a bling cleaning party. We did our reception at the local Holiday Inn. It was perfect. We did not have dancing; we actually visited with people and actually opened all of our gifts. We had sandwiches, fruit and chips for lunch and then cake, punch, coffee, nut and mints. My uncle paid for an open bar which was a lovely surprise.

Sharon, nice that you rode to the gym today and a nice time swimming and other gym stuff.

Kate, I say go big or go home - why mess around with a little cut? :lol: I bet it does take a while to fill in; I left my nail polish on it too; no way I'm getting acetone on that cut! I hope you are feeling better. I'll try to get over my sympathy pains for you. You will miss Maine but being near some of your kids and sweet Autie will be worth the move. It sounds like we come from generations of wise women. Sweet. Hopefully Marty will remain gainfully employed. Thanks. That is good a CT doesn't show any infection. I hope the meds and time take care of it for you. Safe travels and have fun at the wedding. Love the picture of Autie. Pretty in pink.

Mamabean, you and Bailey do have a system. I had a friend who was in a wheel chair and I dropped by on my way to school one night to give her something and her dog shot out the front door and took off. I finally found him 3 blocks away and coaxed him in to my car to take him home. The little stinker. As my dad used to say - getting old isn't for sissies. Thanks for the info on peroxide. I will look for something else to use. I was told to use Vaseline after having some spots cut off so once the skin fills in a bit more I might try that. Gorgeous rings.

Luvallgems, sorry what happened to your mom; that doesn't sound fun. Sounds like we have quite the interest in Bling Addicts Home.

My finger isn't quite a sore today. I just swapped out the bandage and rinse my finger; it is solid white from the peroxide. I found Vaseline so will wait until a few layers are back and start using it. Marty was gyming it tonight so I ate at Culver's. Marty spilled crumbled cheese all over our clean kitchen this morning. Phooey. I successfully avoided supping by Verizon again today. I might order the case i want for the new phone from Amazon though. :D

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Just a quick fly by post as I have to get Oliver back into his playpen and get ready to leave for the endocrinologist. What a rushed morning this is and there is UN traffic too I didn't take into account so who knows how late we will be getting back and so much to do when we do get back today.

@junebug17 thinking of you and hoping you are enjoying a beautiful week. Sending you hugs and love.

@Tekate how are you feeling today? Hoping you are healing well and feeling good and sending continued bucketloads of healing dust your way. And (((HUGS))) and love.

@canuk-gal thank you for your wise words. And you are so right. I find my doctors to be judgmental. My internist also makes comments about my weight and that's when I was 107! I don't even want to think what he would say now. They are well meaning but it's aggravating and as you say not constructive at all as we are going through a very challenging experience and just doing the best we can. I am going to be getting back to my fighting weight as soon as I can and all the negative comments do nothing to speed that up. I know I don't look good. I don't want to be this weight. I am so glad you have supportive healthcare practitioners in your life and also very glad you are doing well. Thank you for your hugs and I am sending you hugs too. And woohoo for cycling and going to the pool and gym. Sweet. (((HUGS))).

@marcy woohoo glad your finger is less sore and may that healing continue. (((Hugs))). LOL about successfully avoiding the Verizon store haha. (((Hugs))).

@Luvallgems sending you and your mom well wishes and lots of good thoughts. It's such a difficult situation and you are doing all you can for her.

@Mamabean haha well Priscilla is a Praying Mantis. I am scared of all bugs too but I have mad respect for the Praying Mantis's. Is that the right way to apostrophe that word? Hmm. Glad you found Greg in the photo. :bigsmile: XO LOVE that new knife edge from BN. Looks amazing with your other bling.

@bling_dream19 thank you for your enthusiasm and kind comments. You are a breath of fresh air and you are a delight. How is the wedding planning going? Any updates? Thank you for enjoying my photos. XO

@Slick1 how goes it? Waiting to hear more about all the happy events. Hope you are feeling well. Hugs.

@Austina how is princess Dottie today? Sending her healing vibes and hugs.

@Scandinavian sending you more healing vibes and big hugs and hoping your mom is doing as well as she can with the chemo. And that it is working and she is doing well. (((Hugs))).

@AV_ how is your week going? Any food updates?

I hope I didn't leave anyone out but I am in a mad rush so if I did I apologize and will be back later if I can.

And because this is PS here is a quick photo of my AVC moissy. On the way to the veterinarian yesterday morning. You cannot tell but I am wearing my seahorse dress.

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 4.42.09 AM.png

and us leaving the kitties at the vet yesterday. Always hard to do.::)

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 4.42.33 AM.png

Have a good morning girls!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck today @missy xx

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck today @missy xx

Thanks Austina. How’s Dottie doing?
Almost back home now. Went smoothly besides traffic. My endocrinologist is super nice. And I got the sweet medical assistant who just asked what I weighed. Sigh of relief lol. Now just hoping my results are ok. Thanks for asking and have a good day. Hugs to you and Dottie.

Leaving you with a few bling pics from the car this AM.

43A2E093-DE4B-44A5-BFCE-40E5D441691A.jpeg

3757A008-08CD-4209-A43F-F932F85F45A4.jpeg

D80A1AF1-5580-4195-8135-4503B8010C2D.jpeg

It was pitch black driving there the whole way. Sun rose while we were seeing the doctor.

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad your appt went well @missy, and everything crossed for good results.

I’ll update tomorrow, but today hasn’t been good, we’ve just got back from the emergency vets, and are exhausted.

Reactions: AV_

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Glad your appt went well @missy, and everything crossed for good results.

I’ll update tomorrow, but today hasn’t been good, we’ve just got back from the emergency vets, and are exhausted.

Oh dear. I hope nothing serious!:eek2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina I am so sorry and hope that Dottie is OK and the ordeal is behind you. Sending you all gentle hugs and hope you are having a calm and quiet evening.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I'm glad your appointment went well and I hope you get good results. I'm really enjoying your beach pictures, and the pics of the kitties in the window too...they are so sweet. :love: And I love the new feral, adorable. :kiss2:Your ring is gorgeous! It's encouraging the vet thinks the cats are improving, nice to hear something positive and fingers crossed things are starting to turn around so that you, Greg, and the kitties can get back to a normal life.

@Austina, oh no, so sorry! I hope Dottie is ok now, and I hope you and Colin get some much needed rest. (((Hugs)))

@Mamabean, so glad you had fun getting together with your family, and it's really sweet Jackson was happy to see his grandma...your heart must have melted :kiss2: I got home from South Carolina yesterday afternoon. We have driven but it's a long ride, 11 + hours, so lately we've been flying. We do have a car there. I think the spacer works well, I can barely notice it! Your rings are stunning! :love:

@AV_, hope you are getting a lot accomplished this week. <3

@Tekate, you have quite an adventure ahead of you, and it will be so fun to be with your family at the wedding. Autie looks SO precious in that dress! :kiss2: I'm sorry you're still having some pain and there's a bit of infection left, and I hope it all clears up soon and you're feeling much better. XOX

@marcy, I'm pretty impressed Marty fixed the watch, even though maybe a little luck was involved too LOL. Hope your finger isn't giving you too much trouble. I'm sorry Marty's project was cancelled.

@bling_dream19, sending lots of healing vibes to your FI's BIL, really tough on everyone and I hope he's going to be ok.

Here's a Costco thread, I just realized I don't think I posted my rings in it lol - I'll do that soon.
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/show-me-your-costco-diamonds.231864/

I hope work is going well for you this week. XOX

@Luvallgems, I'm sorry it's been rough going with your mom and I hope she's recovered from that terrible fall. I empathize, my mother (she has since passed away) had a stroke in 2010 and never bounced back...a slow decline over the years and she needed a lot of care. My brother lived with her and I stayed a few nights a week...never felt like I had a handle on things but we did our best to care for her. It's great you have your sister helping you. I know it's very stressful. Make sure you are good to yourself and take care of yourself!!!

Had a plumber in to fix the basement toilet (finally!) and turns out we needed a new pump down there as well. Tomorrow is the AC/Heating guy for the yearly check-up.

Sending strength and comfort to all the nirdis going through rough times XOXOX

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Missy, your ring is so gorgeous. I am glad you didn’t have to get weighed and hope your tests come out okay. I find most doctors very judgmental which is one reason I don’t go see them. It’s not helpful.

Austina, I am sorry to hear you had a rough day and as Sharon said hope it’s nothing serious. Sending you all hugs and mega dust.

Junebug, we are hoping Marty’s bezel stays on okay but if it doesn’t he isn’t any worse off than before. I hope work finds Marty more things to do. Nice to get things fixed up around the house. It’s always something, huh?

My team had an error today that took up most of my day. NN caused it, she was sure acting like an ideal employee today. My sister met me at the house tonight to pick up her Snoopy stuff; I didn’t tell her my friend Dee got me the book I needed. We visited for a while and she headed home. I did my lifting, took care of dishes and made myself a BLT since I had some garden tomatoes. Mmm.

Take care.
Marcy

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Good morning!

@junebug17 Where this week went! It is Thursday 5:56am & must be Tuesday. Of course, nothing much is moving no matter how I push, somewhat like the RW, come to think of it, @missy

@missy I noticed the weight talk, the rather technical question I get is whether this is my usual & it is; no further ado.

@Austina What can a pet-less person understand! ,(((

@marcy I've been draining a neighbour's garden of tomatos all summer [his bit of land is on a spring bank, the usual way to water gardens here rather worth taking pictures of NTS; my patch is a rather useless dry one & not yet planted] - just enough, if even! I can't do without.

On with the day, as it were,

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

@junebug17 glad the plumber took care of the toilet in the basement and you are getting a new pump too. When our sump pumps failed our basement flooded during Irene and hopefully that will never happen again since we got the Generac. Always better safe than sorry. Good luck with the HVAC maintenance today. AC best invention ever IMO. Of course I realize we are getting into heating season but the temps are unseasonably warm lately (no complaints) and today is going to be a warm day. Enjoy a lovely day during a lovely week. And yes please post your bling in any and all threads so I can drool over all that gorgeousness.:kiss2:

@AV_ yes I agree. This however is not my normal. I feel best around 114 lbs (I'm 5'6") but haven't been that for over a year and a half because of the dietary changes I had to make. But if I could just get back to 107 or so I would be happy. One day at a time. RW first then I will concentrate on my health. And I agree about the time flying by. Super fast. Where are the seasons going? I want summer back. For us it was the summer that wasn't. And I am forever sad Francesca didn't get her last summer at the Jersey shore. That breaks my heart every time I think of that.:cry2: Just when I thought I had no heart left to break.:( In fact every time I think of Francesca the pain sears through my very being. I miss her so freaking much I cannot even put it adequately into words. Suffice to say she was a part of me and my soul and heart. My darling girl. Hope your day goes well @AV_ and forgive my tangent.

@Austina good luck at the veterinarian today and sending lots of healing dust to Dottie. Poor sweet baby. Hope the swelling is gone and she will be A OK. (((HUGS))).

@Luvallgems I am with Junie. Make sure to also take good care of yourself please. It can be easy to neglect oneself when caring for loved ones. YOu're a good daughter and must remember to take care of yourself too so you can be able to care for your mom as best you can. Sending you good thoughts and gentle hugs.

@marcy oh no about the error NN made taking up the entire workday but glad she was on good behavior. Glad Dee got you the book you needed and smart not to mention it to your sister. Sorry also that judgmental doctors deter you from getting checked. Please don't let that stop you. I agree it is frustrating when a physician behaves IMO unprofessionally by commenting on something like weight. There is a place and time and way to do it but we are aware anyway so don't need that unhelpful input. @canuk-gal put it perfectly and a big thank you to Sharon because her post gave me the energy I needed to not let it upset me and take control of that situation. I was ready if they were going to insist on me being weighed. Fortunately it didn't come to that though. Yay for lifting yesterday and yummm to a BLT with your fresh garden tomatoes. Sweet.

Speaking of sweet. Yummmmmm. Yesterday's sweet treat during our cycling. We managed to get cycling in yesterday despite the hectic day we had. My DH is the best because he really moves heaven and earth to give me what I want if he can and I so appreciate it. I know our cycling days are numbered this year and I am cherishing each single one we get to enjoy cycling.

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.26.17 AM.png

and I am debating getting this T shirt they have but they only have the super large sizes left...

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.26.39 AM.png

Love it. :lol:

Another perfect beach and cycling day yesterday. Amazing.
@bling_dream19 this is for you. I am so sorry about your FI's brother and sending lots of good wishes his way. Hope the procedure/surgery went well and he is doing A OK. Keeping your family (to be) in my thoughts and prayers. How are you today? Any updates bling or otherwise?

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.28.16 AM.png

@Mamabean how are you? We saw Blue again yesterday.

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.29.05 AM.png

I took a photo when we had to make a quick work stop

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.29.54 AM.png
I know I am biased but isn't my dh handsome?:kiss2:
I also took a quick selfie because I am silly that way. :lol:
selfieonbike.png

And lastly look at this cool retro firetruck that we passed yesterday. Cool.:sun:

Screen Shot 2019-09-26 at 5.31.33 AM.png

@Slick1 it's a hectic time for you but a happy one and to that end sending you lots of good vibes and happy thoughts. Cannot wait to hear all about it and see (more) photos too. XOXO

@Scandinavian more hugs and healing vibes being sent to you and your mom. (((Hugs)))).
Going to clean soon ladies. Then hopefully a nice bike ride complete with ice cream. Enjoy a wonderful Thursday lovely ladies. And @Austina please let us know how Dottie is. Hugs to each and everyone of you lovely ladies. XO.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL almost forgot. Look at this license plate we saw in the city yesterday morning. Hahaha. Love it.

hotlava.png

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Thank you all so much for the good wishes. Poor Dottie, she was reasonably OK during the day, but it got to 7pm and she started pacing and panting, she couldn’t settle, would sit down then get straight up again. I rang the out of hours emergency vet and we too her straight over. The vet assessed her and thought she could feel swelling in her shoulder, took her temperature, which was normal, listened to her heart, all OK, lungs fine, but it was obvious she was in extreme pain. She gave her a big shot of opioid painkiller and told me to top it up with 500mg of paracetamol when we got home. Dottie eventually laid down about 10pm, and I took the first shift. She spent the entire night whining. Colin came down at 4am to take over and I grabbed 2 hours sleep. I rang our vet at 8am and they said to take her in.

We had to get a disabled taxi with a ramp because we knew we’d never get her in or out of our car, and Colin can’t lift her, she could barely walk at all. We got her to the vet and he checked her over, she yelped alarmingly when he manipulated her left leg, and said she has pain in her elbow and shoulder. Her temperature was up a little, so they took her in to load her up on painkillers and x-rayed her. We got the phone all a little while ago that it showed an extremely aggressive bone tumour. The pain meds weren’t doing anything, and she was in excruciating pain, we agreed with the vet that as there was no treatment, we had to let her go. We went and sat with her, kissed and cuddled her and told her she was the best girl ever, then she went to sleep.

As you can imagine, we’re absolutely heart broken and devastated at losing our beautiful, brave girl.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh @Austina, I am heartbroken for you, and so very, very sorry. You and Colin must be in shock, this was all so sudden. I can barely believe it myself. I know you adored Dottie so much, and will miss her terribly. I will miss her too, even though I only knew her through this thread. Her sweet nature and loving soul was apparent in all of her wonderful pictures. Sending tons of love, comfort, and support to you. XOXOX

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Once again I am crying. I can't believe the news and I am very sorry. You were such good parents and you will love her always.

kind regards--Sharon

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you lovelies, it hasn’t really sunk in yet, it’s been so sudden. She was such a sweet brave girl, our hearts are breaking.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Austina, I am so sorry. My heart is breaking for you and Colin. Big hugs to you.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dearest Austina I’m so sorry. I’m crying with you. Such heartbreaking news. Sudden and tragic. I cannot believe it either. Sweet Dottie. She knew how much you loved adored and cherished her. As she did you. What a wonderful life she had filled with unconditional love. My deepest condolences and all my love to you and Colin. I am so very sorry.:cry2: Gentle (((hugs))). Dottie is at peace now.

AV_

Ideal_Rock

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @marcy, @missy and @AV_. As you can imagine, we are totally devastated and in shock, she was a very special girl, not a moment’s trouble from the day she came to us. We loved her so much, you always think you will never love another as much as you did the last, but her background and her sweet, undemanding nature made us fall in love with her at first sight. I really don’t know what we’re going to do with ourselves, she was a huge part of our lives and will leave a gigantic hole.

We were extremely lucky to be chosen to be her parents after her horrible previous home and I can honestly say that everyday she was a total joy.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @marcy, @missy and @AV_. As you can imagine, we are totally devastated and in shock, she was a very special girl, not a moment’s trouble from the day she came to us. We loved her so much, you always think you will never love another as much as you did the last, but her background and her sweet, undemanding nature made us fall in love with her at first sight. I really don’t know what we’re going to do with ourselves, she was a huge part of our lives and will leave a gigantic hole.

We were extremely lucky to be chosen to be her parents after her horrible previous home and I can honestly say that everyday she was a total joy.

Dear Austina the pain is unbearable I know. The shock of losing her so suddenly. There are no words. We are here for you any way we can be. Know we are keeping you close in our hearts and thoughts.

pawprintsleftbyyou.jpg

Dottie never wanted for anything. She had all the love and comfort and care and I hope you take some comfort in that. It doesn't take away the pain I know. Pain is the price we pay for loving our furry family members. And you gave her the greatest gift of all when the time came. You did the selfless thing by giving her peace when there was nothing else to give. I am so sorry.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Austina You wrote so often of her here, I will miss the news; it is obvious how much she meant ,(

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s.

AV, that’s nice to have access to your neighbor’s tomatoes. I enjoyed 2 more at lunch today.

Missy, there is no reason we can’t take charge at the doctors; we are paying them enough. Nice you got some miles in and of course Greg is the best. Love the ice cream unto death. Perfect. Great beach shot. Neat firetruck and your selfie is great. Nice license plate.

Austina, I wish I had words that would comfort you and convey how sorry I am at your loss. I know you and Colin are completely heartbroken and missing sweet Dottie. May you find comfort knowing you provided her a loving and caring home and hopefully you find peace remembering how much joy she brought to your lives. Big hugs to you.

Marty and I went to the thank you party our bank had tonight. It was okay. Free drinks, food and raffles for gift baskets. I decided I’d drive by Verizon to see how busy they were and I was next in line plus I ran in to an old friend of mine. She wasn’t surprised I was buying a new phone because of the camera. They didn’t have one in the store so I ordered it; it will be delivered in about 10 days. Then I have to take the phone in to the store to get credit towards my account.

Take care.
Marcy

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina, Please know you aren’t alone in your heartbreak. Today was a sad day for all us. How could anyone see Dottie’s beautiful face and not fall instantly in love with her? I hope it helps to know she was loved by everyone here.

Please take comfort in knowing you gave your sweet girl a wonderful life. She may have had a rocky start in life but boy did you and Colin turn that around and made up for all she went thru the second she came into your life. We all know how much love you have for her. Hugs

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

What gorgeous photos. Dottie was beautiful inside and out. Sending you so many gentle hugs and much love dear Austina. We are here for you. Some of us know the extent of your heartbreak. And it is devastating. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as is Greg. We are so very sorry. You gave Dottie the best possible life and you gave her the greatest gift of peace when the time came. Not everyone can do that. It is the ultimate gift. Take comfort in the wonderful years you all shared and in the fact that you gave her the most precious gift. (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls. My heart is heavy as I write this. Another NIRDI furry family member gone too soon.

Hello @junebug17 are you feeling all better I hope? Any weekend plans? I am not sure if you are home yet but the weather is continuing to be wonderful here so I hope you are experiencing beautiful weather too.

@marcy congrats on ordering the new phone. Please keep us posted as I am interested in perhaps getting it too but will see what your thoughts are as long as my iPhone 6s Plus keeps working I can wait. Glad the bank party was nice. I like free food and free drinks. Hope your Friday goes smoothly and there is no NN complaining. And yay it's Friday so the weekend is coming. Any weekend plans? Thanks for your kind words and for enjoying my photos.

@Slick1 woohoo exciting weekend coming up for you and your family. Sending lots of good thoughts and happy vibes your way.

@Scandinavian hope your mom is doing as well as possible. Thinking of all of you.

@AV_ any weekend plans to share? How is your weather?

@canuk-gal hope the mild temps are continuing for you. It is sweet weather here still. More cycling needs to be accomplished. Hope you get to enjoy beautiful weather too.

@Mamabean good morning. How is your family doing? Keeping good thoughts for you.

We got to cycle again yesterday. I think that makes 2 weeks in a row but not sure. It's been a good run. And I think I am going to turn into ice cream if I keep eating it. I had coffee espresso ice cream yesterday. Really delish. Jimmy had PB&J available and I think he was surprised I didn't order that but I felt I needed a change. And I needed some caffeine yesterday for sure. His ice cream has natural ingredients and is supposed to be "good" for us. LOL yeah I am sure. But the caffeine pick me up was sweet.

Screen Shot 2019-09-27 at 5.10.54 AM.png

And I finally got a few pics of iconic Asbury park street art. I will share that in the next post. Have a great day girls and sending you all hugs and good thoughts and thinking of you and Dottie dear @Austina... playing and frolicking at Rainbow Bridge with Francesca and Zoe (@junebug17 ) where all our furbabies are friends and taking care of each other. (((Hugs))).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results