color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I was so zonked yesterday I was too tired to post. :lol:

@missy do you think the pain could be the stitches getting tighter? I’m glad that you’re not feeling too bad today, and hope you managed to get in your walk today. How are the pusskats today? How dare work get in the way of your plans :cool2:

Ugh, what bad luck @marcy, will the insurance cover the windscreen repair? I’m glad you’ve got the diamond you wanted, it’s good you can rely on WF to give you such an honest opinion. Did you stay home today?

Everything crossed for Mr Monet @Jimmianne , is he out off surgery yet?

Glad DH is pleased with his new car @junebug17 , sorry his work is so stressful at the moment.

Glad you had a good time at the shower @Tekate your DIL is certainly blooming! In answer to your question, nothing is happening with the wedding plans, they’re now talking about 2021 :(2

Ooo, Ive never heard of a sip and paint event @Calliecake, sounds like fun, although I can’t paint (except walls and ceilings), but I could certainly do the sip part :mrgreen2:

Oh no @Keeliamira, I hope you manage to get some relief from your migraine, it sounds horrendous. Oh dear, poor DD, I’ve had bad vertigo and it’s no fun at all, I hope she gets over it soon.

Hi @ringo865 how’re doing?

Good luck at your next appt @Sandeek, you’re really due some good news for a change.

Hi @AV_ that’s certainly an interesting looking ring.

It was bitterly cold and windy yesterday, but we enjoyed the visit to Blenheim Palace.

The gate people didn’t turn up this morning, and didn’t bother to call. :x2 Supposed to be coming tomorrow, getting really fed up now, they better come or else!

:wavey:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 Hi Junie! thank you so much for your comments. My dilemma is such that I am putting it aside till after Autumn is born and life becomes more normal! Your husband sounds like mine! John doesn't blink an eye at 5-9K for something but over that and he chokes, which I suppose is good for me as I would be spending way more. I love what I have and that is how it stands, I know some of our PSers can sell their stuff but me ? it would take me a year to figure it all out.. I'm going to leave it to my sons!!! And June! I'll take a Macan, I'll take the Cayenne if you guys want to just cast them aside or a Masserati SUV! ;-) I am so glad your husband is happy with his car and I know what you mean about being happy when they (spouse) is happy, I never stop John from buying anything because he worked hard, he made the money and if he wants 3 telescopes and a generator etc that is fine with me. And June, I don't have that horrible pain I had last sumer with my jaw, but no one has drilled in it either, frankly I'm scared to have anything done, when they drill into an infection it is beyond pain, sort of like a blackout of pain, I feel for Sandeek, this girl has been thru a worse ringer them I have, cdiff is so debilitating, thank you for asking June, I appreciate your words. Sending you love June!

@Jimmianne I hope your pup is doing well and the sight is restored, I know the feeling of stress over our pet babies.. sending hope and love your way.

@missy thank you so much for starting the NIRDI's on Instagram Missy! it was genius. xoxoxox I am glad your finger is a bit better. I hope your hair washing went well Missy and you got your walk in too! we are due for rain tomorrow also. Give Greg a hug for me would you? Tell him I miss him! and look forward to tea, coffee and great conversation soon.. How's the kittens? LOVE you Missy! Please take care of yourself.. xoxoxo

@AV_ Hi AV, I think you add so much to us NIRDI's.. I love to see what you say and read your postings.. I admire you and am so glad you are a NIRDI.. xoxoxo

@Calliecake hey sweetie how's it going? xoxoxo

@Keeliamira eek, re: migraines. I have had several in my life, first one I lost the whole vision on the side of my eye which rotated around and I lost the sight on the other side, it looked like lighting bolts, I thought I was having a stroke and that was 20 years ago at least. I've had a few since, I always get an aura. I had menstrual migraines, they were incapacitating monthly, such pain, happily as I approached my 30s they let up, so I send you my deep concern about your migraines and hope you get respite from them. :( it sucks. Your new bling is blingalicious! lucky you with the emeralds! I am sorry about your DD1 and her problems, but as you know, you are her advocate in life and you are taking charge, admire that very much and I hope your DD2 is feeling better.. My mother always said 'It never rains but pours' when things started to go haywire. sending you love.

@marcy Hi!! are you home today? how's your weather? how are you? what is new besides bling? sending you xoxoxoxo girl.

Well I gotta a good story ladies!

Today John and I went to the AT&T store to change over from Consumer (crap) Cellular to AT&T. CC rides on the back of AT&T, the problem was if At&T lines are needed they drop CC and it was impossible to set up phone service when we go on vacation in Europe. Okay so we go in, first off we are going to set this up under John, we go thru 15 minutes of SS#s blah blah and they get to the credit check and John's credit is frozen! hahahaha! who froze it? we dunno, we know John is the only one who can freeze his credit, but he unfroze his credit line 3 years ago as we decided to redo the house when we first moved it and we thought it cheaper to borrow from ourselves than liquidate some assets. So John's credit is frozen, so next we use me! my credit isn't frozen, I have great credit (I think) so we get all the way to the end and AT&T cannot transfer our phone #s and say we have to get new numbers! John has had his number since 97! I have had mine for 15 years, I don't want to change my number. The tech says "since Consumer Cellular runs on top of AT&T it seems like you are already an AT&T customer (since they own our phone numbers he said! hahaha), and the only way we can keep our numbers and go on AT&T is to go to another company for a month, cancel with them and go back to AT&T! yes this is true. Isn't this just a crazy world? isn't it silly? I dunno, so we are going to go on Verizon and probably stay with them. Sheesh.

hope everyone has had a great Thursday..

xo
Kate

Reactions: AV_

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @AV_ have you ever been to the Hermitage? I have. I am not sure if I saw this piece, I spent one day there, it was without doubt the most spectacular museum I have ever been lucky enough to visit, truthfully the city of Florence is more spectacular in one way tho. I would love to spend a month at the Hermitage.

@marcy I could only handle a hot stew not too far from the stove on a day like that.

@Keeliamira I had no one to ask this until you have mentioned archery:

Do you think the damage to this ring could be from use?

https://www.hermitagemuseum.org/wps/portal/hermitage/digital-collection/08.+Applied+Arts/69090/?lng=

I loved this piece forever

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Austina missed your post! sorry. Ah the famous no-show workers, I thought this might just be an American phenom... seems not, and so sorry Austina, I know the feeling, why can't people CALL! Hope it all works out soon. No news is good news Austina on the wedding plans, gives everyone a chance to save! and YES to Cara popping, dang she isn't due for 6 weeks! I wonder if she will make it, Mike was 9lb 3oz and Cara was 9 lbs so perhaps she is destined to have a large baby! sending a hug and xoxoxo to you!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Omg. My baby was 9lb 3 oz!

I’ll write more later — just saw the 9,3 and had to grimmace a bit:x2:confused2:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone,

Mr.Monet and I just got home from the vet. He looks great, and....he can see!!!
This morning he had to be carried around and this evening he is going in and out the door by himself as though the three months of total blindness never happened :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Everyone,

Mr.Monet and I just got home from the vet. He looks great, and....he can see!!!
This morning he had to be carried around and this evening he is going in and out the door by himself as though the three months of total blindness never happened :appl:

yaywoohoo.gif

You are the best and wisest momma ever @Jimmianne !!!
So thrilled Mr Monet is A OK!!! You gave him back his life. Happy tears since I found out by the way. You made my day.:appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne, I am SO thrilled by this news!!!! I am so happy for Mr. Monet, and for you too! It truly is a miracle! Please give Mr. Monet a big hug from me!!!

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! Mr. Monet can see when he’s painting again :lol-2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Kate, did you get rested up from your trips? I am sorry for all the pain you’ve gone through. You and Sandeek have been through so much. Hugs to both of you. Does your DH have 3 telescopes? Sweet. What kind? Small world; my mom always said when it rains it pours. One of the truisms in life. That is crazy and such a hassle on moving your cell phone numbers. Oh no about John’s credit being frozen; I hope you get that straightened out.

Callie, I did stay home today and thoroughly enjoyed it. We have a better stocked break room and the microwave is way cleaner. I am anxious to get my pendant. You have had a busy week and a lot of fun. The paint charity event sounds like a blast and how cool you have a nice painting to cherish.

Jimmianne, that wind map definitely doesn’t lie. The wind was very intense (which isn’t abnormal for here) but with the snow it was crazy. I am THRILLED Mr Monet can see. Sweet.

Missy, the last I heard we had 14” of snow; the only way they could measure it though would be catching it going in sideways to a windsock. Ha Ha. i did schedule an appointment for Monday to get the windshield replaced. I couldn’t believe it cracked in half. I hope your finger is better and that you did go for a walk today.

Junebug, Marty was sure talking some smack about how i owed him a new windshield. I took care of notifying our insurance today. The E was my favorite too so I am excited to see it. Shipping date is probably March 28. Too funny about the tax guy telling your DH to get him the info earlier; I plan on nagging Marty next year starting about January 29th. i totally chuckled when you mentioned letting your DH know the grand total if you added up all of your jewelry purchases, I did that about 10 years ago and my collection then was larger but less expensive. I haven’t added it up since. I hope you find the perfect emerald ring; they are such pretty stones. The new Cayenne sounds great and how fun you got to drive it.

AV, a hot stew on a cold day is the best.

Austina, I do trust WF to give me an honest opinion. The only reason I picked the other diamond is I really wanted it to begin with. I did stay home today and it was nice. I dialed in and did all of my reports. Insurance covers the windshield past our comprehensive deductible which is $250. Oh no the gate people didn’t show up. Stay warm.

I enjoyed working from home today. It quit snowing this morning but the strong winds lasted until late afternoon. Drifts are bad around here. Colorado and Wyoming still have some major highways closed from accidents they haven’t cleared out yet. Nebraska is having flooding. This storm was a doozy.

This is my sister’s place north of here.

Take care.
Marcy
upload_2019-3-14_20-49-34.png

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Marcy, that is SNOW!!! Wow. Beautiful but not fun.

Thank you for the comments on Mr.Monet. Right after surgery he seemed to see well, but this morning he is a little lost. I am thinking it is due to swelling, and they said it will take a week or two for him to see better, so I am not concerned yet. But yesterday gave me a glimpse of what can, and I hope, will be.
This photo is a few years old.
6467E3EC-39E7-40B3-B3A0-01970B5A9C4C.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for the comments on Mr.Monet. Right after surgery he seemed to see well, but this morning he is a little lost. I am thinking it is due to swelling, and they said it will take a week or two for him to see better, so I am not concerned yet. But yesterday gave me a glimpse of what can, and I hope, will be.

@Jimmianne probably, hopefully that is the case but can you call the veterinarian and ask him/her? Sending continued healing vibes to Mr. Monet. And tons of love and gentle (((hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

@marcy wow that's a whole lotta snow. How is it there this AM? Glad you enjoyed a snow day off yesterday and perhaps again today? Long weekend for everyone. Woohoo.:appl:

@Austina hope the gate fixers show today. And fix those darn gates already. You have long been patient.

@Sandeek hold on only a few more days and real healing and recovery begin. (((Hugs))) and bucketloads of healing dust. XO

@ringo865 wow that's a lotta baby lol and I am impressed. How are you feeling? Thinking of you and sending lots of healing thoughts and vibes your way. XO

@Tekate I have hugged Greg for you and we are very much looking forward to your next visit. Wow it will be soon. Thinking of your new granddaughter to be and cannot wait for your very happy occasion. Life should always be like this. Happy and exciting and wonderful.
Wow that is weird re the credit but hopefully Verizon will work well for you. We forgot we froze our credit last year and lol long story but we did forget and silliness ensued. We are keeping it frozen however. Just hope we remember that for next time haha.8)

@Keeliamira how is your migraine today? Hope you are feeling well and enjoying your gorgeous new bling. Your taste is right up my alley and your new set is swoon worthy. :kiss2:

@AV_ haha I knew it. Girl, you can and do move mountains. Keep on reaching high. Sending you (((hugs))).

Yesterday I ended up seeing the PA as he asked me to come in though I felt I was OK. Greg made me crazy (so unlike him) and I won't bore you with the details but suffice to say I got rebandaged and just in case have an RX for antibiotics if I need them before my Monday appointment with the surgeon. The area is red but so far no discharge so fingers crossed I am healing OK.

We also got a lovely walk in yesterday and it was a beautiful day. Hope you all enjoy a fabulous Friday.
1237372v4er6kso38.gif

(((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And lol I just could not resist getting another green wig. :lol: Honestly if I can wear either of the green wigs I now own I will be impressed. They both need major alteration and with my left hand being mainly out of commission I cannot even get them on properly by myself. But isn't this one purrrrty? :mrgreen2:

Screen Shot 2019-03-15 at 6.49.37 AM.png

Reminder of the original green wig I bought a few weeks ago.

greenwig.jpg

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Jimmianne Let this be the first of much good news!

@missy That was a mountain - the synopsis of a decade of reading. I am rather surprised by how different this is from every other kind of writing; I am dried like a fig.

@marcy Those waves of snow look like The Flood!

@Tekate I have not been to Moscow or Florence. The mass of the collections seems overwhelming. You'll find me in the small museums often. Only in Granada I have no choice but to face a huge exhibit - town size. I keep going nearly every other weekend & I don't seem to have made a dent in years .)

-

On to more of the same - exactly one week to go.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Missy.
We have a follow up appointment today, then in a week, then in a few weeks.

Love those wigs!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, Missy.
We have a follow up appointment today, then in a week, then in a few weeks.

Love those wigs!

Thanks Jimmianne. Please let us know how the appointment goes today. Fingers and toes crossed Mr. Monet is and continues to do well.:pray:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Quick try ons before I get started on the day.

9946DDAB-3B93-412A-8D19-7F54B85B0A13.jpeg 4AE3BF5D-1098-4172-8658-6EA4ABA6A2BD.jpeg
24F79131-C0FD-46A4-81C8-6E5CE92F6B22.jpeg

If I go and if I wear a wig I think this is the one. The shorter one is so big and involves a lot of alteration while the longer one only needs some sewing and cutting I think.

Shorter one.

EBA3D181-07B6-46A9-A988-7C2ED8DD10B1.jpeg 9C1A3E7E-0003-4F42-B761-5AF0AC7527D5.jpeg

:lol-2:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

:appl:Great news about Mr Monet @Jimmianne, glad the little chap got through the op OK. Maybe he’s a little confused about seeing again?

They both look great @missy, but I do like the long one with the hat. Glad you got your walk in, and certainly no harm in getting your finger checked out, even if it’s just to make Greg happy :mrgreen2:

Glad you’re getting the windscreen all sorted without too much trouble @marcy and :eek-2: to all that snow. Did you have to go to work today? I’m with @junebug17 and will live vicariously through you and your bling purchase. :mrgreen: It’s going to be a real sparkler.

Oh my goodness @Tekate I don’t envy Cara, Adam was 8lbs 6oz and was 24” long with a 38 cms head and that was bad enough. He looked like the Michelin man when he was born. No one could believe I’d given birth to such a whopper because I was so tiny :lol: Colin, on the other hand weighed 10lbs 2ozs at birth :-o (but his mother was a rather large woman).

Whoa @ringo865 - respect, 9lbs 3ozs!

Hi @Sandeek, hope you’re doing ok.

Any plans for the weekend @AV_ ?

Well, the good news is, the gate people are here and the gates are on :dance: Don’t know about the electrics, but it’s progress !

We’ll be out most of tomorrow, we’re going on our first beach walk of the year, just hope the weather co-operates.

Have a great weekend lovely NIRDIS :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM Girls! Happy Caturday Saturday.

@junebug17 hope you are doing well and your family is well. How is your brother doing? I imagine by now he is comfortable in his new home and hope he is happy there.

@Austina yay for the gate guys showing up and hope it's up and running well. It was a long wait but glad it is finally fixed. Enjoy your first beach walk of the year and hope it is a lovely beach day.:appl:

@marcy hope your snow has stopped and is cleared away and that the windshield is easily fixed.

@Sandeek have a wonderful day and soon you will be over this hurdle and looking back on the entire ordeal with relief.

@Tekate hope you are recuperating from the whirlwind of activity and are relaxing and that your eye appointment went well yesterday and also your phone situation is good now.

@AV_ hope you are enjoying a nice weekend and some hearty and delicious food. Speaking of figs I rather enjoy them.:lickout:

@Jimmianne whew, so relieved Mr Monet's follow up went well and may he continue to improve! Continued bucketloads of healing dust to him.

@ringo865 more ***dust*** for continued progress and feeling well.

@Keeliamira how is it going? Any updates re your DH's job prospects? Thinking of you.

@Calliecake seems like you may have good news soon I hope re the car situation.

@Scandinavian happy snowy weekend to you.

@PierreBear Happy Anniversary!:kiss2:

Yesterday was an amazingly mild day and didn't rain all afternoon so we were outside for a few hours snd even got to visit the rescue kitties too. I am getting pretty good at doing things with one hand lol @rainwood you were (as usual hehe) quite right about that.

Today is colder as will be tomorrow but we have outdoor plans anyway so hopefully it isn't too cold. Have a lovely Caturday Saturday lovely ladies.:wavey:
Speaking of Caturday I will leave you lovely ladies with a photo of HRH plotting revenge. Haha don't miss Greg's Francesca appliqué on his zipper sweatshirt jacket.
1237347t680xm00ub.gif

frankeplottingrevenge.png

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Austina I am on the last mile with my writing, so I'll do as much as I can - it seems so little! The 'To Do' pile is getting smaller all the time, however; things are starting to be good enough to show (I feel like dressing up for it & these are all emails I am talking about!). Tomorrow afternoon will be for one of those walks.
Thank you for the kind words... - that I have missed till now!

@missy Figs! I am a huge fan of them & they are plenty around - to buy & to pick.
They are just starting (the fruit come out of the buds...):

2019-03-11 10.03.36.jpg

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AV_ great news about close to done!!! you work soo hard!!! :)

@missy how's the furkids' today? how are you? We have @marcy's wind today here in Maine! chilly today yesterday was nicer but our sun is shining so that is always a plus!!! Eye apppointment went well, didn't have to see the opthamologist, saw the optometrist as this is the usual eye test I get every year.. 20 years ago an optometrist in Austin diagnosed me with narrow angle glacoma, which was a life saver! I had been going to an eye doctor in Raleigh for 7 years and he never mentioned anything about narrow angles etc.. first visit to this wonderful optometrist in Austin and she said I had to go to an ophthalmologist and I did and he (and HE was a crumb bun for sure) decided a few years down the road - since I was seeing rainbows etc - it was time to do the laser surgery and I had it done and they haven't closed yet! and hopefully never will. But last fall I had a vitreous detachment of my left eye (had the detachment in my right eye in '14) so they wanted me to see an ophthalmologist to keep an eye on the retina (i'm sure this is all boring to YOU!).. so I decided to stay with Maine eye center and get my checkups there because I hated the glasses I got from the guy here in Scarborough last year and it's easier to go to one place. I have a floater that looks like a beach in my left ye! it's a real pain in the butt. :) now my sight seems like flies floating around me all the time! fitting I guess. hahaha.. ordered new glasses from Maine Eye (600.00$ altho last year it was 700.00$ for my new glasses) and I will see how Maine Eye does. Sending love to you always!! (also John just said to tell you "Tell Missy you take antibiotics to cure your DSS, Kate"! I think we won't come to the city till after our Austin trip, we are leaving in 13 days for the trip out west, we are first going to a family get together at the Maryland shore, then off to St Louis to visit my ex-sister in law, GREAT friend of many years and her husband for 2 days, then making it to Austin on 4/12 (Danny's birthday, he's going to be 37! gosh).. then we stay in Austin till May 13 and we make the 4-5 day trek back. The family party on the eastern shore is all John's sibling (5) spouses and nieces and nephews and ther spouses etc, so we will see Chris there as he's coming down. Danny&Anne are delivering their son on 3/26, don't know his name yet, Anne's mom is coming from Canada next week to be there for the birth! exciting times in everyone's lives. Francesca is doing well? how is Fred? Missy I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the green wigs, you look awesome as always!

@Austina yahoo on the danged gate! electronics be damned! or as my mother would say "Austina, one step at a time young lady!" ;-) how's Shirley? did you do your walk on the beach? :) xo

@marcy Jeez louise what a cool snow picture of your sister's place.. that is one whole lotta snow! do you know your total so far? below is from Ediboron State U in Edinboro PA where my brother in law lives and my sister lived for 40 years - ta da!

Edinboro Snowfall 2018-2019 Winter Season
91.5 inches
(through 3/6/2019)

good old lake effect snow. Here's a link to the historical snow fall there, so 91.5 inches is on the low side, but then again they could get more snow thru April if it stays cold enough. http://www.edinboro.edu/academics/s...-and-facilities/historical-snowfall-data.html

Hope you are doing well Marcy :) xo

@ringo865 how's things going? hope you feel good sending a huge KATE the GreAT hug your way. xo

@Scandinavian :wavey: xo

@Sandeek :wavey: xo

@Jimmianne Hey Jimmi, great pix of Mr Monet, sending good vibes for a quick recovery, you are a good mom! :wavey: xo

@PierreBear happy anniversary and a big :wavey: xo

@Calliecake :wavey: cars? can't wait!! xo

@Keeliamira sending dust for a quick new job! and a big :wavey: xo

@canuk-gal :wavey: xo

@junebug17 :wavey: hey June how is the famlly and you? how's your brother? sending you xoxoxo for sure!

So I am the proud member of the Verizon phone network! yay, it was so much easier at Verizon that ATT and we got to keep our numbers. Not much new here. Dental appt this week! love them.. (not).

Happy caturday to you all. and if I missed someone, I apologize

Kate

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, love your wigs, so fun! I think I like the long one the best, very cute. I hope you had a great time on the pub crawl if you ended up going. Aw, HRH is doing such a good job with the nebulizer! You and Greg did a great job getting her used to it. Thanks for asking about my brother - he's doing pretty well, for him lol! He has settled in and is still sprucing up his condo. Right now he's retiling the bathroom...he's very handy although it takes him a long time to get the job done... he is a perfectionist (bordering on OCD imho!!) He does great work though. I'm sorry you had to make another trek to the doctor, but better safe than sorry and at least you have a script for antibiotics just in case. Nice that you were able to get out and visit the rescue kitties - isn't the warm weather invigorating? I always feel like I have more energy when the weather is mild.

@Tekate, omigosh, I can't believe all that rigamarole with AT&T! I'm glad things went much more smoothly with Verizon. Thanks for asking about my brother, check out my above comments to missy. I'm glad he's a little more at peace now...he had a very rough time dealing with my mother's death 2+ years ago. You have a lot of excitement and travel coming up, it all sounds like a lot of fun! I'm sorry about your eye issues, and ugh to those floaters, hate them...but glad that overall your eyes are doing well. And so happy you are not experiencing any of that intense pain anymore! Although I know you are still on antiobics, which stinks...lol to John's comment! And...those numbers for snowfall are crazy! I had no idea some parts of the country get that much, wow!

@marcy, I will join you and start nagging dh in January too! I'm sure they will both love that :P2 So excited to see your new pendant, you chose a gorgeous diamond. I agree, it's crazy the windshield cracked like that! Wow, 14 inches, now that's a lot...lol to it blowing sideways. And that pic of your sister's place is unbelievable :eek2:

@av, I didn't realize your work was so involved and complicated! Sending good wishes that you finish soon. Enjoy your walk, and the figs! Love the picture, you live in such a beautiful place.

@Austina, yay to the gates being up! :dance: Ah, a beach walk sounds lovely, I hope you and Colin have a nice time and the weather is good for you.

@Jimmianne, I see that Mr. Monet did ok at his check-up, I hope he keeps doing well and his sight continues to improve - he is SUCH a little lovebug!:love:

No big plans here - dh and I will watch some golf, and I'll do my nails lol. We're going out to eat, but we are both determined not to get anything junky haha! We'll see if we stick to that :D

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Jimmianne, did you talk to the vet? I hope Mr Monet is doing better tonight.

Missy, I am glad you went to see the PA and got some antibiotics. Good idea. Is your finger feeling better? Both of your green wigs look fabulous. Nice that you got to visit the rescue kitties. Absolutely love HRH plotting revenge. Too funny.

AV, one week to go? How exciting! Love the closeup showing spring is on the way.

Austina, i am happy to share my bling with you lovely ladies. I saw a glint of something silver today by the washer and I thought that would be funny if it was my missing pendant. No such luck though. My cousin had 4 boys all over 10 pounds; she isn’t a very big person either. Ouch! Yay for the gates almost being done. Enjoy the beach.

Kate, oh no for getting our wind. Can you keep it for a while? Glad you found an eye doctor you like. Oh no for having a big floater; those are so annoying. You have a lot of fun trips coming up. Sweet. The last snow total I heard was 14.6 inches; my sister is 35 miles NE of us and they had about 20”. Of course with the wind spots were either heavily drifted or didn’t have any snow. That is some snow total where you brother lives. We had a year here when we ended up with about 112 inches for the season. Shovel, shovel, shovel. I am well, thank you. How are you doing? I am so glad your transition to Verizon went well. We are pleased with their service.

Junebug, that is nice your brother is still sprucing up his condo. I bet his handy work turns out great. I am glad to hear he is a little more at peace now. I bet my sister and BIL are still digging out their drifts. He is a farmer though so he probably used a tractor on a lot of it. They yard becomes a total mud pit after the snow melts. i am quite anxious to see my new diamond. We watched golf today too and I worked on my nails. I want popcorn for supper but Marty is avoiding junky food. Darn. We ordered in pizza last night.

The glass company came and replaced the windshield on the pickup today. Sadly we found a leak in the ceiling of the garage right around the garage door opener. Leaks bad, water around something electric scary. I’ll nag at Marty on Monday to have him call someone on that.

I went grocery shopping this morning, then lifted and did laundry. I finished the book I’ve been reading. I am toying with getting a new laptop. I have the late 2016 13” MacBook Pro - it’s the first generation butterfly keyboard and it has been working like crap for a year. The battery overheats too. It’s still under Apple Care but no way would I feel comfortable sending it off to Apple for repair. Both are know issues yet my model isn’t listed on the free repair for them. It’s like my silver A6. Once it started having things happen to it; I didn’t want it anymore. LOL

Take care.
Marcy

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@marcy Almost one week: I need to have a fairly complete draft done on the 28th - which almost seems possible today.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@marcy Almost one week: I need to have a fairly complete draft done on the 28th - which almost seems possible today.

AV, you can do it! I am cheering you on.
Marcy

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@marcy You'd think I am old enough to do the cheering, yet - if this doesn't kill me, nothing will.

-

Good Morning NIRDI!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls! Happy NYC half marathon Sunday and Happy St Patrick's Day!

@junebug17 thank you. So glad your brother is doing well. Being a perfectionist while laying tile is an excellent trait in my book. Laying tile requires precise work. Can I hire him lol? I need to retile my beach master bathroom. I hate the color scheme in it. Beige. Yuck.:knockout: Not a fan of beige generally.

I agree I love milder weather. Makes me feel energized for sure. Today is our pub crawl. Have a lovely Sunday Junie.

@marcy thank you. Glad the windshield was replaced. Oh no to the leak and yes get right on that. That's too bad about you not having confidence that Apple repair not being able to fix your computer issue. I will ask Greg what he thinks about your problem. We have had decent luck with Apple Care but yes they can mess up and we have experienced that too.

@Tekate glad your eye appointment went well. It's windy and cold here now too but not as cold as by you I think. So many wonderful exciting things coming up for you and we look forward to seeing you whenever it works out. We are here or at the beach and we will make it work. Congrats on the new phones and Verizon is one of the top networks in our area too. Enjoy.

John just said to tell you "Tell Missy you take antibiotics to cure your DSS, Kate

Hahaha nice try John.:lol:

Glad your narrow angle glaucoma was quirky diagnosed and treated those years ago. Good health care is critical. As we say here "health is wealth" and wishing for all the NIRDIS great health. (((Hugs)))

@Sandeek speaking of which this will soon be yours again. Good health. Wishing you so much luck for tomorrow and keeping good thoughts for you always. (((hugs))).

@AV_beautiful fig tree.:love:

Yes! You can and will succeed @AV_ of that i have no doubt!

Have a lucky and happy St Patty's Day lovely ladies. (((Hugs))).
May the luck of the Irish be with you!
petmeirish.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screen Shot 2019-03-17 at 7.38.46 AM.png

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results