shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@AV_ I dont know what happened to my comments to you above! Just wrote I hope your week is going well and my vote is go to the mountains! You are already moving them so to speak.:lol: (((Hugs))).

Reactions: AV_

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy Of course call the doc.; It is just re. one finger, but you do want it.

The forum is halting on my side too... [GOTTA LUNCH!]

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Of course call the doc.! It is just a finger, but you do want it.

@AV_ thanks and yes completely agree, I want my finger lol but I just don't want to be "that" patient. I feel like this is cuckoo. When I broke my tibia and fibula and was in much more pain than this I never contacted the surgeon between visits. This is nothing compared to that. But I don't get why it is hurting so much more now and Greg is making me anxious which is not his general MO with me. He usually calms me down. I do not want a label from the surgeon of cuckoo anxious neurotic patient. Irrational perhaps but maybe I will wait one more day and see? He is in surgery all day today and then flying to a long distance conference and returning Monday so if necessary I will see another in his office. But I hope I can wait and that the pain will lessen.

ringo865

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy I agree to call the doctor (and not internet chat or message line). They may just say to take an advil/Tylenol (which I am sure you have been avoiding). Or they may say some in ASAP. Either way you’ll know more than you do now.

Healing dust to your Ffffurry Fs, HRH and Fred. It’s so hard watching our buddies feel sick, weak, helpless... and they can’t tell us what’s going on. Extra lovies to those two!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, oh no to your finger hurting. I don't know, maybe it's just irritated from the dressing being changed? Chances are it's ok, I think the doctor would have noticed any problems yesterday? OTOH you don't want to ignore a potential problem - Lol I'm not much help! I'm thinking you should call, it's strange that it's bothering you more all of a sudden, and the surgeon did say to contact him if there were any changes.

I am just so sorry about Fred and Francesca! I know it's so worrisome having furbabies who are struggling and I'm sending them tons of good thoughts and healing vibes. And lots of hugs to you, I know you must be very stressed. Xxx

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
View attachment 680367

Our trip home. Marty's windshield cracked down the middle most likely between the heat inside from the defroster and cold outside

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s! From Blizzard Wyoming

Junebug, sadly our taxes are just in their growing big pile to do and I got the impression they don’t worry about finishing them in time. She actually said then we wouldn’t have anything to do after April 15th. Marty thought I should go pick up our stuff and take it to H&R Block. I knew they updated the Cayenne, I’ll have to go read up on it. Too funny it drives as close to the Macan as it’s going to get. When I told Marty he was getting a new Cayenne; he said if I had a Cayenne then he could have a 911. I like my Macan though. I hope you get to take it for a spin soon.

Missy, I hope your finger is doing better. Definitely call the doctor if it continues. Keeping your sweet kitties in my thoughts. Marty explained to me the same thing about why they want you to keep your hand elevated; that makes sense. I changed my WF order to the E diamond and paid already to I’m committed now. What a sweet and heartfelt meme; my parents made it together for 67 years plus to 86 years together.

So the blizzard forecast was spot on. It was just raining when we got up. Marty took me to work. I told him if it starts looking bad to let me know and come get me. Sadly it got bad but he had calls he had to be on; and picked me up at lunch. When I got in the car he said be prepared for a butt check clenching ride because it’s awful out here. Lots of drifts on the road, total ice under the snow and whiteout conditions. No way they’ll ever know how much snow we got because the wind is so bad. They had a hurricane force gusts at DIA. I am NOT going to work tomorrow.

After telling Brittany to go with the f .504 carat I kept watching the video she sent me and I think from the side it has more body color than what I think a F should have and I see a brown tone in it from the top. The other f in the video looked colorless. So for $160 I decided to get the E diamond; going up in color and size - not a bad idea. Too funny this project of a WG diamond pendant that I wasn’t willing to spend a lot of money on turned in out a bit more expensive but I am pretty sure I’ll love it.

Take care.
Marcy

Keeliamira

Shiny_Rock
@Tekate thanks for the wonderfully warm welcome and congrats on your pending grand baby! How exciting! I loved seeing your beautiful pictures. You look so happy!:appl:

@Scandinavian T is beautiful! How fun that you compete with him! Congrats on the win, 3rd is nothing to sneeze at. :clap:

@missy I’m so sorry you’re in pain. How miserable! I do hope you can get in to see someone quickly so, if nothing else, you won’t have the worry of wondering whether you should be concerned. I can’t imagine dealing with that on top of sick fur babies. sad :(( I hope you find some helpful answers soon and everyone mends well. And glad there wasn’t any water to be seen inside the beach house. Water outside, definitely. Inside, not so much.

@Sandee it seems you’ve been through more than your fair share. I’m sorry the medical hurdles are continuing. I’ll keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

@marcy yay for your new sparkler! Can’t wait to see it! I can’t believe you’re having such snow in March! Oh no to your windshield! I didn’t even know that could happen! I hope it’s not too much of a hassle to fix.

It has been a relief to have dd1 approved for residential treatment. I need to go get her SSD benefits turned back on (she’s only approved when in residential due to income, but the federal benefits for mental health are far better than private insurance so it’s a blessing that will kick in after private insurance runs out). Dd2 is sick with an unknown virus that’s giving her terrible vertigo and nausea. Today was trip 2 to the pediatrician. Crossing fingers it resolves soon.

Construction on the house began yesterday and the front of the house officially looks like the site of a murder investigation as the porch has been ripped off and the double doors boarded over -just missing the caution tape. I’m on day 4 of my current migraine so I saw my neurologist this morning as this (and thundrclap headaches and memory loss (at 42, oy!) are very new. They are running tests and I will have an MRI and an MRA shortly. Dh flew home today so I am enjoying cooking for him and the kids and enjoying some new bling. I’ll admit, when I’m down I’m a bling whore. :mrgreen2:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
BECD5449-872C-44EB-8C7D-4E75DF6B45E6.jpeg
The puppy’s first blizzard.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Keeliamira, I hope your migraine goes away and I hope your DD2 starts to feel better. That is great the insurance pays for that facility. Such a relief. Sorry if I missed this but what construction are you doing on your house? You should get some don’t cross police line tape just to mess with people. Sadly March and April are our snowiest months. It’s been a brutal March so far.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well I didn't get back last nite.. pffft on my ability to do anything in order or on tme.

Ladies thank you so much for your kind comments about me, John and my son and Cara :) you all know I have the osteomyelitis (mild case in comparison to @Sandeek) BUT I had originally gone to the oral surgeon about changing out my two front teeth, crowning one and having a bridge type thing, I have an implant and a flipper on the front of my teeth as one can easily see, but this change took a back seat when I had the abscessed tooth (then the next one to it too), then I was having the two implants in and one kept getting infected and falling out and then this whole mess moved into my jaw incurring the osteomyelitis.. :) a big pain in the ass, the whole mess was a huge pain, and painful.

@missy I am sorry your finger hurts.. it shouldn't hurt much, call your physician if it keeps up Missy, it should be sore because heck you have stitches etc but pain?? I don't think you should be having much. I am sending love and healing thoughts for Francesca and Fred... this must be so hard for you... ((Missy))...How's Greg? Thank you for your beautiful words Missy, as always you are the best :love::love::love:

@marcy I love Whiteflash, I have my 3 stone ring, John said I could return it and upgrade to a five stone of all .70 ct stones, then he said, wouldn't that be ostentatious! hahahaha, I said NO! of course not, but then he said that didn't I still want a 3ct stone? and if I upgraded my 3 stone that I wouldn't be able to get the bigger stone at some point? so I am mulling this over.. back to you, and the point! Can't wait to see what your diamonds will look like. I have 2 ACA and 1 expert selection and I can't see the difference and my color is G and I see nothing but these are somewhat small stones, all three are SI1. hope you are well and happy dear lady!

@junebug17 did I read you all got a Cayenne? bitchin! I wish I could get one, but we are going to downsize moneywise when we need a new vehicle, we eye te Subaru Forester as perhaps our next car. While in Austin I drove my girlfriends BMW X3 2019, it's loaded, and it was amazing, our X3 (2012) is not close to my bestie's BMW, it feels much bigger also.. Love cars, almost as much as pocketbooks and Bling!.

@Austina how are wedding plans going? glad you are doing your trips too! Do British people really hate Meghan Markle? she seems okay to me but I have read she isn't really very popular. Good luck on whatever Brexit happens, if it does! How's your son? Husband? I hope Shirley is coping..

@AV_ Hola Hola lady! how's things?

@Jimmianne Jimmi you always make me laugh.. how much time till the wedding? are you in France? xo

@Keeliamira so glad you have joined the NIRDIs.. ! sounds like your daughter is doing well. xo

@ringo865 sending a huge HI! hope you are doing well, anything new on the medical end for you? so glad you are here!!! xo

@canuk-gal sending a hi to you Sharon!

@PierreBear sending a hi to you too PB!!

@Scandinavian love your pix and love hearing about your snow! I love snow. sending you a huge hi!

I must admit I haven't read back thru everything, but I will!

I love the NIRDIs!!

nothing new for me except tomorrow we are going to change from Consumer (crap) Cellular back to ATT, John HATES paying for cell phones so he threw Chris, me and him onto the CC company and it was just terrible, dropping ugh (he kicked Mike off when Mike turned 30) Christopher's company gives him a phone and a reduced phone company (Verizon) so he took that! so now Mr Cheapskate (whom you all know I love with my life) wants back on a regular phone service. Men!
I missed you all.. we are gearing up for the big trip to Austin in a few weeks.. Salley is good, I love my dog. Miss my aunt. :( but I am happy to be alive and here.

cya all tomorrow!

Kate

and again thank you all for the warm welcome back!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kate, the problems with your teeth and jaw sounds awful. I hope that is all behind you now. Your 3 stone ring is gorgeous. A 5 stone ring would be fabulous as would a bigger diamond. Do you want a solitaire or to put it in the center of your 3 stone ring? I have several ACA pieces and love everyone of them. I am definitely a satisfied Whiteflash customer. I am happy and well, thank you. I hope you are as well. I am a car fan too. I had a 4 cylinder once, it’s amazing I didn’t get killed in that gutless thing. I’m used to being able to get out of someone’s way, but those gerbals didn’t quite cut it. :lol: I hope ATT works better for you. Verizon works the best in our desolate state.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sandeek I was just reading through your posting on your jaw. do you mind if I ask you some questions? if you do, please just ignore this post.. I can easily understand why you would find this intrusive.

Did you have abscessed teeth? I believe my osteomyelitis occurred because of a very poor root canal, but I'm not sure as I had 4 implants put in my jaw that came out due to infection. What antibiotics do they give you and what will they infuse you with?

Are the planning on a transplant to cure your c-diff. I suppose that is the last resort.

As you know I am sure, since the metal has infection under, in, over it that there's probably a canal going to the site of the first infection, at least that is my case I think... my surgeon thinks I'm nuts, I think he's an idiot at times, but he's always right usually.

Sandeek, my best friend always says to me that I should get a second opinion but I am sort of stuck with my doc, but can you get more opinions?

I had cadaver bone implanted, have you had this? maybe we have allergies to this? There's also cow bone they use I think.

Do you know what bacteria(s) you have in the jaw? I had/have the actcinomyeces(?) strep and staph. As you know I'm sure, they said to me that amoxicillin is the first choice for me but I again was allergic to it and I have been on doxy for 4 months now and am due for 6 more at least th ID doc said. I am tired of this, so I would guess you are even more tired Sandeek.

Osteomyelitis of the bone is a btich to cure they say. :(

Slickk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Tekate My goodness, I’m sorry for your pain and I would love to talk and answer all of your questions. In fact, I typed a long response here but hesitated to ‘put it all out there.’ I know with the NIRDIs I am safe, but I’m not comfortable putting such personal details here.
Are you and @missy friends on Instagram? Or we can share emails? I would love to talk to you offline.
I copy and pasted my story for you hoping we can connect. :kiss2:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I’m trying to get caught up tonight. I get busy for a few days and come back here and I’m lost trying to catch up.

@missy, Your hand looks great! Are you taking anything for the pain? Did you call the doctor? Sending healing dust to you, Francesca and Fred.

@marcy, I hope you are safe and enjoy a relaxing day tomorrow sitting in your home. Blizzards are never any fun to drive in. Keep your chauffeur service! I can’t wait to see your new diamond pendant.

@junebug17 , Were you able to drive DH’s new car? What do you think? Do you like the Macan better?

@Austina , You must be thrilled the gate is almost fixed.

@Tekate, Welcome Back!!! It sounds like you had a great vacation and fun at the shower. The pictures are lovely and you look beautiful in blue! Its was so nice you were were able to spend some time with Kathleen too. Now the count down to Autumn’s arrival begins!

@Scandinavian , Did you get all the snow??? Furbaby T did wonderful!!! The one who finds the most birds should win first place and he sounded like he had the most fun! How could they have overlooked this and not given him first place?

@canuk-gal , I also find car buying stressful. I love a car for a day, then I change my mind. I need to decide this week and just buy something. I find it stressful spending large amounts of money.

@Sandeek, Sending lots of healing dust your way. Hopefully after next week you will be able to heal completely and put all of this behind you.

@ringo865 , I hope you are doing well. Sending healing dust your way.

@Keeliamira , Great news about your daughter. If you do end up having to move, will you be close to where your families live? Living near your families may make some of this more manageable.

It’s been a busy couple of days. My niece has been here (fun) and my friend from Houston has been in town so it was great to spend time with her. We’ve had internet people in and out of the house yesterday and my poor furbaby has been not happy with all the excitement. I went to a sip and paint charity event with my SIL and some friends last night and we had a ball. We all painted pictures of our furbabies and (well my painting got fixed by the person running the event.). She made it look beautiful. I almost cried when I saw what she did. I’m going to frame it. She did a beautiful job!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

@Sandeek hope your week is continuing to go smoothly! Wish you could join us for our St Patty's Day Pub Crawl. I am hoping I can make it and as of now plan to go...Sending you bucketloads of ((((hugs)))) and healing dust. XOXO

@ringo865 how are you feeling? Thanks very much for your advice. I appreciate you chiming in and lol you're right. I have not taken any pain killers since day 1 when I took one 500 mg Tylenol. I don't like taking pain meds as my body has trouble processing them so I generally eschew them. I have a high tolerance for pain.

I didn't call the doctor yesterday as I wanted to take the day and see how I felt this morning. Since he changed the bandage I was thinking perhaps the sutures were irritated and so far this AM the pain is less and definitely manageable. The surgeon told me Monday if there was a change to call and yes it is worse than the first few days (weird imo that I didn't have much discomfort in those first few days anyway) but IMO not enough now to contact his office as my appointment is Monday anyway. And the surgeon is away so as long as this remains stable I will wait til Monday.

Thinking of you and sending continued healing dust your way and lots of (((hugs))).

@Tekate you've been through a long and challenging haul with health issues and so happy for you that you are out on the other side doing so much better. And soon our sweet dear @Sandeek will be there too.:pray: I will message you both and connect you on IG if you haven't already connected. Love you too girlie.:kiss: ((((HUGS)))).

Oh and we have Verizon for our mobile phones and our land line in Brooklyn and Comcast for our NJ landline. Hope your mobile switch works out well for you.

@Keeliamira hope the construction is going well. No fun living in that. Sending you more good luck dust for DD2 and her complete and quick recovery (vertigo sucks so badsad :(() and your DH's job prospect. And (((hugs))) to you.

@marcy snow totals as of now? Hope you took that snow day we were chatting about yesterday. Listen to this (occasionally :P2) wise NIRDI and stay home today. Glad Marty picked you up from work early yesterday but ouch sorry about the wiper. Wow never saw that before and hope it is easily fixed. Mother Nature wants you to take a day off from work.
east%20coast%20psers.gif
Be safe out there. (((Hugs))). Love the pic of puppy's first blizzard.:love:
Amazing your parents had so much time together. Really a wonderful life. So happy they had each other for so many decades. A gift.:kiss2:

@AV_ how did your day go yesterday? Climbing any (real or proverbial) mountains? Sending you warm hugs across the miles sweet lady. XO.

@Calliecake yay sounds like fun. Glad you're enjoying yourself and have a good rest of the week. Thank you for your well wishes for all of us.

Yesterday went fast as Greg has been wonderful keeping me company and we got to play cards. I am getting pretty good at managing mainly with one hand though he did beat me yesterday so I am a little off my game lol. But that is OK and once in a while letting him win is good for morale. :lol:

Pain is better so far today so I hope not to have to call the surgeon's office. Fingers crossed.:pray: My follow up appointment is this Monday so hoping I can wait til then to see him without any dire consequences.

Today is a wash my hair day so St. Greg has that on his To Do List and he doesn't know it yet but if my hair dries quickly I want to take a stroll as the weather prediction is pretty nice for today. Rain tomorrow so want to take advantage of a nice day. All depends on his work schedule though as annoyingly we got interrupted a few times yesterday with work conference calls. :naughty: That pesky thing called work. :cheeky:

Have a good day lovely ladies and sending you all lots of love and good wishes.
Leaving you with this sweet gif....the dog is secretly loving the warm attention from the kitty. :halo:

catanddoglove.gif

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sandeek of course girl I totally understand, and felt that was going to be your answer. Sandeek the ONLY good thing about being 66 is I don't give one hoot.. if I were still working etc I would be much more caring of my pix and info.

You can find me as a friend of Missy, June, Jimmianne, if you need more than that let me know. I don't mean to pry Sandeek for sure. I do care, and this disease does suck.

xoxoxoxo Kate

eta: just read Missy's post, she will connect us! love that girl..

@Tekate My goodness, I’m sorry for your pain and I would love to talk and answer all of your questions. In fact, I typed a long response here but hesitated to ‘put it all out there.’ I know with the NIRDIs I am safe, but I’m not comfortable putting such personal details here.
Are you and @missy friends on Instagram? Or we can share emails? I would love to talk to you offline.
I copy and pasted my story for you hoping we can connect. :kiss2:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Sandeek and @Tekate just connected you 2 on IG. Check your DMs. (((Hugs))).

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@junebug17 my reply to you was swallowed in my first above post this morning and just realized it lol. How are you? Thank you sweetie for all your good wishes, love and friendship. Hope all is well by you and you are enjoying our lovely weather. (((Hugs))).

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, I'm glad to hear your finger isn't hurting as much, it sounds like you should be ok - of course if it gets worse, yes, definitely call. Sounds like today is a good day for a walk, so I hope you and Greg can get out there and enjoy the nice weather. Sending lots of love and snuggles to Francesca and Fred. Love the pic of the dog and kitty, so sweet! :love:

@marcy, oh no to Marty getting a crack in his windshield, that stinks! I think it's great you switched to the E, that one was my favorite! :dance: IIRC, they were all similarly priced, so why not go for the best specs. It's a nice size too. So excited for you. Thank goodness someone is buying some bling lol - I'm enjoying living vicariously through you! I hear you on the budget slowly creeping up, that always seems to happen when buying the sparklies. :kiss2: Ugh, so sorry about all the snow, the ride home sounded pretty scary. The guy that does our taxes usually files for an extension too; one year he did tell dh to get the info to him sooner, oops. (Well deserved, we were pretty late that year :oops:).

@Tekate, I remember the extreme pain you were in, do you ever experience any pain now? It seems like you feel much better but I wanted to check in with you. I'm so sorry you have to be on antibiotics for such a long time.

It's hard to figure out what to do bling-wise, isn't it? Both your options - a large solitaire and a large 5 stone - are dreamy. How is one supposed to decide for heaven's sake?! Sometimes I'm tempted to sell all my stuff and buy one big honker - but I probably wouldn't get that much for it all anyway, and am overwhelmed by even the thought of the hassle of it. And I do love my pieces. I laughed at John's comments - he sounds like my dh! Dh will say to me "junebug, you don't want to go any bigger!" and I'll say "yes I do!" and he'll say "it will be too much on your finger!" and I'll say "no it won't! Lol. One thing I've noticed about my dh - he seems more comfortable with smaller purchases as opposed to spending a large amount on one piece. He'd probably have a coronary if I told him what everything added up to. Here's hoping ATT works better for you, I have a feeling it will! I hear you on the car...honestly, I would have been fine going simpler on a new car but for some reason dh wanted to live a little...I don't know, maybe the last hurrah before we have to turn over the car keys to the kids! :roll2:

@Keeliamira, I am so sorry about your migrains! Life is hard enough without having a splitting headache on top of everything else. I'm glad you went to your doctor and I hope the testing helps figure out what's going on and you can get some relief. It's amazing how some new bling can help us feel better, isn't it? I adore your new emerald pieces! :love: I'm day-dreaming about my next bling purchase and I would love an emerald ring at some point. I hope the repairs on your house go as quickly and as smoothly as possible; it's an inconvenience and hassle to have work like that done. And I'm sending lots of good wishes that dd2 feels better soon, it's very hard when a child is sick and I know it's causing you stress and worry. (((Hugs)))

@Calliecake, I'm so happy you had a great time with your niece and friend from Houston! Those Paint and Sips sound like a lot of fun. How great to have such a beautiful painting of your sweet furbaby - but even though the instructor touched it up a little, remember that it is your work and you should feel very proud of it! Good luck with your car decision - I vote for the Mercedes! :twisted2::halo::D

@av, hope you can make that trip to the mountains and enjoy some snow! Hopefully your work is going well and you are making progress.

I drove dh's car yesterday and he's right, it does handle more like the Macan than the old model of the Cayenne. By his own admission the Macan is still better though! It drives very well though, and has good pick-up. I told him he likes my car so much he should have just gotten a Macan too, but he said he needs more room for his golf clubs. Of course, silly me :P2 I am so glad he likes it, for some weird reason I get a little emotional about it...he has been dealing with a lot of stress lately so I guess it's just nice to see him enjoying it.

@ringo865, thinking of you and hoping you are feeling well.

@Sandeek, hope things are going smoothly for you and sending you good thoughts for Monday.

Not too much going on here...as usual, I've put off scheduling a few appointments so I'm definitely doing that today...will take advantage of this nice weather and run some errands. I hope everyone has a good day!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lurking here today. Hope everyone is doing well, especially our NIRDIs with issues. Thinking of you.
Another Netflix goody, The Quartet with Maggie Smith.

Took my little dog for his surgery early early this morning. Hated to drop him off so soon, the surgery is at 1:30. I am praying it goes well and he will wake up with his sight restored!
Absolutely beautiful here today, warm and breezy. The breeze will turn to wind by and by, and bring expected thunderstorms tomorrow.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good luck Mr Monet!!!!!!

***DUST***

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne, I'll be thinking of Mr. Monet all day and wishing him a smooth and successful surgery! Please let us know how it goes if you can, hugs to you and him.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne, I'll be thinking of Mr. Monet all day and wishing him a smooth and successful surgery! Please let us know how it goes if you can, hugs to you and him.
Thanks, Missy
Thanks, June
It’s hard to wait, but I do think I have done the right thing, no matter what happens. I am thinking positive!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, Missy
Thanks, June
It’s hard to wait, but I do think I have done the right thing, no matter what happens. I am thinking positive!

Jimmianne you did the right thing. No matter what you made the best decision under the circumstances. Bucketloads of DUST. ((Hugs))

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending bucket loads of dust for Mr. Monet today Jimmianne. Hugs

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Jimmianne Fingers crossed! It is the doctor who took the risk, you & I can only wish for the best.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@missy @junebug17 How did you know I went up yesterday? Perhaps the mention of mountain snow in that reply to @Scandinavian was on my mind too without thinking. I did not go that far! - just up to Generalife. I had notes with me and that was more of a mountain to climb, as you put it .)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results