carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Sorry the setting didn’t work out @missy but I know Bubbalah’s perfect home is out there. In the meantime, continue to enjoy her beautiful halo.

Wow is there nothing that man of yours can’t do? :lol: Those speakers look so professional, he’s such s clever sausage :D

Your niece really has talent, I can’t even draw stick people :oops:

Keep looking @marcy, I’m sure you’ve checked all the obvious places, but could it have got kicked under a chest of drawers or caught in a rug?

Yay to getting warm at work, be careful on the roads, I know the Macan is good in slippery conditions, but you can’t legislate for bad drivers. Marty certainly is in the right place, lucky thing.

Congratulations to your niece @junebug17 , another outfit to buy :mrgreen2: We use bands and rollers in class, I can never balance on the roller, much to the hilarity of the rest of the class :mrgreen:

Sorry your class got cancelled @PierreBear - especially on croissant and danish week :lickout: Do you have a date for the move and are the new offices closer or further away from you? Did all your furniture arrive yet?

How fun to have someone to converse with in the grocery store.

Your staging has made a big difference @Jimmianne. I’ve often thought that the only way to be really fluent is to totally immerse yourself in to the culture, so I’m not surprised you find it easier when you’re in France.

Hi @Tekate, what a sweet story about your nieces ring, it’s certainly a special piece and a lovely remembrance of your sister. I second Missy’s words that your niece is lucky to have such a great aunt.

I don’t want to bore you with the never ending tale of the gates, but hopefully we ‘may’ finally be getting somewhere.

For some reason, Dottie has started to slip and slide on the floor, and it’s making her nervous, so I’ve ordered her some booties to see if they’ll help :(2 Just hope they arrive quickly.

No plans for the weekend, but I hope all the NIRDIS stay safe and warm.

:wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone!

@missy, I'm so sorry the setting didn't work out. It is disappointing but don't get too discouraged, I know your dream setting is out there. And Bubbalah does look beautiful in her current setting. I hope you and Greg have a fun weekend despite this iffy weather - a trip to the museum sounds great!

@Jimmianne, the story how your dd and her fiance met is so adorable and romantic! It's wonderful the families have become so close. And how great that your dd's airbnb is so lucrative, kudos to her for making it work. My muscle soreness has gotten a little better, at least I can walk now:P2

@Tekate, it's very touching that your niece wears her mother's engagement ring, what a beautiful and special way to keep her memory close. I hope spending time with your niece brought you comfort as well.

@marcy, lol to Marty losing some bears soon, he better not mess with your bears! I'm so sorry your pendant hasn't turned up yet. Looking foward to seeing your new sapphire pendant! Glad to hear you're being careful on those slippery roads. LOL to the PD's slick scale! I hope nobody catches on and the heat stays on...it's really not fair that you're so uncomfortable at work anyway!

@Austina, now that you mention it I roll off the roller too! :D You're right, looks like there is another dress shopping adventure in my future! If I was smart I'd start looking now. Oh no to poor Dottie getting upset about sliding! I hope the booties help her feel more secure. Give her a hug from me.

@PierreBear, how great that you had a good conversation with a lovely lady in Chinese! I hope you see her again. I still run a little bit during the week on the treadmill for some extra cardio but I think I'm done with races and runs at this point! I wasn't involved in the ring buying but the ring she received is really beautiful - a diamond solitaire with a pave band.

@canuk-gal, that is quite a ring! It's gorgeous! :love:

a big thank you to everyone for your good wishes and excitement about my niece's engagement! I'm just so glad things worked out for them. I met her fiance at my other niece's wedding (he was her bf then) and he seems like a really great guy.

Nothing planned for this weekend, dh was away this past week so I think he's looking forward to just relaxing a bit. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

@junebug17 thanks and yes not too disappointed. I admit I am enjoying this crazy setting. My mom feels it takes away from Bubbalah and she is probably right but my dad actually likes the setting. Of that I am surprised as he is a less is more guy with embellishments. Just goes to show you that you never know how you will respond emotionally to any piece of bling. The heart likes what it likes and sometimes there is no way to verbalize why.

Did your niece set a wedding date? How fun you are going to go dress shopping for the wedding. Maybe something in her wedding colors? Has she chosen wedding colors or is it too soon? Happy occasions are always cause for celebration and so happy for your family Junie. Marrying the love of one's life is the best reason for celebrating that I know. Her ring sounds beautiful. Remember we wouldn't hate it if you sneaked a photo. :whistle: :bigsmile:

Glad your dh is home and you are enjoying the weekend together. :appl:

@Austina you and me both girlfriend. I cannot draw to save my life not even stick figures. So you are in good (haha if I may be so bold to include myself) company. Thanks for the lovely compliments. I often say to Greg if he had gone to medical school I would be cured right now probably. ::)

Aww poor Dottie. I hope the booties help her maintain her balance and sending lots of hugs her way. And yes to your gate situation being resolved soon. Hang in there and sending more continued good luck dust your way.

@Sandeek hey there girl. Just checking in with you and sending more good wishes your way!

@marcy I hope you found your pendant or are going to find it today! More ***DUST*** your way.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you are all enjoying a lovely weekend.We were awake at 4AM today and Greg left for the beach house an hour later to work on his latest project. An automated closing and opening of the feral feeder to help prevent the raccoons from eating so much before we can get back to refill. Making the openings smaller has helped and the food is lasting a week right now which is good enough but just in case they start eating more we need a backup plan so Greg is working on it. Last weekend he thought he had it but then it stopped working so he overnighted new parts and is back to try again. Fingers crossed.

When he returns we are off to stroll the neighborhood despite the windy weather. I am determined to enjoy autumn no matter the weather. It is going to be better than winter right? LOL.

Have a wonderful Caturday Saturday. ((((Hugs)))) to all.:wavey:

Leaving you with a teaser photo but not saying anything...

Screen Shot 2018-11-10 at 8.02.42 AM.png

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy Gosh and dang it, those diamonds are GORGEOUS.. can't wait to see more! I think I remember seeing something 'like' these on IG!

The automated feeder is a great solution to the 'raccoon problem' :) I like your setting too Missy, I think YOU have to love it.. I really think settings are like shoes etc.. every few years we change style.

We have to get my nephew Danny and Greg together, Danny has his company and they make beautiful furniture and Greg and Dan would have tons to talk about I am sure.

@marcy I hope you find your pendant!!! that is a danged bummer :( so let me tell you about my exhusband mailing my blue star sapphire with 2 diamonds on each side ring... the ring was white gold, 2 little diamonds on each side, BUT the stone was held in by prongs and of course one or another was always getting bent, so I put it the ring in an envelope to take to the jewelers and my ex just picked it up and put it in the mail! never to be seen again obviously.. broke my 28 year old heart.. I learned that prongs were great on stones like a star sapphire and bezeling is what should be done.. I'm so happy that you got some shopping done.. Christmas is so tough as one get's old, hard to get anything that hasn't 'been done'.. :) Thank you Marcy with your kind words about my Katydid, my niece, she misses her mother so achingly, breaks my heart, they were extremely close.. when I see Kate and the ring I get emotional.. it's weird, I feel so happy Katie wears it but I feel sad why..

@junebug17 Hi Junie... how are you? I'm good, hanging here on a bit of chilly day in Maine.. I want to thank you too, your kind words about my niece and my sisters ring made me happy.. only with friends like you all here can one understand the emotional and happy impact jewelry has on us. I loved my sister's jade ring. Kate gave me my sister's birthstone ring that our grandmother bought my sister. My grandmother bought me one too but lost it years and years ago, but Gen didn't lose hers, I was overjoyed that Kate gave me Gen's then I got so sad I put the ring in my safe deposit box, I just cannot bring myself to wear it.. it's so weird.. I love the meaning and action of Kate's gift to me, but it's MY SISTER's! I just can't bear to wear it. I offered it back to Kate but she said NO. funny isn't how jewlery affects us, or rather me in the case. Thank you June for your words, meant a lot to me. :)

@Austina did I detect a possible solution to the gate situation? I hope so!!! Thank you too for your words about my sister, niece and Gen's enagement ring.. so so so bittersweet Austina.. my niece and I share our name, and our love of her niece and my grandniece who's named after my sister! we are so lucky.. thank you Austina, very much.

@PierreBear you speak Chinese? I have read it's harder to learn than English.. that is so awesome that you can speak another language.. I used to be fairly fluent in French many moons ago.. if you ever get to make a croissant would you post a pix? my husband loves croissants! me too, plain, with butter and jam AND full of chocolate! :)

@canuk-gal how are you and how are things going in your neck of the woods? That ring was something else.. totally totally unique. I could see it on me ;-)

hope everyone has a great weekend.. Me? I'm planning my menu for Thanksgiving!

all love to you all.

Kate

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Missy, I will have to show Marty all of the pictures of Greg’s speakers. He’ll totally love it. I can totally see why you wouldn’t think of traffic being problem in Wyoming. We did have total gridlock and bumper to bumper traffic last August after the eclipse. Probably the first and last time we can honestly say we had traffic. Our local police department has a very quick and witty person doing their FB page. My weekend plans were run errands today and goof off the next 2 days. So far I’m on schedule. Sorry to hear the setting didn’t work out. It’s out there though. I am sure. You are so right; the heart wants what the hearts wants. Great idea on an automated opening and closing for the feral feeder. I hope it works. Those are some gorgeous earrings. You are totally teasing us.

PierreBear, darn that you are getting wet and chilly weather. How fun to run in to that lady at the Asian store and converse with her in Chinese. The lady who showed me where the thermostat is who I keep telling everyone is my best friend. it’s maybe 8 feet from me but when you see things every day you don’t see them sometimes. I didn’t even add an extra sweater on Friday.

Austina, I spent time today looking for my pendant. I’ll have Marty look under our washer when he gets home. I tried a stick but only found some dust. The Macan is great on snow and ice so I feel confident it will get me where I need to go. Ugh to still dealing with getting the money for the gates. Insurance can be such a pain. I am going to grip at my home owners insurance on Monday; it goes up 100’s every year and our wind / hail deductible is 1% the value of the house. I’d switch companies but since the bill my mortgage company it takes more phone calls and paperwork than I’ll willing to do just to change insurance companies. Oh no that Dottie is sliding on the floor. I hope the booties help. I had on some slipper socks last night that sure slipped on the wood floors. I think they are going in the trash.

Junebug, I wouldn’t mind if they kept work at a point that I consider chilly; I am usually colder than most but I have a hard time even getting warm. If I find the control in a lock box on Tuesday, I’ll know they busted me. Marty definitely better not make any of my bears disappear. It’s always comforting when your loved ones find someone who seems like a great and decent person to marry. You want to see them happy, Nice that your DH is home and you guys are relaxing this weekend.

Kate, you nailed it about losing me pendant is a total bummer. I keep looking. That really stinks about what happened to your star sapphire. I had a pink star sapphire once. It was my first real piece of jewelry. Finding the right Christmas gift is tough. We are all easy to shop for; does it sparkle? Is it returnable for something bigger? Done! I totally get what you mean about your emotions when you see your niece wearing your sister’s ring. I am so sorry she has to deal with missing her mom; tell her I have the same problem. Give her a hug for me and I am glad you and her are close and can help each other. Hugs to you. Maybe some day you’ll be ready to wear your sister’s jade ring, but I get it. Have fun planning your Thanksgiving menu.

i still have not found my diamond pendant. Darn.
I made a huge grocery list and was in the store for probably 90 minutes today. I wasn't using my list and had to keep backtracking. I picked up lots of the seasonal baking supplies. Only to find out the one thing I didn't get is the only thing I'm really low on. I had one bag of powdered sugar out of date but everything else is good through at least 2020.
I got some carnations and ran them out to the cemetery. My parents are in the veteran section and someone had put U.S. flags on all the graves; it looked great. Since the wind was full force all the flags with flying at attention.
I had chicken for lunch and some popcorn for supper. Now I have an awful gut ache. Bad food choices today.
I ordered our photo Christmas card today and cleaned out 2 drawers in my stickeverythinginthere room. I didn't even make a dent. I still have 3 more drawers, a desk with drawers, 2 craft bins with about 8 drawers each and let's not even think about what's in that closet.
Marty went for a long walk along the beach today and kept sending me pictures. It's really smoky there.
Snow is moving in tonight.
BTW I found a note from FedEx on my door yesterday; if one of our bears or rabbits had just answered the door and signed for my pendant I'd already have my new pendant.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

@marcy darn I really hope you find your pendant. Haha good to hear that you are right on schedule for goofing off and lazing about. That's the way to go for a lazy chilly weekend. If Marty wants to chat with Greg say the word. I forgot to comment about work being cold. That sucks. I had the same issue when I was working. It was either too cold or too hot. And though we moved the thermostat (very useful info knowing where that is hehe) it always got moved back so we played a game back and forth. It was manageable. Space heaters were not allowed but I did use them when things got to be just too cold for me. That's right. A regular scofflaw. That's me.:lol: Sorry about the teasing...I do not have them yet and not sure when I will get them...don't get too excited though as they are not what you think...8)

Sorry about your tummy ache due to bad food choices. Hope today is a better day. Yes to getting your Christmas cards ordered already. You are on top of things always. Glad you got to bring carnations to the cemetery. Terrible about the fires in Northern California. My heart goes out to all affected. So tragic and heartbreaking.:cry2:

Darn you missed the fed ex delivery of your new pendant...it came early right? Supposed to arrive Monday I thought. Why can't those teddy bears be more useful lol. Lazy teddies.:P2

@Tekate Greg looked up your nephew's furniture website and he liked it very much. The furniture is a brilliant modern design. Nice going. Next time Danny and Greg should meet and get to chat while we bling shop.:Up_to_something: Having such warm and happy memories of your sister means is wonderful and I am sure helps you through the dark thoughts you occasionally have when you are missing her so much. (((HUGS))). Life is so precarious and fleeting and fragile. And so challenging at times. Missing our loved ones who are gone is the most painful experience. You have a wonderful family Kate and I am so happy you do. There are many who are not as fortunate. And I like to think your sister is looking down and smiling at how much love there is in your family.

Hope it is warming up in chilly Maine...yesterday was super windy here but supposed to be calmer today.

The automation project did not work yesterday and I felt so disappointed for Greg as he has invested dozens and dozens of hours in this project. But he is not giving up. Yet. It is a challenging project and I am hoping he can make it work. He is such a love for wanting to do this for the ferals.

I am sorry you lost your star sapphire. What you wrote about jewelry having sentimental meaning hits home with me. When I was single I used to wear my great grandma's engagement ring but when I got engaged my mom insisted on having it back. I loved wearing that not because I felt close to my great grandma (as I don't remember her though she was alive when I was born) but because wearing it made me feel closer to my grandma...I don't know why but it did. Anyway that was the ring I wanted my mom to bring to me from the vault when she visited me this past week but she brought my grandma's ER instead. She misunderstood. So at Thanksgiving I am hoping she brings the ring to me so I can photograph. It is not a good quality diamond but it doesn't matter to me. It is the meaning behind that ring that means so much to me.

I actually found a terrible photo of me wearing that ring. I am guessing this pic is at least 25 years old...

missyandkittyatparents.jpg.png

@PierreBear how much fun it is to be able to converse with that woman at the store in Chinese. I used to be able to speak and read Spanish fairly well but not using it has eliminated that skill from my repertoire sadly. Same for Hebrew. But I was never too good at speaking and readying Hebrew. Hope your weather is improving. Did I miss your update re the leak?

@canuk-gal how's things going by you? Hope your dh is completely recovered from his Upper Respiratory infection and that everyone is healthy and feeling well. And that your weather is behaving...feels like winter here already.

I had to get out one of my warmer coats yesterday that I actually forgot I had. From Theory. Red coat. It won't be warm enough for true winter weather but is decently warm for 40s/50s F. And it was hat weather too so got to wear one of my adorable hats. And I actually bought 2 more hats yesterday. LOL it's like when one is hungry don't go food shopping. Same for being cold. I certainly do not need any more hats. It was a wicked wind yesterday so though the temps read in the 40s F it felt colder because of the wind chill.

Our Thanksgiving is coming up soon so the weather is par for the course. Have not yet ordered the Glamour boots because I am trying to figure out the best place to order it from but don't want to miss out on the red so I have to get going on the ordering. Hope you have a lovely Sunday.

@Sandeek hope your weekend is going well. (((Hugs))).

Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful weekend. We visited the rescues in Brooklyn yesterday and wow they have so many kittens there now. All freaking adorable too. And their names hilarious and sweet. Snapple, Kate (haha yes named for our dear Kate the Great maybe :cheeky:), Abbott and Costello, Buddy, Stanley, Maggie, and lots more. All precious. And of course I wanted to take every single one of them home. So much love !!!!:kiss2:

Today not sure. Either Metropolitan museum (though my girlfiend M wants to do that with me during the week but I can go twice for sure no problem lol) or more walking around and we can visit the other feral group here in our neighborhood today. I think the Met exhibit (jewelry) is around for a while so Greg and I can catch it at another time...depends how much time we have this afternoon as lots of things to do today. So we shall see.

Have a wonderful Sunday girls! Leaving you with some overnight feral photos...stay warm girls....brrrrrrr.
east%20coast%20psers.gif

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 6.29.58 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 6.30.04 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 6.30.14 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 6.30.20 AM.png

It makes me sad all the feral animals cannot eat there...wish we could feed all the animals who were hungry everywhere. And of course wish we could feed all the people who are hungry everywhere too. So much sadness and despair in the world. :cry:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning. Nothing to say, but here is a budding friendship i am watching this morning.

BC28E2CC-BE21-4648-A8B3-3B2A5978AEAB.jpeg

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girls, a big apology from me. I forgot to say hey from @CJ2008. She wanted me to send her love and hugs to all the lovely NIRDI girls and she misses you all.

So a big kiss from CJ to all of you. XOXO :kiss2:

Awww @Jimmianne so adorable. :love:

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Today is the 100th anniversary of Armistice Day, and we have watched the annual commemoration parade in London. It’s very humbling to see all those that march, and remember all those who sacrificed everything for our freedom. It’s also very sad to see people showing disrespect to our symbol of rememberance, the poppy. I wonder what they’re teaching in schools today, because so many young don’t know anything about history. Colin’s father was a professional soldier and was away for the entirety of WW2. I can’t imagine getting through each day and not knowing if your loved ones were dead or alive.

@missy, did you see the setting that LLJsmom posted in your thread, it looks stunning and big enough for Bubbalah? I meant to ask if you told Adam at OWD where BEllA has ended up?

What a shame those greedy raccoons are still gobbling all the kitty food, but I’m sure with Greg’s ingenuity, he’ll figure it out. Were you tempted by any of the kittens you saw :P2?

Don’t give up hope @marcy, you never know, your pendant may yet turn up. I lost a diamond from a ring, and a couple of months later, I found it. Of course, by that time, I’d returned the ring for a refund. :cool2:

Why is it that when you want something to arrive on a certain date it’s early, and when you hope something will arrive early, it’s alwaŷs late?! I hope you love your sapphire when it arrives.

Hope your tum has settled now, and you’re feeling better.

Aww @Jimmianne the bunny is almost as big as puss. I do love a ginger, there’s just something about them. :love:

Hopefully @Tekate. After another frustrating conversation, we finally spoke with someone at the insurance co. who’d been handed our case. He’s sending out someone on Weds. from a building company who carry out work for them, as he found it ridiculous that the offer we’d had listed individual components that we were expected to source, and did not include any kind of project management. We’ve been advised by a lawyer Colin spoke to, that getting them to organise everything ensures maximum rights for us. It’ll be interesting to see if they say they can do it, or whether they say we can use a contractor of our choice.

Hope you’re enjoying a quiet weekend @junebug17

I think your weather is going to be colder than here @PierreBear :shock:

Keep safe and warm NIRDIS :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy, did you see the setting that LLJsmom posted in your thread, it looks stunning and big enough for Bubbalah? I meant to ask if you told Adam at OWD where BEllA has ended up?

Oh yes you must have forgotten I told you right after I spoke with him.

Re the eBay seller- I spoke with the seller of the setting @LLJsmom so kindly linked in my thread about 2 weeks ago. He is such a nice man and was very accommodating too but ultimately the setting isn't right for Bubbalah...too shallow. It's proving more challenging than I ever imagined but the good thing is I am sort of falling in love with the current setting more and more. But that is a double edged sword because when I do go back to solitaire (and that is my end goal as I am a solitaire girl for my ER) the size shock will be dramatic I think haha. I mean Bubbalah is now just the perfect size on me and no DSS in sight.8):bigsmile:

Good luck Tuesday with Colin and his procedure and good luck Wed for the insurance business to be straightened out and for your gate to be fixed. Fingers crossed on all counts for you guys.

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy just came by to read NIRDI.. so I don't have much to say as I've not read what everyone is doing, but I would like to say that I think Bubbalah will show differently in a solitaire setting, to my mind she will be the main attraction and I think that will be a color bonanza! I really like the current setting but would love to see her in the solitaire of your desire! don't you wish we could just move our diamonds about in different settings? it would be great..

Bubbalah was in real life.. I have to say I didn't have enough time to spend trying her on etc as it was Starbucks but next time!!! the colors are so so so beautiful.. I LOVE OECs.

bbl or in the a.m.

Getting an MRI on my shoulder tomorrow at 9:00 a.m.. should know by the end of the week what will be the next step.

Hello to all NIRDI's.. !!! hope everyone had a great weekend and bb tomorrow!

Kate

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Getting an MRI on my shoulder tomorrow at 9:00 a.m.. should know by the end of the week what will be the next step.

Good luck tomorrow @Tekate...sending you lots of good luck and keeping good thoughts for you! Kate the Great you will be OK! (((Hugs))).

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Missy, I remember you had it either really cold or really hot when you worked. They also frown on space heaters at work. People have blown circuits before because of them. I think they kind of smell funny so even though I’m always cold; I usually prefer to put on more cloths or use a blanket. You don’t have to worry about that now. It looks like those horrible fires spread today; I was looking through some pictures this afternoon. So tragic. My pendant did arrive early; I am blaming the rabbits for not answering the doorbell. Maybe I should leave them in charge to answer the door when the iPad arrives this week. I hate to hear the automatic door didn’t work but I know Greg will figure it out. i love the picture of you wearing your great grandmother’s ring. I hope you get it at Thanksgiving; it sounds like a very special treasure for you. Good for you stocking up on some warm weather clothes. I think Bubbalah’s setting is gorgeous but I’m like you on liking solitaires. Yes you will probably have a bit of a shock going to a solitaire; but like you said yesterday - the heart wants what the heart wants.

Jimmianne, you never know where you’ll find a friend.

Austina, I read the story about poppies today. I’ve always bought one when I went to the store this time of year and had a general idea what they represented but enjoyed reading the story. I’ve often thought about the people displaced by wars who had no way of catching up with their loved ones again. Those days no one could email you or call your cell phone. So sad. That would have been very difficult for Colin’s family when his dad was away for all of WWII. Marty’s iPad is still listed on Apple as being delivered tomorrow but the shipping notice says Wednesday. I’m betting the shipping notice if more accurate. With all the porch snatchers around these days you can’t blame the shipper or shipping company for wanting someone to sign for a package. Good luck with the builder coming to see your gates on Wednesday.

Kate, good luck with your MRI tomorrow.

I would like to say I cut my bangs and they turned out great but sadly they look like a little kid chopped on them. I will work on them more later. Who’s idea was that anyway?

I have been quite ambitious today. I finished my book, got the laundry done, made soup and baked cookies and wrote my annual Christmas poem. That thing is either a last minute struggle or it just comes right to me. Luckily this year was easy. I’m shooting for getting my cards in the mail after Thanksgiving. Then I need to start brewing up holiday cookies.

We had about 3 inches of snow. I stayed home all day; I had no desire to venture out in the cold.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls!

Wow @marcy 3 inches of snow. And it's starting. Hello winter.
1899459x1360o1ky8.gif

I couldn't bundle up at work since I was always moving about examining patients so wearing blankets and such were not an option and honestly my hands and face were what was most cold and uncomfortable and gloves were at direct opposition with examining people so lol no other option for me but that heater. But yeah it was verboten but I had it at that point. I feel your pain and glad that bundling up helps you. It's ridiculous that work environments are so often uncomfortable. Greg's place of business is usually freezing too.

Good for you finishing your Christmas poem. Sweet. And nice going on cutting your bangs though it might need some touching up. I really am fed up with my hair and am too lazy and apprehensive (because my hair is so fragile now) to go for a cut. So I keep it in a pony tail and lament about how thin my pony tail is these days. :(sad

Ummm did someone say cookies???8):lickout:8)

@Tekate hoping your MRI goes very very well today Kate.

I hear you re your thoughts about Bubbalah in a halo vs solitaire and agree. She will look entirely different. Right now she is a bingtastic piece and gets noticed for her overall bling factor. Greg commented on the amazing colors coming from her yesterday as we were out and about. The overall sparkle is incredible in this current setting. When she is in her final solitaire setting she will be noticed for different reasons entirely...her chunky monkey facets and colors and the focus will be on her alone and not the setting.

As for moving our diamonds from one setting to another as we desire why not? It is what Greg actually first suggested months ago when I first received Bubbalah. He said why not keep the halo setting and get a solitaire setting made and just go between the two? Haha that man is a genius. I said no because that's crazy but am rethinking things...:P2 And one of our resident NIRDIs is considering just that too. Great minds...:halo:

@Austina I agree completely. I hope you had a good Armistice commemoration and it is tragic how many lives are lost fighting for freedom.:blackeye: What a shame they are not teaching proper history in schools and that people are not showing respect for the people who sacrificed everything for others...like Colin's father did for his country. I too cannot imagine the horror of not knowing if your loved ones are alive or dead and dealing with that for a prolonged amount of time. Thank goodness for the brave men and women like Colin's father who sacrificed so much for the safety and freedom of others. ::)

@Sandeek thinking of you...have a good week and stay warm. It's cold this week! Brrrrrr.
east%20coast%20psers.gif

We had a lovely day yesterday. Weather was brisk but not too windy and we visited the other feral group and also some neighborhood kitties and bought some gifts as well. Haha I shared pics of this in the fur baby thread but for those of you who haven't seen it..this is Twix. A pet store kitty who lives in the store along with 2 other cats. At least they are safe and warm and fed though it isn't an ideal life IMO. Wish we could steal all of them away and keep them. Anyway Twix is a doll and she has the cutest habit of just jumping on our shoulders and staying there. She is not super light lol and not sure how she balances so well on our shoulders but there you have it. She only does this to a few people so not sure how we got so lucky. :lol:

Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 6.15.15 PM.png

She kept following me about the store jumping on my shoulders like a parrot. I allowed her to do so for short bits but kept gently removing her and she kept following me about trying to stay on my shoulder. LOLOLOL hysterical.
Screen Shot 2018-11-11 at 6.14.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 7.41.57 AM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-12 at 7.41.13 AM.png

Anyway that was our exciting day yesterday haha. Going to the jewelry exhibit at the Met this week hopefully when it is less busy vs the weekend and our friend M is going to join us. Hoping Greg can do a short day at work one day and we can go in the afternoon.

Have a wonderful Monday girls!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

I hope everything went well with your MRI today @Tekate and that you don’t need any drastic interventions.

:shock: To 3” of snow @marcy , I hope you didn’t have any problems getting to work today, and that your office was nice and toasty. I’m still hopeful your pendant is in the house and you’ll find it when you’re not looking. Have you put the spotlight on the critters to see if one of them will fess up? :mrgreen2:

I must’ve got the completely wrong end of the stick @missy :lol: Not too difficult in my case, because I thought when you told Adam you’d bought Bubbalah, he was under the impression you’d traded Bea in.

What a cute puss Twix is, and :lol: to her thinking she’s a pirate’s parrot.

You need to wear more red, you look great in it!

We went to see The Grinch this afternoon, I really liked it, but I had to keep nudging Colin because he was nodding off :lol:

Early start tomorrow, Colin’s treatment up in London, we’re having a sauna shortly before bed, so big wave to all the NIRDIS

P

PierreBear

Hello it is Monday and the day is almost over. Sneaking in a moment to give ya’ll a hug and wave hello. The structural engineer did come this weekend and poor guy was out in the cold and rain examining the house. He thinks part of the problem is the roof. The roofer thinks that part of the problem is the window. The window people thinks it is the siding. Around and around we go on water issues but hopefully the insurance adjuster will just say, ok lets redo everything to be on the safe side. Who knows but everyone has been very kind so far.

Starting on my bread project tonight. Going to make a biga which is like a mini starter/preferment that you then incorporate into your main dough. Who knows what it will be like but at least I can say I’ve done it for the first time whether it tastes good or not. Haha : ) Have a great rest of the week!

@Austina – Oh my good luck to Colin and may the treatment give his body exactly what he needs. You are such a good wife to take care of him so well.

You are right about the weather. I need to cover my plants tonight as it might get in the low 30s. Oh and happy belated Armistice day and I’m sure great stories were shared about Colin’s father and his bravery.

@missy – what an amazing and social cat. Adorable!

What?! Those earrings are beautiful… isn’t that Bonnie and Clyde that ya’ll saw at the jewelry get together? Very beautiful! Especially beautiful if they were hung on your ears!

@marcy – What book were you reading? I’m reading The Sun does Shine How I found Life and Freedom On Death Row… one of Oprah’s books that I just found at the library by chance. Pretty good and moving as it is a true story. I can smell your Xmas cookies from here!

I’m guessing Marty is still in California? Hope he stays safe from the fires.

@Tekate – Good luck on the MRI. Reward yourself with a treat afterwards!

@Jimmieanne – Oh my goodness… that bunny is as big as that kitty. Adorable!!! I just want to hug them both.

Reactions: AV_

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My pendant arrived. I like it but I'm not over the moon in love with the sapphire. It does have a window and lighting in my house is awful. I should go try the man cave. Marty has nice spotlighting down there. I should have sun to the west shortly. The sapphire is .99 ct and diamond accents add up to ,08 ctw. It looks good on my bear.

pendant.jpeg

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Missy, yes winter is only starting. Darn. I was already thinking - okay maybe 6 more months of snow and ice. Is that bad to be counting already? I get why businesses keep the temperature down; it cost money to heat places. But chilly vs cold is quite a difference. I evened out my bangs last night. If someone laughs at me at work tomorrow I’ll know why. Being able to just wear a ponytail is a good way to go. I have never been able to wear a ponytail; I have too much hair. It just looks goofy and needs a serious sized hairband. I used to wear pigtails but they were pretty big as well. I have a lot of hair. Yes, I did say cookies and I just had 2 for my mid-afternoon snack. I 100% agree with having different settings to move your diamond between. Your halo is gorgeous but you and I are solitaire fans. I wore my Tiffany band with my ering for 2 weeks and have completely given up the idea of moving my diamond right now. Those 2 rings look just right together. Twix is a cutie and that is too funny she likes to jump on your shoulders. She knows 2 cat softies when she seems them.

PierreBear, OMG what a pain trying to figure out where you leak is coming from. We worried about that when we replaced our leaking picture window but it did turn out to be our window (or should I say, so far?). I hope they get it figured out for you and you don’t have to replace a lot of things. Good luck with your bread project. I finished the new Lee Child book; Past Tense. I am going to start the new Micheal Connelly book today. That book your reading sounds good but maybe depressing. I buy real life stories or political books or self help and while I thoroughly enjoy them I never finish them. I guess I want distractions from life when I read. Marty is in LA and is closer to the fires than I think (that was his answer). It is really smoky but he thinks there is a lot of concrete between him and the fire. It is so awful and tragic how many people are losing their homes

I tried to sleep in today but 2 of my employees texted me then a friend sent me a text so I was up before 8. Bummer. The cleaning lady got here about 9:30. She was in a hurry today and didn’t dust the cabinets like I asked so I dug out my swifter and did them all myself. Ha!
I wrote a long letter to my best friend from school. Her birthday was last week and sadly I didn’t get her card in the mail yet but better late than never, right? We became friends in 6th grade and have remained friends ever since.
Next I am going to work on Thanksgiving cards to get in the mail.

Marty said our mattress is here and he told them to deliver it next Monday. I wanted to have him move everything in our bedroom so we can vacuum before we get it delivered.

Take care.

Marcy

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@missy well I got my results of my right shouder MRI.

TODAY'S DIAGNOSES INCLUDE
  1. M75.121: Complete tear of right rotator cuff
  2. M19.019: Glenohumeral arthritis
hmmm not so good I suppose. I assume my doc will call me. The pain is annoying, to say the least.
The cure for this situation is a reverse shoulder replacement. Sounds like no fun.. there is no orthopedic surgeons at Intermed - where I go - so I will have to get a referral..

Sorry about the lack of sleep in @marcy I liked the days b4 texting, but I also admit texting is great.

@missy are you going to the jewelry exhibit I went to with Katie? if so there is some gorgeous stuff there... the Met wasn't too crowded either! Has CJ left PS? I liked her posts! tell her hello back :)

@PierreBear breadmaking! it's an art. I love eating it :) xo.. have a great rest of the week yourself!!

@marcy like the sapphire pendant very much! beautiful blue. I love sapphires.

@Austina kudos to getting your husband to see a movie about the Grinch, my dear husband John would probabber some inane thing and off he'd go b4 going to the movies with me for a Christmas movie.. he's no Grinch but he's no jingle bell rock guy either! :)

I'm up cause my shoulder hurts.. but I'm going to lie down for a bit

All you wonderful people have a great week thank you for being my friends.

Kate

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww I am so sorry @Tekate that sucks!:(:(:(
Hopefully the diagnosis is the first step on your way to the proper treatment and a full recovery. Sending you buckets of healing dust and lots of hugs and love.

Yes we are planning on going to the show at the Met that you and your niece Kate enjoyed last week, We are going to go during the week like you did vs the weekend when it will surely be much busier.

@CJ2008 has been pretty busy and not sure if/when she will return here but we chat and she just wanted to tell everyone how much she misses you all and wanted to send hugs to you lovely ladies and asked me to share that with you.

Hope you are resting now @Tekate and that your pain and you can fall asleep. And thank *you* dear Kate the great for being my friend.
(((Hugs)))

Speaking of sleep @marcy it seems to be challenging for a few of us lol. Woke up at 2:30 AM and that was it for the day today. We have an appointment at HSS this morning for Greg for a knee consult. Hoping he doesn't need surgery but he has been putting it off for a long time now so not sure what we are going to find. Smart of you to vacuum under everything before your new mattress arrives and hopefully having a lovely new mattress will help you sleep better.

It looks like a very pretty necklace and I like the design but I am sorry the sapphire pendant has a window...I hate that in my colored gems. I guess you are going to see how you feel about it as you wear it in different environments before you make your decision. I have this aquamarine diamond ring and I bought it when Greg and I were in Rome in 2004 before I knew anything about gems. It has a huge window. And we paid over 5K for it. Yup they saw us coming ....but it is a pretty ring despite the window. I know you are not taking votes and I know you know a lot more about gemstones than I ever will but I will just say two words. Don't settle. (If you love it yay but if not keep looking because I bet you could find a pretty sapphire without a window...ok way more than 2 words sorry :lol: but I don't want you to settle).

Speaking of not settling your Tiffany band with your ER is the epitome of not setting. Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous. That't the way jewelry should be and make us feel. Sigh. A classic elegant and dreamy combo. Did I mention how gorgeous they are?

Good for straightening out your bangs. Wish you could help me with my hair but there is no help for it lol. I wish my hair was thick like yours Marcy. I would gladly give up wearing ponytails for thick luscious lustrous hair.

Aww sorry your cleaning lady came late yesterday and not doing a thorough job but glad you were able to take care of it. I cleaned yesterday too...I vacuumed and dusted and have to straighten up more today or tomorrow as today I probably won't be back til late as it's a long appointment for Greg today at HSS. Greg wanted me to have the cleaning lady come but it's more stressful for me to have her come right now than just do a bit of cleaning myself...maybe after Thanksgiving but not before as the time is going too quickly and just do not want to give up a whole day here to the cleaning lady. She is slow and takes a whole day to clean (and doesn't get paid by the hour she's just slow).

Happy Belated Birthday to your long time friend. Better late than never for sure and I am sure she appreciates your caring friendship and love. Long time friends are to be cherished and adored because true friendship is a thing of beauty. Truly. I so appreciate my true friends and strong relationships and the NIRDIs. Life brings challenges but loving and real relationships make it that much sweeter for sure.

@PierreBear oh no sorry about the multiple leak diagnoses and hope they can fix it pronto. Glad everyone is very nice and pleasant and hopefully they are competent too. How frustrating for you and your dh though with this ongoing leak issue. Hope your bread turns out delicious and we would love to see photos...:lickout: thanks for the earring love. Hahaha Bonnie and Clyde...maybe I will name them that. We saw Sonny and Cher at the show along with the Olsens. :bigsmile:

@Austina thanks for the compliment. I do wear a lot of red actually. Many red dresses and pants too and have 3 red coats too so I guess I do like red.good luck today to Colin. Hope the procedure goes well. Check in with us later if you can to let us know how the patient is doing. (((Hugs))).

@Sandeek hello and hope you are doing well. Thinking of you. Sending hugs and love your way.

Hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday! :wavey:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate! My gosh, so painful!! This stuff has got to stop. I want you fit and painfree! I had a torn rotator cuff about 10 years ago, opted out of surgery and it took two years to Heal. Sending good thoughts your way this morning, and a [gentle] hug.

Marcy, your pendant is very pretty. Hey! Enjoy that hair. Where are your pig-tail photos? Or whatever they call braids a’way out West in snow country.

Missy, it’s not nice to tease. :saint:

I have a communicartion started with DK for a Mildred reset. He is so fast to respond....within a few hours, then right away with the second round of talk. He is making a drawing.
The only thing that is hard for me with DK is that I have to have a lot of input and as you know, there are so many detailed decisions to be made in even the most simple setting.
But these are my inspiration photos for a heavy heirloom-like setting RHR.
It will be fun to see what his drawings are like.
My chicken scratching for David.
DA47AE06-F6CC-4976-9272-A4A1A12C8C25.jpeg

7F2CD673-D1B6-42C3-8DB6-A711E9FCAD52.jpeg E531221D-45DB-4069-AE6F-BE71527E76A1.jpeg
1853761D-DA9A-4973-9983-EFDCDE366952.jpeg

AV_

Ideal_Rock
@Jimmianne I had lost hope of ever seeing a ring like yours here! This is the style that does tempt me too...

Last edited:

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne @missy Thank you ladies! the shoulder will be hell to fix, not sure when/if I will do anything, I mean I have to but I have the new grand-daughter coming, Europe next month.. STUFF :) it's a painful thing as you know Jimmi! the problem for me is that I have completed arthritis in my shoulder so they cannot just do the surgery because there is no cartlilege to hold the shoulder so if they fix the tear it will just tear again, AND so they have to do a reverse ball/socket replacement.. years to heal. :(

Enuf.. they won't do ANYTHING until they are totally sure my bone infection is fixed because fake joints are happy to have an infection and you won't know it till you are mighty sick.

Rain Rain today

BBL

love to you guys!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kate, rain here too. I went to the store and got all the ingredients for a big pot of stew, then stopped at my safe deposit box and brought home my Mom’s wedding ring and the necklace and earrings she left my DD. I’m going to wear the wedding ring with my dear snake to keep it in place,
8381912A-5521-441E-8B3B-52710A726CB6.jpeg and take photos of the other stuff to see if any of it would work for dd’s wedding. Will post more photos after making the stew.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good afternoon all!

Missy, such cute pics of the kitty perched on your shoulders :love: The earrings are beautiful, love that style. Sorry to hear the automated feeder isn't working properly, Greg has worked so hard on it. Not sure of the date of the wedding yet, but I think it will be sometime in March or April. They are getting married in California. Love the pic of you wearing your great-grandmother's ring, it looks like a beautiful ring. Sending good thoughts to Greg today and I hope the appointment sheds some light as to what's going on. So sorry you had a poor night's sleep and I hope tonight is better for you.

Oh, and tell CJ I said hello and I hope that she can pop in at some point!

@Tekate, I completely understand not feeling up to wearing your sister's ring but it's nice that you have such a special piece. (((Hugs))) I have my mother's engagement ring and I don't wear it but it's comforting to just look at it sometimes.

I am so sorry about your shoulder, I was hoping for better news, dang. I hope you can manage the discomfort during this waiting period. I didn't know you were going to Europe next month, so exciting! :appl:

@marcy, sounds like you got some things done this weekend. Nice that you wrote your Christmas poem and that it was easy for you this year. Good for you for tackling some drawers, I need to do that that too. And cabinets...and closets... How nice flags were put on the graves, that must have been very moving to see. Sorry about the snow and I hope it doesn't stay around for too long. Your pendant is really pretty! Love the setting. The sapphire is a gorgeous color. I'm thinking maybe it's more of a tilt window? It's all personal preference of course, but I don't mind a slight window if I love the color. It's great you've fallen in love with your wedding set again, it really does look perfect.

@Austina, fingers crossed that you're nearing the end of the gate saga. Keeping Colin in my thoughts and I hope everything goes well. It really is a shame that young people today don't understand history and the suffering that people went through. Lol to Colin taking a nap during the movie, I've done that a time or two :P2

PierreBear, I hope things fall into place with the leak and they just agree to fix everything; so hard to pinpoint where the leak is in this situation. Good luck with your bread project, I bet it turns out delicious! I'm getting hungry thinking about your amazing baking.

Jimmianne, love your resetting plans for Joy, your inspiration pics are yummy. Your mother's wedding band is so pretty and looks perfect with your snake ring. Stew sounds really good to me right now, it's chilly here and I'm hungry from thinking about PB's bread lol.

I know I've missed some stuff, sorry about that, this thread has been moving fast! Not up to very much here, but I'm meeting dh in SC tomorrow (he's in Dallas on business) and staying until Sunday. Just a quick trip but it will be nice to get away for a few days.

Have a great day everyone!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Jimmianne I love this ring.. do you know the singer Fergie? (my humps my humps, my lovely lady lumps ha!).. her engagement ring from her ex husband is sort of like these rings. I think her stone was like 5 carats or something.. but I always thought it was very cool!

weddedbits-fergie_wedding_ring.jpg

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Will have a proper catch up tomorrow, just wanted to thank you all for the good wishes, everything went well today, they had to have 2 passes at it, but it’s gone, and Colin is feeling ok.

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate, thanks for that! I hope I am on the right track, it is a style to explore, and I know I’m ready for a right hand ring that doesn’t look like an engagement ring.
It’s not even 3pm here and it is like dusk...very rainy...and very hard to get off the couch.
Hello to fellow « tuesday drifters ».

Good news, Austina.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls!

@junebug17 thank you sweet June. And I will tell CJ hi from you definitely and relay your message too. Have a wonderful time in SC. How delightful you are meeting your dh and staying for a long weekend. That is sweet!

@Tekate aww first things first and I hope your bone infection is completely cleared and then you can tackle this annoying shoulder issue. I am not familiar with Fergie's rings but the ones you shared are very beautiful.

@Austina that is good news! Thanks for letting us know. Healing hugs.

@Jimmianne girl, you know I love your Snake ring....sssssssssssuper special.:kiss2: And I love your inspiration rings too. They have style and pizzazz and make a statement. Love them.:love: Good luck with DK and I know he's gonna give Mildred a gorgeous new home/setting.

Saw the orthopedist. Very nice and I like that he kept eye contact and wasn't rushed and seemed to really want to hear our thoughts and questions. Greg has no cartilage left in the right knee and severe arthritis in both knees. BUT and this is the big but his X-rays don't match his pain level. The orthopedist said most people with those X-rays wouldn't even be able to walk more than a few feet let alone walk miles and cycle thousands of miles. So he said no surgery till the pain starts affecting Greg's quality of life. That works for us lol. He wants him to ice his knee after activity (and greg has not been icing at all), take anti inflammatory drugs as necessary and I asked about supplements so he said it couldn't hurt to try Chondroiton and Glucosamine and Curcumin (sp?). And also continue with the exercises he has been doing. The doctor kept saying what great shape Greg is in (for a 60 year old but he didn't say that part though I am sure he thought it lol). It was a long morning but glad it's done.

Haha amused myself while we were waiting for X-rays and the doctor eval by taking a covert Bubbalah photo in the waiting room... :shhh: :lol:You can see my index finger bump pretty good here. :knockout:

Screen Shot 2018-11-13 at 3.07.01 PM.png

After the HSS appointment we went to the Apple store and I checked out the iPad Pros and decided one I want the larger one (12 inch) with big storage capacity but it is not stocked there so we ordered it and Greg will pick it up at the Soho store this week. So woohoo getting my new iPad soon.

That's it for now girls. Greg is working from home for the rest of the day and I am glad to be in because it got really cold since this morning. Temps have dropped dramatically. Stay warm and cozy all.:wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Kate, I hope you find a specialist for your shoulder. It sounds like a very specialized procedure; I really hate to think you are in pain. I agree, texting is great. I know I can set my devices on do not disturb during certain times but since i am on call 24 x 7, I don’t. I hope you got back to sleep today.

Missy, thank you for the update on CJ. I hope she is doing well. Glad to hear no surgery for Greg and some suggestions of how to help. Hopefully his pain level will go down. The jewelry exhibit sounds like a lot of fun. Sorry you woke up at 2:30. Darn that elusive sleep. I seem to be awake from about 3 to 5 or 5:30 then fall back asleep before my alarm goes off. Grr. I hope we like our new mattress. When I sleep on a firmer mattress my knees feel better and they need all the help they can get. I so agree about not settling for something I don’t like. I am sure your aqua is a sentimental piece. I love aquas but i never wear mine. It is a pretty color. I think on gemstones the color makes the stone as much as the cut. After seeing my sapphire in sunlight today the window is smaller than I though because i can’t see through it and facets light up inside. It’s definitely not a top cut, but not a horrible cut. Our cleaning lady isn’t bad but she only does basics unless you ask her to do something. She certainly takes care of those things when I ask. I don’t mind doing some specific cleaning tasks sometimes. It’s good for me. I so agree, having good friends does make life better. Bubbalah looks great in the doctor’s office. Woo hoo to the 12” iPad. i hope you love it. All of Marty’s stuff is on the table; i should put it all together and use it.

Jimmianne, that is too bad it took your shoulder so long to heal but I am glad it did. i should try and find a picture of me in pigtails. I used to wear them a lot. How exciting to be work with DK for a ring for Mildred. I love the design of those rings. Nice to get out some of your mom’s jewelry. The band looks awesome with your snake ring.

Junebug, I’m with you on cleaning out drawers, closets and cabinets. I think if I emptied out the closet and dressers in our back bedroom Marty would notice the ceiling in his office was higher. I think you are right about the tilt window. I was looking at it in sunlight and it’s not dead in the middle like a gem with a large window. I like the color. I am a sucker for channel set bands which is why I have 2 of them to wear with my ering but my Tiffany band is still my favorite. Have fun in SC. Your niece’s California wedding will be a nice get away.

Austina, glad to hear everything is gone. I am glad to hear Colin is feeling okay and hope he is doing better tomorrow.

Thank you all for the thoughts and compliments about my pendant. After seeing it in sunlight and office lights I am content with it. It is pretty. It acts and photographs like most blue sapphires; sometime all you see is dark, sometimes you see blue, sometimes it lights up and reminds you why you love sapphires. The beauty of it is; if and when I decide I don’t like it anymore I have a nice deposit on something else. Upgrades. They are the best.

The tracking info for Marty’s iPad and pencil changed from delivery tomorrow to out for delivery. I snuck out a bit early and was here when the UPS guy came by. I told Marty “Your Apple has landed.’ I couldn’t see myself messing up the kitchen for supper so ordered myself a medium pizza. It hit the spot.

I guess I’ll go to work tomorrow since I got Marty’s packages.

Take care.
Marcy

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results