shape
carat
color
clarity

Now I really did it :((

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Hello again ladies. I’ve had a look into the organic, sunflower-based, and non-GMO versions of the products I reviewed above. They’re all found on Amazon, with attendant many reviews, which I wouldn’t have believed either if I hadn’t tried it.

A selection available are:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078WDF4DC/ref=sspa_mw_detail_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077KRD3GR/ref=sspa_mw_detail_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1FWTP0U1GD2GM

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B076DHWN3Z/ref=psdcmw_6936817011_t3_B015EP12TI

And,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07595GXDF/ref=sspa_mw_detail_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If inclined to get into the details of why liposomal vitamins can have such striking effects, have a look at the function of Vit. C at the cellular level, as well as the effects of glutathione.

Here is a fairly serious study of liposomal C delivery, looking at C plasma levels and how it affects oxidative stress-related markers. Overall the general statement is that liposomal delivery is better than ingestion, and nothing beats vitamin injections, as you’d expect.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4915787/

In general, I suspect the exact format and ingredients may greatly influence the overall effect on the liver and all cells. Looking at the reviews for any of the liposomals on Amazon, all sound great and are correctly formulated, but not many score abject success status. Missy, this is why I’d give the LivOn stuff a shot.

Unless they’ve put cocaine or speed in the stuff, that is =)2. Anyway, the best of luck, ladies.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI's!

Sunseeker, woo hoo to great results. That is awesome.

Tekate, I hate to hear your test results but now you can look forward to getting some relief and hopefully get rid of it in far less time than 6 months. Rest up this weekend; you will have a challenging week next week. I will keep you in my thoughts.

Sharon, I hope therapy helps with your neck. My flowers are loving the heat here.

It took the window installers pretty much the entire day but all our windows are installed. I can tell which ones were the last group because they didn't clean those windows very well. I used a wet rag to clean the window sills but tried to keep water away from the new caulking around the windows. All the windows have screens which I thought I would hate but the are fine screens so from a distance you hardly notice them. The best part is the 2 windows that face west are getting bathed in sunlight and I can't feel a darn bit of hit coming in through those windows. Woo hoo!!!

Marty is out training a client. I grilled myself a burger for supper and wandered around dusting and vacuuming the mess from today. My new Dyson took a tumble after I leaned it against the wall. I don't know what I was more worried about - the Dyson or the wooden floor. The floors looks like it got a scratch and the Dyson's door you open to dump the trash popped open but it closed right back up. Cross your fingers it is okay.

Have a fabulous weekend.
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello again ladies, I’m back with a report on liposomal vitamins (C) and glutathione.

The brand I’m referring to is Livon Labs, and the products are Lipospheric C and Lipospheric Glutathione.

My relatively minor story is that I’m running after my 4 year old twin boys all week and lately I seem to be so tired that I can’t sleep properly. It’s been building as the kids have become more energetic (and stopped napping :) )

Anyway, the news I have for you, Missy, and anyone in need of a literal magic bullet, is that these gloopy supplements have been a game-changer in 2 days.

I was skeptical of the miraculous events described in reviews for this stuff, but my experience has provided the following:

Day 1, take vitamin C in the morning, within 30 minutes feel unusually energetic. I wait for the effect to flag but for the entire day I don’t hit any slumps in energy. I think it’s a freak occurrence, so,

I repeat the next day and the same thing happens. I also sleep much better and feel like springing out of bed the following morning, which has always been unusual for me on wake up.

Then I add the glutathione to the equation, and the energy levels are smooth, consistent, and high, and I feel pretty bullet-proof when stressful things happen,

My complexion has also been mysteriously upgraded to feel firmer, plumper, and brighter.

I’d read about these effects, but can’t believe how quick and noticeable they’ve been.

Ladies, I wish you all the same benefits and hope you give it a shot in whatever way you can.

Missy, I think you should try this, maybe even with the soy component (just to gauge effects) I’ve had a good look into the different types available and haven’t found another scoring so consistently well with customers.

That said, there are all-organic alternatives, made from sunflower instead, and I will dig up the brands I found later on. I have a feeling the mentioned types and liposomal B vitamins could really give you some buoyancy.

Anyway, I hope that helps =)2

HUH. What are you selling?

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Hi Sharon! My recommendation based on my experiences and investigations into supplements, as you can see, have cost you nothing. I'm sure Amazon would be pleased about my posts, but that's not my point here, as would be obvious if your take wasn't so apparently cynical.

Anyway, the best of luck to the ladies who might get something valuable out of trying this stuff. Based on my own experience, which has been benignly shocking to say the least, I suspect it might do surprising things in relation to the more subtle and stubborn aspects of tiredness and fatigue. Or at least, I can say it's definitely doing plenty of good for me.

And that's it for a gesture of good-will. I hope you recover your full well-being, Missy!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

Managed to get everything done yesterday, including a quick wash & blowdry.

Dottie was fine when we dropped her off, and Tom said we could ‘borrow her for a little while’ when we get back :lol:

We’ve had breakfast and are just chilling in the lounge till departure,

Wow, those sound pretty amazing results @sunseeker101 although with twin 4 yr old boys, I’m not surprised you’re run ragged!

Glad the windows are all done @marcy, I hope the workmen didn’t leave you any mess to clear up. Your new bracelet looks very substantial, and your little heart should be very secure on it now. Love seeing your ACA and band :love:

Good luck with the physio @canuk-gal hope the treatment brings you some relief.

Oh dear, you’re really going through the mill @Tekate I really hope the ABs kill off that persistent infection and you can get back to some semblance of normality, you really deserve some respite from this.

Hope the a/c is all fixed now @junebug17

Hi @Jimmianne how are you and the managerie? Will you be watching the World Cup final ?

Hi @missy, have a safe trip back to the beach house, hope the sea air and relaxing atmosphere brings you some peace. I love being able to say “see ya soon!l :lol:

Have a great weekend, I’ll see you in the other side :wavey:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi everyone! I'm going to attach my CT scan with contrast so you all can read it. Basically I have a large abscess associated with my eye tooth on the lower right mandible. Through calls etc, my appt with the Infectious Disease doctor (heretofore known as the ID doc) is seeing me Monday at 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday I am having a root canal on the eye tooth and that should help to get rid of the abscess or bring it down a bit, I have osteomyelitis I guess. I plan to rest for the weekend. The ID doctor put me on doxycycline(?) starting today as the bacterial report says while it's not antibiotic resistant it's a very hard bacteria to fully eradicate (lucky me eh? not) anyway this is where I stand. Thank you EVERYONE and especially @missy who's texts to me have made a world of difference... lucky to know you all. Hopefully I will improve. I think they said I will be on a course of antibiotics for 6 months.. whoopee. not. :) all have a wonderful weekend, I feel as though I am at least going somewhere now.

Study Result
Narrative
EXAM: CT FACIAL BONES W CONTRAST

INDICATION: pain and swelling and erythema of mandible, r/o infection A41802526 exp 10/8/18

COMPARISON: None.

TECHNIQUE: Axial 2.5mm postcontrast CT images through the facial soft tissues were obtained with intravenous administration of 70 mL Omnipaque 350.

FINDINGS: There is no facial bone fracture. The soft tissues are normal. The orbits are normal. The paranasal sinuses are clear.

Evaluation of the mandible demonstrates a large apical abscess associated with the right cuspid (tooth 27). There is associated erosion through the lateral cortex of the mandible. There is adjacent facial soft tissue swelling but no abscess. There is
also erosive change along the medial cortex of the mandible at the same level.

Degenerative change of the temporomandibular joints.

IMPRESSION: Large apical abscess associated with the right cuspid tooth of the mandible (tooth #27). There is associated erosion through the lateral and medial cortex of the mandible consistent with secondary osteomyelitis, no evidence of soft tissue
abscess. There is mild adjacent soft tissue inflammatory change.

Big (((hugs))) and bucketloads of healing dust to you sweet @Tekate...we are all continuing to keep you in our thoughts and prayers and sending you so much love. Will talk with you soon. XOXO.

To all my other dear NIRDIs I am so sorry I haven't had time to post here regularly. It's been crazy hectic with doctor appointments and with cycling while we can. Off cycling now but if I can come back later I will and if not I will post tomorrow. (((Hugs))) to you all.

And @sunseeker101 thank you for the additional info and I am looking forward to reading it and processing it and hope you are doing well!

Hahaha @Austina See ya soon! :bigsmile:

Hey @marcy (((hugs)))
@canuk-gal hope you are feeling better and I am thinking of you and good luck with physio.

@junebug17 have a wonderful day and will catch up with you soon. XO.

Hi there @Jimmianne

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi girls!

Missy, so glad you are back at the beach and enjoying a lot of cycling with Greg! Sending you best wishes that your doctors' appointments are productive and help you figure out how to manage your health issues.

Austina, I think you are probably on your way by now, safe travels and best wishes for a smooth trip!

Marcy, it's great that you've gotten together with friends a lot this week, it probably helps make the week go faster while Marty's away and it's nice to catch up with people. I hear you though, I"m a homebody too. I'm so happy the new windows are installed and that you are so pleased with them. :appl: LOVE the new bracelet, looks perfect with the pendant. :love:

Sunseeker101, I'm so glad you are feeling better and have more energy now. Life is so much easier when one feels rested and energized. My sister has twins so I totally get how busy you are. Thank you for the recommendations, I've been dealing with some fatique and low energy myself lately and I'm thinking these products are worth a try. Caffeine helps sometimes, but not all the time lol!

@Cluless, I'm sorry you've been feeling unwell for so long, with little help from your doctors. I hope you can find one who can help you.

Sharon, sorry your neck is still giving you problems and I hope the physio helps. Yay to hot weather, enjoy! :dance:

PB, hope the visit with your relative is going well and you're all enjoying the weekend! It's a shame your neighbor isn't tending to his property, what is wrong with some people?

Tekate, thinking of you this weekend, I hope your pain is manageable. (((Hugs)))

Jimmianne, thinking of you and I hope dd's kitty is continuing to do well.

Things continue to be hectic here - I'm going to SC again on Monday, this time with 2 friends...but we're flying, thankfully. We have a somewhat early flight on Monday so they are staying at my house Sunday night, which involved more cleaning than I would normally do lol! Been spending the past few days cleaning, doing laundry, and shopping. I will definitely pop in during the week to catch up with everyone.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of the weekend, I'll be in touch! Xox

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies, we’re here in the big Apple!

Flight was uneventful and quick, 6 hrs something, it’s usually 10 to Austin.

Been out to post @Calliecake royal wedding magazines, it’s hot and sticky - feels like home :lol:

Have a good flight to SC @junebug.

Will catch up when the internet permits.

Hugs and kisses to all
:wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Austina, good deal you got everything done yesterday. Welcome to the Big Apple. Have fun catching up with Missy and Greg plus diamond shopping. I was hoping to get our new windows washed and the drapes / shades /shutters back up but Marty is at the golf course having drinks so I doubt we’ll get that done. He and a friend worked on his friend’s pickup today and he came home to change clothes at about 4, took a quick nap then left. The installers didn’t leave much of a mess inside but I picked up some stuff out front today. I like that gold bracelet; nothing feels like solid gold. I think that is my favorite band with my ACA; I have the exact same band with 5 pointers (the one in the picture is 3 pointers), a custom Danielle with 3mm sapphires and diamonds then a Tiffany Etoile. I swap bands every couple of day. If I ever get a new setting for my ACA it will have to go with my bands.

Missy, I am glad you are getting in miles cycling. You have such gorgeous places to ride too.

Since we don’t have our blackout shade back up in our bedroom I was up way too early today. Our drapes have blackout liners but those shades make the room pitch dark as opposed to just dark. It looks unlikely they’ll get put back up tonight too.

I got a hair cut today. I switched to a new lady and she layered the top a bit more for me but the bottom layer was very thin so she cut about 2” off to get the bottom layer even with the layer above it. Hopefully in 6 weeks she can make the layers a bit more uniform. My studs might even show now.

I got most of the laundry done today and picked off dead flowers in our pots outside. It’s pretty hot here again this weekend.

Our internet and phone keep going out so I just had them here trouble shooting everything. They found some coupler / splitter wasn’t the right size but other than that everything looked good. Apparently they’ve been moving cables plus upgrading software this week causing all sorts of problems.

Take care.
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

@marcy, have you shopped at Hyde Park Jewellers in Denver? They carry Mikimoto pearls and my DH will be in Denver next week on business.

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, I have shopped at Hyde Park Jewelry. Marty has bought quite a few of his watches from them. They do have nice jewelry but I haven’t bought a single thing from them yet, and yes I’ve noticed their pearl section. Is your DH going to go pearl shopping for you? That same mall has a Tiffany’s as well.

If your husband is in to watches he should visit Oster Jeweler’s too. It’s very close to that mall and they have a large section of watches plus some unique and high end jewelry. I was trying on a 3 stone D flawless EC ring that was about 6.5 ctw. Marty was trying in a rose gold watch at the same time worth something like $27,000 and they told Marty if I bought that ring he could have the watch free. Marty told me to take off the ring. I wonder what that ring cost?

Last edited:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI Marcy:

Yes, my DH loves watches and a Lange would be right up his alley lol, but I don't think he'd buy one or at least without my opinion. Anyway, I really need to see the pearls for myself. I know what size I want, but "color" is important and as much as my DH is an excellent engineer--I don't think he knows pearls. LOL But in his spare time he likes to try on watches...so I may direct him that way. Who knows, maybe I'll go to Denver one time with him and see myself!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, your DH can Facetime you from the mall. :D I completely understand that you want to see the pearls for yourself. Marty unwillingly knows more about sapphires and diamonds than he ever wanted to know just from listening to me and tagging along with me when I am shopping. That would be great if you came with your DH to Denver sometime; I could maybe catch up with you.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, your DH can Facetime you from the mall. :D I completely understand that you want to see the pearls for yourself. Marty unwillingly knows more about sapphires and diamonds than he ever wanted to know just from listening to me and tagging along with me when I am shopping. That would be great if you came with your DH to Denver sometime; I could maybe catch up with you.

Yes, I thought about that! Would be fun! LOL Facetime--great suggestion!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oster Jewelers sells Wellendorf rings; they are amazing. I think they are made in Germany but don't recall for sure. The eternity bands I looked at rotate; they have enameled backgrounds with rotating bands of diamonds or gemstones. They are not inexpensive but are certainly unique and cool.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oster Jewelers sells Wellendorf rings; they are amazing. I think they are made in Germany but don't recall for sure. The eternity bands I looked at rotate; they have enameled backgrounds with rotating bands of diamonds or gemstones. They are not inexpensive but are certainly unique and cool.

A brand favorite for sure. I just posted my dream necklace (Wellendorf) to my sister!!!

cheers--Sharon

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A brand favorite for sure. I just posted my dream necklace (Wellendorf) to my sister!!!

cheers--Sharon

What is your dream necklace? This is one of their new bands - I want one.

Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 7.24.04 PM.png

Last edited:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sharon, that necklace is gorgeous. :appl:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls and happy Sunday!

@junebug17 yay for going back to SC with friends! I hope you have a smashing time and that the weather is nice and the company even better. How can you not enjoy time there with your friends. Nothing beats sharing your home with loved ones. So glad you are going to be there and flying too vs driving. Much easier for you. I hear you on the extra cleaning when company comes. LOL that's the part I really don't enjoy. Have a lovely time with your friends Junie!

Welcome to NYC @Austina! Wish you could take the ferry over today to the Jersey shore...it's thundering right now here but supposed to clear up. I sure hope it does for your sake (though there are so many great museums if it doesnt clear up...Museum of Natural History, Frick Museum, the Guggenheim and the ones we already discussed of course. Too many to name but all wonderful museums. SO much to do rain or shine and I know you have it all planned out so I am not worried about you guys having fun! Hope you like your hotel and had a good night's sleep and that jet lag isn't too bad.

@marcy good deal you had a lovely week spending it with friends after work. Sorry you had cable issues and hope it is all sorted properly now. It's ongoing with many of us these pesky cable/internet issues. For instance at the beach house it's hit or miss with me being able to send group texts and I swear I am never ignoring you lovely ladies. It's just the internet/cell phone service doesn't always cooperate here.I think it's the 180 degrees of water surrounding us. No cell phone towers. But I could be wrong.

Yay for your new windows! Amazing they are in and look great. Sorry about the Dyson mishap and hope no real damage was done. We just bought another Dyson pet vacuum at Costco yesterday afternoon after our cycling. And best part is the Costco cashier told me they will take back the one that broke up to 10 years. LOL Costco rocks. It's in Brooklyn the broken Dyson because I never thought they'd take it back and wasn't going to attempt returning it but yesterday the cashier was chatty and I told her we had 4 Dysons and 1 of them just doesn't work right anymore and she told me bring it back. I will say it again. Costco rocks.

Hope Marty is enjoying training his new clients and that part of his business is taking off and doing well. I know he's an excellent trainer and wish him lots and lots of success!

That is one gorgeous necklace @canuk-gal. As always exquisite taste.:love: I think all of us would quite enjoy bling (and other) shopping together. Of that I have no doubt. My problem is my eyes exceed my budget much of the time.:lol:

Hope Physio went well and you are already starting to feel relief.

Hello again ladies. I’ve had a look into the organic, sunflower-based, and non-GMO versions of the products I reviewed above. They’re all found on Amazon, with attendant many reviews, which I wouldn’t have believed either if I hadn’t tried it.

A selection available are:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B078WDF4DC/ref=sspa_mw_detail_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B077KRD3GR/ref=sspa_mw_detail_5?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1FWTP0U1GD2GM

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B076DHWN3Z/ref=psdcmw_6936817011_t3_B015EP12TI

And,

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B07595GXDF/ref=sspa_mw_detail_0?ie=UTF8&psc=1

If inclined to get into the details of why liposomal vitamins can have such striking effects, have a look at the function of Vit. C at the cellular level, as well as the effects of glutathione.

Here is a fairly serious study of liposomal C delivery, looking at C plasma levels and how it affects oxidative stress-related markers. Overall the general statement is that liposomal delivery is better than ingestion, and nothing beats vitamin injections, as you’d expect.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4915787/

In general, I suspect the exact format and ingredients may greatly influence the overall effect on the liver and all cells. Looking at the reviews for any of the liposomals on Amazon, all sound great and are correctly formulated, but not many score abject success status. Missy, this is why I’d give the LivOn stuff a shot.

Unless they’ve put cocaine or speed in the stuff, that is =)2. Anyway, the best of luck, ladies.

Hi @sunseeker101 thanks for these links and I will go through each of them. And I will research the LivOn stuff further.

Another complication is my mercury level and I am supposed to stay away from certain chelators and other things because of that. I found out I should not be adding glutathione or ALA or NAC etc. It will move the mercury around and perhaps into my brain so at this point in time no chelation and seeing how it goes by just reducing mercury in the diet. However having a few SNPs that make it challenging to detoxify naturally (10% vs a "normal" person's 100%) I don't know what is going to happen. My mercury levels are not decreasing much at the moment.::) And therein lies the rub. With the number of health related issues I personally am dealing with everything is complicated and one treatment is at odds with another. If I had just a couple of conditions I am confident I could get a better handle on it all but the SNPs, the mercury toxicity, the number of Auto immune conditions are in direct opposition re treatments under the circumstances. Trying to sort through it with basically no help from the medical community and sometimes I feel like I am on my own. I am grateful for your input and hope you continue to improve and do well. And congratulations on your beautiful family. Twins are so much fun (and work) and I cannot imagine how busy you are so I am even more appreciative you took the time to come here and help me.

@Tekate hope you are making it through the weekend...hang in there and very soon real relief is on its way. Sending you so many healing hugs and good thoughts and much love.

We are having a lovely long weekend at the beach. Cycling the past 2 days and hoping we can cycle today though right now it's thundering and lightning and raining. Fingers crossed it clears up. And that's all from me folks. Nothing much new to report that I haven't spoken to you personally about and don't need to rehash boring stuff here. Doing OK and we will see how it goes next week with 2 new healthcare provider visits. One is a PA and one is an NP and we will see how that goes. First time I am seeing non MDs but I feel and hope it can only be an improvement with my previous MD experiences. Though I am a bit apprehensive I am hoping for the best. For those of you who are still with me and have stuck by me (online or off) and been there for me I am forever grateful. Support and friendship is the best medicine and I appreciate each and everyone of you who has stayed by my side with your unwavering caring and love. Thank you so much and I love you guys.

OK enough mushiness. Have a great Sunday and hugs.:wavey:

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Ahh, Missy, I understand your dilemma now. On first pass, you can’t detoxify thanks to the certain strain you’d place on your organs, which according to your general health, are already under significant pressure.

Both vitamin C and glutathione are detoxifiers, and generally increasing cellular health involves the repair of cells and release of toxic chemicals. Being well enough to survive the herxheimer reaction is the issue then, is that what you’re thinking?

Anyway, by the by, I’ve come across a former heart surgeon in Spain who have it up to become a naturalist. Here’s her write-up:

http://health-matrix.net/about-me/

I was looking up possible negative effects of liposomal C and she’s written about high C intake raising ferritin levels to toxicitity if the starting level beyond a certain percentage — so, she’s willing to dish the factors that affect everything that your typical doctor may never discuss or acknowledge.

Off to take babbles to the lake so 2 sheets to the wind — anyway, best of luck with your new affiliates and I hope this hapax legomenon does something useful for you!

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ahoy lovelies:mrgreen:

We’re aboard, what have you done to the weather @missy? It was horrible this morning, but it’s brightening up now.:D

Hope you’re all enjoying a lovely weekend.

:wavey:

sunseeker101

Shiny_Rock
Sorry ladies, am back again to inject some more health discussion =)2

Just an aside, ksinger and toopatient might find something useful in this:

http://health-matrix.net/2018/05/03...lerosis-and-other-neurodegenerative-diseases/

And Missy, now that I understand your situation a bit better, what do you think of taking the likes of liposomal C and glutathione under the watchful eye of a knowledgeable doctor?

To feed in enough highly absorbable C to start off detoxification at a low enough level to bring down your mercury levels very slowly. I think I understand the conundrum now, in that mercury levels are high enough to provide cell issues and short circuits throughout the system, and yet removing it definitively is not approachable.

I suppose, there’s only one route to toxic-metal safety, and it’s the momentarily more dangerous one. I think someone like the heart surgeon in Spain could help you navigate a gradual serious detoxification, with other types of cellular support that can make it possible and safer for you.

I suspect liposomal delivery for many important substances may be the only way to approach this. When cells are out of balance enough normal food and supplements just can’t cut it, so has been my realization lately, anyway =)2

Anyway, the best of luck!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Missy, it is a pain to have internet and cell phone issues. Our internet was down tonight again for about an hour. I am going to start keeping track and call them in a week. That is awesome Costco will take the broken Dyson back. Our Sams club is good about that too. We got our Dyson at Best Buy and they are decent with returns but probably not that good. Marty is enjoying helping people get started and likes when they get all excited about progress. Our windows do look nice inside but I noticed something coming home today - the trim outside is very, very white and our windows before outside were cream. The windows on the front of the house have an arch on the top so it looks kind of goofy with cream trim above them and stark white casing. The windows on the back of the house have white trim on the windows but cream casing. My hope is the HOA doesn’t freak out about it. I hope your appointments go well and they have some answers and ideas for you.

I hope all of you ladies had a lovely weekend.

I got my chores done by noon and spent the rest of my day working on getting more gunk out of my slow running drain and watching TV. My thrill-o-meter is pegged. Marty went to Colorado to lift with some guy today.

Take care.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
GM girls and happy Monday.

@junebug17 safe travels and enjoy. Hope it's a wonderful week filled with laughter, good friends, good times and bright days.

@Austina I know and I am sorry but yes it brightened up but of course not until we finished our rain soaked bike ride yesterday morning hahaha. I was impatient to get started so we left and it rained on and off throughout and if course when we finished the sun came out and it became warm and bright. But I have to say I preferred the cool rain to the hot humid sunny weather that followed it so it worked out OK for us. And you got some nice sunny weather too. This week looks OK temp and sun wise but I can't remember when you leave on the cruise. But I do know I will be seeing you soon.:sun:
Have a great week and please do not hesitate to contact me for anything at all. We are heading back to NYC tomorrow until Friday.

Ahh, Missy, I understand your dilemma now. On first pass, you can’t detoxify thanks to the certain strain you’d place on your organs, which according to your general health, are already under significant pressure.

Both vitamin C and glutathione are detoxifiers, and generally increasing cellular health involves the repair of cells and release of toxic chemicals. Being well enough to survive the herxheimer reaction is the issue then, is that what you’re thinking?

Anyway, by the by, I’ve come across a former heart surgeon in Spain who have it up to become a naturalist. Here’s her write-up:

http://health-matrix.net/about-me/

I was looking up possible negative effects of liposomal C and she’s written about high C intake raising ferritin levels to toxicitity if the starting level beyond a certain percentage — so, she’s willing to dish the factors that affect everything that your typical doctor may never discuss or acknowledge.

Off to take babbles to the lake so 2 sheets to the wind — anyway, best of luck with your new affiliates and I hope this hapax legomenon does something useful for you!

Sorry ladies, am back again to inject some more health discussion =)2

Just an aside, ksinger and toopatient might find something useful in this:

http://health-matrix.net/2018/05/03...lerosis-and-other-neurodegenerative-diseases/

And Missy, now that I understand your situation a bit better, what do you think of taking the likes of liposomal C and glutathione under the watchful eye of a knowledgeable doctor?

To feed in enough highly absorbable C to start off detoxification at a low enough level to bring down your mercury levels very slowly. I think I understand the conundrum now, in that mercury levels are high enough to provide cell issues and short circuits throughout the system, and yet removing it definitively is not approachable.

I suppose, there’s only one route to toxic-metal safety, and it’s the momentarily more dangerous one. I think someone like the heart surgeon in Spain could help you navigate a gradual serious detoxification, with other types of cellular support that can make it possible and safer for you.

I suspect liposomal delivery for many important substances may be the only way to approach this. When cells are out of balance enough normal food and supplements just can’t cut it, so has been my realization lately, anyway =)2

Anyway, the best of luck!

Good morning @sunseeker101 and thank you so much for the additional links and info. It will take me some time (especially with my very foggy brain) to digest all this helpful information and I want you to know I appreciate you sharing this and taking the time to post. I am seeing a PA in a holistic practice this afternoon near us at the beach house and will see how much I get to discuss with her during my limited first visit. She is very booked and I suspect our first appointment will barely cover much let alone everything I want to discuss so I will be patient. And yes I think you have a good understanding of what I am going through. Many auto immune conditions plus mercury toxicity (because of my genetic defects which cannot be fixed per se but hopefully managed) and all at odds with the other re treatments and such making it a huge complicated affair. I do need an excellent (knowledgeable) health care professional to help me and guide me through safe and effective treatments such as they exist now if indeed they do exist. I have yet to find such a doctor/health care professional but have not given up. Thanks again and hope you enjoyed the rest of your weekend.

Good morning @marcy. I am sorry to hear your internet issues continue albeit sporadically and yes good idea keeping track of it. Like I mentioned in the past the only time the cable companies actually care and listen is when it affects *them* and their bottom line and if you start keeping track and demanding refunds for time lost they won't like that and might become more proactive. It cannot hurt. Glad Marty got some lifting in and it's so great you're close to Colorado. We were watching one of the HGTV House Hunting shows last night and it highlighted Denver. I love Denver and really think I could live there. Nice people and relatively good weather. Good for you getting all your chores done yesterday and hope that drain is not clogged anymore and the gunk is gone. Yucky job but satisfying when the water goes down nice and quickly.:bigsmile:

Boo to the trim of the new windows being different in color to the other trim. Hopefully with time that difference will be less stark and the HOA won't notice.

@Tekate Hang in there. I have a good feeling for you about this week and your appointments and my fingers and toes are all crossed for you. And sending bucketloads of good luck dust and healing vibes your way. XO.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and I know some of you did.:whistle: Not to be a tease but some nice pieces were acquired. Anyhoo have a wonderful Monday ladies and (((hugs))).

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello @missy and everyone. Hope everyone is feeling at least somewhat chipper :)

I just returned from my appt with the Infectious Disease medical doctor. She said that I have osteomyelitis of the jaw and the standard treatment for this is 6-12 months of doxycycline 100mg 2x a day, removal of dead bone etc and immediately I need the abscess removed, drained etc. I am scheduled to have a root canal Wed at 1:15 pm :) the pain is getting way worse, she said not surprising as the cycst is pressing on nerves and muscles, only good thing? I lost 7lbs :) I started the doxycline on Friday but no improvement yet, I think getting rid of the cyst etc will be very helpful. I also see the oral surgeon on Wed. Moving forward I guess.

I hope you all have a wonderful Monday! warm here in Maine. My nephew, his wife and my grandniece are due later this week.. looking forward to seeing the little lady! (and my nephew too!).

Thank you ALL so much for your support I again say "I am lucky" I've met the most wonderful, cool women on this site.. I humbly thank you all.

@missy your kindness and concern has made a difference in my days (((HUGS)))) I will be in touch and mucho love coming your way. Feel good.. Once I get this all fixed I plan to read back and catch up on everyone's lives - I hope everyone is happy..

Kate

Austina

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hello lovelies

It’s a beautiful day in Newport, we went to visit the Vanderbilt ‘cottage’ :eek2: It cost $7 million bucks to build in 1895. The views there were TDF.

Please forgive me if I don’t address you each personally, because the internet can be patchy depending on how many people are online.

I’m so sorry @Tekate that this whole thing is proving to be so painful & persistent, I really hope the RCT helps ease the terrible pain you’re in.

Oh no @marcy, how did the window people miss the mismatched frames and casings? Hope it doesn’t cause you a problems with the RA.

@missy, I’ve got everything crossed that the 2 medical appointments will bring some new ideas on how to deal with your issues, there’s got to be somebody out there who can help you. I know you won’t give up trying to find the right treatment, I just wish it could be soon. Keep battling on.

Big wave to all the lovely NIRDIs, we’re setting sail for Boston soon :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey everyone, just wanted to pop in and say hi -

Missy, I hope your appointments go well and these health care providers can help you figure things out. Thank you for the good wishes for my trip!

Austina, sounds like your cruise is going great, have fun in Boston!

Tekate, at least you seem to be getting answers to your dental problems and I hope these meds and procedures bring you relief. So sorry for all you are going through. Have a great visit with your family.

Marcy, on no to internet and phone problems! Love that band you posted. Sorry about the mismatched trim but I'm sure over time it will be less noticable.

Arrived in SC today and having a nice time so far - went out to dinner, did some grocery shopping and then came home and watched Suits. Hopefully the weather will be ok tomorrow and we can get to the beach and go swimming.

Take care everyone and have a great Tuesday!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Tekate, you are courageous. The root canal will be a big relief, I hope.

June, I hope you are having a lot of fun on your trip!

Austina, welcome to the East Coast. Good for you giving Missy credit for the weather. Lol
Missy, can you please fix the weather here too?

My grandkitty has gotten into a routine - seems stabilized- and is eating well. My daughter is away for another three weeks and it would be wonderful if her kitty were still around then.
I think, though, he will miss being here at my house with all the animals. The stimulation may be helping him stay engaged in life. (« Let’s see, which dog will I terrorize today??? Or maybe Puff will fly close enough to catch!!! ») even kitties have soap operas.
xx, NIRDIS

P

PierreBear

Sorry for being MIA lately. Staying busy over here. Keeps my mind away from the low morale I have at the work place. Did have a nice time with a friend yesterday for dinner while DH is out for travels. Ok ladies hope ya’ll have a great one and blessings to everyone.

@Jimmianne – Enjoy those kitty soap operas. I would watch it non-stop!

@junebug17 – Glad you arrived at SC safely. Heard good things about Suits but never tried yet!

@Austina – Hope you are having a great time, enjoying the travels. Can’t wait to hear about your experiences! Did you go explore OWD yet with diamond expert Missy?!

@Tekate – Oh my sorry to hear about the continual issues. You are listing things that I have difficulties pronouncing so it just sounds very scary to me. Way to be strong and move on forward.

@missy – Hope all is well in your world. How is the weight maintenance? Hope you are having a blast with Austina.

@marcy – Cleaning gunk while Marty gets to go play? Sounds like you earned yourself an extra spa day. : )

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results