Now I really did it :((

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
JUNEBUG!

Love.

LOVE.

LOVE THIS RING! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Love the color, love the shape of the pear (there are fatty pears, skinny pears, etc).

It looks AMAZING on your hand, just gorgeous.

Fantastic pics!! Love them!

Can I say that in terms of finger coverage, this ring is perfect. The proportions of the ring to first of all your finger and second of all your hand are exactly right. Truly beautiful things have the golden mean in their proportions and this ring is your golden mean. In every art class I have ever taken and every musical piece I have played that was beautiful, it was the golden mean at play.

More pics, Junebug! Enjoy in good health and happiness! :dance: :love: :appl:

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Callie, I agree with you re intense yellow diamonds, to my eyeball I see them and I think "urine sample!" I like yellow diamonds exactly the color and hue that Junebug has, these are my FCD ideal.

The color is beautiful on your skin tone, Junebug. The ring itself is youthful and I like that in a jewel now that I'm on the other side of 50 myself.

If that ring was mine I would NOT take it off today, that's how much I like it.

Junebug, did you get a pretty ring box from DBL? Anything extra or luxurious for you?

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Missy, I'm sorry. I said everything wrong about our weather today. it is cool here today. I want to live someplace with warm days and very cool nights. I thought I heard it could be 90 today in New York. Is that correct? I'm going shopping with my niece for shoes for her to wear to the wedding she is attending. Now of course if I happen to stumble upon a great pair of sandals....I can't imagine walking away. I can't buy bling so I need to do something. I ordered a couple dresses that arrived today.

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristie, We are in the same page regarding the preferred color of yellow diamonds. I love the color of Junebugs Diamond. Do you also like the fact that not everyone has a pear?

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I do, you get all the good things about a roundie (faceting and fire and scint) with none of the disadvantages :lol:

Junie, could you get a close up shot to feature the prongs? I want to admire and lust after the prongs, bwahahahaha! I won't tell Bubbles!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, your ring is gorgeous and luscious. :love: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love NIRDI bling!!! Junie, you are taking amazing pictures. :love: Don't stop please. :appl:

Callie, thanks for the further info and yes I agree. Warm days and cool nights work for me. Southern California has that weather I think. Does this mean Hawaii is out? :(sad 8-)

Cannot wait to see if you *find* any shoes for you today hehe.

Our sweet lovely Junie has a gorgeous new pear
So beautiful, elegant and ever so dear
It's yellow and big and oh so blingy to boot
Oh yes you know we love getting our NIRDI loot
:lol:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
and Missy Dear,
you are a HOOT!

[and resident poet]

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Hi Girls,

Again something, I got sick with a virus so I could not post and of course busy as always. But I did want to say huge congrats on your ring Junebug, it looks great on you and you know how much I love pears! I personally love all shades of yellow; hues, saturations, etc., I doubt a great vivid or my orange yellow look like pee. :rodent: but I also really love lighter, lemony yellows and think that they can be such happy stones and great for winter too for just a bit of sunshine and it is a fact that they complement more skintones than due stronger colors. Great choice and so happy that you love it, now we should just go clothes shopping and buy ourselves some yellows. :rodent:

Yeah, yeah, girls I am still increasing the global economy of course but just like Callie, I am also making smaller purchases. I am really on a perfume hunt, I need something to perk me up and something for the senses, so it is fumes and testing many, playing around with them. I got a bottle of Un Matin D'Orage, totally out of my comfort zone but so fell for it and then also testing Un Bois de Vanille and Aberdeen Lavande, quite different things but really cool. I just wish there were still games to play with them. I will also need to go out and get new sunnies or I will go blind. I also got me some Spanx because I seriously looked weird in my dress on Monday since this virus made my tummy bloat up like crazy and then the rest of it followed with the throatache and stuff.

Jimmianne, I somehow missed your story about this new guy you met, are you still meeting him and open to developing perhaps a friendship or something? This is really good that you are open to it and meeting new people. I think I am personally not quite open and know it so not rushing anything at all, I have to recognize how I feel. Yeah sure there are always potentials but I do understand how you feel. It is not easy because on the one hand everyone wants to be happy but there is such a thing as not the right time.

How are you dear Missy? I have missed hearing from you lately and not sure what appointments you had but hoping all went well. Well, tomorrow I got to get to work early so getting up around 5, how awesome, not. Then I will have two days off but not sure how much time I will have, next week will be super busy with conferences and think that dreaded meeting is coming up with ex husband and lawyers ouch. Love the idea, not.

Trying to get ahead one step a time which sometimes feels like backwards these days but one day it will all be over I hope. Enjoy your day girls.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne|1431425449|3875409 said:
I see Finn is a squirrel collector too! How does he keep them so nice - - -they look as though they still have their tails! What a dear sweet boy.

Can't wait to see a photo of that ring, Junebug. Here's hoping you love it!

Finnie wants me to tell the NJRDIs he's lover, not a fighter! That's why the squirrels have their tails :lol:

Finnie wants to see more pics of Junebug's ring!! :appl:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDI’s!

Junebug, I had to check in during lunch to see your very pretty ring. It is gorgeous! I hope you love it! It looks very elegant on your hand. I really like the color too. I think it’s a good sign your husband is pretty confident about the beach house.

Missy, I think my employee was a little less resentful today. I am working on updating the procedure / training manual so if we do end up with a new employee I’ll be ready. I hope the derm appointments went well. I love your little poem. It’s perfect.

Jimmianne, how was mowing? Our grass is getting pretty tall. LOL at adding to Missy’s poem “you are a hoot”.

Callie, did you find some of those ice cream bars? I like the weight watchers giant fudge bars; they taste like old fashioned fudgesicles. Slow churned ice cream isn’t bad either. I hope my employee gets up to speed too. I don’t want to start over with someone else.

Kristie, I keep thinking how pretty your pear diamond is; pears do look so elegant too. Glad Finnie isn’t mean like those pesky rabbits around here. Snacks is being chewed on right now.

Ovi, it sounds like you are enjoying finding some new perfume. Wow you have to get up early tomorrow but at least you get a few days off after that.

Work was kind of boring. I worked on procedures. Joy!

I got an email from Whiteflash and naively thought it was a shipping notice but sadly it was an email for insurance on my new jewelry. Rats!

Have a great evening.
Marcy

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning NIRDIs!

Junie, how are you enjoying your pear ring? What does your dh think? Looking forward to hearing more of your thoughts and hopefully seeing more pictures of your beautiful new ring. :love:

Ovi, any updates re your new perfume order? Sorry if I missed it but last I remember it was stuck somewhere in the US. Hope you received it by now and are enjoying it. And I hope you are feeling all better today.

Marcy, I'm glad your employee is becoming less adversarial and hopefully this will go a long way in allowing her to pick up the pace. Some people take longer than others in learning the ropes and hopefully she will be able to efficiently take over for your employee who is on paternity leave.

Did WF give any indication as to when your new earrings might ship? We anxiously await our incoming NIRDI bling. :appl:

Has all your snow melted? Yesterday it was in the high 80s here and today the high is supposed to be at least 20 degrees cooler. Talk about quick changes.

Glad you and Jimmianne enjoyed my impromptu poem lol.

Jimmianne, hope you finished all your mowing. I keep imagining you on the tractor with Joy. Beauty and function. The best combo.

Have a good day everyone! :wavey:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1431482877|3875847 said:
Finnie wants me to tell the NJRDIs he's lover, not a fighter! That's why the squirrels have their tails :lol:

:
aw...I'll bet he is. Like our jewels, we share our NIRDI pets [they are jewels too!]. I'm so glad to have Finnboy in the family.

I will be useless today : ) My DD called me after midnight and said she was quite ill. I drove into town, took care of her until 3am, stayed the night on the couch, made her breakfast and came home. She is very tired, but feeling better this morning, thank goodness.

Tomorrow I have a pre-trip meds appointment in town, which "happens" to take place across the street from a one-day jewelry estate trunk sale. I doubt I will buy anything, but it will be fun to look and if they will let me take photos I'll share if there is anything Too Good. Little do they know they are dealing with a wheeling-dealing PSer LOL

Missy, I am loving my coolibar SPF clothes - cute, very nice quality-lightweight & soft and I love the tube-scarf. I can pull the top up over my head and look like a nun. Life is Good. :saint:
img_8229_0.jpg

Junebug, hoping for more photos today. What are your thoughts?

Marcy, I'm sorry you were disappointed. That's not fun - but the fun is yet to come - so whoopee!

Orsi, I hope you are feeling better and better - what's up with you today?

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How 'cool' is that?!?! Looks great and its sunprotective fabric?

Would that be your doggo? :wavey:

Jimmianne, you're going to be vacationing where the best medical care in the world resides. One of our friends was in Paris and had a massive stroke. Was taken to the hospital and given amazing treatment and recovered there in the hospital over the course of a month. Physical therapy, neuro care, etc etc. On the next to last day of her stay, the head of the hospital came to the room and wanted to apologize FOR THE BILL, as she was not a French citizen he had to present a bill. 1 month of complicated stroke treatment, rehab, etc etc etc. The bill was absolute peanuts to us Americans. And he was EMBARRASSED! They saved her life and her quality of life with the emergent care and then their rehabilitative care. My godmother went to Paris a couple summers ago and she has a terrible knee. I told her to fall down on the street in Paris and get her knee fixed there :lol: So most people traveling to foreign countries would want insurance to cover medi-jet but not anyone going to Paris, you stay right there if you get hurt/sick!!

Sorry to hear your DD was so ill, she must have been very reassured to have you come and take care of her. You are a great mom.

Finnie does love all his NIRDI aunts and he also loves Uncle Marty (Marcy's DH who visited him) who is a dog man!!

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
AZ,
your 11 minute marriage comment gave me a good chuckle.

The dog in the photo is Isobel Joy, my 15 month old. Lots of Joy in this house LOL.

Good to hear that the health care is great there.

Yes to SPF clothing! It's so much nicer than it used to be. I'm loving the long hoodie and feel much better about going outside.I wish I'd started wearing it years ago- AND the scarves that shield the left side of your face, neck and chest when driving.

Off to rally enough to perhaps get this house in order. I need help!!! bigtime LOL

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Isobel Joy is a beauty! Border collie? Great dogs.

You'll have a great time in France, you'll be planning your next trip on the plane home :lol:

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Girls!

Missy, I hope you are having a good day at work today. Did your weather get cooler? Will it be nice enough to cycle this weekend!

Junebug, Have you made a decision onyour beautiful ring? I am so curious to hear your thought now that you have spent the day with her.

Jimmianne, Cute picture! Is your Coolbar coverup cool enough to wear in the heat? I need to get a few of those for when I'm working in the yard. They look so comfortable. I just worry they might be too warm to wear if its hot outside. I'm really interested to hear your thoughts. i hope your daughter is on th road to recovery. Yiu must have been worried sick about her. I love the picture of your baby! Too too cute. Do I get to take care of this baby when I watch Joy?

Marcy, It's too funny you mentioned the weight watches fudge bars. I have 5 boxes of the giant size in my freezer as I type this. My dear husband all stopped on his way home last night and picked up some mint chip Hagen Daaz. He said he noticed I was running low. You employee may turn out to surprise you. Hopefully she will catch on after sitting with you. I'm sorry you are working on procedures. Not fun at all!

Kristie, I hope all is well with you. Everyone has been worried about Finn so was wondering if Maggie feels neglected. Although I'm sure she will demand the attention if she wants some. Who could say no to her sweet little face!

OV, I hope you are over the stomach bug now. I can't imagine spanx going well with a stomach ache. I swear they are the most uncomfortable things to wear. They help make you look nicer but they are downright cause pain! My niece bought a pair after she had the baby. I heard from her the first hour she had them on. First words out of her mouth when I answered the phone were "How on earth do you wear these for more than fifteen minutes at time?" Has work been keeping you busy?

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow NIRDIS, thank you all for the nice comments about the ring!

Missy, you know it's funny, when I woke up this morning I thought to myself "eh, I don't know about that ring". I cleaned it and popped it on and I'm loving it lol. So I think it's a keeper. I kinda wish it was just a smidge bigger, but Kristie mentioned it being in proportion to my hand, that was a helpful observation and I think she's right.

Dh is traveling this week, so he won't see it until Friday. I think he'll like it though.

I LOVE your poem lol! Adorable!

Yes, this weather is a little crazy, isn't it? Seems like it will be really nice today. Hope you have a good day at work. Anything new about you getting more patients?

Callicake, thanks, I'm really glad you like it! I LOVE the pear shape, more than I thought I would honestly. It's such a flattering shape on the hand, and you are so right, it's a bit different, you don't see a lot of pears IRL. I'm so happy to be a member of the pear club lol! I know, I'm a little wacky when it comes to this finger coverage thing, but after wearing it for a while it doesn't feel too "small". The diamond is very sparkly, which I think helps add to its impact. Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm keeping it! I'm enjoying it.

Kristie, thanks so much for the nice comments, they mean a lot! Yes, I really like this shade of yellow too, although the more intense colors are considered more desirable, but are more expensive too! :cheeky: If I had gone with a white diamond halo, I think I would have gone for a more intense yellow for the contrast. But this shade works with the yellow melee. Thanks for making the point about it being in proportion to my hand, that comment really helped me decide that it's a good size for me.

Oh, and tell Bubbles she has no reason to be jealous hehe! The prongs are fine but nothing special - they blend in with the diamond and they're not that noticeable. You do have to wonder why DBL just didn't do claw prongs. The two bottom prongs are elongated, and the top one looks like a dot. (don't know the right term). And the box it came in is serviceable, but nothing fancy-shmancy. I did get a pen! :)) And yeah, I was a tad worried this ring might look "old" on my aging hand, like you I'm concerned about that, but it does feel youthful to me.

Marcy, I'm happy you like the ring! I am waiting rather impatiently for word on your earrings!
1142023wc11ro40lj.gif

Sorry your employee is continuing to give you a headache! I'm really hoping she starts getting the hang of things soon, and starts picking up the pace.

Jimmianne, thanks for the nice comments! And…I have to say, you look great in that pic - Honestly, when I first saw it I thought it was a pic from the company's website, you could be a model!

Sorry your dd was so ill, very glad she's better. You're a good mom.

Ovi, I'm so happy you like the ring - I'm really excited to be a member of the yellow diamond club! It's a pleasure to look down and see such a lovely color. It really is like wearing a little ray of sunshine. I love all the shades of yellow diamonds too, if I had done a white halo I would have gotten a more intense yellow. Yes, we need to work on getting our yellow outfits!

I hope you're feeing better and over your virus. Not fun, at all. I hope you can get a little rest on your days off, I know you have a lot of things coming up so take care of yourself.

I'm a little under the weather myself - started feeling kind of lousy last night, headache and very tired - stomach is off kilter today, still have a headache, and just feel a little weak and lethargic. Every time I see the "bloody dog nose" topic my stomach turns a little lol. Have things I want to do but am having trouble moving ha! I really need to force myself to get going, I'm not deathly ill or anything.

I snapped a few more pics, will be back in a bit! Hope everyone is having a good day!

img_7901.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi Junebug!

Thank you for posting the close-up/prongs pic. Those prongs DO disappear which is exactly what you want for a setting. That is the rationale behind needling the prongs, the least amount of metal on stone=more stone showing but then you balance that with stone security. Cushion cuts need double prongs whether the prongs are needled or not. I'll get a close up of my three pear rings and you can look at the pointed end. On my pear diamond, the V-shaped coverage to the point, it looks crooked or off to me. After I got the ring, I went out and looked at pear diamonds and sure enough, of the V-shaped coverage, they all looked slightly off to my eye. I think its tough to orient all the prongs on facets and then you have the point to deal with and you basically just seat the stone and you're done, perfect centering in that V-shaped piece is questionable at best. The topaz, my first bling buy ever with first income tax return ever, just saw it walking by a jewelry shop window and had to have it! The point is unprotected and I chipped it on a restroom stall door at work when it slammed on me and I put my hand up to save my face. The ammies have a point protection between a V and a dot :lol:

I really do love the color of your main stone and the stones of the halo and the melee on the band. I'm just in love with that yellow hue, I prefer it to the intense yellow diamonds that are so so expensive. The prongs disappear, perfecto!

How long can you keep it before you have to decide?

img_20150513_115654.jpg

img_20150513_114826.jpg

img_20150513_114857.jpg

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, I want to say that if YOU do not LOVE this ring, if it doesn't make your squirrels run/goosebumps, got you out of bed to look at it in the middle of the night, send it back :hand: Hold out for a ring that does all those things for you. We want you to be so happy with it! Look at Jimmianne's Joy, she would not have Joy had she taken the first stone, right?

Whatever you do, we want to see you so happy! :wavey:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kristie, yes, I agree, getting the prongs right on these diamonds with points can be tricky! I notice it on marquise stones too sometimes…and yeah, the prongs pretty much disappear on this ring, I barely see them while I'm wearing it.

I've been wearing the ring all day, and honestly I'm loving it more than yesterday - I wore it to a few stores and got a glimpse of it in a mirror from a distance and was really happy with how it showed up. I have 7 days to return it, but I've gotten attached to it, so I think I'll be keeping it lol! One way I know I like it is I've been wearing it instead of my OEC, and I'm ok with that :cheeky: I've been thinking I might like to get a thin gold band to wear with it, since I wear it on my left hand. Thanks for your input Kristie, I appreciate it!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug'

I thought you planning to wear this as a right hand ring? Are you thinking of it more as your wedding ring now? Another way to get prespective is to have a friend put it on and look at it on her hand. Any time I feel the dreaded diamond shrinkage setting in I have a girlfriend try my ring on. I always think it looks huge when I see it on someone else's hand. You mentioned earlier you were uncertain about the size, this may help you put it prespective.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Calliecake, yes, I'll wear this as an ering - I don't wear rhrs and I really can't tell you why haha! I guess I just like my ering being the focal point? And I get stressed out wearing a rhr because I'm always afraid I'm going to bang it on something since I'm right-handed. I also get bored wearing the same ring all the time, so I like to switch them out. I know, I'm weird!

Good suggestion about getting someone else to wear it! I'll ask my daughter next time I see her.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, I didn't want you to feel pressure to love it. You're the important one here.

Callie, great idea! Apparently your friends will actually give you your ring back :lol: I'd be chasing my larcenous friends down the street.

I trade all my rings around my left ring finger---I like the variety and I don't want them banged up on my right hand.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi NIRDIs!

Missy, I am hoping I’ll get my earrings Saturday. But I hope to wake up thin and rich tomorrow too. LOL! Our snow has melted but it’s chilly with rain. Sorry to hear your temperatures dropped 20 degrees.

Jimmianne, I am glad your DD is feeling better but hate to hear she was so sick. I bet you are tired! The jewelry estate trunk sale sounds fun. Hopefully you will see some very cool things. When I was just beginning to buy jewelry I went to one of those and bought a solitaire pendant that was probably about 1/3 carat. That was an incredible diamond. Sadly I sold it because I wanted something larger. After I realized how nice a diamond that was I sure wish I’d kept it; I am sure it’d be part of a ring or something now. You look fabulous in your SPF clothes. Isobel Joy looks like a cutie.

Kristie, so I should go to Paris and get my knees fixed? Good plan! Finnie and Marty did become quick friends. Too funny. Love your pictures on pear rings. My heart RHR has the V-shaped prong and I always think it’s a little off center. The heart shaped peach sapphire I had for awhile was always single prong mounted and though I never chipped the stone I always thought it looked too pointy.

Callie, Marty won’t try those ww giant fudge bars but that’s okay there are more for me. Working on procedures is boring but necessary. Did you find any new shoes or clothes when you went shopping?

Junebug, I am glad you love the ring on your hand. I think it is a perfect size for you. I hope you aren’t getting sick and are feeling better.

Callie, Kristie and Junebug you guys are cracking me up about larcenous friends. I am sure mine would take off down the street too.

No pictures or shipping notice from WF. Patience is a virtue; I am not virtuous by that definition.

Work was boring but I did another procedure.

I met Marty for lunch; that was fun.

Take care.
Marcy

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1431566499|3876372 said:
Kristie, yes, I agree, getting the prongs right on these diamonds with points can be tricky! I notice it on marquise stones too sometimes…and yeah, the prongs pretty much disappear on this ring, I barely see them while I'm wearing it.

I've been wearing the ring all day, and honestly I'm loving it more than yesterday - I wore it to a few stores and got a glimpse of it in a mirror from a distance and was really happy with how it showed up. I have 7 days to return it, but I've gotten attached to it, so I think I'll be keeping it lol! One way I know I like it is I've been wearing it instead of my OEC, and I'm ok with that :cheeky: I've been thinking I might like to get a thin gold band to wear with it, since I wear it on my left hand. Thanks for your input Kristie, I appreciate it!

Oh JuneB--I've just seen your ring now and I LOVE it also! :love: :appl: I think I could really warm to one of those babies!!

Howdy to all the beautiful, glamorous, kind, and sweet smelling NIRDI's..... :))

ttyl--Sharon

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Junebug, I dont think you are crazy at all I have a couple rings I switch off wearing as my wedding ring.

Kristie, I know it sounds crazy but seeing your ring on someone else hands is a pretty good remedy for DIamond Shrinkage Syndrome. I found this out completely by accident. One of my friends and my niece always ask to wear my ring when we are together. I look down at my hand and think it looks small but when I see them wearing the ring I think it looks large. The only person I have worried about not giving it back is my niece and she is much quicker than I am! I'm in trouble if she ever decides to run. She always jokes about not giving it back.

Marcy, My husband won't try them either. I'm sure it is because they are from Weight Watchers.

Hi Sharon! I hope all is well with you!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Good morning girls!

Jimmianne, I am sorry your dd got so sick and you are a great mom being able to run right over and take care of her! Hope she is feeling all better.

Isobel Joy is a real beauty. I just want to reach through the screen and hug her. And what a gorgeous head of hair she has!

I am so glad you love the spf clothing from Coolibar. Have you checked out Sun Precautions yet? Their quality is even better IMO. It can be warm when it is hot out though as I have found out but it does help protect. I cannot wear it in the very hottest weather however. I am very heat sensitive. It looks great on you and you could model for their spf clothing! You look beautiful in it!

Kristie, I love those rings and the pictures you shared here. Beautiful! And tell Finnie boy and Maggie girl that their Aunt Missy loves them and misses them and hopes their mommy and daddy will bring them for a visit. It's not too far a drive from Arizona is it? :sun:
Though on a serious note I am not sure if you guys heard of the Amtrak derailment that happened outside of Philadelphia yesterday. So sad. I *think* it was due to human error (conductor going too fast) but it just goes to show nothing is 100% safe. Seems there have been a number of train accidents in recent years. What a tragedy. :cry:

Callie, have lots of fun today and I wish I was going with you. It will be fun and I know you cannot post pics here but maybe you could send a few to me? I have a vested interest in this you know!

I don't think we will be going to the beach house this weekend. It will probably rain Fri-Sat here so not worth the trip as we have to leave Sunday since we both have doctor appointments Monday first thing and Sunday traffic is unpleasant. We usually prefer leaving Mondays from the beach to avoid traffic and since we cannot this weekend and since the weather will be less than good we might just hang around here and enjoy local activities.

What are your weekend plans?

Junie, I love the ring on you :love: but my advice is take the full 7 days and wear and enjoy it and see if you still love it after a few more days. I don't want to be the voice of care but just want to make sure the size is big enough for you. I know that is of some concern and rightly so. You have some beautiful rings and size is important so just take your time to make sure. I do love it on you and I love the fact that it is a pear and a halo and yellow. Gorgeous. I cannot wait to hear what your dh thinks. It is an elegant beautiful ring.

I hope you are feeling better today and that you are not getting sick. I know many people here are suffering with bad allergies so hoping it is just allergies/pollen overload that had you feeling a bit under the weather yesterday. Please take it easy if you are not feeling well today.

Ovi, I hope you are feeling better now too. Have you been back to Salsa classes? What have you decided re your partner? Please tell us what is going on and how you are doing.

Marcy, glad the snow has melted and hope the weather is behaving itself and that it will warm up soon and that the sun will come out. Harold should be arriving soon and I know that Teddy is very excited. And those Killer Bunnies better watch out. Though I love all of them of course. :cheeky:

I am sorry work was boring yesterday but glad you accomplished another procedure at least and yay tomorrow is Friday! And OMG the day after that is Saturday, drumroll please......the day your emerald earrings arrive! :appl: We cannot wait Marcy and patience is not a virtue of mine either. :bigsmile:

I am loving this NIRDI bling arriving every few days. Can we please keep the pace going? Who's next? Sharon? :cheeky:

MarionC

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOL
yes, Sharon, you're next to go shopping. No arguments!

Marcy, how will you wait until Saturday?! I would want to see those earrings Right Now. I know some NIRDIs are going to want a pair of Marcy's as soon as you post photos, so...warning... you may become the mentor for EC earrings.

AZ, I love that middle ring and can see why you had to have it. You have quite a nice collection and it would be fun to see hand shots with multiple rings like Gemfever posts on her blog :naughty:

Izzy is a most beautiful, people oriented Australian Shepherd and where ever we go people make a fuss & she makes a fuss : ). Most importantly though, having her allows me to legitimately have a "Hauling Auss" decal on the back window of my SUV!
here are her baby pictures...I found her online and it was love at first sight.
47a3d727b3127cce98548f57b96d00000035102aatndry0anw_0.jpg acf3ppp.jpg

Missy, I like Sun precautions...thanks! - the tunic and big shirts esp., & 2x the SPF of Coolibar. So, this is happy Friday for you. Have there been any positive changes at work? Sorry you won't be having good weather for the beach. I guess you are getting the weather I sent you from NC : (

Callie, the beach cover-up is only slightly warm so far. I think it's going to be OK. Certainly not like the old version where you felt as though you were in a sweat box. ugh.

June, That latest photo of your DBL is juicy - all that sun-color! I'm glad you are falling in love and also it's good that you are getting advice to ease into it : ) I certainly did not regret taking the advice on OECs from our fearless leader on spending some time to reach a definitive conclusion. However, IMO, this ring is a star player in the world of PS wowsers.

I am 99% wiped out. After coming home to let the dogs out and change clothes I went back to town to help my DD. But Onward! today is the day I go to the cafe to have breakfast & see if my new friend stops in for coffee after yoga. BTW, His name is Jimmie LOL
What I have learned about being "this age" is that many men who appear to be interested are not really available in their hearts. I am usually not really available either, but it would be hard to resist someone with such a great name :lol:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jimmianne, I love your sweet Izzy girl. :love: :love: :love:

Wishing you fun today no matter what happens. One could say the fact that your gentleman's name is jimmy could be a sign from above... :halo:

Hoping at least you make a new friend and daring to hope maybe a deeper connection.

Tonight you will catch up on sleep. :snore:

Enjoy! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results