shape
carat
color
clarity

Not even off my cold, lifeless fingers...my new 4.01 ACA in DK custom

Magpie4426

Shiny_Rock
oooh, I've been waiting to see this one. It does not disappoint. Absolutely stunning

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Loving all the new photos @mrs-b! Stunning diamond and setting. Pure perfection. LOVE.:love:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh wow. I knew it would be stunning, but I think there needs to be one word that conveys "the most stunning EVERRRRRRRRRRR". Cuz yeah, it's that. Congrats on a beautiful ring!

Great, now you have me thinking about halos lol.

Also, let me know if DSS sets in ;-)

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh wow. I knew it would be stunning, but I think there needs to be one word that conveys "the most stunning EVERRRRRRRRRRR". Cuz yeah, it's that. Congrats on a beautiful ring!

Great, now you have me thinking about halos lol.

Also, let me know if DSS sets in ;-)

How would that even be possible??

But thank you for the kind words. :))

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks, @luv2sparkle! It was a lovely day, and I wore my spectacular ring to top it off! I'm loving my ring, and am finding it surprisingly easy to wear. It's pretty high, but the band is nicely rounded and comfy, and the head - including all that pave! - seems solid. And thank you for the words about my collection; it's the three rings together than look so spectacular to me!

@dtnyc - I have updated! And, frankly, I have learnt not to say "never again!"! Who knows what the future brings? I've been eye off that 4.5ct F VS1 on the WF site since the day it arrived there!! :mrgreen:

Thank you, @MissGotRocks :wavey: I can't tell you how many photos I took, trying to get some decent ones! Photography will never be my strong point, but my ring is like a very beautiful girl; it just doesn't have a bad angle and never takes a bad picture!

ringbling17

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It’s beautiful and looks great in your hand!!!!

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @Magpie4426 - it isn't disappointing ME, that's for sure! I'm glad you like it. :))

Thanks, @missy! And I'm loving your seaside shots! Your bubbah is gorgeous and you wear it well. it's very 'you'. The more I see it, the less I want you to re-set it - have you been feeling like that, or is it just me? Anyway, thank you for the nice comments. :wavey:

@HappyNewLife - ok, so here's a shocking thing - if I change this diamond, it would probably be to go down in size and up in color. I would love an F colored diamond in the 3.5ct range. I doubt I'll ever be able to afford it tho; those colorless suckers are expeeeensive!!

@kayla17 - thank you so much! And I'm still enjoying your ring, too! :))

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I have a very long thread collating all my DK projects from over the last 5 months, but this one deserves a thread of its own.

It's not quite finished - it still needs some shoulder wraps and some milgrain - but to all intents and purposes, this is my new DK custom ring with my 4.01 I VS1 ACA.

I probably won't have it until the end of next week, but it's wonderful to have some photos!

DKJPV_0822_HALO-1.jpg

DKJPV_0822_HALO-2.jpg

DKJPV_0822_HALO-7.jpg

DKJPV_0822_HALO-10.jpg

DKJPV_0822_HALO-5.jpg
Holy. Schnit. That's amazing!

SylviaF

Shiny_Rock
@mrs-b I’m speechless! Your ring looks absolutely gorgeous on your hand. I’m a slow halo convert and the craftmanship and proportions on this one are spot on.

apacherose

Brilliant_Rock
And lastly - the hand shot. I took over 15 photos. This is the only one that was any good.

20180831_113258.jpg

oooooohhhhh, Mrs. B, le sigh, le sigh....

I am in utter awe and will be dreaming about this ring all night.

I have been on pricescope ban and I am not allowed to linger.... but …. oh for the love of all perfection.

For the love.... c'est tellement magnifique.

Hayley87

Shiny_Rock
Premium
A couple taken outside....

20180831_112814.jpg

20180831_113042.jpg

20180831_113148.jpg

GIRL, I can’t with these photos. Too. Dang. Gorgeous. :eek2: This ring absolutely, 100% needed to be in yellow gold instead of white or platinum—it’s perfection with that contrast. Dear me.

(Also literally laughed out loud at the stuffed chicken ring model :lol-2:)

goldenfire

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
How would that even be possible??

But thank you for the kind words. :))
This would only happen if your vision started going lol....don't think it's possible either lol

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laughing here...thanks, @ame!

Thank you, @omd21 :wavey: Are you considering a halo? Do tell!

@apacherose - always lovely to hear from you! I'm so glad you like it! I think I might be putting myself on a PS ban shortly - I've gone about as far as I can go for now. Or at least - as far as a sensible person would go!! :mrgreen:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
just stopping by in case you posted more photos.. hint hint.

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Just beautiful

lorrissey

Brilliant_Rock
OH MY>>>>>>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is stunning!!!!! I have loved everything you've done so far and this is no exception. That halo is perfection. the dainty milgrain is perfection. The holly details. I love this! and it looks fabulous on and I love the bands with it.

Lynniiee

Rough_Rock
I've been looking for photos of this ring for hours, but I was checking the wrong forum :shock:

SO absolutely gorgeous, do you have any side view hand shots or different stacks? I absolutely love the detail of the basket

MrsKBP

Shiny_Rock
It’s stunning! I can imagine you’ll glance at it all the time! Perfection.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results