shape
carat
color
clarity

Not a ring--does a diamond micropave bracelet count?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

JCJD

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 2/18/2005 11:26
6.gif
5 AM
Author: Diamonds4Me
Date: 2/17/2005 6:18:17 PM

Author: JCJD

HEY!!! Back off Michelle, Sevens One, and Diamonds4Me!!!! I called dibs!
9.gif
25.gif
ththththththhththththt..lol.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif
9.gif

Hee hee hee!!!! I'm just being a brat!!!
9.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
oooh, where have I been??? This is a great piece!
30.gif
30.gif
I love link bracelets and what could be better than one studded with micro pave?
3.gif
9.gif

Enjoy! I think it''s a classic!
1.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
I love the bracelet. Of course I love anything pave''!

Jennifer: Hows Freddy and Elmo?

c-c

Rough_Rock
IT''s a keeper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

btw, did you pay any tax when you recieved the item from DCD?

( I am in Canada, too. I am planning to buy a e-ring, but I heard that the tax is really heavy!!!)
35.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/20/2005 1:36:49 AM
Author: c-c
IT''s a keeper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

btw, did you pay any tax when you recieved the item from DCD?

( I am in Canada, too. I am planning to buy a e-ring, but I heard that the tax is really heavy!!!)
35.gif
HI:

Yes, I did (and one always does buying across border since Customs gets the item before you do)--the standard 10% excise and 7% GST--not to mention the difference in the $$ exchange. But it was still better priced with the extra $$ than anything I found here--and better designed too; as the chain link is what I wanted.

cheers--Sharon

c-c

Rough_Rock
I have been talking to a salesperson in diamond.com. He told me the tax is 25% at least.( Don''t know if its including handling). That''s a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in Ontario, do you think that is the reason the tax is this high?
33.gif

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/20/2005 11:27:47 AM
Author: c-c
I have been talking to a salesperson in diamond.com. He told me the tax is 25% at least.( Don''t know if its including handling). That''s a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in Ontario, do you think that is the reason the tax is this high?
33.gif
HI:

Add your PST into the above ratio--where I live in AB we don''t have an additional PST. I know it is a walletful extra--but unavoidable. But if you are comparing apples to apples, I have often found across border prices still less than locally even with all the tax etc.

BTW, many posters here on PriceScope have purchased from USACerted (they have an office in Ontario) and have been very happy. You may want to include them amongst the Vendors in your diamond research.

cheers--Sharon

amytude

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE this bracelet. I got my diamond from DCD and was pleasantly surprised with all business dealings (never bought jewelry from net before). Anyway, this piece is just gorgeous. I like that it could be dressed up or down as well. Wear it with jeans or a nice evening out. Hmmm, I think I''m talking myself into it. Nah, better not, DH is about to strangle me for going over budget!!! LOL...enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results