shape
carat
color
clarity

Non-pro Bridals

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Porridge

Ideal_Rock
Wow Meresal you look amazing! That''s the first time I''ve seen your dress, I LOVE it! One of the nicest I''ve seen. And those shoes...sigh...

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Gosh, you look fantastic!!
That dress is just perfect for you, just perfect.
Love the church and what a stunning location for wedding pics.
More!!

jcrow

Ideal_Rock
gorgeous. you make such a beautiful bride!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
rhbgirl, gaby06, winslet, ds2006, jcrow- Thank you ladies, you are so sweet!

leeNY- Thanks! I don''t think I realized how much fun I was having. (I''m going to have to work on that squinty eye thing that happens when I smile really big, LOL!) Both my mom and dad were there and they were cracking me up the whole time. I was looking at both of them in that picture. It is really special!

Porridge- Thank you! That is a very nice compliment.
5.gif

bebe- Thank you!! I''ll post a few more when I get home from FI''s softball game... he''s about to throw me out the door.... lol

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Date: 6/9/2009 2:27:36 PM
Author: meresal
Clairitek: Thanks! About my dress, yes it is a drop waist, but the other thing I think you might not be able to tell, is that the skirt, other than the satin band at the bottom, is like 10 layers of french tule. It starts at the drop waist, and ends at the satin band. I abolutely love it, and it flows so easily because of it. FI will get to see them once he is DH
28.gif
I was wondering what that material was! Wow, thats just gorgeous. I loved your dress before but now that I am seeing more details its just that much more divine. Its a great combination of sassy and demure.

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
LOVE the pro pics - you look so beautiful!!
36.gif
36.gif

OUpearlgirl

Ideal_Rock
They turned out great!!! You are so pretty and I love that dress!

Rachie

Shiny_Rock
The pro ones are fantastic! You look so pretty and happy! Thanks for sharing!

meresal

Ideal_Rock
AG, OUpear, and rachie: Thank you!!! (OU, I'm still trying to figure the puzzle out. I'll get it though!)

Clairitek: I'm going to post a picture that is somewhat of a close-up of the dress. You can see the thin layers.

ok, bebe, here are a few more...

merebridal72509wed1.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
This is another one of my favorites. I love the colors
30.gif

merebridal72509wed2.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
the skirt... and the ring, of course
2.gif

Clairitek- You can see how thin the layers are. I might be underestimating on the amount of layers now that I really look at this picture. I am definitely going to count the next time I'm home.

merebridal72509wed4.jpg

meresal

Ideal_Rock
and one more... my mom really wants to send this pic to CL headquarters.
9.gif

merebridal72509wed5.jpg

luvthemstrawberries

Ideal_Rock
Wow mere, these pictures are soooooo pretty!!
36.gif
36.gif
I''m so happy they turned out so well for you!!

I love the pictures of you from the back. Haha and you should send in that shoe pic, definitely!

House Cat

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 6/10/2009 12:36:43 AM
Author: meresal
AG, OUpear, and rachie: Thank you!!! (OU, I''m still trying to figure the puzzle out. I''ll get it though!)

Clairitek: I''m going to post a picture that is somewhat of a close-up of the dress. You can see the thin layers.

ok, bebe, here are a few more...
(Pic of the back view)

SIGH...

Mere...you are stunning!

wannaBMrsH

Brilliant_Rock
I LOVE shoe pics!!!!!

I am having my b-pics next week and I met with the photog to go over outfits and other details and she laughed because I brought all my shoes and was telling her how I wanted her to photograph them....she finally said, "what about you? do you want to be in the pics? did you bring any lingerie?" LOL!

Besides, yours are GORGEOUS!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results